PDA

View Full Version : OT: LOL Lebron,"I'm standing for the anthem"

Thebesteva
09-26-2016, 02:28 PM
Whose the coon now? :lol:rollin

apalisoc_9
09-26-2016, 02:40 PM
Wow..What a fag. Still the greatest player ever.

But a total fag.

Bynumite
09-26-2016, 03:47 PM
LeCoon is not about shit but his millions. His militant act was just a facade, Jordan doesn't give a shit so he tried to distance himself from him by doing the opposite.

When it's time to actually stand up for something, he's gonna tap dance for massa instead. That shit at the ESPYs was just fugaze.

TheGreatYacht
09-26-2016, 03:48 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Even-LeBron-Is-Laughing-at-the-LeBron-Mustache-Memes-595x383.jpg

No problem massa

Henry Swanson
09-26-2016, 03:56 PM
He is getting paid millions upon millions. He isn't stupid. All I see on here is how Tim Duncan is a chump because he got paid in carrot cake and didn't fight for the huge paydays that he should have gotten. He snubbed the president and chooses an islander lifestyle but is constantly put down on here. Then you have Kobe who is all about the dollar and didn't want to risk losing millions so instead he did/does whatever Nessa tells him but he's an alpha though.

Lebron is just making a smart business move. I can guaranty you that Kaep would be singing like John Legend while wearing red white and blue cleats if Nike gave him 1 Billi.

JohnnyMax
09-26-2016, 04:28 PM
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo26/raquinotj/A085B752-A23A-46D9-81D4-2FED8161FA02_zps0firrro6.gif

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2016, 04:52 PM
He is getting paid millions upon millions. He isn't stupid. All I see on here is how Tim Duncan is a chump because he got paid in carrot cake and didn't fight for the huge paydays that he should have gotten. He snubbed the president and chooses an islander lifestyle but is constantly put down on here. Then you have Kobe who is all about the dollar and didn't want to risk losing millions so instead he did/does whatever Nessa tells him but he's an alpha though.

Lebron is just making a smart business move. I can guaranty you that Kaep would be singing like John Legend while wearing red white and blue cleats if Nike gave him 1 Billi.

Shut the fuck up....That nigga got paid in carrot cakes is true....I don't give a shit whether they sit or stand....but Brozne is a faggit anyways

Trill Clinton
09-26-2016, 05:01 PM
lebron and cam newton let me down man. i respected these brothers and at the end of the day, they're cooning it up to keep these cacs happy. i knew bron really wasn't bout that militant life when he ran back to his white daddy gilbert. melo is the only real nigga in that banana boat crew. i hope he doesn't let me down.

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2016, 05:10 PM
lebron and cam newton let me down man. i respected these brothers and at the end of the day, they're cooning it up to keep these cacs happy. i knew bron really wasn't bout that militant life when he ran back to his white daddy gilbert. melo is the only real nigga in that banana boat crew. i hope he doesn't let me down.

I could have a told that nigga was a faggot a long time ago....when he told his mama to sit her ass down...I knew then he wasn't real...

Buddy Mignon
09-26-2016, 05:13 PM

So you've studied my material? Then you know that I speak the truth. By the way... whats your favorite carrot cake?

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2016, 05:21 PM
So you've studied my material? Then you know that I speak the truth. By the way... whats your favorite carrot cake?

I like my carrot cake with some cinnamon spice in it :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2016, 05:22 PM

CAM is young he'll be fine..besides what that nigga do anyways :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2016, 05:24 PM
I had no idea there was a song called Carrot Cake and Wine....:lmao

wwPqHO-p1sE

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2016, 05:29 PM
LPWRhD5EyT4

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2016, 06:12 PM
the other interesting thing to note is that Tammy not once in his entire not once has he stood up for or spoke out for any social issue. No Trayvon, No Eric Garner, no nothing. So that's another reason he gets no respect from me. He's worse than MJ. Nigga wouldn't even stand up for the gold medal, his family, bank account...or cash paycheck....he chose carrot cakes..so in a sense not surprised.... :lol

HarlemHeat37
09-26-2016, 06:44 PM
I'll have to see how this plays out before I comment, tbh..I initially blasted Lebron for going back to Gilbert, but I didn't look at the end game, which was brilliant on his part..therefore, I won't rush to judgment here, unlike last time..

Lebron has been one of the strongest Black activists in sports history the past 2 years, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt..there's probably something much larger on the horizon(considering the national anthem protests haven't accomplished anything but take $ out of the bank accounts of hard working Black athletes like the lesser known Brandon Marshall and others, sadly)..

I don't necessarily agree with Trill about Cam, though..while it would be nice for him to stand up, I think he has too much to lose, right now..the NFL is a plantation, their players don't have power like the NBA players(unless you're Manning or Brady)..

resistanze
09-26-2016, 06:52 PM
I'll have to see how this plays out before I comment, tbh..I initially blasted Lebron for going back to Gilbert, but I didn't look at the end game, which was brilliant on his part..therefore, I won't rush to judgment here, unlike last time..

Lebron has been one of the strongest Black activists in sports history the past 2 years, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt..there's probably something much larger on the horizon(considering the national anthem protests haven't accomplished anything but take $ out of the bank accounts of hard working Black athletes like the lesser known Brandon Marshall and others, sadly)..

I don't necessarily agree with Trill about Cam, though..while it would be nice for him to stand up, I think he has too much to lose, right now..the NFL is a plantation, their players don't have power like the NBA players(unless you're Manning or Brady)..
Cam was tapdancing harder than Bo Jangles though...much more egregious than LeBron (who at least says he supports what Kap is doing overall).

Cam gave such a shitty vanilla, non-confrontational, cringe-worthy, coonish take, that even Screamin' A Smith was able to eviscerate him :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mMD9nAo5fQ

HarlemHeat37
09-26-2016, 06:57 PM
:lol I hadn't seen that clip, tbh..Still, though, I don't support Cam, I'm just saying, I understand why he's cooning..they don't get the leeway that NBA players do..

Also, I don't know if you've ever heard Cam speak prior to this, but he's one of the stupidest athletes in sports:lol..Bomani is always playing Cam press conference joke reels on his podcast, man isn't the smartest..I don't want to hear him attempt to eloquently discuss race in America, he'll probably misspeak and lose his career..

resistanze
09-26-2016, 07:19 PM
^^^ This is true, any nigga that writes his name on a stolen laptop isn't too bright. :lol

Leetonidas
09-26-2016, 07:24 PM
lol thinking kneeling / not kneeling for a fucking anthem means shit anyway. God damn muricans and their nationalist faggishness

Thebesteva
09-26-2016, 07:48 PM

lmao just realized your AV was Aqib Talib :lol

Personally...I think this idea that athletes have a social responsibility is very unfair...if i was a superstar athlete that finally made it out the hood the last thing I would want to do is dedicate my life to it...but then id prolly be an OJ Simpson type coon myself :lol

chunticakes
09-26-2016, 07:54 PM
Whose the coon now? :lol:rollin

I missed it. What's the story behind this, scro?

DJR210
09-26-2016, 08:18 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Even-LeBron-Is-Laughing-at-the-LeBron-Mustache-Memes-595x383.jpg

No problem massa

:rollin

AlexJones
09-26-2016, 09:51 PM
Only real nigga here is Dirk Nowitzki tbh

DMC
09-26-2016, 09:59 PM

lol a plantation... them niggas line up and pray to J they get on that plantation. They spend their entire lives hoping for it, practicing two or three times a day and taking every supplement and steroid known to exist.

Some plantation.

DMC
09-26-2016, 10:01 PM
lmao just realized your AV was Aqib Talib :lol

Personally...I think this idea that athletes have a social responsibility is very unfair...if i was a superstar athlete that finally made it out the hood the last thing I would want to do is dedicate my life to it...but then id prolly be an OJ Simpson type coon myself :lol
Bullshit. You get into entertainment you're responsible for being a representative of the organization that hires you. Guys don't become pro athletes because they never looked up to one.

Killakobe81
09-26-2016, 10:37 PM
LeBron says he did (will not) it for the (his) kids ...
Real talk, I cant blame him for not wanting his kids to pay the price for his actions ....

Thebesteva
09-26-2016, 10:45 PM
Bullshit. You get into entertainment you're responsible for being a representative of the organization that hires you. Guys don't become pro athletes because they never looked up to one.

