PDA

View Full Version : Is $11-$12 (total) too much to spend on food for a 5 day week?

UNT Eagles 2016
10-07-2016, 10:52 AM
I do like to enjoy myself so I'm thinking of going to Olive Garden tonight... Here's my week in review:

Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday

Breakfast: 7-8 a.m., Turkey and cheese sandwich on wheat bread, bag of raisins, bag of carrots -- all free from food pantry
Lunch: 1-2 p.m., lunch with employee discount, $1.17 after tax
Supper: Grapes, oats, carrots, and/or yogurt using milk from food pantry -- all free

Wednesday

Everything the same, except for the deluxe lunch... $2.15 after tax

Friday

Breakfast: 7-8 a.m., Turkey and cheese sandwich on wheat bread, bag of raisins, bag of carrots -- all free from food pantry
Lunch: None (get off work at 2pm)
Dinner: Olive Garden (Unlimited Zuppa Toscana/Minestrone Soup, $5.95 after tax, plus water -- free)

Total: $11.61 for five-day week

Should I try to cut back on splurging or should I go out and enjoy today? Hmm....

clambake
10-07-2016, 11:03 AM
you are mason, aren't you.

Spur|n|Austin
10-07-2016, 11:04 AM
I do like to enjoy myself so I'm thinking of going to Olive Garden tonight...

lol easy Mr. Big Shot

DD
10-07-2016, 11:13 AM
lol Olive Garden...OP just found a date on POF

UNT Eagles 2016
10-07-2016, 11:16 AM
damn it, I forgot to add 2 jugs of Kool Aid... each jug is a gallon old Gatorade container from 2014 that I make Koolaid out of a packet but I water it down to make 3 gallons out of each 25 cent packet... I'll have drank about 2 of these for 6 total gallons this week.. so tack on an extra 50 cents so it's actually over $12 :(

SpursforSix
10-07-2016, 11:18 AM
I do like to enjoy myself so I'm thinking of going to Olive Garden tonight... Here's my week in review:

Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday

Lunch: 1-2 p.m., lunch with employee discount, $1.17 after tax
Supper: Grapes, oats, carrots, and/or yogurt using milk from food pantry -- all free

Wednesday

Everything the same, except for the deluxe lunch... $2.15 after tax

Friday

Lunch: None (get off work at 2pm)
Dinner: Olive Garden (Unlimited Zuppa Toscana/Minestrone Soup, $5.95 after tax, plus water -- free)

Total: $11.61 for five-day week

Should I try to cut back on splurging or should I go out and enjoy today? Hmm....

How the fuck are you getting food from the food pantry if you are employed?

HarlemHeat37
10-07-2016, 12:28 PM
I try to keep my groceries budget to $250 per month(for myself, no kids), tbh..

UNT Eagles 2016
10-07-2016, 12:29 PM

Holy shit that's a lot money!! That's about $8.35 a day...

UNT Eagles 2016
10-07-2016, 12:29 PM
How the fuck are you getting food from the food pantry if you are employed?

I volunteer there sometimes and the volunteers divvy up the leftovers, which is typically a lot.

HarlemHeat37
10-07-2016, 12:33 PM

It used to be a lot worse when I would eat out at least 4 times a week:lol

I easily go over $350 per month when I'm bulking, tbh..

UNT Eagles 2016
10-07-2016, 12:36 PM
It used to be a lot worse when I would eat out at least 4 times a week:lol

I easily go over $350 per month when I'm bulking, tbh..
lawl :lol

Tim Horton's all day?

JudynTX
10-07-2016, 01:12 PM
I volunteer there sometimes and the volunteers divvy up the leftovers, which is typically a lot.

So you take from the needy? If you work, why can't you afford your own groceries?

BD24
10-07-2016, 01:57 PM
:lol OP with the goods in this thread. I agree with the other poster who said he is Mason.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-07-2016, 02:13 PM
So you take from the needy? If you work, why can't you afford your own groceries?

The landfill isn't needy, tbh.

