PDA

View Full Version : The Most Deplorable of Spurstalk

Chucho
09-20-2016, 04:20 PM
So it really boils down to these two piles of shit. Vote on who the most deplorable SpursTalker is. Here are the candidates:

Kool Aid Man:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy4P2Ec9ERlaqBL8RG53pVteC1lgnc1 qmreMp0Hmt1qHTuJWoNtA

Pros:
At least he isn't Avante...I guess?

Cons:
Lies ALL THE TIME about:
-Race
-Getting the muff
-Financial status
-Everything he claims he is

Also:
-A Laker's fan
-Zero security in his posts, hence he always needs a :rollinin his posts to give him some self-confidence
- IS A BIG ASS SNITCH

Avante:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZA4bSHd_jJuBThUL4_PdwD_Re5smAk ATcUwbdwPsx-rcmYyDA_w

Pros:
-Easiest troll bait ever. That's about it.
-At least he isn't Kool?

Cons:
-Is a dirty pedophile who raped under age Filipino Boys
-Pretends to be a walking bank of knowledge but doesn't realize EVERYONE knows how to Google things.
-Was a never-was in high school but tells lies about his "glory days" as a never-was high school athlete as it was probably the highlight of his life
-Spends HOURS responding to obvious troll posts that NO ONE reads.
-Racist. Rapist. Retarded. The 3 "R's" perfected.

clambake
09-20-2016, 04:43 PM
in all fairness........:crythey didn't tell him:cry

Avante
09-20-2016, 05:00 PM
Love these...Avante makes an impact on my life how about you...threads. Fuck Kool, nobody cares about that freak. This is all about the amazing Avante and how he is on a whole higher plain of existance, and ya just don't know how to deal with it.

I was born on July 5th 1949 in Tulare Cali, my parents were coming from Oklahoma to settle in Vallejo, my dad had been promised a job as a welder at Mayer Island Ship Yard. Yep, I came early.

Right from the start it was real obvious I possessed a supernatural ability to remember things, everyone made a big deal out of it. Then there was that athletic ability, I was that white kid who ran like a black kid, I was real quick, elusive and fast and big. Yep a rare combo for a white guy.

Being good looking was actually a curse, the girls just couldn't leave me alone, and that cut into my reading and workouts, but I somehow managed. My magic dimples, ya understand.

I do get a kick out of the little shits like the freak who posted this, and it is funny watching him/others thinking I need to GOOGLE thngs when in reality I was actually around then or have read about it. I saw Cassius Clay win his Olympic gold in 1960, I saw The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show, I saw Lenny Bruce, I saw Sam Cooke, Nat King Cole, I saw the first AFL season, Lee Harvey Ozwalt shoot Jack Ruby on live TV, I was in Viet Nam. I saw Bullet Bob Hayes stun the world with that Olympic 4x1 anchor leg. I saw Jim Brown play at Syracuse, saw Roger Staubach at Navy. I've seen Choo Choo Winters. Hiawatha Francisco, "Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis play, I've seen Fair Hooker.

I played 20 years organized football, ran track from grade school until I left HS in 1968, in 69 me and a few buddies joined the navy on the buddy system. By 1970 I was standing on a mountain top (trams took us up, a tourist thing) over looking the Hong Kong/Kowloon hardor at midnight with a long tall Chinese chick named Joyce (yeah right) who had a tattoo of the cutest little blue butterfly over her right or was it left (been awhile) breast, what a sight that was. I spent a week with her, she was incredible. I can still see those big tears rolling down her face as I promised to come back, both of us knowing I'd never be back. Hell, she might still be waiting, it's only been 46 years.

Started bangin' n' clangin; them weigths for HS football at 15 and the only time I stopped was in boot camp for obvious reasons.

I'm the real deal, that big good looking 6-2 275 pounds (down to 267) of twisted railroad steel stud who can take all you little shits to school on most things, so why not just accept that reality and stop fighting it like ya do. hell, it should be real obvious I'm simply on another level.

There I sat on a couch in Hanford with two girls from Armona smoking pot out of a bong while chillin' with....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHfB63ln1Ig

Yep, that would be my first threesome.

I. Hustle
09-20-2016, 05:12 PM
Love these...Avante makes an impact on my life how about you...threads. Fuck Kool, nobody cares about that freak. This is all about the amazing Avante and how he is on a whole higher plain of existance, and ya just don't know how to deal with it.

I was born on July 5th 1949 in Tulare Cali, my parents were coming from Oklahoma to settle in Vallejo, my dad had been promised a job as a welder at Mayer Island Ship Yard. Yep, I came early.

Right from the start it was real obvious I possessed a supernatural aility to remember things, everyone made a big deal out of it. Then there was that athletic ability, I was that white kid who ran like a black kid, I was real quick, elusive and fast and big. Yep a rare combo for a white guy.

Being good looking was actually a curse, the girls just couldn't leave me alone, and that cut into my reading and workouts, but I somehow managed. My magic dimples, ya understand.

I do get a kick out of the little shits like the freak who posted this, and it is funny watching him/others thinking I need to GOOGLE thngs when in reality I was actually around then or have read about it. I saw Cassius Clay win his Olympic gold in 1960, I saw The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show, I saw Lenny Bruce, I saw Sam Cooke, Nat King Cole, I saw the first AFL season, Lee Harvey Ozwalt shoot Jack Ruby on live TV, I was in Viet Nam. I saw Bullet Bob Hayes stun the world with that Olympic 4x1 anchor leg. I saw Jim Brown play at Syracuse, saw Roger Staubach at Navy. I've seen Choo Choo Winters. Hiawatha Francisco, "Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis play, I've seen Fair Hooker.

I played 20 years organized football, ran track from grade school until I left HS in 1968, in 69 me and a few buddies joined the navy on the buddy system. By 1970 I was standing on a mountain top (trams took us up, a tourist thing) over looking the Hong Kong/Kowloon hardor at midnight with a long tall Chinese chick named Joyce (yeah right) who had a tattoo of the cutest little blue butterfly over her right or was it left (been awhile) breast, what a sight that was. I spent a week with her, she was incredible. I can still see those big tears rolling down her face as I promised to come back, both of us knowing I'd never be back. Hell, she might still be waiting, it's only been 46 years.

Started bangin' n' clangin; them weigths for HS football at 15 and the only time I stopped was in boot camp for obvious reasons.

I'm the real deal, that big good looking 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel stud who can take all you little shits to school on most things, so why not just accept that reality and stop fighting it like ya do. hell, it should be real obvious I'm simply on another level.

tp;dr

Avante
09-20-2016, 05:49 PM
tp;dr

translation

Good read Avante.

So knowing all about that track/football connection who was the fastest footballer you ever saw?

Good one slick.

That would be Rocket Ismail in his ND days, his ability to get up to full jets in a step or two was amazing as was his uncanny ability to manuevar at near full speed, nobody was ever better at that change of direction without gearing down like Rocket Ismail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxRepBi1Hiw

benefactor
09-20-2016, 05:55 PM
Neither of these are necessarily truly deplorable. They are just fake internet life people that are likely just over the top socially awkward in real life.

If I had to choose one I'd say SBM even though he's not here anymore. I seriously think he was a fucked up human outside of here.

Avante
09-20-2016, 06:02 PM
Little people, I know a lot of you are dumb Texans, ok? And I confess I souldn't work ya like I do but it's your own fault, if ya didn't act so damn goofy and..DUH...I'd stop, ok? This pedo thing is a great example of just how far gone some of you are, so don't blame me, ok? You wanna act like some dumb loser in hiding on the internet that's how you will be treated ok?

