:lmao WTF

More trash teams

:lmao They didnt learn from the latest Euro

TheGreatYacht
10-06-2016, 02:06 PM
This official?

apalisoc_9
10-06-2016, 02:33 PM
This official? Fucking groce if true. 40 teams is acceptable, but 48..

The qualifiers is obe of the most exciting football to watch...it fills the void of no world cup for 3 years...

But with 48 teams...what's the fucking point!

DAF86
10-06-2016, 03:15 PM
The World Cup is perfect as it is. Fucking gold digging bastards. They will end up fucking up their gold mine.

Canyonero
10-06-2016, 03:56 PM
:lmao WTF

More trash teams

:lmao They didnt learn from the latest Euro

:lmao Portugal, Wales, Iceland

Brazil
10-06-2016, 05:10 PM
It is not official, it will be discussed Oct 13th and decision should be taken next year.

Project is defended by Infantino who wants like 32 teams directly qualified and more 16 qualified through elimination games or some shit and a WC organized by at least two countries...

Brazil
10-06-2016, 05:10 PM
This official? Fucking groce if true. 40 teams is acceptable, but 48..

The qualifiers is obe of the most exciting football to watch...it fills the void of no world cup for 3 years...

But with 48 teams...what's the fucking point!

There is indeed another project of 40 teams too

dfens
10-06-2016, 05:43 PM
more games between NTs ... what's wrong with that tbh? sure these FIFA niggas are trying to maximize the revenue but it'd be actually great to have more teams tbh.
1. We get to see good players with shit countries like penaldo / bale / etc.
2. We might get local rivalries with non elite but decent teams: serbia - croatia, russia-ukraine, nigeria-cameroon, china-japan, germany-austria, uruguay-paraguay.
3. It's going to be tougher to win such a cup because any extra game decreases the chance to win.
4. We can get crazy upsets like icyland vs england :lol so we can talk trash to these faggots even 50 years from now.
5. Imo many quality teams don't make the world cup : e.g. ukraine, serbia, cameroon, denmark, paraguy, scotland,
6. we get to see funny matches like iran-usa :lol saudi arabia-russia :lol south korea - best korea :lol

imo the qualifiers will decide seeding, which is still a big deal, you don't want to get fucked in the ass by a germany-italy-ghana-argentina group for example, and could also decide how much money the federation gets (quite relevant tbh).
Actually this is a good idea, I know that I am in minority on this one but you niggas will warm up to it in time tbh.

Also a longer world cup means less stress at work because nobody gives a fuck during the WC ..:lol

apalisoc_9
10-06-2016, 05:44 PM
more games between NTs ... what's wrong with that tbh? sure these FIFA niggas are trying to maximize the revenue but it'd be actually great to have more teams tbh.
1. We get to see good players with shit countries like penaldo / bale / etc.
2. We might get local rivalries with non elite but decent teams: serbia - croatia, russia-ukraine, nigeria-cameroon, china-japan, germany-austria, uruguay-paraguay.
3. It's going to be tougher to win such a cup because any extra game decreases the chance to win.
4. We can get crazy upsets like icyland vs england :lol so we can talk trash to these faggots even 50 years from now.
5. Imo many quality teams don't make the world cup : e.g. ukraine, serbia, cameroon, denmark, paraguy, scotland,
6. we get to see funny matches like iran-usa :lol saudi arabia-russia :lol south korea - best korea :lol

imo the qualifiers will decide seeding, which is still a big deal, you don't want to get fucked in the ass by a germany-italy-ghana-argentina group for example, and could also decide how much money the federation gets (quite relevant tbh).
Actually this is a good idea, I know that I am in minority on this one but you niggas will warm up to it in time tbh.

It ruins the whole suspense of qualifiers...Seriously, the qualifiers are just as suspenseful as the world cup...48 teams kills the whole thing.

