PDA

View Full Version : Tomb of Trump Campaign

DMX7
10-07-2016, 10:05 PM
Sean Hannity is in his bathroom crying.

TheGreatYacht
10-07-2016, 10:10 PM
This guy on CNN said that there's more tapes that haven't been released. They're files from The Apprentice.

Its over boys

DMX7
10-07-2016, 10:59 PM

FuzzyLumpkins
10-07-2016, 11:06 PM

I love how Cruz's twitter banner is him talking to a room full of white boomers.

TheGreatYacht
10-07-2016, 11:23 PM
https://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/trump-tomb.jpg?w=748

Xevious
10-08-2016, 02:24 AM
This won't sway Trump's base at all. The only thing it might do is turn away independent voters that may have cast an anti-Hillary vote. In any case, Trump wasn't winning anyway.

Xevious
10-08-2016, 02:43 AM
Have to say though... this raises the WWE entertainment factor of the second debate way up.

DMX7
10-08-2016, 08:57 AM

boutons_deux
10-08-2016, 09:17 AM

Bishop Gekko is a Private Equity predator, destroying companies, jobs, creating nothing but wealth for himself, screwing everybody else, just like Trash.

Sex is always bad in Puritanical USA, but $$$ and violence define the country, are never wrong.

DMX7
10-08-2016, 09:57 AM
Bishop Gekko is a Private Equity predator, destroying companies, jobs, creating nothing but wealth for himself, screwing everybody else, just like Trash.

Sex is always bad in Puritanical USA, but $$$ and violence define the country, are never wrong.
Private equity isn't all bad. Often the companies being taken over are already well on their way to going bust.

hater
10-08-2016, 11:47 AM
Yup thats why I changed my prediction long before this release. I know shit before it happens

Still...... WHAT A GODDAM PIMP DONALD IS :wow :wow mad respec

DMX7
10-08-2016, 12:22 PM
Yup thats why I changed my prediction long before this release. I know shit before it happens

We should have been off the Trump train back when he made the Muslim ban comments.

ElNono
10-08-2016, 12:26 PM

He doesn't even have to drug them like Bill Cosby, tbh... mad game...

cd021
10-08-2016, 12:46 PM
This guy on CNN said that there's more tapes that haven't been released. They're files from The Apprentice.

Its over boys

When it rains it floods for this guy, damn.:wow

cd021
10-08-2016, 12:47 PM
https://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/trump-tomb.jpg?w=748

Savage :lol

cd021
10-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Have to say though... this raises the WWE entertainment factor of the second debate way up.

I can't believe he is still going through with it.

Hilary probably fixing to go in on dat ass tbh.

Fabbs
10-08-2016, 12:50 PM
I can't believe he is still going through with it.

Hilary probably fixing to go in on dat ass tbh.
Is blow hard Assange gonna come up with the counter?

DarrinS
10-08-2016, 12:59 PM
He's a lot like Bill Clinton, except he's not into fat ugly chicks.

Reck
10-08-2016, 01:13 PM
He's a lot like Bill Clinton, except he's not into fat ugly chicks.

Does it matter when he gets rejected? Guy gets no outside pussy outside of his wife which he bought over from Slovenia. :lol

florige
10-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Pence 'cannot defend' remarks
And after a campaign source told CNN that Pence decided not to attend the Wisconsin political event hosted by House Speaker Paul Ryan, Pence released a statement explaining that he was "offended" by Trump's remarks. He also noted he is looking "forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart" at the debate on Sunday.
"As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the 11-year-old video released yesterday," Pence said. "I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them. I am grateful that he has expressed remorse and apologized to the American people. We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation tomorrow night."
"Wisconsin is off" for Pence, a campaign source told CNN earlier Saturday, adding that the decision was made this morning.

:lmao:lmao

benefactor
10-08-2016, 01:25 PM
He doesn't even have to drug them like Bill Cosby, tbh... mad game...
:lol

CosmicCowboy
10-08-2016, 01:36 PM
Does it matter when he gets rejected? Guy gets no outside pussy outside of his wife which he bought over from Slovenia. :lol

Yeah, he's really gonna suffer with that Slovenian pussy.

mrsmaalox
10-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Where's Melania? They've kept her locked up real good since her copycat speech. But this is their chance to provide us with the example of how exactly they think a woman should behave when her husband is exposed publicly as a whore dog. Will Melania come out swinging a la HRC, having decided for whatever reason, to fight for her marriage and to fight in every way necessary to defend the scoundrel she has chosen and knows better than anyone else on the planet? Will she renounce him, divorce him, shame him and then kill herself for ever having associated with him? Cuz it seems that would be the only reaction they'd accept from Hillary. But we probably won't hear much. She'll just stand there quietly. You know maybe she isn't allowed to talk, who knows?

Splits
10-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Where's Melania? They've kept her locked up real good since her copycat speech. But this is their chance to provide us with the example of how exactly they think a woman should behave when her husband is exposed publicly as a whore dog. Will Melania come out swinging a la HRC, having decided for whatever reason, to fight for her marriage and to fight in every way necessary to defend the scoundrel she has chosen and knows better than anyone else on the planet? Will she renounce him, divorce him, shame him and then kill herself for ever having associated with him? Cuz it seems that would be the only reaction they'd accept from Hillary. But we probably won't hear much. She'll just stand there quietly. You know maybe she isn't allowed to talk, who knows?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuRHZlZWIAA7vyM.jpg:large

I wonder if he grabbed her by the pussy last night.

I also love how it is about the "words" and not about sexually assaulting women. Saying "pussy" is no big deal. Talking about how you can force yourself on women because you're a star is the controversy. Especially when you've been accused of rape twice.

cd021
10-08-2016, 02:26 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuRHZlZWIAA7vyM.jpg:large
I wonder if he grabbed her by the pussy last night

Maybe they made a video so they could "check out the sex tape" together :lol

boutons_deux
10-08-2016, 03:07 PM

Its over boys

Yep, Trash said today there's more to come

boutons_deux
10-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Trash sez the tape is just a distraction

mrsmaalox
10-08-2016, 03:13 PM
I also love how it is about the "words" and not about sexually assaulting women. Saying "pussy" is no big deal. Talking about how you can force yourself on women because you're a star is the controversy. Especially when you've been accused of rape twice.

If only he'd said "lady parts" instead :lol

tlongII
10-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Who cares if he's a whore dog? What does that have to do with anything?

Splits
10-08-2016, 04:18 PM

whore dog <> sexual predator

And you obviously have no idea how modern American elections are decided. Sex has been made taboo by your party. So live with it, fucker.

DarrinS
10-08-2016, 04:31 PM
October be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM

Xevious
10-08-2016, 11:11 PM
The leader of your God-fearing, strong family values party just admitted to sexually assaulting women. Yeah, not a big deal at all.

boutons_deux
10-09-2016, 08:48 AM

... is only one symptom of a really fucked up, sick asshole

mrsmaalox
10-09-2016, 09:05 AM

I don't think it has anything to do with anything myself. Thats why I find it so amusing that Trump cares so much that his opponent's husband is a whore dog. How many times has he brought up the subject during this campaign? It must be very important to him.

ducks
10-09-2016, 10:52 AM
trump should get a pass he was a democrat then

Winehole23
10-09-2016, 11:29 AM
http://rs215.pbsrc.com/albums/cc272/Hervoyel/record_playing_zps8688b134.gif%7Ec200

tlongII
10-09-2016, 07:11 PM
The leader of your God-fearing, strong family values party just admitted to sexually assaulting women. Yeah, not a big deal at all.