Avante
09-20-2016, 06:09 PM
Neither of these are necessarily truly deplorable. They are just fake internet life people that are likely just over the top socially awkward in real life.

If I had to choose one I'd say SBM even though he's not here anymore. I seriously think he was a fucked up human outside of here.

Nothing fake here and that should be real obvious. Everyone saw my books, music, weights, trophies, picture of bluesmen, sprinters on my walls. I'm the real deal little guy.

StrengthAndHonor
09-20-2016, 06:16 PM
DMC

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2016, 06:23 PM
The OP has a Koolaid fetish....nigga running around here with Kool hanging out his ass...:lol

Avante
09-20-2016, 06:34 PM
The OP has a Koolaid fetish....nigga running around here with Kool hanging out his ass...:lol

Little guy, ya haven't noticed the dude is a total 100% loser? Hell, since this is about me, he might actually get some numbers in a thread of his. He is smart enought to know talking Avante puts butts in the seats.

Hell, I just thought of something. I'm Batman, your Robin, I'm Sherlock Holmes and you ain't shit.

benefactor
09-20-2016, 06:36 PM
Nothing fake here and that should be real obvious. Everyone saw my books, music, weights, trophies, picture of bluesmen, sprinters on my walls. I'm the real deal little guy.
It's actually really obvious it is.

Avante
09-20-2016, 06:42 PM
It's actually really obvious it is.

Who has an H.P.Lovecraft THE LURKING FEAR first edition if they aren' into supernatural literature? Who can yalk Solomon Kane, El Borak, Conan unless they are into Robert E. Howard? Who talks football/track like I can/do unless they were that athlete? Who can talk them old primitive blues unless they know the old primitive blues? Who can talk the great Sergio Olivia, Steve Reeves, Larry Scott, Frank Zane unless they are into body building? Hell...EUGENE SANDOW~~~

Dude, why you fight like you do is comical, ok?

Dude. x-footballer, x-trackster who has been lifting since HS, ok? Into literature, music also, got it?

Avante
09-20-2016, 07:01 PM
his mama named him Chucho
he never knew his pa
he was raised picking fruit
from Texas into Wichita

a short fat little guy
squatty would work
he had some skin probem
or it was just dirt

he followed Avante around
and Kool too
yep, he was queer
they were the best he could do

they tried to ignore the little freak
that made him mad
so here he is now
a fucking little queer
a fucking little fag

RsxPiimp
09-20-2016, 07:23 PM
http://urbanleak.com/this-guy-hunts-down-pedophiles-and-beats-them-with-a-hammer/

:wow Avante

Avante
09-20-2016, 09:53 PM
http://urbanleak.com/this-guy-hunts-down-pedophiles-and-beats-them-with-a-hammer/

:wow Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)

Pedophiles are the lowest life form, they have no reason to live and all of them should be killed off. Chopped up into little pieces, beat to death with a hammer, tied to the back of a pick up truck and dragged naked half way cross Texas, burned alive, sawed in two. Or tortured to death, make a week out of it, on Monday ya poke out one eye, on Tuesday the other, chop off the tongue on Tuesday, a leg on Wed etc etc.

The world shouldn't have to put up with those sick fucks or radical Muslims. We need to get rid of all of them the sooner the better.

The ignorant ones here like to play this pedo thing with me, too stupid to realize guys all over are just like they are, no way in hell they are going to allow anyone around them to mess with little kids, that simply will not be tolerated. If any of us saw a guy in a bar messing with some kid (never saw any) he would have been in deep shit, you just do not do that.

Leetonidas
09-20-2016, 10:36 PM
Kool is legit retarded so he shouldn't be on here tbh. and at least he's occasionally funny. that rapist on the other hand is human garbage imo

Avante
09-20-2016, 11:36 PM
Kool is legit retarded so he shouldn't be on here tbh. and at least he's occasionally funny. that rapist on the other hand is human garbage imo

Human garbage is what a pedo is. That is what I have been saying from the start. Where anyone ever got this stupid idea a guy like myself who who pesonally chop the head off one of those sicko's remains a mystery to me. I talked about that sick ass world over there, how anyone turned that into...pedo...????????????????

Let me guess I make ya feel inferior so ya just toss that silly shit out there to...I'll get him.....right?

benefactor
09-21-2016, 06:55 AM
Who has an H.P.Lovecraft THE LURKING FEAR first edition if they aren' into supernatural literature? Who can yalk Solomon Kane, El Borak, Conan unless they are into Robert E. Howard? Who talks football/track like I can/do unless they were that athlete? Who can talk them old primitive blues unless they know the old primitive blues? Who can talk the great Sergio Olivia, Steve Reeves, Larry Scott, Frank Zane unless they are into body building? Hell...EUGENE SANDOW~~~

Dude, why you fight like you do is comical, ok?

Dude. x-footballer, x-trackster who has been lifting since HS, ok? Into literature, music also, got it?
I'm sure you have a bunch of albums and books and stuff like that. Most old people do. But HH was right when he said it two years ago...people who brag as much as you do about how they look are never afraid to show off and you've ducked and deflected every single time you've been challenged. You're just a fat guy who lives vicariously through others until proven otherwise.

pgardn
09-21-2016, 06:56 AM

Right from the start it was real obvious I possessed a supernatural ability to remember things, everyone made a big deal out of it. Then there was that athletic ability, I was that white kid who ran like a black kid, I was real quick, elusive and fast and big. Yep a rare combo for a white guy.

I'm the real deal, that big good looking 6-2 275 pounds (down to 267) of twisted railroad steel stud who can take all you little shits to school on most things, so why not just accept that reality and stop fighting it like ya do. hell, it should be real obvious I'm simply on another level.

There I sat on a couch in Hanford with two girls from Armona smoking pot out of a bong while chillin' with....

I seriously don't think you will ever die.

You are too real.

mrsmaalox
09-21-2016, 08:18 AM

Yup. SBM was a true sicko. And it was fucking great how his own minions caused his demise, it was perfect :)

UNT Eagles 2016
09-21-2016, 09:18 AM
I always thought Avante was black, tbh.

DJR210
09-21-2016, 09:40 AM

Great Wall of ST aka didn't read

Sportcamper
09-21-2016, 09:58 AM
The photo of Kool...Real Gangsta...:lmao

chunticakes
09-21-2016, 10:10 AM
Yep.

DJR210
09-21-2016, 10:24 AM

:lmao @ Kool saying in one of his fabricated stories that he ate some dirty chicks ass so he gargled Listerine to kill the germs in his mouth and drank some also to kill any potential STD's that may have made their way to his stomach

Avante
09-21-2016, 11:29 AM
I'm sure you have a bunch of albums and books and stuff like that. Most old people do. But HH was right when he said it two years ago...people who brag as much as you do about how they look are never afraid to show off and you've ducked and deflected every single time you've been challenged. You're just a fat guy who lives vicariously through others until proven otherwise.

Actually it was...."you GOOGLED that"....and I got tired of reading that, only then did I..."well actually I own over 10,000 books, 6000 CD's, 3000 cassette tapes, 500 records". Then it was OBVIOUSLY...."no ya don't." That's when I posted te pictures, and then it was...."those aren't yours, ya bought those trophies at a thrift store"....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

There was pictures of...

sprinters

Usain Bolt
Tyson Gay
Maurice Greene
Asafa Powell
Justin Gatlin
Yohan Blake

bluesmen

Lightnin' Hopkins
Muddy Waters
Robert Johnson
Johnny Winter
John Lee Hooker

on the walls.