10-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Nice breakdown here tbh: http://www.eurosport.com/football/world-cup/2014/the-48-team-world-cup-gianni-infantino-s-crazy-scheme-and-his-ulterior-motive_sto5892351/story.shtml

10-06-2016, 05:49 PM
Also a longer world cup means less stress at work because nobody gives a fuck during the WC ..:lol
:lol this tbh

spursistan
10-07-2016, 05:14 AM
I could see this being a one-off event like Copa centenario (so it would be held in 2030)..America is probably the only country that can host it alone (a 48-team WC), but they might give a token participation to Canada in that case....

France-Germany/Japan-South Korea, maybe Spain-Portugal are the only logical joint-bid of two countries capable of doing it..Otherwise it is going to take 3 or more countries to cover this shit.meh..

dfens
10-07-2016, 06:39 AM
I could see this being a one-off event like Copa centenario (so it would be held in 2030)..America is probably the only country that can host it alone (a 48-team WC), but they might give a token participation to Canada in that case....

France-Germany/Japan-South Korea, maybe Spain-Portugal are the only logical joint-bid of two countries capable of doing it..Otherwise it is going to take 3 or more countries to cover this shit.meh..

:lmao son, there are many countries that can do it alone. And these countries have MUCH more to give you than a large piece of land filled with gang bangers and fascist police. It's the reason I couldn't enjoy brasil, so many thiefs, gangs, and shit. That's no way to organize a world cup tbh. Friends of mine got home scared, running away from crowds wanting to burn shit down.

Any of italy/germany/spain/england/france/japan/argentina+chile/japan+south korea/sweden+denmark+norway/ belgium+netherlands are a better fit for such an event. You get to see football, culture, great food, safe streets, friendly atmosphere ... it'd be great. Seriously, why organize a footballing competition in the US? To get the most boring, plain, furthest away form the real fans, over priced competition? no thanks son.

TDMVPDPOY
10-08-2016, 03:31 AM
48 teams allowing shit kents like china and those arab countries in cause they cant qualify, and they are the ones with money...

instead of automatic qualification, why not get them to pay for a spot...

dfens
10-08-2016, 05:39 AM
48 teams allowing shit kents like china and those arab countries in cause they cant qualify, and they are the ones with money...

instead of automatic qualification, why not get them to pay for a spot...

because the world cup isn't only about football but also about countries. I'd like to see usa-china, iran-saudi arabia, india-pakistan, palestine-israel, usa-vietnam, north korea-japan, . Such weak teams will get trashed by the other sides but will get the fuck up for some matchups. I'd bet you india/pakistan would give england a run for their money. It will also make the game more popular, netting more talent in the long run.

Also countries on bad rolls might still make a lower seed: like chile right now, netherlands for the previous euro.

And imo qualifiers are boring anyhow, just a lot of "strategic" games or crazy lopsided conferences/groups.

Y'all niggas fail to see the advantages here, these fagggots are actually doing good with their greed for once :king

apalisoc_9
10-08-2016, 01:44 PM
:lmao son, there are many countries that can do it alone. And these countries have MUCH more to give you than a large piece of land filled with gang bangers and fascist police. It's the reason I couldn't enjoy brasil, so many thiefs, gangs, and shit. That's no way to organize a world cup tbh. Friends of mine got home scared, running away from crowds wanting to burn shit down.

Any of italy/germany/spain/england/france/japan/argentina+chile/japan+south korea/sweden+denmark+norway/ belgium+netherlands are a better fit for such an event. You get to see football, culture, great food, safe streets, friendly atmosphere ... it'd be great. Seriously, why organize a footballing competition in the US? To get the most boring, plain, furthest away form the real fans, over priced competition? no thanks son.

America has a population of over 320 million. That's not including illegals..in truth, its probably closer to 340 million.

That's almost as much as four of the countries combined..in that big of a population, its a given its going to create a football like atmosphere.

US is one of the most populated countries in the world. Its really the perfect place to host a world cup.

dfens
10-08-2016, 02:58 PM
America has a population of over 320 million. That's not including illegals..in truth, its probably closer to 340 million.

That's almost as much as four of the countries combined..in that big of a population, its a given its going to create a football like atmosphere.