If it was my party you might be right. But it isn't. Most guys talk like that. Ain't no thing.

baseline bum
10-09-2016, 07:18 PM
If it was my party you might be right. But it isn't. Most guys talk like that. Ain't no thing.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/independent-voters-are-overrated/

In fact, the self-identified independents who consistently favor one party are often more ideologically extreme than those who identify with either party.

hitmanyr2k
10-09-2016, 07:20 PM

Men whose maturity peaked in high school talk like that, not real men :lol

Trainwreck2100
10-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Men whose maturity peaked in high school talk like that, not real men :lol

men with silver spoons up their ass never have to mature

RandomGuy
10-11-2016, 09:41 AM

Most don't.

tlongII
10-11-2016, 10:01 AM
Most don't.

Most cucks don't.

MannyIsGod
10-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Most cucks don't.

Aren't you a life long bachelor? Maybe the idea that you think its OK to talk about sexual assault with your boys has something to do with that?

tlongII
10-11-2016, 10:26 AM
Aren't you a life long bachelor? Maybe the idea that you think its OK to talk about sexual assault with your boys has something to do with that?

Oh so now you think I talk about sexual assault? Really? I will say that guys talk about lewd and crude sexually related things in the locker room all the time. It's nothing new. Most people just don't get recorded saying it though.

MannyIsGod
10-11-2016, 10:51 AM
What Trump spoke about was clear sexual assault. Going up and kissing women and grabbing women's genitals when its not consented is sexual assault. You defended that as how men talk. Every other man in here has told you that is not the case. You're the only one. According to you, if we don't talk like that we're cucks. No one is upset because he was lewd. Its because he's a fucking sexual predator who thinks its OK because he's famous. You apparently think its OK too. Its pretty fucking disgusting.

CavsSuperFan
10-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Manny- The press could have unloaded on Bill Clinton for his real life sexual assaults but they did not…Obviously Trump is a P.I.G. but those were only words...

DarrinS
10-11-2016, 10:56 AM
What Trump spoke about was clear sexual assault. Going up and kissing women and grabbing women's genitals when its not consented is sexual assault. You defended that as how men talk. Every other man in here has told you that is not the case. You're the only one. According to you, if we don't talk like that we're cucks. No one is upset because he was lewd. Its because he's a fucking sexual predator who thinks its OK because he's famous. You apparently think its OK too. Its pretty fucking disgusting.

There will be a sexual predator living in the WH either way. :lol

boutons_deux
10-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Math: The Election’s Over. Can We Please Move On?

https://medium.com/@frisch/math-the-elections-over-can-we-please-move-on-20b2ad1b6088#.evbs7y4xp

===================

"The poll offers a remarkable snapshot of the race for many reasons.

For one, it

implies that Democrats—who lead a generic ballot question 49 to 42—could retake both the House and Senate.

For another, Trump’s abysmally low numbers test the limits of negative partisanship.

Both candidates are assumed to have the bedrock support of about 40 percent of the electorate; general elections are waged for those who remain.

But Trump, somehow, has dipped below that threshold."

http://www.theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/10/trumps-tape-scandal-the-latest-updates/503480/9455/?utm_source=atlfb

baseline bum
10-11-2016, 10:59 AM

LOL the right keeps trying to frame this as it being about him saying the word pussy

baseline bum
10-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Math: The Election’s Over. Can We Please Move On?

https://medium.com/@frisch/math-the-elections-over-can-we-please-move-on-20b2ad1b6088#.evbs7y4xp

===================

"The poll offers a remarkable snapshot of the race for many reasons.

For one, it

implies that Democrats—who lead a generic ballot question 49 to 42—could retake both the House and Senate.

For another, Trump’s abysmally low numbers test the limits of negative partisanship.

Both candidates are assumed to have the bedrock support of about 40 percent of the electorate; general elections are waged for those who remain.

But Trump, somehow, has dipped below that threshold."

http://www.theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/10/trumps-tape-scandal-the-latest-updates/503480/9455/?utm_source=atlfb

The Democrats can't take the house with all the gerrymandering done since 2010, that's ridiculous.

boutons_deux
10-11-2016, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=baseline bum;8746761]The Democrats can't take the house with all the gerrymandering done since 2010, that's ridiculous.[/QU

I mostly agree, wth the Repug/VRWC "redmap" strategy after the 2010 census and VRWC SCOTUS gutting the VRA, but we'll see.

The VRWC's Repug/tea bagger caucus in the House is tough, but not unbeatable, just highly unlikely the Repugs can lose enough House seats to hand the gavel back to Pelosi.

In any case, America is fucked and unfuckable.

ducks
10-11-2016, 11:29 AM
SO ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE IN SANDERS THE TRAITOR

RandomGuy
10-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Most cucks don't.

I see you have me in the crushing grip of reason.

I guess you and ducks are what conservatives get for stigmatizing education.

Your posts constantly point to a lack of critical thinking skills that have made me wonder what it is about conservative "values" that attract people who just can't think for themselves.

RandomGuy
10-11-2016, 12:32 PM
The Democrats can't take the house with all the gerrymandering done since 2010, that's ridiculous.

We can't.

But this election is going to be a death rattle for the GOP.

Another four years will be another four years of maturing hispanic voters.

florige
10-11-2016, 12:35 PM
LOL the right keeps trying to frame this as it being about him saying the word pussy

I've noticed that. They keep trying to spin like the other stuff he said doesn't exist.

Splits
10-11-2016, 12:38 PM

A 12-14 point Clinton win would make it possible, but yeah the gerrymandering is ridiculous. In 2012 Dems won 1.4m more votes and still had a 33 seat deficit. Criminal

RandomGuy
10-11-2016, 12:46 PM
I've noticed that. They keep trying to spin like the other stuff he said doesn't exist.

Well, let's start posting quotes then. Suitable tomb grafitti, IMO.

Here’s audio of Trump bragging about walking in on naked beauty pageant contestants
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/306088/donald-trump-having-sex-walking-in-on-naked-beauty-pageant-contestants-howard-stern/

Well, I’ll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

boutons_deux
10-11-2016, 12:50 PM
Chance of winning

Hillary Clinton 83.4%

Donald Trump 16.6%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

baseline bum
10-11-2016, 01:15 PM
We can't.

I don't think it is. The GOP has been an incredibly successful party at the state level, which makes them a very successful party for the house. They're pretty fucked in the presidency but will still be controlling a huge proportion of the governments in this nation even if the Dems take the presidency and senate (and the senate is just a little better than a coin-flip for them).

SnakeBoy
10-11-2016, 01:25 PM
We can't.

lol you actually believe we are on the verge of being a single party country.

I know you will enjoy the Rah-Rah Go Team Clinton for awhile but the wrecking ball is coming to a political party near you. Hillary's victory will guarantee it...believe me.

hater
10-11-2016, 01:44 PM
:lmao for real. Why do these idiots want a 1 party political system? :lol dumbasses cant see that that basicalky a monarchy :lol

tlongII
10-11-2016, 02:00 PM
http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/imageedit_188_6457288846.jpg

RandomGuy
10-11-2016, 02:26 PM
:lmao for real. Why do these idiots want a 1 party political system? :lol dumbasses cant see that that basicalky a monarchy :lol

No, actually, I don't.

