PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks Offense

johnsmith
09-18-2016, 10:26 PM
http://www.espn.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/124099/seahawks-offense-sputtering-through-2-games

I guess lynch was pretty important.

spurraider21
09-18-2016, 10:40 PM
they look awful... their offense used to be fine even when lynch was out

Clipper Nation
09-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Seattle destroyed their offense and any chance of being a dynasty by going all in on a CFL-backup-caliber quarterback. Certain apologists will immediately point to the offensive line, but it's hard to build an O-line when they have so much money tied up in Struggle and they've spent so much money and assets on weapons like Jimmy Graham that are wasted on Struggle.

johnsmith
09-18-2016, 11:27 PM
Lol, I posted this almost exclusively for you CN. You're welcome buddy!

spurraider21
09-18-2016, 11:33 PM
i would still give time, though... last year their offense struggled early and caught fire the last 8-9 weeks

Fabbs
09-18-2016, 11:43 PM
Don't hear any of you talking about the offensive line then vs now.

Oh sorry CN, I scrolled down when the 1st umpteen posts said nothing about OLine.

Avante
09-19-2016, 03:16 AM
GIVE THINGS SOME TIME...ROOKIES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot believe you guys STILL haven't figured this out, sheesh~~~~~~~~

The Seahawks were 2-4 in 2015, ended up..10-6. Russel Wilson led the NFL with a 110.1 passer rating. He set an NFL record...4000/30/500. He is the only stud QB in history to have three times as many TD's as INTS who never sat on a bench. He walked right in and took over.

Pay attention.....

The Chiefs are 1-5 in 2015, end up 11-5.

The Bengals are kicking ass at 8-0, then go 4-4.

Atlanta is red hot at 6-1, they finish up 8-8.

The Jets are smoking at 4-1, end up 10-6.

Redskins are sucking at 3-6, they end up 9-7.

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

In 2014 the Seahawks are 3-3, would end up 12=4

In 2012 they are 2-2, would end up 11-5.

My Niners in 2013 start out 1-2, would end up 12-4.

It's 2014, the Pats gert destroyed by the Chiefs, 43-17, and are 2-2. Oh hell yes ....TOM BRADY IS DONE.....They end up winning the Superbowl.

SLOW DOWN IT'S ONLY WEEK TWO ROOKIES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 2006 thre Rams are hot at 4-1, they would end up 8-8.

It's 2012 the Broncos are 2-3, they would end up 13-3

Come on little people, sheesh~~~

In his first three seasons this first round RB never had over 742 yards in any season, he average a weak 3.9, 4.1, 4.1, yep he was looking like a bust then here came his 4th season and a history making career, talking O.J.Simpson. His career average a hefty 4.7.

Peyton Manning threw a ton of picks early on, how many passes did Jerry Rice drop his rookie season? Hell.....Johnny Unitas was cut by the Steelers.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-19-2016, 07:55 AM
That OL is just BAD... I haven't seen a line get mauled like a Mack truck through a bed of marshmallows like that in a long time... RW had next to no time, and even with his legs, if you've got 4 or more blue and yellow jerseys coming after you from 4 different directions, it's practically impossible to do anything but succumb or throw it away.

There is, however, a legit argument to be made that RW could have taken less pay and requested the money be spent on a quality OL. That's a pretty hard one to refute, too.

tlongII
09-19-2016, 10:52 AM
They will be fine. Wilson's sprained ankle limited him yesterday.

johnsmith
09-19-2016, 11:36 AM

The Seahawks were 2-4 in 2015, ended up..10-6. Russel Wilson led the NFL with a 110.1 passer rating. He set an NFL record...4000/30/500. He is the only stud QB in history to have three times as many TD's as INTS who never sat on a bench. He walked right in and took over.

Pay attention.....

It's 2014, the Pats gert destroyed by the Chiefs, 43-17, and are 2-2. Oh hell yes ....TOM BRADY IS DONE.....They end up winning the Superbowl.

In his first three seasons this first round RB never had over 742 yards in any season, he average a weak 3.9, 4.1, 4.1, yep he was looking like a bust then here came his 4th season and a history making career, talking O.J.Simpson. His career average a hefty 4.7.

Peyton Manning threw a ton of picks early on, how many passes did Jerry Rice drop his rookie season? Hell.....Johnny Unitas was cut by the Steelers.

Don't come griping to us, ESPN wrote the article. You should send them an email and call them Rookies. Oh, and use the word "sheesh" a lot.

Avante
09-19-2016, 11:45 AM
Don't come griping to us, ESPN wrote the article. You should send them an email and call them Rookies. Oh, and use the word "sheesh" a lot.

We see this every football season, and every season what teams do those first few weeks usually has little to do with how they finish. So ya go with stuff like....

well so far

early on

as of right now

I know it's early but.....

To think ya have some real read on anything this early (other than the same thing we always see like the Browns losing etc) ya just can't do it.

johnsmith
09-19-2016, 11:47 AM
We see this every football season, and every season what teams do those first few weeks usually has little to do with how they finish. So ya go with stuff like....

well so far

early on

as of right now

I know it's early but.....

To think ya have some real read on anything this early (other than the same thing we always see like the Browns losing etc) ya just can't do it.

Yeah, but ESPN wrote the article. Complain to them.

Avante
09-19-2016, 12:04 PM
Yeah, but ESPN wrote the article. Complain to them.

Not really complaining as much as I'm curious about how we have all (ESPN also) been seeing this stuff for years and years and some STILL think we know anything after...TWO...weeks, ha~~~~~~~~

Jets started out 4-1 in 2015, then lost 4 of next five 5. And it goes on and on and on...........

We start getting a good read around week 7/8. Teams just trying to stay in the division hunt before that.

Seattle in those last 8 games of a season in the RW era.

2012.....7-1
2013....6-2
2014...7-1
2015....6-2

26-6

No NFC team compares to that.

johnsmith
09-19-2016, 12:19 PM
Not really complaining as much as I'm curious about how we have all (ESPN also) been seeing this stuff for years and years and some STILL think we know anything after...TWO...weeks, ha~~~~~~~~

Jets started out 4-1 in 2015, then lost 4 of next five 5. And it goes on and on and on...........

We start getting a good read around week 7/8. Teams just trying to stay in the division hunt before that.

Seattle in those last 8 games of a season in the RW era.

2012.....7-1
2013....6-2
2014...7-1
2015....6-2

26-6

Or it's just that if they didn't write stuff like this, there wouldn't be anything to write about and you'd therefore have a pretty boring ass website.

Really, they write this stuff almost exclusively for people like you who will then throw a tantrum about how wrong they are and provide even more fodder for the writers to write about. You're trolled just as easily by ESPN as you are by the users of spurstalk. But keep telling yourself that you're the one trolling, it makes it that much more fun for everyone else.

Also, you rape any kids lately?

Avante
09-19-2016, 12:31 PM
Or it's just that if they didn't write stuff like this, there wouldn't be anything to write about and you'd therefore have a pretty boring ass website.

Really, they write this stuff almost exclusively for people like you who will then throw a tantrum about how wrong they are and provide even more fodder for the writers to write about. You're trolled just as easily by ESPN as you are by the users of spurstalk. But keep telling yourself that you're the one trolling, it makes it that much more fun for everyone else.

Also, you rape any kids lately?

Trust me on this one I'm the last guy they write that stuff for, I'm the guy who knows we know nothing this early on. That was written for guys like you, as we saw ya bought it hook line and sinker because ya don't know any better. Yep...ROOKIE~

Dude, talk football in this forum, ok little guy? Save all yout mental problems for The Club, ok?

And, all that talk about that Seahawk offense, totally ignoring the fact they have the best D in the league having only given up a mere 19 points. BUT......it means little this early on, ok rookie?

johnsmith
09-19-2016, 12:33 PM
Trust me on this one I'm the last guy they write that stuff for, I'm the guy who knows we know nothing this early on. That was written for guys like you, as we saw ya bought it hook line and sinker because ya don't know any better. Yep...ROOKIE~

Dude, talk football in this forum, ok little guy? Save all yout mental problems for The Club, ok?

Lol....I copied and pasted the link....you then typed a love letter complaining about t. Trust me, it was for you dummy.

Furthermore, my thread....so I ask again, done any raping lately?

johnsmith
09-19-2016, 12:34 PM
http://www.espn.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/124099/seahawks-offense-sputtering-through-2-games

I guess lynch was pretty important.

Pay attention.....

Lol....lets compare who had more to say about the article!

You're as dumb as you are fat.

Avante
09-19-2016, 12:34 PM
Lol....I copied and pasted the link....you then typed a love letter complaining about t. Trust me, it was for you dummy.

Furthermore, my thread....so I ask again, done any raping lately?

So ya lied about it being for CN then, right?

I talk football here ya little freak, got it?

This was a lie.

Lol, I posted this almost exclusively for you CN. You're welcome buddy!

DeadlyDynasty
09-19-2016, 12:35 PM
The defense gives up no TD's on the road and all you can scrounge up is a fuckin fg? Can't believe Seattle's D is still killing it. Only 19 points allowed:wow

johnsmith

Lol....way to change the subject dummy.

johnsmith

Says the rapist

Avante
09-19-2016, 12:37 PM
Lol....way to change the subject dummy.

Way to lie to CN ya little freak.

Avante
09-19-2016, 12:38 PM
Says the rapist

Here you come on a football forum to play that silliness, wow~

Sorry guys, as ya can see this little freak has problems.

My last say in this freaks stupid thread.

It's real simple...SLOW DOWN...give things some time and anyone who knows the game gets this, to be.....THEY SUCK...THEY ARE GREAT....in Sept is what rookies play.

johnsmith you really are retarded ya little shit, ok?

See ya~~~~~~~~~

johnsmith
09-19-2016, 12:41 PM
Way to lie to CN ya little freak.

Lol....you're reaching pal.

I did indeed post this for CN, but had I lied to him, I wouldn't give a fuck because unlike you, my life doesn't revolve around message boards.

Furthermore, you quoted me yourself "ALMOST exclusively....", which right there means there could be other reasons. Do I need to define "almost" for you?

Fuck you're dumb. And a child rapist.

johnsmith
09-19-2016, 12:43 PM
Here you come on a football forum to play that silliness, wow~

Sorry guys, as ya can see this little freak has problems.

My last say in this freaks stupid thread.

It's real simple...SLOW DOWN...give things some time and anyone who knows the game gets this, to be.....THEY SUCK...THEY ARE GREAT....in Sept is what rookies play.

Quitters gonna quit. It's alright avante, you've never been able to keep up with me. In fact, if you go way back and look at the thread where you first admitted to raping a child, take a look at who it is that pointed out you admitting to rape.

