PDA

View Full Version : Report: WikiLeaks cancels highly anticipated Tuesday announcement due to 'security co

ducks
10-02-2016, 04:36 PM
http://heatst.com/politics/october-surprise-thwarted-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns/

pgardn
10-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Have you found out who leaked Donald's tax return?

Was this your hopeful October surprise ? I guess not...

ducks
10-03-2016, 07:07 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819237/Is-October-Surprise-cancelled-WikiLeaks-scraps-event-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-information-Hillary-Clinton.html
IT is on

Reck
10-03-2016, 07:33 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819237/Is-October-Surprise-cancelled-WikiLeaks-scraps-event-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-information-Hillary-Clinton.html
IT is on

What it's on?

Fabbs
10-03-2016, 09:57 PM
Assange claimed the information could alter the election result, adding: 'I think it's significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.'

psssh. He's already getting the backpedal in place.

baseline bum
10-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Can he really tell us anything worse than what we already know about Clinton?

TheGreatYacht
10-04-2016, 06:02 AM
Return your Alex Jones fan memorabilia, tin foil hats, and pitchforks :lmao

Deplorables have been cucked :lol

hater
10-04-2016, 07:52 AM
Can he really tell us anything worse than what we already know about Clinton?

Cant think of anything worse than killing your ambassador, giving birth to IsIs and publicly declaring youll start WW3

Tbh

101A
10-04-2016, 08:33 AM
I've written this here before, but I need to get my tin-foil hat prediction into this thread. Assange does have dirt on Hillary AND Trump, but he won't release it. He has sent a message to each; Hillary with the DNC emails, and Trump with the old tax return. He'll use the more titillating stuff for leverage. Eventually, he'll be pardoned.

In the meantime, he is a willing accomplice in destabilizing the result of the upcoming election. Both of these candidates are shit, but neither party is fully, or at all, able to recognize how crappy their candidate is, and tries to prove how much crappier the other one is by digging deeper and deeper. The net result is an election that nearly half the country is going to distrust, abhor and be unwilling to accept the legitimacy of our duly elected president.

rmt
10-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Things (threats) must be getting hot to cancel the live interview on the balcony. I'll bet the news isn't all that big - just the way he says depends on if the media runs with it.

SpursforSix
10-04-2016, 09:59 AM
I've written this here before, but I need to get my tin-foil hat prediction into this thread. Assange does have dirt on Hillary AND Trump, but he won't release it. He has sent a message to each; Hillary with the DNC emails, and Trump with the old tax return. He'll use the more titillating stuff for leverage. Eventually, he'll be pardoned.

I've been wondering this myself. He has to be going stir crazy living his life in an embassy. I can't imagine he's so altruistic to sacrifice his future if he has something he can use to get out of there.

Reck
10-04-2016, 10:18 AM
ducks and TSA cucked hard. :lol

dabom
10-04-2016, 10:42 AM
Assange has nothing on anyone. Trying to make it seem he is a strong political figure. Dude can get murked and no one would care. :lol

TheSanityAnnex
10-04-2016, 11:37 AM
ducks and TSA cucked hard. :lol

Aren't you tired of the say something stupid and get corrected schtick? Did you really think he was going to drop some bombshell at 3AM?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wikileaks-julian-assange-destroying-hillary-112912868.html

WikiLeaks (http://deadline.com/tag/wikileaks/) founder Julian Assange (http://deadline.com/tag/julian-assange/) set the record straight on a couple of hot-button issues this morning during a press conference in Berlin. Appearing via Skype, Assange said that while his organization will release a raft of documents before the November 8 presidential election, suggestions that they would “destroy” Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton (http://deadline.com/tag/hillary-clinton/)’s campaign were the result of misquotes. Further regarding both Clinton and her opponent, Donald Trump (http://deadline.com/tag/donald-trump/), Assange said he felt sorry for them: “They are two people that are tormented by their ambitions in different ways.”

The press conference was highly-anticipated, particularly by the Clinton opposition, after former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone tweeted earlier this week:

There are about one million documents to be released by year’s end. Some will come this week and are “significant in relation to the upcoming U.S. election,” Assange said. Asked directly if the docs will “destroy Clinton.” He answered, “There’s been a lot of misquoting of me and WikiLeaks publications. In this particular case, the misquoting has to do with that we intend, or I intend, to harm Hillary Clinton or that I don’t like Hillary Clinton. All those are false. They come about as a result it seems of this campaign and those who are trying to personalize our publications.”

What is coming will be published every week for the next 10 weeks with all election-related docs to hit before November 8. “Do they show interesting features of U.S. power factions and how they operate?” Assange mused. “Yes, they do.” He added that overall there is “significant material on war, arms, oil, Google, the election and mass surveillance.”

Assange did not specify a time or day when new information will be released, although he noted, “If we are going to make a major publication in relation to the United States, we wouldn’t do it at 3 AM” which was roughly the time at which he was speaking during the press conference.