I didnt say anything about representing their franchise or organization in a poor manner. I said they have no social responsibility...as Charles Barkley said when he was an active player...my responsibility is not to parent your kids, that's your responsibility.

spurraider21
09-26-2016, 11:36 PM

I am no longer a Lebron fan, tbh, fuck that ugly-ass nigga..

Kidd K
09-27-2016, 12:19 AM
Stupid to even whine about this shit.

1: Kneeling does nothing but make them look pretentious and embarrasses the dudes who writes them checks (you know, the people giving them millions to play a game). You wanna speak out? Do it after the fuckin game lol. Why be a fag on tv? Oh yeah, because it's on tv.

2: Why even whine about a few police shooting of blacks? Exponentially more blacks shoot eachother than police. Which not ironically is why police are more likely to shoot blacks.

93% of black deaths are at the hands of other blacks. That 7% isn't "police" either, it's anyone else period.

You want less black deaths? Stop killing eachother then. And stop whining about less than 1% of black murders that happen at the hands of police when they kill some loudmouth because blacks commit the most murders per capita and are rightfully considered more likely to use guns and commit murders. :lol

You faggots whine about "uncle toms" and "the man", but YET AGAIN blacks are the source of their own problems. Remain ignorant, it's amusing to see most of that race go fucking nowhere still while the "uncle toms" who decided to use their brain are making fine lives for themselves by getting a job and not acting like a dumb, whiney 'sperg all the time.

HarlemHeat37
09-27-2016, 12:29 AM
Oh God, here comes :(Black on Black crime:( guy:lol

I love their comparisons of officers that are paid to protect and serve all citizens vs. poor gangbangers fighting for turf and customers, tbh:lol

spurraider21
09-27-2016, 12:33 AM
"look at black on black crime" as a response to discussion about police brutality makes no sense. it's just a complete diversion and evades the actual discussion.

if the conversation topic is specifically about police actions/reactions, then bringing up black on black crime is a retarded political tool. but if the conversation topic is a more general question about issues that are plaguing black america, then sure, black on black crime is a fair discussion point

Kidd K
09-27-2016, 02:04 AM
It makes perfect sense. If black lives mattered that much, perhaps they should focus on getting the people (theselves) who kill the most of them to stop?

How can you not find that hypocritical? It's like living with a family of total fucking slobs who never empties their trash and who's houses are total shitholes. . . whining and making a big scene about someone tossing a wrapper next to instead of in a garbage can while saying nothing about or to their family or their own behavior. That person's opinion means nothing.

So no, if a policeman, who's job is to keep the peace and is dealing with dangerous criminals puts someone down, it's actually not as bad as a random black killing another because he liked his Jordans. Like with that Trayvon Martin shit. . .dude was popping off at the mouth and threatening the dude and literally attacked him first because he got approached by a neighborhood watch guy (who wasn't even getting paid while putting himself at risk for the benefit of others) while looking for more houses to break in to. I'm supposed to give a fuck about him getting shot? Yeah, I won't. And the protests were fucking stupid and racist because it was a white man.

So yes, it's quite relevant. Wasting everyone's time with an extremely minor issue which only makes up a very small, marginal fraction of the problem (black murders) is disingenuous and stupid to me. It isn't like they're looking for blacks to kill. In many (if not most) cases they're criminals who were caught doing illegal shit then didn't follow instructions and escalated the situation.

ElNono
09-27-2016, 02:48 AM
^ It makes no sense. That's like having a conversation about terror attacks, then claiming they're irrelevant because you're 90% more likely to die in a car accident.

On a discussion about terror threats, it makes zero sense, and it's a diversion, as spurraider said.

Killakobe81
09-27-2016, 06:17 AM

I love their comparisons of officers that are paid to protect and serve all citizens vs. poor gangbangers fighting for turf and customers, tbh:lol

A dumb argument black on black crime is a problem but doesn't excuse police use of excessive force.

Chinook
09-27-2016, 06:58 AM
I actually really liked the response that Lebron gave on Media Day about it. The biggest issue isn't the social injustice of police brutality. It's the fear and uncertainty that comes any time a police officer stops a black person -- on both the parts of the black person and the police. It's actually extremely disturbing how much this is escalating.

phyzik
09-27-2016, 08:24 AM
some statistics regarding police related deaths... take them for what you will.

1. Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015. 50 percent of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, while 26 percent were black.

2. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

3. The Post's data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man. The ratio is 7 to 1 for blacks vs 6 to 1 for whites.

4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers. black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.

5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. 40 percent of cop killers are black. A police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

Henry Swanson
09-27-2016, 08:35 AM

Studied you material? You flood the forums with that garbage hoping something will stick. You aren't even black. Why don't you go back to your pickles and lumpia.

Why don't you tell everyone your favorite lumpia recipe?

DMC
09-27-2016, 08:38 AM
I didnt say anything about representing their franchise or organization in a poor manner. I said they have no social responsibility...as Charles Barkley said when he was an active player...my responsibility is not to parent your kids, that's your responsibility.

Of course they have social responsibility. Many of them shun it, but everyone has social responsibility. Barkley was making an excuse for being a piece of shit. No one asked him to parent the kids, so that's just his way of bifurcating the issue because he didn't have a leg to stand on. The only truth to any of it is that they can still get paid without shouldering the social responsibility. These ass clowns take the net gains from their fame but shun the responsibilities that go along with it. It's one of the many things fucked up about society today. It's akin to depleting a resource without conservation, and using the same excuse "I am not responsible for your kids' futures".

Henry Swanson
09-27-2016, 08:42 AM
Shut the fuck up....That nigga got paid in carrot cakes is true....I don't give a shit whether they sit or stand....but Brozne is a faggit anyways

Then why reply to my post, you moron? I don't give a rat's ass about Jim or carrot cake or whatever lame ass gimmick you pathetic losers come up. My point was that you idiots are so hypocritical.

I guess in your case, coon recognize coon

DPG21920
09-27-2016, 09:25 AM
I actually really liked the response that Lebron gave on Media Day about it. The biggest issue isn't the social injustice of police brutality. It's the fear and uncertainty that comes any time a police officer stops a black person -- on both the parts of the black person and the police. It's actually extremely disturbing how much this is escalating.

I agree overall. I think what he said actually touched on an issue that so many miss the boat on and it's the wildly unnessecary escalation of so many police interactions.

Ultimately, it's on police, it's their damn job as paid protectors of the community to take the higher road, but damn, people have some responsibility too.

Chinook
09-27-2016, 09:30 AM
I agree overall. I think what he said actually touched on an issue that so many miss the boat on and it's the wildly unnessecary escalation of so many police interactions.

Ultimately, it's on police, it's their damn job as paid protectors of the community to take the higher road, but damn, people have some responsibility too.

I think it's because the group that thinks most about it are the parents of black kids, and for a lot of reasons that's not the most well-represented population in these discussions. My mother used to tell me, "When I see Michael Brown, I see you," which I consider an insult, but whatever. While I think every black person and police officer who works in black areas feels the tension, nothing can compare to the helplessness of a parent who watches their kids go out into a world where even the law enforcement can't be trusted.

DPG21920
09-27-2016, 09:31 AM
I think it's because the group that thinks most about it are the parents of black kids, and for a lot of reasons that's not the most well-represented population in these discussions. My mother used to tell me, "When I see Michael Brown, I see you," which I consider an insult, but whatever. While I think every black person and police officer who works in black areas feels the tension, nothing can compare to the helplessness of a parent who watches their kids go out into a world where even the law enforcement can't be trusted.

Great point.

Chinook
09-27-2016, 09:32 AM

1. Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015. 50 percent of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, while 26 percent were black.

2. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

3. The Post's data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man. The ratio is 7 to 1 for blacks vs 6 to 1 for whites.

4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers. black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.

5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. 40 percent of cop killers are black. A police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

"a black"

Molotov
09-27-2016, 11:48 AM
Pigs abuse their power in all countries, its only American negroes that try to exaggerate and attention whore to get themselves some special treatment.

Chinook
09-27-2016, 12:08 PM
Pigs abuse their power in all countries, its only American negroes that try to exaggerate and attention whore to get themselves some special treatment.

Figures you'd make an incendiary comment like that.

Spurtacular
09-27-2016, 02:38 PM
Re: LBJ

Still the greatest player ever.

A fitting opinion for this board's biggest faggot, tbh.

Spurtacular
09-27-2016, 02:41 PM
"a black"

You got truth nuked, dude.

Referencing:

Spurtacular
09-27-2016, 02:44 PM

By that logic, blacks get a pass for being "gangbangers". You went full retard, bro.