I would vastly prefer that Republicans would start embracing moderates I could support again.

RandomGuy
10-11-2016, 02:27 PM
There will be a sexual predator living in the WH either way. :lol

Truth.

RandomGuy
10-11-2016, 02:30 PM

I know you will enjoy the Rah-Rah Go Team Clinton for awhile but the wrecking ball is coming to a political party near you. Hillary's victory will guarantee it...believe me.

Believe you? No offense, but I think I will pass until you can demonstrate some modicum of critical thinking beyond door-bell ringing partisanship. "but here is why Democrats are bad, it's new from my preferred media outlet that I agree with" doesn't really inspire much confidence in your ability to process information accurately.

The GOP will wander in the wilderness, and hopefully figure out how to find their asses with both hands.

RandomGuy
10-11-2016, 02:38 PM
http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/imageedit_188_6457288846.jpg

You're right.

We should be talking about the potential direct conflicts of interest in his finances:

If Clinton Needs to Close Her Foundation, Trump Needs to Dissolve His Company
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/president-trumps-conflicts-of-interest.html

Or maybe we should be talking about a "tremendous" businessman who fucking doesn't know what a blind trust is after having been running for president for almost a full year. What a fucking Biznis geenyus.

Trump plan to avoid business conflicts of interest doesn't fly
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/president-trumps-conflicts-of-interest.html

It isn't just about the mean words is it?

RandomGuy
10-11-2016, 02:42 PM

Hillary Clinton, citing 'Trump Effect,' says teachers are reporting more bullying in schools
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com/rulings/tom-mostlytrue.gif

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/26/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-citing-trump-effect-says-teachers-/

"Parents and teachers are already worrying about what they call the ‘Trump Effect.’ They report that bullying and harassment are on the rise in our schools, especially targeting students of color, Muslims and immigrants."

Maybe irresponsible, hateful rhetoric is harmful? What do you think?

tlongII
10-11-2016, 02:48 PM
LOL attributing more bullying in school to Trump. :lol What will you come up with next?

boutons_deux
10-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Hillary Clinton, citing 'Trump Effect,' says teachers are reporting more bullying in schools

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/26/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-citing-trump-effect-says-teachers-/

Trash has "mainstreamed", out of the implicit shadows, emboldened not only school bullies, but very probably workplace bullies, and then bigots, racists, xenophobes, liars, misogynists, white nationalists, sexual predators, just assholery in general.

Thanks, establishment Repugs. Trash's supporters are 150% what you've been courting for 50 years. YOU OWN TRASH.

vy65
10-11-2016, 02:57 PM

This is horseshit. For someone who constantly rants about logical fallacies, you can't sincerely believe that there is any meaningful evidence drawing this link. Even the article you posted admits that the claim is not scientific.

The center conducted an online survey of approximately 2,000 K-12 teachers and found: "Teachers have noted an increase in bullying, harassment and intimidation of students whose races, religions or nationalities have been the verbal targets of candidates on the campaign trail."

While their findings correspond directly with Clinton’s claim, it’s important to note that this was not a scientific survey, as the report notes. The respondents don’t represent a random sample of teachers, and it’s likely that those who chose to respond to the survey are those who are most concerned about the campaign’s impact on students.

Your sensationalism is the same tactic Trump uses. How's that for irony?

vy65
10-11-2016, 02:58 PM
Forgot to add this part:

This means it would be inaccurate to extrapolate from the survey that bullying and harassment are generally on the rise across the country. Rather, it is more a collection of teachers’ anecdotal experiences.

We looked for a scientific study that speaks to this same question but couldn’t find one, mostly because there tends to be a lag in this kind of data, meaning data on bullying trends in 2016 won’t get published until 2017 or later. The process of setting up and getting approval to conduct a scientific study is lengthy and cumbersome, and would not be approved before the election, said Sheri Bauman, a professor at the University of Arizona who researches bullying.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-11-2016, 03:41 PM

Following the Hoover Administration the dems controlled congress and the presidency for decades. GOP types still haven't departed from Hoover/Coolidge ideology and people are starting to recall history now that its repeating itself.

Once you lose CU, you will see the Koch/ALEC stranglehold on state assemblies evaporate and the rollback of the massive gerrymandering which is already seeing pushback. The success of Sanders amongst millennials is just writing on the wall while the Boomers who gave us Clinton are marching to the grave.

You can wishcast your preferred outcome but the above are the mechanics that I see.

hater
10-11-2016, 03:49 PM
No, actually, I don't.

I would vastly prefer that Republicans would start embracing moderates I could support again.

And I would vastly prefer that Democrats would start embracing liberals I could support again. And not neocons like Shallary and Obomber

boutons_deux
10-11-2016, 03:50 PM
"Koch/ALEC stranglehold on state assemblies evaporate and the rollback of the massive gerrymandering"

WTF? precisely how does that happen?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-11-2016, 03:51 PM

This is dumb as shit.

You left out the part where he bilked investors and contractors by claiming bankruptcy but not before he used the losses on his personal return as a carryover. You left out the part where he used his charities to pay off state AGs who were investigating his school. You left out the part where he described how and why he committed sexual assault. You left out the part where he is accused of child rape in federal court with 3 witnesses who have come forward.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-11-2016, 03:51 PM
"Koch/ALEC stranglehold on state assemblies evaporate and the rollback of the massive gerrymandering"

WTF? precisely how does that happen?

Because such dark money would be illegal, dimwit.

baseline bum
10-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Following the Hoover Administration the dems controlled congress and the presidency for decades. GOP types still haven't departed from Hoover/Coolidge ideology and people are starting to recall history now that its repeating itself.

Once you lose CU, you will see the Koch/ALEC stranglehold on state assemblies evaporate and the rollback of the massive gerrymandering which is already seeing pushback. The success of Sanders amongst millennials is just writing on the wall while the Boomers who gave us Clinton are marching to the grave.

You can wishcast your preferred outcome but the above are the mechanics that I see.

How are you going to lose Citizens United though? I know Hillary is running on reversing it but that seems like an empty promise. What precedent would there be for it to be rolled back?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-11-2016, 04:03 PM
How are you going to lose Citizens United though? I know Hillary is running on reversing it but that seems like an empty promise. What precedent would there be for it to be rolled back?

The court just has to vote to reconsider it. RBG, Beyer and co are foaming at the mouth to do so. If she appoints a similarly minded justice it is what it is.

boutons_deux
10-11-2016, 04:03 PM

As with VRWC SCOTUS gutting the VRA, why would it take (an impossible) Constitutional Amendment to nullify C-U?

With 5-4 or 6-3 progressive SCOTUS and carefully worded suits, the VRA gutting and C-U, as stare decisis, could be reversed, just like the VRWC SCOTUS killed the 100 years of stare decisis of corporations ARE NOT PEOPLE.

boutons_deux
10-11-2016, 04:05 PM
Because such dark money would be illegal, dimwit.

No dark money doesn't mean that slave/red state voters would stop voting Repug and Christian social issues against their own pocketbooks, fucktard.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-11-2016, 04:08 PM
No dark money doesn't mean that slave/red state voters would stop voting Repug and Christian social issues against their own pocketbooks, fucktard.

