PDA

View Full Version : People who come sit right next to you then start talking loudly on the phone...

spurraider21
10-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Take that shit outside tbh...

what are other common courtesies/peeves get to you?

Chris
10-06-2016, 03:53 PM
I love the guy that thinks his voice is God's gift to the Universe and feels the need to use body language to convey his message on the cell phone in the middle of a line. You turn to look at the douchebag, but they always avoid eye contact or swing around and project their douchiness to another unsuspecting bystander. One of these days POW straight to the moon.

Brazil
10-06-2016, 05:02 PM
you have also the guy playing some games with volume on whithout headphones... I mean wtf

DJR210
10-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Neighbors or their guests who park in front of mailboxes

People going straight in the turning lane

HI-FI
10-06-2016, 05:09 PM
i never understand how people can take a huge crap in a public restroom while yacking on the phone.
"No Gary those TPS forms were ...(splattering shit sound).... signed and delivered last Monday."

philldafunk
10-06-2016, 05:09 PM
People who stand idle in hallways conversing with each other.

Fabbs
10-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Speedlane drivers doing less then the speed limit or the limit but with 5 cars behind them.
Making some "moral" statement about how they don't have to move.

DJR210
10-06-2016, 05:15 PM
i never understand how people can take a huge crap in a public restroom while yacking on the phone.
"No Gary those TPS forms were ...(splattering shit sound).... signed and delivered last Monday."

No courtesy flush either, of course

SpursforSix
10-06-2016, 05:35 PM
People that wipe their butt with the toilet paper still on the roll and then just leave it attached. Or worse, they roll it back up in the dispenser.

Silver&Black
10-06-2016, 05:38 PM
People going straight in the turning lane

Should be allowed to shoot these people on sight.

SpursforSix
10-06-2016, 05:41 PM
People that haul ass down the shoulder when traffic is backed up and then cut in near the front.

Avante
10-06-2016, 06:01 PM
There I stand waiting in line, I finally get my turn, the phone rings.

whoever answers the phone and starts to yak.

Avante...excuse me but I'm in a bit of a hurry, ok? Put them on hold, ok?

I have never had anyone say shit, yep, size does matter.

gambit1990
10-06-2016, 06:16 PM
when people say they're blessed or "god is good" tbh.

Will Hunting
10-06-2016, 07:19 PM
I love the guy that thinks his voice is God's gift to the Universe and feels the need to use body language to convey his message on the cell phone in the middle of a line. You turn to look at the douchebag, but they always avoid eye contact or swing around and project their douchiness to another unsuspecting bystander. One of these days POW straight to the moon.
This is similar, but I fucking hate people who are talking on their cell phone via earpiece while staring right at you. After you say something along the lines up "I beg your pardon" they'll say in the most obnoxious manner "I wasn't talking to you!" As if I was supposed to know that while you were staring right at me and talking on a hidden headset.

DJR210
10-06-2016, 07:55 PM
People that haul ass down the shoulder when traffic is backed up and then cut in near the front.

:lmao I don't use the shoulder but i will use the far right lane to get as close as possible to the light then jump in as soon as i see somebody allowing enough space for me.. Shit has saved me from being late to work so many times

Spurminator
10-06-2016, 10:44 PM
People waiting to board their flight who crowd near the entrance of the line well before their group has been called.

BD24
10-06-2016, 10:59 PM
Kind of similar. The cunts that when the road is going from three lanes to two wait until the very last moment to merge to avoid the traffic and then get all pissed off if you don't let them in.

Spurminator
10-06-2016, 11:21 PM
Kind of similar. The cunts that when the road is going from three lanes to two wait until the very last moment to merge to avoid the traffic and then get all pissed off if you don't let them in.

Maximizing lane availability until the merge makes all traffic go faster. The assholes are the ones who arbitrarily decide where the "merge point" is before the merge and don't let others in after.

The merge point is at the merge.

Avante
10-06-2016, 11:22 PM
People who don't understand pro rasslin'. First off it's not fake. Those who think we are suppose to think it's real have it all wrong. It's all about giving the illusion of real violence, that is pro rasslin, that is very real. Not unlike a movie.

The personalties involved, the behind the scenes politics, the storylines, that all adds up to something very interesting and entertaining. And if you know the history behind it all, now it's extremely interesting.

BD24
10-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Maximizing lane availability until the merge makes all traffic go faster. The assholes are the ones who arbitrarily decide where the "merge point" is before the merge and don't let others in after.

