PDA

View Full Version : AP tears meniscus.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-19-2016, 07:15 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000705771/article/zimmer-announces-adrian-peterson-has-torn-meniscus

At his age probably out for career :( so sad because he really is one of the all time greats and they (still) have a legit team this year.

Avante
09-19-2016, 07:25 PM
If this is a wrap he will have 11, 725 yards in his career. That would put him at number 16 on the all time rushing list.

Number one Viking and number one from Oklahoma. He passed Fred Taylor this season.

I would put him in my top 10 however.

1.Jim Brown
2.Barry Sanders
3.Walter Payton
4.O.J.Simpson
5.Gale Sayers
6.Eric Dickerson
7.Emmitt Smith
8.Adrian Peterson
9.LT
10.Marshall Faulk

Avante
09-19-2016, 11:56 PM
Beat RB by team.

Packers...Jim Taylor LSU
Bears....Walter Payton Jackson State (Gale Sayers?)
Vikes....Adrian Peterson Oklahoma
Lions...Barry Sanders Okie State
Niners...Frank Gore Miami
Rams...Eric Dickerson SMU (Marshall Faulk?)
Cards...Otis Anderson Miami
Seahawks....Shawn Alexander Bama (Marshawn Lynch?)
Falcons...Gerald Riggs ASU
Saints...Duece McAlister Ole Miss
Panthers...DeAngelo Williams Memphis
Buc's...Warrick Dunn FSU
Cowboys...Emmitt Smith Florida (Tony Dorsett)
Eagles...Wilbert Montgomery Abilene Christian (Brian Westbrook)
Giants...Tiki Barber Virginia
Redskins...John Riggins Kansas
Chargers...LT TCU
Raiders...Marcus Allen USC
Chiefs...Christian Okoye Azusa Pacific
Broncos...Terrell Davis Georgia
Pats...Sam Cunningham USC
Jets...Curtis Martin Pitt
Bills...O.J.Simpson USC (Thurmon Thomas)
Dolphins...Larry Csonka Syracuse
Steelers...Jerome Bettis ND (Franco Harris)
Ravens...Jamall Lewis Tenn
Browns...Jim Brown Syracuse
Bengals...Corey Dillon Wash
Colts...Edgerrin James Miami
Texans....Arian Foster Tenn
Jags..Fred Taylor Florida
Titans/Oilers...Earl Campbell Texas

Arcadian
09-20-2016, 12:54 AM
Fuck AP. He screwed over fantasy owners everywhere in '14 when he beat his kid.

DJR210
09-20-2016, 02:59 AM
Fuck AP. He screwed over fantasy owners everywhere in '14 when he beat his kid.

:lol didn't he have an abuse room too?

Will Hunting
09-20-2016, 09:49 AM
:lol didn't he have an abuse room too?
I think he also sent a text about how his kid was a beast for getting whipped so many times and not crying :lol

DJR210
09-20-2016, 10:00 AM
I think he also sent a text about how his kid was a beast for getting whipped so many times and not crying :lol

:lol what a sick fuck

UNT Eagles 2016
09-20-2016, 10:11 AM
My mom spanked me too growing up and I didn't bitch about it. My uncle spanked my cousins and my ass once because it's what good parents to to shape and mold their children into responsible young people.

I'm so fucking sick of whiny PC liberals who want everyone to be butterflies and penguins.

leemajors
09-20-2016, 10:13 AM
My mom spanked me too growing up and I didn't bitch about it. My uncle spanked my cousins and my ass once because it's what good parents to to shape and mold their children into responsible young people.

I'm so fucking sick of whiny PC liberals who want everyone to be butterflies and penguins.

Your parents had a room for punishing you?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-20-2016, 10:21 AM
Your parents had a room for punishing you?

Nah, just the kitchen normally

Will Hunting
09-20-2016, 10:43 AM

No one is saying that giving a spanking is child abuse. Having a torture room to repeatedly whip your kid and then bragging about how your kid took so many whippings without crying however is child abuse.

SpursforSix
09-20-2016, 10:46 AM
Nah, just the kitchen normally

That seems like it'd lead to some strange associations in the future.

So they beat you in the same room that they served your meals?

Avante
09-20-2016, 11:20 AM
You don't hit kids. What you do is take things they enjoy away. A whipping lasts a few seconds (it better) not being able to have their fun can last a week. That will make a far bigger impact. So the next time they think about breaking the rules they will remember how bummed they were because they couldn;t watch their shows, listen to their music, whatever.

