PDA

View Full Version : Strip club dancers sue state over new age restrictions

Fabbs
10-05-2016, 08:58 AM
NEW ORLEANS (AP) Three dancers have filed a federal lawsuit alleging that a law requiring performers in New Orleans strip clubs be at least 21 years old is unconstitutional.
The lawsuit comes about a week before state officials have said they'll begin enforcing the new law statewide.
The dancers say the law will rob them of the ability to express themselves, in violation of the First Amendment guarantee of free speech.
They also claim the law unfairly targets women, citing a clause that defines strip club performers as "entertainers whose breasts or buttocks are exposed to view."
That definition, they claim, does not prohibit the same conduct by men who are between the ages of 18 and 21.
A hearing has not been scheduled on the lawsuit.

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Strip-club-dancers-sue-state-over-new-age-restrictions-394973011.html

FromWayDowntown are you pleased and will you be supporting these women who are pursuing their Constitutional Rights?

I. Hustle
10-05-2016, 09:04 AM
I know a certain STer that will help fight to lower the age requirement to even lower than that.

Blake
10-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Seems like an easy lawsuit for the strippers to win

They can go to war and hold a rifle but they're too young to slide down a pole nekkid gawdammit

Avante
10-05-2016, 11:40 AM
I know a certain STer that will help fight to lower the age requirement to even lower than that.

You can't read? How clear do I have to make it? Nobody belongs in a bar any younger than 21 and stripping should be illegal.

Anyone who gets off watching girls strip is a sick fuck.

Dude, stop making shit up and totaly ignoring my stance on this stuff, why do you play that? I'm totally against young people being in bars/stripping, so cool your lying, ok?

Stupid, me talking about my disgust with all that is what started all this silly "pedo" crap, how I don't know. I see a man messing around with kids I;m kicking his ass, what about that don't you get?

Blake
10-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Lol

I. Hustle
10-05-2016, 12:30 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/274/img_pd_150430_yr0mbo.gif

clambake
10-05-2016, 12:32 PM
every time

Avante
10-05-2016, 12:35 PM

How many of you out there see how I do it? I;m inside how many of these little shits head? All because I said..."Wish I'd known about sick ass world over there"......Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
10-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Any father, brother, husband, who lets his daughter, sister, wife, strip needs his ass kicked. Any female with that level of....DUH~~~~ needs to put in jail.

10-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Hook, line and sinker

DJR210
10-05-2016, 01:16 PM
The strip club, at least in San Antonio, died when they got rid of the butt naked in favor of pasties and name tags.. Not trying to spend 20 bucks just to be in position to see twat in the back room when it used to be covered by the cost of admission.

DJR210
10-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Lol

every time

Hook, line and sinker

No, it went right over all 4 of your heads.. He's actually working us.. Why are we so fucking gullible??

Avante
10-05-2016, 01:25 PM
Hook, line and sinker

I know Avanteitist at it's best.

Chucho
10-05-2016, 01:29 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa3S35jGaY4wBQwHJUhVJt0CBYdcTu7 tKmMFyElMn8e1s3AeqW

Avante
10-05-2016, 01:35 PM
No, it went right over all 4 of your heads.. He's actually working us.. Why are we so fucking gullible??

I'll be damn there is intelligent life here.

It's the old.....bet ya can't run out to the mail box and get back before I count 10, like ya use on a kid. So there they go running....hahaha~~~

UNT Eagles 2016
10-05-2016, 01:43 PM
I'm at work munching on sunflower seeds right now...

I. Hustle
10-05-2016, 01:59 PM
http://d236bkdxj385sg.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

Blake
10-05-2016, 02:11 PM

I'll be damn there is intelligent life here.

Lolllllllllll

Blake
10-05-2016, 02:11 PM
I know Avanteitist at it's best.

Pavlovante

DJR210
10-05-2016, 02:48 PM
I'm at work munching on sunflower seeds right now...

Sea salt and black pepper BIGS for the win

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Man, all someone has to do is mention underage girls and avante comes running now. That's pretty funny.