SpursforSix
10-07-2016, 02:18 PM
damn it, I forgot to add 2 jugs of Kool Aid... each jug is a gallon old Gatorade container from 2014 that I make Koolaid out of a packet but I water it down to make 3 gallons out of each 25 cent packet... I'll have drank about 2 of these for 6 total gallons this week.. so tack on an extra 50 cents so it's actually over $12 :(

why would you buy Koolaid when you have access to the food bank? So they have extra grapes there but not Koolaid packets?

koriwhat
10-07-2016, 02:31 PM

i wish i could budget like yall... damn! $20+ a day on food for just myself but i go and eat at restaurants everyday so that's that.

spurraider21
10-07-2016, 02:32 PM
:lol gotem

UNT Eagles 2016
10-07-2016, 03:00 PM
what does your jamaican girlfriend say

she wants to see me today but I half want to drive over there and half want to break up... it's 33 miles to fucking Irving and my car has 196.4k miles and a broken right turn signal

Aztecfan03
10-07-2016, 03:03 PM
why would you buy Koolaid when you have access to the food bank? So they have extra grapes there but not Koolaid packets?

to be fair, grapes are perishable and will get thrown away if nobody eats them. Koolaid packets aren't.

clambake
10-07-2016, 03:48 PM
she wants to see me today but I half want to drive over there and half want to break up... it's 33 miles to fucking Irving and my car has 196.4k miles and a broken right turn signal

typical country music lyrics.

Avante
10-07-2016, 04:44 PM
:lol OP with the goods in this thread. I agree with the other poster who said he is Mason.

It actually went like this?

When Mason lived here this computer was in the front room so every once in awhile in passing he'd goof around on sites I was posting on, he thouht it afunny. He messed with that dummy Blake for awhile, but.....he's not really into this sitting around hassling people, running everyone ya cdown and acting like an asshole because ya can get away with it.

He doesn't live here anymore and doesn't even own a computer, he says..."it's boring".

BD24
10-07-2016, 04:49 PM

When Mason lived here this computer was in the front room so every once in awhile in passing he'd goof around on sites I was posting on, he thouht it afunny. He messed with that dummy Blake for awhile, but.....he's not really into this sitting around hassling people, running everyone ya cdown and acting like an asshole because ya can get away with it.

He doesn't live here anymore and doesn't even own a computer, he says..."it's boring".
Who the fuck doesn't own a computer in this day and age :lol

clambake
10-07-2016, 04:52 PM

ha ha sad attempt to pretend and blame mason.

DJR210
10-07-2016, 05:12 PM

:lmao

Who the fuck doesn't own a computer in this day and age :lol

:lol this and he went to college to work for Geek Squad

benefactor
10-07-2016, 05:16 PM
Remember when Avante blamed Mason for his shitty football picks?:lol

BD24
10-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Remember when Avante blamed Mason for his shitty football picks?:lol
No he didn't :lol. Link please

clambake
10-07-2016, 05:37 PM
No he didn't :lol. Link please

he did. it was the ultimate embarrassment.

BD24
10-07-2016, 05:39 PM
holy shit, I just went back and reread. Mason went to college for the fucking Geek Squad? WTF? :lol

benefactor
10-07-2016, 05:42 PM

He works at a local computer place in town
If you are going to lie at least attempt to keep your story straight.

clambake
10-07-2016, 05:50 PM
:lol

Avante
10-07-2016, 06:35 PM
If you are going to lie at least attempt to keep your story straight.

Now tell me little guy what does he do there?

I don't lie asshole, ok?

illusioNtEk
10-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Me and my g/f been making meals from this website

http://goodcheapeats.com/

Hope it helps anyone and you can save lots of money

benefactor
10-07-2016, 08:30 PM

I don't lie asshole, ok?
Hey it's your story bud. Have at it.

Avante
10-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Hey it's your story bud. Have at it.

You're the one worried about bud, not me. Now tell me bud, what is his job there? Since ya don't know why run your fucking mouth?

Wild Cobra
10-07-2016, 09:55 PM

No it isn't.

Every day, I drink a bottle of Simply Orange, Simply Apple, or some other real Juice that costs over $3 a bottle. I have two Maria Calender dinners, 5 days a week at work for lunch. I eat high qualities cereal and whole milk for breakfast, and three eggs at over $4 a dozen. These are range free eggs, no hormone, etc off course. We shouldn't forget the restaurant quality bacon I buy. We shouldn't even speak of what I spend for dinner.

Oh...

I buy snacks from Nature's Bakery for more energy at work.

I buy non GMO foods and local when possible.

