PDA

View Full Version : Updated Prediction. Shillary Clintler will ring this year

hater
10-03-2016, 02:03 PM
The public smear campaign by the entire medi ecosystem as well as Clintsuckas out there have demolished Trumps chances as of right now. He has no chance in hell now.

All hail our new she-lord

Dont say you were not warned I expect a full scale world war or at least a major multi national conflict in the 1 year following Shitlers coronation.

RIP Donald. RIP us

dabom
10-03-2016, 02:04 PM
:lmao

:tu

FromWayDowntown
10-03-2016, 02:09 PM
"I mean, really, why shouldn't a candidate for President from a major American party be permitted to continually say grossly offensive things about peoples of other races and against women, to flout his wealth and his use of it for his own gain alone, and to maintain his fitness for office without offering any specifics about his background or his policies? Why on Earth would the media assume for itself the obligation to report on things like that?"

-OP

pgardn
10-03-2016, 02:11 PM
The public smear campaign by the entire medi ecosystem as well as Clintsuckas out there have demolished Trumps chances as of right now. He has no chance in hell now.

Dont say you were not warned I expect a full scale world war or at least a major multi national conflict in the 1 year following Shitlers coronation.

RIP Donald. RIP us

So F'N idiots like you defaulted Clinton in.

We owe you a big punch in the face.

rmt
10-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Oh, hater, don't give up so easily. Things can change mighty fast. Don't leave ducks and me alone - lol.

Reck
10-03-2016, 02:18 PM
:lmao :lmao

Hater now 0 & 1000000.

Time to retire bro.

rmt
10-03-2016, 02:26 PM
"I mean, really, why shouldn't a candidate for President from a major American party be permitted to continually say grossly offensive things about peoples of other races and against women, to flout his wealth and his use of it for his own gain alone, and to maintain his fitness for office without offering any specifics about his background or his policies? Why on Earth would the media assume for itself the obligation to report on things like that?"

-OP

Maybe some women of other races are more concerned about the corruption in government as seen in the FBI's fishy giving of immunity to 5 of Hillary's people with nothing in return than grossly offensive things someone says.

FromWayDowntown
10-03-2016, 02:34 PM
Maybe some women of other races are more concerned about the corruption in government as seen in the FBI's fishy giving of immunity to 5 of Hillary's people with nothing in return than grossly offensive things someone says.

That may be true. I would hope that it is.

But hater says that "the entire medi ecosystem as well as Clintsuckas out there" is what has put Trump behind again. That implies (to me, at least) a belief that the media shouldn't be asking about the idiotic things that Trump says. My point was just that the questions the media asks are relevant because Trump says those things himself (and about himself), which means that any fault for Trump's current electoral problem lies mostly at the feet of Donald Trump -- certainly much moreso than anyone else.

CosmicCowboy
10-03-2016, 02:36 PM
That may be true. I would hope that it is.

But hater says that "the entire medi ecosystem as well as Clintsuckas out there" is what has put Trump behind again. That implies (to me, at least) a belief that the media shouldn't be asking about the idiotic things that Trump says. My point was just that the questions the media asks are relevant because Trump says those things himself (and about himself), which means that any fault for Trump's current electoral problem lies mostly at the feet of Donald Trump -- certainly much moreso than anyone else.

No doubt he keeps saying stupid shit. It's like he really is trying to lose.

Chinook
10-03-2016, 02:36 PM

Can't speak for the women part, but I think the average minority is much more concerned with their president being racist than them being corrupt. And shit, it's not like Trump's not corrupt as hell, either.

benefactor
10-03-2016, 02:41 PM
I love that hater is pulling for Trump and predicting victory. Match made in heaven tbh.
:wakeup

clambake
10-03-2016, 02:44 PM
what did he say now?

dabom
10-03-2016, 02:46 PM
:wakeup

He sets himself to fail. Time after time. :lol

Splits
10-03-2016, 02:48 PM

So confident in his shitposting all year, refused to take a single bet because hater knew I was owning his ass

Splits
10-03-2016, 02:50 PM
Trump will take the lead after the first debate and wont look back (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262661&goto=newpost)

Fabbs
10-03-2016, 03:09 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Shigemitsu-signs-surrender.jpg

rmt
10-03-2016, 03:09 PM
Can't speak for the women part, but I think the average minority is much more concerned with their president being racist than them being corrupt. And shit, it's not like Trump's not corrupt as hell, either.

May I ask what exactly Trump could do to me (as a minority woman) that's worse than a corrupt government?

DarrinS
10-03-2016, 03:26 PM
Dude couldn't help himself from using twitter on the shitter.

Hopefully , we still get at least one more SNL skit from Alec Baldwin. :lol

Chinook
10-03-2016, 03:29 PM
May I ask what exactly Trump could do to me (as a minority woman) that's worse than a corrupt government?

