PDA

View Full Version : Child Rape Case Against Trump Filed in Fed Court

FuzzyLumpkins
09-25-2016, 11:42 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

A third woman accused Mr. Trump of rape very recently. According to the Daily Mail, a woman filed an April 2016 lawsuit claiming that when she was thirteen years old she was held as a sex slave to Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein. The woman claimed to have a witness, “Tiffany Doe,” to the incidents. She filed the case in pro per, that is, without the assistance of a lawyer.

The case was dismissed by the court for technical filing errors. She then obtained a lawyer and the case was modified and refiled in New York federal court, against Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein.

I’ve carefully reviewed this federal complaint. It is now much stronger than the one she filed on her own, which makes sense because she now has an experienced litigator representing her. Jane Doe says that as a thirteen year old, she was enticed to attend parties at the home of Jeffrey Epstein with the promise of money modeling jobs. Mr. Epstein is a notorious “billionaire pedophile” who is now a Level 3 registered sex offender - the most dangerous kind, “a threat to public safety” — after being convicted of misconduct with another underage girl.

Jane Doe says that Mr. Trump “initiated sexual contact” with her on four occasions in 1994. Since she was thirteen at the time, consent is not an issue. If Mr. Trump had any type sexual contact with her in 1994, it was a crime.

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

New York’s five year statute of limitations on this claim - the legal deadline for filing — has long since run. However, Jane Doe’s attorney, Thomas Meagher, argues in his court filing that because she was threatened by Mr. Trump, she has been under duress all this time, and therefore she should be permitted additional time to come forward. Legally, this is calling “tolling” - stopping the clock, allowing more time to file the case. As a result, the complaint alleges, Jane Doe did not have “freedom of will to institute suit earlier in time.” He cites two New York cases which I have read and which do support tolling

Two unusual documents are attached to Jane Doe’s complaints - sworn declarations attesting to the facts. The first is from Jane Doe herself, telling her horrific story, including the allegation that Jeffrey Epstein also raped her and threatened her into silence, and this stunner:

Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump . . .

And this one:

Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn’t ever say anything if I didn’t want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and that he was capable of having my whole family killed.

The second declaration is even more astonishing, because it is signed by “Tiffany Doe”, Mr. Epstein’s “party planner” from 1991-2000. Tiffany Doe says that her duties were “to get attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.” (Adolescents are, legally, children.

Tiffany Doe says that she recruited Jane Doe at the Port Authority in New York, persuaded her to attend Mr. Epstein’s parties, and actually witnessed the sexual assaults on Jane Doe:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

It is exceedingly rare for a sexual assault victim to have a witness. But Tiffany Doe says:

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

Tiffany Doe corroborates, based on her own personal observations, just about everything in Jane Doe’s complaint: that twelve year old Maria was involved in a sex act with Mr. Trump, that Mr. Trump threatened the life of Jane Doe if she ever revealed what happened, and that she would “disappear” like Maria if she did.

Tiffany Doe herself says that she is in mortal fear of Mr. Trump to this day:
I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

Given all this, and based on the record thus far, Jane Doe’s claims appear credible. Mr. Epstein’s own sexual crimes and parties with underage girls are well documented, as is Mr. Trump’s relationship with him two decades ago in New York City. Mr. Trump told a reporter a few years ago: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

ducks
09-25-2016, 11:46 PM
Jun 29, 2016 | Updated Jul 01, 2016

Reck
09-25-2016, 11:49 PM
I guess since this is from July, that the sue is not valid...

FuzzyLumpkins
09-25-2016, 11:50 PM
ducks wants to ignore it. anyone else?

FuzzyLumpkins
09-25-2016, 11:51 PM
I guess since this is from July, that the sue is not valid...

How long you think the docket for the federal court in NY takes?

FuzzyLumpkins
09-25-2016, 11:55 PM
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaking-jane-doe-drops-sexual-assault-lawsuit-against-donald-trump-for-now/

An alleged sexual assault victim is postponing her case against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and disgraced billionaire Jeffrey E. Epstein. Her attorney, Thomas F. Meagher, told LawNewz.com that they’ve filed temporarily dropped the case. On Friday, they filed a Notice of Voluntary Dismissal without prejudice. A new lawsuit will be forthcoming.