:king

Avante
09-19-2016, 12:46 PM
As ya all can see, yep, another bad case of Avanteitist there, yep.....OWNED~~~~~~~

Johnsmith..I think I'll go hang out on a football forum and call Avante a rapist (too stupid to realize what the legal age of consent was over there). I know he isn't and what his stance on that is but being I'm a jerk, hey what can I say, yep, I;m a prick.

johnsmith
09-19-2016, 12:49 PM
As ya all can see, yep, another bad case of Avanteitist there, yep.....OWNED~~~~~~~

Johnsmith..I think I'll go hang out on a football forum and call Avante a rapist (too stupid to realize what the legal age of consent was over there). I know he isn't and what his stance on that is but being I'm a jerk, hey what can I say, yep, I;m a prick.

You're embarrassing yourself. You already took the beating, just tuck your tail between your legs and go hide.

Avante
09-19-2016, 12:57 PM
You're embarrassing yourself. You already took the beating, just tuck your tail between your legs and go hide.

This is just too damn easy, hahahaha~~~~~~ Poor little guy and he's too damn stupid to see it, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100% OWNED~

Watch this, here he comes again I guarantee it. He belongs to Avante.

Hell, I actually feel guilty working this freak this bad. Who goes on a football forum to talk about the shit this freak does, yep, a retard.

Don't you guys get tired of talking about Avante, especially here on a football forum? I'm bored with Avante, talk football.

DeadlyDynasty
09-19-2016, 01:34 PM
If you include games going back to last year, Seattle has been pretty anemic on offense in 4 of their last 5 contests--and no, garbage time of the Carolina game doesn't count...it pays to be on a team where good things just happen to you (Blair Walsh shanking a chipshot fg, Kenny Stills dropping a sure-TD, etc), and you never have to face the music b/c of your enabling fanbase.

Seattle did have an impressive finish last year, winning 8 of their last 10 games. Let's be honest though, 5 of those 8 wins came against teams that were embarrassing last year (49ers twice, Ravens, Browns, and Cowboys). He did have 3 really good W's against Pit, at Minnesota, and at Arizona. At the same time, the defense was dominant in 7 of those 8 wins, with the Pittsburgh game being the only outlier. As HH alluded to, Russell Wilson is a front-running QB for the most part. He's been in 10 playoff games, and I can only think of 2 off the top of my head where he was a major factor in the outcome (3, if you count his impact on the outcome of the Patriots SB:lol):

2012 against Atlanta: A loss, but he helped bring them back from 20 down to take a brief lead. btw, who did they beat in the first rd this year? I'm drawing a complete blank, must've been some shit team with no business being in the playoffs.
2013 against SF: The go-ahead TD pass on 4th down.

As for this year, Seattle will eventually figure it out. They should go at least 4-2 in their division (split with AZ), have home games remaining against the Bills and Eagles, and play the NFC South this year--where 3/4 teams don't even bother to field a defense. There's 10 wins to be had right there. I can't blame those who are skeptical though--especially when the likes of Jacoby Brissett and Blaine Gabbert have put up good #'s against the same competition.

Avante
09-19-2016, 01:52 PM
If you include games going back to last year, Seattle has been pretty anemic on offense in 4 of their last 5 contests--and no, garbage time of the Carolina game doesn't count...it pays to be on a team where good things just happen to you (Blair Walsh shanking a chipshot fg, Kenny Stills dropping a sure-TD, etc), and you never have to face the music b/c of your enabling fanbase.

Seattle did have an impressive finish last year, winning 8 of their last 10 games. Let's be honest though, 5 of those 8 wins came against teams that were embarrassing last year (49ers twice, Ravens, Browns, and Cowboys). He did have 3 really good W's against Pit, at Minnesota, and at Arizona. At the same time, the defense was dominant in 7 of those 8 wins, with the Pittsburgh game being the only outlier. As HH alluded to, Russell Wilson is a front-running QB for the most part. He's been in 10 playoff games, and I can only think of 2 off the top of my head where he was a major factor in the outcome (3, if you count his impact on the outcome of the Patriots SB:lol):

2012 against Atlanta: A loss, but he helped bring them back from 20 down to take a brief lead. btw, who did they beat in the first rd this year? I'm drawing a complete blank, must've been some shit team with no business being in the playoffs.
2013 against SF: The go-ahead TD pass on 4th down.

As for this year, Seattle will eventually figure it out. They should go at least 4-2 in their division (split with AZ), have home games remaining against the Bills and Eagles, and play the NFC South this year--where 3/4 teams don't even bother to field a defense. There's 10 wins to be had right there. I can't blame those who are skeptical though--especially when the likes of Jacoby Brissett and Blaine Gabbert have put up good #'s against the same competition.

In 2014, they scored 24 or more 11 times, in 2015 they went...

week

15...just 17

They'll be ok.

Avante
09-19-2016, 02:06 PM
Funny thing in these Sept games is how quickly things change.

Jamesis Winston is here, he's going to be GREAT...after week one. Then in week two he stinks up the joint and it's.....crickets.

Ha~~~

Jags have arrived, they almost beat the Packers and should have, then in week two.....hahaha!!!

Slow down little people, ok? The last two seasons the Seahawks have started out...

2014..3-3
2015...2-4

And where did they end up?

2014...Superbowl
2015...11-5 with a playoff win, then on the road vs an undefeated Panthers team and lost 24-31. (great come back)

All we can really count on and know for sure is Andrew Luck will throw a lot of INT's.

DeadlyDynasty
09-19-2016, 02:13 PM
In 2014, they scored 24 or more 11 times, in 2015 they went...

week

15...just 17

They'll be ok.
That's cool, but it still doesn't change the fact they have 15 total points against 2 shit teams thus far. Seattle won 8 playoff games in the Marshawn Lynch era (2010-2015). How many do you foresee them winning in the next five years? Their defense is still obviously very good, and Wilson is young...

Avante
09-19-2016, 02:23 PM
That's cool, but it still doesn't change the fact they have 15 total points against 2 shit teams thus far. Seattle won 8 playoff games in the Marshawn Lynch era (2010-2015). How many do you foresee them winning in the next five years? Their defense is still obviously very good, and Wilson is young...

In 2010 and 2011 the Seahawks went 7=9 and 7=9 with Lynch there, in 2012 when RW showed up 11-5, 2013 13-3 and won a SB. Pretty obvious what happened there.

I have no problems seeing them win another five/six playoff games. I sure in the hell don't get goofy after two to five weeks of a new season, I know better than that.

All it takes right now is one game to change everything in these Sept games, remember when the Chiefs kiilled the Pats in week 4 a few years back, TOM BRADY AND THE PATS ARE DONE....hahahaha~~~ All they did was win the SB.

The Seahawks know what they have to do to make the plaoffs, this isn't the NCAA where ya have to win every game.

DeadlyDynasty
09-19-2016, 02:28 PM
In 2010 and 2011 the Seahawks went 7=9 and 7=9 with Lynch there, in 2012 when RW showed up 11-5, 2013 13-3 and won a SB. Pretty obvious what happened there.

I have no problems seeing them win another five/six playoff games. I sure in the hell don't get goofy after two to five weeks of a new seasaon, I know better than that.
It was Lynch who beat the defending SB champs with the greatest postseason run in NFL history. So five/six games, huh? Noted, for future scoreboarding

Clipper Nation
09-19-2016, 02:31 PM
Football Outsiders ranks the 1992 Seahawks as the worst offense in NFL history. In the first two games of that season, with Kelly Stouffer under center (widely considered one of the worst quarterbacks to ever see an NFL field), they put up 10 points and 391 yards.

In the first two games of this season, in an era where defense has pretty much been made illegal and the passing game has never been easier for quarterbacks, the 2016 Seahawks have put up 15 points and 658 yards. This, despite having a so-called elite franchise QB under center.

Boiled down, the difference between Struggle as the first option and Kelly Stouffer is less than a touchdown on the scoreboard and 267 yards. And the difference isn't even as significant as it looks once you factor in all the rule changes. The average NFL offense in 2015 put up 872 more yards and 66 more points than the average offense in 1992.

Food for thought for the Struggle apologists. Your boy is the new-age Kelly Stouffer.

Avante
09-19-2016, 02:34 PM
It was Lynch who beat the defending SB champs with the greatest postseason run in NFL history. So five/six games, huh? Noted, for future scoreboarding

As ya totally ignore 2010/2011 with Lynch...14-18, 2012/2013 with RW there 24-8.

DeadlyDynasty
09-19-2016, 02:43 PM
As ya totally ignore 2010/2011 with Lynch...14-18, 2012/2013 with RW there 24-8.
Actually, the iconic run i just referenced came in 2010-2011.

Avante
09-19-2016, 02:46 PM
Football Outsiders ranks the 1992 Seahawks as the worst offense in NFL history. In the first two games of that season, with Kelly Stouffer under center (widely considered one of the worst quarterbacks to ever see an NFL field), they put up 10 points and 391 yards.

In the first two games of this season, in an era where defense has pretty much been made illegal and the passing game has never been easier for quarterbacks, the 2016 Seahawks have put up 15 points and 658 yards. This, despite having a so-called elite franchise QB under center.

Boiled down, the difference between Struggle as the first option and Kelly Stouffer is less than a touchdown on the scoreboard and 267 yards. And the difference isn't even as significant as it looks once you factor in all the rule changes. The average NFL offense in 2015 put up 872 more yards and 66 more points than the average offense in 1992.

Food for thought for the Struggle apologists. Your boy is the new-age Kelly Stouffer.

How come you never ever get anything right ever?

It's 1934, the Pittsburg Pirates will score 51 points in 12 games.
In 1936 Philly scores 51 in 12 games also.

You have any idea how many times less than 70 points was scored in 12 game seasons?

Oh hell yes, a guy who started but 16 games in his entire NFL career is a great comparison for a guy who has played in more games than any QB in NFL history in his first 4 seasons and as won a SB and came within a yard of winning two.
'
Dude, bone up on this stuff just a little bit, ok?

And when ya set a few NFL records, have the best first 4 seasons ever had by any QB, play in two Superbowls in your first three seasons and lead the NFL with a 110.1 QB rating in your 4th, AND...........MVP in the pro bowl, that's a so called franchise QB, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, who has a better TD/INT ratio, how about a better career QB rating, won more games than RW in thier first 4 seasons, well? Come on shorty, who would that be?

Compare bench setter Aaron Rodgers, INT INT Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Tom Brady to RW in their first 4 seasons, ok? Tell me what you see.

Avante
09-19-2016, 03:01 PM
Just tossing this out.

Just heard on ESPN how these teams tonight were trying to decide how to do the National Anthem, are you kidding me? Trying to figure out what to do for.......wow~~~~~~~~ Talk about a load of stupid bullshit, there it is.

A back up QB causing all this trouble, sheesh~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
09-19-2016, 03:05 PM
How come you never ever get anything right ever?

It's 1934, the Pittsburg Pirates will score 51 points in 12 games.
In 1936 Philly scores 51 in 12 games also.

You have any idea how many time less than 70 points was scored in 12 game seasons?
It's not my ranking. Go cry to Football Outsiders about it.

