PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: Joakim Noah Refuses to have dinner with American Cadets...

apalisoc_9
09-30-2016, 01:16 PM
Respect.

Never knew he had it in him.

Brazil
09-30-2016, 03:54 PM
For those who wonder what's up

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/30/13124730/joakim-noah-military-dinner-knicks-war-guns

Chris
09-30-2016, 05:54 PM
More respect for him tbh He's calling a spade a spade and is not subjecting himself to our silly and endless American propaganda. "Support our Troops" "Either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists" etc..

DMC
10-01-2016, 10:34 AM
But it's ok to do the pistols up thing... throw gang signs... yeah. Keepin' it real.

Canyonero
10-01-2016, 10:38 AM
For those who wonder what's up

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/30/13124730/joakim-noah-military-dinner-knicks-war-guns

:lol Noah's pic

Molotov
10-01-2016, 10:42 AM
:lol Noah's pic

Looks like huge faggot, imo.

DMC
10-01-2016, 11:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xGPp6AM.jpg

DMC
10-01-2016, 11:32 AM
against war

practices at West Point

lefty
10-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Better Frenchie than Porker tbh

Spurtacular
10-03-2016, 02:52 AM
I'm sure in Noah's world, Muslims are misunderstood victims.

spurraider21
10-03-2016, 03:03 AM
I'm sure in Noah's world, Muslims are misunderstood victims.
most are. muslims have been the primary target of isis

Spurtacular
10-03-2016, 03:25 AM
most are. muslims have been the primary target of isis

They just aren't as homicidal as their tormenters. That doesn't make them innocent. For instance, Islam is a total pile of sh**, and everyone knows it. Yet even when given their outright freedom in western nations, very few are renouncing their dogma.

spurraider21
10-03-2016, 03:35 AM
They just aren't as homicidal as their tormenters. That doesn't make them innocent. For instance, Islam is a total pile of sh**, and everyone knows it. Yet even when given their outright freedom in western nations, very few are renouncing their dogma.
lol

this is like when some political head gets interviewed and says "the american people believe -insert my political view-"

Spurtacular
10-03-2016, 10:42 AM
lol

this is like when some political head gets interviewed and says "the american people believe -insert my political view-"

Unless I miss your meaning, not really. I don't know if there's even one American politician that'll call out Islam for being the steaming pile of sh** that it is.

spurraider21
10-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Unless I miss your meaning, not really. I don't know if there's even one American politician that'll call out Islam for being the steaming pile of sh** that it is.
In calling out your "and everybody knows it" bullshit

Spurtacular
10-03-2016, 11:18 AM
In calling out your "and everybody knows it" bullshit

Well, everyone that's not a fucking idiot knows it.

TheGreatYacht
10-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Spurtacular probably believes the earth is flat. His posts just wreak of Alex Jones brainwash

Spurtacular
10-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Spurtacular probably believes the earth is flat. His posts just wreak of Alex Jones brainwash

I believe history and current events and just all around reality. You capitulate and you get what you deserve.

apalisoc_9
10-07-2016, 02:36 PM

He also believes Jesus was white in a ceaspool of brown people :lol..

But to be fair, that's your typical christian with zero historical europen knwoledge

TheGreatYacht
10-07-2016, 02:55 PM

But to be fair, that's your typical christian with zero historical europen knwoledge
:lmao :wow

Kawhitstorm
10-07-2016, 04:20 PM
French Pussy:wakeup

DMC
10-07-2016, 05:12 PM
No true Scotsman fallacy

DMC
10-07-2016, 05:13 PM

lol using Jesus and historical in the same context.

apalisoc_9
10-07-2016, 05:18 PM
lol using Jesus and historical in the same context.

Not really in a sense if he was real or not but how Europe reimaged his "face" during the time of the cruzades.

DMC
10-07-2016, 05:41 PM
What next, a black Santa Claus? We all know he was white.

Spurtacular
10-07-2016, 06:16 PM
No true Scotsman fallacy

What is? That they're "peace loving"?

DMC
10-07-2016, 09:07 PM
What is? That they're "peace loving"?
When you claim to be right else others are stupid, you're using that fallacy.