US is one of the most populated countries in the world. Its really the perfect place to host a world cup.

why not china then? you know why? because a world cup needs a footballing culture, not a "what-is-the-next-bandwagon?" culture. A world cup in germany is like eating a great traditional duck meal and a pure german beer in a classy 150 year old joint ... a world cup in america is like eating some regurgitated shit at mcdonalds served by some non-english speaking gooks. You know it and I know it and this whole forum knows it.

A world cup in argentina with its footballing culture and history and its demented fans would be awesome.
A world cup in germany where everything will go smooth as butter and all the knowledgeable euro fans will be present will be great (2006)
A world cup in england will bring the :lol:lol and meltdowns. Winning in england would be great tbh. :lol
A world cup in italy would be amazing, such a beautiful country and probably the most crazed fans in europe.
A world cup in spain would be a great vacation place in the country where the best football in the world is played.
A world cup in france would a nice cozy, middle-of-europe place with great food, great women, safety, funny meltdowns .. like this euro.
A world cup in belgium/netherlands would be a combination of england and france.
A world cup in scandinavia would be safest, most family friendly world cup in the history of world cups. I'd let my 14 year old cousin to go with his class tbh.

All these places have a deep footballing culture, great cuisine, long traditions, beautiful architecture, safer than the us (us police and drunk wc fans .. um.. yeah), with true fans with a deep football understanding and commitment. Also all these places have really short travel times, so you don't have to always be on the run and because of this you can enjoy your stay. Even brasil (horrible place to organize the world cup tbh, with all the problems they've got right now) got this right because their population is clustered around the sao-paulo-curitiba-belo horizonte-rio-recife-brasilia area, where most of the matches took place.

Even a world cup in russia is better than the us because it's cheap as hell and it will be safe (putin isn't going to screw this up, if you read euro news he is already putting the word that any russians who misbehave will probably see gulag work as a vacation in comparison to what they'll get :lol you don't fuck with the man in russia tbh). Getting drunk russian style is also alluring :lol

Really, do you think the footballing world would organize their centenario in a place so void of football culture and fandom like the us? I understand south america is corrupted as hell but europe won't buy this shit.

apalisoc_9
10-08-2016, 03:17 PM
China has a pretty decent footballing culture. It's their number one team sport.

:lol

TheGreatYacht
10-09-2016, 04:31 AM
The USofGay has the best stadiums, by far.. but the atmosphere will be bad tbh, ESPECIALLY if they expand it to 48 countries and you have muslims traveling here. Them scared white evangelicals might do something retarded, it'll be like Russia-England at the Euros :lol

Not to mention the stadiums will be <20% filled for a majority of the time.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/getattachment/fb66ac37-4310-463f-ac63-e9b4475e3a42/CopaAttendance-CMSP-061416-ph04
http://www.concordmonitor.com/getattachment/575270cb-6848-4300-9785-81384288c3e4/CopaAttendance-CMSP-061416-ph05
https://img.vvlcdn.com/b/United%20States.JPG

dfens
10-09-2016, 08:06 AM
The USofGay has the best stadiums, by far.. but the atmosphere will be bad tbh, ESPECIALLY if they expand it to 48 countries and you have muslims traveling here. Them scared white evangelicals might do something retarded, it'll be like Russia-England at the Euros :lol

Not to mention the stadiums will be <20% filled for a majority of the time.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/getattachment/fb66ac37-4310-463f-ac63-e9b4475e3a42/CopaAttendance-CMSP-061416-ph04
http://www.concordmonitor.com/getattachment/575270cb-6848-4300-9785-81384288c3e4/CopaAttendance-CMSP-061416-ph05
https://img.vvlcdn.com/b/United%20States.JPG

usa has the biggest stadiums, not the best imo. The best stadiums are the ones that are either specially tailored for football , where the spectators sit 3m away from the sideline, the exits are specially created to separate spectator groups, etc .. or the ones with enormous history like olympico, camp nou, bernabeu, allianz arena, maracana, monumental, etc. Playing a game at kansas "american football with six pack joe" vs playing a game at camp nou ?:lmao What americans really FAIL to understand is that you can't buy tradition and fandom and you also can't create them in such a superficial society.