Of course, no discussion of 1992 is complete without a look at the mind-numbing offense of the 1992 Seattle Seahawks, which averaged only 8.8 points per game. The Seahawks' -45.9% offensive DVOA sets a new FO record, surpassing the 2005 San Francisco 49ers (-42.0%) as the worst offense we've ever tracked.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2011/1992-dvoa-ratings-and-commentary

But fine. If you want to include statistics from before the merger or sixteen-game schedules, then the '92 Seahawks are "just" the worst offense of the modern era. Still not great company to be in by any means.

Oh hell yes, a guy who started but 16 games in his NFL career is a great comparison for a guy who has played in more games than any QB in NFL history in his first 4 seasons.
The numbers don't lie, Old Faggot - and they're damning for Struggle Wilson.

Compare bench setter Aaron Rodgers, INT INT Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Tom Brady to RW in their first 4 seasons, ok? Tell me what you see.
I see a game manager getting carried by Marshawn Lynch and his defense for four seasons and then putting up Kelly Stouffer numbers once it becomes his team.

Avante
09-19-2016, 03:11 PM
It's not my ranking. Go cry to Football Outsiders about it.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2011/1992-dvoa-ratings-and-commentary

But fine. If you want to include statistics from before the merger or sixteen-game schedules, then the '92 Seahawks are "just" the worst offense of the modern era. Still not great company to be in by any means.

I see a game manager getting carried by Marshawn Lynch and his defense for four seasons and then putting up Kelly Stouffer numbers once it becomes his team.

Know your history guy before posting bullshit, you said nothing about 16 game seasons, you said ....in history.

How come you ALWAYS ignore...."ok ok so who had a better first 4 seasons than RW"....well? Come on little guy, who would that be and how many stud receivers has RW had in his career?

Being a know nothing rookie at this I can see why you don't get.....two games played. As you once again prove to everyone you don't understand NFL football and how it works.

Comparing Kelly Stouffer to Russell Wilson says it all about your.....DUH~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
09-19-2016, 03:15 PM
Here's another fun fact for the Struggle apologists. Through two weeks, the Seahawks' offense has put up 49 less yards than the Trevor Siemian-led Broncos, and 17 less yards than the CLEVELAND FUCKING BROWNS. They've scored fewer points than the Jaguars, who were a garbage-time score away from being shut out yesterday, and the Bills, who just fired their offensive coordinator.

Of course, Struggle's not responsible for ALL of that. So let's just look at passing yards. Through two games, they've put up less of those than the Jets (Shitzpatrick), the Cowboys (rookie Dak Prescott), or the Vikings (Sam Bradford).

It's time to face facts: Struggle is not an elite quarterback. He is a game manager AT BEST who needs the most stacked supporting cast of his generation to be effective. Anything short of that, and Seattle might as well be trotting out Dan McGwire, Seneca Wallace or Charlie Whitehurst again.

Avante
09-19-2016, 03:23 PM
Here's another fun fact for the Struggle apologists. Through two weeks, the Seahawks' offense has put up 49 less yards than the Trevor Siemian-led Broncos, and 17 less yards than the CLEVELAND FUCKING BROWNS. They've scored fewer points than the Jaguars, who were a garbage-time score away from being shut out yesterday, and the Bills, who just fired their offensive coordinator.

Of course, Struggle's not responsible for ALL of that. So let's just look at passing yards. Through two games, they've put up less of those than the Jets (Shitzpatrick), the Cowboys (rookie Dak Prescott), or the Vikings (Sam Bradford).

It's time to face facts: Struggle is not an elite quarterback. He is a game manager AT BEST who needs the most stacked supporting cast of his generation to be effective. Anything short of that, and Seattle might as well be trotting out Dan McGwire, Seneca Wallace or Charlie Whitehurst again.

What a rookie, wow~~~

You ever deal with realty?

When considering the totality of Russell Wilson's accomplishments, they truly are amazing. True, there are some QB's with more yards, or more TD's, etc., but Wilson is ranked in the top 5 or top 10 of a wide variety of stats over his first three years. One could easily say that overall, Wilson has had the best first three years of any QB in NFL history. Here are a few of his accomplishments:

- Wilson is the first QB in NFL history with a passer rating of over 95.0 in each of his first three seasons.

- Wilson has 24 games with a passer rating of 100+ in his first three seasons...more than any other QB in NFL history. Flacco, Marino, and Palmer are tied for second with 19.

- Wilson leads all QB’s in the NFL over the last 3 years with 10- 4th quarter comebacks and 15- game-winning drives. No other QB in NFL history has ever done this in their first 3 years.

- He is one of only five players with at least 20 touchdown passes in each of first three seasons.

- Wilson is the first and only QB in the Super Bowl era to have average yards per attempt of 7.6 or better in each of his first three seasons.

- Wilson’s career yards per passing attempt of 7.9 is fourth-best of all QB’s since 1951.

- Wilson is ranked #1 in career postseason yards per attempt. His career average of 9.01 (min. 200 pass attempts) is the highest in NFL history.

- Wilson is the only QB in NFL history to appear in two SB's in his first three seasons.

- Wilson holds the record for most passing yards in a playoff game by a rookie QB with 385 yards. The old record was set in 1937 by Sammy Baugh with 335 yards...that record stood for 75 years.

- Wilson is ranked at #2 in all-time career passer rating (min. 1200 attempts) with a 98.6. Only Aaron Rodgers has a higher career passer rating.

- Wilson's passer rating of 98.6 for a player’s first 3 years is the best in NFL history.

- Including postseason, Wilson's passer rating of 98.5 for a player's first three years is the best in NFL history.

- Wilson's postseason passer rating of 97.8 in his first three years is the best in NFL history.

- Wilson’s career postseason passer rating of 97.8 (min. 200 attempts) is the 5th best in NFL history.

- Wilson's TD% of 5.8% in his first three years is the 2nd highest in NFL history; only Dan Marino is higher with 6.9%.

- Wilson's INT% of 2.1% in his first three years is the lowest of any QB in NFL history.

- Wilson is ranked #2 all-time with a career TD to INT ratio of 2.77 (min. 1200 attempts) behind only Rodgers.

- Wilson is ranked #3 all-time with a career INT rate of only 2.1%, behind only Rodgers and Brady.

- Wilson is the first and only QB in NFL history to throw for 300+ yards and run for 100+ yards (313 & 106) in the same game...against the Rams on 10-19-14.

- Only one QB in NFL history had more than one season with more than 20 TD passes and 10 or fewer interceptions in his first three seasons: Wilson, who has had three such seasons.

- His 72 touchdowns are the seventh-most ever through a player’s first three seasons.

- Including the postseason, Wilson has 84 passing TD's in his first three seasons, 4th-most in NFL history.

- Including the postseason, Wilson has 97 passing and rushing TD's in his first three seasons, 3rd-most in NFL history.

- Wilson is ranked #12 all-time for most passing yards by a QB in his first three years with 9950 yards.

- Including the postseason, Wilson is ranked #5 all-time for passing yards by a QB in his first three years with 11770 yards.

- Wilson is ranked #5 all-time for most total yards (passing + rushing) by a QB in his first three years with 11827 yards.

- Including the postseason, Wilson is ranked #2 all-time for most total yards (passing and rushing) by a QB in his first three years with 13902 yards.

- Wilson has the 2nd highest career yards per attempt in SB history with 9.85 yards, behind only Terry Bradshaw.

- Wilson has the 3rd highest career passer rating in SB history with a 117.39, behind only Joe Montana and Jim Plunkett.

- Wilson has the 6th highest career completion % in SB history with 65.22%.

- Wilson has the 4th highest yards per attempt in a SB game with 11.76 yards in SB49.

- Wilson's 1,877 rushing yards is second-most by a QB in the modern era through three seasons behind Cam Newton's 2,032 yards.

- Including the postseason, Wilson has the most rushing yards for a QB in NFL history in his first three seasons with 2132 yards.

- Wilson led all NFL rushers in 2014 with an average of 7.2 yards per carry.

- Wilson has a record of having had a lead at some point in 56 straight games since 2012...the old record was 45 games...Also, in those 56 games, Wilson has never lost an NFL game by more than 9 points.

- Wilson has won 36 games in his first 3 seasons; three more than any other QB in NFL history.

- Including the postseason, Wilson has won 42 games in his first three seasons; 6 more than any other QB in NFL history.

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/uploads/blog/sbnu_logo_minimal/60/small_fieldgulls.com.minimal.png

Russell Wilson has some historic milestones to reach for in 2016 (http://www.fieldgulls.com/2016/6/8/11881656/russell-wilson-has-some-historic-milestones-to-reach-for-in-2016)

Little man in 2015 he set this NFL record...4000/30/500 and led the NFL with his 110.1 QB rating.

Rookie, don't act stupid over....Sept games, ok?

Tell me rookie how many times did we see those words.....NFL HISTORY...mentioned above, well?

Never seen anyone as far gone as this little CN shit, he doesn't appear to have a clue about anything.

RW walks right in, beats out the guy who was suppose to be the QB, then precedes to do things in his next 4 seasons the NFL has never seen before and here's this CN idiot.......yes but in the first two games of 2016.......are you kidding me, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RW left Wisconsin as the all time NCAA passing efficency leader.......ha~~~~~~~~~~

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-19-2016, 03:31 PM
^ He's no Cam Newton, though...

Avante
09-19-2016, 03:35 PM
^ He's no Cam Newton, though...

That should be obvious by all those NFL accomplishments/firsts. RW won his first SB, and when he did lose his second he lost with class. Newton lost his only SB shot then acted like a little bitch about it.

Of course neither RW or Newton can compare to Kelly Stouffer,

Avante
09-19-2016, 03:47 PM
CN, never run your mouth in Sept, ok rookie? How dumb can that be?

Pay attention son.

Things will change before week 17, ok rook? Honest they will, ok? In Sept ya be cool and keep your mouth shut, ok?

It's 2014, the Panthers are 7=9, then here comes 2015 and they go 15-1. Now think little guy, ok?

Clipper Nation
09-19-2016, 03:58 PM
CN, never run your mouth in Sept, ok rookie? How dumb can that be?
Yet here you are, running your mouth in September. It's hilarious how badly you get triggered by anyone having different opinions than you. You sound like a college student who wants a safe space. :lol

Things will change before week 17, ok rook?
No shit, faggot. Notice how I wasn't projecting forward in any of my posts. I was only drawing conclusions based on the sample size that we have now.

If Struggle finally starts playing like the franchise QB he's been hyped up to be later in the season, than good for him. But right now, he and his offense are atrocious. And that's what this thread is about: how the Seahawks' offense looks right now at this point in the season.

If you don't want to read any opinions about football in September, then turn off the TV and stay away from the Internet. The rest of us will keep talking about the games we're watching.

Avante
09-19-2016, 04:05 PM
Yet here you are, running your mouth in September. It's hilarious how badly you get triggered by anyone having different opinions than you. You sound like a college student who wants a safe space. :lol

No shit, faggot. Notice how I wasn't projecting forward in any of my posts. I was only drawing conclusions based on the sample size that we have now.

