PDA

View Full Version : RIP Terence Crutcher

I. Hustle
09-20-2016, 09:17 AM
When a thug drug dealer gets killed and then everyone cries out about how he din't do nuffin I don't get that worked up.
This guy though was only guilty of having a stalled vehicle. Video shows that he complied and did everything that was asked of him.

This is ridiculous.

SpursforSix
09-20-2016, 09:40 AM
Awful.

4 cops. If they had any concerns, it looks like they had time to get closer and subdue him. Although it didn't look like he needed subdued. And what happened to tasers? So we can create a phone that doesn't need a headphone jack but can't create any other method of controlling a person other than shooting him.

And I realize that cops are told to shoot to kill. And I understand why. But in this case, it seems like they were close enough to shoot him in the arm or leg.

benefactor
09-20-2016, 11:43 AM
Oklahoma tbh

baseline bum
09-20-2016, 11:46 AM
No wonder Durant left

DeadlyDynasty
09-20-2016, 12:29 PM
He lowered his right arm prior to the shots. The game is the game.

Fabbs
09-20-2016, 12:55 PM
That is about the only thing in this entire case that remotely explains why chick cop pulled the trigger. Otherwise it is a flat out execution.

By lowering his arm did he trigger in her little brain a training class maneuver.
Not justifying her pulling the trigger at all. Just wondering why he did lower the arm.

:lol 4 cops surrounding unarmed Crutcher at gunpoint and they don't bring him in peacefully.

DeadlyDynasty
09-20-2016, 01:06 PM
Every black player will perpetuate the kneeling charade next week

cd021
09-20-2016, 01:10 PM

Yet he wasn't reaching for a weapon. He was murdered, it's as simple as that tbh. None of this "fear my life BS" it's been getting cops off for years.

12 officers in Cleveland shot 2 unarmed homeless people 120 times, one cop stood on the hood firing into the vehicle and then later claimed that he feared for the safety of hisself and others. All 12 walked away with no jail time or any charges.

DeadlyDynasty
09-20-2016, 01:11 PM
meh

I. Hustle
09-20-2016, 01:14 PM
There is no justification for this one. There are some that are justified but this isn't one of them. He did nothing wrong.

Fabbs
09-20-2016, 01:19 PM
Yet he wasn't reaching for a weapon. He was murdered, it's as simple as that tbh. None of this "fear my life BS" it's been getting cops off for years.

12 officers in Cleveland shot 2 unarmed homeless people 120 times, one cop stood on the hood firing into the vehicle and then later claimed that he feared for the safety of hisself and others. All 12 walked away with no jail time or any charges.
Why was he reaching into the SUV?
Not an intelligent move given the known racism and shoot to kill trigger happy state of Miserouri cops.

Not justifying, just asking.

I. Hustle
09-20-2016, 01:24 PM
Not an intelligent move given the known racism and shoot to kill trigger happy state of Miserouri cops.

I have to watch it again. Was there audio? Was he reaching for identification? What was the point of him being surrounded when they were on a completely separate call?

cd021
09-20-2016, 01:29 PM
This is the second time in three years that this has happened in Tulsa; An unarmed black man was killed by a 70 reserve deputy after he mistaken fired his gun instead of his taser. The deputy was later charged for murder and it was found out that he had essentially payed his way on to the force by donating to the department.

cd021
09-20-2016, 02:14 PM

Kind of sounds like you are, in the end she was in the wrong. He was unarmed and we know that there was no weapon in the vechile or that he was trying to get away because he had car trouble.

cd021
09-20-2016, 02:19 PM
There is no justification for this one. There are some that are justified but this isn't one of them. He did nothing wrong.
We should wait for all the facts to come in; he probably pushed a kid on the playground when he was 8 therefore justifying the actions of the officer to take him down 32 years later.

Trill Clinton
09-20-2016, 02:44 PM
Congrats to the cop who killed him. She won the white supremacy lottery. I expect her to enjoy her paid vacation and the millions she'll get from anonymous donors.

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 02:52 PM

I thought the nigga was reaching too...but on second glance he put his hands on the car and that's when they unloaded .....he should have kept his hands up...but what I don't understand is why the nigga kept walking away from 5 officers with their guns on him giving him audible commands... He shouldn't have been killed but let's be real about this.. In today's climate the nigga was a dumb fuck

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 02:55 PM
If I got 5 cops with guns pointed at me..I'm holding hands straight up and not making any moves until they gang tackle my ass to the ground..at least my ass will be alive..looking at the vid...the nigga was a moron...just fucking stupid to be walking away from 5 pistols trained on your ass...

Chris
09-20-2016, 03:04 PM
If I got 5 cops with guns pointed at me..I'm holding hands straight up and not making any moves until they gang tackle my ass to the ground..at least my ass will be alive..looking at the vid...the nigga was a moron...just fucking stupid to be walking away from 5 pistols trained on your ass...

Thank You. Exactly what I was going to say.

Fabbs
09-20-2016, 03:05 PM
I can't find the video but some Hollywood celeb or otherwise public figure who is a black parent was encouraging this months ago. It does not make one Uncle Tom Submissive Wuss to do as you mentioned above.

Stay alive niggas.

Whitey cop was wrong but all the moreso don't give them even 000000000001% unjustifiable reason.

Thread
09-20-2016, 03:06 PM

...his car had broken down, Kool.

Trill Clinton
09-20-2016, 03:07 PM
Man fucc all that. Terence was on his way home from school when his car breaks down and instead of getting help, the entire Tulsa police department arrives with guns drawn and a helicopter????

He probably knew this was it. Like damn, this how I'm a go out? He was probably backing up pleading for his life, confusEd as to why they wanted to kill him.

I can't wait to hear what trump has to say about this.

Chris
This will again be sensationalized since it was another "white cop shoots black man incident" and it will create division and hostility. Like DD said this is the game; and it is business as usual.

Koolaid_Man
...his car had broken down, Kool.

:lmao

Thread
09-20-2016, 03:11 PM
This will again be sensationalized since it was another "white cop shoots black man incident" and it will create division and hostility. Like DD said this is the game; and it is business as usual.

Which means what, Chris?

Thread
09-20-2016, 03:12 PM
:lmao

What are you laughing at?

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 03:13 PM
Man fucc all that. Terence was on his way home from school when his car breaks down and instead of getting help, the entire Tulsa police department arrives with guns drawn and a helicopter????