I never said it would, dimwit. I realize you have your head in the sand about the electorate. If you want to believe that all that money doesn't wag the dog I cannot help you.

baseline bum
10-11-2016, 04:09 PM
The court just has to vote to reconsider it. RBG, Beyer and co are foaming at the mouth to do so. If she appoints a similarly minded justice it is what it is.

I hope so. I wish there was a 40 year old Ginsburg that Clinton could nominate for Scalia's spot. It's going to be a sad day when she's off the court.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-11-2016, 04:15 PM
I hope so. I wish there was a 40 year old Ginsburg that Clinton could nominate for Scalia's spot. It's going to be a sad day when she's off the court.

Well Bill appointed her in the first place. I imagine HRC had a hand in that. You are likely to be pleased as opposed to Sotomayor who likes to shit on civil liberties.

CosmicCowboy
10-11-2016, 04:17 PM

I seriously question your premise that millennials will never alter their political beliefs as they age. They will be the first generation ever if they don't.

spurraider21
10-11-2016, 04:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ

tlongII
10-11-2016, 05:55 PM
This is dumb as shit.

You left out the part where he bilked investors and contractors by claiming bankruptcy but not before he used the losses on his personal return as a carryover. You left out the part where he used his charities to pay off state AGs who were investigating his school. You left out the part where he described how and why he committed sexual assault. You left out the part where he is accused of child rape in federal court with 3 witnesses who have come forward.

I left out nothing that occurred while he was an active politician.

ducks
10-11-2016, 05:57 PM

lack and parents at home training their children because both parents have to work to make ends means thanks democrats!
nothing to do with trump!

pgardn
10-11-2016, 06:00 PM
And I would vastly prefer that Democrats would start embracing liberals I could support again. And not neocons like Shallary and Obomber

Bullshit.

Liberals you embrace who find Putin amazing?

wtf do you think a liberal is?

pgardn
10-11-2016, 06:03 PM
lack and parents at home training their children because both parents have to work to make ends means thanks democrats!

Oh, so if the US was loaded with Trumps who use other people's money, everything would be fine?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-11-2016, 06:11 PM
I left out nothing that occurred while he was an active politician.

So what?

ducks
10-11-2016, 06:22 PM
Oh, so if the US was loaded with Trumps who use other people's money, everything would be fine?

if parents had a mom AND dad and one of them stayed home instead of sending kids to babysit and train their kids the usa would be better off

rmt
10-11-2016, 07:36 PM

Please tell me what you have against using other people's money.

I use other people's money. If I didn't, I wouldn't have my home or my rental. I think they've been good decisions - a few more years and I can burn this mortgage, and both have appreciated a lot in the meantime.

ElNono
10-11-2016, 10:38 PM
I seriously question your premise that millennials will never alter their political beliefs as they age. They will be the first generation ever if they don't.

I keep hearing how people get more conservative as they age, but I'm not seeing it. Perhaps that was true in the Reagan days, but most of this generation kicked off with Dubya, and now you show up with Trump. That's a lot of damage.

That's not to say the GOP can't win again, incumbency always gives a lot of ammo, but certain things like social conservatism are probably pretty much dead.

RandomGuy
10-12-2016, 11:40 AM

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66087539.jpg

You didn't really read the article, did you? (facepalm)

boutons_deux
10-12-2016, 11:44 AM
I keep hearing how people get more conservative as they age, but I'm not seeing it. Perhaps that was true in the Reagan days, but most of this generation kicked off with Dubya, and now you show up with Trump. That's a lot of damage.

That's not to say the GOP can't win again, incumbency always gives a lot of ammo, but certain things like social conservatism are probably pretty much dead.

In red/slave states, the macho He Man culture says "Real Men vote only Repug", and voting Dem is for women, voting Dem helps knitters and Mexicans.

vy65
10-12-2016, 04:55 PM
You didn't really read the article, did you? (facepalm)

That's rich, considering you didn't appear to either. But I dig the Darth Vader meme tho.

boutons_deux
10-12-2016, 05:06 PM
if parents had a mom AND dad and one of them stayed home instead of sending kids to babysit and train their kids the usa would be better off

When the VRWC War on Employees' Compensation got going seriously in the late '70s, early '80s, women HAD to go to work in the '80s so household could just stand still, which is what household income has basically done since 1980.

RandomGuy
10-12-2016, 07:22 PM
This is horseshit. For someone who constantly rants about logical fallacies, you can't sincerely believe that there is any meaningful evidence drawing this link. Even the article you posted admits that the claim is not scientific.

Your sensationalism is the same tactic Trump uses. How's that for irony?

There hasn't been time for a formal scientific study.

The survey does provide, even with a biased or defective sample, some reasonable basis for the claim.

Do you find it beyond the pale the demogogury against minorities might embolden some who are predisposed towards bullying or violence?

Yes or no will do.

RandomGuy
10-12-2016, 07:24 PM
That's rich, considering you didn't appear to either. But I dig the Darth Vader meme tho.

I did read it. I also find your attempts to tear my arguments down amusingly desperate. Almost as if you are butthurt over being called out as being immoral.

vy65
10-12-2016, 08:27 PM
This means it would be inaccurate to extrapolate from the survey that bullying and harassment are generally on the rise across the country. Rather, it is more a collection of teachers’ anecdotal experiences.

We looked for a scientific study that speaks to this same question but couldn’t find one, mostly because there tends to be a lag in this kind of data, meaning data on bullying trends in 2016 won’t get published until 2017 or later. The process of setting up and getting approval to conduct a scientific study is lengthy and cumbersome, and would not be approved before the election, said Sheri Bauman, a professor at the University of Arizona who researches bullying.

lol desperate. You're as tone deaf as trump and your attempt to change the subject ain't gonna work.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2016, 09:14 PM

lol desperate. You're as tone deaf as trump and your attempt to change the subject ain't gonna work.

That just makes it uncertain. Not untrue. There is still evidence that it is the case.

pgardn
10-12-2016, 09:26 PM
Please tell me what you have against using other people's money.

I use other people's money. If I didn't, I wouldn't have my home or my rental. I think they've been good decisions - a few more years and I can burn this mortgage, and both have appreciated a lot in the meantime.

So you conned your mortgage and rental out of individuals? And you borrowed so much money from other people that they decided not to call you on the loan? Are you a billionaire as well, you could actually send a bank under with a bad loan?

How did you accomplish this? Do you plan to create a fake school and write a book about how to fool borrowers like yourself?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-12-2016, 09:30 PM

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/30/a-different-look-at-generations-and-partisanship/

As the Pew Research Center has often noted, it is not always the case that younger generations are more Democratic. Two decades ago, the youngest adults – Generation X – were the most Republican age cohort on balance, while the oldest – the Greatest Generation– were the most Democratic. In 1994, 47% of Gen Xers (then ages 18-29) identified with or leaned toward the Republican Party, while 42% identified as Democrats or leaned Democratic. And members of the Greatest Generation (then ages 67-81) — favored the Democratic Party over the GOP (49% to 42%).

As illustrated in more detail in a 2011 Pew Research Center report on generations, the political climate of early adulthood may continue to influence the political tilt of a generation throughout its life span. For example, members of the Greatest Generation, who came of age during the Great Depression and the Franklin Roosevelt administration, carried strong Democratic tendencies throughout their adulthood.

Forsaking values is primarily a boomer phenomenon.

DMX7
10-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Mr. Trump's brand is looking quite bad right now.

vy65
10-12-2016, 11:04 PM
That just makes it uncertain. Not untrue. There is still evidence that it is the case.