Chinook
09-27-2016, 02:46 PM
You got truth nuked, dude.

Referencing:

Half of those stats weren't even relevant to a racist argument (and I don't even think phyzik was trying to be racist). I don't think you'd know what a truth nuke was if you were standing in Hiroshima. Shit, how long did it take you to give up on Jimmer?

phyzik
09-27-2016, 03:21 PM
Half of those stats weren't even relevant to a racist argument (and I don't even think phyzik was trying to be racist). I don't think you'd know what a truth nuke was if you were standing in Hiroshima. Shit, how long did it take you to give up on Jimmer?

You are right in that I wasn't being racist (or at least, it was not my intention to be racists if that's how it came across). As far as the "a black" thing, that wasn't my writing, that was all literally copy and pasted from my source ( http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler# ). My whole stance on this (and my true purpose for posting the stats) is that I have been appalled by some of the shit the media has been showing regarding this. I was angry with the cops as well after following the narrative the media wants you to see, but then I started actually looking deeper into this mess.

The whole narrative is blown way out of proportion and everyone (especially the BLM movement) wants to portray this as cops are targeting black people which is simply a blatant lie.

I still have issues with the way law enforcement handles some of these situations, and there is definitely an undertone of racism present, but I feel it is reaching "boy cried wolf" levels at this point. It is all exacerbated because the media reports only the "cop shoots unarmed black man" stories because that's what makes money. You will never hear the story about the white unarmed guy who was killed by police because nobody cares.

Spurtacular
09-27-2016, 03:31 PM
Half of those stats weren't even relevant to a racist argument (and I don't even think phyzik (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1521) was trying to be racist). I don't think you'd know what a truth nuke was if you were standing in Hiroshima. Shit, how long did it take you to give up on Jimmer?

What's "the argument." He didn't source his arguments; but they were consistent with many stats I've seen. Are you struggling with the truth?

And this would seem like a sidebar or deflection, but I posted on Jimmer in multiple threads, yesterday.

Thebesteva
09-27-2016, 04:04 PM

Serious question for you, Kool, and trill...as black men do you actually get harassed by cops? Two of my closest friends are brothas and they are very passionate about this but tell me they have never been pulled over or harassed by cops...makes me wonder if it really is a daily hassle or if its exaggerated a bit.

phyzik
09-27-2016, 11:24 PM
Serious question for you, Kool, and trill...as black men do you actually get harassed by cops? Two of my closest friends are brothas and they are very passionate about this but tell me they have never been pulled over or harassed by cops...makes me wonder if it really is a daily hassle or if its exaggerated a bit.

I'm a white guy so I cant really relate... Lots of people on the interwebs says I have "white privilege" but I honestly don't know what that actually means and I think it is a bogus excuse for people to undermine authority when confronted by law enforcement. All I can relate is my own interactions with law enforcement. Every time I have been stopped or questioned by law enforcement, regardless if I have done nothing wrong or when I know I was in the wrong, I treat them with respect and follow their instructions. Never have a problem with them when I do that. Yeah, it sucks getting taken in for whatever reason it may be that they stopped you (weather it is right or wrong), but I think complying with them only helps your case in the long run.

I have been taken in 2 times in my life, and I wont get into that unless someone wants to hear the stories. One was legit my fault (excessive speed) and the other was just plain letting the wrong people in my car at some point and not cleaning up after them (getting in trouble months later after a minor traffic stop and allowing them to search the vehicle (they found something under a seat that wasn't mine)).

Having said that, other than those 2 times, I have been pulled over several more times and been released with a warning (or a simple ticket). Living in San Antonio as a white person, I am a minority.... I dont think I have EVER been pulled over by a white cop here. The only white officer I know is my brother, who works in the county jail and is not a beat cop. If you just comply with their demands and not be a fucking dick (and explain your situation) they really dont GAF about the minor shit.... Act respectful and be calm, admit you did something wrong and accept the ticket and they will leave you alone.

If you act like an asshole who is supposedly being oppressed by the popo when you are acting a fool, expect to get your shit wrecked.

HarlemHeat37
09-28-2016, 12:00 PM
By that logic, blacks get a pass for being "gangbangers". You went full retard, bro.

Putting aside that you're the biggest racist in the NBA section of SpursTalk, this post and your comprehension is terrible, tbh:lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-28-2016, 12:22 PM
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo26/raquinotj/A085B752-A23A-46D9-81D4-2FED8161FA02_zps0firrro6.gif
:lmao

BD24
09-28-2016, 12:40 PM
I have a black buddy that lives in Schertz(small town outside of San Antonio) and he gets pulled over by the police pretty reguarly for really no good reason. Its to the point now where some of the cops know him on a first name basis.

Basically they pull him over and our like "oh its you" and basically let him go..

Cessation
09-28-2016, 02:04 PM

:lol

Spurtacular
09-28-2016, 04:14 PM
Putting aside that you're the biggest racist in the NBA section of SpursTalk, this post and your comprehension is terrible, tbh:lol

A retard calling me racist ain't a worry.....

Kidd K
09-28-2016, 11:20 PM
^ It makes no sense. That's like having a conversation about terror attacks, then claiming they're irrelevant because you're 90% more likely to die in a car accident.

On a discussion about terror threats, it makes zero sense, and it's a diversion, as spurraider said.

Completely bad false analogy. A correct one would be someone whining about distracted drivers as an alcoholic who drives while intoxicated every weekend and that you're far more likely to die in a car accident because of your own shit than someone else's. The analogy you gave compared apples to oranges in two ways even. Accidents vs intentional actions as opposed to mine which was two intentional actions, and you're comparing two things which are only vaguely related as opposed to exactly related.

If you want to talk about terror though and the strawman arguments regarding them, sure. Go ahead, I will if you really want to. Just send a PM; won't waste more than a couple lines on a red herring.

In any case, he only "diversion" is to whine about fucking LESS THAN ONE PERCENT of black deaths every year that happen at the hands of police when they fucking kill eachother for nearly 19 of every 20 black killings. Forgive me for not listening too hard when they aren't making a big deal about that.

"Black Lives Matter" movement is a joke to me and will remain to be one as long as they hypocritically focus on the less than 10% of black deaths that happen at the hands of non blacks and barely say shit about the fact they kill eachother way more than anyone else does.

These same inept, unintelligent dipshits blame Hillary for their probs and shit talk her when she's been one of the few to even show she gave a shit. Their priorities are all wrong and so is their logic. Fucking stupid movement until that changes.

And no I don't think it's okay if police kill unarmed, non threatening blacks, nor do I think a movement of that kind wouldn't be a good thing. . .if they actually made a proportional effort to speak out and draw attention to black on black crime to a proportional amount more than how many blacks die to police. But they don't, and won't, and thus I will always view it was disingenuous finger pointing without taking much responsibility for their own far greater issues.

ElNono
09-29-2016, 12:30 AM
Completely bad false analogy. A correct one would be someone whining about distracted drivers as an alcoholic who drives while intoxicated every weekend and that you're far more likely to die in a car accident because of your own shit than someone else's. The analogy you gave compared apples to oranges in two ways even. Accidents vs intentional actions as opposed to mine which was two intentional actions, and you're comparing two things which are only vaguely related as opposed to exactly related.

If you want to talk about terror though and the strawman arguments regarding them, sure. Go ahead, I will if you really want to. Just send a PM; won't waste more than a couple lines on a red herring.

In any case, he only "diversion" is to whine about fucking LESS THAN ONE PERCENT of black deaths every year that happen at the hands of police when they fucking kill eachother for nearly 19 of every 20 black killings. Forgive me for not listening too hard when they aren't making a big deal about that.

"Black Lives Matter" movement is a joke to me and will remain to be one as long as they hypocritically focus on the less than 10% of black deaths that happen at the hands of non blacks and barely say shit about the fact they kill eachother way more than anyone else does.

These same inept, unintelligent dipshits blame Hillary for their probs and shit talk her when she's been one of the few to even show she gave a shit. Their priorities are all wrong and so is their logic. Fucking stupid movement until that changes.

And no I don't think it's okay if police kill unarmed, non threatening blacks, nor do I think a movement of that kind wouldn't be a good thing. . .if they actually made a proportional effort to speak out and draw attention to black on black crime to a proportional amount more than how many blacks die to police. But they don't, and won't, and thus I will always view it was disingenuous finger pointing without taking much responsibility for their own far greater issues.

Not a bad nor false analogy at all. Car accidents are not always unintentional (plenty of drunk drivers). If you want we can change it to the obesity epidemic in the US or suicides (clearly intentional actions).