He probably knew this was it. Like damn, this how I'm a go out? He was probably backing up pleading for his life, confusEd as to why they wanted to kill him.

I can't wait to hear what trump has to say about this.

Trill you know you my nigga and I will stand with you but this nigga here was being stupid.... You know what's going on out here...why walk away from cops ready to shoot your ass...I'm not excusing it but gotdayum how stupid do you gotta be....he may have thought he was right but have you ever heard of being dead right ?

Trill Clinton
09-20-2016, 03:13 PM

We'll if white cops just stop killing unarmed blacks this wouldn't be a problem. As a fan of black culture and hip hop, I thought you would be more empathetic.

Chris
09-20-2016, 03:15 PM
Which means what, Chris?

This happens all the time regardless of race. Media is going to have a field day with it which is their job. It's grim business.

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 03:17 PM
What are you laughing at?

At you saying his car had broken down....does that give him the right to walk away from audible commands to freeze? I don't care if his car exploded..being the nigga that i am if i got one gun pointed at me let alone 5 especially by 5 white cops my ass ain't making anyone sudden movements....the nigga was a dumbfuck plain and simple

Trill Clinton
09-20-2016, 03:20 PM
Trill you know you my nigga and I will stand with you but this nigga here was being stupid.... You know what's going on out here...why walk away from cops ready to shoot your ass...I'm not excusing it but gotdayum how stupid do you gotta be....he may have thought he was right but have you ever heard of being dead right ?

He could have been following orders to take however many steps back and to put his hands on the hood or back of his vehicle, we don't know. What I can tell from that footage was a man was wrongly murdered on the side of the road, ain't no way around it.

I can't even fault black people's interaction with police because cops always fuck with us. Her husband in the helicopter called Terence a "bad dude" and he's a 100ft up in the sky.

I think the female cop arrived 1st, saw a big ass black man and immediately thought of the worst. No way could he have needed help, no way could he have owned that navigator. She saw him as another thug in a stolen vehicle and took it 0 to 100 real quick.

Chris
09-20-2016, 03:20 PM
We'll if white cops just stop killing unarmed blacks this wouldn't be a problem. As a fan of black culture and hip hop, I thought you would be more empathetic.

I'm absolutely empathetic, and I have and will pray for this man and his family. Cops kill unarmed citizens whether they are white or black, especially if they are reaching for something after being ordered to the ground. Again, the context of the shooting will be sensationalized to create controversy.

Thread
09-20-2016, 03:23 PM
At you saying his car had broken down....does that give him the right to walk away from audible commands to freeze? I don't care if his car exploded..being the nigga that i am if i got one gun pointed at me let alone 5 especially by 5 white cops my ass ain't making anyone sudden movements....the nigga was a dumbfuck plain and simple

Point taken.

Me? I'd be grateful to have the cop show up to push me with those rubber stanches off the road so I wouldn't have to pay the tow. Then when the old lady came we'd switch cars and I'd push her to the service facility and save the tow. Cubby's a pusher & never pays the tow.

FromWayDowntown
09-20-2016, 03:23 PM
The use of lethal force by police officers as a first resort, rather than a last one, has reached a point of ridiculousness. Pissed off cops don't have a justification for summary executions and cops who get pissed off because their orders aren't immediately satisfied need to find other ways to make a living.

And as the father of two deaf kids and a friend of many families with deaf children (white, black, and brown) who don't always respond immediately or appropriately, no matter their intentions, to instructions the willingness of so many to simply justify a killing based on a suspect's noncompliance is frightening, to say the least.

Trill Clinton
09-20-2016, 03:28 PM
I'm absolutely empathetic, and I have and will pray for this man and his family. Cops kill unarmed citizens whether they are white or black, especially if they are reaching for something after being ordered to the ground. Again, the context of the shooting will be sensationalized to create controversy.
There is no controversy. Cops are violating our rights as Americans to due process and getting away with it.

Why was the entire police force and a helicopter on the scene of a stalled vehicle?

Trill Clinton
09-20-2016, 03:30 PM
The use of lethal force by police officers as a first resort, rather than a last one, has reached a point of ridiculousness. Pissed off cops don't have a justification for summary executions and cops who get pissed off because their orders aren't immediately satisfied need to find other ways to make a living.

And as the father of two deaf kids and a friend of many families with deaf children (white, black, and brown) who don't always respond immediately or appropriately, no matter their intentions, to instructions the willingness of so many to simply justify a killing based on a suspect's noncompliance is frightening, to say the least.

God bless you and your children. I posted a story about a deaf man who was killed not too long ago by a cop.

Chris
09-20-2016, 03:34 PM
There is no controversy. Cops are violating our rights as Americans to due process and getting away with it.

Why was the entire police force and a helicopter on the scene of a stalled vehicle?

From what I've seen so far and for all we know, this man might have never been shot at all, and this was a staged event. Our "rights" have been bought and sold, and you will find those rights have no weight in a Maritime court of Law. The fact that the entire police force was there with a heli and camera crew certainly raises some eyebrows.

cd021
09-20-2016, 03:36 PM

Again this is on the cops. decades of unfair treatment of minorities have lead to this scrutiny. The officer should be charged with murder and the other cops should potentially face charges.

cd021
09-20-2016, 03:39 PM

Things we know

-He was unarmed.
-His vehicle was broken down after attending school
-He was shot and killed.

Whether it get sensationalized or not it deserves national attention. Police need to be held accountable, if that is what it takes to get justice then so be it.

SpursforSix
09-20-2016, 03:53 PM

Sure if he would have done something different, maybe he wouldn't have been shot.

But you've got some dude with guns drawn on him who probably had 1000 things going through his mind.
And on the other side, you have 4 cops who are supposedly trained.

But the burden to not make a single mental mistake or single wrong move is on the unarmed dude?

I. Hustle
09-20-2016, 04:26 PM
He could have been following orders to take however many steps back and to put his hands on the hood or back of his vehicle, we don't know. What I can tell from that footage was a man was wrongly murdered on the side of the road, ain't no way around it.

I can't even fault black people's interaction with police because cops always fuck with us. Her husband in the helicopter called Terence a "bad dude" and he's a 100ft up in the sky.

I think the female cop arrived 1st, saw a big ass black man and immediately thought of the worst. No way could he have needed help, no way could he have owned that navigator. She saw him as another thug in a stolen vehicle and took it 0 to 100 real quick.