Wild Cobra
10-07-2016, 09:58 PM
i wish i could budget like yall... damn! $20+ a day on food for just myself but i go and eat at restaurants everyday so that's that.

The restaurants I eat at would cost me at least $75 a day if I did that... with tip... Minimum. I usually spend more, but only go to restaurants on dates.

Wild Cobra
10-07-2016, 10:00 PM

I think it's wrong to take food from a food bank, unless you are one who it is intended for.

benefactor
10-07-2016, 10:11 PM
You're the one worried about bud, not me. Now tell me bud, what is his job there? Since ya don't know why run your fucking mouth?
So salty.

I just take the facts given and point out the inconsistencies. Unless he cleaned toilets there, it's pretty safe to assume that someone who worked at a computer place had a job that dealt with computers at some level...and it makes zero sense for him to not own one at all...especially a kid in his 20's.

Again, it's your story. You getting all salty about not being able to keep your internet life narrative straight is no one's problem but your own.

TDMVPDPOY
10-08-2016, 04:59 AM
op gets most of his protein from suckin dick

chunticakes
10-08-2016, 06:00 AM
op gets most of his protein from suckin dick

:lmao winner, winner, teriyaki dinner.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-08-2016, 03:12 PM
After stopping by AutoZone to fix the lightbulb issue in the car... we actually ended up going to Red Lobster last night, by Cowboys red river... about $23 after tax, forgot the tip, it was a VERY puny piece of salmon for what we paid for. The sides were good as always, and I tried to convince her into either the Admiral's Feast, Create your Own Combination, or Endless Shrimp, as all those are better deals by far, but she had her heart set on salmon so I got us salmon.

On the bright side after I took her back to my place we did cuddle together and I got to eat her out for about an hour this morning and we showered together and went out and saw the realtor/houses together. So pretty good bang for my buck. Overall, counting everything including gas so far, our weekend date/vacation between me and my lovely fiancé has cost me about $44.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-08-2016, 03:39 PM
UPDATE: Holy shit my wife is an amazing cook!!! We literally had nothing in the house other than lunchmeat, rice, a can of beans, and some dried spices and an onion... she just made something INCREDIBLE out of nothing!! I'm so soooooo lucky I met her... don't know if all Jamaican women can cook this tremendously well but mine is sure amazing!! I love her

DMC
10-08-2016, 06:13 PM
OP said in another thread he's making about 34 an hour and yet has a shit car out of reg and scrapes by for food. 70K a year and can't afford to eat or repair a tail light.

Just another in a long line of shitty alts on ST, Nothing to see here. Just ask yourself "who starts threads about basically nothing all the time" and you'll know who it is.

DMC
10-08-2016, 06:18 PM

My account was hacked! I didn't say that stupid shit! That was my offspring, whom I raised and taught everything they know from old black singers to track and field to raping 12 year olds in other countries.

Aztecfan03
10-09-2016, 01:43 AM
OP said in another thread he's making about 34 an hour and yet has a shit car out of reg and scrapes by for food. 70K a year and can't afford to eat or repair a tail light.

Just another in a long line of shitty alts on ST, Nothing to see here. Just ask yourself "who starts threads about basically nothing all the time" and you'll know who it is.
I thik its all copy and pasted stuff he finds on some retarded site like reddit.

Wild Cobra
10-09-2016, 08:01 AM

Glad I make more than that!

People don't realize that if you are responsible for the future, $60+k jobs really don't give you much more daily spending power. If you contribute the maximum on retirement savings, you are also lucky if you only spend less than $200 monthly on medical, dental, etc. You are taxed at a marginal rate of 1/3rd or more of your income for FICA and federal taxes. Don't forget state tax...

I get to keep 58.35% of any extra money I make. The 41.65% is taxed away. 25% federal, 7.65% FICA, and 9% state. It is easy to make mortgage payments or rent a place along with a car payment and credit debt chewing up most of what one makes.

Never forget. The more you make, the more you want and spend.

DMC, your attitude is one of who is either very good with money, or simply doesn't make the extra income to know the facts.

BD24
10-09-2016, 09:07 AM

OP can't keep his shitty troll story straight. I always feel like if you are going to troll, at least keep your fucking story straight. I do feel bad for some of these trolls though, sad life they live that they get satisfaction out of weird shit like this.