Everything I talk about was there but they weren't mine? It isn't real obvious I MUST be that fat guy, that GOOGLER here? People just can't stand the FACT I know all this stuff and look at you , unless I do as I'm told I have tio be a fatso. Dude, I'm an x-running back, kick returner, sprinter, who has been lifting ever since HS, ok? Why fight it like ya do? I did that pictures thing and all I got was....those aren't yours. This would be no different, I look nothing like a 67 year old guy, nobody would believe that was me and I know that, it would be.....so who is that impersonating you?

I know all that track because I;ved been subscribing to TRACK & FIELD MAGAZINE since 1966. I own the NFL ENCYCLOPEDIA and another dozen or so football books, tons of mags, 20,000 football cards. I own over a dozen books on them blues, 24 books on Islam, about that many on the black world. And I;ve read all that stuff. What is GOOGLE going to do for me?

Been watching football on tv since the late 50's.

clambake
09-21-2016, 11:32 AM
in all fairness........:crythey didn't tell him:cry

Avante
09-21-2016, 11:41 AM
I always thought Avante was black, tbh.

I'm a black guy in a white body. I was a runing back with that wiggle, I was a sprinter, love to dance and can, play the harmonica, and am married to a stunning blonde. Got that rhythm.

So many of the great white musical artists knew about this stuff, while the general white population saw it as jiggaboo shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvNwZ0cngUM

clambake
09-21-2016, 11:43 AM
any "blonde" that laughs about her husband raping children is stunning.

BD24
09-21-2016, 11:45 AM
Actually it was...."you GOOGLED that"....and I got tired of reading that, only then did I..."well actually I own over 10,000 books, 6000 CD's, 3000 cassette tapes, 500 records". Then it was OBVIOUSLY...."no ya don't." That's when I posted te pictures, and then it was...."those aren't yours, ya bought those trophies at a thrift store"....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

There was pictures of...

sprinters

Usain Bolt
Tyson Gay
Maurice Greene
Asafa Powell
Justin Gatlin
Yohan Blake

bluesmen

Lightnin' Hopkins
Muddy Waters
Robert Johnson
Johnny Winter
John Lee Hooker

on the walls.

Everything I talk about was there but they weren't mine? It isn't real obvious I MUST be that fat guy, that GOOGLER here? People just can't stand the FACT I know all this stuff and look at you , unless I do as I'm told I have tio be a fatso. Dude, I'm an x-running back, kick returner, sprinter, who has been lifting ever since HS, ok? Why fight it like ya do? I did that pictures thing and all I got was....those aren't yours. This would be no different, I look nothing like a 67 year old guy, nobody would believe that was me and I know that, it would be.....so who is that impersonating you?

I know all that track because I;ved been subscribing to TRACK & FIELD MAGAZINE since 1966. I own the NFL ENCYCLOPEDIA and another dozen or so football books, tons of mags, 20,000 football cards. I own over a dozen books on them blues, 24 books on Islam, about that many on the black world. And I;ve read all that stuff. What is GOOGLE going to do for me?

So you have a bunch of pictures of black men? Thats questionable to say the least.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-21-2016, 12:03 PM
I'm a black guy in a white body. I was a runing back with that wiggle, I was a sprinter, love to dance and can, play the harmonica, and am married to a stunning blonde. Got that rhythm.

So many of the great white musical artists knew about this stuff, while the general white population saw it as jiggaboo shit.

So you are actually white?

mrsmaalox
09-21-2016, 12:06 PM
Same old shit, same old shit.

Same old shit.
Same old shit same old shit same old shit.

Same old shit same old shit

Yes we believe that one so please don't post the list

Avante
09-21-2016, 12:11 PM
So you have a bunch of pictures of black men? Thats questionable to say the least.

I don't think you're getting it, I posted pictures of my Fotress of Solitude right here for all to see. There were the books/music/football trophies/those pictures/weights, all those things I talk about.

Avante
09-21-2016, 12:12 PM
So you are actually white?

Yep, sure am. But most my interests are black.

Stuff like...

If not for injuries to our 100m sprinters Mel Pender (Army) Trenton Jackson (Illinois) we probably wouldn't have been behind. We had to run our 200m guys Richard Stebbins (Grambling) and Paul Drayton (Villanova). I saw this as it happened, Bullet Bob Hayes (FAMU) behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh-YLy_wnrc

On that team was the last white sprinter to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 team, Gerry Ashworth (Dartmouth)

UNT Eagles 2016
09-21-2016, 12:18 PM
Yep, sure am. But most my interests are black.

Stuff like...

If not for injuries to our 100m sprinters Mel Pender (Army) Trenton Jackson (Illinois) we probably wouldn't have been behind. We had to run our 200m guys Richard Stebbins (Grambling) and Paul Drayton (Villanova). I saw this as it happened, Bullet Bob Hayes (FAMU) behind.

You're a football and running guy, I'm a football and NBA guy who also ran cross country and track (800, mile, 3.2 mile) in high school. So I concur.

Avante
09-21-2016, 12:22 PM
You're a football and running guy, I'm a football and NBA guy who also ran cross country and track (800, mile, 3.2 mile) in high school. So I concur.

Yep, that's me. Started playing football as a little kid same with running. Then around 12 I started becoming a real fan of what I was seeing on tv, started keeping notes, writing things down about football/track.

I have big respect for you distance guys. How ya do that amazes me. After 400m I'd be dead.

benefactor
09-21-2016, 12:25 PM
This would be no different, I look nothing like a 67 year old guy, nobody would believe that was me and I know that, it would be.....so who is that impersonating you?

This keeps coming up and you've gotten the same response from me and others many times. It's just more ducking.

You're just a fat guy who lives vicariously through others until proven otherwise.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-21-2016, 12:26 PM
I have big respect for you distance guys. How ya do that amazes me. After 400m I'd be dead.

Then again, I'd get annihilated in a sprint against those tall legged black guys, so it's perspective

My fastest time in the 3.2 was like a 16:30

Avante
09-21-2016, 12:34 PM
This keeps coming up and you've gotten the same response from me and others many times. It's just more ducking.

You're just a fat guy who lives vicariously through others until proven otherwise.

Dude, I....PROVED...all the music, all those books, and what did it get me...."those aren't yours". Do you really think anyone here will ever...."yep, you're right Avante and ya look great"....of course not. How many times have I told you..."I;m no pedo"...so tell me why do you keep calling me one? It would be just like that with you and we both know it. You want to be a pest.

I'd need to go to the gym (I dont have but 200 pounds at home) ask a couple guys to spot me, have somebody take the pictures and feel silly having to hold up something to prove it's me (knowing you will say...ok who was that really) and look goofy benching 425 for some guy on the internet. Then come home and have my SIL*** come over to post those pictures because I have no clue how it's done. All that so a guy who doesn't believe me when I tell him...I;m no pedo...can ...that's not you.....I think I'll pass.

*** he posted those other pictures for me.

benefactor
09-21-2016, 12:43 PM
I can explain to you in five seconds how to post a picture.

Your capitulation is duly noted, fat guy.