LESS THAN ONE PERCENT, as you say, of Americans die in terror attacks, whereas heart disease, diabetes, and suicide are among the top 10 leading causes of death, but nobody seriously brings that up on a terror conversation unless they want to dodge the subject.

The point that apparently still escapes you is that it's perfectly fine to have a discussion on the topic of police brutality, despite how many black on black, black on white, white on black, etc crimes occur. The fact that the magnitude of a completely different set of events is higher, doesn't make the other conversation any less relevant or important. They're two different topics. Even if you want to advance they're tangentially connected (which they're really not), talking about one topic doesn't invalidate the other. Bringing the other topic up is clearly a dodge though.

And this is not a defense of BLM or anything like that. It's a simple rational argument about the validity of any discussion.

Chinook
09-29-2016, 06:53 AM
More importantly, I don't give a shit about what goes on in the ghetto. May as well try to pin starvation in Africa on me too. My skin color doesn't make me beholden to others who share my ethnicity, but it sure as shit can make me more vulnerable in a situation where I am confronted by a police officer.

HarlemHeat37
09-29-2016, 10:09 AM
I love how these ignorant white people that have never been to a hood act like Black people don't care about Black on Black crime, tbh:lol

It's a huge issue in the community that has been constantly discussed among Black people for the past 40 years..in my hood growing up, we had neighborhood "walk-throughs" from police on a weekly basis, generated by the requests of families in the community that were tired of drugs, guns, etc..it's a discussion that never ends..

Anyways, it's completely irrelevant in this discussion, regardless..the actions of a police officer should never be compared to the behavior of gangbangers, that's just a ridiculously stupid argument..

Thread
09-29-2016, 10:21 AM
I love how these ignorant white people that have never been to a hood act like Black people don't care about Black on Black crime, tbh:lol

They don't.

TheGreatYacht
09-29-2016, 11:24 AM
They don't.
You dodged the draft

clambake
09-29-2016, 11:34 AM
You dodged the draft

he did?

good for him

TheGreatYacht
09-29-2016, 11:45 AM
he did?

good for him
They were calling his name.

he dodged.

clambake
09-29-2016, 11:49 AM
They were calling his name.

he dodged.

well, i guess the very moment he dodged.....avante was enlisting.

think about that shit.

DAF86
09-29-2016, 02:16 PM
Cam was tapdancing harder than Bo Jangles though...much more egregious than LeBron (who at least says he supports what Kap is doing overall).

Cam gave such a shitty vanilla, non-confrontational, cringe-worthy, coonish take, that even Screamin' A Smith was able to eviscerate him :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mMD9nAo5fQ

SAS: "When you are part of a community that has a history of suffering..."

Shut the fuck up, you fucking dumbass. I can only imagine the insane amount of suffering this rich, famous, faggot must have been through on his life. :lol

Chucho
09-29-2016, 03:08 PM
Meh, at least LBJ isn't an Uncle Tom like Colin Kapernick and his bretheren of followers. Glad LBJ has a solid handle on reality and will do more for black activism than being a spoiled, over privileged athlete that thinks taking a knee is something revolutionary instead of what it is- an empty gesture posed by empty shells of people. Bron real, kneeling for the anthem is lazy, coonish Uncle Tommery.

Chucho
09-29-2016, 03:13 PM
Kap- Uncle Tom

Cam- Bucking the trend. Says, "Fuck y'all dumb niggas perpetuating dead stereotypes and being distractions while the Man continues to put us in chains. I don't fall in with y'all Uncle Tom's continue being told what to do."

Lil Wayne- Bucking the trend. DEAD-ASS HONEST dude. Said he NEVER experienced REAL racism AT ALL, like 90% of the black population. Not an Uncle Tom for following the Uncle Toms in their falsehoods and victimization ploy.

LBJ- Refuses to be King Coon Uncle Tom by bucking the trend. Refuses to be King White Jordan II because we all know damn well Jordan aint been black for 20-30 years now. Dude is a slave master who HATES, absolutely HATES black people. Glad LBJ can be a champion for the colored masses who use their brain to INDEPENDENTLY think can look up to.

Chucho
09-29-2016, 03:14 PM
Shut the fuck up, you fucking dumbass. I can only imagine the insane amount of suffering this rich, famous, faggot must have been through on his life. :lol

Most blacks don't know what true suffering is. Americans in general dont. Our "poverty" is still better than 90% of the world. Blacks are just drama queens that need to get over it. And just because Cam overcame and succeeded in life, how do you know what he went thru before that?

Thread
09-29-2016, 04:04 PM
Blacks are just drama queens that need to get over it.

Chooch

Kidd K
09-29-2016, 04:14 PM
Not a bad nor false analogy at all. Car accidents are not always unintentional (plenty of drunk drivers). If you want we can change it to the obesity epidemic in the US or suicides (clearly intentional actions).

LESS THAN ONE PERCENT, as you say, of Americans die in terror attacks, whereas heart disease, diabetes, and suicide are among the top 10 leading causes of death, but nobody seriously brings that up on a terror conversation unless they want to dodge the subject.

The point that apparently still escapes you is that it's perfectly fine to have a discussion on the topic of police brutality, despite how many black on black, black on white, white on black, etc crimes occur. The fact that the magnitude of a completely different set of events is higher, doesn't make the other conversation any less relevant or important. They're two different topics. Even if you want to advance they're tangentially connected (which they're really not), talking about one topic doesn't invalidate the other. Bringing the other topic up is clearly a dodge though.

And this is not a defense of BLM or anything like that. It's a simple rational argument about the validity of any discussion.

No, again you come up with yet another false analogy with obesity/suicides. Black Lives Matter is a self explanatory movement that focuses on some of the most minor sources of black deaths rather than by far the most major one (themselves). And thus, it always comes off as disingenuous.

A proper obesity analogy would be a grossly overweight man who eats trash 24/7 bitching about someone making him fat by putting an extra sugar in his coffee each morning. Rather than take responsibility for being fat because of his own actions, he blames the minor shit others did to contribute to it. A lack of responsibility and passive aggressively diverting attention and blame elsewhere. I dislike anybody who does shit like that and BLM is no exception.

If blacks want cops to stop shooting them, perhaps taking responsibility for the fact their race commits more crime per capita and acts the loudest and most aggressive while openly being hostile towards police and making a movement to change their own fucking behavior to fit into society more civilly would yield better results than to bitch about people reacting to it in a completely logical manner (being more apprehensive around them when they're being arrested for crimes or stopped by police).

Take some fucking responsibility by speaking to black communities about getting their shit together first. If AFTER they do that and there is a noticeable change, and cops are acting the same, then BLM would have a point and I would say nothing negative about it. "Survival of the fittest". Ever hear of that? It doesn't mean "only the strong survive", it means those that fit in the best to their environments do. Blacks need to make a better effort to fit in rather than bitch they aren't being accepted as they specifically choose not to then bitch about it with shitty movements.

I will not apologize for not taking seriously someone who lives like a slob with trash everywhere bitching that I didn't put a plate in the sink promptly enough. Stop living like a fuckin slob first then I'll listen to you about being tidy myself.

ElNono
09-30-2016, 01:02 AM
No, again you come up with yet another false analogy with obesity/suicides. Black Lives Matter is a self explanatory movement that focuses on some of the most minor sources of black deaths rather than by far the most major one (themselves). And thus, it always comes off as disingenuous.

A proper obesity analogy would be a grossly overweight man who eats trash 24/7 bitching about someone making him fat by putting an extra sugar in his coffee each morning. Rather than take responsibility for being fat because of his own actions, he blames the minor shit others did to contribute to it. A lack of responsibility and passive aggressively diverting attention and blame elsewhere. I dislike anybody who does shit like that and BLM is no exception.

If blacks want cops to stop shooting them, perhaps taking responsibility for the fact their race commits more crime per capita and acts the loudest and most aggressive while openly being hostile towards police and making a movement to change their own fucking behavior to fit into society more civilly would yield better results than to bitch about people reacting to it in a completely logical manner (being more apprehensive around them when they're being arrested for crimes or stopped by police).

Take some fucking responsibility by speaking to black communities about getting their shit together first. If AFTER they do that and there is a noticeable change, and cops are acting the same, then BLM would have a point and I would say nothing negative about it. "Survival of the fittest". Ever hear of that? It doesn't mean "only the strong survive", it means those that fit in the best to their environments do. Blacks need to make a better effort to fit in rather than bitch they aren't being accepted as they specifically choose not to then bitch about it with shitty movements.