And, a guy as big and strong as AP hitting a kid, come on.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-20-2016, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=Avante;8728705]You don't hit kids. What you do is take things they enjoy away. A whipping lasts a few seconds (it better) not being able to have their fun can last a week. That will make a far bigger impact. So the next time they think about breaking the rules they will remember how bummed they were because they couldn;t watch their shows, listen to their music, whatever.QUOTE]
Smart kids like me growing up figure out how to circumvent that shit and/or get even without getting caught right away...

leemajors
09-20-2016, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=Avante;8728705]You don't hit kids. What you do is take things they enjoy away. A whipping lasts a few seconds (it better) not being able to have their fun can last a week. That will make a far bigger impact. So the next time they think about breaking the rules they will remember how bummed they were because they couldn;t watch their shows, listen to their music, whatever.QUOTE]
Smart kids like me growing up figure out how to circumvent that shit and/or get even without getting caught right away...

Spanking didn't deter me in the slightest from doing what I wanted. I would weigh what I wanted to do vs the punishment, and take the spanking if I got caught. Your argument makes no sense

Avante
09-20-2016, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=UNT Eagles 2016;8728708]

Spanking didn't deter me in the slightest from doing what I wanted. I would weigh what I wanted to do vs the punishment, and take the spanking if I got caught. Your argument makes no sense

Huh?

I said ...do not spank...ok?

My thing was this....

me...ok son, ya know ya can't be doing that. I've told you before about that. So there will no tv or going over to Johnnys or him coming over here for a week, ok? And the next time you do that it will be a month, do we have an understanding?

Right at first and the first couple of days, no big deal. Then around Thursday it starts to set in, by Saturday the kid is totally bummed. And he will think long and hard about ever doing that again.

A spanking is forgotten by bedtime.

Clipper Nation
09-20-2016, 12:21 PM

People who compare being lightly spanked as a child by their mom to being brutally beaten with switches in a specially-designed torture room by a jacked professional athlete are retarded. There's old-school parenting, and then there's child abuse. AP went WAY over the line. If you can't tell the difference, then you shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

baseline bum
09-20-2016, 12:28 PM
You don't hit kids. What you do is take things they enjoy away. A whipping lasts a few seconds (it better) not being able to have their fun can last a week. That will make a far bigger impact. So the next time they think about breaking the rules they will remember how bummed they were because they couldn;t watch their shows, listen to their music, whatever.

So you can't hit kids but you can rape them? smh

Avante
09-20-2016, 12:40 PM

My God guy, you really haven't figured out by now I'm that guy who would stomp a hole in a sick ass pedo? Do you even have a clue how all this stupid pedo bullshit even started?

Think just a little bit, do you really think any man could be seen hanging with kids and his buddies not..."what are you a sick ass pedo?" Come on guy, sitting at the bar with some kid? You can't be that dumb.

I talked about how wrong it was to not know about the sex slavery thing over there, how that ever became....you pedo...??????? Only here with dummies like you.

SpursforSix
09-20-2016, 01:07 PM
[QUOTE=UNT Eagles 2016;8728708]

I don't think I even weighed the thread of being spanked against anything. It was a non-issue. I can only remember being spanked a few times. Two of those at school.

I don't know that spanking does much but I can see that swatting a child might be appropriate if they are about to do something dangerous. Like touch a stove or something. But it has to be done in the moment so that it's clear what it was for and that it will deter them from doing it again until they're old enough to understand what they were about to do.

But everyone's different I guess.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-20-2016, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=leemajors;8728712]

Huh?

I said ...do not spank...ok?

My thing was this....

me...ok son, ya know ya can't be doing that. I've told you before about that. So there will no tv or going over to Johnnys or him coming over here for a week, ok? And the next time you do that it will be a month, do we have an understanding?

Right at first and the first couple of days, no big deal. Then around Thursday it starts to set in, by Saturday the kid is totally bummed. And he will think long and hard about ever doing that again.

A spanking is forgotten by bedtime.

The problem with millennials and post-millennials is they're too smart and likely to circumvent versus following orders.

30, 40, 50, 100 years ago... kids respect their parents' decision, accept their punishment, and acknowledge that they were wrong. This generation, on the other hand, is a completely different species... today's leftist, anti family value, rebellious kinder and elementary teachers have a lot to do with it... suspend your son from TV and friend Johnny for a week? Don't be surprised when he's downstairs watching HBO at 3 am, with or without Johnny. Or not at the house and all, but he shows up back from a fun night of playing with Johnny and the other neighborhood kids before your normal waking time, gets dressed for school and pretends to be a good boy. And when you harshen the punishment, he gets even more rebellious. By the time he's about 10 or 11 he has perfected many of his crafts, such as slipping a drowsy allergy pill in your morning coffee, or making you wonder "that's weird, I thought I had more cash on me" when you open your wallet one day. And by the time he's a teenager, you've completely lost him.
All of the "say no to drugs, say no to alcohol, cigarettes kill, stay abstinent" rhetoric you've preached since he was knee-high to a grasshopper, all that practical, reasonable gospel -- echoes snarlingly in his rapidly changing mind as the hate speech of an evil tyrant. And so he proceeds in his rebellion. He first experiments with tardies, absences, marijuana, cigarettes, whiskey, and casual safe sex. He then moves on to tattoos, piercings, long-term truancy, cocaine, sex and more sex. Before the age of twenty-one he has dropped out of school, had one child with his ex and another baby on the way with his new girlfriend, and has been convicted and incarcerated for his first felony. You're officially a failure of a parent and have raised a riff-raff criminal thug rebellious of all order and standards with multiple children he cannot hope to support. As the father of this demon, all you can do is shoot yourself.