BD24
09-21-2016, 12:47 PM
I don't think you're getting it, I posted pictures of my Fotress of Solitude right here for all to see. There were the books/music/football trophies/those pictures/weights, all those things I talk about.
And pictures of black men.

BD24
09-21-2016, 12:51 PM
Then again, I'd get annihilated in a sprint against those tall legged black guys, so it's perspective

My fastest time in the 3.2 was like a 16:30
3.2 miles in 16:30? Your so full of shit lol. I might believe that time for a 3200 from your sorry ass.

Avante
09-21-2016, 12:57 PM
I can explain to you in five seconds how to post a picture.

Your capitulation is duly noted, fat guy.

Let me ask you this, and I need you to be real,ok?

I am dead serious when I say ya shoot sick ass pedos. I talked about my disgust with that situation over there, which somehow became....you pedo...??? Now, do you really believe I went looiking for little kids like a sick ass pedo would? Well?

Could one of those girls I thought was 18 (I was 19-22) been 16, that's possible but that is not what a sick ass pedo is about.

Drop the internet bullshit and be real...ok?

benefactor
09-21-2016, 01:16 PM
:rolleyes

Avante
09-21-2016, 03:01 PM
:rolleyes

Answer my question.

Do you honestly believe I went looking for little kids with all those full growm women in there? Dude, you really can't see my disgust with that sick shit? Well?

Why do you struggle so bad with my stance on that sick shit? Well?

SpursforSix
09-21-2016, 03:05 PM
I'd need to go to the gym (I dont have but 200 pounds at home) ask a couple guys to spot me,

That's just rude. Judy's only 190.

Aztecfan03
09-21-2016, 03:07 PM
(dis)honorable mention for boutons

Avante
09-21-2016, 03:11 PM
That's just rude. Judy's only 190.

There ya go and stay there. The silly bullshit trying to....see see I funny, huh huh huh?....that's you. Stay away from the experting stuff, that's my thing, ok little guy?

Judy an x-Fresno State volley baller, 5-10 135.

SpursforSix
09-21-2016, 03:19 PM
There ya go and stay there. The silly bullshit trying to....see see I funny, huh huh huh?....that's you. Stay away from the experting stuff, that's my thing, ok little guy?

Judy an x-Fresno State volley baller, 5-10 135.

It must have been hard watching her go from middle school to high school to college. I bet the years flew by.

Avante
09-21-2016, 03:29 PM
It must have been hard watching her go from middle school to high school to college. I bet the years flew by.

Then there is always reality.

Judy grew up in Riverside, I grew up in Visalia. I graduated in 1968, she was born in 1960.

We met at a bar in Porterville called The Paul Bunyan. Her family had moved to Porterville after her and her sister and brothers had graduated HS. It was ..horny...at first sight. The worlds perfect ass and she had that ....my daddy owns oil wells...walk. Incredible body, amazing eyes. Yep, there is a God because he sent me an Angel.

The roll of the dice away from never meeting her, yep, God stepped in.

SpursforSix
09-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Then there is always reality.

Judy grew up in Riverside, I grew up in Visalia. I graduated in 1968, she was born in 1960.

We met at a bar in Porterville called The Paul Bunyan. Her family had moved to Porterville after her and her sister and brothers had graduated HS. It was ..horny...at first sight. The worlds perfect ass and she had that ....my daddy owns oil wells...walk. Incredible body, amazing eyes. Yep, there is a God because he sent me an Angel.

The roll of the dice away from never meeting her, yep, God stepped in.

everything's a roll of the dice. Except it's not if you were able to have 100% of the information and understood 100% of the equations to get to any certain point.

In any event, good for you old timer.

Avante
09-21-2016, 03:33 PM
And pictures of black men.

And...

Johnny Winter
James Dean
Bobby Morrow
SRV
Johhny "Slim" Cmpbell

SpursforSix
09-21-2016, 03:43 PM
And...

Johnny Winter
James Dean
Bobby Morrow
SRV
Johhny "Slim" Cmpbell

Johnny Winter...was there ever a more perfect real name for someone.

Avante
09-21-2016, 03:51 PM
Johnny Winter...was there ever a more perfect real name for someone.

Larry Csonka...a fullback
James Jett...an Olympic sprinter/Raider receiver
Usain Bolt....the greatest sprinter ever, ya know....Lightnin' Bolt
Lance Alworth....speedy white Arkansas/Chargers receiver
Fair Hooker....Arizona hurdler/footballer.Browns reciever
Lemon Jefferson....first great blues man

Hiawatha Francisco ND RB.
Handsome Wearing Villanova hurdler
I.M.Hipp Nebraska RB

SpursforSix
09-21-2016, 03:56 PM

I.M.Hipp Nebraska RB

You forgot Pee Pee the Kidnapper.

SpursforSix
09-21-2016, 03:57 PM

I.M.Hipp Nebraska RB

Jarvis Redwine...that was a cool name.

Avante
09-21-2016, 04:03 PM
everything's a roll of the dice. Except it's not if you were able to have 100% of the information and understood 100% of the equations to get to any certain point.

In any event, good for you old timer.

Me and a buddy named Stan are playing backgamon as we drink a few beers getting ready for Saturday night.

Stan...let's do to Porterville (25 miles and knowb as a hick town)
Avante...dude, there ain't bo coons in Porterville (yep he was black) Holliday Inn for me.
Stan...how about we play a game for it, winner gets his choice.
Avante...a dumb coon talking shit? You got it Sambo.
Stan....fucking okies, ha~~~~

So there we were sitting at a table at a bar in Porterville.

Avante
09-21-2016, 04:09 PM
Jarvis Redwine...that was a cool name.

I agree and he is always on my....LIST...when it comes to cool names.

Short list.

Ivory Crockett Southern Illinois sprinter
Ebanizar Edmonds SJDelta sprinter
Savante Stringfellow Mississippi long jumper
Elijah Jefferson Arizona sprinter
Huelon Hewritt Merced JC long jumper
Richmond Flowers Tennessee/Giants WR
Theolonius Bush TSU sprinter

SpursforSix
09-21-2016, 04:10 PM
I agree and he is always on my....LIST...when it comes to cool names.

Short list.

Ivory Crockett Southern Illinois sprinter
Ebanizar Edmonds SJDelta sprinter
Savante Stringfellow Mississippi long jumper
Elijah Jefferson Arizona sprinter
Huelon Hewritt Merced JC long jumper
Richmond Flowers Tennessee/Giants WR
Theolonius Bush TSU sprinter

You probably wouldn't know this one...he played basketball...Marcus Liberty. Now that's cool.

Avante
09-21-2016, 04:14 PM
You probably wouldn't know this one...he played basketball...Marcus Liberty. Now that's cool.

I;ve heard the name and yep...cool. How about....Elvis Peacock?

SpursforSix
09-21-2016, 04:15 PM
I;ve heard the name and yep...cool. How about....Elvis Peacock?

that's a good one

Avante
09-21-2016, 04:35 PM
that's a good one

Yes it is.