I will not apologize for not taking seriously someone who lives like a slob with trash everywhere bitching that I didn't put a plate in the sink promptly enough. Stop living like a fuckin slob first then I'll listen to you about being tidy myself.

There's nothing false or disingenuous about it. I don't know nor care what's your beef with BLM, but police brutality doesn't start nor end with them, much like racism doesn't start nor ends with the KKK, or gay talk doesn't start or ends with Adam Silver, etc.

You can absolutely have a conversation about police brutality without bringing up different stuff like BLM, black on black crime, etc. When you do that, what it really means is that you don't want to talk about it, period. There no need to make excuses.

Kidd K
10-01-2016, 10:45 PM
There's nothing false or disingenuous about it. I don't know nor care what's your beef with BLM, but police brutality doesn't start nor end with them, much like racism doesn't start nor ends with the KKK, or gay talk doesn't start or ends with Adam Silver, etc.

You can absolutely have a conversation about police brutality without bringing up different stuff like BLM, black on black crime, etc. When you do that, what it really means is that you don't want to talk about it, period. There no need to make excuses.

And yet now Kapernick is getting shit for doing exactly what I said was fucking stupid about BLM. . .vilifying Hillary as if she does nothing and is as bad as Trump (I assume because she isn't black since it has NOTHING to do with what she does or says). Just more bullshit "blame whitey" mentality, proving just what BLM is really about yet again.

I didn't say anything was "false".

BLM isn't about police brutality, it's about how they are with blacks only. If it was only about police brutality, like I said, I would have no problem with convo. But it isn't. Just like it's not just about black murders which as I said would be reasonable since it would, you know, actually include the other 99% of black killings. But to paint police as some massive source of black deaths when they kill eachother more than 10x as much as every other source combined. . .while constantly race baiting with the movement? Yeah you can fuck off and you're the one who doesn't want to actually have a conversation about black killings. You just want to bitch about police treatment of blacks and play victim.

Tip: Show police respect when you get pulled over and don't act aggressive and be nice then marvel at how much better encounters with them go. Bitching about them while still acting like assholes to them isn't gonna change shit. Just like bitching about them won't stop blacks from killing eachother 14x as much as every other source combined.

DMC
10-02-2016, 12:28 AM
I don't like most cops either. I just know that their power collectively beats anything I can muster up and it's not worth it to me to offer some false front of resistance as if I cannot be beaten into complying or just shot. In almost every instance where these shooting occur, there's a person simply not complying and challenging the cops to do something about it. There's the reaching for something, the sudden movements, the lunges toward the officers, all of this appears to be part of a mentality of "you can't tell me what to do". I guarantee you whites do it just as often and get shot just as often, they just don't get any press over it because other whites think they probably deserved it. There's no false front of solidarity between whites. With blacks, there's always that false brotherhood thing but they individually know that they cannot trust the other person just because he's black. Why blacks act like other blacks give two shits about them is beyond me, because when shit hits the fan you can see it's a free for all and it's all about getting something for nothing, fuck you, get mine. It's like you're dealing with an entire society of crackheads. What really sucks about it is that there are a good number of blacks who have nothing to do with it but get caught up in the conversation because there's some tug or social pressure to join the cause, and even if they don't the surface appearance is that they probably have.

It comes down to training. When does a cop need to draw a weapon? A cop could be in a position many times a week where they could be shot. A civilian might never encounter that situation, ever. When the belligerent perp has a encounter with a cop and then tries to challenge the person who has already drawn a weapon on them, they are just telling the cop "this is it" because the cop knows one day, during one stop, there will be that moment when they have to shoot. They train for when to shoot. They watch videos of cops who didn't shoot in time who died. No one riots over that. Why anyone would want to be a cop is beyond me as well, it must have something to do with insecurity as a teen.

djohn2oo8
10-02-2016, 12:00 PM
BLM isn't about police brutality, it's about how they are with blacks only. If it was only about police brutality, like I said, I would have no problem with convo. But it isn't.
Because Black lives matter the least to cops. Dipshit.

DMC
10-02-2016, 01:43 PM
That's stupid. When you visit another country where you know they are hoping you fuck up, do you get belligerent with officers every chance you get? Do you go to the airport and challenge the TSA to a fight? If blacks truly thought cops wanted to shoot them they'd act like it. Pretending your vaping device is a gun while two officers have drawn down on you doesn't seem like something someone who feels intimidated would do. Folks act like cops see from all angles and can rewind, pause and examine each situation in order to make a snap decision. You know they can't, so why act like an idiot? You don't need to suck their dicks but come on, all this shit I'm seeing is just crackhead shit and the noise coming from idiots like you makes it even more comical.

Also, if blacks kill each other at the highest rate, then black lives matter least to other blacks. Being a cop doesn't automatically make you racist. Seeing 80% of the aggressive perps being black, that can cause you to profile however. Maybe if blacks have such solidarity they can police themselves? Stop calling the cops on your brothers.

Front page of Chicago Sun Times:

Man wounded in Southwest Side drive-by shooting (http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/man-wounded-in-southwest-side-drive-by-shooting/)

An 18-year-old man was wounded in a drive-by shooting Sunday morning in the Gage Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side.

Must have been cops driving by. Since the race isn't mentioned you know it's a black man shooting another black man. There's the injustice.. the omission of the racial makeup of the perp and victim in these black on black crimes.

Then there's this:

Reports: Markham cop fatally shoots man outside nightclub
Again, race not mentioned. Guy was shooting into crowd and approached officers with a gun. He was shot. If he's black it will be all over the news. If he's white it will be dropped like a toilet seat.

phyzik
10-03-2016, 02:15 AM

And here it is... the complete false narrative BLM wants you to think....

Cops out to get the black man...

Bullshit and the numbers say otherwise.

phyzik
10-03-2016, 11:20 PM
So there have obviously been instances where police have been way too trigger happy and they killed innocent black people who did nothing to provoke them to do so... But of those ~250 incidents (#Idindonufin) roughly about %5 of those actually fit into the category of innocent... roughly about 13 to 15 wrongfully killed black people in a year. But 2500 black people killed by other black people is not the issue... Dont bring up the black on black crime!! That's not relevant!!! :rolleyes

I dont know what more to say if you think cops are targeting black people when the FACTS and STATISTICS say otherwise... It just doesn't make sense.

Chinook
10-04-2016, 08:08 AM
So there have obviously been instances where police have been way too trigger happy and they killed innocent black people who did nothing to provoke them to do so... But of those ~250 incidents (#Idindonufin) roughly about %5 of those actually fit into the category of innocent... roughly about 13 to 15 wrongfully killed black people in a year. But 2500 black people killed by other black people is not the issue... Dont bring up the black on black crime!! That's not relevant!!! :rolleyes

I'm sure more black people die from diabetes than die from any sort of murder, so why are we even bringing up black-on-black crime? And shit, shouldn't we do something about this whole mortality thing while we're at it? We're all going to die from something if we don't figure out how to put our brains in machines. Gotta nip that in the bud first.

I dont know what more to say if you think cops are targeting black people when the FACTS and STATISTICS say otherwise... It just doesn't make sense.

I totally do appreciate you bringing stats into this thread, as I think it helps contextualize the problem. But those stats didn't say much about how many innocent black people are killed in comparison to whites or the potential that black people are far more likely to be stopped by police than white people. If black people who are not violence risks are stopped proportionately more than their white counterparts, then you are going to get a skewed proportion of cases where black people are NOT harmed. As I said, I don't think the vast majority of people -- cops included -- want to be murderers.

Let's just say that 2,000 white people are in a community with 500 black people. Of these people, 100 white people and 25 black people are violent (so this is assuming that there isn't an innate racial bias for criminals, which is contentious). The police approach 50 white people and 50 black people. For each race, five encounters end with the police killing the person they stopped (an unknown number are these may be non-violent). And whenever they come across a violent person whom they don't kill, they are killed themselves.

So your stats may or may not show a bias. After all, same number of whites and blacks were stopped and killed. And since you are stopping a higher percentage of black people (10 percent as opposed to 2.5 percent), you are more likely to encounter the violent black folk is higher, so you'll get more dead cops as well. All in all, this sample bears out your numbers.

