PDA

View Full Version : How Johnaon, Libertarianism is nothing but EXTREME VRWC/BigCorp bs

boutons_deux
09-20-2016, 02:39 PM
Paul Krugman Reveals What Libertarian Gary Johnson Really Stands For—and It's Terrifying

The Libertarian Party essentially stands for a return to all the worst abuses of the Gilded Age.

you have to believe that America will be better off in the long run if we eliminate environmental regulation, abolish the income tax, do away with public schools, and dismantle Social Security and Medicare — which is what the Libertarian platform (https://www.lp.org/platform) calls for."

Johnson's platform in particular makes for some appalling reading. Krugman summarizes:

It calls for abolition of the income tax and

the privatization of almost everything the government does, including education.

“We would restore authority to parents to determine the education of their children, without interference from government.”

And if parents don’t want their children educated, or want them indoctrinated in a cult, or put them to work in a sweatshop instead of learning to read? Not our problem.

What really struck me, however, was what the platform says

about the environment. It opposes any kind of regulation;

instead, it argues that we can rely on the courts.

Is a giant corporation poisoning the air you breathe or the water you drink? Just sue:

“Where damages can be proven and quantified in a court of law, restitution to the injured parties must be required.”

Ordinary citizens against teams of high-priced corporate lawyers — what could go wrong?

http://www.alternet.org/economy/paul-krugman-reveals-what-libertarian-gary-johnson-really-stands-and-its-terrifying

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/19/opinion/vote-as-if-it-matters.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-right-region&region=opinion-c-col-right-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region

CosmicCowboy
09-20-2016, 02:40 PM
Who is Johnaon?

boutons_deux
09-20-2016, 02:41 PM
Who is Johnaon?

CC trash talking typos, like TB :lol trash talks RSS

Does frat boy CC have anything to say about JOHNSON's bullshit libertarianism? of course not

CosmicCowboy
09-20-2016, 02:45 PM
CC trash talking typos, like TB :lol trash talks RSS

Does frat boy CC have anything to say about JOHNSON's bullshit libertarianism? of course not

I'd be happy to have a conversation about Libertarian philosophy with someone I respected, but I'm not wasting time with the Forums mental midget.

boutons_deux
09-20-2016, 02:57 PM
I'd be happy to have a conversation about Libertarian philosophy with someone I respected, but I'm not wasting time with the Forums mental midget.

Address yourself to the crowd, not The Great Boutons, and justify the destructiveness of libertarian insanity (aka VRWC/BigCorp wet dream).

the crowd is waiting, don't be coy like TB :lol

DarrinS
09-20-2016, 03:10 PM
Paul Krugman...

Stopped reading after that.

boutons_deux
09-20-2016, 03:13 PM
Paul Krugman...

Stopped reading after that.

so you 100% agree with Johnson's libertarian platform and/or that PK is all wrong about it.

We know you won't answer or explain. But you hang on every word Hannity, Breitbart vomit into the world.

DarrinS
09-20-2016, 03:23 PM
so you 100% agree with Johnson's libertarian platform and/or that PK is all wrong about it.

We know you won't answer or explain. But you hang on every word Hannity, Breitbart vomit into the world.

Breitbart is dead.

CosmicCowboy
09-20-2016, 03:24 PM
Address yourself to the crowd, not The Great Boutons, and justify the destructiveness of libertarian insanity (aka VRWC/BigCorp wet dream).

Fuck off, Boo...you are apparently the only one that takes Gary Johnaon seriously.

boutons_deux
09-20-2016, 03:32 PM
Fuck off, Boo...you are apparently the only one that takes Gary Johnaon seriously.

nope, there are alleged libertarians on ST, and 100Ks of befuddled youth follow him. He could be a spoiler, like Nader, and put Trash in the WH as a garbage dump.

SnakeBoy
09-20-2016, 04:27 PM
nope, there are alleged libertarians on ST, and 100Ks of befuddled youth follow him. He could be a spoiler, like Nader, and put Trash in the WH as a garbage dump.

:lol Boo is worried Shillary might not win

boutons_deux
09-20-2016, 06:30 PM
Gary Johnson Makes Another Blunder on Live TV

Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson has gotten himself in hot water yet again after claiming

"nobody got hurt" in the recent attacks in New York, New Jersey and Minnesota.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/gary-johnson-makes-another-blunder-live-tv-n651126?cid=sm_tw_msnbc&cid=sm_fb_lastword

DarrinS
09-20-2016, 06:34 PM
Gary Johnson is to the 2016 presidential election as boutons is to ST.

TeyshaBlue
09-20-2016, 07:17 PM

Sup creeper?

boutons_deux
09-20-2016, 07:19 PM
Sup creeper?

not much, Stalker. Your always-coy-terse 2-word response is as expected. come on, Let The Words Flow

TeyshaBlue
09-20-2016, 07:23 PM
I work for a living. You fellate your rss feed.

There, that was 10 words. Now Ive got to board my flight.

Have a good evening.

Eat a bag of dicks.

DarrinS
09-20-2016, 07:31 PM

Have a good evening.

Eat a bag of dicks.

:lmao

boutons_deux
09-20-2016, 07:39 PM

Have a good evening.

Eat a bag of dicks.

and course, you didn't address ANY issue in this thread. Good fucking riddance.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
09-20-2016, 08:12 PM
If he's a spoiler for Hillary it's CNN'S fault for putting him on air every day