If Struggle finally starts playing like the franchise QB he's been hyped up to be later in the season, than good for him. But right now, he and his offense are atrocious. And that's what this thread is about: how the Seahawks' offense looks right now at this point in the season.

If you don't want to read any opinions about football in September, then turn off the TV and stay away from the Internet. The rest of us will keep talking about the games we're watching.

You brought up history, not me. But if ya want to go there then ya can see how stupid it is trying to compare Kelly Stouffer to Russell Wilson, who has had the best first 4 seasons we have ever seen from any QB in that NFL history.

Dude, how come you never get anything right and how come you will totally ignore all those things RW has done from an historical perspective? You can't read all the things he has done in just 4 seasons?

Dude, didn't you say Derek Anderson was better than Caam Newton, and now Kelly Stouffer is.,....hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My God is this dude an idiot or what?

RW leads the NFL with a 110.1 QB rating, sets an NFL record 4000/30/500 and owns a ton of NFL firsts but he's no franchise QB, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

My fav....

RW in his second season wins a SB in his third he is one yard awat from winning another (no other QB had ever been in this spot) he gets picked off. CN.....HE SUCKS~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Match this with any other current QB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdxvM2FySEg

Clipper Nation
09-19-2016, 04:18 PM
I'm not "ignoring" anything. I just understand the context of Struggle's first four seasons, as he was carried by a historic mega-stacked supporting cast, including Marshawn Lynch and one of the best defenses in recent memory. To put things in perspective, he joined a team that had just won 7 games with T-Jack and Whitehurst at QB and hadn't even entered their primes yet. In fact, they had gone 5-3 down the stretch of the previous season and all three losses were by less than a touchdown, so they were already improving without him.

Struggle piled up his records with more help than most quarterbacks could ever dream of. In fact, he's had more help in his career than anyone else in that timespan:

http://www.espn.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/101699/no-one-gets-more-help-than-russell-wilson

Now that his team isn't as stacked anymore, we're seeing the real Struggle Wilson and it isn't pretty.

Fabbs
09-19-2016, 04:19 PM
You're up against the acumen of the Pile of Goo with an almanac.

The bottom line is real simple...

Pete Carrol is one of the best college/pro football coachs of all time, only a fool wouldn't get that.

Avante
09-19-2016, 04:26 PM
I'm not "ignoring" anything. I just understand the context of Struggle's first four seasons, as he was carried by a historic mega-stacked supporting cast, including Marshawn Lynch and one of the best defenses in recent memory. To put things in perspective, he joined a team that had just won 7 games with T-Jack and Whitehurst at QB and hadn't even entered their primes yet. In fact, they had gone 5-3 down the stretch of the previous season and all three losses were by less than a touchdown, so they were already improving without him.

Struggle piled up his records with more help than most quarterbacks could ever dream of. In fact, he's had more help in his career than anyone else in that timespan:

http://www.espn.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/101699/no-one-gets-more-help-than-russell-wilson

Now that his team isn't as stacked anymore, we're seeing the real Struggle Wilson and it isn't pretty.

John Unitas had HOFers Ray Berry, John Mackey and Lenny Moore to throw to.

The Snake had Branch and Biletnikoff.

Jim Kelly had HOFers Andre Reed and Thurman Thomas and a great D.

Joe Namath had Snell/Boozer and HOF receiver Don Maynard.

Len Dawson had the great Otis Taylor.

Jon Montana had Rice, Taylor and Craig,

Dan Marino had the Marks brothers and Tony Nathan.

Bradshaw played with 8 other HOFers as did Bart Starr.

Aikman had Smith and Irvin.

Big Ben has Antonio Brown.

Otto Graham had Speedie/Levelli and the great Marion Motley.

Norm Van Brocklin had HOFers Tom Fears and "Crazy Legs" Hirsch.

Y.A.Tittle has three HOF RB's in Joe Perry, Hugh McElhenny and John Henry Johnson and a great receiver in Blly Wilson.

Tom Brady plays for Bill Belichick.

Peyton Manning had Harrison, Wayne and James.

Fouts had Winslow, Joiner, Jefferson, Chankler and Muncie.

Who has RW had to throw to, well? Where is his great TE, WR's?

You ever heard...

Bradshaw was on a stacked team, he doesn't belong in the HOF?

Starr was on a stacked team, he doesn;t belong in the HOF?

Johnny U had the best WR/TE/receiving RB in his day, he doesn't belong in the HOF?

Jerry Rice had Montana and Young throwing to him, if he hadn't........

"Struggle" Wilson has how many NFL records/firsts, in with the greats? Boy is that Struggling or what, hahahaha~~~~~~ What a struggle winning more games in 4 seasons than any QB in history. Then there's all that $$$$$$$ and that foxy wife and that SB ring, talk about struggling there it is, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
09-19-2016, 04:53 PM
From 2006 until 2012 the Seahawks had scored 30 or more, 20 times. From 2012 to 2015, 23 times.

Hmmmm?

Those who understand the game will get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8r7wLnb1xc

His senior season saw him break the all time passing efficency record for a season.

Now to the rookies out there, this guy can throw the ball, but he plays for a coach who likes to run the ball, ok? If he'd been on the Colts or any othere team and had to sit back there and wing it he'd be doing just that and better than Luck does it. He doesn't throw all those INT's.

CAREER PASSING STATISTICS

Year

Lge

Team

#

GP

Comp

Att

%

Yds

TD

INT

TD%

INT%

Y/G

Y/A

RAT

2008 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/Team_College.asp?id=109&Season=2008)

NCAA

North Carolina State Wolfpack (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/NorthCarolinaStateWolfpack.asp)

2009 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/Team_College.asp?id=109&Season=2009)

NCAA

North Carolina State Wolfpack (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/NorthCarolinaStateWolfpack.asp)

2010 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/Team_College.asp?id=109&Season=2010)

NCAA

2011 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/Team_College.asp?id=167&Season=2011)

NCAA

Wisconsin Badgers (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/WisconsinBadgers.asp)

2012 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/Team.asp?id=18&Season=2012)

NFL

Seattle Seahawks (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/SeattleSeahawks.asp)

2013 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/Team.asp?id=18&Season=2013)

NFL

2014 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/Team.asp?id=18&Season=2014)

NFL

NCAA

Totals

SEA

NFL

Totals

Look at those QB Ratings, that is amazing. Add 110.1 for 2015 to lead the NFL. His last season of NCAA football his QB rating leads the nation, his last pro football season leads the NFL.

This is an amazing QB, and only a guy who thinks Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton wouldn't get that.

Clipper Nation
09-19-2016, 05:47 PM
If Struggle was capable of playing like Luck, he'd be doing it. There's a reason why Carroll and Bevell "love to run" so much. They're not stupid, they're just aware of their quarterback's limitations.

I'll tell you one thing: Luck would have completed that easy pass at the goal line with the Super Bowl on the line. He wouldn't have thrown a pick there like Struggle did.

Avante
09-19-2016, 06:20 PM
If Struggle was capable of playing like Luck, he'd be doing it. There's a reason why Carroll and Bevell "love to run" so much. They're not stupid, they're just aware of their quarterback's limitations.

I'll tell you one thing: Luck would have completed that easy pass at the goal line with the Super Bowl on the line. He wouldn't have thrown a pick there like Struggle did.

Why don't you ever look at stats? RW is out playing Luck and has been since day one. Dude, compare their stats, ok?

You make way too much out of a game, a play, a couple weeks, why? You look at BODY OF WORK, ok guy? You really don't know this? Barry Sanders lost yards, ok? Jim Brown was stopped dead in his tracks many times. Jerry Rice dropped passes, Joe Montana threw INTS....ok guy?

You saw ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLthosew historical sitiations RW is in, yet you never ever comment on it, why? Dude, this guy has done tyhings never seen before and he has no GRONK, he has no Antinio, Calvin, Randy, Marvin, Jerry hell, a Steve Largent.

I've seen them all since Johnny U, Tarkenton, Jurgenson, Montana, Marion, etc, I have never seen any QB more impressive in his first 4 seasons of pro football than Russell Wilson, and I'm a stat geek. How you can't see is a mystery to me.

Clipper Nation
09-19-2016, 06:22 PM
I do look at stats. I just don't ignore all context like you do. It doesn't matter how many almanac lists you spam or how many excuses you make. Struggle Wilson is overrated. End of story.

Avante
09-19-2016, 06:29 PM
I do look at stats. I just don't ignore all context like you do. It doesn't matter how many almanac lists you spam or how many excuses you make. Struggle Wilson is overrated. End of story.

110.1 QB rating to lead the NFL, an NFL record 4000/30/500, SB Champion, numerous NFL firsts, says differently. And if ya knew the game you'd know this.

Dude, what excuses? Excuses for what?

Only QB to never sit on a bench who has three times as many TD;s as INT's.

Yet, you don't seem to get any of that.

Yep, rookie.

So that mile long list of all his accomplishments makes no dent at all?

What happens is you never watch any videos or read lists, right? So we see you as an ignorant poster.

What about the highest QB rating ever for a 4th year QB don't you understand? That doesn't come about because of a RB or D. And he's done it without great receivers. Who has ever needed double coverage?

Spur-Addict
09-20-2016, 09:07 AM
It's the same cast of characters saying the same exact thing :lol The Hawks start slow every year. Then the last gasps of criticisms come in as the playoff run begins. Then, it's a bunch of hopes that they flail out. If you took the time to look over the roster, you'd notice the massive changes that have taken place. New starting center, new starting left guard, new starting right guard (that is actually our first round pick, who happens to be injured. Not one regular season snap taken yet), new starting left tackle. Only one starting offensive lineman (RT) remains from last season and that's Gary Gilliam. In large part the OL has been completely restructured.

Graham and Rawls are working their way back from major injuries, and of course Wilson is dealing with a high ankle sprain. To be straight forward, they're lucky that he was even able to play. My only concern would be if this high ankle sprain lingers way too long, or if there is a setback. They have to carry four TE's because of the injuries at that spot. No Vannett, and the uncertainty surrounding Graham (who looks to be progressing gradually).

This is how the team is structured. Load up on D, and let Russell figure it out after the first quarter of the year. Notice how nobody says anything about his amount of GW drives :lol. We're a balanced team by design, we're going to run the ball no matter what.

Avante
09-21-2016, 12:08 AM
It's the same cast of characters saying the same exact thing :lol The Hawks start slow every year. Then the last gasps of criticisms come in as the playoff run begins. Then, it's a bunch of hopes that they flail out. If you took the time to look over the roster, you'd notice the massive changes that have taken place. New starting center, new starting left guard, new starting right guard (that is actually our first round pick, who happens to be injured. Not one regular season snap taken yet), new starting left tackle. Only one starting offensive lineman (RT) remains from last season and that's Gary Gilliam. In large part the OL has been completely restructured.