No. By the "surveys" own admission, it makes any extrapolation inaccurate. You're being intellectually dishonest.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 12:04 AM
No. By the "surveys" own admission, it makes any extrapolation inaccurate. You're being intellectually dishonest.

Inaccurate in that context means it could miss the mark. It doesn't mean that it cannot show anything. I know you want the blanket dismissal but you don't get to have it, Crayola.

SnakeBoy
10-13-2016, 01:18 AM

I think they still do get more conservative just not as conservative as the previous generation. The GOP has been slow to realize and adjust to that. I don't think Trump is causing damage because he is too conservative, he's a democrat. It's the dickishness that's the problem.

SnakeBoy
10-13-2016, 01:41 AM

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/17/r_i_p_social_conservatism_why_its_dying_%E2%80%94_ and_the_coming_realignment/

I don't know if this guys prediction of how realignment will play out is accurate but I do think both parties are in the proccess of a realignment. GOP is just further along than the Democrats.

He was prophetic in terms of what we've seen this cycle though

Whether my guesses prove to be prescient or misguided, one thing is certain: The ongoing erosion of social conservatism in the United States is bound to destabilize and transform American politics, even if present coalitions last through another few election cycles. Gridlock will not last forever. Big change is on the way.

boutons_deux
10-13-2016, 06:56 AM
"erosion of social conservatism"

?? people still hate abortion, hate LGBT, want a white Christian theocracy, want to destroy govt and public education, hate Muslims, hate foreigners, hate women, hate knitters and Mexicans, would never vote Dem, esp Macho Men who think voting Dem is for women and knitters.

red/slave states are Repug from Congress down to state down to local, are gerrymandered, voter suppressed, voter obstructed.

"if present coalitions last through another few election cycles."

another 10 or 15 years? Inequality will be much worse, and the power for oligarchy/plutocracy/corporatocracy will be much greater, legislatures will be even more corrupted and insensitive to voters preferences.

Repugs will continue to be strict obstructionists, preserving the rigged economy for the wealthy, BigCorp

1/3 of the workforce has already been forced into the precarious "gig" "day laborer" economy which will only grow bigger, as will people on public assistance.

Student loans at $1T+ and grads forced into throwing money, up to 50% of income down a rent hole, building no equity, no net worth.

The rural states with a few 100K or a couple M will still elect two extremist Repug Senators, enough keep Dems from 60 Senators.

House is 246 Repug to 186 Dem. Dems need to take 32 seats? :lol

House Repugs will keep defunding govt by many $100Ms per year, into inefficiency and dysfunctionality.

It's a bullshit, airy-fairy article with bullshit neologisms and with no real path to a realignment.

vy65
10-13-2016, 10:09 AM
Inaccurate in that context means it could miss the mark. It doesn't mean that it cannot show anything. I know you want the blanket dismissal but you don't get to have it, Crayola.

It does not show anything in the way you want it. The article itself says this is nothing but a collection of anecdotes. If anecdotes are the "anything" you're mentioning, that's swell/no one cares.

Your lack of self-awareness on this is stunning.

hater
10-13-2016, 11:24 AM
The smear campaign is magnificent. It obliterates even the smear campaign I predicted beyond my wildest dreams.

Even that white haired cocksucker cnn moderator was in on it. By sneaking that question "did you ever do it" knowing exactly what cnn and Clintlers had in their hands. Sickening

baseline bum
10-13-2016, 11:42 AM
The smear campaign is magnificent. It obliterates even the smear campaign I predicted beyond my wildest dreams.

Even that white haired cocksucker cnn moderator was in on it. By sneaking that question "did you ever do it" knowing exactly what cnn and Clintlers had in their hands. Sickening

:cry one on three :cry

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 11:46 AM
It does not show anything in the way you want it. The article itself says this is nothing but a collection of anecdotes. If anecdotes are the "anything" you're mentioning, that's swell/no one cares.

Your lack of self-awareness on this is stunning.

Self-awareness? It means a significant number of teachers believe its a problem. You guessing about "what I want" and thinking you can tell me what that is is a nice bit of megalomania, Crayola.

vy65
10-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Self-awareness? It means a significant number of teachers believe its a problem. You guessing about "what I want" and thinking you can tell me what that is is a nice bit of megalomania, Crayola.

That literally is not what the "study" says.

While their findings correspond directly with Clinton’s claim, it’s important to note that this was not a scientific survey, as the report notes. The respondents don’t represent a random sample of teachers, and it’s likely that those who chose to respond to the survey are those who are most concerned about the campaign’s impact on students.

It's not a random sample but instead a self-selecting cohort of potentially politically motivated teachers who chose to respond to an online survey. The article indicates that these are nothing more than personal anecdotes -- and -- it would be inaccurate to make an extrapolation -- such as you do -- that a significant number of teachers believe this is a problem.

These are the literal words on the page. Why are you having trouble understanding them?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 02:59 PM
That literally is not what the "study" says.

It's not a random sample but instead a self-selecting cohort of potentially politically motivated teachers who chose to respond to an online survey. The article indicates that these are nothing more than personal anecdotes -- and -- it would be inaccurate to make an extrapolation -- such as you do -- that a significant number of teachers believe this is a problem.

These are the literal words on the page. Why are you having trouble understanding them?

That just means that there could be other teachers that did not self report that have the opposite view. That doesn't mean that it is not a significant number of teachers that reported it. You suck at polling, Crayola.

rmt
10-13-2016, 03:14 PM
So you conned your mortgage and rental out of individuals? And you borrowed so much money from other people that they decided not to call you on the loan? Are you a billionaire as well, you could actually send a bank under with a bad loan?

How did you accomplish this? Do you plan to create a fake school and write a book about how to fool borrowers like yourself?

Sorry I haven't responded - there are just too many threads/posts to read through.

What are you talking about? I use OPM - as in a bank's money (and they in turn use depositors' money) for my mortgage. For my home, I paid handsomely for the privilege (6.75% until I re-financed).

rmt
10-13-2016, 03:16 PM
I wonder why rmt has not responded to this question.

She appears to be as fake of a thinker as she is a fake Christian.

The reality is they are both terrible. But the difference in the level of intelligence and cognitive reason between the two is just stunning.

I have not responded because there are too many threads/posts so unless I have time, I limit myself to the ones I find most interesting. See post above for my answer.

vy65
10-13-2016, 04:18 PM
That just means that there could be other teachers that did not self report that have the opposite view. That doesn't mean that it is not a significant number of teachers that reported it. You suck at polling, Crayola.

No you idiot. That means that the poll results are skewed because the responding teachers are a politically motivated self-selecting group. Which is why the article itself said its not reliable.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 04:53 PM
No you idiot. That means that the poll results are skewed because the responding teachers are a politically motivated self-selecting group. Which is why the article itself said its not reliable.

Dimwit, if you are going to deduct a possibility you need to show that it is mutually exclusive. That there might be other teachers who were not self selecting that would vote a different way is not mutually exclusive with what you are claiming here. Quite the contrary, frankly. You suck at logic too, Crayola.

vy65
10-13-2016, 05:14 PM
Dimwit, if you are going to deduct a possibility you need to show that it is mutually exclusive. That there might be other teachers who were not self selecting that would vote a different way is not mutually exclusive with what you are claiming here. Quite the contrary, frankly. You suck at logic too, Crayola.