The government has been corrupt since the constitution was written. I'd argue that corruption doesn't do nearly as much damage as people assume it does. Discrimination has more obvious effects, I'd say.

Winehole23
10-03-2016, 08:58 PM
Trump ran the shittiest campaign ever. That's why he'll lose.

Bellyaching about the media is loser talk.

DMX7
10-03-2016, 09:01 PM

RIP Donald. RIP us

What made you give up???

DMX7
10-03-2016, 09:06 PM

Splits
10-03-2016, 09:11 PM
So hater, when are you going to suck my dick?

pgardn
10-03-2016, 09:43 PM
The public smear campaign by the entire medi ecosystem s

Can you guide us to what media would should have been reading for the truth?

And he publically smeared himself starting in the Republican primaries but apparently the party laughed it off. Well... Is he funny anymore?

Xevious
10-04-2016, 12:42 AM
There is no smear campaign against Trump. Yes, the media follows him closer than other candidates in the past, but that's because we've never had a candidate like him. If anything, the fact that he openly lies, routinely says bigoted and sexist shit, and has had multiple illegal and shady business dealings uncovered regarding his company, yet still he's hanging neck-and-neck with Hillary... just says what a terrible candidate she is. Anyone else would've beaten her easily. If Trump loses, it's all on him.

cd021
10-04-2016, 05:57 AM

I would imagine black women and Hispanic women are more concerned that Trump is floating bringing back an incredibly unpopular, ineffective and unconstitutional law where police can stop their kids because they deem them to be suspicious even for doing something as harmless as walking down a street. Also in a time where there is deep mistrust among minorities for the police (much of it deserved), he has essentially promised to empower them without offering solutions to the policing problem.

Trump clearly doesn't respect women, your entitled to your opinions about him but I think it's difficult to dispute his track record on race and sexism.

hater
10-04-2016, 07:36 AM

-OP

Even more importantly how is one of the worst candidates in history and a terrible Secretary of State that caused the rise of ISIS and death of an ambassador(one of the biggest tragedies a country can have) how is this candidate getting softball after softball on her way to the 2nd worst presidency in history ?? Bafling

hater
10-04-2016, 07:39 AM
:lmao thinking a candidate thats polite when shes fucking and using the people to reach power is better than the opposite :lol

"Shes polite so Ill let her fuck me for eternity" :lmao retarded

hater
10-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Oh, hater, don't give up so easily. Things can change mighty fast. Don't leave ducks and me alone - lol.

The trump train derailed tbh. Still shillary is capable of turning everything to shit so hopefully she does and proves me wrong :lmao

Ill gladly eat crow at the Trump inauguration :lol

FromWayDowntown
10-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Even more importantly how is one of the worst candidates in history and a terrible Secretary of State that caused the rise of ISIS and death of an ambassador(one of the biggest tragedies a country can have) how is this candidate getting softball after softball on her way to the 2nd worst presidency in history ?? Bafling

The actual answer to this question is that she isn't getting softballs; the media issue for Trump is that he continues to say absolutely asinine things and to be proven to have done things that raise questions about him. And he's so thin-skinned that when those questions are asked, he responds with more nonsense that requires even more reporting.

It's quite literally all on him.

Splits
10-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Ill gladly eat crow at the Trump inauguration :lol

You should gladly suck my cock since I've been owning you for an entire year and you've finally admitted it.

hater
10-04-2016, 11:35 AM
The actual answer to this question is that she isn't getting softballs; the media issue for Trump is that he continues to say absolutely asinine things and to be proven to have done things that raise questions about him. And he's so thin-skinned that when those questions are asked, he responds with more nonsense that requires even more reporting.

It's quite literally all on him.

Shes getting softballs wake up

Are you seriously denying the media despises Trump? Come on now

hater
10-04-2016, 11:38 AM
:lmao Bill just called Obamas health care system crazy and is calling for a reform :lol

cd021
10-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Shes getting softballs wake up

Are you seriously denying the media despises Trump? Come on now

One of the reasons that so difficult for me to even envision voting Republican. Trump is laughably unqualified and his policy proposals are often vague and nonsensical not to mention he lies more than just about any person who has ever ran for office, yet when the media points this out they are called biased and slanted.

The GOP is in complete free fall; He beat out sixteen other GOP candidates, a couple of whom were considered to be the parties future and Trump might still get crushed in the Presidential election.

FromWayDowntown
10-04-2016, 12:18 PM
The GOP is in complete free fall; He beat out sixteen other GOP candidates, a couple of whom were considered to be the parties future and Trump might still get crushed in the Presidential election.

With virtually any other candidate, this campaign would be largely about whether the Dems could keep the GOP from a legislative supermajority. It would have certainly changed the Supreme Court for a generation and an all-but-certain roll back of all (or virtually all) of Obama's legacy.