Graham and Rawls are working their way back from major injuries, and of course Wilson is dealing with a high ankle sprain. To be straight forward, they're lucky that he was even able to play. My only concern would be if this high ankle sprain lingers way too long, or if there is a setback. They have to carry four TE's because of the injuries at that spot. No Vannett, and the uncertainty surrounding Graham (who looks to be progressing gradually).

This is how the team is structured. Load up on D, and let Russell figure it out after the first quarter of the year. Notice how nobody says anything about his amount of GW drives :lol. We're a balanced team by design, we're going to run the ball no matter what.

Nailed it~~~

The Seahawks in the RW era have lost 14 games in the first 8 weeks, in the second 8 weeks.....7.

Raven
09-21-2016, 05:56 AM
That should be obvious by all those NFL accomplishments/firsts. RW won his first SB, and when he did lose his second he lost with class. Newton lost his only SB shot then acted like a little bitch about it.

Of course neither RW or Newton can compare to Kelly Stouffer,
he played awfully in his first sb and was the man to lose the game in the second.

Mal
09-21-2016, 08:07 AM
Seahawks what ?

Raven
09-21-2016, 09:11 AM

come on, the seahawk's offence should be bottom 5 at the end of the year in passing yards.

spurraider21
09-21-2016, 03:34 PM
he played awfully in his first sb and was the man to lose the game in the second.
:lol

Avante
09-26-2016, 11:54 AM
This is why I always say...SLOW DOWN GIVE THINGS SOME TIME. Seattle 37 points. With Jimmy Graham starting to fit in, and they are doing this without Rawls their best RB.

In 2015 they didn't score 37 or more until week 11, in 2014, week 9.

SLOW DOWN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
09-26-2016, 01:00 PM
Seattle upgraded at QB, tbh. Trevone Boykin > Struggle Wilson.

Avante
09-26-2016, 04:37 PM

What a "Struggle" Wilson has had, huh?

More wins that any QB in...HISTORY...after 4 seasons.

NFL records...highest QB rating after 4 seasons and 4000/50/500

Led the NFL in 2015 with a 110.1 QB rating.

Two Superbowls in first three seasons. One yard from winning two.

All that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, great looking wife.

Man is that a "struggle" or what?

AND.... the Seahawks had 27 points before RW left the game.

Dude, Derek Anderson and Trevone Boykin sit on the bench for a reason, ok rookie?

Avante
09-26-2016, 04:41 PM
Only rookies like this CN faggot get all excited after two weeks in a new season. Those who understand the game know better.

New Yok Jets in 2015...4-1, didn't even make the playoffs.

KC Chiefs 1-5, won a playoff game in 2015.

And it goes on and on...................

spurraider21
09-26-2016, 04:48 PM
try harder

Avante
09-26-2016, 06:02 PM
By the way that 37 points the most scored in the NFL in week three.

What rookies do (like CN) is over react to everything, no thought at all about....early in the season...none~

Now watch, if the Seahawks only score 14 next week, and it's..."see see see they suck"...hahaha~~~ Then if they score 36 the following week...crickets.

SLOW DOWN...and around week 6/7 ok now it's time to get a real read on things, ok rookies?

Last season the Colts...

week 1...14
week 2....7
week 3...35

Ha~~~

Rams in 2015...

week 1..35!!!!!
week 2...10
week 3...6

Titans in 2015

week 1...42~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
week 2....14

And it goes on and on.......

Only once in the RW era have the Seahawks scored over 37 in the first three weeks.

In 2012 they had three games in a row...58, 50, 42.
2013...33, 41,34
2014...35, 20, 31, 28
2015...39, 38, 35, 30.

All that came after week 7.

Russell Wilson to Doug Baldwin becoming the next Zorn to Largent. Tyler Lockett can score from anywhere. Jimmy Graham caught how many Sunday? In Michael and Rawls they have the good speedy RB;s.

Avante
09-26-2016, 10:33 PM
Rawls will be out about a month longer. Which could be a blessing in disquise for the obvious reasons.

In the RW era they have without question been a second half team.

First six weeks losses since 2012....10
Last six weeks losses.....4

Avante
10-02-2016, 06:48 PM
Speaking of that Seahawks offense, hmmmmmmmmm?

I might as well play this silly game to game stuff, since everyone else does here.

Russell Wilson couldn't run today so what's he do....309 yds/3 TD's.

Clipper Nation
10-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Slowwwww dowwwwnnn, rookie. It's only WEEK.....4~~~~ Against...the Jets, hahahahaha!!!

Avante
10-02-2016, 08:31 PM
Slowwwww dowwwwnnn, rookie. It's only WEEK.....4~~~~ Against...the Jets, hahahahaha!!!

Ya mean the 4th ranked defense from 2015 Jets?

johnsmith
10-02-2016, 08:34 PM
Speaking of that Seahawks offense, hmmmmmmmmm?

I might as well play this silly game to game stuff, since everyone else does here.

Russell Wilson couldn't run today so what's he do....309 yds/3 TD's.

Bruh, take RW cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend that this was an ESPN article.....the "experts" like you like to call them.

Avante
10-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Bruh, take RW cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend that this was an ESPN article.....the "experts" like you like to call them.

Every season I out pick all those ESPN guys, so where did you ever get this idea I see any of them as "experts".

I just get a kick out of how wrong so many here are about Russell Wilson when it's so damn obvious he is one of the best in the game. AND....nobody has had a better start to a career than he has had.

And, anyone trying to get some read on anything in just two weeks of an NFL season is stupid.

Avante
10-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Thomas Rawls is a stud, when he gets back and C.J. Spiller gets more into things along with Michael who can play, solid. Now add the QB who led the NFL in 2015 with a 110.1 QB rating/NFL record 4000/30/50 throwing to a Jimmy Graham/Doug Baldwin and a few other capables. I think they will be just fine.

spurraider21
10-02-2016, 11:00 PM
this thread is a bunch of premature ejaculation from unabashed wilson skeptics/haters. slow starts are nothing new to seattle, and wilson's been getting it done despite having his mobility hampered in recent weeks. competition has been weak, so jury is still out for the seattle offense, but they'll probably be fine.

not worth getting jumpy on 2-3 week sample sizes (whether you're looking at weeks 1/2 or 3/4).

Avante
10-02-2016, 11:05 PM
this thread is a bunch of premature ejaculation from unabashed wilson skeptics/haters. slow starts are nothing new to seattle, and wilson's been getting it done despite having his mobility hampered in recent weeks. competition has been weak, so jury is still out for the seattle offense, but they'll probably be fine.

not worth getting jumpy on 2-3 week sample sizes (whether you're looking at weeks 1/2 or 3/4).

What gets me is it's as if a lot of these people have never saw an NFL game before. Every season it's always the same.....slow down give things a few weeks..... yet there they are STILL getting all wacked after a few games, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

In the RW era, the Seahawks have started out....

2012..2-2
2013...4-0
2014...3-1
2015...2-2

Every season a playoff win.

Avante
10-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Jimmy Graham a difference maker.

DD
10-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Just read on ESPN that the Seahawks are on pace to give up the least amount of points for a 5th straight season.

Must be nice.

Avante
10-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Just read on ESPN that the Seahawks are on pace to give up the least amount of points for a 5th straight season.

Must be nice.

What's really nice, is this....

In Week 2 of the 2011 season, the Steelers picked apart a young Seattle team in a wire-to-wire 24-0 win. Pittsburgh led 17-0 at halftime and never faced much of a challenge. Following that game, Pete Carroll's Seahawks have gone on one of the greatest streaks in NFL history: 81 consecutive games where they have been at least within one score in the fourth quarter. But none of those games were quite like this one, with seven lead changes as the high-scoring shootout win has evaded Seattle over the past four years. Russell Wilson was 0-12 in his career when the Seahawks allowed more than 24 points, but to get above .500 this year, he had a huge day with 345 passing yards and five touchdowns.

On his 27th birthday and perhaps the best passing day of his career, Wilson set NFL records for the most fourth-quarter comeback wins (12) and game-winning drives (17) through a quarterback's first four seasons. This one should be more memorable than most.

DD
10-04-2016, 03:08 PM
What's really nice, is...

Having a defense that surrenders a league low in points every single season.

I concur.

Avante
10-04-2016, 03:16 PM
I concur.

Reality.

On his 27th birthday and perhaps the best passing day of his career, Wilson set NFL records for the most fourth-quarter comeback wins (12) and game-winning drives (17) through a quarterback's first four seasons. This one should be more memorable than most.

DD
10-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Reality.

Reality.

Seattle has led the league in PA for the last 4 years. They're also killing it this year, with 5 td's given up in 4 games...three of those five have been in garbage time. Seattle's D has yet to play a bad game this year--they haven't even played an "average" game, if we're being honest.

Avante
10-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Reality.

Seattle has led the league in PA for the last 4 years. They're also killing it this year, with 5 td's given up in 4 games...three of those five have been in garbage time. Seattle's D has yet to play a bad game this year--they haven't even played an "average" game, if we're being honest.

All I know is RW has a lot of NFL firsts for a 4th year QB. And will add more in his 5th season.

Clipper Nation
10-04-2016, 06:28 PM
All I know is RW has a lot of NFL firsts for a 4th year QB. And will add more in his 5th season.
All I know is that Struggle had a generationally-stacked defense from day one.

spurraider21
10-04-2016, 06:32 PM
in a thread specifically called "seahawks offense" people cant stop talking about the seahawks defense :lol

Clipper Nation
10-04-2016, 06:42 PM
in a thread specifically called "seahawks offense" people cant stop talking about the seahawks defense :lol
No discussion of the Seahawks offense is complete without mentioning the unit that carries them.

The Gemini Method
10-04-2016, 06:48 PM
No discussion of the Seahawks offense is complete without mentioning the unit that carries them. Your obsession with Russell or Cam borderlines on an obsession. You continue to talk about them. Nothing else permeates from your posts. They make medications for that.

spurraider21
10-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Your obsession with Russell or Cam borderlines on an obsession. You continue to talk about them. Nothing else permeates from your posts. They make medications for that.
http://i.imgur.com/2JrU4f6.gif

The Gemini Method
10-04-2016, 06:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2JrU4f6.gif It's not my intention to say anything but, c'mon. We get it. You don't like Russell or Cam. Worry about your own shitty Chargers team. He's more on Wilson's dick than Ciara. Can't keep his name out of his mouth.

Avante
10-04-2016, 07:17 PM
All I know is that Struggle had a generationally-stacked defense from day one.

So that is why he has done all those things no other 4th year QB has ever done?

Didn't Terry Bradshaw, Jim McMahon, Trent Dilfer, Joe Flacco have great defenses, so how come RW totally out shined all of them in the first 4 seasons of a career, well?

Avante
10-04-2016, 07:19 PM
No discussion of the Seahawks offense is complete without mentioning the unit that carries them.