This is literally, entirely beside the point and irrelevant. We are not talking about the *possibility* that you mention. We are talking about what sort of "evidence" the "poll" posted presents. At this point, you're just making shit up and deflecting because you know that the poll is meaningless.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 05:31 PM
This is literally, entirely beside the point and irrelevant. We are not talking about the *possibility* that you mention. We are talking about what sort of "evidence" the "poll" posted presents. At this point, you're just making shit up and deflecting because you know that the poll is meaningless.

There is a difference between inconclusive and meaningless. Nuance is as much of a struggle you as logic, Crayola.

vy65
10-13-2016, 05:41 PM
There is a difference between inconclusive and meaningless. Nuance is as much of a struggle you as logic, Crayola.

This is also irrelevant because the word used by the article is "inaccurate," not "inconclusive." And any poll who's resulting conclusions would be inaccurate is meaningless. But please, keep blathering on about nuance,.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 06:23 PM
This is also irrelevant because the word used by the article is "inaccurate," not "inconclusive." And any poll who's resulting conclusions would be inaccurate is meaningless. But please, keep blathering on about nuance,.

It didn't use meaningless either, Crayola.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 06:26 PM
You know its a disaster of a political climate when you have people arguing over semantics rather than issues.

That piece of shit tsa would be so proud.

I tired to discuss the mechanics behind the sampling. He is the one insisting on the blanket dismissal. Have you dealt with Counselor Crayola before? He claims to be an attorney.

vy65
10-13-2016, 06:41 PM
It didn't use meaningless either, Crayola.

In the context of a poll, If any conclusion drawn from said poll is inaccurate, then said conclusion would be meaningless. And not inconclusive.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 06:57 PM
In the context of a poll, If any conclusion drawn from said poll is inaccurate, then said conclusion would be meaningless. And not inconclusive.

Accuracy speaks to how close it comes to the target. Even an inaccurate attempt can hit the target. It also implies that it will be in the area to some extent just not reliably on target. If it was meaningless then it would be put into different terms.

You suck at semantics too, Crayola.

DarrinS
10-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Biased sample = biased results. Next.

vy65
10-13-2016, 07:13 PM
This was your initial claim:

As has been said multiple times, this is simply not true. The poll is not evidence because it is not accurate. It is not accurate because it is comprised solely of a self-selecting cohort of probably politically motivated teachers responding to an online poll. It is not *evidence* of anything and is meaningless because it is a colleciton of personal anecdotes (articles words).

You are now babbling about hypothetical non-sequiters that have literally nothing to do with the fact that your intial asseertion -- that the poll is still some evidence -- is incredibly wrong. And in doing so, you are saying ridiculously retarded shit like "an inaccurate attempt can still hit a target." It's pretty clear that you have no idea what "inaccurate" means.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 07:58 PM
Biased sample = biased results. Next.

Bias can be accounted for.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 07:59 PM
This was your initial claim:

As has been said multiple times, this is simply not true. The poll is not evidence because it is not accurate. It is not accurate because it is comprised solely of a self-selecting cohort of probably politically motivated teachers responding to an online poll. It is not *evidence* of anything and is meaningless because it is a colleciton of personal anecdotes (articles words).

You are now babbling about hypothetical non-sequiters that have literally nothing to do with the fact that your intial asseertion -- that the poll is still some evidence -- is incredibly wrong. And in doing so, you are saying ridiculously retarded shit like "an inaccurate attempt can still hit a target." It's pretty clear that you have no idea what "inaccurate" means.

:sleep Repeating yourself and insisting on inaccuracy while ignoring discussion of what inaccuracy implies is about what I expect from a fake lawyer.

spurraider21
10-13-2016, 08:08 PM
an imprecise attempt can hit the target. Not an inaccurate one

vy65
10-13-2016, 08:11 PM
:sleep Repeating yourself and insisting on inaccuracy while ignoring discussion of what inaccuracy implies is about what I expect from a fake lawyer.

So you've completely backed off of your claim about the poll being evidence and are now arguing that an 'inaccurate attempt' is one that can still 'hit its target?' Not leaving anything out right?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 08:16 PM
an imprecise attempt can hit the target. Not an inaccurate one

that is right flip flopped the two. Regardless you can still determine the truth by measuring the level of inaccuracy.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 08:18 PM
So you've completely backed off of your claim about the poll being evidence and are now arguing that an 'inaccurate attempt' is one that can still 'hit its target?' Not leaving anything out right?

No, I didn't. You just don't understand that you can account for bias; its how 538 is so accurate. If you want to hope that there are a legion of pro Trump teachers out there that would balance this sample then have at it.

vy65
10-13-2016, 08:24 PM
No, I didn't. You just don't understand that you can account for bias; its how 538 is so accurate. If you want to hope that there are a legion of pro Trump teachers out there that would balance this sample then have at it.

Again, this is irrelevant. That you can account for bias in polls, doesn't mean that *this particular poll* accounted for bias. In fact, it did the exact opposite by lending itself to a self-selecting, ostensibly politically motivated cohort. You're speaking in generalities that are not relevant.

I don't like Trump, think he's a fucking idiot, and am not voting for him. The existence or non-existence of pro-Trump teachers has nothing to do with whether *this poll* is reliable, accurate, and can be extrapolated into some kind of conclusion. How are you not understanding this?

spurraider21
10-13-2016, 08:32 PM
that is right flip flopped the two. Regardless you can still determine the truth by measuring the level of inaccuracy.
No. It's correct as I said it

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 08:45 PM
No. It's correct as I said it

And what I said is not mutually exclusive. If you know that something is inaccurate by a certain amount you can use that to deduce the truth. In this case you could determine the difference in demographics of the sample and the actual population and adjust.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 08:46 PM
Again, this is irrelevant. That you can account for bias in polls, doesn't mean that *this particular poll* accounted for bias. In fact, it did the exact opposite by lending itself to a self-selecting, ostensibly politically motivated cohort. You're speaking in generalities that are not relevant.

I don't like Trump, think he's a fucking idiot, and am not voting for him. The existence or non-existence of pro-Trump teachers has nothing to do with whether *this poll* is reliable, accurate, and can be extrapolated into some kind of conclusion. How are you not understanding this?

It's not irrelevant when your claim is that it is meaningless. Look at the above post I described the process by which one could reach the correct answer.

spurraider21
10-13-2016, 09:03 PM
And what I said is not mutually exclusive. If you know that something is inaccurate by a certain amount you can use that to deduce the truth. In this case you could determine the difference in demographics of the sample and the actual population and adjust.
you cant say "an inaccurate attempt can still hit a target" and be correct on that unless you have some obscure definitions for "attempt" or "target"

rmt
10-13-2016, 09:30 PM
I think that we are all wasting too much of our precious lives discussing unimportant things instead of the important issues that face our nation.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 09:57 PM
you cant say "an inaccurate attempt can still hit a target" and be correct on that unless you have some obscure definitions for "attempt" or "target"

And I already stated that I transposed inaccurate and imprecise in my head. I conceded my mistake. You can still adjust for bias.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-13-2016, 09:58 PM
I think that we are all wasting too much of our precious lives discussing unimportant things instead of the important issues that face our nation.

