PDA

View Full Version : Clown justice

SpursforSix
10-05-2016, 03:04 PM
If this is what it takes to stop this ridiculous prank, I guess I'm on board.
I'm surprised no one's been shot yet.

Couldn't find just the separate clip. Was thinking of the one at about 1:20.
LOL. Dude with the bat looks like he's done this before.

CBw79Zzjo0c

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Why is everyone scared of thes fucking cocksuckers? One of them threatened my 7 year olds school and if I ever get to meet them I'm going to fucking kill them. Fuck these guys.

SpursforSix
10-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Why is everyone scared of thes fucking cocksuckers? One of them threatened my 7 year olds school and if I ever get to meet them I'm going to fucking kill them. Fuck these guys.

Yep. They are asking for trouble. Some of them carry knives and shit.

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:13 PM
Yep. They are asking for trouble. Some of them carry knives and shit.

Is that a fact? People have actually seen them with knives?

SpursforSix
10-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Is that a fact? People have actually seen them with knives?

I'll have to check. My daughter told me that.

SpursforSix
10-05-2016, 03:19 PM
6KcD9Doyixw
rraP3dR6fw4

DJR210
10-05-2016, 03:42 PM
:lmao I ain't even gonna lie in the current social media age of overused Harambe memes this shtick is pretty bad ass.. but at the same time, it's just further proof that American's have never been any stupider :lol

I wanna see a highly experienced MMA fighter dress as a clown and just stand there w/ some balloons waiting for some retard to try and attack him first.

SpursforSix
10-05-2016, 03:47 PM
:lmao I ain't even gonna lie in the current social media age of overused Harambe memes this shtick is pretty bad ass.. but at the same time, it's just further proof that American's have never been any stupider :lol

I wanna see a highly experienced MMA fighter dress as a clown and just stand there w/ some balloons waiting for some retard to try and attack him first.

It was funny at some point. When it was just a clown standing on the side of the road or near a graveyard. But one they decided to interact and chase people, they are open to whatever happens to them.

SpursforSix
10-05-2016, 03:51 PM
and they're obviously trying to make someone feel threatened. So now one will get their ass kicked and decide to sue. Then they'll all pay lawyers to try to prove who was at fault.
And now, even people who know what's going on are going to target clowns to kick their ass and then say they felt threatened when they weren't. It's going to be a clusterfuck.

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:52 PM
It was funny at some point. When it was just a clown standing on the side of the road or near a graveyard. But one they decided to interact and chase people, they are open to whatever happens to them.

Agreed....especially if they're fucking with kids.

Avante, that's "fucking WITH kids"....not "fucking kids"....you don't have to get worked up.

DJR210
10-05-2016, 03:55 PM

Yeah, I agree.. Now it's getting retarded with the knives and machetes and shit and you have the social outcasts of society coming together taking things to a whole 'nother level.. The threatening of schools is fucking straight up terrorism in a society in which schools already have enough legit problems to worry about

SpursforSix
10-05-2016, 03:56 PM
And if I were a judge in something like this my first question would be..."Ok...who was in the clown suit? Judgement for the other guy."

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I agree.. Now it's getting retarded with the knives and machetes and shit and you have the social outcasts of society coming together taking things to a whole 'nother level

I feel like this is strictly an American problem too....no other countries can possibly be this bored.

DJR210
10-05-2016, 03:57 PM
I feel like this is strictly an American problem too....no other countries can possibly be this bored.

Oh for sure.. That's why I was saying it's further proof we as a county have never been any stupider.. It goes perfectly, hand in hand w/ our current elections

SpursforSix
10-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I agree.. Now it's getting retarded with the knives and machetes and shit and you have the social outcasts of society coming together taking things to a whole 'nother level.. The threatening of schools is fucking straight up terrorism in a society in which schools already have enough legit problems to worry about

Yeah...you hit the nail on the head. Social outcasts.
Now probably cause some kind of expensive process to legislate what you can and can't wear in public. It'll get seized upon by the left and right and then you'll have people arguing about whether it's OK to fucking trick or treat in a costume.

