PDA

View Full Version : bitch unrelated to politics but the club sucks LOL

CosmicCowboy
10-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Damn...I can't believe anyone takes their cars to the dealership for normal repairs...I just put my truck in the shop at Ancira for a couple of warranty recalls and three little warranty items...stuff that my normal mechanic would knock out in a day, or two at the most...I had even made an appointment for a specific time today...they told me it would be a couple of days before they even looked at it and at least a week or more to get my truck back...seriously? that's nuts...If it wasn't warranty stuff I would have just turned around and left...

tlongII
10-05-2016, 11:15 AM
Did they give you a loaner?

CosmicCowboy
10-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Did they give you a loaner?

I didn't ask for one since my wife has two cars...I'm driving her Expedition...it's pretty nice and would beat anything they gave me as a loaner...

Splits
10-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Are they still backed up on hail repairs? My brother just got his truck back a week ago, had to take it all the way to Corpus if he wanted it before the end of the year.

CosmicCowboy
10-05-2016, 12:58 PM
Probably so. I wasn't at the body shop but that seems to be the norm with everyone.

RandomGuy
10-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Are they still backed up on hail repairs? My brother just got his truck back a week ago, had to take it all the way to Corpus if he wanted it before the end of the year.

It is probably hail. Been a bad year for that.

Sucks to be a P & C insurer without XOL coverage.