He doesn't get it Trill. On the video it looks like he is walking away but without audio, there is no way of knowing that he was following orders.

Man, as a kid I got hassled all the time by the cops. Walking down the street and pushed up against the cop car because I was wearing certain colors. One time I was at a friends house and his mom asked us to walk to the store to get her some milk and stuff. On the way back carrying the things she asked for and drinking a soda I was told to stop. As I turned to see who was telling me something I was tackled. I was then picked up and asked why I didn't listen. Dude never identified himself as a police officer and I'm not going to stop just because some random dude yells stop. So, needless to say, the milk and my soda was spilled all over the sidewalk and I was let go with a warning because he couldn't find anything on me. A. Warning.

Kool don't know that life. Even in the slight chance that he actually is black, the dude was some kind of lame that doesn't know shit.

I. Hustle
09-20-2016, 04:31 PM

I have a buddy that is deaf and that ain't no joke. We have trouble communicating with him sometimes and I see the dude all the time. He is a deaf black man. Sucks to be him right now.

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 06:15 PM

Trill you are right in that we don't have audio.. But let's use basic reasoning homie...taking steps back is one thing turning your back on cops with guns pointed at you and walking away is assisine... All what you say may be true but guess what ....that nigga is dead because he knows what's going on out here and yet he does something totally stupid... If its me knowing cops are trigger happy I'm not interested in being mourned by the black community because I was shot by cops...if its me then I'm standing there with my hands up and I'm not moving until they come and force my hands behind my back... No matter how you slice it he made a bone head move regardless if the cop was wrong or not...he's dead because he didn't use common sense

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 06:20 PM
Sure if he would have done something different, maybe he wouldn't have been shot.

But you've got some dude with guns drawn on him who probably had 1000 things going through his mind.
And on the other side, you have 4 cops who are supposedly trained.

But the burden to not make a single mental mistake or single wrong move is on the unarmed dude?

You gotdam right it is....you got 4 or 5 guns on your ass..knowing they are already trigger happy... Not knowing if they are white supremacists...yes if you have any hope of staying alive the burden to do everything right unfortunately is on you...

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 06:21 PM
He doesn't get it Trill. On the video it looks like he is walking away but without audio, there is no way of knowing that he was following orders.

Man, as a kid I got hassled all the time by the cops. Walking down the street and pushed up against the cop car because I was wearing certain colors. One time I was at a friends house and his mom asked us to walk to the store to get her some milk and stuff. On the way back carrying the things she asked for and drinking a soda I was told to stop. As I turned to see who was telling me something I was tackled. I was then picked up and asked why I didn't listen. Dude never identified himself as a police officer and I'm not going to stop just because some random dude yells stop. So, needless to say, the milk and my soda was spilled all over the sidewalk and I was let go with a warning because he couldn't find anything on me. A. Warning.

Kool don't know that life. Even in the slight chance that he actually is black, the dude was some kind of lame that doesn't know shit.

Shut your silly ass up..lil nigga I'm an OG.....

djohn2oo8
09-20-2016, 09:15 PM
http://www.complex.com/life/2016/08/white-man-california-shoots-at-cops-gets-shot-beanbags-arrested

Chris
09-20-2016, 10:08 PM
http://www.complex.com/life/2016/08/white-man-california-shoots-at-cops-gets-shot-beanbags-arrested

Dude was trying to commit suicide. In that situation, it is the officer's duty to do their best to keep the person alive. I'm guessing he fired some warning shots to scare them and they hit him with the LtL. Of course that story focuses more on opinion than actual facts cherry picking incidents to support the writer's opinion. I've recently found out about the Tavistock Institute which apparently sets the blueprint for these kinds of things. The Committee of 300, Lords of London, etc..

Chris
09-20-2016, 10:09 PM
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml

Pelicans78
09-20-2016, 10:33 PM
No wonder Durant left

Poor Monty Williams. Wife was killed by a methhead.

09-21-2016, 12:30 AM
I have a buddy that is deaf and that ain't no joke. We have trouble communicating with him sometimes and I see the dude all the time. He is a deaf black man. Sucks to be him right now.
I'm a young black man, and unilaterally deaf(deaf in one ear; left). It's something I try not to think about too much but it's always in the back of my head, not just with police interactions but any dangerous bang/bang situation. Im not completely deaf, I actually have no problem hearing in regular settings but if there's background noise, the person doesn't speak clearly etc it usually takes me a second to register what was said.

09-21-2016, 12:34 AM
You gotdam right it is....you got 4 or 5 guns on your ass..knowing they are already trigger happy... Not knowing if they are white supremacists...yes if you have any hope of staying alive the burden to do everything right unfortunately is on you...
If he wasn't complying, I doubt he would put his hands in the air, he would've just walked away. We don't have the audio to know for sure, but I'm pretty sure they instructed him to go to the car. Why else would they follow him to his car?

If they wanted to apprehend him because he wasn't complying they had plenty of time to do so.

09-21-2016, 12:38 AM

09-21-2016, 12:43 AM
"B-b-but he put his hands down, he should've known better"

They shot him with the taser first(you can see it in the video, it's the part where I'm assuming most ppl think he put his hands down) then officer Shelby finished him off. Sick

RsxPiimp
09-21-2016, 12:56 AM

so much truth here tbh :lmao

Avante
09-21-2016, 03:55 AM
Before I can say anything about this I'd need to know who Terence Cruther was. Did he have a history, did the cops know him?

Things aren't always as they appear to be.

After some detective work sensing something just wasn't right.

Here's what I found.

Tulsa Police told KOKI-TV (http://www.fox23.com/web/koki/news/the-latest-bad-dude-comment-tpd-policy-questionsin-officer-involved-shooting/447988901)that a vial of PCP was found in Crutcher’s SUV after the shooting. Autopsy and toxicology results have not yet been released.

YES and YES...the cops had no business in shooting this guy, that was wrong. BUT.....another black guy doing something illegal. They said he wouldn't do as he was told (sure looked like he did) if he was on some drug that does make sense. What was he doing out in the middle of the road?

Those cops better hope there was PCP in his system (not that that won't be arranged). If there was then it was just another black druggie causing trouble.

Anytime I deal with cops I know how deranged these assholes are, I mean who would be a cop but some power hungry prick/freak, so I make damn sure to do what I'm told, and I am a rule breaker by nature.