Finally, when asked if he felt an “affinity” with Donald Trump, he answered, “It’s an interesting question. I feel personal affinity with all human beings… I certainly feel sorry for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. They are two people that are tormented by their ambitions in different ways.”

WikiLeaks is celebrating its 10th anniversary today and Assange appeared from his home-in-asylum at London’s Ecuadorian Embassy (but not from the balcony, a plan which had earlier been kiboshed) sporting a black t-shirt emblazoned with the word “truth.”

hater
10-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Assage knows his shit tbh. I would vote for him in a second if he was american and was running for the presidency

Reck
10-04-2016, 11:52 AM
Aren't you tired of the say something stupid and get corrected schtick? Did you really think he was going to drop some bombshell at 3AM?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wikileaks-julian-assange-destroying-hillary-112912868.html

WikiLeaks (http://deadline.com/tag/wikileaks/) founder Julian Assange (http://deadline.com/tag/julian-assange/) set the record straight on a couple of hot-button issues this morning during a press conference in Berlin. Appearing via Skype, Assange said that while his organization will release a raft of documents before the November 8 presidential election, suggestions that they would “destroy” Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton (http://deadline.com/tag/hillary-clinton/)’s campaign were the result of misquotes. Further regarding both Clinton and her opponent, Donald Trump (http://deadline.com/tag/donald-trump/), Assange said he felt sorry for them: “They are two people that are tormented by their ambitions in different ways.”

The press conference was highly-anticipated, particularly by the Clinton opposition, after former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone tweeted earlier this week:

There are about one million documents to be released by year’s end. Some will come this week and are “significant in relation to the upcoming U.S. election,” Assange said. Asked directly if the docs will “destroy Clinton.” He answered, “There’s been a lot of misquoting of me and WikiLeaks publications. In this particular case, the misquoting has to do with that we intend, or I intend, to harm Hillary Clinton or that I don’t like Hillary Clinton. All those are false. They come about as a result it seems of this campaign and those who are trying to personalize our publications.”

What is coming will be published every week for the next 10 weeks with all election-related docs to hit before November 8. “Do they show interesting features of U.S. power factions and how they operate?” Assange mused. “Yes, they do.” He added that overall there is “significant material on war, arms, oil, Google, the election and mass surveillance.”

Assange did not specify a time or day when new information will be released, although he noted, “If we are going to make a major publication in relation to the United States, we wouldn’t do it at 3 AM” which was roughly the time at which he was speaking during the press conference.

Finally, when asked if he felt an “affinity” with Donald Trump, he answered, “It’s an interesting question. I feel personal affinity with all human beings… I certainly feel sorry for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. They are two people that are tormented by their ambitions in different ways.”

WikiLeaks is celebrating its 10th anniversary today and Assange appeared from his home-in-asylum at London’s Ecuadorian Embassy (but not from the balcony, a plan which had earlier been kiboshed) sporting a black t-shirt emblazoned with the word “truth.”

You have been an advocate of him saying how he has some big things. Where is that?

Your own links owns you. The very title of it says how him destroying Hillary is a misquote.

Fact is you cant live with the fact he is now back pedalling because he knows the things he has is not something that would end her or whatever he was promising. You felt for the hype and are now having to spin this.

"What is coming will be published every week for the next 10 weeks with all election-related docs to hit before November 8. “Do they show interesting features of U.S. power factions and how they operate?” Assange mused. “Yes, they do.” He added that overall there is “significant material on war, arms, oil, Google, the election and mass surveillance.”

This guy has nothing more about Hillary directly or he would have released them by now. He blew his load with the DNC hacks.

TheSanityAnnex
10-04-2016, 12:09 PM
You have been an advocate of him saying how he has some big things. Where is that?

Your own links owns you. The very title of it says how him destroying Hillary is a misquote.

Fact is you cant live with the fact he is now back pedalling because he knows the things he has is not something that would end her or whatever he was promising. You felt for the hype and are now having to spin this.

"What is coming will be published every week for the next 10 weeks with all election-related docs to hit before November 8. “Do they show interesting features of U.S. power factions and how they operate?” Assange mused. “Yes, they do.” He added that overall there is “significant material on war, arms, oil, Google, the election and mass surveillance.”

This guy has nothing more about Hillary directly or he would have released them by now. He blew his load with the DNC hacks.

Only a simpleton like yourself would think he would have already released all his dirt on Hillary, Assange isn't stupid like you are. If he releases everything at once the media can bury it in short order, by releasing something every week for the next 10 weeks the media doesn't stand a chance of burying it all.

If you are so sure he has nothing more directly on Hillary I propose an ELE bet. If Assange does, you are gone from the site. If Assange doesn't, I'm gone from this site. We got a deal?