leemajors
09-20-2016, 02:01 PM
[QUOTE=Avante;8728718]

The problem with millennials and post-millennials is they're too smart and likely to circumvent versus following orders.

30, 40, 50, 100 years ago... kids respect their parents' decision, accept their punishment, and acknowledge that they were wrong. This generation, on the other hand, is a completely different species... today's leftist, anti family value, rebellious kinder and elementary teachers have a lot to do with it... suspend your son from TV and friend Johnny for a week? Don't be surprised when he's downstairs watching HBO at 3 am, with or without Johnny. Or not at the house and all, but he shows up back from a fun night of playing with Johnny and the other neighborhood kids before your normal waking time, gets dressed for school and pretends to be a good boy. And when you harshen the punishment, he gets even more rebellious. By the time he's about 10 or 11 he has perfected many of his crafts, such as slipping a drowsy allergy pill in your morning coffee, or making you wonder "that's weird, I thought I had more cash on me" when you open your wallet one day. And by the time he's a teenager, you've completely lost him.
All of the "say no to drugs, say no to alcohol, cigarettes kill, stay abstinent" rhetoric you've preached since he was knee-high to a grasshopper, all that practical, reasonable gospel -- echoes snarlingly in his rapidly changing mind as the hate speech of an evil tyrant. And so he proceeds in his rebellion. He first experiments with tardies, absences, marijuana, cigarettes, whiskey, and casual safe sex. He then moves on to tattoos, piercings, long-term truancy, cocaine, sex and more sex. Before the age of twenty-one he has dropped out of school, had one child with his ex and another baby on the way with his new girlfriend, and has been convicted and incarcerated for his first felony. You're officially a failure of a parent and have raised a riff-raff criminal thug rebellious of all order and standards with multiple children he cannot hope to support. As the father of this demon, all you can do is shoot yourself.

they are no different than any other kids. they are not smarter lmao

Raven
09-20-2016, 03:29 PM

:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Avante
09-20-2016, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=Avante;8728718]

Then there is always the fact I was far more rebellious, down with the establishment, the hell with laws/rules and just plain mean than my kids. Hell, I was kicked out of school twice for bad mouthing teachers. Been in jail five*** times., been in more fights than I can remember.

I ran the west coast for 10 years, many many times waking up with... "what is her name?" Did LSD, hash, pot, coke, and some stuff I had no idea what. So my kids stood no chance at all, none. I knew all the tricks, I'd broke into my dad's wine then ran some water in the jug thinking he wouldn't know, ha~~~ I'd raided his pants pockets looking for change, I'd told mom I was headed to the library (loved to read and she knew it) then go drink beer with my buddies, talking 14 here. Remember I was in HS in the 60's, drugs everywhere ya went. And everybody was bitching about something. Then there was the music, cooking on a half a tab of Green Barrell as Country Joe and The Fish sang about Viet Nam.

My kids knew they weren't going to be fooling me so they just accepted that fact.

*** DUI, reckless driving, petty thef, disturbing the peace, public intoxication.

SpursforSix
09-20-2016, 03:57 PM

Avante : "don't give them spankins when they give you yankins"

Trill Clinton
09-20-2016, 04:00 PM
Danny woodhead tore his acl and he didn't get a thread. Yall racist asf.

DJR210
09-20-2016, 04:02 PM
AP w/ an abuse room that rivals only that of Avante's

Avante
09-20-2016, 04:02 PM
Avante : "don't give them spankins when they give you yankins"

Avante don't tolerate any sick ass pedos, if he were to see one he'd shoot that bitch on sight. If he didn't have a gun he's stab him, if no knife he'd just beat him to death.

You ever going to figure this out liar?

SpursforSix
09-20-2016, 04:04 PM
Avante don't tolerate any sick ass pedos, if he were to see one he'd shoot that bitch on sight. If he didn't have a gun he's stab him, if no knife he'd just beat him to death.

You ever going to figure this out liar?

Grrrrr....you shoot sick pedos in the head...got it?

and here's a blues thread

L0bD4ts8eWY

Avante
09-20-2016, 04:06 PM
AP w/ an abuse room that rivals only that of Avante' (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47471)s

Oh hell yes...

