PDA

View Full Version : Career loser whines, makes excuses, throws others under the bus

Clipper Nation
09-30-2016, 09:28 AM
Former San Diego Chargers great RB LaDainian Tomlinson is fond of both of his ex-quarterbacks, Drew Brees and Philip Rivers, but he can't shake one belief.

"If Drew had been our quarterback [in 2006], we would have won the Super Bowl," said Tomlinson, a lock for the Hall of Fame "There were a lot of circumstances that were in play -- obviously, Drew's injury right at the end of the [2005] season and the front office wasn't willing to make the [financial] commitment to keep him."

"I remember Marty talked to the core team leaders about who we might want as a quarterback because the front office wasn't convinced at that time Drew was a franchise guy," Tomlinson said. "I wanted to stick with Drew and build a better team around us. If they were going to draft a QB, I remember I wanted Ben. And when Philip ended being the guy, I saw why they liked him. ... But Drew was just coming into his own and he had very unique leadership abilities that we all saw on that team."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17653662/nfl-2016-adam-schefter-chris-mortensen-week-4-notebook-denver-broncos-qb-trevor-siemian-become-trade-bait

:lol LT is such a joke. Maybe we'd have won a ring if he wasn't such a pussy.

http://i.imgur.com/NzPRQLf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XyOEAj9.jpg

'Nuff said.

Avante
09-30-2016, 09:48 AM
162 TD's, that puts LT at number 3 on the All Time list.

13, 684 yards rushing puts him at number 5 on the All Time rushing list.

Chargers all time rushing leader.

NFL MVP

Five time pro bowler

Dude, is there anyone who isn't a pussy, faggot in your opinion? And, how come EVERY single thread you originate is some negative? Have you EVER posted anything that wasn't....pussy, faggot...?

My God guy, are you really this miserable?

Dude, say something ....nice....just once, can you do it? Show me something/anything that isn't....fuck him, fuck them, faggot, FAGGOTS~~~ pussies etc etc etc.

I can see it now....

You just finished making love to some blind fat chick. After you are done ya flop off and just lay there.

fat chick whispers in your ear "I love you" as she throws a leg over you.
CN....shut the fuck up bitch and get that fat leg off me.

Little man, did your mom not love you, did your dad knock ya around? Something has to be the reason you see life from such a negative perspective.

Will Hunting
09-30-2016, 06:55 PM
162 TD's, that puts LT at number 3 on the All Time list.

13, 684 yards rushing puts him at number 5 on the All Time rushing list.

Chargers all time rushing leader.

NFL MVP

Five time pro bowler

Dude, is there anyone who isn't a pussy, faggot in your opinion? And, how come EVERY single thread you originate is some negative? Have you EVER posted anything that wasn't....pussy, faggot...?

My God guy, are you really this miserable?

Dude, say something ....nice....just once, can you do it? Show me something/anything that isn't....fuck him, fuck them, faggot, FAGGOTS~~~ pussies etc etc etc.

I can see it now....

You just finished making love to some blind fat chick. After you are done ya flop off and just lay there.

fat chick whispers in your ear "I love you" as she throws a leg over you.
CN....shut the fuck up bitch and get that fat leg off me.

Little man, did your mom not love you, did your dad knock ya around? Something has to be the reason you see life from such a negative perspective.

Sorry Avante, but CN is right about LT. Throwing Rivers under the bus when it was Rivers who played through a torn ACL while LT sat on the bench because of a knee injury that doctors couldn't even diagnose is ridiculous.

How many players can say they had an action figure created to depict them sitting on the bench :lol

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aolnews.com/media/2010/01/ldt-action-figure-large-bp.jpg

Avante
09-30-2016, 07:24 PM
Sorry Avante, but CN is right about LT. Throwing Rivers under the bus when it was Rivers who played through a torn ACL while LT sat on the bench because of a knee injury that doctors couldn't even diagnose is ridiculous.

How many players can say they had an action figure created to depict them sitting on the bench :lol

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aolnews.com/media/2010/01/ldt-action-figure-large-bp.jpg

My thing is the guy never ever points out anything that isn't some negative. All he ever talks about is...

"Cum" Newton
"Struggle" Wilson
"Fivehead" Peyton Manning
Seattle offense sucks.

and on and on and on. The guy never says anything that isn;t negative.

Shit like....

Am I missing something here? Last I checked, the Panthers choked in epic fashion in the Super Bowl and Scam Newton quit on his team. At the end of the day, Carolina was just one of 31 losers last season. Why do they deserve special treatment in the schedule? The Panthers really are a team full of crybabies, and it all starts with their coach and their starting quarterback.

THIS JUST IN: Former Browns QB Johnny Manziel suspended 4 games by the NFL for substance abuse. (via @TMZ (https://twitter.com/TMZ)) pic.twitter.com/uisop2roRJ (https://t.co/uisop2roRJ)
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 30, 2016 (https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/748559966181654528)
:lol Inbred
:lol Aggy

Colin Kaepernick is now the most disliked player in the NFL.

Yep, negative, negative, negative 100% of the time.

Clipper Nation
09-30-2016, 07:59 PM
I love how my posts are so awful and "negative," but Wide Load here can't stop reading them. And not only that, he copy/pastes them so everyone can read them all over again.

:lol Old, fat faggot

Aztecfan03
10-01-2016, 08:45 AM

What do either of those have to do with 2006?

