lefty
10-02-2016, 11:52 AM
Tbh

DMC
10-02-2016, 01:39 PM
So was his immune system.

Thread
10-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Though he did walk the Celtics to the rocks. Then left 'em there,,,dead in the ground.

lefty
10-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Lol useless no look pass on 3 on 1 fastbreaks

Lol bullet passes to teammates left alone under the basket

Lol court vision, thanks to midgets guarding him

Put Rodman on him and all he does is entry pass to Kareem

apalisoc_9
10-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Johnson is micheal carter williams fortubate enough to play in the 80s

Molotov
10-02-2016, 03:58 PM

true

baseline bum
10-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Still gotta give him credit for making a pass at Isiah and scoring.

Chris
10-02-2016, 05:09 PM
Still gotta give him credit for making a pass at Isiah and scoring.

Fatality

Hoops Czar
10-02-2016, 06:51 PM
Tbh

So was Maradona's kicking game but that hasn't stopped you from carrying on about it. Point?

Thread
10-02-2016, 07:08 PM
I remember when the Celtics came for him, gonna be big shots. All smiles he took that straight edge razor out...went to work in Massachusetts.

No more big shots.

Arcadian
10-02-2016, 10:02 PM
Probably. What's the implication? Do you think he's overrated as a PG overall? Everyone just assumes he was the best PG ever. Do you disagree?

DMC
10-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Though he did walk the Celtics to the rocks. Then left 'em there,,,dead in the ground.

Before or after he sucked a dick?

DMC
10-02-2016, 10:45 PM

To be fair, if you have Kareem under the basket, all you should do is pass him the ball. Kobe didn't seem to understand that with Shaq.

Thread
10-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Before or after he sucked a dick?

Both.

DMC
10-02-2016, 11:57 PM
Both.
Yet you're in their rearview mirror because you gave them 10 or so rings.

TDMVPDPOY
10-03-2016, 12:54 AM
didnt he tried to pass on the hiv?

Spurtacular
10-03-2016, 01:45 AM
Bird was a better passer than Magic. Though, people thought Magic was the best PG passer to ever play til Stockton came along and blew him out of the water, tbh.

Thread
10-03-2016, 02:33 AM
Yet you're in their rearview mirror because you gave them 10 or so rings.

Magic brought us back from extinction. And they, the Celtics above everyone else knew he was a threat. We had no idea. We were waiting on the scaffolding for the floor to drop, again. They knew though that the threat was actual and tried everything in their power to blunt it, and could not do it. Of course Media never wrote that story. It didn't fit their bill. They took it, along with the Celtics:::in silence...

9 June 1985,,,it was like somebody had died.

lefty
10-03-2016, 06:04 AM
Bird was a better passer than Magic. Though, people thought Magic was the best PG passer to ever play til Stockton came along and blew him out of the water, tbh.

Thread
10-03-2016, 08:55 AM

Stockton could not,,,no, Stockton [[[would not]]] differentiate. A more selfish bastard did not exist. Asshole.

DMC
10-03-2016, 09:18 AM
Stockton had home cooking out the ass. It's amazing what the scorers would credit as an assist for him.

DMC
10-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Magic brought us back from extinction. And they, the Celtics above everyone else knew he was a threat. We had no idea. We were waiting on the scaffolding for the floor to drop, again. They knew though that the threat was actual and tried everything in their power to blunt it, and could not do it. Of course Media never wrote that story. It didn't fit their bill. They took it, along with the Celtics:::in silence...

9 June 1985,,,it was like somebody had died.
Shocking that the big market Lakers did so well, seeing how no one ever came to their team. You sure picked a long shot Dale and it paid off.

Brazil
10-03-2016, 09:28 AM
OP is gonna throw a thread everytime the need to fart is surging tbh ?

Killakobe81
10-03-2016, 09:56 AM
What a misinformed and sorry lot of posts other than the occasional, slightly amusing gay jokes which are of the Kool/Luna school of trolling...this thread has no redeeming social value ...

Spurtacular
10-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Stockton had home cooking out the ass. It's amazing what the scorers would credit as an assist for him.

Magic passes to Kareem at the post. He takes in the defense, fakes right, swings left, dribble-dribble, right handed hook. Assist: Magic.

That was like half his assists.

TheGreatYacht
10-03-2016, 11:45 AM
OP has a point.

He was still better than the great white hope though

Thread
10-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Shocking that the big market Lakers did so well, seeing how no one ever came to their team. You sure picked a long shot Dale and it paid off.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Thread
10-03-2016, 11:54 AM

& he was complicit in the conspiracy. No vision, no regard for the end, just the 82 and the Texas Instrument. He/there could have been so much more/EASILY, but, the two factions got the paint cans & brushes and sealed him in the corner, tight. He could easily control his end, and they would clean it up as he went about his appointments. Much more difficult having the Celtics plan your demise in association with Media, that talk---that constant chatter from the "grave" of Chamberlain, West, et al, and that infernal printing press. Hell, I was prone.

