PDA

View Full Version : More proof that the Chargers are a pitiful organization

Clipper Nation
10-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Remember that infamous Thursday night game against Denver in 2014 where Jahleel Addae had a spasm on-field after taking a hit to the head? At the time, a blogger for the Chargers' SBNation site wrote a scathing article ripping the Chargers to shreds for not getting him off the field. It turned out Addae had a concussion.

Apparently, the PR director and the general manager of the Chargers both called the blogger personally and begged him to take the story down, as it was making the franchise look bad:

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2016/10/5/13179018/podcast-the-long-awaited-tom-telesco-story

Every time I think this franchise has reached a new low, something comes out that one-ups it.

Avante
10-05-2016, 08:59 PM
100% negative, negative, negative, 100% of the time.

Dude, do you really think we need proof that the Chargers suck, are you kidding me?

But, it really is sad because twice in their history they were as exciting as it got.

Those Tobin Rote/John Hadl, Keith Lincoln, Paul Lowe, Lance Alworth days, and those..

Dan Fouts, Chuck Muncie, Kellen Winslow, Charlie Joiner/Wes Chandler/John Jefferson*** days. Three receivers with over 1000 yards in a season, wow`~~~ Fouts, Winslow and Joiner, all in the HOF (as is Alworth)

*** the greatest receiver not on any all time lists.

leemajors
10-05-2016, 10:32 PM

Dude, do you really think we need proof that the Chargers suck, are you kidding me?

But, it really is sad because twice in their history they were as exciting as it got.

Those Tobin Rote/John Hadl, Keith Lincoln, Paul Lowe, Lance Alworth days, and those..

Dan Fouts, Chuck Muncie, Kellen Winslow, Charlie Joiner/Wes Chandler/John Jefferson*** days. Three receivers with over 1000 yards in a season, wow`~~~ Fouts, Winslow and Joiner, all in the HOF (as is Alworth)

*** the greatest receiver not on any all time lists.

he's talking about gross negligence and has a point.

Avante
10-05-2016, 10:38 PM
he's talking about gross negligence and has a point.

My point is all the guy ever talks about is what is wrong with everything/everyone. Never anything positive, ALWAYS negative. Then he has the gall to tell others what they need to do.....faggot faggot faggot.

Anyone...nice day huh?
CN...what's nice about it?
Anyone...the sun is shining, pretty girl's everywhere, got a good job, nice day.
CN....fucking faggot.
Anyone...what?
CN...fuck you faggot.
Anyone...look guy, not my fault you're a dwarf, ok?
CN..midget, not a dwarf, ok faggot?
Anyone..got it, so, have a nice day shorty, see ya.
CN...faggot

johnsmith
10-05-2016, 11:39 PM
My point is all the guy ever talks about is what is wrong with everything/everyone. Never anything positive, ALWAYS negative. Then he has the gall to tell others what they need to do.....faggot faggot faggot.

Anyone...nice day huh?
CN...what's nice about it?
Anyone...the sun is shining, pretty girl's everywhere, got a good job, nice day.
CN....fucking faggot.
Anyone...what?
CN...fuck you faggot.
Anyone...look guy, not my fault you're a dwarf, ok?
CN..midget, not a dwarf, ok faggot?
Anyone..got it, so, have a nice day shorty, see ya.
CN...faggot

So stop trying to derail his thread and instead discuss what he's discussing.

Avante
10-05-2016, 11:51 PM
So stop trying to derail his thread and instead discuss what he's discussing.

I'm tired of a guy who comes here always bitchin' and complaining 100% of the time. Show me one thread where this guy ever started where he isn't running something/somebody down. All he does is moan n' groan and call everyone a faggot.

Aztecfan03
10-06-2016, 12:44 AM
I'm tired of a guy who comes here always bitchin' and complaining 100% of the time. Show me one thread where this guy ever started where he isn't running something/somebody down. All he does is moan n' groan and call everyone a faggot.

Quit following him around then.

Avante
10-06-2016, 01:53 AM
Quit following him around then.

Dude, he follows me around bugging, if he didn't I would ignore the grump. Yep, pay back.

Aztecfan03
10-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Dude, he follows me around bugging, if he didn't I would ignore the grump. Yep, pay back.

You must like the young ones because you are so immature.

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2016, 09:27 PM
You must like the young ones because you are so immature.

The "but he started it" defense is timeless

JoeTait75
10-07-2016, 09:49 PM

They're the Chargers, he should be negative.

unleashbaynes
10-09-2016, 10:16 AM
He's actually right, but there should just be one "CN shitting on the Chargers" megathread.

Darth_Pelican
10-11-2016, 09:45 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/some-chargers-are-mad-at-their-kicker-for-laughing-after-another-blown-game/?linkId=29801621

Avante
10-11-2016, 04:18 PM
They're the Chargers, he should be negative.

Where is your BROWNS SUCK thread? At least the Chargers made it to a SB once upon a time, something the Browns have never done.

Avante
10-25-2016, 01:36 AM
3-4 with wins over the world champs and the hot Falcons.

Could easily be 5-2

In seven weeks, 4 roads games, in the next 10 werks, 4 road games, that does matter.