I thought it was Marshawn Lynch? How on earth are they STILL winning without BEAST MODE.....well?

Clipper Nation
10-04-2016, 10:49 PM
I thought it was Marshawn Lynch? How on earth are they STILL winning without BEAST MODE.....well?

They managed to replace Team Leader Lynch with Team Leader Rawls and Team Leader Michael.

Avante
10-04-2016, 10:59 PM
They managed to replace Team Leader Lynch with Team Leader Rawls and Team Leader Michael.

So ya were 100% wrong about Lynch. Like I said.....do you ever get anything right, EVER?

spurraider21
10-04-2016, 11:09 PM
doesn't say much for a great team leader when he can be so easily replaced

Clipper Nation
10-04-2016, 11:13 PM
doesn't say much for a great team leader when he can be so easily replaced

Never said it was easy, but they found a way to do it.

Avante
10-04-2016, 11:19 PM

So you were WRONG, as usual. Dude, have you ever been right about anything?

Michael has 169 NFL carries, Rawls 166 carries, that's all it took to replace THE GREAT MARSHAWN LYNCH?

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-04-2016, 11:30 PM
It's not like Seattle is going out and beating good teams. Their opponents this year are a combined 3-9. The only team with a winning record that they played they lost.

spurraider21
10-04-2016, 11:31 PM
with 2 different guys, no less, including an undrafted player :lol

spurraider21
10-04-2016, 11:34 PM
It's not like Seattle is going out and beating good teams. Their opponents this year are a combined 3-9. The only team with a winning record that they played they lost.
we're a quarter of a way through the season, its too early to make final judgments on how good or bad teams are, obviously :lol... which is exactly why this thread was ridiculous to begin with, since it made such bold conclusions after a 2 game sample size

Avante
10-04-2016, 11:39 PM
we're a quarter of a way through the season, its too early to make final judgments on how good or bad teams are, obviously :lol... which is exactly why this thread was ridiculous to begin with, since it made such bold conclusions after a 2 game sample size

Ya mean like I always say.....SLOW DOWN....?

Avante
10-04-2016, 11:41 PM

But it is like anytime the Seahawks start off 3-1, they have won a playoff game in the Russell Wilson era.

In the Russell Wilson era

2012....12-6
2013....16-3
2014....14-5
2015....11-7
2016....3-1

Avante
10-04-2016, 11:47 PM
It is funny watching some of you guys, hahaha~~~ When do ya FINALLY figure this out? RW is a great QB playing on a team with a great D, just plug in a RB. And now he has a stud TE, a pro bowl caliber receiver in Baldwin. A game breaker in Lockett.

Stop acting like a bunch of retards, ok?

I challenge anyone to find a better Highlight video for a QB than this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiAMbIdO6RM

spurraider21
10-04-2016, 11:53 PM
Ya mean what those children in Olongapo tried to tell me.....SLOW DOWN....?

Avante
10-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Why act like the dumb kids I troll?

Why not.....yep, you're right about slowing it down, I do agree.

GROW UP...ok?

Avante
10-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Anyone have any idea how many NFL firsts.records.never seen before..... RW already has?

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:26 PM

ESPN article.

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Anyone have any idea how many NFL firsts.records.never seen before..... RW already has?

He's also the first black quarterback to be fantasized about by avante until he's gone to completion on a regular basis.

So that's something else you can add eh?

spurraider21
10-05-2016, 03:29 PM
ESPN article.
yeah, just an espn article. forget the other few dozen comments on the first 2 pages. and i'm sure you only posted it "just cause."

and if you were only being a messenger and not presenting it as an opinion (lol) then you wouldn't have mentioned lynch in the OP since he wasn't mentioned in the article you're now hiding behind

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:32 PM
yeah, just an espn article. forget the other few dozen comments on the first 2 pages. and i'm sure you only posted it "just cause."

and if you were only being a messenger and not presenting it as an opinion (lol) then you wouldn't have mentioned lynch in the OP since he wasn't mentioned in the article you're now hiding behind

Jesus Christ you take this forum too serious.

spurraider21
10-05-2016, 03:37 PM
present a take.

get called out on take.

:cry you take it too serious :cry

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:38 PM
present a take.

get called out on take.

Wow. You win bruh....you've put internetted me today. Good job.

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:40 PM
present a take.

get called out on take.

However, since you can read my mind clearly, if my reason for posting the article wasn't "just cause" as you've said, why did I post it then? And you should know the answer to this because as evidenced by your posting history, you know EVERYTHING.

spurraider21
10-05-2016, 03:44 PM
However, since you can read my mind clearly, if my reason for posting the article wasn't "just cause" as you've said, why did I post it then? And you should know the answer to this because as evidenced by your posting history, you know EVERYTHING.
doesn't take mind reading, dipshit, considering on your second post in this thread you already explained that.

but stop taking this so seriously bro, you might pop a vessel

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:49 PM
doesn't take mind reading, dipshit, considering on your second post in this thread you already explained that.

but stop taking this so seriously bro, you might pop a vessel

So wait though, you've made it pretty clear that you understand the reasons for me posing the article. I'd like to know why I did it. And don't get shy and clam up now, lol,you've never hesitated to explain something to people on this forum....in fact, based on your posting history, it seems to me that you know everything about everything....so go on, tell me why I did it.

Clipper Nation
10-05-2016, 03:53 PM

I decided to revisit this again after the last two games that Struggle's fluffers were raving over.

Through Week 4, the '92 Seahawks had put up 37 points and 862 yards.

Through Week 4, the '16 Seahawks have put up 79 points and 1430 yards.

That's a difference of 42 points and 568 yards. While the gap between Struggle and Stouffer has widened in the last two weeks (against two shit teams), it still falls short of the 66-point and 872-yard difference between the average 1992 offense and the average 2015 offense.

Bottom line: this year's Struggle "led" offense still looks more like Stouffer & co. than a good 1992 offense, let alone a good offense in today's pass-happy, video-game-stats league.

Avante
10-05-2016, 04:12 PM
He's also the first black quarterback to be fantasized about by avante until he's gone to completion on a regular basis.

So that's something else you can add eh?

Yep, you're an idiot.

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Yep, you're an idiot.

And you love BBC

Ghazi
10-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Seahawks ranked 2nd in ESPN Power Rankings.

Avante
10-05-2016, 04:13 PM

He's not the one following others around bugging them, that would be you.

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Seahawks ranked 2nd in ESPN Power Rankings.

I saw that....I'm not sure how you don't rank Minnesota 2.

Avante
10-05-2016, 04:14 PM
And you love BBC

Shut up stupid, ok?

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 04:15 PM
He's not the one following others around bugging them, that would be you.

Hahaha!!! I love it....everytime someone gives shit to someone that is shitting on you, you white knight the hell out of it. You're so desperate for virtual friendship it's creepy.

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Shut up stupid, ok?

No, I will continue to point out your homoerotic crush on young Mr Wilson. I know he's not your typical age group (10-15), but still good with you eh?

Avante
10-05-2016, 04:16 PM
I decided to revisit this again after the last two games that Struggle's fluffers were raving over.

Through Week 4, the '92 Seahawks had put up 37 points and 862 yards.

Through Week 4, the '16 Seahawks have put up 79 points and 1430 yards.

That's a difference of 42 points and 568 yards. While the gap between Struggle and Stouffer has widened in the last two weeks (against two shit teams), it still falls short of the 66-point and 872-yard difference between the average 1992 offense and the average 2015 offense.

Bottom line: this year's Struggle "led" offense still looks more like Stouffer & co. than a good 1992 offense, let alone a good offense in today's pass-happy, video-game-stats league.

Bottom line is only a rookie uses the first 4 weeks of a season to mean anything. As we see every season.

ONE MORE TIME

Last season the Falcons were flting high at 6-1, they ended up......8-8
The Chiefs were sucking at 1-5, they ended up........11-5

Avante
10-05-2016, 04:18 PM
No, I will continue to point out your homoerotic crush on young Mr Wilson. I know he's not your typical age group (10-15), but still good with you eh?

Dude, I'm a Niner fan, I just know real talent when I see it and love to mess with dummies who don't like you.

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Dude, I'm a Niner fan, I just know real talent when I see it and love to mess with dummies who don't like you.

You have made a good dozen threads about Wilson only....you talk about him like you want him to ask you to prom....just accept it...embrace it the way you'd like to embrace him!

Clipper Nation
Bottom line is only a rookie uses the first 4 weks of a season to mean anything. As we see every season.

I've got a question for you, fatty. When are the rest of us allowed to start having opinions on the NFL? Because it sure seems like you pull the "sloooowwww dowwwwnnn, rookies~~~" card year-round to deflect any criticism of your sacred cows.

Meanwhile, you shitpost about the NFL all day long from the minute the season kicks off right up until the final seconds tick down on the Super Bowl. I guess you're exempt from slowing down?

johnsmith
Bottom line is only a rookie uses the first 4 weks of a season to mean anything. As we see every season.

Hey avante, I hear they're discussing underage girls in the club right now!

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 04:21 PM
I've got a question for you, fatty. When are the rest of us allowed to start having opinions on the NFL? Because it sure seems like you pull the "sloooowwww dowwwwnnn, rookies~~~" card year-round to deflect any criticism of your sacred cows.

Meanwhile, you shitpost about the NFL all day long from the minute the season kicks off right up until the final seconds tick down on the Super Bowl. I guess you're exempt from slowing down?

He won't understand this question and will deflect....book it

Avante
10-05-2016, 04:23 PM
You have made a good dozen threads about Wilson only....you talk about him like you want him to ask you to prom....just accept it...embrace it the way you'd like to embrace him!

And you have humped on my leg a dozen times, you love me, just accept it and embrace it.

The Gemini Method
10-05-2016, 04:24 PM
I saw that....I'm not sure how you don't rank Minnesota 2.
I'd give the nod to Minnesota at 2. Any team that can be 4-0 with Sam Bradford deserves all of the accolades.

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 04:26 PM
And you have humped on my leg a dozen times, you love me, just accept it and embrace it.

It's adorable that in your warped and senile old mind, you believe me laughing at you and replying to your posts is love.

Is that what you told her before the raping?

Avante
10-05-2016, 04:30 PM

Week five is about right to start seeing how things probably are, if ya notice I don't...HE SUCKS...THEY SUCK...after...TWO WEEKS!!!!....call it experience, I know better, apparently you don't.

Work with me here slick.

There are the RAMS on MNF vs my Nikers, they get their ass kicked, so what has happened since then?

Niners 0-3
Rams 3-0

So explain that to me little guy, ok?

Some teams start off slower than others ok? You really don;t know this? Some teams are better in the secomd half of a season while others get out quicker, this is news to you?

Dude, stop....HE SUCKS! THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!....and it's only week three, it makes ya look dumb, ok?

Avante
10-05-2016, 04:34 PM
It's adorable that in your warped and senile old mind, you believe me laughing at you and replying to your posts is love.

Is that what you told her before the raping?