“An additional witness has been identified and her declaration will accompany the new complaint,” he said.

The woman, named in court documents as “Jane Doe” is suing Trump and Epstein for allegedly molesting her when she was thirteen. Trump’s attorneys have vigorously denied the claims, even threatening to go after the attorney for filing a frivolous claim.

ducks
09-26-2016, 12:02 AM
Hillary is running scared

FuzzyLumpkins
09-26-2016, 12:15 AM
Hillary is running scared

Clinton brought it up? Wishcaster in chief is ducks.

baseline bum
09-26-2016, 12:27 AM
It's ok, he can just pardon himself after the election.

boutons_deux
09-26-2016, 06:15 AM
Epstein's involvement and Epstein's pimp's eye-witness testimony makes allegations against Trash much more credible. September Surprise!

Benghazi! :lol

emails! :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-26-2016, 07:16 AM
:lmao

The best defense is a good offense.

Bill Clinton was Epstein's big pal and took dozens of trips not only on his Lolita Express jet but to his private sex island.

Do I believe this allegation now?

No.

Given more real facts (if they ever come out) I reserve the right to change my mind. Right now it just looks and smells like a defensive political smear.

boutons_deux
09-26-2016, 07:33 AM
"Epstein’s little black book (http://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992) and flight logs (http://gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971) read like a virtual Who’s Who:

Bill Clinton,

Donald Trump,

Larry Summers,

Kevin Spacey,

Prince Andrew (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/21/royal-shock-i-had-an-orgy-with-prince-andrew-8-girls.html), and

Naomi Campbell all hitched rides on Epstein’s private planes. Socialites and distinguished scientists went to visit Epstein’s island in St. Thomas,"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

Your problem, CC, is that it's your lying asshole bully Trash who's running for Pres, not Bill Clinton.

Benghazi! :lol

emails! :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-26-2016, 07:35 AM
Your problem Boo, is that you are a dumb fuck.

CosmicCowboy
09-26-2016, 08:17 AM
Oh gee. I'm crushed. Boner doesn't like me.

boutons_deux
09-26-2016, 08:20 AM
Your problem Boo, is that you are a dumb fuck.

Like Trash, You Lie

CosmicCowboy
09-26-2016, 08:33 AM
Like Trash, You Lie

:lol

You linked your "proof" Trump flew on Epstein's plane and it just talked about Clinton's dozens of trips and didn't say anything about Trump. There is apparently no record Trump ever flew on the Lolita Express or went to the sex slave island. The fact that Trumps name was in Epstein's phone book doesn't mean shit. I'm not defending him, but unlike Clintons many trips there is no documentation.

Winehole23
09-26-2016, 09:00 AM
the crimes are alleged to have taken place in NY

DarrinS
09-26-2016, 09:09 AM
Good timing

CosmicCowboy
09-26-2016, 09:15 AM
the crimes are alleged to have taken place in NY

I know. Do you really believe Trump tied a 13 year old girl to a bed and raped her?

101A
09-26-2016, 09:21 AM
Kevin Spacey?

Now I know why House of Cards is so believable. He was getting pointers and plot ideas from the horse's mouth.

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 09:25 AM
It's almost like a diversion tactic, bill Clinton is the sex addict who was good friends with a pedophile and flew 16 times on pedo airways not trump

Winehole23
09-26-2016, 09:37 AM
I know. Do you really believe Trump tied a 13 year old girl to a bed and raped her?No.

It'll get sorted out in court. We're the peanut gallery.

Fabbs
09-26-2016, 10:16 AM
I know. Do you really believe Trump tied a 13 year old girl to a bed and raped her?
I think it is entirely possible.
Unable to connect mentally with adult women.
Wants his own way or throws temper tantrums continually.
Power trip.

That having been said, the timing of it of course screams political set up.

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 10:28 AM
I think it is entirely possible.
Unable to connect mentally with adult women.
Wants his own way or throws temper tantrums continually.
Power trip.