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:16 PM
How many of you out there see how I do it? I;m inside how many of these little shits head? All because I said..."Wish I'd known about sick ass world over there"......Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruh, he didn't even mention you by name and you came running....you're losing.

Blake
10-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Man, all someone has to do is mention underage girls and avante comes running now. That's pretty funny.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/70/Pavlov's_dog_conditioning.svg/1280px-Pavlov's_dog_conditioning.svg.png

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:41 PM
Pavlante?

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Pavlovante

Lol

Clipper Nation
10-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Stupid, me talking about my disgust with all that is what started all this silly "pedo" crap
No, fatty, this is what started it:

I had no idea what was really going on in those Hong Kong/Bangkok/Singapore/Olongapo bars. So when some little cutie..."buy me drink babysan"..sat down beside me I was out of my element, I had no element. Then when she says..."we go fucky sucky short time"....hey, what's a boy do in that spot, yep...fucky sucky short time.

Many years after getting out of the Navy somebody brought to my attention just how young some of those bar girls were over there. Something I'd never thought of. And how many of them were forced into that life, something else I knew nothing about.

Well no not really, I never knew the age of those girls and the age of consentment was like 14 or something stupid like that over there.

I was 19 and didn't even know there was an age of consentment anywhere. I was just doing what sailors did.

Your own words, fatass.

Avante
10-05-2016, 04:41 PM
No, fatty, this is what started it:

Your own words, fatass.

Why not post all of what I said, ok?

And, that was true with all us young guys over there. Who goes to... A BAR... looking for underage kids? Now think, ok? With the drinking age at 18, why would anyone younger be in there? And, where I came from ya had to 21 to be in a bar.

Dude, have you EVER got anything right?

Avante
10-05-2016, 04:42 PM

Dude, Avante has gotta be about 80% of what you do here, right?

Blake
10-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Leave it to fatso to destroy what could have been a solid thread

Blake
10-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Dude, Avante has gotta be about 80% of what you do here, right?

You being worried about people following you around is about 33% of what you do here.

34% retarded almanac lists
33% musty old YouTube clips

Clipper Nation
10-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Why not post all of what I said, ok?

Here's the whole thread. Everyone can make of it what they will:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222553

Avante
10-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Here's the whole thread. Everyone can make of it what they will:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222553

So why did you not post this...

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick fuck!

Well?

I. Hustle
10-05-2016, 05:00 PM

But but but I'm the one that got baited.

Avante
10-05-2016, 05:05 PM
But but but I'm the one that got baited.

Dude, do I ever talk about you? Do you constantly talk about me?

You belong to Avante, and it's plain to see.

I. Hustle
10-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Dude, do I ever talk about you? Do you constantly talk about me?

You belong to Avante, and it's plain to see.

Stop following me around and humping my leg. I never brought you up. The guilt that weighs you down like Judy's sagging boobs is what made you lash out.

JMarkJohns
10-05-2016, 05:29 PM
Avante is pissed that girls older than 14 are wanting to make the decisions, not be forced to fuckysucky pedo fatass sailors. Avante doesn't want woman to have a choice. Avante wants all bar girls to be 14 and be forced to fucky sucky...

That's what it sounds like Avante is peddling here.

18, wants to dance, no fuckysucky... Against
14, forced to fuckysucky... Rationalizes

Avante
10-05-2016, 05:33 PM
Stop following me around and humping my leg. I never brought you up. The guilt that weighs you down like Judy's sagging boobs is what made you lash out.

So who were you talking about? Answer the question with a name other than.... Avante. You can't do it, can you?

Avante
10-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Avante is pissed that girls older than 14 are wanting to make the decisions, not be forced to fuckysucky pedo fatass sailors. Avante doesn't want woman to have a choice. Avante wants all bar girls to be 14 and be forced to fucky sucky...

That's what it sounds like Avante is peddling here.

18, wants to dance, no fuckysucky... Against
14, forced to fuckysucky... Rationalizes

What I really wanted was this.

Captain....ok gentlemen, keep in mind things are different here in the Phillipines, you are no longer in Kansas..ok? Everyone on the other side of that fence is out to get all they can off you, so be smart. Do not go over alone, as a matter of fact I won't allow anyone to leave his ship alone, so ya better get some buddies together.