You dumb enought in your uneducated, immature mind to think me bragging on a great QB who has done things never seen before is anything other than awe?

It isn't real obvious I'm pretty much...."are these dummies for real, maybe they don't get just what this guy is doing"....well?

Clipper Nation
10-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Week five is about right to start seeing how things probably are
I'll keep this in mind when you're getting butthurt and telling everyone to "slow down" next week.

Avante
10-05-2016, 05:49 PM
I'll keep this in mind when you're getting butthurt and telling everyone to "slow down" next week.

Dude, how come you never ever answer a question, well?

Little guy, talk to me about why the Rams looked like shit in week one, the Niners looked great and since then.......

Can ya do it or just more stupid bullshit?

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 05:51 PM
Dude, how come you never ever answer a question, well?

Little guy, talk to me about why the Rams looked like shit in week one, the Niners looked great and since then.......

Can ya do it or just more stupid bullshit?

He doesnt answer your questions because for the most part he probably does what most every one else on here likely does, he doesn't read your posts, just skims over them.

Avante
10-05-2016, 06:03 PM
He doesnt answer your questions because for the most part he probably does what most every one else on here likely does, he doesn't read your posts, just skims over them.

Obviously you don't know how many times the midget has hit me up on something I;ve said, so as usual...WRONG. If I'm ever wrong on anything who is the first to let me know, well?

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time AND a low rent leg humper?

spurraider21
10-06-2016, 01:46 PM
lynch only played in 7 games last year and it wasn't like he played well anyway.

Avante
10-06-2016, 03:14 PM
His last three seasons at Seattle Lynch averaged...

...a carry. And his career average is 4.3. I'll confess sometimes dry/hard stats really don't tell the story. The guy has no hole so he makes one, breaks a tackle and punishes a little DB. But...4...yards.

The Seahawks don't need Marshawn Lynch to win and that should be obvious.

What we saw was a guy who could make it work bering that stand in the pocket slinger but the coaching staff didn't want to waste his mobility talents. So there RW was running around, handing off to Lynch. If all he had to do was be that stand tall(hmmm?) in the pocket guy, he can play that.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-06-2016, 03:28 PM
His last three seasons at Seattle Lynch averaged...

...a carry. And his career average is 4.3. I'll confess sometimes dry/hard stats really don't tell the story. The guy has no hole so he makes one, breaks a tackle and punishes a little DB. But...4...yards.

The Seahawks don't need Marshawn Lynch to win and that should be obvious.

What we saw was a guy who could make it work bering that stand in the pocket slinger but the coaching staff didn't want to waste his mobility talents. So there RW was running around, handing off to Lynch. If all he had to do was be that stand tall(hmmm?) in the pocket guy, he can play that.

4.3 yards a carry is very good....

spurraider21
10-06-2016, 03:30 PM
lynch is an awesome back, and his stint in seattle ranks up there with just about anybody in this era... but he was a nonfactor last season

Avante
10-06-2016, 03:54 PM
4.3 yards a carry is very good....

I agree but....

Chris Warren...4.3
Shaun Alexander 4.3
Curt Warner 4.0

...whe it comes to Seahawk RB's, so it's not as if he was on some whole other level.

DD
10-06-2016, 03:55 PM
me bragging on a great QB who has done things never seen before is anything other than awe?

I was in awe of that SB-sealing interception on the 1-yd line...don't think we'll ever see that again in your lifetime.

Fanbois of Russell semen shield worse than VY ones I tell ya. Much like Cam Newton, I think most people recognize that they are good players after seeing them perform well for a few years now. The problem with Wilson lies in the fact he's had a pretty negligible impact in the Seahawks' postseason success--which further corroborates our case when we say he was carried by the defense and Lynch. Here's a rundown of Seattle's postseason success since the 2010 season:

2010 WC (pre-RW): defeated the defending SB-champion Saints, 41-36. Lynch rushes for 131 yds and a TD...including arguably the most iconic run in NFL history.
2012 WC: at Washington (horrible team, granted), 24-14. Lynch rushes for 132 yds and a TD...After falling behind 14-0 the defense pitched a shutout in the final 3 qtrs.
2013 Divisional Playoff: Saints, 23-15. Lynch rushes for 140 yds and 2 TD's, defense held Brees and the high-powered O to 15 points.
2013 NFCCG: 49ers, 23-17. Led by Lynch (109 yds and a TD) and a defense that held the opposition to only 17 points--Seattle wins again. Wilson did have a huge TD pass at the start of the 4th quarter, so props. Seattle D closed the game though, forcing 2 of their 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter. Sherman's big play at the end iced it.
2013 SB: Broncos, 43-8. Lynch was quiet (only 39 yds and a TD), but had the Seattle offense never played a down they still would've won 16-8 :lmao Wilson was sitting at 95 yards and no TD's until the score was 29-0. Even his two garbage time TD's were a product of insane YAC plays.
2014 Divisional Playoff: Panthers, 31-17. Wilson played great--and even though the defense held them to 17 points (including a garbage time touchdown), as well as forcing 3 TO's with a pick-6--I'll give this one to Russ. Happy?
2014 NFCCG: Packers, 28-22. Lynch with 157 yds and a TD. Along with the Seattle D and Mike McCarthy's coaching, they were able to overcome 4 RW turnovers.
2014 SB: Patriots, L 28-24. Not a win, but should've been one. Lynch had 102 yards and a TD, averaging over 4 ypc. Darrell Bevil made the worst play-call in SB history, and RW faithfully executed it. A whiter QB would've audibled to Lynch. A blacker QB would've tucked and run (still a better option than the result). Like Game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals or Game 6 of the 2011 WS, this game will be remembered more for the chokers than the winners.
2015 Divisional Playoff: Vikings, 10-9. No Lynch? No scoring. Seattle D kept the home team out of the endzone, and Blair Walsh shanked a kick that anybody here could make.

Quick recap:

Lynch--who faced primarily 8-man fronts--rushed for over 100 in 4/6 playoff dubs he played...5/7 if you include the SB Russell Wilson lost.
In the W's RW played in, the defense gave up an avg of 16ppg (11.5ppg on the road).

He's been a great regular season player no doubt, but once again--it's a statistical fact that he's had the best defense (PA is all that matters) and a Top-5 rushing offense since he came into the league. He obviously deserves credit for providing some of those rushing yards, but I'm curious to see that they're in the bottom-half of the league so far this year in that category.

Like I've said since Seattle's SB season in 2013, the guy can't help that he's been dealt pocket aces. Props for not folding the hand...except against NE:lol

Avante
10-06-2016, 05:46 PM
Hmmmmmm?

So tell me how many times is...NFL history...mentioned here?

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/PcGy1HNvR7GxG6wDusHqa9RzGw8=/401x272:5176x3455/1310x873/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/46079572/GettyImages-464544880.0.jpg Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/blog/sbnu_logo_lockup/60/large_fieldgulls.com.lockup.png (http://www.spurstalk.com/)
Tweet (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Are%20Russell%20Wilson%27s%20first%20th ree%20years%20the%20best%20in%20NFL%20history%3F&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fieldgulls.com%2F2015%2F4%2F8 %2F8370581%2Fare-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history&via=FieldGulls)
Share (https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fieldgulls.com%2F201 5%2F4%2F8%2F8370581%2Fare-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history)

 Tweet Share on Twitter (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Are%20Russell%20Wilson%27s%20first%20th ree%20years%20the%20best%20in%20NFL%20history%3F&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fieldgulls.com%2F2015%2F4%2F8 %2F8370581%2Fare-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history&via=FieldGulls)Share Share on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fieldgulls.com%2F201 5%2F4%2F8%2F8370581%2Fare-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history)Pin Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?description=Here+are+a+few+of+his+accomplishments .&media=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.vox-cdn.com%2Fthumbor%2FGnHd_qMGom8xS3NidaFcZO3yrLg%3D %2F0x272%3A5184x3188%2F1050x591%2Fcdn0.vox-cdn.com%2Fuploads%2Fchorus_image%2Fimage%2F4607957 2%2FGettyImages-464544880.0.jpg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fieldgulls.com%2F2015%2F4%2F8 %2F8370581%2Fare-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history)59 Comments (http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/4/8/8370581/are-wilsons-first-3-years-the-best-in-nfl-history#comments)⋆ Rec Recommend this Post 17

When considering the totality of Russell Wilson's accomplishments, they truly are amazing. True, there are some QB's with more yards, or more TD's, etc., but Wilson is ranked in the top 5 or top 10 of a wide variety of stats over his first three years. One could easily say that overall, Wilson has had the best first three years of any QB in NFL history. Here are a few of his accomplishments:

- Wilson is the first QB in NFL history with a passer rating of over 95.0 in each of his first three seasons.
- Wilson has 24 games with a passer rating of 100+ in his first three seasons...more than any other QB in NFL history. Flacco, Marino, and Palmer are tied for second with 19.
- Wilson leads all QB’s in the NFL over the last 3 years with 10- 4th quarter comebacks and 15- game-winning drives. No other QB in NFL history has ever done this in their first 3 years.
- He is one of only five players with at least 20 touchdown passes in each of first three seasons.
- Wilson is the first and only QB in the Super Bowl era to have average yards per attempt of 7.6 or better in each of his first three seasons.
- Wilson’s career yards per passing attempt of 7.9 is fourth-best of all QB’s since 1951.
- Wilson is ranked #1 in career postseason yards per attempt. His career average of 9.01 (min. 200 pass attempts) is the highest in NFL history.
- Wilson is the only QB in NFL history to appear in two SB's in his first three seasons.
- Wilson holds the record for most passing yards in a playoff game by a rookie QB with 385 yards. The old record was set in 1937 by Sammy Baugh with 335 yards...that record stood for 75 years.
- Wilson is ranked at #2 in all-time career passer rating (min. 1200 attempts) with a 98.6. Only Aaron Rodgers has a higher career passer rating.
- Wilson's passer rating of 98.6 for a player’s first 3 years is the best in NFL history.
- Including postseason, Wilson's passer rating of 98.5 for a player's first three years is the best in NFL history.
- Wilson's postseason passer rating of 97.8 in his first three years is the best in NFL history.
- Wilson’s career postseason passer rating of 97.8 (min. 200 attempts) is the 5th best in NFL history.
- Wilson's TD% of 5.8% in his first three years is the 2nd highest in NFL history; only Dan Marino is higher with 6.9%.
- Wilson's INT% of 2.1% in his first three years is the lowest of any QB in NFL history.
- Wilson is ranked #2 all-time with a career TD to INT ratio of 2.77 (min. 1200 attempts) behind only Rodgers.
- Wilson is ranked #3 all-time with a career INT rate of only 2.1%, behind only Rodgers and Brady.
- Wilson is the first and only QB in NFL history to throw for 300+ yards and run for 100+ yards (313 & 106) in the same game...against the Rams on 10-19-14.
- Only one QB in NFL history had more than one season with more than 20 TD passes and 10 or fewer interceptions in his first three seasons: Wilson, who has had three such seasons.
- His 72 touchdowns are the seventh-most ever through a player’s first three seasons.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has 84 passing TD's in his first three seasons, 4th-most in NFL history.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has 97 passing and rushing TD's in his first three seasons, 3rd-most in NFL history.
- Wilson is ranked #12 all-time for most passing yards by a QB in his first three years with 9950 yards.
- Including the postseason, Wilson is ranked #5 all-time for passing yards by a QB in his first three years with 11770 yards.
- Wilson is ranked #5 all-time for most total yards (passing + rushing) by a QB in his first three years with 11827 yards.
- Including the postseason, Wilson is ranked #2 all-time for most total yards (passing and rushing) by a QB in his first three years with 13902 yards.
- Wilson has the 2nd highest career yards per attempt in SB history with 9.85 yards, behind only Terry Bradshaw.
- Wilson has the 3rd highest career passer rating in SB history with a 117.39, behind only Joe Montana and Jim Plunkett.
- Wilson has the 6th highest career completion % in SB history with 65.22%.
- Wilson has the 4th highest yards per attempt in a SB game with 11.76 yards in SB49.
- Wilson's 1,877 rushing yards is second-most by a QB in the modern era through three seasons behind Cam Newton's 2,032 yards.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has the most rushing yards for a QB in NFL history in his first three seasons with 2132 yards.
- Wilson led all NFL rushers in 2014 with an average of 7.2 yards per carry.
- Wilson has a record of having had a lead at some point in 56 straight games since 2012...the old record was 45 games...Also, in those 56 games, Wilson has never lost an NFL game by more than 9 points.
- Wilson has won 36 games in his first 3 seasons; three more than any other QB in NFL history.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has won 42 games in his first three seasons; 6 more than any other QB in NFL history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The best first 4 seasons of pro football we have seen from any QB. NFL HISTORY....mentioned 16 times.