Frankly I would be scared to go to a world cup in the us because I'd probably have to fly all the time between cities thousands of miles apart with a million reservations instead of just chilling and travelling 5 hours every 3-4 days, the police would probably take me for some nazi because I'm tall white and speak with a real german accent and search/strip/rob me, niggas everywhere doing nigga things, mexicans pretending to be eurpean just to rob you, whole crowds of crazy protesters/looters for black lives matters/occupy wall street/women rights/dog rights/trump/elections or whatever other histeria is popular right now and will make ZERO change. Not to mention going to a game and having 3/4 of the spectators some fat 'mericans bandwagoning germany. I just don't see it happening tbh, too much can go wrong. And I'm not turkish, or russian, or muslim, or chinese, or south euros (who can be quite tanned (tanned as in tanned, they are white as fuck without the sun) and easily mistaken for lybians/syrians) .. these dudes will have even more trouble.

Not to mention there is always the probability of some political false flag / war /droning / tensions / hypocrisy/ merican shit which will take the beauty out of the world cup and turn in into some political shit. Sincerely, the us is in no position to organize a world cup, there are many other much better options, OBJECTIVELY.

Imo the centenario should be in spain : great weather, great footballing history, haven't organized a tournament in quite some time, easy to get around for both euros, arabs and latin americans (=99% of real football fans), great stuff to visit, great beaches, the money from the world cup would help their economy. That would be my vote.

lefty
10-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Agree with dfens USA can make big stadiums but theu ain't the best futbol stadiums

Canyonero
10-09-2016, 10:43 AM
Centenario has to be Argentina/Uruguay imhotbhfwiw

urunobili
10-10-2016, 11:00 AM
I do hope the 100th Years brings the cup to its birthplace and the final is played in that same stadium...

dfens
10-10-2016, 03:38 PM

i'd go to such a world cup tbh, the most civilized countries in SA organizing a world cup sounds like a solid choice tbh.

dfens
10-10-2016, 03:39 PM
I do hope the 100th Years brings the cup to its birthplace and the final is played in that same stadium...

uruguay won't do it alone, even argentina-uruguay might face difficulty in a team bid, because of the lack of AAA stadiums. I'd still take them over us/china, not sure about spain/italy/germany .. just more infrastructure/stadiums/fan access.

apalisoc_9
10-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Argentina is a mess..what are you talking about? :lol...

Both Argentina and Uru and even combined...are way too small and and their Fottball federation is a mess...That world cup is going to be one of the worse...regardless lf historical significance.

It would have to be a 4 nation effort or something if its to be held in South America..and Brazil is not included

Canyonero
10-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Argentina is a mess..what are you talking about? :lol...

Both Argentina and Uru and even combined...are way too small and and their Fottball federation is a mess...That world cup is going to be one of the worse...regardless lf historical significance.

It would have to be a 4 nation effort or something if its to be held in South America..and Brazil is not included

Says the filipino

apalisoc_9
10-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Says the filipino

You want Argentina to host the world cup when it can barely feed Superstars from Europe?

I mean Players are legit complaining about not getting FED by AFA..and you want these guys to have any room of collaboration for a world cup event?

nigga please.

Canyonero
10-10-2016, 07:39 PM
You want Argentina to host the world cup when it can barely feed Superstars from Europe?

I mean Players are legit complaining about not getting FED by AFA..and you want these guys to have any room of collaboration for a world cup event?

nigga please.
dfens gave his blessing so that's enough for me. You would be banned from entering tbh.

apalisoc_9
10-10-2016, 07:42 PM
dfens gave his blessing so that's enough for me. You would be banned from entering tbh.

You need a blessing from some random guy online?

do you have some sort of inferiority complex?