That having been said, the timing of it of course screams political set up.
Cmon dude you're buying your own bullshit.

Fabbs
09-26-2016, 10:41 AM
Cmon dude you're buying your own bullshit.
People in high positons of power / perverted bullshit happens often.

Fabbs
09-26-2016, 10:42 AM
I'm sure Melanie is deeply in love with Trump and couldn't possibly be porking him for the money and green card.

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 10:47 AM
People in high positons of power / perverted bullshit happens often.
But there's no real reason to believe that happened to trump unlike bill Clinton who has actual evidence against him being a perverted maniac and rapist. This smells like Clinton smear, they did this to all of bills victims it's right out of the same playbook. Trying to threaten trump not to make an issue out of bills past.

Fabbs
09-26-2016, 10:50 AM
I dunno someone posted those pics of Clinton and Trump looking real buddy buddy with two chicks. Trumps may have been Malanie but still, the whole aura seemed to be "look at us with young(er) chicks."

Hopefully we will see what comes out in court, how credible or not the female pimp seems to be.
I think Law and Order did a show based on this.

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 11:07 AM
Look a Clinton sycophant calling someone else dumb on the internet, amusing

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 11:21 AM
You sound just like those thuggy detectives and henchmen hired to intimidate and stalk bills rape victims and the guys who beat the hell out of the guy who had bill arriving at gennifer flowers apartment on video then stole the video

FuzzyLumpkins
09-26-2016, 12:01 PM
Look a Clinton sycophant calling someone else dumb on the internet, amusing

No saying it smells like a Clinton smear when they haven't brought it up and the press at large won't run it is indeed pretty stupid.

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 12:10 PM
It's a veiled threat that they'll try to make it bigger if trump goes after them on bills sex crimes. Maybe it's worked oraybe trump is just waiting

hater
09-26-2016, 12:13 PM
Funny is a similar charge Julian Assage is accused off :lol another Shillary enemy

What a coincidence

FuzzyLumpkins
09-26-2016, 12:26 PM
Funny is a similar charge Julian Assage is accused off :lol another Shillary enemy

What a coincidence

Hillary now controls Sweden?

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 12:27 PM
The don't call them globalists for no reason

FuzzyLumpkins
09-26-2016, 12:28 PM
Sweet, infowars conspiracy theories!

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 12:29 PM
>infowars
>conspiracy

sorry come again

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 12:31 PM
The idea of the USA, as the strongest country to ever exist, doesn't have influence if not downright total control of a smaller weaker ally in today's globalize world is just funny. But shitpost more buzzwords, haven't you noticed they dont seem to be working anymore? Look at trump, they called him every "ist" in the book and no one cared.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-26-2016, 12:31 PM
>infowars
>conspiracy

sorry come again

Alex Jones is big on the NWO globalist conspiracy theories. He talks about how they are going to use terror and biological attacks to control us. He said for example that the Sandy Hook kids were child actors.

I don't believe that you are that obtuse. I get that you are trying to act like this account is somehow new to the forum and the like but gmfb.

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 12:33 PM
You're trying to equate ulterior motives being behind assanges phony rape allegations to aliens and unicorns

FuzzyLumpkins
09-26-2016, 12:34 PM
You're trying to equate ulterior motives being behind assanges phony rape allegations to aliens and unicorns

No, I'm attributing the inforwars label to you. The obtuse act is unconvincing.

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 12:38 PM
No, I'm attributing the inforwars label to you. The obtuse act is unconvincing.
Whatever floats your boat sweetheart I don't care what you attribute

TheGreatYacht
09-26-2016, 12:44 PM
Lock that faggot up!

DisAsTerBot
09-26-2016, 12:46 PM
m>s is alive and well. on the ground in europe tbh

FuzzyLumpkins
09-26-2016, 12:58 PM
Whatever floats your boat sweetheart I don't care what you attribute

You did until it was attributed to you directly. We've already established that you are a deceptive dickhole. Run along to another account and try to drum up credibility.