Instead, they nominated an unserious candidate.

Trump may still win, and generational Republican hegemony may still come to pass, but they could have ensured it by nominating a guy who can't keep from shooting himself in the foot with idiotic rantings.

baseline bum
10-04-2016, 12:38 PM
With virtually any other candidate, this campaign would be largely about whether the Dems could keep the GOP from a legislative supermajority. It would have certainly changed the Supreme Court for a generation and an all-but-certain roll back of all (or virtually all) of Obama's legacy.

Instead, they nominated an unserious candidate.

Trump may still win, and generational Republican hegemony may still come to pass, but they could have ensured it by nominating a guy who can't keep from shooting himself in the foot with idiotic rantings.

Scary thought. Had they nominated Kasich the Republican party would own the presidency, the house, the senate, the supreme court (surely they'd confirm another Scalia and Ginsburg can't have too long left on the court), and most of the states. The GOP has been so wildly successful at the state level which gives them the house by default until 2020 when their gerrymandering of house districts could first be undone. But that's pretty much what this election is to me. I hate Clinton but she is far better than a full Republican government.

Splits
10-04-2016, 02:26 PM
Scary thought. Had they nominated Kasich the Republican party would own the presidency, the house, the senate, the supreme court (surely they'd confirm another Scalia and Ginsburg can't have too long left on the court), and most of the states. The GOP has been so wildly successful at the state level which gives them the house by default until 2020 when their gerrymandering of house districts could first be undone. But that's pretty much what this election is to me. I hate Clinton but she is far better than a full Republican government.

Yep. And you know the very first thing Droopy McConnell would do is kill the filibuster.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
10-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Kasich only won his home state no one liked him

Trump got the most votes in GOP history, it wasn't even close

http://i.imgur.com/z71nge3.jpg

Reck
10-04-2016, 02:59 PM
^Yeah.

I dont get why people say if they nominated Kasich or not. That's a dumb way to see things since the people are the one who get to pick their nominee. Trump is a faggot but he killed everyone.

But even if the GOP got to choose their candidates, it wouldn't have been Kasich. Jeb was their boy followed closely by Rubio.

Kasich wasn't even on their radar.

dabom
10-04-2016, 03:16 PM
"Biggest box office sales" what about inflation.

Anyways the country has gotten bigger too. More voters. 70 million more people since 1990.

baseline bum
10-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Kasich was demolishing Clinton head to head. I'm glad GOP voters picked the racist fascist because they would have controlled all of Washington otherwise.

rmt
10-04-2016, 03:29 PM
"Biggest box office sales" what about inflation.

Anyways the country has gotten bigger too. More voters. 70 million more people since 1990.

Most of those (young, immigrants) wouldn't vote in republican primaries - probably Democrats.

dabom
10-04-2016, 03:30 PM
And what does your assumption have to do with 70 million people over the last 35 years?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-04-2016, 03:44 PM
:lmao Bill just called Obamas health care system crazy and is calling for a reform :lol

You think that Trump would put in the price controls that Bill called for?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Kasich was demolishing Clinton head to head. I'm glad GOP voters picked the racist fascist because they would have controlled all of Washington otherwise.

Electability stopped being a campaign issue for the GOP with McCain/Palin. It's only gotten worse with the rise of the Tea Party.

Maybe when they lose the Senate too they will wake up but it sure didn't when they lost it all in 2008. They just double down.

Competing against ideologues is always a good thing when reality ends up the arbiter.

rmt
10-04-2016, 03:53 PM
And what does your assumption have to do with 70 million people over the last 35 years?

What I didn't state clearly was that any increase in votes Trump got is probably not from the (new) 70 million people but from older, inactive voters or Dems/Ind switched to repubs.

baseline bum
10-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Electability stopped being a campaign issue for the GOP with McCain/Palin. It's only gotten worse with the rise of the Tea Party.

Maybe when they lose the Senate too they will wake up but it sure didn't when they lost it all in 2008. They just double down.

Competing against ideologues is always a good thing when reality ends up the arbiter.

All that angry nationalist far right shit does great for them in midterms and state elections though since Dem voters seem too fucking lazy to vote in non-presidential elections. And then with the gerrymandering they have done at the state level it's a race to the bottom to win your primary in a Republican house district. They have been a pretty successful party despite their failures in the presidential elections.

Bender
10-04-2016, 04:03 PM
No doubt he keeps saying stupid shit. It's like he really is trying to lose.

I doubt he ever seriously wanted to win

rmt
10-04-2016, 04:13 PM
I doubt he ever seriously wanted to win

So why would he spend tens of millions on his campaign? Do you think he's gonna re-coup that plus the damage done to his brand.

clambake
10-04-2016, 04:30 PM
So why would he spend tens of millions on his campaign? Do you think he's gonna re-coup that plus the damage done to his brand.

you think all this damages his brand?

not that much $. he funneled quite a bit back to himself.

rmt
10-04-2016, 04:52 PM
you think all this damages his brand?

not that much $. he funneled quite a bit back to himself.