Curious about what they uncover (and they will be looking) on Cruther, it's important he is painted as a troubled man. A man with a problem with authority figures.

redzero
09-21-2016, 04:31 AM
"detective work" = first page Google search of Terence Crutcher

cd021
09-21-2016, 05:44 AM

Stranger things have happened, I guess.

TDMVPDPOY
09-21-2016, 06:20 AM
so the only loser out of this is the tax payer who has to foot the bill for the dept to p ay out for the victim, and the offender gets suspended but still getting paid?

so is black lives matter going to spend any of that 500m they raised to do anything? or its just sitting nicely in some tax haven country?

djohn2oo8
09-21-2016, 07:39 AM

What wrong move.did he make?

I. Hustle
09-21-2016, 08:39 AM
Shut your silly ass up..lil nigga I'm an OG.....

Bitch, you ain't shit. I've been in the trenches. I can tell you haven't experienced shit. Trill recognize trill

FromWayDowntown
09-21-2016, 08:56 AM
so is black lives matter going to spend any of that 500m they raised to do anything? or its just sitting nicely in some tax haven country?

I'm not sure where they spend that money to make change in September 2016, but I think it has two main choices to make the change it wants to make:

1. BLM can make change by expanding the conversation, but White America mostly doesn't want to have that conversation. This thread demonstrates that there are a lot of people who don't see these shootings as particularly problematic. It doesn't want Kaepernick suggesting that there's a real problem (it just wants to dispute his patriotism, dismiss his activism, and tell him to shut up and be grateful for the opportunities he's been given) and it readily retorts, at virtually every turn, that blacks who feel oppressed don't know what they're talking about. They say shootings like these are just business as usual and justify the killing by pointing to non-compliance without context, the possibility that the decedent may have been under the influence of drugs, or by suggesting that maybe he was just a bad dude. The last I checked, though, none of those things are capital offenses.

But if that's the mindset, it's awfully difficult to have a meaningful conversation about the issue when one side is completely convinced that there is no problem and will go to just about any length to justify the use of excessive force in these sorts of situations.

2. BLM's other way to make change is by supporting candidates in local and national elections that will take meaningful steps to address the problem. And my guess would be that they'll do that in the coming election cycles.

I've said here before and still maintain that a significant part of the problem in these situations is that we've become far too willing to tolerate the use of lethal force by police as a first step. If a cop gets a little bit scared in a situation, he or she is allowed to pull a gun and fire shots, and often will keep the job and continue working in law enforcement; if a citizen gets a little bit scared in the exact same situation and does exactly the same thing, he'll never enjoy another day of freedom, no matter how justified his fear might have been. We don't ever seem to revisit the most basic issue, which is setting reasonable limits on when law enforcement can resort to the use of lethal force to subdue a citizen and enforcing laws against the use of excessive force when an officer acts in that way without real justification. BLM can make a difference by supporting successful candidates for office who will strive to change policies regarding the use of lethal force -- or to encourage the use of something short of lethal force in those situations as a first step -- so that the due process rights of citizens who encounter police in stressful situations aren't vitiated on a roadway or a street corner by a scared cop.

Avante
09-21-2016, 01:17 PM
What's happening is cops know about how much trouble blacks*** give them. They play that violent music, have no dad to raise them so they go wild, the drugs, the shit lingo, the weapons. They won't be taking any shit off any black guy. And what do blacks do, they ignore what a cop tells them to do or they get smartass with them, then when the cops squash their ass.....

If the dummy had done what he was told and kept his big mouth shut.

*** bone up on Africa and they trouble they have over there.

leemajors
09-21-2016, 01:36 PM
What's happening is cops know about how much trouble blacks*** give them. They play that violent music, have no dad to raise them so they go wild, the drugs, the shit lingo, the weapons. They won't be taking any shit off any black guy. And what do blacks do, they ignore what a cop tells them to do or they get smartass with them, then when the cops squash their ass.....

If the dummy had done what he was told and kept his big mouth shut.

*** bone up on Africa and they trouble they have over there.

I don't know why you bothered to post this drivel, did you even read the post above yours?

Avante
09-21-2016, 03:07 PM
I don't know why you bothered to post this drivel, did you even read the post above yours?

Telling it like it is is drivel? How come my son Mason has never been in any trouble of any kind? Could it be because his father wouldn't allow him to run the streets and was particular with the crowd he hung with, ya reckon?

By 14 black mom can no longer control the boy so there he goes. Dad is....sit your ass down boy you ain't going anywhere.

cd021
09-21-2016, 07:09 PM
What wrong move.did he make?

The more info I see the worse it looks for the female cop.

-No weapon on his person and his vehicle, so we know that he wasn't reaching.

-The window was up so when he wasn't reaching inside of the vechile

-The car was broken down, so it's not like he was about make a getaway

-She said that he wasn't following orders, yet he had his hands raised. You can't say that someone didn't follow orders when you tell them to raise their hands and they comply.

-Even if there were drugs in his system, its not like he lunged at the officers or tried to run away. So I don't think that is even a possible justification either.

Avante
09-21-2016, 07:15 PM
If they find no PCP in his system the cop is toast. If they do she will get off.

Now will the powers that be fix this so the cop gets off...?

09-21-2016, 09:04 PM
If they find no PCP in his system the cop is toast. If they do she will get off.

Now will the powers that be fix this so the cop gets off...?
Even if he had PCP in his system, does that justify him being executed? Lol imagine it was your brother, cousin, etc

Avante
09-21-2016, 09:16 PM
Even if he had PCP in his system, does that justify him being executed? Lol imagine it was your brother, cousin, etc

Hell no, no amount of drug abuse should result in being shot. I'm talking about how the system will get her off because he was on drugs. it will be how since he was all messed up he was a threat. If however nothing shows up they have nothing and that cop is in deep shit.

Trainwreck2100
09-21-2016, 09:32 PM
This unfortunately shines a light on an ongoing threat everyday Americans face. Why do we let women carry guns.

Fabbs
09-21-2016, 09:46 PM
The more info I see the worse it looks for the female cop.

-No weapon on his person and his vehicle, so we know that he wasn't reaching. Looks like he is reaching in the video. For what, who knows?

-The window was up so when he wasn't reaching inside of the vechile I thought it's established no clear view if window is up or down. Regardless, see above.