Elvis Peacock
Football player

Elvis Zaring Peacock is a former National Football League running back for the Los Angeles Rams from 1978 through 1980. Wikipedia (http://www.google.com/url?url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Peacock&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiX5JWCsqHPAhUp3IMKHSNlCNMQmhMIdSgAMBI&usg=AFQjCNEdBH8Vz-orQi-tzdwAU7uzuC6WYw)

Born: November 7, 1956 (age 59), Miami, FL (http://www.spurstalk.com/search?hl=en&gbv=2&q=Miami&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LSz9U3ME6ujM8pVOIAsdOMygy0xLKTrfQLUvMLclKBVFFxfp5V Un5RHgAaPz1PMAAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX5JWCsqHPAhUp3IMKHSNlCNMQmxMIeSgAMBQ)
Education: University of Oklahoma (http://www.spurstalk.com/search?hl=en&gbv=2&q=University+of+Oklahoma&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LSz9U3ME6ujM8pVOIEsQ3Lik2TtaSzk630C1LzC3JSgVRRcX6e VWpKaXJiSWZ-HgA4S0jiNgAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX5JWCsqHPAhUp3IMKHSNlCNMQmxMIfCgAMBU)
Position: Running back

There was also...

Israel Lang footballer
Hewritt Dixon footballer
Vernus Ragsdale sprinter
Xavier Carter footballer/sprinter
Tyrone Whatley footballer

MacKinley Dillingham footballer, he was from Orosi a tiny little Mexican farm labor community. This big speedy black guy way out there in the sticks. You can only imagine him playing that level of football. He starred at COS a JC (him and the equally big, black and fast John Henry Hamilton, something special) in Visaila then off to SDS, not sure what happened to him there.

Avante
09-21-2016, 04:52 PM
Story time.

Othello Thompson was a weird looking skinny legged black sprinter for sprint rich Edison of Fresno. The cat wore a gold head band that read....OTHELLO. This little guys head way too big for his body, yep, he looked weird until he smiled. Incredible smile and he was real popular there in Fresno where I was at, and he could run. Problem was the nations top 400m HS sprinter Bill Green (black) would anchor his schools 4x4 team Othello bringing it home for Edison. The fans in the stands chanting OTHELLO OTHELLO OTHELLO.

At the final exchange there's Othello with a sold 15 yards on the great Bill Green, the locals are freaking out...GO OTHELLO GO~~~~ The little skiinny kid with that head was giving it all he had but Bill Green was the best in the nation. By now the crowd is going berserk........OTHELLO~~~~~~~~

From out of nowhere, skinny little kid seem to hit another gear (late in a 400, huh?) But Bill Green to run, at the lean at the tape................EDISON~~~~~~~~~~~ The last I saw of Othello was that amazing smile coming from that big head.

Othello Thompson ended up at Fresno City a JC running 47 type stuff, Bill Green became a USC Trojan and ran world class times.

1980 World Rankings (I;m thinking by now Bill Green is a sebnior at USC)

1................. Viktor Markin (Soviet Union)
2........................ Rick Mitchell (Australia)3............Harald Schmid (West Germany)
4.............Frank Schaffer (East Germany)
5....................... Billy Konchellah (Kenya)6.................................... Willie Smith (US)
7....................................Billy Mullins (US)
8........................Bert Cameron (Jamaica)9........................................ Bill Green (US)10..................Alberto Juantorena (Cuba)

benefactor
09-21-2016, 05:41 PM
Answer my question.

No.

Avante
09-21-2016, 05:46 PM
No.

Then ya wonder why I won't take the time to bother with doing anything for a punk like you just so you can...."that isn't you". And we noth know no matter what I do it will be....who is that really?

Now drop it, ok? That is unless you answer my question, ya can;'t because ya don't want to confess ya know a guy like me could never be some sick ass pedo scum.

Buddy Mignon
09-21-2016, 06:43 PM
Then ya wonder why I won't take the time to bother with doing anything for a punk like you just so you can...."that isn't you". And we noth know no matter what I do it will be....who is that really?

Now drop it, ok? That is unless you answer my question, ya can;'t because ya don't want to confess ya know a guy like me could never be some sick ass pedo scum.

He is sissified... isn't he. I mean what man would use a duck face photo of himself as an avatar. He took that shit down when Kool fantasized Nutting on his puckered up lips.

Avante
09-21-2016, 06:53 PM
He is sissified... isn't he. I mean what man would use a duck face photo of himself as an avatar. He took that shit down when Kool fantasized Nutting on his puckered up lips.

What gets me about the little guy is how he actually knows no fat fuck is talking about sprinters like I do/can, it should be pretty obvoous I ran track. And he knows I'm no sick ass pedo he just admitted that by not answering my question, So why does he play the bullshit he does, yep, a sissified little bitch only here to pester the grown ups.

It is funny...

sissy...go to the gym, ask a couple strangers or haul a couple friends to spot, knock out a 425 bench and I need a picture, then when ya get back home post that picture here so I can say.."that isn't you"...if ya don't do that you're fat.

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yet, he has never posted any picturs of anything here while I have.

benefactor
09-21-2016, 07:34 PM

You're the one who accepted the challenge and welched...not me. I don't have to do a fucking thing for you, because I've already done what I said I'd do. Our agreement has nothing to do with your antics in Olongapo...so I don't give a fuck about answering any of those questions or talking about that. It's just more ducking and deflecting.

benefactor
09-21-2016, 07:36 PM
He is sissified... isn't he.
Fucking hilarious coming from you, Narutoluva.

Clipper Nation
09-21-2016, 07:36 PM

Delete your account.

Avante
09-21-2016, 09:09 PM
You're the one who accepted the challenge and welched...not me. I don't have to do a fucking thing for you, because I've already done what I said I'd do. Our agreement has nothing to do with your antics in Olongapo...so I don't give a fuck about answering any of those questions or talking about that. It's just more ducking and deflecting.

I haven't seen you do anything. I'm the one who has posted pictures here not you. And if you don't care about Olongapo how come ya keep talking about it?

So unless a guy posts pictures he's fat, hahahahaha!!!!!!! And in case ya haven't notice Avante doesn't need anybody else.

I need to see you post something anything here like I did, until ya do you're a fat slob. Let's see your man cave I showed mine, come on fatso.

Avante
09-21-2016, 09:10 PM
Delete your account.

Smile, can ya do it?

Avante
09-21-2016, 11:09 PM
Charlotte just set this whole.....it's the cops......thing way back. Real smart black people, show everybody on live tv why the cops treat ya like they do.

Breaking into stores and stealing stuff is about a shooting, how? Kicking in windows of businesses is because .....???

There is a reason those African nations are all messed up, yep, blacks are in charge. Haiti?

What a great time for a movie like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afRjVc2YRlg

Then people wanna blame the cops, look at shit. Do we really need this, hell no we don't, so why do we have it? Yep, $$$$$$$$$$$$. Oh hell yes, let's see that scene where Easy E is getting some head, little black boys really need to see that shit.

Ya know the Middle East is pretty messed up but they are right, we really are are a gross bunch of weirdos.

benefactor
09-22-2016, 11:32 AM
I haven't seen you do anything. I'm the one who has posted pictures here not you. And if you don't care about Olongapo how come ya keep talking about it?

So unless a guy posts pictures he's fat, hahahahaha!!!!!!! And in case ya haven't notice Avante doesn't need anybody else.

I need to see you post something anything here like I did, until ya do you're a fat slob. Let's see your man cave I showed mine, come on fatso.
Sigh.

I've told you many times I have the video. You've been told by other posters here that it's authentic. The pics you posted have nothing to do with our agreement. Olongapo has nothing to do with our agreement. This is all just more ducking and deflecting.

clambake
09-22-2016, 11:48 AM
he reminds me of the guy that gets his ass kicked by cousin vinny

Avante
09-22-2016, 11:53 AM
Sigh.