But that ignores selection bias. It's not actually true that you would sample randomly from both populations. Police would obviously try to stop people who seem more suspicious. It's not easy, but it's theoretically possible to pick 50 truly violent white people in this scenario. It's not possible to find 50 truly violent black people, as the population just isn't big enough. So you're going to have at least half of the black people stopped being innocent while you'll have fewer innocent white people. So assuming that those five deaths are actually random (and boy, it's starting to look like it some days), you'll get a larger percentage of black people who are killed even though there was never any reason to stop them in the first place.

Chinook
10-04-2016, 08:09 AM
tl;dr The stats aren't nearly as cut-and-dried as you seem to believe they are.

Chinook
10-04-2016, 08:32 AM
More directly:

This is actually evidence of bias on behalf of cops against black people, not the other way around. According to the census bureau, there are six times as many white people in the US than there are black people. So black folks are being killed at three times a greater number than you'd expect if you assume randomly distributed sampling.

This is actually irrelevant to the discussion. If the top stat is to be believed, then death-by-police is definitely a significant issue for black people even if crime is a bigger issue.

Best evidence against there being bias in this post. That's not significant enough to suggest that blacks are killed more for no reason. However, it doesn't do anything to address the lack of really situational data. We don't know what the people were doing in this situation. Does unarmed mean they were just minding their own business, or where they punching out a cop? Or did they have something that looked like a weapon? Does a bb gun count as being armed? Are these answers consistent across all cases?

Almost irrelevant. Police brutality doesn't have to be white-on-black for it to be an issue. I'd feel no better being gunned down by a black cop than a white one. But for the people who do think in these terms, that is a salient point.

True and feeds into the problem for sure. But I'd imagine that almost none of those are done by unarmed black people.

Kidd K
10-05-2016, 12:43 PM

Which is exactly how it should be when they commit the most violent crime and robberies per capita by a HUGGGGGGGGGE margin, kill the most cops per capita by a huge margin too, "fuck the police" is ingrained in their culture (along with "fuck whitey" in general), and they consistently act the least respectful when dealing with police.

Wanna not be shot by police? Not committing crime helps a lot. So does being respectful and passive if you do get caught doing something. But we both know neither of those things is going to decrease among blacks. Que BLM instead. Why take responsibility and change when you can blame whitey to try and hide the REAL problem of hostile black culture? :lol

Kidd K
10-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Just read some more stats:

Blacks are about 9x as likely to resist/evade arrest as whites.

Blacks are 27x more likely to attack a white man than the other way around.

Maybe half a % of black homicides are unarmed blacks being killed by police. 93% are being killed by other blacks.

Brazil
10-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Chinook is black ? :wow

Chinook
10-05-2016, 04:15 PM

Yeah. I always knew I was different. But it wasn't until college that I decided to be true to myself.

Chinook
10-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Just read some more stats:

Blacks are about 9x as likely to resist/evade arrest as whites.

Blacks are 27x more likely to attack a white man than the other way around.

Maybe half a % of black homicides are unarmed blacks being killed by police. 93% are being killed by other blacks.

Gotta source those, man. They conflict with the previous stats.

Brazil
10-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Yeah. I always knew I was different. But it wasn't until college that I decided to be true to myself.

:lol

Kidd K
10-07-2016, 08:54 AM
Gotta source those, man. They conflict with the previous stats.

Sure man, hold up.

I got that from this site. It's a PDF so you'd have to open it.

https://www.1215.org/lawnotes/misc/alleged-police-bias-debunked.pdf

Edit: Looks like you'll have to copy/paste the link rather than click but that does work.

I would guess some stats conflict slightly due to time/areas stats were taken. Stats for human behavior are never static after all.

DMC
10-07-2016, 09:48 AM
I'm sure more black people die from diabetes than die from any sort of murder, so why are we even bringing up black-on-black crime? And shit, shouldn't we do something about this whole mortality thing while we're at it? We're all going to die from something if we don't figure out how to put our brains in machines. Gotta nip that in the bud first.

Because the BLM is a disingenuous movement. The idea that cops are unjustifiably killing black men exclusively is fueled by the "first impression" concept. The first to tell the story is the winner, truth be damned, and in almost every instance of this we've seen on video the black man was resisting arrest or we simply didn't get the full story because of the narrative that media and other blacks want to push. Just like you did above, the fact that 90% of murdered black men were killed by other black men is simply swept aside in favor of the sensational albeit misguided headline narrative of the day.. blacks are the sole victims of racial prejudice and yet only when a white person or officer does the killing. If a black does it, hey, it's all in the family.. we handle our own. Sure you do, as my taxes feed another 100K black men incarcerated for robbing and killing store clerks.

So don't act like argument by absurdity is a legit one.

I totally do appreciate you bringing stats into this thread, as I think it helps contextualize the problem. But those stats didn't say much about how many innocent black people are killed in comparison to whites or the potential that black people are far more likely to be stopped by police than white people. If black people who are not violence risks are stopped proportionately more than their white counterparts, then you are going to get a skewed proportion of cases where black people are NOT harmed. As I said, I don't think the vast majority of people -- cops included -- want to be murderers.

Black men are far more likely to be shot by other black men as well. I guess that's profiling. It seems black men are more likely to be killed by almost anyone. They are killed more through self defense than any other race per capita, and 75% of those are by other black men. More profiling?
The black culture embraces lawlessness and shuns education. The part of black culture that embraces education is actually a subculture, and they are looked down on by the collective black community in large urban, predominately black areas. I get that it's hard being black and going against the pressure from peers and friends to fail, because failure in the white man's world actually means success to many blacks... sell crack, get paid, fuck working... I ain't even American so fuck you I'm walking down the middle of the street even if there's empty sidewalks on both sides because I'm dangerous.

Funny, that mentality is prevalent in large areas like Baltimore and Detroit, but when it leads to confrontation that escalates to shots fired (and blacks love to escalate a confrontation), suddenly there's an injustice because the black man wasn't allowed to commit crimes unmolested. They didn't have to shoot, even if he fired first. Ah but if another black man just walks up American Gangster style and blows his head off, that guy is a hero, a gangsta.. my idol.

Let's just say that 2,000 white people are in a community with 500 black people. Of these people, 100 white people and 25 black people are violent (so this is assuming that there isn't an innate racial bias for criminals, which is contentious). The police approach 50 white people and 50 black people. For each race, five encounters end with the police killing the person they stopped (an unknown number are these may be non-violent). And whenever they come across a violent person whom they don't kill, they are killed themselves.

Your numbers are bullshit. Blacks are by far more violent per capita than whites. The US has a large white majority and yet how many riots do you see from the white community? Is there even a white community? Only the minorities are allowed to segregate into race-proud cultures. Whites better not try else they are branded Nazis and racist.

So your stats may or may not show a bias. After all, same number of whites and blacks were stopped and killed. And since you are stopping a higher percentage of black people (10 percent as opposed to 2.5 percent), you are more likely to encounter the violent black folk is higher, so you'll get more dead cops as well. All in all, this sample bears out your numbers.

But that ignores selection bias. It's not actually true that you would sample randomly from both populations. Police would obviously try to stop people who seem more suspicious. It's not easy, but it's theoretically possible to pick 50 truly violent white people in this scenario. It's not possible to find 50 truly violent black people, as the population just isn't big enough. So you're going to have at least half of the black people stopped being innocent while you'll have fewer innocent white people. So assuming that those five deaths are actually random (and boy, it's starting to look like it some days), you'll get a larger percentage of black people who are killed even though there was never any reason to stop them in the first place.

This all just ignores the fact that the black culture is one that encourages illegal activities. Kids raised on the street without a father figure turn to others who were raised the same way. Unless you think the incredible disproportionate prison racial makeup is solely due to profiling, you have to admit there's a culture difference. Closing ranks in your race is imprisoning young black men like North Korea and then they are indoctrinated in the ignorant ass hate propaganda called rap and given the sense of entitlement that permeates the poorer black communities. On rare occasions someone rejects the brainwashing and seeks a better way and forces their children to do the same. They are often disavowed by the rest of the community, like a dissident who fled from PRNK.

Cut the bullshit.

DMC
10-07-2016, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the 20th century!

Chin and I have had many debates regarding this and other things. Being black is just a side note, has nothing to do with his argument since he usually argues from data based conclusions.

Chinook
10-07-2016, 10:03 AM
Because the BLM is a disingenuous movement. The idea that cops are unjustifiably killing black men exclusively is fueled by the "first impression" concept. The first to tell the story is the winner, truth be damned, and in almost every instance of this we've seen on video the black man was resisting arrest or we simply didn't get the full story because of the narrative that media and other blacks want to push. Just like you did above, the fact that 90% of murdered black men were killed by other black men is simply swept aside in favor of the sensational albeit misguided headline narrative of the day.. blacks are the sole victims of racial prejudice and yet only when a white person or officer does the killing. If a black does it, hey, it's all in the family.. we handle our own. Sure you do, as my taxes feed another 100K black men incarcerated for robbing and killing store clerks.