-The car was broken down, so it's not like he was about make a getaway Still have not explained why if is broken down it is across the center line and pointing to the other lane. Not meriticious of a death sentence, just asking.

-She said that he wasn't following orders, yet he had his hands raised. You can't say that someone didn't follow orders when you tell them to raise their hands and they comply. Aren't the cops saying they were saying drop to the ground?

-Even if there were drugs in his system, its not like he lunged at the officers or tried to run away. So I don't think that is even a possible justification either.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
09-21-2016, 09:47 PM
This unfortunately shines a light on an ongoing threat everyday Americans face. Why do we let women carry guns.

For real they belong in the kitchen and bedroom only tbh

Avante
09-21-2016, 09:53 PM

No, but they do not need to be on the line in the military or a cop on the beat. Time to cool that silliness, yep, women just aren;t physically equipped to do what men can do.

The fastest woman who ever lived ran a 10.49 100m, that wouldn't get her a lane in Cali, Florida Texas HS boys championships.

A 5-8 150 pound woman cop trying to handle a 6-2 240 pound man in a bad mood, do we really need this? What does she do vs a 6-6 300 pounder, yep, call in the men.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
09-21-2016, 09:57 PM
Wait so this isn't the Charlotte guy? http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263386&p=8729706#post8729706

Trainwreck2100
09-21-2016, 10:00 PM

Maybe 30 years ago, now they'd just get fat

Trainwreck2100
09-21-2016, 10:01 PM

Maybe 30 years ago, now they'd just get fat

Avante
09-21-2016, 10:29 PM
Watching these blacks acting like deranged baboons, is disgusting. THIS....is why they get treated like they do, will they ever figure this out?

Stop roaming the streets looking for trouble, cool selling drugs, cool walking around with a pistol in your pocket. Stop blaring that shit music that makes ya look stupid.

I don't give a damn what happened, no way in hell I'm out roaming the streets, why??? Never have figured that out. what is with that, we see it bad in the Middle East, all those guys just out in the streets......huh???

Fabbs
09-21-2016, 10:32 PM
Tulsa Police Officer Shares Her Side of the Story

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tulsa-police-officer-shares-side-story-terence-crutchers/story?id=42243843

Fabbs
09-21-2016, 10:37 PM
cliffs

Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby, identified as the officer who shot 40-year-old Terence Crutcher on Friday night, has offered her side of the story in the fatal encounter.

In dashcam and helicopter video released by police, Crutcher appears to have his hands up moments before he is shot by Shelby. Shelby's attorney, Scott Wood, maintains that Crutcher refused to follow more than two dozen commands and that he reached into the open window of the car before Shelby perceived a threat and shot him.

Here is Shelby's side of the story, according to her attorney and the police department.
Shelby Was Responding to a Different Incident Shelby and another officer were on their way to a domestic violence call when she came across the SUV, Jordan said.

On her way to that call, Shelby saw Crutcher standing in the middle of the road, looking down at the ground, Wood said, adding that she would have stopped and checked up on him had she not been on the other call.

She then saw the SUV parked in the middle of the street, obstructing traffic in both directions, Wood said. The engine was running when she got there, which she found odd because she assumed it was either disabled or broken down, he said. (Fabbs here. I would also like an explanation as to why it is way across the center line pointing to the other lane if broken down)

The Encounter Started More Than a Minute Before What Is Shown on the Released Video

Wood said "it's important to remember" that Shelby was on the scene with Crutcher for about a minute and a half before the start of the video clip released by police on Monday.

When Shelby approached the car, the doors were closed, and the windows were open, Wood said. She looked into the passenger's side to make sure no one was on the floor of the car, and as she was getting ready to move to the driver's side, she turned around and saw Crutcher walking toward her, Wood said.

Wood said that Shelby then said to Crutcher, "Hey, is this your car?"

Crutcher didn't respond, simply dropping his head while continuing to look at Shelby, "kind of under his brow," Wood said. Crutcher then began to put his hand into his left pocket, Wood said, adding that Shelby told Crutcher, "Hey, please keep your hands out of your pocket while you're talking to me. Let's deal with his car."

Crutcher did not respond, Wood said, so Shelby ordered him again to get his hand out of his pocket. He then pulled his hand away and put his hands up in the air, even though he was not instructed to do so, which Shelby found strange, Wood said.

Shelby tried to get Crutcher to talk to her, but he simply mumbled something unintelligible and stared at her, Wood said. He then turned and walked to the edge of the roadway and turned to look at her, his hands still in the air, Wood said. He put his hands down and started to reach into his pocket again, Wood said, and she ordered him again to get his hands out of his pocket.

At this point, Shelby, a drug recognition expert, believed Crutcher was "on something," Wood said, possibly PCP.

Shelby then radioed in that she had a subject "who is not following commands."
"You can kind of hear a degree of stress in her voice when she says that," Wood said.

Shelby then pulled out her gun and had Crutcher at gunpoint as she commanded him to get on his knees, Wood said. She pulled out a gun instead of a Taser because she thought he had a weapon, and she was planning to arrest him for being intoxicated in public and possibly obstructing the investigation, Wood said.

Shelby ordered Crutcher to stop multiple times as Crutcher walked toward the SUV with his hands up, Wood said.

But those orders cannot be heard in the audio from the dashcam video, which starts as another patrol car pulls up to the scene, showing Crutcher walking toward the SUV with his hands up as Shelby follows him, apparently with her weapon drawn and pointing at Crutcher.

InRareForm
09-21-2016, 10:39 PM
the window was closed... she was scared, she needs to go to to jail.

Fabbs
09-21-2016, 10:42 PM
the window was closed... she was scared, she needs to go to to jail.
Then why did he reach out to the window?

lefty
09-21-2016, 10:42 PM
:lmao white muricans
:lmao pussies

Avante
09-21-2016, 10:48 PM
It really is time to take women out of it. Who wants their mom walking around with a gun?

I;m riding with a woman cop, she is my partner. I get shot, I need to be dragged out of the way, I weigh 267, she weights 140, I;m in trouble.

09-22-2016, 12:22 AM
:lol

09-22-2016, 06:18 AM
:lmao white muricans
:lmao pussies
tbh :lol

DarrinS
09-22-2016, 06:58 AM
If bodycam shows him reaching for his pocket or waistband, there won't be any charges.

Chinook
09-22-2016, 07:00 AM
If bodycam shows him reaching for his pocket or waistband, there won't be any charges.