There are girls in the bars who do not want to be there, they are forced to be there so if you are that hard up, you know what you are dealing with. Some might be as young as 14, yes I know...appauling. Hopefully none of you are some sick ass pedo.

Watch yourself and remember you get put in jail over here we can't do anything to help you. And one last thing, if I were you guys I'd hang with Avante, who couldn't use 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel in a strange land?

So have fun, but be careful.

clambake
10-05-2016, 06:48 PM

Captain....ok gentlemen, keep in mind things are different here in the Phillipines, you are no longer in Kansas..ok? Everyone on the other side of that fence is out to get all they can off you, so be smart. Do not go over alone, as a matter of fact I won't allow anyone to leave his ship alone, so ya better get some buddies together.

There are girls in the bars who do not want to be there, they are forced to be there so if you are that hard up, you know what you are dealing with. Some might be as young as 14, yes I know...appauling. Hopefully none of you are some sick ass pedo.

Watch yourself and remember you get put in jail over here we can't do anything to help you. And one last thing, if I were you guys I'd hang with Avante, who couldn't use 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel in a strange land?

lol they didn't tell me

Clipper Nation
10-05-2016, 07:56 PM

Bullshit, old faggot. You knew but didn't care.

Avante
10-05-2016, 08:11 PM
Bullshit, old faggot. You knew but didn't care.

How could I possibly know? Explain that to me. I was 19 yeas old and never been a bar in a foreign land (been in bars in Hawaii). Why would I be thinking young kids worked in bars hustling drinks, well?

And,a sick ass pedo goes looking for kids, I'd never do sick shit like that. And, who in the hell wants to be around dumb ass kids anyway?

Avante....so what ya been doing?
girl...my homework.
Avante...hmmmm? So what do ya drive?
girl...my mom and dad haul me around.
Avante...hmmmm? So what do you drink?
girl...I hate that stuff, but you can drink mine, please?
Avante...hmmmm?

Clipper Nation
10-05-2016, 08:24 PM
More excuses from the sick old fuck.

Avante
10-05-2016, 08:30 PM
More excuses from the sick old fuck.

Did ya miss my take on sick ass pedos? You brought it back up here, did ya read what I said about those sick fucks?

Excuses?

Dude, do you EVER get anything right?

I made it real clear I see anyone messing with kids as those ya blow the fuck away, you can't read?

Where did I say anything about sex with anyone underage, well? I had no idea anyone there could be underage, can't you read?

What does this tell you about my stance on that sick shit, well?

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does that get ignored?

Fabbs
01-30-2018, 10:36 AM
Seems like an easy lawsuit for the strippers to win

They can go to war and hold a rifle but they're too young to slide down a pole nekkid gawdammit
Judge agreed.
Federal judge blocks enforcement of Louisiana's stripper age requirements
In March 2017 at least.
Legislators were said to be drafting a future bill that they hoped would prohibit 18 19 20 year olds.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/03/stripper_age_limits_court_deci.html

We got some Louisiana posters who can give us 2018 info?

Will Hunting
01-30-2018, 02:24 PM
One look at the thread title was enough to know that this would become an Avante pedophilia thread :lol

The Gemini Method
01-30-2018, 03:32 PM
Had to take a break from the redundant nature of the PF forum to see this baited thread. Went exactly as expected.

DJR210
01-30-2018, 04:26 PM
:lol the typical Fabbs breaking news threads

Wild Cobra
01-30-2018, 04:32 PM
Well, In say it depends on the establishment. If it's a juice bar, 18+ years old. If its a bar where the drinking age is 21, then the dancers should be 21+.

Blake
01-30-2018, 04:35 PM
Well, In say it depends on the establishment. If it's a juice bar, 18+ years old. If its a bar where the drinking age is 21, then the dancers should be 21+.

Why? Because you say so?

Fabbs
01-30-2018, 06:36 PM
:lol the typical Fabbs breaking news threads
uh oh. Involves attractive adult women.
I'm working on getting Team Moderators of SpursTalk to have a "Not Safe for Krew Members" on the title of such threads.
So you won't get further pissy, bloated and *offended*.