Spur-Addict
10-07-2016, 12:46 PM
:lol

Clipper Nation
10-23-2016, 11:17 PM
Struggle Wilson looked Stoufferesque yet again tonight. When will his dickriders finally admit that he's just not as good as advertised?

Kawhitstorm
10-23-2016, 11:30 PM
Struggle Wilson looked Stoufferesque yet again tonight. When will his dickriders finally admit that he's just not as good as advertised?

Dak surpassed Struggle & Cum within 6 weeks of his professional career.:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
10-23-2016, 11:38 PM
Dak surpassed Struggle & Cum within 6 weeks of his professional career.:lol

to be fair, RW has a terrible offensive line

Avante
11-14-2016, 01:00 AM

What were RW's stats tonight?

Dumb as a rock ain't ya amigo?

Avante
11-14-2016, 03:18 AM
Wilson is passing the ball better than ever, being hobbled a blessing in disguise. Jimmy Graham getting in the mix, the emergence of the young RB Procise who can catch the ball, the return of Thomas Rawls and that Wilson to Baldwin duo the top passing combo in the league. Then there's Lockett and Kearse. What's not to like?

Avante
11-15-2016, 02:52 PM
Funny how nobody wants to talk about this anymore, ha~~~~~~~

Little people, hopefully you are learning to....SLOW THE FUCK DOWN.....give things some time.

The Vikes and that MONSTER D, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~ 5-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha~~~~~~~

spurraider21
11-21-2016, 04:32 AM
:wakeup

chunticakes
11-21-2016, 08:20 AM
Avante talking to himself again in a Seattle thread. Yeah you aren't a fan. :wakeup

Avante
11-23-2016, 02:46 PM
Avante talking to himself again in a Seattle thread. Yeah you aren't a fan. :wakeup

I simply have fun with this. Funny watching RW doing things never seen before and how his haters can't really say shit anymore, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning going out for a pass....???

All RW needs to do in 2016 is make it back to the NFC Champ game. That will give him 10 playoff wins in just 5 seasons, amazing. And if he wins another SB....wow~~~~ (12 playoff wins)

The Seahawks haven't been 100% healthy all season. So to do what they have done, impressive. Now Rawls is back, that has to help. Bennett coming back.

Clipper Nation
11-27-2016, 07:05 PM
5 points and 1-11 on third down against the "mighty" Bucs. That Struggle Wilson offense is amazing! Reminiscent of Kelly Stouffer in his prime.

William Hung
11-27-2016, 07:07 PM
In before the 'it's one game rookies- ok?' thingy

chunticakes
11-27-2016, 07:15 PM
5 points and 1-11 on third down against the "mighty" Bucs. That Struggle Wilson offense is amazing! Reminiscent of Kelly Stouffer in his prime.

It should be 3 points, tbh. His defense gave him those other 2 points. So in reality, his defense scored 40% of their points. :lol

Clipper Nation
11-27-2016, 07:20 PM
It should be 3 points, tbh. His defense gave him those other 2 points. So in reality, his defense scored 40% of their points. :lol
True.

Three fucking points from the game manager :lmao

Raven
11-27-2016, 08:42 PM

3 to be fair

Silver&Black
11-27-2016, 09:55 PM

I get what you're saying, and I'm not making excuses for Wilson at all. 3 points scored is inexcusable.

But, we're not that bad. We've got decent, young talent.

Killakobe81
11-28-2016, 12:31 AM

Oh shit! Great throwback refference , props CN. :toast
Don't agree with you on Wilson bit he sucked ass today
As a Cowboys fan he scares me ...maybe it's media hype but he does.

Avante
11-28-2016, 12:39 AM
Week to week, game to game, hahahaha~~~~~

How many INT's did Rivers throw last week, how many TD's today?

The Seahawks are in the playoffs and they know it, the Buc's are playing for their playoff life. Two teams with a different mind set, we see it all the time, no big deal.

BODY OF WORK, BODY OF WORK....ok rookies?

Raven
11-28-2016, 12:51 AM
Week to week, game to game, hahahaha~~~~~

How many INT's did Rivers throw last week, how many TD's today?

The Seahawks are in the playoffs and they know it, the Buc's are playing for their playoff life. Two teams with a different mind set, we see it all the time, no big deal.

BODY OF WORK, BODY OF WORK....ok rookies?

how many times has a Brady led offense scored 5 or less? I know you're the numbers guy, I'm sure you know..

Avante
11-28-2016, 01:01 AM
how many times has a Brady led offense scored 5 or less? I know you're the numbers guy, I'm sure you know..

In 2006 the Pats went 12-4 and lost the AFC Championship game to Denver, but during the season they lost to Miami in week 13....0-21.

You have any idea at all how many great/HOF QB's have had games where they scored less that 8 points in a game.

Getting back to Brady, remember this one?

A year after missing the 2002 NFL Playoffs, Tom Brady and the New England Patriots hoped to rebound and see a much more successful year. However, the way that the 2003 season started must have made Patriots fans feel like they were in for another long, heartbreaking season. The team traveled to play their division rival Buffalo Bills and simply never got off the plane, as the Bills walloped them 31-0 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200309070buf.htm). Brady completed a mere 50% of his passes and threw four interceptions. The game still stands as the worst loss of his storied career. Of course, that season New England rebounded to finish with a 14-2 record and a second title in three seasons, so things ended much better for the Pats.

Do I really have to school ya on all these GREAT QB's and their shit games?

Want a ton of examples of GREAT QB's scoring 7 or less?

You have any idea how many QB's have won more games than Russell Wilson at this stage of their career? Guess what.....there aren't any.

Clipper Nation
12-11-2016, 07:49 PM
:lmao 5 picks
:lmao 43.7 QBR
:lmao 5.6 yards per pass (game manager status)
:lmao Struggle
:lmao Seacucks "offense"

manufan10
12-11-2016, 07:52 PM
6-7-1 without the LOB completely healthy. :lol

chunticakes
12-11-2016, 08:04 PM
:lmao 5 picks
:lmao 43.7 QBR
:lmao 5.6 yards per pass (game manager status)
:lmao Struggle
:lmao Seacucks "offense"
Avante get in here and defend your boy.

Avante
12-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) get in here and defend your boy.

Unlike the rookies here I don't ....FREAK OUT....over a game, seen way too much football for that.

The Seahawks have a three game lead in the division, they are in the playoffs and know it. The Packers have to win out. I talked about this in my Avante thread, I had the Packers winning the game, way too much intensity for a playoff bound team to match. We saw the same thing in the Cowboys vs Giants game, the Cowboys ho hum with the Giants...GRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~

Russell Wilson has so many NFL firsts, and records I can't put too much into a game they really didn't need and knew it.

Hell, Luck, Big Ben, Brees, Prescott, had 11 turnovers today.

Avante
12-16-2016, 04:22 AM
That offensive line sucks.

Imagine the great Russell Wilson behind that Cowboys line, whoa~~~~

To be where they are with that O line says it all about just how good they really are.

benefactor
12-16-2016, 09:51 AM
chirp chirp

Clipper Nation
12-19-2016, 09:59 AM
The Seattle media is finally catching on to the fact that Marshawn Lynch, not Struggle, was the true alpha, first option and leader of the Seahawks' offense:

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/the-marshawn-lynch-effect-a-look-at-why-the-seahawks-offense-has-struggled-this-season/

lefty
12-19-2016, 10:18 AM
The Seattle media is finally catching on to the fact that Marshawn Lynch, not Struggle, was the true alpha, first option and leader of the Seahawks' offense:

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/the-marshawn-lynch-effect-a-look-at-why-the-seahawks-offense-has-struggled-this-season/

Damn they are slow

Avante
12-19-2016, 08:26 PM
Anyone not understanding the impact Russell Wilson has made on the Seahawks has no bisiness talking football.

How many games have they won post Lynch, and don't forget he was there a couple seasons before RW showed up, what did they do then? And, his best season was RW's rookie season.

Avante
01-03-2017, 04:51 PM
I blame the demise of the Cards as having a lot to do with how inconsistant and sometimes sluggish Seahawks in 2016. They knew they had that weak division won long ago, so they had a hard time bringing it every week. The Cards were 1-3, they were 3-4-1. The Seahawks 3-1, 5-2-1 and knew it was over.

Darth_Pelican
01-03-2017, 04:54 PM
chirp chirp

Avante
01-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Look, I'm sorry that you were wrong and I was right about your Saints but....chirping...aren't you a bit old for that silliness?

Avante
01-08-2017, 10:40 PM
While losing Lockett hurt the emergence of Paul Richardson*** kinda off sets that.

Then there's this guy who is coming back I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-sPfYmw-IA

Talk about a blessing in disguise. Because of his injuries RW was forced to become more of a traditional pocket passer, which only enhanced his game.

His career stats after five season as good as it gets.

Thomas Rawls 100%, Jimmy Graham, the emerging Paul Richardson***, and the mercurial Doug Baldwin and just maybe that stud above. Not bad.

They also have a guy who was great at USC named George Farmer, not sure what his story is.

*** yes it does take more than one game to get a true read.