I've told you many times I have the video. You've been told by other posters here that it's authentic. The pics you posted have nothing to do with our agreement. Olongapo has nothing to do with our agreement. This is all just more ducking and deflecting.

I have posted pictures right here now I need to see you do the same, if ya don't its because you're a fat slob.

Come on guy I posted about 8 pictures of my little world for all to see, now lets see you do something. If ya don't you're fat.

And, since then I have added another 100 or so CD's, another 50 or so books.

I took the time and had to ask my SIL to post those pictures here, now you do something besides just run your mouth, ok fatso?

clambake
09-22-2016, 12:01 PM
welcher

Avante
09-22-2016, 12:12 PM
Getting back to cool names.

Trendarvis Friday....the HS 100m record holder at 10.00 (Hayes won the 64 100m in 10.06)
Daswell Campbell...MSU 400m
Prentice Gautt....Oklahoma/Cards RB
X.L.Emerson....HS 400
Emerson Boozer...MES/Jets RB
Ocie Early....COS sprinter
Aki Bradley...Miss St sprinter
Demario Wesley...TCU sprinter
DeWorski Odom...St Augustine hurdler/sprinter
Gloster Richardson...Southern U/Chiefs WR
Yohan Blake...Jamaican sprinter
Jabari Greer...Tennessee hurdler/footballer/Saints
Orlando Hazley....Oklahoma sprinter
Alonzo Jennings...Sac City sprinter
Orenthal James Simpson....in prison

Can't forget

Immaculate Perfection Harris

Then there was.....

Houston McTear, while at Baker HS he averaged over 13 yards a carry as a tailback. He was also a sprinter, and as just a junior at Baker HS he ran a 9.0 100 yards to tie the world record by equally cool named Ivory Crockett.

Bummer was the kid was dumb, he couldn't get into Florida who tried to recruit him because of his grades so he comes out here to Cali ( a million JC's) and attends Santa Monica and then Cerritos. I saw him in Fresno while he was at Cerritos, a world record holder/world class sprinter at a small JC...ha~~~

So there he is anchoring 4x2 relay vs JC's, thank God he was way down when he got the stick, do I need go on? The crowd went crazy, that...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...was deafening as he picked off all those 21.4 guys off one by one.....then with about 10 yards to go he eases off the jets and gives that....yo hum, boring....look.

Injuries and the boycott ruined his Olympic shot. He is considered to be the greatest "naturally fast" sprinter ever by guys like myself.

He was world ranked a few times.

1................... Eugen Ray (East Germany)
2............................ Houston McTear (US)
3............................... Steve Williams (US)
4........................... Silvio Leonard (Cuba)
5............................ Clancy Edwards (US)
6.......................... Don Quarrie (Jamaica)
7.................. Hasely Crawford (Trinidad)
8................................ Johnny Jones (US)
9............................. Pietro Mennea (Italy)
10.............................. Steve Riddick (US)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ffyobqtPI8

Avante
09-22-2016, 12:54 PM
I was at a track meet in Fresno the day McTear ran that amazing 9.0 at the Florida State Champs. As we sat there we hear the PA.....this just in from the Florida State Championships, Bakers Houston McTear as just ran a new HS record 9.2 in the semi finals.

The crowd...wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~

I can't remember if it was later that day or the next day (three day meet at Fresno, I stayed at some relatives) when we hear this from the PA.....ya might want to sit down for this, Baker high schooler Houston McTear has just ran a........9........................................ .FLAT~~~~~~~~

The crowd went crazy...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO~~~~

Then a few minutes later Hanfords Ken Thomas (Rams RB Jewerl Thomas little brother) who is about as wide as he is tall cooked a great 9.5. Thomas starred at San Jose State as a DB, ran a great 10.0m while there. Was drafted by the Chiefs, they made a RB out of him, a knee injury did him in. Ike Thomas their red headed other brother might have been better than both, but he couldn't leave the drugs alone. I knew Ike.

Speaking of red headed black guys. The only sprinter to beat Bullet Bob Hayes he didn't get his revenge on was fellow Florida HS sprinter...Jimmy "Peach Head" Gordon. Gordon bet him at those Florida State Champs. Before the two ever hooked up again "Peach Head" was shot in killed in a gang related incident.

I always get the impression some of you run off to Google to see if any of that is true then ya find......damn, he's right. Ha~~~~~~~~

Chucho
09-22-2016, 01:02 PM
So, Avante is the most deplorable of SpursTalk.

Thanks for everyone's participation in this Official Poll.

Avante
09-22-2016, 01:07 PM
So, Avante is the most deplorable of SpursTalk.

Thanks for everyone's participation in this Official Poll.

Over 750 views and only three people thought that, talk about a fail.

But, if a nothing like you wants a few page thread just talk Avante.

Chucho
09-22-2016, 01:13 PM
^^^ And 90% of the posts are from you. Thanks for proving me right. No one talks about you, they bait you into being dumb. Get over yourself.

chunticakes
09-22-2016, 01:40 PM
You forgot Pee Pee the Kidnapper.

You forgot Pegasus Rasterclack.

I. Hustle
09-22-2016, 01:51 PM

Jermaine Mann

Hyman Buster

Richard Zucker

Avante
09-22-2016, 01:56 PM
^^^ And 90% of the posts are from you. Thanks for proving me right. No one talks about you, they bait you into being dumb. Get over yourself.

It appears you need to get over Avante, here ya are making threads about him.

You talked about how anyone can GOOGLE, ok then GOOGLE that HS kid that ran that sub 20.00 you told me about. Dude, what don't you undertstand about me being a HUGE track fan who subsctibes to TRACK & FIELD NEWS and know all about everything track wise in Texas (everywhere).

Come on guy prove you weren't lying and how anyone can GOOGLE....ok?

So you voted and two others like you, losers. Talk about a fail, ha~~~~~~~~

Avante
09-22-2016, 02:09 PM

Blues cats.

Peanut the Kidnapper
Buddy Boy Hawkins
Hambone Willie Newbern
Smokey Hogg
Lil' Son Jackson
Muddy Waters
Peetie Wheatstraw
Black Boy Shines
Black Ivory King
The Black Ace
Little Brother Montgomery
Ma Rainey
Papa Egg Shell
Spakplug Smith
Tallahassie Tight
Too Tight Henry
Blind Boy Fuller
Sleepy John Estes
Yank Rachell
Sonny Boy Nelson
Mississippi Moaner
Mississippi Bracey
King Solomon Hill
Daddy Stovepipe
Tampa Red
Papa Too Sweet
Blackbottom McPhail
Scrapper Blackwell
Memphis Slim
Magic Sam
Slim Harpo
Sunnyland Slim
Hoghead Henry
Hogman Maxey

Stick Horse Hammond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COlIU8EiMmQ

So who do ya mix with old Stick Horse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tYY-pSmscA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKgztIOy7wE

09-22-2016, 02:28 PM
Jermaine Mann

Hyman Buster

Richard Zucker
Boaty McBoatface

Avante
09-22-2016, 03:19 PM
Speaking of the perfect name......

The first black QB to play in an NFL game.......Willie Thrower

benefactor
09-22-2016, 04:16 PM
I have posted pictures right here now I need to see you do the same, if ya don't its because you're a fat slob.

Come on guy I posted about 8 pictures of my little world for all to see, now lets see you do something. If ya don't you're fat.

And, since then I have added another 100 or so CD's, another 50 or so books.