Will Hunting
10-01-2016, 11:20 AM
What do either of those have to do with 2006?

They don't have anything to do with 06, CN's point is that LT shouldn't be running his mouth about what could have been when he also had a habit of coming up short in big moments.

It's also retarded to blame Philbilly for 2006 when they had a muffed punt and fumbled what should have been a game clinching interception. Pretty sure Drew Brees wouldn't have been able to prevent one of those things from happening.

DeadlyDynasty
10-01-2016, 11:33 AM
^Yep, SD had an 8-point 4th qtr lead on NE, then the bottom fell out

Clipper Nation
10-01-2016, 11:57 AM
They don't have anything to do with 06, CN's point is that LT shouldn't be running his mouth about what could have been when he also had a habit of coming up short in big moments.

It's also retarded to blame Philbilly for 2006 when they had a muffed punt and fumbled what should have been a game clinching interception. Pretty sure Drew Brees wouldn't have been able to prevent one of those things from happening.
Plus, LT has said in the past that he wanted Marty to stay. Marty shat the bed as usual in that game. Everyone focuses on McCree's fumble, but what really cost us that game was Marty flipping out and challenging it. He cost us a crucial timeout that we needed at the end of the game. Marty's dumb ass also called a timeout after an injury and he called that retarded play on 4th and 11 at the Pats' 30. Marty, Cam and Wade all pussied out and went conservative down the stretch. And Marty fielded an undisciplined, unprepared team that day. Let's not forget Eric Parker making the same mistake as McCree on his muffed punt in the third quarter, with the same result. Or Drayton Florence cancelling out a clutch sack on third down because of a headbutt. Olivea and Polk had some retarded penalties too.

We lost that game because Marty is who he is. It's as simple as that. It wouldn't have changed if Brees was there instead of Rivers. LT is just trying to shift the blame off of himself and his butt-buddies.

Will Hunting
10-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Plus, LT has said in the past that he wanted Marty to stay. Marty shat the bed as usual in that game. Everyone focuses on McCree's fumble, but what really cost us that game was Marty flipping out and challenging it. He cost us a crucial timeout that we needed at the end of the game. Marty's dumb ass also called a timeout after an injury and he called that retarded play on 4th and 11 at the Pats' 30. Marty, Cam and Wade all pussied out and went conservative down the stretch. And Marty fielded an undisciplined, unprepared team that day. Let's not forget Eric Parker making the same mistake as McCree on his muffed punt in the third quarter, with the same result. Or Drayton Florence cancelling out a clutch sack on third down because of a headbutt. Olivea and Polk had some retarded penalties too.

We lost that game because Marty is who he is. It's as simple as that. It wouldn't have changed if Brees was there instead of Rivers. LT is just trying to shift the blame off of himself and his butt-buddies.

It's also unlikely Brees becomes the player he is today with Marty/Cam Cameron (maybe one of the most overrated offensive minds in football, I still don't understand why Cam Cameron has the reputation of a QB guru) instead of Sean Payton.

Avante
10-02-2016, 01:36 AM
I love how my posts are so awful and "negative," but Wide Load here can't stop reading them. And not only that, he copy/pastes them so everyone can read them all over again.

:lol Old, fat faggot

I had a feeling you'd be too stupid to get it, you are.

Dude, don't you ever post anything where you aren't running somebody down? That is all you ever do, WHY?

Come on ya little shit, tell me what all you ever post about is something where you are criticizing somebody. Why the constant running down of everyone, well?

Pelicans78
10-02-2016, 09:14 AM
It's also unlikely Brees becomes the player he is today with Marty/Cam Cameron (maybe one of the most overrated offensive minds in football, I still don't understand why Cam Cameron has the reputation of a QB guru) instead of Sean Payton.

Honestly, I don't think Payton would be what he is today without Brees who was already a Pro Bowl QB in San Diego despite Martyball. Payton gets too much credit for Brees success who arrived in New Orleans at a prime age in his career despite that horrific shoulder injury. Either way, it was wreckless for LT to make those comments.

Clipper Nation
10-02-2016, 09:46 AM
I had a feeling you'd be too stupid to get it, you are.

Dude, don't you ever post anything where you aren't running somebody down? That is all you ever do, WHY?

Come on ya little shit, tell me what all you ever post about is something where you are criticizing somebody. Why the constant running down of everyone, well?
Didn't read, Plus Size.

DeadlyDynasty
10-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Hindsight is 20/20, but how about the Dolphins choosing Culpepper over Brees?:lol

Will Hunting
10-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Hindsight is 20/20, but how about the Dolphins choosing Culpepper over Brees?:lol

Rememba how much hype that Miami team got headed into the 06 season? It seems like they've been getting that much hype as an up and coming team every season since then :lol

Obstructed_View
10-02-2016, 10:46 AM
If they were going to draft a QB, I remember I wanted Ben.

:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Philip Rivers is one of the best QB's in the game. He is the best QB to come out of 2004, which similar stats as Eli and Big Ben with two less years played. That said, they had their best chance to ring with Rivers and LT and they both choked it each once. Equal blame.. and that's hard coming from an NC State alum

vander
10-02-2016, 09:56 PM
he's right though, drafting Rivers was the beginning of the end. it was no secret that Brees was a great QB

full disclosure: I wanted Robert Gallery