DMC
10-09-2016, 09:45 AM

People don't realize that if you are responsible for the future, $60+k jobs really don't give you much more daily spending power. If you contribute the maximum on retirement savings, you are also lucky if you only spend less than $200 monthly on medical, dental, etc. You are taxed at a marginal rate of 1/3rd or more of your income for FICA and federal taxes. Don't forget state tax...

I get to keep 58.35% of any extra money I make. The 41.65% is taxed away. 25% federal, 7.65% FICA, and 9% state. It is easy to make mortgage payments or rent a place along with a car payment and credit debt chewing up most of what one makes.

DMC, your attitude is one of who is either very good with money, or simply doesn't make the extra income to know the facts.

Someone who brags incessantly about his 2 year stint in "high tech" back in the 90's shouldn't be giving financial advice.

But, do you have any dating advice? Something that would impress this girl I haven't met face to face yet? Something that shows her I am a savant and that she could be in danger? I'm out of ideas.

Will Hunting
10-09-2016, 10:00 AM
Someone who brags incessantly about his 2 year stint in "high tech" back in the 90's shouldn't be giving financial advice.

But, do you have any dating advice? Something that would impress this girl I haven't met face to face yet? Something that shows her I am a savant and that she could be in danger? I'm out of ideas.

:lmao

Will Hunting
10-09-2016, 10:16 AM
I spend a lot on produce (esp. fruit), red meats, the chef prepared shit from Central Market etc. probably almost $1000 in total on food every month, but I also work 70+ hours a week and make $120k.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-11-2016, 03:05 PM
So I end up spending $128 over the weekend... fml. But on the bright side I did get my Jamaican beauty for the long weekend and got to make love to her twice and eat her out 4 times.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-11-2016, 03:05 PM
I spend a lot on produce (esp. fruit), red meats, the chef prepared shit from Central Market etc. probably almost $1000 in total on food every month, but I also work 70+ hours a week and make $120k.

But $120k in Boston area is like $70k here in Texas.

SpursforSix
10-11-2016, 03:12 PM
to be fair, grapes are perishable and will get thrown away if nobody eats them. Koolaid packets aren't.

Right but not my point. I've volunteered at 2 different food banks. First of all, grapes are pretty rare as far as an item that gets sent from a grocery store to the food bank. Second of all, when they do, they will get picked up very quickly by those in need. Believe it or not, a large part of the intended recipients do want fresh fruit and vegetables. Especially fruit. So either UNT is lying or he's taking food that was still supposed to be given out.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Right but not my point. I've volunteered at 2 different food banks. First of all, grapes are pretty rare as far as an item that gets sent from a grocery store to the food bank. Second of all, when they do, they will get picked up very quickly by those in need. Believe it or not, a large part of the intended recipients do want fresh fruit and vegetables. Especially fruit. So either UNT is lying or he's taking food that was still supposed to be given out.
Nah, actually my mom down in San Antonio just got 3 large tubs full of strawberries and more with asparagus and other veggies... not lying.

clambake
10-11-2016, 03:38 PM
So I end up spending $128 over the weekend... fml. But on the bright side I did get my Jamaican beauty for the long weekend and got to make love to her twice and eat her out 4 times.

she's very lucky to have you

DD
10-11-2016, 03:53 PM
You gotta get those fried raviolis from OG...those are on point

Will Hunting
10-11-2016, 03:58 PM
But $120k in Boston area is like $70k here in Texas.
I live in Dallas.

SpursforSix
10-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Nah, actually my mom down in San Antonio just got 3 large tubs full of strawberries and more with asparagus and other veggies... not lying.

That's sort of my point.

Chucho
10-11-2016, 04:05 PM

I don't lie asshole, ok?

Yeah you do. The way Benefactor pointed out your all too-easy-to-see lies just then is the way I pointed out your Wiki copying and pasting and then you deleted it, your fucking fruit.

Just shush, you're a liar and a self-absorbed, delusional tool that no one likes.

Xevious
10-11-2016, 04:16 PM

And that is everybody's problem, isn't it? No single person making 70+k should be making car payments... or student loans, or credit cards, etc. Just because you can afford the minimum payments on something doesn't mean you have to buy it. Live below your means, pay your shit off, and come up with some fucking cash before you make another purchase.

