PDA

View Full Version : UNT - I got some good news for you

SpursforSix
09-29-2016, 03:28 PM
if you go to Cornell.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8191

Cornell referendum on men's room tampons passes in landslide
Laura Gunderson (https://www.campusreform.org/Author/?AuthorID=464651) The Cornell Review @cornellreview (http://twitter.com/cornellreview) Today at 1:41 PM EDT

Total Shares

Cornell students voted overwhelmingly this week to provide free tampons in all bathrooms, including men’s rooms. The "#FreeTheTampon" initiative received 78.6 percent of the 3,034 ballots cast, and will now be presented to the university's president for consideration. https://www.campusreform.org/img/CROBlog/8191/bigstock-Handsome-man-wearing-suspender-106140509.jpg

Chucho
09-29-2016, 04:19 PM
:lol:rollin

BD24
09-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Did that fag pretend he is going to Cornell for grad school or something? Thats why he went to such a prestigious undergrad right.

Avante
09-29-2016, 05:01 PM
The first speedy Oakland Raider (roots to the tree) was an Olympic silver medal winning long jumper named Irving "Bo" Roberson, he also ran a 9.4 100 yards when the WR was 9.2. He was from Cornell.

UNT Eagles 2016
09-29-2016, 06:08 PM
I can see the fraternity guys there having fun with them. Like taking a shit or jacking off on the inside of them and planting some in the women's rooms.

SpursforSix
09-29-2016, 09:35 PM
I can see the fraternity guys there having fun with them. Like taking a shit or jacking off on the inside of them and planting some in the women's rooms.

So...you picture frat guys jacking off on tampons?

UNT Eagles 2016
09-29-2016, 09:54 PM
So...you picture frat guys jacking off on tampons?

[Kitchen at Sigma Alpha Epsilon House]

Sorority chick Miranda: "I'm freaked out because I haven't had a period in 2 months, just took a pregnancy test and tested positive! I've been celibate my whole life, I don't know what's going on with me?!"

Sorority chick Kellie: "Don't worry honey, it's just a false alarm, we'll get you to another doctor right away, you'll be okay"

Sorority chick Megan: "Oh my God, Miranda? She doesn't even date, she's like the most Christian girl out of all of us, I hope she's okay"

Miranda: "*sob* but oh my God, I'm two months late, I don't even have a boyfriend and haven't done anything, what do I do? *sob*"

[Living room, guys playing Madden]

Steve: "Dayum, playa, just got schooled again, son! Forty-nine to seven, gonna quit already?"

Jared: "You cheat-
[listens in on girls' conversation] *giggles* hehehehehehehehe..."

Steve: "What you laughing about, foo! I just owned your pathetic ass again, you can't even get a first down son!"

Jared: "Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe..."

SpursforSix
09-29-2016, 10:07 PM

Sorority chick Miranda: "I'm freaked out because I haven't had a period in 2 months, just took a pregnancy test and tested positive! I've been celibate my whole life, I don't know what's going on with me?!"

Sorority chick Kellie: "Don't worry honey, it's just a false alarm, we'll get you to another doctor right away, you'll be okay"

Sorority chick Megan: "Oh my God, Miranda? She doesn't even date, she's like the most Christian girl out of all of us, I hope she's okay"

Miranda: "*sob* but oh my God, I'm two months late, I don't even have a boyfriend and haven't done anything, what do I do? *sob*"

Steve: "Dayum, playa, just got schooled again, son! Forty-nine to seven, gonna quit already?"

Steve: "What you laughing about, foo! I just owned your pathetic ass again, you can't even get a first down son!"

I'm not sure you understand how babies are made.

SpursforSix
09-29-2016, 10:09 PM
Hey cute baby, who's the father
I don't know. I found an opened tampon and it had sticky stuff in it so I shoved it in my vag

Avante
09-29-2016, 10:47 PM
We really do need to come to the realizations that women are different. They have no businness carrying guns as cops/military, no more than being a bouncer in a bar. I don't care how big and strong the "woman" is she would be no match for most men.

The fastest woman in the world, the Olympic Champion Elaine Thompson from Jamaica can run a 10.7ish 100m. That will not get a lane at the 2017 California HS Boys 100m Championships.

Wilford Brimley
09-29-2016, 10:57 PM
We really do need to come to the realizations that women are different. They have no businness carrying guns as cops/military, no more than being a bouncer in a bar. I don't care how big and strong the "woman" is she would be no match for most men.

The fastest woman in the world, the Olympic Champion Elaine Thompson from Jamaica can run a 10.7ish 100m. That will not get a lane at the 2017 California HS Boys 100m Championships.

I agree that's men and women are different and are made to have different jobs.1

Avante
09-29-2016, 11:08 PM
I agree that's men and women are different and are made to have different jobs.1

There are union jobs where because of seniority a woman can bid on a job that is without question a man's job. Job's that require pushing, pulling, lifting, 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week. But instead of the powers that be being able to tell her....you weigh what, 130? you have no business doing that job, ok?....they have to let her try and when she hurts herself.....yep, the whole thing was stupid.

A female football head coach at Alabama, The Dallas Cowboys? Why not?

BD24
09-30-2016, 12:28 AM

Because thats totally how it works...

johnsmith
09-30-2016, 01:39 PM

Wow....bruh, are you Mason?

clambake
09-30-2016, 01:44 PM
Wow....bruh, are you Mason?:lol