Yes, his net worth is down $800 million from last year. And he lost the golf tournament at Doral to of all places Mexico.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/04/donald-trump-net-worth-forbes-400

clambake
10-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Yes, his net worth is down $800 million from last year. And he lost the golf tournament at Doral to of all places Mexico.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/04/donald-trump-net-worth-forbes-400

listen...he's fine. venues are very expensive.....and he is strengthening his brand. he's getting twice the support from the same group of supporters.

Warlord23
10-04-2016, 05:25 PM

Yeah, but after he loses he teams up with Bannon to start Trump TV and a website. Then you and the rest of the moron horde subscribe to his media firm; he gets your credit card details and milks you for the rest of your sorry existence. He also elbows out Fox/Rush/Beck and gets all those advertisers who will try to sell you gold, incontinence pills, home security solutions, gun accessories, Ann Coulter's latest book on the downfall of America etc.

Reck
10-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Yeah, but after he loses he teams up with Bannon to start Trump TV and a website. Then you and the rest of the moron horde subscribe to his media firm; he gets your credit card details and milks you for the rest of your sorry existence. He also elbows out Fox/Rush/Beck and gets all those advertisers who will try to sell you gold, incontinence pills, home security solutions, gun accessories, Ann Coulter's latest book on the downfall of America etc.

I dont think he'll hang on to his followers after he gets creamed.

Starting a whole network from the ground up is too much of an unknown. Trump doesn't like uncertainty.

Remember Romney? Guy had a pretty big following and once he lost they all deserted the guy like he had leprosy.

dabom
10-04-2016, 06:24 PM
What I didn't state clearly was that any increase in votes Trump got is probably not from the (new) 70 million people but from older, inactive voters or Dems/Ind switched to repubs.

Guess you're wrong.

ElNono
10-04-2016, 06:56 PM
Kasich only won his home state no one liked him

Trump got the most votes in GOP history, it wasn't even close

That number is not even 10% of actual eligible voters... he might've excited certain GOP base, but not sure it means much looking at the general...

hater
10-04-2016, 09:01 PM
:lmao Kachick was a scrub who would have been pummeled by anyone including Average Joe Biden :lmao

:lol why do niggas overhype kachik so much? Hes the white Dangelo Russell

Splits
10-04-2016, 09:05 PM
What's a kachick?

Is that like a kick to the cunt?

KA-CHICK!

baseline bum
10-04-2016, 09:13 PM
:lmao Kachick was a scrub who would have been pummeled by anyone including Average Joe Biden :lmao

:lol why do niggas overhype kachik so much? Hes the white Dangelo Russell

But Trump is Kobe minus the achilles

hater
10-04-2016, 10:52 PM
But Trump is Kobe minus the achilles

Splits
11-09-2016, 01:54 AM
:lol

StrengthAndHonor
11-09-2016, 02:00 AM
GOAT Jinx thread. Kudos to hater :lol

spursistan
11-09-2016, 11:34 AM
GOAT Jinx thread. Kudos to hater (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609) :lol

Splits
01-19-2017, 03:34 PM

RIP Donald. RIP us

lol

spurraider21
12-13-2019, 01:50 PM
called it :tu

ChumpDumper
12-13-2019, 01:55 PM
:rollin hater

Why would you lie about this when everyone saw it?

hater
12-13-2019, 01:56 PM
GOAT Jinx thread. Kudos to hater :lol

this niga gets it :tu

keyword is “ring”

benefactor
12-13-2019, 01:56 PM

ChumpDumper
12-13-2019, 01:58 PM

this niga gets it :tu

keyword is “ring”
:lol det spin.

You flip flopped, dude.

You can't change that now.

hater
12-13-2019, 01:59 PM
:lol det spin.

You flip flopped, dude.

You can't change that now.

we could argue all day but we wont ma niga

I had to pull all the stops qnd this epic JINX thread covered any potentialities

ChumpDumper
12-13-2019, 02:01 PM

I had to pull all the stops qnd this epic JINX thread covered any potentialities

:lol no

You changed your mind and announced it to the entire board.

Now you're just making it worse.

:so wishy washy....

pgardn
12-13-2019, 02:45 PM

And now we see why he turned Trumptard.
The logic used with the lying.

RandomGuy
12-13-2019, 03:54 PM

hehehehehehe

:worthy:

Spurtacular
12-13-2019, 10:07 PM

Hence why Obama didn't take ISIS, and Trump did.

:lmao Chumpettes

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2019, 10:14 PM
My boy hater, hope your jinx works on Trump and we get Bernie 2020 :toast

ElNono
12-13-2019, 10:15 PM
damn :lol