Fabbs
10-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Dale are your meds adjusted properly? ^

Thread
10-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Dale are your meds adjusted properly? ^

Right, I forgot where I was for a moment. Here:::Spurs suck.

lefty
10-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Magic passes to Kareem at the post. He takes in the defense, fakes right, swings left, dribble-dribble, right handed hook. Assist: Magic.

That was like half his assists.
Exactly

Shouldnt have counted as assists imo

Bird was a better passer tbh

clambake
10-03-2016, 12:25 PM
i hear there are people waiting to see the passing of tony parker.

lefty
10-03-2016, 12:28 PM
i hear there are people waiting to see the passing of tony parker.
Robinson and Duncan are still waiting

Thread
10-03-2016, 12:35 PM

It wasn't Tony Parker who let a little squirt like Battier foil him. That was Tim Duncan.
It wasn't Tony Parker who let Media and his fanbase beat him down to a frazzle. That was David Robinson.

You ain't gonna excapegoat Tony Parker on this Forum. If you do it'll be over my dead body.

TheGreatYacht
10-03-2016, 12:44 PM
It wasn't Tony Parker who let a little squirt like Battier foil him. That was Tim Duncan.
It wasn't Tony Parker who let Media and his fanbase beat him down to a frazzle. That was David Robinson.

You ain't gonna excapegoat Tony Parker on this Forum. If you do it'll be over my dead body.
Good to see some people still respect a Top 5 PG of all time

Buddy Mignon
10-03-2016, 01:24 PM

Its wasn't Tony Parker that swindled him out of millions.

DMC
10-03-2016, 03:15 PM

Magic let a little squirt foil him, that's for sure.

Hoops Czar
10-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Exactly

"Bird was great in his time..tough to watch videos of him now, though, they don't age well, tbh.."

"You would have to be lying to yourself if you deny that being White elevated his legacy tremendously, though..:lmao nothing makes White people angrier than talking shit about ugly-ass Larry Bird.."

lefty
10-03-2016, 03:47 PM
"Bird was great in his time..tough to watch videos of him now, though, they don't age well, tbh.."

"You would have to be lying to yourself if you deny that being White elevated his legacy tremendously, though..:lmao nothing makes White people angrier than talking shit about ugly-ass Larry Bird.."

:lol or maybe blacks cant accept the fact an unathletic injured white dude schooled black players

It's insulting

it hurts

Thread
10-03-2016, 03:49 PM
Magic let a little squirt foil him, that's for sure.

It was his choice to walk away. Christ, running to a microphone immediately was not prudent,,,the first time he retired, or, the last time he retired.

10-03-2016, 04:29 PM
:loltbh

DMC
10-03-2016, 05:27 PM
It was his choice to walk away. Christ, running to a microphone immediately was not prudent,,,the first time he retired, or, the last time he retired.
He always had to get his mouth close to something phallic with a big black head on it though.

DAF86
10-03-2016, 08:12 PM
I'm sure he's pretty good at passing STD's.

Spurtacular
10-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Exactly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CExjzyTRxnQ

Spurtacular
10-03-2016, 08:19 PM

This is what the racists tell themselves. People would say the same sh** about Duncan or Magic had they been white.

Hoops Czar
10-03-2016, 08:37 PM
This is what the racists tell themselves. People would say the same sh** about Duncan or Magic had they been white.

"The only "revered" Black players are Jordan(who is a White man with Black skin) and Magic, tbh.."

"It's just life, bro..nothing wrong with that, stop being so naive:lol"

"Look at Serena Williams, for example..imagine she was White:wow"

Hoops Czar
10-03-2016, 08:38 PM
:lol or maybe blacks cant accept the fact an unathletic injured white dude schooled black players

It's insulting

it hurts

If you knew who that quote came from, you'd probably think differently. :lol

Spurtacular
10-03-2016, 08:39 PM
"The only "revered" Black players are Jordan(who is a White man with Black skin) and Magic, tbh.."

"It's just life, bro..nothing wrong with that, stop being so naive:lol"

"Look at Serena Williams, for example..imagine she was White:wow"

Yea, you keep babbling with unattributed quotes; but it's cool. Have fun if that's your thing.

Hoops Czar
10-03-2016, 08:42 PM
Yea, you keep babbling with unattributed quotes; but it's cool. Have fun if that's your thing.

If I don't use quote, it's plagiarism. I can't call them my own because I'm not the one who though of them.

Spurtacular
10-03-2016, 08:44 PM
If I don't use quote, it's plagiarism. I can't call them my own because I'm not the one who though of them.

Nice, friend. Have a lollipop.

apalisoc_9
10-03-2016, 10:28 PM
I'm sure he's pretty good at passing STD's.

:lmao

apalisoc_9
10-03-2016, 10:35 PM
These Scrubs :lmao

Splits
10-04-2016, 03:32 PM
The gay gene takes issue with the thread title.

whitemamba
10-04-2016, 05:31 PM
wtf is OP talking about Magic played in yesterdays NBA