Sorry but your fantasy land holds no interest to me.

spurraider21
10-14-2016, 03:03 AM
And I already stated that I transposed inaccurate and imprecise in my head. I conceded my mistake. You can still adjust for bias.
my bad, i misread that comment :tu

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 08:10 AM
This hysterical media rumor pile-on of Trump has been almost scary to witness. The guy is an asshole but the orchestrated character assassination avalanche just before the election is incredible.

boutons_deux
10-14-2016, 08:15 AM
This hysterical media rumor pile-on of Trump has been almost scary to witness. The guy is an asshole but the orchestrated character assassination avalanche just before the election is incredible.

It's hilarious, Trash voter.

Trash's character? :lol

It committed suicide, ABORTED, was not assassinated.

The 10Ms of the Repug base, cultivated over decades, who still support Trash is irrefutable evidence that the Repugs are ALL assholes, have been for decades, their donors PAY THEM to be assholes.

Quetzal-X
10-14-2016, 08:22 AM
Trump has no "character" except that of some cartoon motherfucker.

Thread
10-14-2016, 08:29 AM
This hysterical media rumor pile-on of Trump has been almost scary to witness. the orchestrated character assassination avalanche just before the election is incredible.

This

boutons_deux
10-14-2016, 08:35 AM

here ya go, CC, some of your fellow Trash supporters pissed off the "media" is exposing Trash as trash, WITH HIS OWN WORDS AND ACTIONS

Frenzied Donald Trump Supporters Are Turning On The Media — And It’s Getting Scary

The GOP candidate claims news organizations are at “war” to elect Hillary Clinton.

In Ohio on Thursday, Trump claimed that allegations he groped several women were “lies, corruption and false accusations (http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/13/trump-allegations-young-gopers-unconcerned/91962408/) of the crooked Hillary campaign and the mainstream media,” according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. Earlier in the day in Florida, he said the media was at “war,” with an agenda to elect Clinton “at any cost, at any price, no matter how many lives they destroy (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/13/trump_most_powerful_weapon_used_by_clintons_is_cor porate_media_no_longer_involved_in_journalism.html ).”

These and similar comments have whipped the crowds into a frenzy of anger. Here are some tweets and images showing what it’s like to cover a Trump rally at this stage of the campaign:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1865244969/388919_10150564428672792_583687791_10678488_191538 5128_n_bigger.jpgSeema Mehta (https://twitter.com/LATSeema)
(https://twitter.com/LATSeema)✔@LATSeema (https://twitter.com/LATSeema)

Press at Trump evening rally getting escorted to motorcade under watch of cops in riot gear, per pool. This is getting increasingly scary.

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/58005d3a1a00006e145b969f.jpeg?cache=0djfdkd9tt

Holly Bailey (https://twitter.com/hollybdc)
(https://twitter.com/hollybdc)✔@hollybdc (https://twitter.com/hollybdc)

As Trump attacks press today, there is notably more security around media assembled here.
12:25 PM - 13 Oct 2016 (https://twitter.com/hollybdc/status/786618770756370432)

McKay Coppins (https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins)
(https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins)✔@mckaycoppins (https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins)

This guy is standing behind the press pen at the Trump rally heckling reporters as they try to work. "Clinton surrogate prostitutes!"

JM Rieger @RiegerReport (https://twitter.com/RiegerReport)

"It is, at times, just getting downright scary." - @Acosta (https://twitter.com/Acosta) on swastika sign left on media table after Trump speech today.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-supporters-angry-media_us_5800381fe4b0e8c198a74744?

America the Beautiful, in permanent decline, pushed hard by the Repugs, VRWC, BigCorp, Kock Bros, 1%, ALEX, SPN, and their brown shirt supporters.

pgardn
10-14-2016, 08:40 AM

Oh.

You mean the facts the Republicans HAD but failed to bring forward as they saw no threat in Trump?

This is not assassination. This is suicide. Trump has all this shit under the covers and goes forward anyway? Do you realize candidates are asked by handlers if there is ANYTHING in their past that might be a problem?

The guy is so full of himself he failed to think all his crap would Surface?
And this is the fault of the press. Fck that shit. Really.

Now the timing is clearly being orchestrated by some entity. But come the fck on... He is a royal perverted asshole. That's gonna get out. Tough luck.

pgardn
10-14-2016, 08:41 AM
This

Oh.

You mean the facts the Republicans HAD but failed to bring forward as they saw no threat in Trump?

This is not assassination. This is suicide. Trump has all this shit under the covers and goes forward anyway? Do you realize candidates are asked by handlers if there is ANYTHING in their past that might be a problem?

The guy is so full of himself he failed to think all his crap would most likely get exposed?
And this is the fault of the press. Fck that shit. Really.

Now the timing is clearly being orchestrated by some entity. But come the fck on... He is a royal perverted asshole. That's gonna get out. Tough luck.

NO THIS

pgardn
10-14-2016, 08:45 AM
Elephants kick Hillary into the WH.

Thanks for this patriots.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 08:56 AM
So what do you guys think about NBC saving the Billy Bush tape for months and dropping it right before the election? Again I'm not voting for Trump but the collusion for one candidate is questionably ethical.

pgardn
10-14-2016, 08:58 AM
So what do you guys think about NBC saving the Billy Bush tape for months and dropping it right before the election? Again I'm not voting for Trump but the collusion for one candidate is questionably ethical.

So you don't think any Republicans had access to that tape? I find that very hard to believe.

DarrinS
10-14-2016, 08:58 AM
I'm just glad our politically neutral press exposed all this dirt on Trump just in the nick of time. It's not like they were sitting on decade old audio. Well played.

That being said, you Trump primary voters ensured a Hillary presidency.

boutons_deux
10-14-2016, 09:02 AM

CC, concerned about ethics in politics and business? :lol

What about Nixon scuttling the Paris Peace talks in 1968?

What about St Ronnie scuttling the hostage negotiations in 1980?

"October Surprise" was coined about REPUG treasons, not Dems.

business, politics ethics? :lol Only a problem for CC when his Repugs are getting "surprised". :lol

pgardn
10-14-2016, 09:13 AM
I'm just glad our politically neutral press exposed all this dirt on Trump just in the nick of time. It's not like they were sitting on decade old audio. Well played.

The Republicans could have made a smaller news outlet very famous during the Republican primaries.
They did not. Live with that.

DarrinS
10-14-2016, 09:18 AM
The Republicans could have made a smaller news outlet very famous during the Republican primaries.

What is that supposed to mean? Live with that? I guess life will go on. :lol

pgardn
10-14-2016, 09:28 AM
What is that supposed to mean? Live with that? I guess life will go on. :lol

It means we could have had a president that could have worked with Congress and had a degree of honesty.

I find this very frustrating. You don't?

boutons_deux
10-14-2016, 09:30 AM
It means we could have had a president that could have worked with Congress and had a degree of honesty.

honesty and politicians? :lol

Which Repug ridiculous candidate was "honest"?

pgardn
10-14-2016, 10:15 AM
honesty and politicians? :lol

Which Repug ridiculous candidate was "honest"?

degree of honesty boots... don't Fckn change my words Mr. Honest.

Boots on fire, boots on fire, he will take sleazy Hillary over ANY Republican.
And that's what an ideologue is. You are a smarter version of ducks. So congrats.
Again you prove you are exactly what you hate.

Splits
10-14-2016, 10:23 AM
So you don't think any Republicans had access to that tape? I find that very hard to believe.

:lol Billy Bush is Jeb's fucking cousin.