So don't act like argument by absurdity is a legit one.

Nah, man. There's always been a difference between murder by private citizens and killings by the government. There's only so much you can do about the murders, especially with there being so much protest against gun control. Doesn't mean you can let the government get away with crimes. So what you're doing is trying to get all red-faced about people calling out the police because there's a "bigger problem". Well guess what? There are bigger problems all over the place. Gotta take care of the shit that should be easy to handle first.

Black men are far more likely to be shot by other black men as well. I guess that's profiling. It seems black men are more likely to be killed by almost anyone. They are killed more through self defense than any other race per capita, and 75% of those are by other black men. More profiling?

That's actually the opposite of profiling.

The black culture embraces lawlessness and shuns education. The part of black culture that embraces education is actually a subculture, and they are looked down on by the collective black community in large urban, predominately black areas. I get that it's hard being black and going against the pressure from peers and friends to fail, because failure in the white man's world actually means success to many blacks... sell crack, get paid, fuck working... I ain't even American so fuck you I'm walking down the middle of the street even if there's empty sidewalks on both sides because I'm dangerous.

Funny, that mentality is prevalent in large areas like Baltimore and Detroit, but when it leads to confrontation that escalates to shots fired (and blacks love to escalate a confrontation), suddenly there's an injustice because the black man wasn't allowed to commit crimes unmolested. They didn't have to shoot, even if he fired first. Ah but if another black man just walks up American Gangster style and blows his head off, that guy is a hero, a gangsta.. my idol.

:lol So this is just a troll post, I take it. Did you confuse me with Trill?

Your numbers are bullshit. Blacks are by far more violent per capita than whites. The US has a large white majority and yet how many riots do you see from the white community? Is there even a white community? Only the minorities are allowed to segregate into race-proud cultures. Whites better not try else they are branded Nazis and racist.

:lol sorry that white people got all their "rioting" out of their system in the 50s when they were lynching people. Nice to see that there was enough time to scrabble up onto that high horse. Wait, you've never been to a Klan rally? Well, I've never been to a BLM rally.

This all just ignores the fact that the black culture is one that encourages illegal activities. Kids raised on the street without a father figure turn to others who were raised the same way. Unless you think the incredible disproportionate prison racial makeup is solely due to profiling, you have to admit there's a culture difference. Closing ranks in your race is imprisoning young black men like North Korea and then they are indoctrinated in the ignorant ass hate propaganda called rap and given the sense of entitlement that permeates the poorer black communities. On rare occasions someone rejects the brainwashing and seeks a better way and forces their children to do the same. They are often disavowed by the rest of the community, like a dissident who fled from PRNK.

Kim Jung Kanye FTW!

Brazil
10-07-2016, 10:04 AM
Welcome to the 20th century!

Chin and I have had many debates regarding this and other things. Being black is just a side note, has nothing to do with his argument since he usually argues from data based conclusions.

First wtf does that mean welcome to the 20th century ?
Second I never said it was related with his argument. I just did not know thus my surprise

Chinook
10-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Second I never said it was related with his argument. I just did not know thus my surprise

Half. Other half is why I can read Manu's articles without waiting for Nono's translation.

Brazil
10-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Half. Other half is why I can read Manu's articles without waiting for Nono's translation.

:tu

DMC
10-07-2016, 11:24 AM
I just mean most here know Chinook is black.

Brazil
10-07-2016, 11:41 AM
I just mean most here know Chinook is black.

well sorry I did not

DMC
10-07-2016, 11:45 AM
Nah, man. There's always been a difference between murder by private citizens and killings by the government. There's only so much you can do about the murders, especially with there being so much protest against gun control. Doesn't mean you can let the government get away with crimes. So what you're doing is trying to get all red-faced about people calling out the police because there's a "bigger problem". Well guess what? There are bigger problems all over the place. Gotta take care of the shit that should be easy to handle first.

It's one thing to hold the government accountable. It's quite another to pretend blacks care about black lives when in reality it's just about police interactions caught on video. There are hundreds of thousands of police interactions that do not end up in a shooting, and many that very well could have. But the focus is on a small handful of video captures where snap-to-judgement is used and a narrative is created that employs confirmation bias and denies any subsequent truth that arises from more thorough investigation. These criminals are paraded around like heroes and put on tee shirts even after it's been shown by mostly unbiased third party investigations that the shooting was legal and that the perp was out of control. Mike Brown, just robbed a store and attacked a cop, tried to go for his gun then given ample opportunity to surrender decided to play head vs bullet. Homey in New Orleans was a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and had brandished it to someone who called it in. Then when confronted tried to grab it again, knowing the eventual outcome was a shooting as he had two handguns trained on him and one making physical contact with his body. I think some shooting are unwarranted, sure. I've said as much here. However the decadent mentality of black men against authority that we as taxpayers pay to police our neighborhoods is evident in almost all of these videos, and the situation escalates.

Given the fact that blacks feel cops are out to kill them, you'd think they would work harder to stay out off the books but obviously they don't. You'd also think once one has a gun on them they'd be scared shitless and just comply and the overwhelmingly large majority do, those who don't are raised up to the national spotlight as if they are martyrs. If the situation goes sideways for the cop because he's lenient and conservative with his use of force, it's back page material and no one riots.

That's actually the opposite of profiling.

It was sarcasm. Blacks cherry pick shootings to call profiling and ignore the bulk of the deaths when in reality the are mostly caused by the same things. You can dismiss the 90% with magical hand-wavium however dead is dead. Why you think a cop wants to ruin his life by shooting anyone is beyond me.

:lol So this is just a troll post, I take it. Did you confuse me with Trill?

When I spit the truth you call it a troll post. You dismissed 90% of the murders of black men because they were done by other black men, and said no one can do anything about it. Isn't that the same helplessness you feel about police related shootings? So blacks can't do anything about them killing each other but they think they can create a separate class of citizen that gets free passes by law enforcement when they resist arrest and break laws because the cop is afraid he/she might have to use deadly force?
You do realize that's how you got here in the first place, right? You cannot get good police protection because of the closed ranks in your culture and the risk/reward aspect of policing that culture. The odds aren't good when a cop responds to a domestic disturbance in a predominately black area that the situation will not escalate. It seems the BLM push is to further remove the black population from any police interaction and let blacks kill each other since, after all, you cannot do anything about it so it's ok.

:lol sorry that white people got all their "rioting" out of their system in the 50s when they were lynching people. Nice to see that there was enough time to scrabble up onto that high horse. Wait, you've never been to a Klan rally? Well, I've never been to a BLM rally.

Kim Jung Kanye FTW!
I laid your rhetoric to waste and you giggled your way around it.

Chinook
10-07-2016, 11:45 AM
well sorry I did not

I thought that's why I had black font for my username.

Chinook
10-07-2016, 12:02 PM
It's one thing to hold the government accountable.

Yep, and no amount of gymnastics will remove that responsibility.

I think some shooting are unwarranted, sure. I've said as much here.

And I've said that some shooting has been warranted. So what's the point of this retort?

Given the fact that blacks feel cops are out to kill them, you'd think they would work harder to stay out off the books but obviously they don't. You'd also think once one has a gun on them they'd be scared shitless and just comply and the overwhelmingly large majority do, those who don't are raised up to the national spotlight as if they are martyrs. If the situation goes sideways for the cop because he's lenient and conservative with his use of force, it's back page material and no one riots.

The stats posted in this thread suggest that this is a problem that affects black people and white people about equally once they are in this situation. So I'm confused as to whether I'm supposed to accept that it's not a problem or that it is a problem but a negrogenic one.

... [D]ead is dead. Why you think a cop wants to ruin his life by shooting anyone is beyond me.

Hence why I'm assuming this is a troll post. I've said the same thing multiple, multiple times. Probably in this thread.

When I spit the truth you call it a troll post.

You spit prejudice.

You dismissed 90% of the murders of black men because they were done by other black men, and said no one can do anything about it. Isn't that the same helplessness you feel about police related shootings?

Not really. The government should be able to control itself. But so long as we're free individuals, it's going to be hard to snuff out destructive behavior.

So blacks can't do anything about them killing each other but they think they can create a separate class of citizen that gets free passes by law enforcement when they resist arrest and break laws because the cop is afraid he/she might have to use deadly force?

