PDA

View Full Version : Your team's 10 worst--or your least favorite--draft picks of the last ten years

DeadlyDynasty
09-29-2016, 01:48 PM
They don't necessarily need to be 1st or 2nd rounders, could be anyone you think that has negatively affected your team.

For the Bills, I have...

10. C.J. Spiller...couldn't be the feature back, now he can't even be the poor man's Darren Sproles
9. Ron Brooks...fast as hell, but had no clue how to play
8. Cyrus Kouandjio...completely ineffective, drive-killer
7. Torell Troup...another LSU turd who never saw the field due to injury.
6. Donte Whitner...good hitter, but only after the offensive player had already gained at least 8 yards. I hate his face, too.
5. James Hardy...not an NFL player--was barely an NCAAF one--yet we saw fit to use a 2nd rounder on him.
4. T.J. Graham...one of the dumbest trade-up moves in our history. He would've been available in the 6th round, if not later. I can still remember Bills fans defending this pick when it happened:lol
3. Aaron Maybin...no heart or pride whatsoever
2. Leodis McKelvin...as anti-clutch as it gets, easily one of my least favorite Bills ever.
1. E.J. Manuel...bad franchises make this kind of pick.

Kelvin Sheppard (LSU) was awful as well, but we parlayed him into Jerry Hughes--who has been lights out as a Bill

DeadlyDynasty
09-29-2016, 01:56 PM
congrats to me for posting this in the wrong forum

SpursforSix
09-29-2016, 02:10 PM
Favorites

Michael Irvin - playmaker, was a nightmare to cover with his size
Dak Prescott - time will tell but looks to be a starting caliber QB from the 4th round
Emmet Smith - solid runner
Pee Pee the Kidnapper - little heard from but recorded some great tracks
Lauren Graham - one of those chicks that's not perfect but has that "something" and also seems cool
Christian Bale - lucked out in getting cast in the cult classic "American Psycho" after being a childhood actor.
Tim Duncan - hard to pick this one because it was such a given
Snyder's Jalapeno Pretzel Bites - enough said
Zoe's - hard to find good a Mediterranean restaurant in many places and for a chain, this one delivers
Asics shoes - can't remember...it's either Air Cumulus or Air Nimbus. One of those fits my feet perfect and is super comfortable. I'll check when I get home.

SpursforSix
09-29-2016, 02:11 PM
ha...it's Air Nimbus...I'm wearing them.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-29-2016, 02:15 PM
Zoe's, wtf? Zoe's is not authentic Mediterranean... it's the Chipotle of hipster fusion restaurants. :lol

SpursforSix
09-29-2016, 02:31 PM
Zoe's, wtf? Zoe's is not authentic Mediterranean... it's the Chipotle of hipster fusion restaurants. :lol

It's damn good nigga. I acknowledged that it was a chain.