Canyonero
10-10-2016, 08:49 PM

I once wanted Kawhi to be traded for Beal or Ariza.

dfens
10-11-2016, 07:25 AM
dfens (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24674) gave his blessing so that's enough for me. You would be banned from entering tbh.
:toast son.

nigga please, i'm a community manager right now but in 30 years I'll give the world cup to one of my sons live on tv. :lol

urunobili
10-11-2016, 08:30 AM
At least the players that would theoretically play that WC are raised watching the NT with Suarez, Forlan, Cagani, Godin etc etc etc... So it does make me feel that those kids could at least be decent at that event after growing up with such good examples...

If they would have been born in the 90's though....

dfens
10-11-2016, 08:55 AM
At least the players that would theoretically play that WC are raised watching the NT with Suarez, Forlan, Cagani, Godin etc etc etc... So it does make me feel that those kids could at least be decent at that event after growing up with such good examples...

If they would have been born in the 90's though....

doesn't matter who they are watching... what matters (besides talent :lol) is how they are trained, if they get playing time, in what type of system do they play.

10-11-2016, 06:39 PM
that would be amazing tbqfh

TheGreatYacht
10-11-2016, 10:14 PM
The most memorable world cups happened in Mexico. But that's none of my business

dfens
10-12-2016, 05:05 AM
The most memorable world cups happened in Mexico. But that's none of my business

son you got a civil war going on right now ... you should root for mexico norte to organize one.

Phenomanul
10-17-2016, 02:11 PM
son you got a civil war going on right now ... you should root for mexico norte to organize one.

The cartels behave during WC season... they move billions of dollars of narcotics products and that is what they fight over. Their beef isn't against the footballing tourist.

TBH a USA-Mexico-Canada World Cup would be quite interesting. Mexico brings in the tradition and the "footballing stadiums"

Another final at a refurbished and modernized Azteca Stadium would be epic.

TheGreatYacht
12-07-2016, 01:44 PM

Canyonero
12-07-2016, 03:53 PM
:lmao that bald fuck ruining the WC

TheGreatYacht
12-07-2016, 04:14 PM
:lol US of Gay paying their way into the World Cup

because they ain't finishing ahead of Mexico and Costa Rica

Phenomanul
12-20-2016, 07:09 PM

So when would this change take effect? 2018? 2022?

Canyonero
12-20-2016, 07:49 PM
2022 probably, but I hope it doesn't happen.

apalisoc_9
12-20-2016, 10:51 PM
16 groups of 3? Oh my God..Europeas are truly the idiots if the world.

TheGreatYacht
01-10-2017, 05:15 AM
It's happening. Unanimous vote.

USA favorites to host to first 48-team World Cup

These Americucks control FIFA now lefty

TheGreatYacht
01-10-2017, 05:19 AM
It'll start in 2026. 16 groups of 3.

So you might be unlucky enough to witness your team play 2 World Cup games every 4 years :lmao

lefty
01-10-2017, 08:11 AM
It's happening. Unanimous vote.

USA favorites to host to first 48-team World Cup

These Americucks control FIFA now lefty
Doesn't matter , they won't win shit

TheGreatYacht
01-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Doesn't matter , they won't win shit
"But we have BVB bench scrub, Pulisic, :cry" - guests

lefty
01-10-2017, 09:24 AM
"But we have BVB bench scrub, Pulisic, :cry" - guests
:lol tbh Pulisic is not bad, million times better than Donofag, but outside of him they are shit

Canyonero
01-10-2017, 09:25 AM
USA could easily pull a Portugal in 2026 tbh.

lefty
01-10-2017, 09:28 AM
:lol if LOLgeria doesn't qualify to every WC with 9 slots

Kawhitstorm
01-10-2017, 01:10 PM
:lol if LOLgeria doesn't qualify to every WC with 9 slots

Egypt laughed.:lol

DAF86
01-10-2017, 02:21 PM
USA could easily pull a Portugal in 2026 tbh.

If it has a similar "everybody qualifies, even without winning" format, they might have.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-10-2017, 02:42 PM
So we will see more parked buses than ever, and penalties in the group stage :lmao

Canyonero
01-10-2017, 04:37 PM
If it has a similar "everybody qualifies, even without winning" format, they might have.