Forgot how resisting arrest is a capital offense. "Oh my god, he stole something and doesn't want me to arrest him. Better kill him."

You do realize that's how you got here in the first place, right? You cannot get good police protection because of the closed ranks in your culture and the risk/reward aspect of policing that culture. The odds aren't good when a cop responds to a domestic disturbance in a predominately black area that the situation will not escalate. It seems the BLM push is to further remove the black population from any police interaction and let blacks kill each other since, after all, you cannot do anything about it so it's ok.

Quite the false dilemma you've created for yourself. Either accept police brutality or live in a lawless murderville.

I laid your rhetoric to waste and you giggled your way around it.

I'm assuming you're not being serious. You pretty much ignored my points and asserted a bunch of yours. Those new points are almost completely irrelevant to what I had said.

DMC
10-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Yep, and no amount of gymnastics will remove that responsibility.

You even cherry picked my response to give a snarky quip. Do you work for CNN?

And I've said that some shooting has been warranted. So what's the point of this retort?

It's part of a larger thought that you edited out.

The stats posted in this thread suggest that this is a problem that affects black people and white people about equally once they are in this situation. So I'm confused as to whether I'm supposed to accept that it's not a problem or that it is a problem but a negrogenic one.

It does. Stats are telling the truth as far as numbers are concerned. If blacks are committing crimes at a higher rate per capita than whites, then it stands to reason they should have more police interactions at a higher per capita as well unless, like I said, you expect the police to treat blacks like they are just exercising their cultural tendencies like they are Inuits hunting whales.

Hence why I'm assuming this is a troll post. I've said the same thing multiple, multiple times. Probably in this thread.

But you also said you can't do anything about the 90% so you focus on the fraction that gets more media attention. The 30 murdered black lives over the weekend in Chicago don't matter as much as one person shot by cops, because I never saw those 30 names on a tee shirt.

You spit prejudice.

That's just a convenient shield for you to hide your rhetoric behind. Prejudice is claiming foul play before the facts are exposed then turning a blind eye to them as if the message is still the same, regardless of the truth of the altercation. A justified shooting still gets used as an example of profiling. Michael Brown still gets treated like Martin Luther King.

Not really. The government should be able to control itself. But so long as we're free individuals, it's going to be hard to snuff out destructive behavior.

75% of the black men who are killed in self defense cases are killed by other black men who are snuffing out destructive behavior. If that same black man was wearing a badge, suddenly it's an epidemic of cop shootings. Don't you think the destructive behavior exists during police stops as well or are those cases immune from that tendency to act a goddamn fool?

Forgot how resisting arrest is a capital offense. "Oh my god, he stole something and doesn't want me to arrest him. Better kill him."

How bad does he not want to be arrested? Do you think a police stop should come down to who can fight better, the cop or the perp? When resisting equates to attacking an officer, that's when deadly force is warranted. If the cop shoots a guy for fleeing, that's one thing. If he shoots him for charging him, that's quite another. No go ahead and edit my comment so you can respond to the snippet you feel safe with.

Quite the false dilemma you've created for yourself. Either accept police brutality or live in a lawless murderville.

You claim to live in lawless murderville already and that you cannot do anything about it. 90% of the murders are from other black men who aren't cops. That's the makings of the ville. The police brutality aspect is, as I have said, largely overblown and falsely weighted with examples that have been proven to have been justified shootings. Delete those from the mantra and suddenly you have a very small case... tiny. What, one or two events where the shooting was an over aggressive cop and even then it's hard to say it was racially motivated. White experience plenty of police brutality.

I'm assuming you're not being serious. You pretty much ignored my points and asserted a bunch of yours. Those new points are almost completely irrelevant to what I had said.

I addressed your side stepping of the 90% stat with the "we can't do anything about it" comment. That doesn't make it ok and it doesn't make your claim that police shootings are a real concern for the black population when by and large your black brethren are 90% more likely to kill you than a white person is, and you're even less likely to be shot by a cop than struck by lightning. Plus you can mitigate either by not venturing into the storm carrying an umbrella.

Chinook
10-07-2016, 01:00 PM
You even cherry picked my response to give a snarky quip. Do you work for CNN?

That's not really cherrypicking. It took your thesis and cut out the bullshit. You can hold the government accountable. You should. That's the alpha and omega of all this. Everything else is just a red herring.

It's part of a larger thought that you edited out.

That explains what it is, but not why it's there. I have eyes. I can see you added a sh'ton of fluff to that paragraph. But if you believe that some shootings are unjustified and that the government should be held accountable, then you agree with me. This stuff about black-on-black crime or "angry young men" in the ghetto is just background that has no bearing on what I was saying.

It does. Stats are telling the truth as far as numbers are concerned. If blacks are committing crimes at a higher rate per capita than whites, then it stands to reason they should have more police interactions at a higher per capita as well unless, like I said, you expect the police to treat blacks like they are just exercising their cultural tendencies like they are Inuits hunting whales.

It does? What's it? But yeah, I kinda do expect to be given the benefit of the doubt if I haven't done anything. Anyway, the stats in this thread had nothing to do with police interactions per capita. They did cover how the percentage of police fatalities is relatively consistent across all races. And that actually doesn't support your "angry young men" line of reasoning.

But you also said you can't do anything about the 90% so you focus on the fraction that gets more media attention. The 30 murdered black lives over the weekend in Chicago don't matter as much as one person shot by cops, because I never saw those 30 names on a tee shirt.

Yeah, focus on the government killing people rather than people killing each other. One's much easier to address than the other. The way you're talking, we have to be focusing on moving the Earth away from the sun so that it won't be engulfed in 5 Billion years.

That's just a convenient shield for you to hide your rhetoric behind. Prejudice is claiming foul play before the facts are exposed then turning a blind eye to them as if the message is still the same, regardless of the truth of the altercation. A justified shooting still gets used as an example of profiling. Michael Brown still gets treated like Martin Luther King.

Nah. We're talking about your tidy explanation of police brutality, not the brutality itself.

75% of the black men who are killed in self defense cases are killed by other black men who are snuffing out destructive behavior. If that same black man was wearing a badge, suddenly it's an epidemic of cop shootings. Don't you think the destructive behavior exists during police stops as well or are those cases immune from that tendency to act a goddamn fool?

:lol acting as if representing the government doesn't come with higher social scrutiny and greater responsibility.

If the cop shoots a guy for fleeing, that's one thing.

I'm glad you agree with me. Now try getting the police to do that.

How bad does he not want to be arrested? Do you think a police stop should come down to who can fight better, the cop or the perp? When resisting equates to attacking an officer, that's when deadly force is warranted. If the cop shoots a guy for fleeing, that's one thing. If he shoots him for charging him, that's quite another. No go ahead and edit my comment so you can respond to the snippet you feel safe with.

:lol Again, you must think you're talking to Kool or Trill. Can you find any evidence that I supported Michael Brown?

You claim to live in lawless murderville already and that you cannot do anything about it.

:lol No I didn't. I don't live in your philosophized neighborhoods. I actually live about a half-mile from a police station. My neighbor for years was a police officer, as are multiple cousins.

White experience plenty of police brutality.

And I guess it's because whitie's caught up in that #ThugLife, right?

I addressed your side stepping of the 90% stat with the "we can't do anything about it" comment

That wasn't my actual point, so yeah, you're still continuing to not address them.

That doesn't make it ok and it doesn't make your claim that police shootings are a real concern for the black population

Who gives a shit? Not me. I don't care what's a concern for a black person in the ghetto. My concern is that being a large black man makes me a target of suspicion -- and save your shit, because I've lived long enough to have better evidence than you could compile yourself. Nothing "black people at large" do justifies me being treated differently. A government to which I pay taxes and whose laws I follow damned well owes me the respect of treating me as an individual and not a result of Baynesian probability.

you're even less likely to be shot by a cop than struck by lightning

Would be comforting to know I was wrongfully killed in an uncommon way, I guess.

DMC
10-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Snarky and dodging comments aside, 90% of the issue is because of blacks killing blacks. If you're more concerned with the media driven fury over the other small percentage, then I don't have any sympathy. Like in the religion debate, you like to try to skirt around personal investment into an issue and claim to be a remote viewer when it suits you, yet you still appear to support the notion that main stream media narrative is more important than the facts. While I don't agree with graffiti posting stats around in unrelated threads, the fringe you're trying to occupy with your nay-say is so thin that you don't even want to be associated with it yourself.