Well if the body cam shows him holding a gun to her head, there won't be any either.

cd021
09-22-2016, 09:15 AM
Hell no, no amount of drug abuse should result in being shot. I'm talking about how the system will get her off because he was on drugs. it will be how since he was all messed up he was a threat. If however nothing shows up they have nothing and that cop is in deep shit.

I think odds are decent that she walks either way, there have been worse shootings than this where the officers have gotten off. The Jonathan Farrell murder comes to mind.

24 year old, former college football player with no criminal history gets into serious car accident where his truck flips over. He goes out seeking help at a near by house. A woman thinks that he is trying to break in so she calls the cops and three officers arrive and after falling to taze him, shoot him twelve times. Cop walked after a hung jury where the essentially put the victim on trial. ESPN Outside the Lines did a podcast on it recently, pretty fucked up.

Fabbs
09-22-2016, 11:01 AM
So the window may have been closed, so what?
You Race-to-Judgements types haven't said what Crutcher was reaching for.
http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwthgT.img?h=426&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1729&y=950

resistanze
09-22-2016, 12:36 PM
So the window may have been closed, so what?
You Race-to-Judgements types haven't said what Crutcher was reaching for.
http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBwthgT.img?h=426&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1729&y=950

You tell us. If the window was closed, how are you sure he was reaching for anything?

Brazil
09-22-2016, 01:02 PM
:cry he deserved to die because he dropped his arms :cry

so much stupidity in this kind of comments

I've been put in a situation where 3 cops in Brazil pointed their gun at me because I crossed a control area with my headslamps on... (I did not know I was supposed to turn them off in this situation). Well I did not shit my pants but it was close, the stress made me acting nervous even though I was perfectly clear. I've seen a very good friend of mine panicking in a custom line to enter in the US, after having been disoriented by a serie of unusual questions, he started to become nervous and act nervous. For that he spent a couple of hours answering questions in a custom office. You never know how people react at stressful event.

Cops are fucking trained and this is their job to keep their fucking cool, regular people are not trained for this and some will panick and start to act nervous... this does not deserve to be shot.

Some cops in US are fucking cowboys arrogant pricks using their little power on others to compensate for their small dicks.

Brazil
09-22-2016, 01:04 PM
But then you will always find a bunch of rednecks to justify US police no matter what they do.... disgusting

Brazil
09-22-2016, 01:07 PM
On a side note not saying that dude that was shot was a saint or something but he may have deserved to be judged not sentenced to death by a fucking cop in the highway

Brazil
09-22-2016, 01:07 PM
working on dat post counts tbh...

Wild Cobra
09-22-2016, 01:35 PM

I read someplace he reached inside the open window, and if you look at the video, there was something dropped next to him after they shot him.

Anyone know what he dropped?

Then I also read there was PCP inside the vehicle. I'll bet drug testing his blood will show him high on it.

Wild Cobra
09-22-2016, 01:38 PM

I've been put in a situation where 3 cops in Brazil pointed their gun at me because I crossed a control area with my headslamps on... (I did not know I was supposed to turn them off in this situation). Well I did not shit my pants but it was close, the stress made me acting nervous even though I was perfectly clear. I've seen a very good friend of mine panicking in a custom line to enter in the US, after having been disoriented by a serie of unusual questions, he started to become nervous and act nervous. For that he spent a couple of hours answering questions in a custom office. You never know how people react at stressful event.

Cops are fucking trained and this is their job to keep their fucking cool, regular people are not trained for this and some will panick and start to act nervous... this does not deserve to be shot.

Some cops in US are fucking cowboys arrogant pricks using their little power on others to compensate for their small dicks.

I agree the cops should still be charged with murder or manslaughter.

They are paid for the risk, and shouldn't shoot just because someone causes them to pee their panties.

There meed to be clear danger, before their fire their weapons.

Avante
09-22-2016, 01:41 PM
I'll say it again, as long as black men bail on their families black people stand no chance. Cops are simply fed up with the gangs, drugs, weapons, the disrespect they see coming from the black community. If dad was around to control the boy where are the gangs, the drug selling the roaming street thuggery.

Mom tells the boy to sit down, how will she make him, while dad would sit his ass down.

No way in hell my son Mason could have been in a gang, sold drugs without me knowing it and since I know it it ain't happening if I had to lock him up in his room.

FromWayDowntown
09-22-2016, 01:46 PM
There meed to be clear danger, before their fire their weapons.

At the very least, the first step in dealing with a conflict like this shouldn't be lethal force; I'm at a loss to explain how one officer managed to pull and discharge a taser -- which would seem to be at least a more appropriate weapon in that particular circumstance -- while the other went directly to lethal force.

No matter what drugs Mr. Crutcher was on, no matter how good or bad he was as a person, and no matter how combative he was, until he actually posed a real threat to the officers, the introduction of lethal force into the equation should be questioned. As I've said elsewhere, I think the most meaningful step that can be taken to start to remedy this particular problem is to revisit our laws and policies regarding the use of lethal force by police officers; if an officer is going to resort to lethal force, it should be based (as you say, Wild Cobra) on something much more solid than conjecture, and if the standard for actually using lethal force hasn't been met, I think officers should face prosecution and called to account for their actions. None of that will ever happen because the political sides are too entrenched to ever agree to anything resembling a reasonable compromise on this, so the cycle will continue. But if there's an immediate solution that doesn't require changes of hearts and minds, it can be in limiting the use of lethal force and ensuring accountability for those who exceed those limits.

I. Hustle
09-22-2016, 01:48 PM
Reaching into the window is one thing but since it looked somewhat rolled up, he would have had to REALLY reach in there to grab anything.

He was either stalled on the road or tripping balls. Either way, not worth killing the dude.

Fabbs
09-22-2016, 01:53 PM
You tell us. If the window was closed, how are you sure he was reaching for anything?
By looking at the picture.

Fabbs
09-22-2016, 01:58 PM
Might have just wanted to put his hands near the roof of the car. As if to say to the cops "I am assuming the Search Me position."

DeadlyDynasty
09-22-2016, 02:29 PM
Take away the lethal force and you emasculate law enforcement. There's a certain level of deterrence that's lost. Has anybody here ever dealt with someone high on angeldust (not saying this guy was...we don't know yet)? Good luck taking them down with a taser, especially if it's a big boy.