Also easier to fix matches tbh.
lefty would love to see another Austria-West Germany

01-10-2017, 04:56 PM
:lol tomorrow's World Cup

Phenomanul
01-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Just wow...!

I'm not sure that I like this at all...

ElNono
01-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Terrible stuff, tbh. Hopefully Trump is done turning the middle east into a parking lot by then, and south america gets a couple more spots, tbh... no offense to lefty's cousins...

Canyonero
01-10-2017, 05:42 PM
Africa and Asia 4 more teams each one :lmao
CONCACAF will have the same teams as CONMEBOL :lmao

lefty
01-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Egypt laughed.:lol

:lol tomorrow's World Cup

:lol

lefty
01-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Also easier to fix matches tbh.
lefty would love to see another Austria-West Germany

Let them try imo

Germany Austria getting cucked at home in Euro 2008 was great tbh

dfens
01-11-2017, 06:34 PM
with 48 teams we can see more of teams like greece, china, canada and argentina tbh.

lefty
01-11-2017, 08:34 PM
with 48 teams we can see more of teams like greece, china, canada and argentina tbh.

Not Canada

Amuseddaysleeper
01-12-2017, 01:32 AM
Not Canada

Imagine a world...where they host the WC in Canada...in December!

dfens
01-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Imagine a world...where they host the WC in Canada...in December!

in summer it would be ok tbh.
Decent cities, imo underrated following, not crazy far from europe/south america/east asia (better geographically than japan), decent country, decent infrastructure, not horrible but not great.

Also, infinitely better than qatar at 50 degrees :lol

lefty
01-12-2017, 10:05 AM
in summer it would be ok tbh.
Decent cities, imo underrated following, not crazy far from europe/south america/east asia (better geographically than japan), decent country, decent infrastructure, not horrible but not great.

Also, infinitely better than qatar at 50 degrees :lol
lol phaggots that needed water breaks during 2014 WC :lol

Some Algerian players were fasting during the game vs Germany

Brazil
01-12-2017, 03:01 PM
I have a really bad feeling about this BS of 48 teams tbh

Phenomanul
01-12-2017, 03:20 PM
Terrible stuff, tbh. Hopefully Trump is done turning the middle east into a parking lot by then, and south america gets a couple more spots, tbh... no offense to lefty's cousins...

LOL

tbh, I don't know what the point of regional WC qualification matches would be.... In the case of CONMEBOL only two teams would be left out... just have the Copa America and have the top ranked teams go...

There are several cons to this proposition... I remember WC champions that started slow in the group stage and ended up winning the whole tournament - a slow start now will eliminate you from the tournament entirely under the proposed format.

dfens
01-12-2017, 05:45 PM
LOL

tbh, I don't know what the point of regional WC qualification matches would be.... In the case of CONMEBOL only two teams would be left out... just have the Copa America and have the top ranked teams go...

There are several cons to this proposition... I remember WC champions that started slow in the group stage and ended up winning the whole tournament - a slow start now will eliminate you from the tournament entirely under the proposed format.

seeding should matter tbh. You win your qualification group, finish top 3, top 5 whatever, should give you a good slot.
What I'd do is
1. compact south and north america into a single federation, "america" and get normals group play like everybody else, if I see another trinidad tobago I swear I'm throwing the tv out the window :lol
2. give more slots to europe. So many decent teams barely see the world cup (bosnia, denmark, ukraine, turkey, greece, ireland, scotland, norway, romania, bulgaria, hungary, slovakia, czech republic, serbia, wales, albania and so on). Imo all these teams are clearly over bolivia/venezuela/paraguay/peru/honduras. Not trolling tbh, these teams play good tactical football and are no pushovers (see france vs romania, wales going to the semis, serbia's roster, bosnia's vs argentina, etc).

And spare me the "euro teams at the world cup ..", euro teams have been kicking the shit out of every contender and winning it since brasil 30 years of talent for the ronaldo-rivaldo-ronaldinho-and-5-other-world-class-players all star team, and we've been doing it away from home most of the time, against good teams like misty's, back-to-back chile and a nice brasil in '06.