Avante
10-11-2016, 04:22 PM
Yeah you do. The way Benefactor pointed out your all too-easy-to-see lies just then is the way I pointed out your Wiki copying and pasting and then you deleted it, your fucking fruit.

Just shush, you're a liar and a self-absorbed, delusional tool that no one likes.

Wrong as you always are.

I have never lied about anything here, who needs to lie to strangers?

Will you ever figure this out? I have been into the rasslin', football, music, track since the late 50's, guess what ya dumb fuck, ya learn things, ok?

Who likes you faggot, yep.....nobody~!

How would I even know who to Google/Wiki.....well? And who Googles/Wiki things they have no interest in? And if ya do have that interest then you already know all that stuff.

Stupid, do you think at all before posting?

There I sat on the floor next to my greatgranny (making sure not to knock over her spit can) around 1958 watching "Wild" Red Berry vs Mr.Moto on TV, why do you struggle with that so badly?

I. Hustle
10-11-2016, 04:43 PM
http://images.memes.com/meme/775440

BD24
10-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Did you really say he went to college so he could work for Geek Squad? Please give a direct answer as I have a follow up question. I dont need any faggy list.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-11-2016, 09:37 PM
I live in Dallas.

Shit, that's phenomenal... how many years experience and what occupation?

UNT Eagles 2016
10-11-2016, 09:43 PM
she's very lucky to have you

I'm even luckier to have her. :toast

BD24
10-11-2016, 10:29 PM
What do you do UNT?

chunticakes
10-12-2016, 01:07 AM
What do you do UNT?

Sucks dicks for a good, honest living.

He also plays guitar.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-12-2016, 08:33 AM
What do you do UNT?

work in IT... entry level doesn't pay much

BD24
10-12-2016, 08:34 AM
work in IT... entry level doesn't pay much
What do you do within IT, you said you make 70k right?

UNT Eagles 2016
10-12-2016, 10:01 AM
What do you do within IT, you said you make 70k right?

data/database system analyst I

its only 51k after tax

BD24
10-12-2016, 11:08 AM
data/database system analyst I

its only 51k after tax
Entry level DBAs dont pay 70k w2 in Dallas, why you lieing man. Need to shore up your online story, too many holes in it bro.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Entry level DBAs dont pay 70k w2 in Dallas, why you lieing man. Need to shore up your online story, too many holes in it bro.

huh? what do you think they make, like 90k? I wish lol.

BD24
10-12-2016, 11:13 AM
huh? what do you think they make, like 90k? I wish lol.
Less than 70k. closer to the 50k - 60k range tops. I know what going rates are for pretty much all IT positions in Texas cities. I imagine you looked that salary up online to go with your e story or something.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Less than 70k. closer to the 50k - 60k range tops. I know what going rates are for pretty much all IT positions in Texas cities. I imagine you looked that salary up online to go with your e story or something.

Nope...

I was hired as a java program developer and about a month or two in just told them basically that I suck at OOP and I'd rather do databases... they've already invested in me and of course they obliged.

BD24
10-12-2016, 11:26 AM
Nope...

I was hired as a java program developer and about a month or two in just told them basically that I suck at OOP and I'd rather do databases... they've already invested in me and of course they obliged.
Entry level Java devs dont make 70k either. Good try though.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Entry level Java devs dont make 70k either. Good try though.

to be fair, since I'm hourly OTE, my annual "salary" is extrapolated to $69,992 before taxes.

apalisoc_9
10-12-2016, 01:30 PM
If you earn 51k at least, you would have the decency to fix your turn signal and save drivers the headache that is your car.

apalisoc_9
10-12-2016, 02:16 PM
Dont know how it is in the US but 60k is comfortable living where i live...:lol

Chucho
10-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Wrong as you always are.

I have never lied about anything here, who needs to lie to strangers?

Will you ever figure this out? I have been into the rasslin', football, music, track since the late 50's, guess what ya dumb fuck, ya learn things, ok?

Who likes you faggot, yep.....nobody~!

How would I even know who to Google/Wiki.....well? And who Googles/Wiki things they have no interest in? And if ya do have that interest then you already know all that stuff.

Stupid, do you think at all before posting?

There I sat on the floor next to my greatgranny (making sure not to knock over her spit can) around 1958 watching "Wild" Red Berry vs Mr.Moto on TV, why do you struggle with that so badly?