TheSanityAnnex
10-04-2016, 12:11 PM
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58326636/wikileaks.JPG (http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58326636/wikileaks.JPG)

Reck
10-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Only a simpleton like yourself would think he would have already released all his dirt on Hillary, Assange isn't stupid like you are. If he releases everything at once the media can bury it in short order, by releasing something every week for the next 10 weeks the media doesn't stand a chance of burying it all.

If you are so sure he has nothing more directly on Hillary I propose an ELE bet. If Assange does, you are gone from the site. If Assange doesn't, I'm gone from this site. We got a deal?

I'm in for that bet.

baseline bum
10-04-2016, 12:17 PM
I'm in for that bet.

Wow that is a retarded bet for you to take. :lol

CosmicCowboy
10-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Wow that is a retarded bet for you to take. :lol

:lol

consider the source.

rmt
10-04-2016, 12:22 PM
I'm in for that bet.

Reck, take it back. That's too open-ended a condition: nothing more directly on HC. You're gonna be gone.

CosmicCowboy
10-04-2016, 12:25 PM
keep the bet!

Reck
10-04-2016, 12:25 PM

I'm fairly confident. This guy has nothing more on Hillary.

And let's be clear. There needs to be documents about Hillary doing such and such. Not some indirectly bullshit like the DNC hack.

TheSanityAnnex
10-04-2016, 12:31 PM
I'm in for that bet.

Looks like the stupid schtick was no schtick at all. You'll be missed.

baseline bum
10-04-2016, 12:32 PM

And let's be clear. There needs to be documents about Hillary doing such and such. Not some indirectly bullshit like the DNC hack.

You can't be serious. You think he has released everything the Russians have gotten for him?

rmt
10-04-2016, 12:33 PM

Nobody in the DNC denied them. Assange has a 100% record for 10? years - it's vital to WikiLeaks.

Reck
10-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Nobody in the DNC denied them. Assange has a 100% record - it's vital to WikiLeaks.

I'm not saying it wasn't legit. I'm saying it didn't involved Hillary giving commands. It was just a bunch of people playing favorites.

Reck
10-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Looks like the stupid schtick was no schtick at all. You'll be missed.

We will just have to wait and see then.

TheSanityAnnex
10-04-2016, 12:59 PM
We will just have to wait and see then.

I'll prepare your eulogy

Reck
10-04-2016, 12:59 PM
I'll prepare your eulogy

Save it. You'll be eating your words.

ElNono
10-05-2016, 12:29 AM

In the meantime, he is a willing accomplice in destabilizing the result of the upcoming election. Both of these candidates are shit, but neither party is fully, or at all, able to recognize how crappy their candidate is, and tries to prove how much crappier the other one is by digging deeper and deeper. The net result is an election that nearly half the country is going to distrust, abhor and be unwilling to accept the legitimacy of our duly elected president.

If Shillary wins, the odds that he's going to get sniped in the embassy are way, way greater than a pardon, tbh...

rmt
10-05-2016, 05:35 AM
If Shillary wins, the odds that he's going to get sniped in the embassy are way, way greater than a pardon, tbh...

Are you hinting that she might have something to do with getting rid of him?

Winehole23
10-05-2016, 06:01 AM
I'm not a betting man, but it sounds like El Nono was laying odds.

Winehole23
10-05-2016, 06:14 AM

In the meantime, he is a willing accomplice in destabilizing the result of the upcoming election. Both of these candidates are shit, but neither party is fully, or at all, able to recognize how crappy their candidate is, and tries to prove how much crappier the other one is by digging deeper and deeper. The net result is an election that nearly half the country is going to distrust, abhor and be unwilling to accept the legitimacy of our duly elected president.That's essentially what happened with Obama, though there was little besides his black skin to justify it at the beginning. Conferring legitimacy on one faction and treating the other as if it were foreign to the polity even when it wins the election, bodes ill for political and social stability.

Winehole23
10-05-2016, 06:18 AM
If the Dems don't win the Senate, expect impeachment to commence with a swiftness.

Winehole23
10-05-2016, 06:22 AM
Funny how Congress has become a largely investigatory body ...merely another electoral weapon, as if there were nothing else power was good for, like serving the people, or fostering common good.

hater
10-05-2016, 07:20 AM

"Can we just drone the guy?"

Shillary at a security meeting in 2010.

She already decided on it

TheSanityAnnex
10-05-2016, 01:52 PM

Odds of Marc Turi being suicided just went up

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115

pgardn
10-05-2016, 08:08 PM
Odds of Marc Turi being suicided just went up

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115

Four years...

Thanks Republicans.

ElNono
10-06-2016, 02:00 AM

Their beef go way back. She was at State when he released all those diplomatic cables. Now this DNC stuff. Chelsea Manning was obviously made an example of. Too much bad blood...

Then you have some people that think he's a political prisoner and some people that think he's a rapist... there's really no consensus there that a pardon would be politically favorable for Shillary.