The merge point is at the merge.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about trying to skip the traffic by being a dick.

DJR210
10-07-2016, 03:22 AM
Edit* I'm high

chunticakes
10-07-2016, 03:56 AM
Pedophiles...

DD
10-07-2016, 06:05 AM
Parents who let their kids run wild everywhere, even when it's painfully obvious they're pissing off everyone around them.

Will Hunting
10-07-2016, 07:11 AM
Parents who let their kids run wild everywhere, even when it's painfully obvious they're pissing off everyone around them.
So basically all Mexicans with kids :lol

baseline bum
10-07-2016, 07:27 AM

You could have just said all Mexicans over 14

benefactor
10-07-2016, 08:12 AM
It's always the Mexicans...especially in the grocery store. One is fucking with things on the shelf and one is halfway down the isle while mom is acting like they don't even belong to her. The black people are annoying too because they are loud, but at least they are getting onto their kids for getting into shit.

Spurminator
10-07-2016, 09:19 AM
Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about trying to skip the traffic by being a dick.

Not my fault y'all created more traffic for yourselves than necessary.

cd021
10-07-2016, 09:28 AM
People who seem like they are talking to themselves in the middle of a public area, then someone actually responds to what they are saying believing that they are talking to them, then the person turns out to have Bluetooth and they get annoyed that you didn't notice the small device in their ear.:rolleyes

SpursforSix
10-07-2016, 09:32 AM

Yeah...that's similar. But I guess is still a little better than using the shoulder.
If it's down to just the right lane being open, I'll pull my car halfway into the shoulder to screw up people using it to pass.

Spur-Addict
10-07-2016, 09:50 AM
People who stand idle in hallways conversing with each other.

It's even worse when they do this at stores. I hate having to go around them, or say something to them because going around would take too long. It's like, just stand off to the side or get the fuck out of the way.

SpursforSix
10-07-2016, 10:02 AM
People who seem like they are talking to themselves in the middle of a public area, then someone actually responds to what they are saying believing that they are talking to them, then the person turns out to have Bluetooth and they get annoyed that you didn't notice the small device in their ear.:rolleyes

When that happens to me, I just take their Bluetooth out of their ear and drop it into their coffee. Then turn and walk away. If I hear them following me, I'll give a brief flex of my delts. That's always been the end of it.

Chinook
10-07-2016, 10:13 AM
People who pull out in front of you all daring-like before deciding to go like seven miles under the speed limit.

People who turn left from the right side of the road (like at a stop sign where there is that de facto understanding of it being two lanes).

Pickups.

BD24
10-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Yeah...that's similar. But I guess is still a little better than using the shoulder.
If it's down to just the right lane being open, I'll pull my car halfway into the shoulder to screw up people using it to pass.
Haha I do the same. gotta be careful though, never no when you are gonna get a crazy son of a bitch with a gun who flys off the handle.

DD
10-07-2016, 10:59 AM
This is more prevalent in big cities (and anywhere in Ukraine), but slow-walking pedestrians. If I stop and wait for you to cross the street, then put some hustle on it and get your happy ass across the street

SpursforSix
10-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Haha I do the same. gotta be careful though, never no when you are gonna get a crazy son of a bitch with a gun who flys off the handle.

no doubt. When I pull out, I act like I'm trying to look up the road to see what's going on.

Buddy Mignon
10-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Non yielding women. Bitch that signal means I'm trying to get off the gotdamn freeway and you have the nerves to speed up!!! I force my way over anyways... bitch!!!

Chinook
10-07-2016, 11:44 AM
This is more prevalent in big cities (and anywhere in Ukraine), but slow-walking pedestrians. If I stop and wait for you to cross the street, then put some hustle on it and get your happy ass across the street

I hate the ones who mean-mug you as they're crossing, as if you couldn't just literally kill them if you felt like it.

Chucho
10-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Speedlane drivers doing less then the speed limit or the limit but with 5 cars behind them.
Making some "moral" statement about how they don't have to move.

Not to stereotype, but I live in an area heavily concentrated with Chinamen and they can not drive for shit. For shit. They drive 15 miles under the limit with their blinkers on for 2 miles. Seriously, when you're behind a shit driver in Cali with those tell-tale signs, you can bet dollars to pesos it's a Chinaman.

HarlemHeat37
10-07-2016, 12:30 PM

+1, especially when they're in your way..