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 01:06 PM
You think this is about internet credibility, im here to talk about a defining moment in history. With this election the west either dies or is reborn.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-26-2016, 01:20 PM
You think this is about internet credibility, im here to talk about a defining moment in history. With this election the west either dies or is reborn.

the two notions are not mutually exclusive. you still suck at deduction. nice megalomania and delusions of grandeur though.

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 02:50 PM
Cool narrative, homie

hater
09-26-2016, 04:00 PM

What a coincidence

A judge that issues a warrant is a country?

hater
Hillary now controls Sweden?

My bad meant to quote this q

Reck
A judge that issues a warrant is a country?

Why did you quote and ask yourself a question?

Retard move. :lol

Trill Clinton
09-26-2016, 04:42 PM
so trump is a suspected pedophile? i was going to vote for him but it looks like i'm going to have to sit this election out. i was going to overlook him being a bigot and a racist but pedo's are the scum of the earth.

Reck
09-26-2016, 04:44 PM
so trump is a suspected pedophile? i was going to vote for him but it looks like i'm going to have to sit this election out. i was going to overlook him being a bigot and a racist but pedo's are the scum of the earth.

So you are OK with him opressing black folks but what broke the camels back was that he tapped some minor girl who probaby wanted it to start with?

Black people have an inferiority complex.

Axl Rose
09-26-2016, 04:47 PM
He's not. And don't let that other guy whitesplain to you

Trill Clinton
09-26-2016, 04:52 PM
So you are OK with him opressing black folks but what broke the camels back was that he tapped some minor girl who probaby wanted it to start with?

Black people have an inferiority complex.

black people will continue to be oppressed in america because this country is built on the religion of white supremacy. if hilary was in office, she would have continued the practice of white supremacy so it really doesn't matter who gets in.

explain how black people have an inferiority complex? i haven't experienced this with the black people i know. maybe you can give some real life examples.

HarlemHeat37
09-26-2016, 05:49 PM
black people will continue to be oppressed in america because this country is built on the religion of white supremacy. if hilary was in office, she would have continued the practice of white supremacy so it really doesn't matter who gets in.

explain how black people have an inferiority complex? i haven't experienced this with the black people i know. maybe you can give some real life examples.

Hillary is far worse for Black people, tbh..Trump is obviously a racist, of course, but at least he doesn't really try to hide it..his campaign hasn't been centered around us, his primary voting base doesn't include most minorities, Trump's people have accepted that and have acted accordingly..it's what we expect from a rich, 70-year old White man:lol

Not only have the Clintons caused a ton of damage to Black communities across America during the past 25 years, but now Hillary is attempting to exploit us for votes with her patronizing attitude and "at least I'm not as bad as Trump" slogan..Hillary and her supporters want us to forget the damage that the Clintons have inflicted to Black communities, they treat us like stupid 8-year olds, it's pathetic..

Trill Clinton
09-27-2016, 07:58 AM
Hillary is far worse for Black people, tbh..Trump is obviously a racist, of course, but at least he doesn't really try to hide it..his campaign hasn't been centered around us, his primary voting base doesn't include most minorities, Trump's people have accepted that and have acted accordingly..it's what we expect from a rich, 70-year old White man:lol

Not only have the Clintons caused a ton of damage to Black communities across America during the past 25 years, but now Hillary is attempting to exploit us for votes with her patronizing attitude and "at least I'm not as bad as Trump" slogan..Hillary and her supporters want us to forget the damage that the Clintons have inflicted to Black communities, they treat us like stupid 8-year olds, it's pathetic..

Fam it's embarrassing the shit she does to pander for the black vote. Not until it's her turn to run for president does she and her husband admit to their racist policies and the effect it had on black families. Fuck her.

boutons_deux
09-27-2016, 08:28 AM
He's not.

... how do you know, link?

I fully expect Trump to screw underage girls, as he, like all the oligarchy, thinks he is above law, his money can buy anything he wants, like pimps to procure underage fuck objects.

pgardn
09-27-2016, 08:46 AM
This Epstein has had a number of high profile guys around him while Epstein himself fiddled with younger girls. This is not very surprising at all. On the surface this looks to be another high roller to implicate if they were around. Let it play out in court.