RandomGuy
10-14-2016, 12:04 PM

Prove they were "sitting on it" and not "it's in some archive somewhere, waiting for someone to search, find, and make it public".

You have made some stupid assertions, based yet again on nothing but your own confirmation bias.

Please show evidence that anyone was deliberately withholding the tape.

SnakeBoy
10-14-2016, 12:07 PM

:lol Billy Bush is Jeb's fucking cousin.

So what's the theory here? Jeb liked Trump too much to use it?

More likely Billy isn't welcome at the family picnic anymore imo.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 12:45 PM
Prove they were "sitting on it" and not "it's in some archive somewhere, waiting for someone to search, find, and make it public".

You have made some stupid assertions, based yet again on nothing but your own confirmation bias.

I don't think anyone except you is disputing that NBC has known about the tape at LEAST going back to the Rio Olympics when BB specifically told them about it. The WHY really comes down to two theories. Theory one is they were holding it until they thought it could do the most political damage. Theory two is that they held it because it was equally damaging to their reputation with Billy Bush (Today Show host) being involved. Either way it appears that someone at NBC got tired of waiting for them to reveal the tape and leaked it to the Washington Post.

Spurminator
10-14-2016, 12:53 PM
There is no way anyone with any power at NBC had anything to do with leaking the tape. Even ignoring the fact that Trump is tighter with NBC than any other network (Apprentice, SNL, numerous Today Show appearances), it shows that recordings of private conversations of guests on NBC programs are not secure and damages their ability to attract guests. No major network would want something like this leaked from one of their programs.

ducks
10-14-2016, 01:05 PM
ofcourse but the democtrats always bring race and sex into it
they did the same thing to cain when he had a shot at winning

Splits
10-14-2016, 02:12 PM
to cain when he had a shot at winning

:lmao

https://media.giphy.com/media/ksATqkEWxGhSE/giphy.gif

boutons_deux
10-14-2016, 02:17 PM
ofcourse but the democtrats always bring race and sex into it

Race has been fundamental to the Repugs strategy for 50 years, since the Great Society, VRA, etc.

sex? who delved into Clinton's sex life?

rmt
10-14-2016, 02:33 PM

What do you mean by this?

Do you mean Bernie?

pgardn
10-14-2016, 02:40 PM
So what's the theory here? Jeb liked Trump too much to use it?

More likely Billy isn't welcome at the family picnic anymore imo.

That Trump is a clown and would knock himself out. They would never need anything. After its too late, party loyalty. Hell, who knows how many entities had shit on him, because there is a lot of shit to be had.

pgardn
10-14-2016, 02:47 PM
What do you mean by this?

Do you mean Bernie?

Exactly what I wrote above. When there is so much crap floating around it becomes valuable the longer it's not used. The Democrats may have never even used it. The leaked tax return was a glancing blow. The latest stuff is a KO.

The big flop is people knowing how flawed the candidate was and let him slide.

SnakeBoy
10-14-2016, 02:47 PM
That Trump is a clown and would knock himself out. They would never need anything. After its too late, party loyalty. Hell, who knows how many entities had shit on him, because there is a lot of shit to be had.

They all thought that early in the primaries but it became obvious to everyone that wasn't going to happen.

Well I guess it's a theory but I'm pretty sure Jeb is like "Seriously Cuz! You didn't tell me about the tape?"

pgardn
10-14-2016, 02:57 PM
They all thought that early in the primaries but it became obvious to everyone that wasn't going to happen.

Well I guess it's a theory but I'm pretty sure Jeb is like "Seriously Cuz! You didn't tell me about the tape?"

Since he was quite popular it might be they thought he could be corralled and used purposefully. Only those really close to Trump understood he is deeply into himself I'm thinking. I just don't understand how the Republicans did not know the Democrats would eventually drop bombs. Maybe they thought Hillary would get brought down before it would make a difference.

We got profoundly deformed candidates here so....

RandomGuy
10-26-2016, 06:40 PM
Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy

I don't think anyone except you is disputing that NBC has known about the tape at LEAST going back to the Rio Olympics when BB specifically told them about it. The WHY really comes down to two theories. Theory one is they were holding it until they thought it could do the most political damage. Theory two is that they held it because it was equally damaging to their reputation with Billy Bush (Today Show host) being involved. Either way it appears that someone at NBC got tired of waiting for them to reveal the tape and leaked it to the Washington Post.

So you have "appears" and X said Y.

I don't see any link to any specific statements about a timeline, or first-hand discussions of motivation.

Do you think this is a sufficient level of evidence to support your assertion?

RandomGuy
10-27-2016, 12:14 PM
"(Hillary Clinton) has no plan for Syria. Look, with her you’ll end up in World War Three. She doesn’t know what she’s doing, just like with Libya, just like with everything else she’s done. So Syria now is no longer Syria. Syria is Russia and the new Iran that we built through the Iran deal, which is one of the worst negotiated deals I’ve ever seen. So you’re not fighting Syria anymore, you’re fighting Syria, Russia and Iran, alright. Russia is a nuclear country, but a country where the nukes work as opposed to other countries that talk."

"I say the first thing we have to do is get rid of ISIS before we start thinking about Syria."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/highlights-reuters-exclusive-interview-donald-trump-010928916.html

Seriously... whut?

I don't see a coherent thought there. "Syria is Russia"?????? Anyone care to clarify what the fuck this asshat is trying to say here?

RandomGuy
10-27-2016, 12:16 PM
PHILIPPINES

On Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte saying he was against the presence of any foreign troops in his country: "He probably made a deal with China... He’s dealing with China and Russia so he probably made a deal with China and Russia."

"The Philippines are a very important strategic location. He has no respect or liking of Obama ..."

"I think it’s a horrible thing that the United States is reduced to being thrown out of a country."

"There’s a big group of people that are in that category (of world leaders who dislike Obama) because Obama wants to focus on his golf game. He doesn’t want to take the time necessary to get along with people. It’s too bad."

Again, semi-coherent rambling.

Not a single shred of knowledge, or proposed policy specifics.

spurraider21
10-27-2016, 12:16 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/highlights-reuters-exclusive-interview-donald-trump-010928916.html

Seriously... whut?

I don't see a coherent thought there. "Syria is Russia"?????? Anyone care to clarify what the fuck this asshat is trying to say here?
i liked those sam harris clips too, tbh

boutons_deux
10-27-2016, 12:21 PM
Duterte is pretty much a murderous clown, and a large a majority of Filipinos still like, prefer USA.

It would help USA's image if US military occupiers would stop raping, killing Japanese and Filipinos.

RandomGuy
10-27-2016, 02:30 PM
Duterte is pretty much a murderous clown, and a large a majority of Filipinos still like, prefer USA.

It would help USA's image if US military occupiers would stop raping, killing Japanese and Filipinos.

Cautionary tale if I ever saw one.

RandomGuy
10-27-2016, 02:41 PM
[Herman Cain] had a shot at winning

:rollin

Herman Cain's chance at winning was sunk when he started talking pseudoscientific conspiracy theories about the pyramids.

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2011/11/guide-cain-conspiracy-theories/44754/
http://newsone.com/1686835/the-herman-cain-conspiracy/

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cain%20conspiracy%20theory%20herman

ducks
11-09-2016, 01:38 PM
BUMB

HI-FI
11-09-2016, 06:47 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/yoJC2LK2G2nMQ3jkcM/giphy.gif