PDA

View Full Version : At least Krappernick is #1 in something!

Clipper Nation
09-21-2016, 04:55 PM
Colin Kaepernick is now the most disliked player in the NFL.

That's at least according to a recent poll of Americans by E-Poll Marketing Research, which asked 1,100 people whose demographics were representative of the general population.

The poll, taken last week, revealed that Kaepernick was "disliked a lot" by 29 percent of those polled, more than any of the more than 350 players asked about in the survey. Kaepernick finished ahead, in the dislike category, of Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston (22 percent), Miami Dolphins defensive end Ndamukong Suh (21 percent), New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (13 percent) and Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (10 percent).

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17604958/san-francisco-49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick-most-disliked-player-nfl-according-poll-e-poll-marketing-research

clambake
09-21-2016, 05:19 PM
isn't he #1 in jersey sales, too?

Avante
09-21-2016, 05:41 PM
Well actually....

He is the only NCAA QB to ever pass for 2000 and rush for a 1000 in a season THREE straight seasons.

At the NFL level.

Kaepernick is 4-2 in six postseason starts and owns*** the NFL QB record**** (regular season or postseason) and the 49ers’ playoff mark with his 16-carry, 181-yard rushing game against the Packers in the 2012 divisional round. And in only six career postseason starts, he already ranks second in QB postseason rushing yards with 507 on 51 carries. Only Steve Young (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/player_search.fcgi?search=Steve+Young&utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-bsndenver.com) (96 rushes-594 yards in 20 games) has more in NFL history,

Dude, how come you never ever get anything right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But, I do wish the very first time he'd tried that sitting crap some big defensive lineman.....

DL...dude, stand your ass up, my dad died defending that flag and this nation, now get over here before I kick the shit out of your skinny little ass. Do your belly aching someplace else, got it?

Silver&Black
09-21-2016, 06:06 PM
:tu Famous Jameis

Raven
09-22-2016, 07:33 AM
dat top 3 :lol

johnsmith
09-22-2016, 02:17 PM
Well actually....

He is the only NCAA QB to ever pass for 2000 and rush for a 1000 in a season THREE straight seasons.

At the NFL level.

Kaepernick is 4-2 in six postseason starts and owns*** the NFL QB record**** (regular season or postseason) and the 49ers’ playoff mark with his 16-carry, 181-yard rushing game against the Packers in the 2012 divisional round. And in only six career postseason starts, he already ranks second in QB postseason rushing yards with 507 on 51 carries. Only Steve Young (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/player_search.fcgi?search=Steve+Young&utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-bsndenver.com) (96 rushes-594 yards in 20 games) has more in NFL history,

Dude, how come you never ever get anything right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But, I do wish the very first time he'd tried that sitting crap some big defensive lineman.....

DL...dude, stand your ass up, my dad died defending that flag and this nation, now get over here before I kick the shit out of your skinny little ass. Do your belly aching someplace else, got it?

You're dumb.

Avante
09-22-2016, 02:58 PM
You're dumb.

I'm not the one stalking people on the internet, I'm not the one who complains 100% of the time.

Dude, you are beyond just dumb, I'm thinking retarded.

Aztecfan03
09-22-2016, 03:50 PM
I'm not the one stalking people on the internet, I'm not the one who complains 100% of the time.

Dude, you are beyond just dumb, I'm thinking retarded.

Nobody is stalking you, fatass.

Avante
09-24-2016, 07:12 PM
Nobody is stalking you, fatass.

Was anybody talking to your dumb ass, then shut the fuck up, ok?

Avante
09-24-2016, 07:22 PM
I wear a Niner cap...

Stop at a yard sale.

Avante....how much for the books? (books on Tito Ortiz, Randy Courture, Matt Hughes, UFC stars)
40ish lady.....quarter, ah.....what do you think about that stuff Kaepernick is playing, I think he's being foolish?
Avante....he's a punk, wish somebody would tell him to stand his ass up.
40ish....I totally agree, who plays that at their work place? Simply not the time or place.
Avante...(hand her a buck and say...even) Well have a nice day.
40ish...I;m a Cowboys fan, what about Prescott?
Avante...he's what I wish Kaepernick was.
40ish...ha~~~