DJR210
10-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Yeah...you hit the nail on the head. Social outcasts.
Now probably cause some kind of expensive process to legislate what you can and can't wear in public. It'll get seized upon by the left and right and then you'll have people arguing about whether it's OK to fucking trick or treat in a costume.

Clown rights matter is probably going to be a legit thing sooner or later

clambake
10-05-2016, 04:01 PM

Avante, that's "fucking WITH kids"....not "fucking kids"....you don't have to get worked up.:lol

The Gemini Method
10-05-2016, 04:05 PM
They all float down here.

I. Hustle
10-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Clown rights matter is probably going to be a legit thing sooner or later

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdj0D7_cuHEJlRI_cJ13GULL6h_yFbu mWqXFPtX1QaOEWxtUr9vg

Chucho
10-05-2016, 05:37 PM
This sums up American idiocy to a T- on both sides. The idiots that feed into them and the idiots this lame to be this new-level of fagginess.

Why do people see them at elementary schools and places with lots of people? Not to "scare" more people, but because they know there is no one who will do anything physical to them at a school or in a public place with witnesses, where their jackassery is safe because if there is anything that is true in this god-damned idiot-infested cesspool we call Murica, is that fucking morons will defend people, even if it's not defensible...like taking a few miscarriages of justice where cops killed someone innocent colored folk, but when the colored hoods DO have it coming, there are still flocks of idiots defending them. The same here.

Why hasn't anyone wised up and fucking started stalking the clowns? Why don't the faggy queers that dress up for cos-play and queermo comic cons still dress up and go after these idiots? Two pussies doesn't beget dickery.

DJR210
10-05-2016, 06:40 PM
I heard some clown in NYC got his ass shot today :lol

Avante
10-05-2016, 07:05 PM

Avante, that's "fucking WITH kids"....not "fucking kids"....you don't have to get worked up.

Avante this, Avante that....hahahaha!!!!

Little man, get a life without Avante in it, ok midget?

mrsmaalox
10-05-2016, 09:16 PM
It's the new Wolf Pack.

Chris
10-05-2016, 09:20 PM
When trolling goes too far imo; I have nary sympathy for them.

BD24
10-06-2016, 08:23 AM
People need to keep beating the shit out of them. Don't go out trolling and then be surprised when someone beats your ass. They are obviously trying to scare people, so imo they get what they have coming.

lefty
10-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Yeah I saw their vids a few weeks ago; one day someone is gonna have a cardiac arrest because of them

lefty
10-06-2016, 08:38 AM
:lmao holy shit at 1:20

My niggas :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
10-06-2016, 02:51 PM
It's the new Wolf Pack.
I remember that from like Fall 2010 :lol

Chris
10-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Should we consider designated Clown bathrooms to alleviate this epidemic?

DJR210
10-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Should we consider designated Clown bathrooms to alleviate this epidemic?

If trannies can get one, I don't see why clowns can't

DJR210
10-07-2016, 03:24 PM
http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBx8XeA.img?h=546&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=411&y=252

:cry

Bynumite
10-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Basically asking to get beat up or shot. Eventually they're gonna run into the wrong people, specially doing that shit at night.

BD24
10-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Basically asking to get beat up or shot. Eventually they're gonna run into the wrong people, specially doing that shit at night.
Apparently there has been fucking idiots doing this on the south side of Chicago :lol

DJR210
10-08-2016, 12:37 AM

https://empireherald.com/newark-man-dressed-as-clown-shot-in-head-and-killed/

https://empireherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Newark-Man-Dressed-As-Clown-Shot-In-Head-and-Killed-640x426.jpg

:lol

Apparently there has been fucking idiots doing this on the south side of Chicago :lol

If they wanna commit suicide, there's gotta be an easier way

DMC
10-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Yall always fall for this staged fake ass shit

CavsSuperFan
10-27-2016, 09:48 AM
Creepy clowns should never try & scare a brutha! :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B66FIjSkfG4

DMC
10-27-2016, 11:21 AM
fake.

Fabbs
10-27-2016, 11:22 AM
Homey don't play that. :lol

Chucho
10-27-2016, 12:39 PM
ROFL that was sooooo fucking fake. When the camera angle is too perfect, it's almost always a fake. Let alone that "pistol whip" was basically as real as a "punch" in wrestling. FAIL.