"Everyone knows it"

"I didn't know it" (disproves former statement)

"Well, everyone who isn't an idiot knows it" (adds modifier instead of admitting prior statement was wrong)

tonight...you
10-07-2016, 09:33 PM

"Everyone knows it"

"Well, everyone who isn't an idiot knows it" (adds modifier instead of admitting prior statement was wrong)
https://bookofbadarguments.com/images/no_true_scotsman.png

Yessir.

Spurtacular
10-08-2016, 12:57 AM

"Everyone knows it"

Is everyone that doesn't know the sun is hot stupid? I'm just pointing out an evident truth. Maybe, this one isn't as obvious to the uninformed or willfully ignorant is the only difference.

DMC
10-08-2016, 01:55 PM
Is everyone that doesn't know the sun is hot stupid? I'm just pointing out an evident truth. Maybe, this one isn't as obvious to the uninformed or willfully ignorant is the only difference.
No, they are ignorant. Stupid is knowing and making the wrong decision regardless.

So if you say "everyone knows the Sun is hot" then someone says "my 3 year old doesn't" and you respond with "well everyone who's not ignorant knows".. your second statement is true of everything people know. Everyone who isn't ignorant of the fact knows the fact.

Spurtacular
10-08-2016, 06:26 PM
No, they are ignorant. Stupid is knowing and making the wrong decision regardless.

So if you say "everyone knows the Sun is hot" then someone says "my 3 year old doesn't" and you respond with "well everyone who's not ignorant knows".. your second statement is true of everything people know. Everyone who isn't ignorant of the fact knows the fact.

I mean it's not that you aren't making some solid points and all. But the reality I live in is that Muslims are a scourge. I think this is evident to the populous.

DMC
10-08-2016, 06:29 PM
I mean it's not that you aren't making some solid points and all. But the reality I live in is that Muslims are a scourge. I think this is evident to the populous.

It's only evident to you. Perhaps do some reading on epistemology. It might help you reshape your outlook.

Spurtacular
10-08-2016, 06:32 PM
It's only evident to you. Perhaps do some reading on epistemology. It might help you reshape your outlook.

I've studied this thoroughly, dude. And the "it's only evident to you" is some fallacious sh**, Mr. Fallacy.

DMC
10-08-2016, 11:00 PM
I've studied this thoroughly, dude. And the "it's only evident to you" is some fallacious sh**, Mr. Fallacy.

Obviously you haven't because you keep making the same mistakes. I'm trying to help you.

Spurtacular
10-08-2016, 11:27 PM
Obviously you haven't because you keep making the same mistakes. I'm trying to help you.

You're trying to bull sh** me. Anyhow, stop circling your wagons and tell me what your stance on the Muslims is.

DMC
10-09-2016, 12:13 AM
You're trying to bull sh** me. Anyhow, stop circling your wagons and tell me what your stance on the Muslims is.

I don't really have one. It's not something I think about, being atheist. I think religion in general is just make believe for adults which is sad because adults sometimes can't separate make believe from reality and so they allow their make believe to infect reality. Those in charge of making and enforcing laws are the worst, because they want everyone to play along with their make believe story.

Spurtacular
10-09-2016, 12:21 AM
I don't really have one. It's not something I think about, being atheist. I think religion in general is just make believe for adults which is sad because adults sometimes can't separate make believe from reality and so they allow their make believe to infect reality. Those in charge of making and enforcing laws are the worst, because they want everyone to play along with their make believe story.

I don't care about the make believe angle for purposes of discussion. I'm just talking about decent people versus pieces of murderous sh**.

PingPong
10-09-2016, 04:51 PM

Do you know the Allegory of the cave, kid?

Spurtacular
10-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Do you know the Allegory of the cave, kid?

I know you can just say whatever the fuck you got to say, dickwad.

DMC
10-09-2016, 10:48 PM
I don't care about the make believe angle for purposes of discussion. I'm just talking about decent people versus pieces of murderous sh**.

So you're saying pieces of murderous shit are bad and decent people are good.

Stop the presses.