- People who don't use their turn signal
- People who don't turn immediately on the green left arrow because they're looking at their phone
- Girls who are walking towards you on a busy sidewalk and expect you to move for them(have only experienced this in NY and Toronto, though)
- People who want me to stop so they can pet or talk to my dog

UNT Eagles 2016
10-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Injuns from Inja are notorious for this... and you can smell them pretty bad, too. :lol

Chinook
10-07-2016, 02:20 PM
+1, especially when they're in your way..

- People who don't use their turn signal
- People who don't turn immediately on the green left arrow because they're looking at their phone
- Girls who are walking towards you on a busy sidewalk and expect you to move for them(have only experienced this in NY and Toronto, though)
- People who want me to stop so they can pet or talk to my dog

Abhor that last one. Also hate people who can't control their dog but take them places anyway.

spurraider21
10-07-2016, 02:30 PM
People who pull out in front of you all daring-like before deciding to go like seven miles under the speed limit.

People who turn left from the right side of the road (like at a stop sign where there is that de facto understanding of it being two lanes).

Pickups.
ugh, there's one of these close to my home, and when i try to sqeeze towards the right "lane" to avoid having to wait for the long line of cars making lefts, i always get a bunch of hand gestures from upset drivers as if i'm actually affecting their wait to turn left (i'm not)

Chinook
10-07-2016, 02:52 PM
ugh, there's one of these close to my home, and when i try to sqeeze towards the right "lane" to avoid having to wait for the long line of cars making lefts, i always get a bunch of hand gestures from upset drivers as if i'm actually affecting their wait to turn left (i'm not)

One time a guy did that in a place that actually had the lanes marked. And it was one of those intersections where right-turning people did it easily while left-turning people had to wait. I was so pissed.

Along those lines, I hate when you're at one of those intersections and the left-turning person pulls out so far that you can't see around them.

Aztecfan03
10-07-2016, 03:10 PM
When a group of bicyclists hog a two-lane road.

spurraider21
10-07-2016, 03:40 PM
One time a guy did that in a place that actually had the lanes marked. And it was one of those intersections where right-turning people did it easily while left-turning people had to wait. I was so pissed.

Along those lines, I hate when you're at one of those intersections and the left-turning person pulls out so far that you can't see around them.
yeah, but i usually just go at the same time they go. where i'm at there's always a long line to turn left but i just need to go straight, where there's almost never a line, so it gets frustrating when some jerkoff sits right in the middle and i'm stuck waiting the full line

Chris
10-07-2016, 04:03 PM
People that refuse to take a right on a red regardless of how safe it is.

People that slow down at a green light (like literally braking all the way up to and through the light) so that everyone behind them misses the green light. Troll face confirmed in side mirror.

People that drive their heavy duty trucks like tanks.

People that match speeds in a 2 lane highway so no one can pass.

Jaywalkers holding out their hand like they're King James crossing the street while you're going 30-45 mph.

Nascar guy who rides your ass when you're going 5-10 mph over the limit in a one lane.

Will Hunting
10-07-2016, 04:47 PM
:lol I said the same thing a few posts above, it's particularly retarded when they're staring right at you as they talk.

BD24
10-07-2016, 05:35 PM
People that refuse to take a right on a red regardless of how safe it is.

People that slow down at a green light (like literally braking all the way up to and through the light) so that everyone behind them misses the green light. Troll face confirmed in side mirror.

People that drive their heavy duty trucks like tanks.

People that match speeds in a 2 lane highway so no one can pass.

Jaywalkers holding out their hand like they're King James crossing the street while you're going 30-45 mph.

Nascar guy who rides your ass when you're going 5-10 mph over the limit in a one lane.
The two bolded ones for sure.

cd021
10-07-2016, 06:25 PM
:lol I said the same thing a few posts above, it's particularly retarded when they're staring right at you as they talk.

The worst; at least have the decency to use headphones with the speaker on them to let people know that you aren't talking to them.

spurraider21
10-07-2016, 06:52 PM
this pisses me off a lot too, and my drive to school has about 10 mile one-lane stretch (down the canyon to malibu).

if i see there's nobody behind him, then i'll fuck with him and slow down even more

timtonymanu
10-08-2016, 04:17 AM
People that don't shut the fuck up in a movie theater

BD24
10-08-2016, 08:55 AM
People that don't shut the fuck up in a movie theater
I suggest you don't go to a theater in the black part of town then..