DPG21920
09-22-2016, 02:31 PM

Some US cops? Have you seen policing is most other parts of the world? But yes, US is better than every other country, so we should be held to a higher standard - I agree with that.

FromWayDowntown
09-22-2016, 02:41 PM
Take away the lethal force and you emasculate law enforcement. There's a certain level of deterrence that's lost. Has anybody here ever dealt with someone high on angeldust (not saying this guy was...we don't know yet)? Good luck taking them down with a taser, especially if it's a big boy.

I'm not suggesting that lethal force be done away with entirely, just that it not be the first resort in confrontations as it has so recently become. Possessing lethal force as a deterrent doesn't mean that it can be justifiably used anytime that a cop is in a difficult or even frightening situation.

It's alarming that there is a significant percentage of people who seem to think that the shooting in the Crutcher case would be justified by his alleged noncompliance with police instructions, by the possibility that he was high, or by the possibility that he may have had a long criminal record. None of those things should ever be seen as sufficient, whether alone or in combination, to justify resort to lethal force.

DeadlyDynasty
09-22-2016, 02:47 PM
I'm not suggesting that lethal force be done away with entirely, just that it not be the first resort in confrontations as it has so recently become. Possessing lethal force as a deterrent doesn't mean that it can be justifiably used anytime that a cop is in a difficult or even frightening situation.

It's alarming that there is a significant percentage of people who seem to think that the shooting in the Crutcher case would be justified by his alleged noncompliance with police instructions, by the possibility that he was high, or by the possibility that he may have had a long criminal record. None of those things should ever be seen as sufficient, whether alone or in combination, to justify resort to lethal force.

I agree with the first part of your post...there's a time and a place.

As for the second, it appears very clear to Crutcher that the cops are drawn with their weapons charged. Do as they say...who's to say whether he was reaching for a ham sandwich, a gun or nothing... You just don't know, and might not find out until it's too late

FromWayDowntown
09-22-2016, 03:03 PM
As for the second, it appears very clear to Crutcher that the cops are drawn with their weapons charged. Do as they say...who's to say whether he was reaching for a ham sandwich, a gun or nothing... You just don't know, and might not find out until it's too late

So, you think non-compliance can (or should) carry a death sentence, particularly if the cop gets scared? What if he wasn't capable of complying (say it's not Crutcher, but a deaf person who can't hear what he's being told to do)? What if he believed he was trying to comply?

What if Crutcher had believed that he faced imminent bodily harm? Should he have the right to shoot first and ask questions later without facing criminal liability?

DeadlyDynasty
09-22-2016, 03:08 PM
So, you think non-compliance can (or should) carry a death sentence, particularly if the cop gets scared? What if he wasn't capable of complying (say it's not Crutcher, but a deaf person who can't hear what he's being told to do)? What if he believed he was trying to comply?

What if Crutcher had believed that he faced imminent bodily harm? Should he have the right to shoot first and ask questions later without facing criminal liability?

It's situation-specific

FromWayDowntown
09-22-2016, 03:11 PM
It's situation-specific

While I vehemently disagree with you, surely if you're going to take that route, you can formulate some sort of bright line to assess when non-compliance is enough and when it's not, right?

And I guess nothing on my hypothetical in which the tables are turned?

DeadlyDynasty
09-22-2016, 03:18 PM
While I vehemently disagree with you, surely if you're going to take that route, you can formulate some sort of bright line to assess when non-compliance is enough and when it's not, right?

And I guess nothing on my hypothetical in which the tables are turned?

just call it a hunch

FromWayDowntown
09-22-2016, 03:22 PM
just call it a hunch

So its really just up to the whim of the officer, I guess. That's a solid Constitutional rule.

Avante
09-22-2016, 03:26 PM
So tired of hearing unconstitutional. I think it's time to dump it, obviously this is a whole other world than what it was when all that was written. Why do we need to live our 2016 lives over something written how many years ago?

Yes stop and frisk......absolutely! Why am I not worried about being stopped and frisked?

If Crutcher had been stopped and frisk he'd still be alive today.

At no time, even when I was a kid did I just hang out on the streets. I was either going or coming. What do people do just hanging round, yep, looking for trouble.

Brazil
09-22-2016, 03:41 PM
Some US cops? Have you seen policing is most other parts of the world? But yes, US is better than every other country, so we should be held to a higher standard - I agree with that.

I could have stopped at the bold part and said exactly but

1) I took the precaution to write Some to not generalize anything
2) I obviously, as you said it in a sarcastic way in the bold part, don't compare US police with Death Squad police in Rio de Janeiro cleaning up streets of the homeless kids. Now yes I've seen policing in an healthy amount of countries

FromWayDowntown
09-22-2016, 04:00 PM
Why am I not worried about being stopped and frisked?

Just out of curiosity, how wouldn't this infringe upon the very basic Second Amendment right to bear arms that I keep hearing shouldn't be limited in any meaningful way?

Does the Second Amendment not really apply with full force to black dudes?

I. Hustle
09-22-2016, 04:29 PM
Might have just wanted to put his hands near the roof of the car. As if to say to the cops "I am assuming the Search Me position."

Just charged her with manslaughter

Avante
09-22-2016, 04:40 PM
Just out of curiosity, how wouldn't this infringe upon the very basic Second Amendment right to bear arms that I keep hearing shouldn't be limited in any meaningful way?

Does the Second Amendment not really apply with full force to black dudes?

The right to bear arms was written when ya could walk into a bar wearing a gun. Things aren't like that anymore obviously, imagine if we could still walk around with pistols at our sides.

Having that rifle at home to hunt with, that pistol at home for protection is something different.

Nobody allowed to leave home with a gun. Race a non factor.

FromWayDowntown
09-22-2016, 04:46 PM
The right to bear arms was written when ya could walk into a bar wearing a gun. Things aren't like that anymore obviously, imagine if we could still walk around with pistols at our sides.

Having that rifle at home to hunt with, that pistol at home for protection is something different.

Nobody allowed to leave home with a gun. Race a non factor.

So, you don't really care about the Second Amendment?

Avante
09-22-2016, 05:09 PM

I don't care about anthing written hundreds of yeas ago about the laws of the land today. We live in a totally different world today....TOTALLY~~~ So we need to live by what makes sense now.

Why dump a president who is doing a great job after 8 years? That make any sense, nope~ As long as people are happy with him why the change?

Every four years, we get a chance ti vote on stay or go.