Stop lying. No one likes you. Don't make this about me, I can't make people like a peder-ass like you.

BD24
10-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Dont know how it is in the US but 60k is comfortable living where i live...:lol
In Dallas, where UNT claims to live 70k is plenty comfy.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-12-2016, 03:17 PM
If you earn 51k at least, you would have the decency to fix your turn signal and save drivers the headache that is your car.

Already did that at autozone, they just charged me for the lights and the grease, did the service for free

UNT Eagles 2016
10-12-2016, 03:20 PM
In Dallas, where UNT claims to live 70k is plenty comfy.
NW Plano unfortunately is way more expensive than Dallas. You can't find a taqueria that serves a $6.99 3-beef enchilada plate with arroz and frijoles around here -- they're everywhere back home, of course. What you will find is "elegant" eateries that charge $25 for a fucking burger or "artisan" personal pizza.

SpursforSix
10-12-2016, 03:25 PM
NW Plano unfortunately is way more expensive than Dallas. You can't find a taqueria that serves a $6.99 3-beef enchilada plate with arroz and frijoles around here -- they're everywhere back home, of course. What you will find is "elegant" eateries that charge $25 for a fucking burger or "artisan" personal pizza.

Lolz. Yeah...upscale NW Plano.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Lolz. Yeah...upscale NW Plano.

You see for yourself:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Plano,+TX/@33.0823118,-96.8212208,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x864c21da13c59513:0x62aa036489cd6 02b!8m2!3d33.0198431!4d-96.6988856

The Shops at Legacy isn't named that for no reason.

SpursforSix
10-12-2016, 03:32 PM
You see for yourself:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Plano,+TX/@33.0823118,-96.8212208,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x864c21da13c59513:0x62aa036489cd6 02b!8m2!3d33.0198431!4d-96.6988856

The Shops at Legacy isn't named that for no reason.

So you steal from the food bank but have to eat at the Shops at Legacy.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-12-2016, 03:35 PM
So you steal from the food bank but have to eat at the Shops at Legacy.

I don't eat there. I did however spend $25 at Red Lobster because my f'ing girlfriend just had to have salmon even though the portion was puny for a $20.95 price (included 2 small sides). I wanted to split the Endless Shrimp with her. Fuuuuuu...

SpursforSix
10-12-2016, 03:41 PM
I don't eat there. I did however spend $25 at Red Lobster because my f'ing girlfriend just had to have salmon even though the portion was puny for a $20.95 price (included 2 small sides). I wanted to split the Endless Shrimp with her. Fuuuuuu...

I hear you about Red Lobster. But if you're saving in other areas, it's nice to go out and get a good seafood dinner once in a while. I'll usually shove about 10 Cheddar Bay Biscuits in my wife's purse before we even begin dining. And one of us will order whatever all you can eat special they have going and fill up some Tupperware containers.

It's expensive but you can make last for several meals.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-12-2016, 03:49 PM
I hear you about Red Lobster. But if you're saving in other areas, it's nice to go out and get a good seafood dinner once in a while. I'll usually shove about 10 Cheddar Bay Biscuits in my wife's purse before we even begin dining. And one of us will order whatever all you can eat special they have going and fill up some Tupperware containers.

It's expensive but you can make last for several meals.

Better not get caught!

SpursforSix
10-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Better not get caught!

Trust me, the waitresses don't give a shit. I'll always tip them a five spot for looking the other way.
Also, here's another trick. There is a market for plastic spoons, forks, knives, etc. Many restaurants have a bin full of them for free.

SpursforSix
10-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Also, carry around a small tool set in your fanny pack. You can end up with some decent bathroom fixtures.

SpursforSix
10-12-2016, 03:57 PM
And if you know what you're doing, the electronics in those speed limit signs are worth something.

Will Hunting
10-12-2016, 10:21 PM
Shit, that's phenomenal... how many years experience and what occupation?
3 years of experience and it's in commercial real estate focused private equity.

pgardn
10-12-2016, 10:36 PM
I don't lie asshole, ok?

The hell you don't.

pgardn
10-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Also, carry around a small tool set in your fanny pack. You can end up with some decent bathroom fixtures.

Oh my god...

UNT Eagles 2016
10-13-2016, 07:46 AM
3 years of experience and it's in commercial real estate focused private equity.

Sounds like a 1099 "job" though... correct?