UNT Eagles 2016
10-08-2016, 03:22 PM
When a group of bicyclists hog a two-lane road.

you go over the yellow to pass em and flip em off. make sure there's no hill in front of you.

Splits
10-08-2016, 04:02 PM
People waiting to board their flight who crowd near the entrance of the line well before their group has been called.

Fucking this. As United 1Ker, nothing pissed me off more

DMC
10-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Women in airports walking one way and looking another.

Same person walking across the busy hall side to side watching phone instead of traffic and everyone moving fast with wheeled luggage has to abruptly stop so she doesn't get run over.

Same woman with a 3 year old messy headed little girl wondering around in said traffic playing and everyone tripping over her.

Same airport personnel refusing to say shit because she's Hispanic.

Mexican guy asking 5 times about a flight that's been delayed as if they are going magically update him.

Same guy cuts to front of kiosk line to just ask a quick question, as he stands to the side as if there's a 2nd line.

Same kiosk workers diverting their attention to him instead of the next in line

Same kiosk with 4 workers and only one person taking customers, the other 3 in a chat along with said airline's pilot as they yuk it up.

(actually happened last week) Flight attendants not serving drinks because of "turbulence", but serving 1st class nonetheless. Must be less turbulence up there.

Yeah mostly airports

Aztecfan03
10-09-2016, 01:46 AM
Also, dumbasses in California that think they need to brake for every little curve?

YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA! IT SHOULD NOT BE HARD TO DRIVE AROUND A CURVE WITHOUT USING YOUR BRAKES!

I specify California, because we don't have a lot of straight roads here, people should be used to curves. And i haven't driven in any other state.

DD
10-09-2016, 09:18 AM
People (mostly eastern europeans and dunecoons) who switch off the fan or A/C in the car and office while others are still present. Put a fucking jacket or sweater on if you're so cold...and no, cracking a window is not the same thing you 3rd-world peasant.

DD
10-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Also, dumbasses in California that think they need to brake for every little curve?

YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA! IT SHOULD NOT BE HARD TO DRIVE AROUND A CURVE WITHOUT USING YOUR BRAKES!

I specify California, because we don't have a lot of straight roads here, people should be used to curves. And i haven't driven in any other state.

If you like useless brake-riding, go to any city where there's a tunnel--you'd think people are about to go through stargate

The Fort Pitt and Squirrel Hill Tunnels in Pittsburgh are some of the worst.

spurraider21
10-09-2016, 02:22 PM
People (mostly eastern europeans and dunecoons) who switch off the fan or A/C in the car and office while others are still present. Put a fucking jacket or sweater on if you're so cold...and no, cracking a window is not the same thing you 3rd-world peasant.
this

Chinook
10-09-2016, 02:35 PM

Had a friend try to pull that shit on a road trip. Dude didn't drive a lick but wanted the A/C and the windows opened. And were in driving through the desert at noon.

apalisoc_9
10-09-2016, 03:15 PM
-Pickcup vehicles.
-Hoodrat Parents
- Dog Owners who dont use leashes on Parks ( so common in smaller communities)..1.1 million population in a provice the size of texas..biggee than texas really..so yeah lots of parks outside the city with barely any people...shouldnt be a reason to remove your dogs leash

- Tailgating me when Im already going 10 over ( mostly pickup vehicles)

- Tailgating me on the right lane ( Mostly pickup vehicles)

- who the fuck drives pickup vehicles? Why the fuck are these douchnozzles too eager on the road?

- cyclist who use pedestraian lanes...and then use the main road..whatever is conveniet for them. ( pick one bastards). Not sure if its just an issue here though.

-

Darth_Pelican
10-10-2016, 10:04 AM
Girls who stare at their smartphones the entire time that they are at a bar and are more concerned about posting on social media that they are at the bar instead of actually enjoying themselves.

Sportcamper
10-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Rude cell phone behavior is a real problem in So Cal...I bike ride a lot and have a portable air horn which I remove & put in my pocket when I lock my bike up…It works pretty well to get the offending person to go someplace else…

resistanze
10-10-2016, 12:22 PM
- cyclist who use pedestraian lanes...and then use the main road..whatever is conveniet for them. ( pick one bastards). Not sure if its just an issue here though.

Nope, cyclists are just as dumb as your typical driver. But they seem to forget that in a battle of car vs bike, they die.