Brazil
09-22-2016, 05:16 PM

don't bother he does not even understand your question :lol

FromWayDowntown
09-22-2016, 05:17 PM
I don't care about anthing written hundreds of yeas ago about the laws of the land today. We live in a totally different world today....TOTALLY~~~ So we need to live by what makes sense now.

Why dump a president who is doing a great job after 8 years? That make any sense, nope~ As long as people are happy with him why the change?

Every four years, we get a chance ti vote on stay or go.

You do realize that the 2 term limit thing isn't even 100 years old, right?

Fabbs
09-22-2016, 05:23 PM
Gets right down to it most of the tax laws are completely unconstitutional.

phxspurfan
09-22-2016, 07:39 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/22/us/tulsa-officer-charged/index.html
Tulsa police officer charged with manslaughter

"Attorneys for Crutcher's family said they were "happy charges have been brought" against the officer and they will be seeking a "vigorous prosecution" of this case that results in a confection. "

I hope for one too

http://krisstian.com/wp-content/gallery/confection-cuisine/confection-cuisine-4.jpg

Avante
09-23-2016, 12:24 AM
don't bother he does not even understand your question :lol

Don't play that guy, ok? Nothing written that long ago should be effecting our lives today, ya really don't get that?

Avante
09-23-2016, 12:27 AM
You do realize that the 2 term limit thing isn't even 100 years old, right?

Yes I do, so why do we have it now? Why mess up a good thing?

Every four years we vote on stay or go? If it's go then others try to win the next election to replace him.

spurraider21
09-23-2016, 02:35 AM
http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sadbron2.png I can't wait to hear what trump has to say about this. http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sadbron2.png

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sass2.png

cd021
09-23-2016, 06:19 AM

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sass2.png

By doing stop and frisk:lmao
Found unconstitutional because of racial profiling by the federal courts and wildly ineffective in deterring crime.
Gotta love him

Brazil
09-23-2016, 08:38 AM
Don't play that guy, ok? Nothing written that long ago should be effecting our lives today, ya really don't get that?

you understood nothing about FDWT post... this has nothing to do with stuff written long time ago

DMC
09-23-2016, 05:25 PM
Fundamental issue in many of these incidents is that the officer is scared shitless and out of their comfort zone. They are ok as long as they can sit in their car, write tickets, eat donuts, pose for pics with riot gear and kevlar like they are spec ops, but let one big black man not comply just once, they draw their sidearm and like idiots, the partner draws a tazer. Now the tazer user has less inclination to put up with anything, so he can let loose on that tazer for what the fuck ever and that's that, but GI Jane has a service weapon out and she hears the discharge of the tazer and she squeezes rounds off herself, because well, it's going down... twitch twitch twitch... red screen of fear over her eyes... pow pow pow... scream on mic "shots fired", no shit. Don't carry a tazer if your first inclination on an unarmed individual is to draw your sidearm.

DMC
09-23-2016, 05:30 PM

lol

Brazil is a bastion for balanced and judicious police force activities.

The favelas are safe places because of it.

SpursforSix
09-23-2016, 06:14 PM
It would be pretty easy to create a robot or scanner that could quickly identify a gun.

Avante
09-24-2016, 12:11 AM
you understood nothing about FDWT post... this has nothing to do with stuff written long time ago

Wrong as usual.

When was that second amendment written originally? Yes I know about the changes but that wasn't my point. Without the ORIGINAL writing where would we have been all these years? Now think, ok?

Wild Cobra
09-24-2016, 02:33 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/22/us/tulsa-officer-charged/index.html
Tulsa police officer charged with manslaughter

"Attorneys for Crutcher's family said they were "happy charges have been brought" against the officer and they will be seeking a "vigorous prosecution" of this case that results in a confection. "

I hope for one too

Looks like officer Betty Shelby will be convicted, if the report in the link is correct.

The chief investigator said in an affidavit that Shelby then approached the car, "cleared the driver's side front and then proceeded towards the passenger side of the vehicle." Then she saw Crutcher and talked to him.

Crutcher family attorney Melvin Hall said the affidavit shows that Shelby had cleared the car of any threats before she tried to talk to Crutcher.
"Why when he approached the vehicle later would she have any concern," he said.

I read there was PCP found in the vehicle someplace else. No it begs the question, did Shelby plant it on him and kill him with intent?

DeadlyDynasty
09-24-2016, 03:51 AM
It would be pretty easy to create a robot or scanner that could quickly identify a gun.

I think you better do what he says, Mr. Kinney.

FromWayDowntown
09-24-2016, 08:17 AM

I'll take it then that you think the Bible is shit, too.

RD2191
09-24-2016, 05:12 PM
2 wrongs don't make a right...

SpursforSix
09-24-2016, 06:09 PM
2 wrongs don't make a right...

You're proof of that.

Avante
09-24-2016, 07:00 PM
I'll take it then that you think the Bible is shit, too.

Absolutely and the Koran, just another form of mythhogy that for some reason gets treated differently.

Yes there is something responsible all this but it's not the God/Allah we see in these man made books. It's no different than Odin, Oisis etc.

I'd just as soon buy aliens gave us a visit as I would....BIG BANG~~~~~~~

RD2191
09-24-2016, 07:06 PM
You're proof of that.

Indeed, me and your mother were both wrong.

SpursforSix
09-24-2016, 07:46 PM
Indeed, me and your mother were both wrong.

Just wrong for each other Rob.

DMC
09-24-2016, 10:24 PM
Looks like officer Betty Shelby will be convicted, if the report in the link is correct.

The chief investigator said in an affidavit that Shelby then approached the car, "cleared the driver's side front and then proceeded towards the passenger side of the vehicle." Then she saw Crutcher and talked to him.

Crutcher family attorney Melvin Hall said the affidavit shows that Shelby had cleared the car of any threats before she tried to talk to Crutcher.
"Why when he approached the vehicle later would she have any concern," he said.

I read there was PCP found in the vehicle someplace else. No it begs the question, did Shelby plant it on him and kill him with intent?
Only if you don't know what begging the question means.

InRareForm
09-25-2016, 01:29 PM
What's the minumum and maximum penalty if guilty

Brazil
09-26-2016, 08:18 AM
lol

Brazil is a bastion for balanced and judicious police force activities.

The favelas are safe places because of it.

yeah try to read before posting, you will look less foolish