Avante...I;m heading off to my abuse room dear.
Judy...ok sweetheart have fun.
Avante...so when is dinner ready?
Judy....how about when ya get done abusing, ok?
Avante...sounds good, love you.
Judy...love you too ya little abuser you.

Avante
09-20-2016, 04:07 PM

L0bD4ts8eWY

Dude, a 20.00 as a middle school kid, really?

SpursforSix
09-20-2016, 04:09 PM
Oh hell yes...

Judy...love you too ya little abuser you.

yeah...that doesn't sound realistic

Avante: Hey...I'm going to the man cave for a bit
Judy : Again?
Avante: Yes...I need to check my 1984 edition of Track and Field and see if it mentions this dude that ran a 20.00 200.
Judy: That sounds fast. Can I come look?
Avante : NO! I mean...you don't want to see all those magazines and stuff. Boring.
Judy : Ok...well...have fun
Avante : Thanks. Hey...where do we keep the maple syrup and turkey baster?

SpursforSix
09-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Dude, a 20.00 as a middle school kid, really?

Dude...a person with no boobs, body hair, and has a penis? Really?

Avante
09-20-2016, 04:23 PM
yeah...that doesn't sound realistic

Avante: Hey...I'm going to the man cave for a bit
Judy : Again?
Avante: Yes...I need to check my 1984 edition of Track and Field and see if it mentions this dude that ran a 20.00 200.
Judy: That sounds fast. Can I come look?
Avante : NO! I mean...you don't want to see all those magazines and stuff. Boring.
Judy : Ok...well...have fun
Avante : Thanks. Hey...where do we keep the maple syrup and turkey baster?

Judy...(hears me laughing)....ya really do need to out grow that ya know.
Avante...I know but it's funny.
Judy...so what this time?
Avante...this little freak trying to peddle he ran a 20.00 200m as a kid, hahaha~~~
Judy...I;m sure by now you have let everybody know you know track, right?
Avante..(just a grin)
Judy...he doesn't know you have every fact stat on track there has ever been?
Avante...he's a bit retarded, so I poke at him.
Judy...don't you get tired of picking on those poor people, I'd be ashame.
Avante...I am, but it's entertaining.
Judy....big bully.

DJR210
09-20-2016, 04:29 PM
Oh hell yes...

Judy...love you too ya :lolld f:lolgg:lolt you.

*blood curdling screams of children over the next few hours*

Fixed

Clipper Nation
09-20-2016, 04:31 PM
Then there is always the fact I was far more rebellious, down with the establishment, the hell with laws/rules and just plain mean than my kids. Hell, I was kicked out of school twice for bad mouthing teachers. Been in jail five*** times., been in more fights than I can remember.

I ran the west coast for 10 years, many many times waking up with... "what is her name?" Did LSD, hash, pot, coke, and some stuff I had no idea what. So my kids stood no chance at all, none. I knew all the tricks, I'd broke into my dad's wine then ran some water in the jug thinking he wouldn't know, ha~~~ I'd raided his pants pockets looking for change, I'd told mom I was headed to the library (loved to read and she knew it) then go drink beer with my buddies, talking 14 here. Remember I was in HS in the 60's, drugs everywhere ya went. And everybody was bitching about something. Then there was the music, cooking on a half a tab of Green Barrell as Country Joe and The Fish sang about Viet Nam.

My kids knew they weren't going to be fooling me so they just accepted that fact.

*** DUI, reckless driving, petty thef, disturbing the peace, public intoxication.

Delete your account.

clambake
09-20-2016, 04:36 PM

L0bD4ts8eWY
lol

Avante
09-20-2016, 05:41 PM
Delete your account.

You need to work on that lack of a personality. Dude, are things really that miserable for you? I mean nobody should be as.....he's a faggot, they are faggots, you are a faggot....like you do, little guy you really that fucked up 100% of the time?

I'm dead serious, is there anything you enjoy/like? Do you frown while fucking or maybe your real problem is nobody will fuck a grump like you.

Little guy..................smile.....can ya do it?

Clipper Nation
09-20-2016, 05:59 PM
You need to work on that lack of a personality. Dude, are things really that miserable for you? I mean nobody should be as.....he's a faggot, they are faggots, you are a faggot....like you do, little guy you really that fucked up 100% of the time?

I'm dead serious, is there anything you enjoy/like? Do you frown while fucking or maybe your real problem is nobody will fuck a grump like you.

Little guy..................smile.....can ya do it?

Delete your account.

Avante
09-20-2016, 06:16 PM
Will you ever cool your stupid bullshit and talk about why you are so damn sour 100% of the time? Little guy, it's weird ok?

Were you beat as a kid, saw things ya shouldn't have? What really is wrong with you?