PDA

View Full Version : Panthers cut starting corner Bene Benwikere

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-07-2016, 12:52 PM
:wow a great player who is being used as a scapegoat for not re-signing Josh Norman. Absolutely terrible. 25 years old with a ton of playoff experience....

Enjoy him someone. What an absolute nightmare of a year.

Chris
10-07-2016, 01:24 PM
DO IT JERRAH

Scandrick will never be healthy

DD
10-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Feel bad for the kid, tbh. Ron Rivera is Carolina's problem...his constant crying to the media and victim-mentality have permeated with the players.

Silver&Black
10-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Was he the guy guarding Julio Jones last week? Didn't watch much of that game, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
10-07-2016, 01:49 PM
:lol he's not a "great" player, tbh..

Anyways, Broncos' destroyed the Panthers' franchise..Cam lost the support of the Black community with his coonery + their defense is no longer able to stop anybody..they are severely lacking leadership, as Rivera isn't a good coach, Cam is too emotional, and that white LB they have(I forgot his name) isn't anything special..

Clipper Nation
10-07-2016, 01:54 PM
:lol A "great" player? Dude single-handedly gave up 228 of Julio Jones' 300 receiving yards and Ryan had a perfect passer rating when targeting him. He's looked shitty all season, but that type of performance is what gets you cut.

OP's takes continue to be awful.

chunticakes
10-07-2016, 02:01 PM
In before Jerry pulls the trigger on another piece of shit Carolina player.

chunticakes
10-07-2016, 02:02 PM
:wow a great player who is being used as a scapegoat for not re-signing Josh Norman. Absolutely terrible. 25 years old with a ton of playoff experience....

Enjoy him someone. What an absolute nightmare of a year.

Believe it or not...your franchise misses Norman more than you admit son.

spurraider21
10-07-2016, 02:04 PM

Anyways, Broncos' destroyed the Panthers' franchise..Cam lost the support of the Black community with his coonery + their defense is no longer able to stop anybody..they are severely lacking leadership, as Rivera isn't a good coach, Cam is too emotional, and that white LB they have(I forgot his name) isn't anything special..
:lol 9.8/10

Clipper Nation
10-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Just goes to show who the Panthers' true team leader was - Norman, not Cum.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Not amazing, but he's still WAY better than that scrub Bradbury or whatever his name is...

Raven
10-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Just goes to show who the Panthers' true team leader was - Norman, not Cum.

to be fair, it has always been Kuechly. I believe even cum fans don't dispute that.

JohnnyMax
10-07-2016, 03:20 PM
Was he the guy guarding Julio Jones last week? Didn't watch much of that game, tbh.

Benwikere was credited by Pro Football Focus with giving up 220 of Jones' 300 yards.

Avante
10-07-2016, 03:21 PM
:lol A "great" player? Dude single-handedly gave up 228 of Julio Jones' 300 receiving yards and Ryan had a perfect passer rating when targeting him. He's looked shitty all season, but that type of performance is what gets you cut.

OP's takes continue to be awful.

What's really awful is reading all your negative, negative. negative, bah humbug bullshit ever single time ya say anthing. Dude, why are you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn faggot faggot faggot 100% of the time?

Avante
10-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Stupid move, I once saw Flipper Anderson (no not that game) blow right by Deion Sanders twice in a game. And all this "shut down corner****" stuff, is total bullshit, any NFL receiver can get open if given the time.

What they should have been done is set the boy down and explan his new situation, which is this.."we are really disappointed in you, ok? But, because of your history we will give you another chance so don't blow it, do we have an understanding?"

Ya don;'t dump anyone over a bad day at work.

***** it's all about pressuring the QB, if ya can't and he can stand there and survey the field ALL cornerbacks get burned.

Clipper Nation
10-07-2016, 03:37 PM
He wouldn't have been cut if it was just one bad day at work. He just hasn't been very good since his rookie season. Their GM doesn't shy away from cutting guys who don't perform - remember when they cut DeCoud and Burnt Toast Cason?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-07-2016, 06:24 PM
:lol he's not a good player because he got burned by Julio Jones? Great logic.

That's like saying Chris Harris is an elite corner when he only guards #2's.

UZER
10-07-2016, 07:05 PM
How many games will Cam miss this season do to "injury" if the Panthers don't turn it around soon?

spurraider21
10-07-2016, 07:24 PM
How many games will Cam miss this season do to "injury" if the Panthers don't turn it around soon?
the fuck does that even mean? he's missed 2 games his whole career :lol... its not like he has a track record like that

Silver&Black
10-07-2016, 07:33 PM
the fuck does that even mean? he's missed 2 games his whole career :lol... its not like he has a track record like that

Both times against the Bucs. And Anderson got the W both times....

:pctoss

Avante
10-07-2016, 07:53 PM
Panthers have beat the Buc's the last six. If they lose this one it is time to panic.

Fifth week is about time to start getting a real read on things. Week two.....hahaha~~

The great Derek Anderson at home in charge on MNF, this should be good. Yep. all prepared to...

Hey CN, tell us all again about Derek "INT" Anderson, hahahaha!!! Dude, he sucks~~~~~~~~~

spurtech09
10-07-2016, 08:12 PM
Wouldn't mind him on the Cowboys....With Scandrick hurting Bene would be a good pick up......

Canyonero
10-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Ravens should go for him.

UZER
10-07-2016, 09:08 PM

We'll see.

spurraider21
10-07-2016, 09:11 PM
excellent analysis

Holden_Caulfield
10-07-2016, 10:08 PM
I had high hopes for him coming out of sjsu. Has he really been that bad.

DJR210
10-08-2016, 12:43 AM
Reminds me of Parcells cutting promising 2nd year corner Derek Ross :lol

Fabbs
10-08-2016, 02:02 AM

BroncoRef played as key a role as any in that season opening rigger.
Not Cams fault the kicker shanked.
In fact Cam really nutted up and that final drive and throw was nails. All coming after the cheapies.

BTW i was pulling for Denver all the way.

But some of these other posts (not yours) insinuating Cam is a pussy....That Denver game he was ballsy and then after the game he didn't even bitch about the cheapshots when he would have been 100% justified in doing so.

But yea, mentally they've taken a huge hit.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-08-2016, 09:40 AM
BroncoRef played as key a role as any in that season opening rigger.
Not Cams fault the kicker shanked.
In fact Cam really nutted up and that final drive and throw was nails. All coming after the cheapies.

BTW i was pulling for Denver all the way.

But some of these other posts (not yours) insinuating Cam is a pussy....That Denver game he was ballsy and then after the game he didn't even bitch about the cheapshots when he would have been 100% justified in doing so.

But yea, mentally they've taken a huge hit.

:lol yeah my man and his Broncos fans were shitting his pants the whole game. Newton really did step up.. Too bad he took a number that game, and really hasn't looked the same since. He needs this week off. He'll be fine going forward.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-09-2016, 09:53 PM
I wouldn't mind signing him on a 1-year to replace Scandrick for now...

Ditty
10-09-2016, 10:19 PM
I'm loving Norman in Washington! He did almost give up the game winning touchdown for the Ravens, but Falco didn't even attack him much even if his arm was bothering him.