Fabbs
01-30-2018, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Wild Cobra

Why? Because you say so?
co sign w Blake.

DAF86
01-30-2018, 07:38 PM
Do folks really read avante's wall of words? Do you really want to interact with him so much?

Avante
01-30-2018, 11:45 PM
One look at the thread title was enough to know that this would become an Avante pedophilia thread :lol

Why what I actually said gets totally ignored....???

This is my take...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only here in stupidville does that become....you pedo.

I would chop a fucking sick ass pedos head clean off, ok?

DJR210
01-31-2018, 04:38 PM

This is my take...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A quick search with your zip code will provide a map of all convicted and registered sex offenders in your area. Why don't you put your money where dick usually goes, and go out and "put bullets" in the "diseased brains" of this group of people that you allegedly "hate"?

You're just an old f:lolgg:lolt pussy who runs his mouth spreading bullshit all over message boards.. now sit your old ass down bitch before you throw off your pacemaker

Avante
01-31-2018, 09:35 PM
A quick search with your zip code will provide a map of all convicted and registered sex offenders in your area. Why don't you put your money where dick usually goes, and go out and "put bullets" in the "diseased brains" of this group of people that you allegedly "hate"?

You're just an old f:lolgg:lolt pussy who runs his mouth spreading bullshit all over message boards.. now sit your old ass down bitch before you throw off your pacemaker

I'm not the one who reads.....sick ass pedos need a bullet in the fucking brain....and then totally act like I can't read and call the cat who posted that a pedo...huh?

Dude, what am I saying here?

~~~~~~~~~~

Well?

Dude, it's assholes like you that have the problems and if ya played that stupid....pedo....shit anywhere else you'd be banned.

Dude, you come off as a retarded little shiit who needs his ass kicked, got that bitch?

Avante
01-31-2018, 11:56 PM
I get the level of immaturity/intellect we have here but my God isn't that stupid..pedo.,..thing about as boring as fuck by now? Are you people really this fucked up?

Navy guy here who thought all that shit totally sucked as I said, ok? Stop acting fucking retarded, ok?

DMC
02-03-2018, 08:46 PM

This is my take...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What if the other sailors were doing it though and it was legal?

Avante
02-05-2018, 01:06 AM
What if the other sailors were doing it though and it was legal?

I really don't think you or anyone else really understands any of this.

First off all of us wouldn't stand for some guy messing with little kids (never saw any). That simply wouldn't happen. Now think.....who would want his buddies seeing him with some kid? Try, nobody.

You read my take on that sick shit, how could anyone who can read not get just how disgusting I see that? You do not mess with kids, push old peple around, mistreat animals with me around, it will not happen.

Only here where the intellect level is rock bottom would what i said get ....you pedo....yep, sad.

And.....in a room choked full of full grown...EXPERIENCED....women, who in the fuck is messing with underdeveloped dumbass kids who don't know shit?

DJR210
02-05-2018, 02:22 AM
Man it's gonna be such a good day when you croak

Avante
02-05-2018, 03:21 AM
Man it's gonna be such a good day when you croak

Dude, why dont grow the fuck up and realize nobody gives a fuck about you, ok? I don't like little shits like you ignoring my stance on this sick ass pedo bullshit, got it bitch? What, ya can't fucking read?

Stupid, how does anyone get....pedo...out of this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me asshole, how does that become....you pedo.....well?

Dude, you really expect me to let little freaks like you totally ignore my stance on this shit?

DJR210
02-05-2018, 08:21 AM
:lol you said pedo, not me.

Blake
02-05-2018, 09:49 AM
Dude, why dont grow the fuck up and realize nobody gives a fuck about you, ok? I don't like little shits like you ignoring my stance on this sick ass pedo bullshit, got it bitch? What, ya can't fucking read?

Stupid, how does anyone get....pedo...out of this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me asshole, how does that become....you pedo.....well?

Dude, you really expect me to let little freaks like you totally ignore my stance on this shit?

Lol the meltdown.

What is this, like year 4 of Avante posting the same rant?