I took the time and had to ask my SIL to post those pictures here, now you do something besides just run your mouth, ok fatso?
:sleep

Avante
09-22-2016, 04:26 PM

I spent a few months going around and around with redzero about my books/music. It was...

redzero....you don;t own all that.
Avante....yes I do.

Then one day my SIL Chris dropped in. He's a computer wiz, works n that biz. I hit him up to take some pictures and post them here as he rolled his eyes, ha~

Ok, guy now it's your turn, I want to see some pictures of your man cave, I need you to do something other than just run your mouth, ok fatso? I think ya are actually a tub of lard, and you wil be until ya get off that lard ass and do something like I did, come on fatty ....DO SOMETHING. Cool all this stupid....well others have seen.....ok? Bring it right here just like I did, ok?

I will predict right now you don't do shit, you're way too fat and lazy.

Clipper Nation
09-22-2016, 04:45 PM
Smile, can ya do it?
I'll smile when you stop posting forever, tbh.

Clipper Nation
09-22-2016, 04:46 PM
I spent a few months going around and around with redzero about my books/music. It was...

Avante....yes I do.

Then one day my SIL Chris dropped in. He's a computer wiz, works n that biz. I hit him up to take some pictures and post them here as he rolled his eyes, ha~

Ok, guy now it's your turn, I want to see some pictures of your man cave, I need you to do something other than just run your mouth, ok fatso? I think ya are actually a tub of lard, and you wil be until ya get off that lard ass and do something like I did, come on fatty ....DO SOMETHING. Cool all this stupid....well others have seen.....ok? Bring it right here just like I did, ok?

You welched, fatso. You don't get to turn your welching around on others, tubby.

Avante
09-22-2016, 04:50 PM
You welched, fatso. You don't get to turn your welching around on others, tubby.

Enought about me, let's talk about you.

What is with all this?

Sign Bosa already, faggots. And fire Pagano. Giving up 300 rushing yards is inexcusable, even in preseason.

No. Cum just choked and quit. No rigging necessary

Wow... it's bad enough that Struggle has been gifted an obscene amount of help to carry him through his career. But on top of all of that, his team has to cheat to win? Unbelievable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, ya want more? The Chargers are faggots? Cam Newton is...Cum? Russell Wilson is "Struggle", a guy who has had the best 4 seasons of any QB is "Struggle"

Little man, what really is wrong with you and I'm dead serious. How come everything EVERYTHING is negative negative negative 100% of the time, well?

Answer the question ya little bitch, ok?

Show me any post you have ever made where you aren't running somebody/something down or...faggot faggot faggot...ya can't do can ya asshole?

Lets look at more at your misearale personality.

What a cocky faggot this game manager is. He's setting himself up for a big downfall

Little shit, if ya ever did smile your face would go into shock.

RD2191
09-22-2016, 05:18 PM
Yup. SBM was a true sicko. And it was fucking great how his own minions caused his demise, it was perfect :)

Lol @ this old dusty desperate housewife talking shit.

Trill Clinton
09-22-2016, 05:23 PM
i miss the sbm/sa210 vs chump beef. it was pretty entertaining and the photoshops were funny as fucc!!!

Avante
09-22-2016, 05:40 PM
On these forums like THE CLUB so many come here to act goofy and argue and act like they never would out there in the real world, I am well aware of this and have fun with it.

No way in hell anybody here is going stand in front of me and call me a pedo, I gurantee that. Here we see the worst of people because they are safely hidden away.

I do get a kick out of exposing people for who they really are, I take them down to their bones.

clambake
09-22-2016, 06:07 PM
just the facts, sir. make one of your lists. name those taken down.

Avante
09-22-2016, 06:28 PM
Tonight in the Pats vs Texans game you will see Will Fuller a speedster out of ND. He belongs to the same school as...

Tony Dorsett
Joey Galloway
Roger Carr
Don Maynard
Devin Hester
Rick Upchurch
Chris Johnson
John Stallworth
DeSean Jackson
Randy Moss
John Taylor
Jerry Rice
John Giliiam

... real fast guys with no real track exploits to speak of. (don't be a rookie with...in HS he..ok?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTZUMsRdfTQ

Check out the kids speed tonight.

benefactor
09-22-2016, 06:37 PM

Avante....yes I do.

Avante
09-22-2016, 06:39 PM
BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fat fuck too lazy to do anything but run his mouth.

Let me guess... 5=9 325?

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2016, 06:43 PM

You love black tranny's don't you. So be honest what's your reaction when you see a big black dick?

Avante
09-22-2016, 06:45 PM
You love black tranny's don't you. So be honest what's your reaction when you see a big black dick?

KOOL...is that you?

Clipper Nation
09-22-2016, 06:46 PM
Enought about me, let's talk about you.

What is with all this?

Sign Bosa already, faggots. And fire Pagano. Giving up 300 rushing yards is inexcusable, even in preseason.

No. Cum just choked and quit. No rigging necessary

Wow... it's bad enough that Struggle has been gifted an obscene amount of help to carry him through his career. But on top of all of that, his team has to cheat to win? Unbelievable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, ya want more? The Chargers are faggots? Cam Newton is...Cum? Russell Wilson is "Struggle", a guy who has had the best 4 seasons of any QB is "Struggle"

Little man, what really is wrong with you and I'm dead serious. How come everything EVERYTHING is negative negative negative 100% of the time, well?

Answer the question ya little bitch, ok?

Show me any post you have ever made where you aren't running somebody/something down or...faggot faggot faggot...ya can't do can ya asshole?

Lets look at more at your misearale personality.

What a cocky faggot this game manager is. He's setting himself up for a big downfall

Little shit, if ya ever did smile your face would go into shock.

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2016, 06:46 PM
KOOL...is that you?

Do you like Big black dicks ?

SpursforSix
09-22-2016, 06:56 PM
Speaking of the perfect name......

The first black QB to play in an NFL game.......Willie Thrower

Idk.

But the best soul food place...Willie Phistwr Chicken

Avante
09-22-2016, 06:57 PM
Clipper Nation translation

Faggot, faggot, bah humbug, faggot faggot, wahawhwah, wimper wah, faggot, bah humbug, :depressed

Avante
09-22-2016, 06:59 PM
Do you like Big black dicks ?

Apparently you do since that's all ya talk about. Dude....POP THAT CHERRY...ok?

Avante
09-22-2016, 07:01 PM
Idk.

But the best soul food place...Willie Phistwr Chicken

Actually that would be Slim Fatty's in Baton Rouge.

Clipper Nation
09-22-2016, 11:06 PM
What a surprise that the hamplanet likes a restaurant called "Fatty's."

benefactor
09-22-2016, 11:20 PM
BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fat fuck too lazy to do anything but run his mouth.

Let me guess... 5=9 325?
6'0 210...and verifiable by people who post here.

Robz4000
09-22-2016, 11:22 PM
:lmao @ Kool saying in one of his fabricated stories that he ate some dirty chicks ass so he gargled Listerine to kill the germs in his mouth and drank some also to kill any potential STD's that may have made their way to his stomach

:lmao what?!

Avante
09-22-2016, 11:46 PM
What a surprise that the hamplanet likes a restaurant called "Fatty's."

Not a surprise that you got it wrong yet again, dude, there is no Slim Fatty's, that wasn't obvious?

This freak is always wrong.

Avante
09-22-2016, 11:48 PM
6'0 210...and verifiable by people who post here.

I need to see you do what I did fatso, until ya do you are a fat slob.

