PDA

View Full Version : Would this be an instance where we should hope the shooter does shoot?

Fabbs
10-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Kim Kardashian Held at Gunpoint in Her Paris Hotel Room: Report

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kim-kardashian-held-at-gunpoint-in-her-paris-hotel-room-report/ar-BBwV7Yk?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Knowing these smelly k_nts it could be staged.
But I guess maybe give them the benefit of the doubt?

Fabbs
10-03-2016, 06:07 AM
:lol Some of the tweets

“I hear she was forced to put her clothes back on.”

“Surprised Kim Kardashian didn’t snapchat the whole thing.”

"Kim Kardashian was held at gunpoint in a Paris hotel. Man will be charged with not pulling the trigger and saving humanity from mediocrity."

mrsmaalox
10-03-2016, 07:54 AM
I thought she was always surrounded by attendants and bodyguards.

DJR210
10-03-2016, 07:59 AM
:lmao shoulda killed that piece of shit

This is what she gets for boasting about her money to losers on social media

DJR210
10-03-2016, 08:00 AM

She is.. But the assailants held the hotel staff at gunpoint and forced them to allow entry to her room.. Caught that whore slippin :lol

Sportcamper
10-03-2016, 11:11 AM

Exactly...Whoooas story tales have no bounds...

DMX7
10-03-2016, 11:51 AM
She has lowered America's collective IQ by many points.

Fabbs
10-03-2016, 12:19 PM
She has lowered America's collective IQ by many points.
We are now supposed to believe the head K_nt herself had enough IQ to:

Our sources say at least 2 gunmen bound and gagged Kim with handcuffs and tape and then put her in the bathtub.......After the gunmen left she was able to break out of the restraints and called for help.

:lmao ya right, K_nt Kardashian able to break out of handcuffs.

Buddy Mignon
10-03-2016, 01:30 PM
:lmao shoulda killed that piece of shit

This is what she gets for boasting about her money to losers on social media

Well get off social media... lol

johnsmith
10-03-2016, 01:40 PM
I still think she's pretty hot.

Avante
10-03-2016, 02:30 PM
Why would anyone want some celeb they don't know dead? What's that say about them?

Sure you;'d want to blow away a Bin Laden, a Hitler, a known trouble maker, but somebody like her, sheesh~~~

Fabbs
10-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Why would anyone want some celeb they don't know dead? What's that say about them?

Sure you;'d want to blow away a Bin Laden, a Hitler, a known trouble maker, but somebody like her, sheesh~~~
See if your almanac has "hyperbole" in it, Fat Boi.

Avante
10-03-2016, 03:19 PM
See if your almanac has "hyperbole" in it, Fat Boi.

I don't own even one almanac. I just have this thing about people who say things in hiding they'd never say otherwise.

DJR210
10-03-2016, 03:53 PM

Get off your fucking Naruto forum.. :lol

"MVP of the Naruto forum"

Fabbs
10-03-2016, 04:00 PM
I don't own even one almanac. I just have this thing about people who say things in hiding they'd never say otherwise.
I'm sure you own at least a dozen.
As to why you would be afraid to say anything to Kim Kardashian in person, I dunno. :lol
You did come out and post you were actually 5'3" 130 pounds so maybe that is why.

Avante
10-03-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm sure you own at least a dozen.
As to why you would be afraid to say anything to Kim Kardashian in person, I dunno. :lol
You did come out and post you were actually 5'3" 130 pounds so maybe that is why.

Then you'd be wrong, I have never owned any almanacs. What good would they do me?

There isn't a guy here with the balls to say shit to anyone in person like they BS here. All but Avante that is.

Brazil
10-03-2016, 04:21 PM
:lol Some of the tweets

“I hear she was forced to put her clothes back on.”

“Surprised Kim Kardashian didn’t snapchat the whole thing.”

"Kim Kardashian was held at gunpoint in a Paris hotel. Man will be charged with not pulling the trigger and saving humanity from mediocrity."

:lol

Fabbs
10-03-2016, 05:11 PM
There isn't a guy here with the balls to say shit to anyone in person like they BS here. All but Avante that is.
Are you the guy (well, profile) that benefactor has said name the time and place? To which you in turn weasel?

clambake
10-03-2016, 05:14 PM
Are you the guy (well, profile) that benefactor has said name the time and place? To which you in turn weasel?

thats him

DMC
10-03-2016, 05:46 PM

If she was darker, 16 and roaming the streets... now that's different. Fuck her then.

DMC
10-03-2016, 05:56 PM
btw I think it was an inside job for the insurance money. Who carries 10m in real jewelry without putting it in a safe?

Fabbs
10-03-2016, 06:01 PM
btw I think it was an inside job for the insurance money. Who carries 10m in real jewelry without putting it in a safe?
absolutely.
also waiting to hear why head security guy was not around, and even if not, surely head guy has plans b c d and e in place.
Just going by tone of voice, do you find Kanyes voice to be truly surprised when his handler tells him what happened and he informs crowd he has to leave. Kanye does not sound like a chick who was just told his husband was being held at gunpoint.

UZER
10-03-2016, 07:18 PM

Better watch out Luva. As much as you brag about Kobe's money, they might come after you next.

DJR210
10-04-2016, 08:51 AM
Better watch out Luva. As much as you brag about Kobe's money, they might come after you next.

:lol they're gonna come out with some Naruto cards, an adult size Naruto cosplay outfit, maybe some ninja weapons at best

Dirk Oneanddoneski
10-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Kinda surprised they didn't stick it in her butt tbh

10-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Kinda surprised they didn't stick it in her butt tbh
That's how you know it wasn't real imho tbh

Fabbs
10-13-2016, 04:58 AM
Kim Kardashian West robbery Halloween costume withdrawn

An online retailer has withdrawn a Halloween costume inspired by Kim Kardashian West's recent robbery ordeal, following a backlash.
The Parisian Heist Robbery Victim Costume Kit does not name the 35-year-old social media personality.
But it features a Kardashian lookalike dressed in a white robe and sporting a giant ring.

The costume description said: "She has devoted her life to promoting American decadence, youth, and hedonism but all that flashy living caught up with her one night in Paris when armed men bound her, stole her jewelry and her peace of mind."
The $70 (£57) outfit also featured a black wig, black sunglasses, a fake gag and a length of rope.
Johnathon Weeks, founder of online retailer Costumeish, told Time Magazine that Kardashian West was not mentioned by name for legal reasons.
"It'll make people either cringe or laugh," he said, adding that the outfit was intended to provoke a strong response from customers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37627482

Fabbs
10-13-2016, 05:00 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2826604.1476194380!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/lvcostume.jpg

DMC
10-15-2016, 12:29 AM
absolutely.
also waiting to hear why head security guy was not around, and even if not, surely head guy has plans b c d and e in place.
Just going by tone of voice, do you find Kanyes voice to be truly surprised when his handler tells him what happened and he informs crowd he has to leave. Kanye does not sound like a chick who was just told his husband was being held at gunpoint.
I don't know, I never listen to them faggots.

DMC
10-15-2016, 12:43 AM
What if she was raped? Would they tell anyone?