Let's see some pictures of where ya hang out like I did. Come on fatso.

Clipper Nation
09-22-2016, 11:49 PM
Not a surprise that you got it wrong yet again, dude, there is no Slim Fatty's, that wasn't obvious?

This freak is always wrong.
Cool story, gravy dumpster.

Avante
09-23-2016, 12:08 AM
Cool story, gravy dumpster.

How do others react to this shit personality of yours in that other world? Seriously guy, how could anyone be so damn grumpy and negative about everything all the time? Dude, what is really wrong with you, real talk here.

Sure I goof around, troll, bait, but I also have a sense of humor. All you ever do is bah humbug, come on guy is life really this hard for you.

Is it possible ya could just once drop your silly bullshit and talk like a real person? Do you take meds?

I know, I know I'm a faggot....right? Something I must know, who isn't a faggot, well?

benefactor
09-23-2016, 06:06 AM
I need to see you do what I did fatso, until ya do you are a fat slob.

Let's see some pictures of where ya hang out like I did. Come on fatso.
More ducking and deflecting.

Avante
09-23-2016, 06:23 AM

More of a fat slob like you too lazy/afraid to do anything right here. I posted pictured, your turn or shut the fuck up tubby.

benefactor
09-23-2016, 06:45 AM
More of a fat slob like you too lazy/afraid to do anything right here. I posted pictured, your turn or shut the fuck up tubby.

More ducking and deflecting. Honor the original deal.

Avante
09-23-2016, 06:51 AM
Come on ya porker, either do SOMETHING or shut the fuck up. A pig with a big mouth, not good.

The boy was fat
weighed around 353
so he had to lie
to Avante

Avante was buffed
hard as rock
while benewhatever
was so fat
he could hardly walk

if he'd tripped and fell
what a sight that would be
this big fat guy
rolling down HWY 303

benefactor
09-23-2016, 06:52 AM
^

Avante
09-23-2016, 07:12 AM
^

Too lazy to do anything aren't ya fatty? Come on guy lets see you do something/anything, ok?

Unless I see some pictures right here you are a fat liar. What are you afraid of?

mrsmaalox
09-23-2016, 08:10 AM
Lol @ this old dusty desperate housewife talking shit.

:cry :cry "It still hurts" :cry :cry

:lol

benefactor
09-23-2016, 08:37 AM
Too lazy to do anything aren't ya fatty? Come on guy lets see you do something/anything, ok?

Unless I see some pictures right here you are a fat liar. What are you afraid of?

benefactor
09-23-2016, 08:38 AM
:lol going the "I know you are but what am I" route

Clipper Nation
09-23-2016, 03:50 PM
How do others react to this shit personality of yours in that other world? Seriously guy, how could anyone be so damn grumpy and negative about everything all the time? Dude, what is really wrong with you, real talk here.

Sure I goof around, troll, bait, but I also have a sense of humor. All you ever do is bah humbug, come on guy is life really this hard for you.

Is it possible ya could just once drop your silly bullshit and talk like a real person? Do you take meds?

I know, I know I'm a faggot....right? Something I must know, who isn't a faggot, well?
Didn't read, butter-huffer.

Avante
09-23-2016, 11:29 PM
Didn't read, butter-huffer.

Sure ya did little man.

Dude, you're a miserable asshole, ok?

Avante
09-23-2016, 11:34 PM

Fatso, where are the pictures, well? I posted about 7/8 you can't even post one? Come on tubby.

benefactor
09-24-2016, 12:44 PM
Fatso, where are the pictures, well? I posted about 7/8 you can't even post one? Come on tubby.

DMC
09-24-2016, 03:13 PM
Settle down Larry.

Avante
09-25-2016, 03:15 AM
Settle down Larry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_FR3341bA

Avante
09-25-2016, 03:27 AM
benefactor grew up fat
his mama and papa
did what they could
but the boy just couldn't
stay away from food

the boy was fat
meat shakin' on the bone
so he rarely left his house
kept all that lard at home

so you can;t blame the boy
what else could he do
standing 5-6 and weighing 352

he tried to bullshit
thought it would work
but it was just too obvious
there sits a fat jerk

TimDunkem
09-25-2016, 05:19 AM
Honorable mention for GSH. Guy is the most hostile, whiny faggot on the entire forum.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-25-2016, 10:33 AM
It's amazing how hard Avante trolls trolls. It's impressive frankly. You queers just cannot help yourselves.

I really enjoyed the part about needing a computer whiz to post pics on the interwebs.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-25-2016, 10:35 AM
i miss the sbm/sa210 vs chump beef. it was pretty entertaining and the photoshops were funny as fucc!!!

what's hilarious is that Chump won and then retired the account before RD could get his post count jollies.

Clipper Nation
09-25-2016, 10:39 AM
You queers just cannot help yourselves.
How "progressive" of you.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-25-2016, 10:45 AM
How "progressive" of you.

Is that what category you have me in, box boy?

benefactor
09-25-2016, 01:27 PM
benefactor grew up fat
his mama and papa
did what they could
but the boy just couldn't
stay away from food

the boy was fat
meat shakin' on the bone
so he rarely left his house
kept all that lard at home

so you can;t blame the boy
what else could he do
standing 5-6 and weighing 352

he tried to bullshit
thought it would work
but it was just too obvious
there sits a fat jerk

Avante
09-26-2016, 11:28 AM
It's amazing how hard Avante trolls trolls. It's impressive frankly. You queers just cannot help yourselves.

I really enjoyed the part about needing a computer whiz to post pics on the interwebs.

What gets me is how damn obvious it is, and here they STILL come, hahaha!!!!!!

Just don't call me a pedo, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
09-26-2016, 11:30 AM
benefactor

Come on guy, get creative, do something.

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2016, 05:15 PM
benefactor

Benefactor is not fat...but he is a faggot that loves niggas as much as you do....and he has some sweet ass cock sucking lips....makes me excited. :lol

Avante
09-26-2016, 06:42 PM
Benefactor is not fat...but he is a faggot that loves niggas as much as you do....and he has some sweet ass cock sucking lips....makes me excited. :lol

poor little Kool
so full of cum,
he can't stand the fact
Avante is number one

he comes here talking crap
about how he is this n' that
when in reality
he's just a cherry boy and fat

boy has no class
it's plain to see
just a dumb fuck
and a ....CHERRY~~~~~~~~~~

benefactor
09-26-2016, 07:13 PM
benefactor

Avante
09-26-2016, 07:38 PM
Then ya wonder why there is no way I"m wasting time on a dummy like you.

Pictures, drive to a gym, need spotters, all that for a dummy like you so ya can...."who is that really"..?

SpursforSix
09-26-2016, 07:42 PM
Come on ya porker, either do SOMETHING or shut the fuck up. A pig with a big mouth, not good.

The boy was fat
weighed around 353
so he had to lie
to Avante

Avante was buffed
hard as rock
while benewhatever
was so fat
he could hardly walk

if he'd tripped and fell
what a sight that would be
this big fat guy
rolling down HWY 303

Wait...so you pronounce it "Avantee"?

Avante
09-26-2016, 08:28 PM
Wait...so you pronounce it "Avantee"?

Depends on the poem.

benefactor
09-26-2016, 11:48 PM
Then ya wonder why there is no way I"m wasting time on a dummy like you.

Pictures, drive to a gym, need spotters, all that for a dummy like you so ya can...."who is that really"..?
Your capitulation is duly noted.