PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Fans Call for Tank by February 2017 Thread

DMC
10-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Book it

Raven
10-10-2016, 10:25 AM
aren't they already calling for it? I mean, they don't think they have a chance of being competitive, do they?

whitemamba
10-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Lakers are going to ring before the Spurs. Book it.

Buddy Mignon
10-10-2016, 11:17 AM
Book it

What do you think of Russell?

Thread
10-10-2016, 11:35 AM
They were selling your shit.

LkrFan
10-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Pity post. :lol at this thread.

ambchang
10-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Lakers are going to ring before the Spurs. Book it.

Not sure why the laker fans are so confident. The two major reasons for the lakers successes are gone. West is with the warriors and dr buss is dead. At least the the Spurs have still have pop and Buford.

LkrFan
10-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Not sure why the laker fans are so confident. The two major reasons for the lakers successes are gone. West is with the warriors and dr buss is dead. At least the the Spurs have still have pop and Buford.

My homie whitemamba has a strong point. Do you honestly like your chances vs KD's Dubs? They'll be really good for the next 4-5 years. Think Pop will stay around that long, post Jim? I don't. If if y'all eke by the Dubs, Martin Lou to the Kang will be waiting to dust y'all monkey asses off AGAIN. :)

Meanwhile, we're fielding an extremely young squad...by the time we're ready to contend, the Dubs & Cavs will be descending. It's all about timing son. :toast

Silver&Black
10-10-2016, 02:18 PM
My homie whitemamba (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26808) has a strong point. Do you honestly like your chances vs KD's Dubs? They'll be really good for the next 4-5 years. Think Pop will stay around that long, post Jim? I don't. If if y'all eke by the Dubs, Martin Lou to the Kang will be waiting to dust y'all monkey asses off AGAIN. :)

Meanwhile, we're fielding an extremely young squad...by the time we're ready to contend, the Dubs & Cavs will be descending. It's all about timing son. :toast

:cry Dubs are too good :cry
:cry We might as well not even try :cry
:cry We'll be good when they are descending :cry
:cry Keep on tanking :cry

Bynumite
10-10-2016, 03:41 PM
OP will call for the lady at his nursing home to change his colostomy bag in a couple of hours. Old faggot.

Raven
10-10-2016, 03:46 PM
My homie whitemamba (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26808) has a strong point. Do you honestly like your chances vs KD's Dubs? They'll be really good for the next 4-5 years. Think Pop will stay around that long, post Jim? I don't. If if y'all eke by the Dubs, Martin Lou to the Kang will be waiting to dust y'all monkey asses off AGAIN. :)

yeah except you already started paying those useless youngsters big money...

LkrFan
10-10-2016, 03:51 PM
yeah except you already started paying those useless youngsters big money...

They're all on rookie deals...unless you talking about Clarkson? He's worth every penny of the $50M deal he got. He actually gave us a discount IMO.

LkrFan
10-10-2016, 03:51 PM
:cry Dubs are too good :cry
:cry We might as well not even try :cry
:cry We'll be good when they are descending :cry
:cry Keep on tanking :cry

I must have struck a nerve? :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
10-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Book it

Did you vote yet? Here's your chance:

:downspin:

LkrFan
10-10-2016, 03:58 PM
OP will call for the lady at his nursing home to change his colostomy bag in a couple of hours. Old faggot.

BAAAAAHAHAHA! :lmao

Raven
10-10-2016, 04:18 PM
They're all on rookie deals...unless you talking about Clarkson? He's worth every penny of the $50M deal he got. He actually gave us a discount IMO.

yeah, it's not like he's pretty much another lou williams, swaggy p with different levels of iq.. you could say d bust is also of the same mold.. that's easily the least valuable type of player on a roster

LkrFan
10-10-2016, 04:22 PM
yeah, it's not like he's pretty much another lou williams, swaggy p with different levels of iq.. you could say d bust is also of the same mold.. that's easily the least valuable type of player on a roster

I'd take Clarkson over Enrique. Real talk.

Fabbs
10-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Book it
I endorse this thread.

tonight...you
10-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Oh, I think your team should start off the season 19-0. You should be disappointed if it doesn't.

Silver&Black
10-10-2016, 05:07 PM

My favorite part of this thread Humberto???

With your first post in the thread you say, "Pity Post" then you go on to.........

:lmao Post 6 more times
:lmao Most active poster in the thread
:lmao DMC wins

DMC
10-10-2016, 05:08 PM

Did you vote yet? Here's your chance:

:downspin:

BAAAAAHAHAHA! :lmao

I'd take Clarkson over Enrique. Real talk.

Stupid Mexican pity posting then posting more than anyone else in the thread. :lmao

DMC
10-10-2016, 05:13 PM

Potential on one end of the floor. I'd take him over fathead.

whitemamba

You guys aint winning shit the next 4 years. popovich is overrated as fuck,the smartest thing he ever did was BEG kobe to mentor kawhi. The shitbag is gone, you have a TOSB Porker, and TOSB Gasol. Yall fucked.

This. :toast

:lmao :lmao :lmao

LkrFan

With your first post in the thread you say, "Pity Post" then you go on to.........

:lmao DMC wins

:lol

whitemamba

:lmao DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) wins

shut up faggot

LkrFan
10-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Stupid Mexican pity posting then posting more than anyone else in the thread. :lmao

You got a little Trump in ya eh? :lol

ambchang
10-10-2016, 05:17 PM
My homie whitemamba has a strong point. Do you honestly like your chances vs KD's Dubs? They'll be really good for the next 4-5 years. Think Pop will stay around that long, post Jim? I don't. If if y'all eke by the Dubs, Martin Lou to the Kang will be waiting to dust y'all monkey asses off AGAIN. :)

You actually think your current young guys will grow into a championship squad?

The lakers youngster will hit their prime in about 5 to 6 years, most of those guys won't even be on the lakers then. Players like Durant, Westbrook, harden and ibaka never grew into a championship team, neither did Webber, Jason Williams, stojokavic, or sheed, jermaine, grant. Non of the lakers youngs are ever going to sniff any of the Players above.

Not to mention, the lakers never build from scratch, they always hi jack other teams marquee players. , Kareem, shaq, MVPau. Even the worthy pick was traded for All of those were shred moves that requires a lot of skills and knowledge from the lakers side and dumbassery from the other side. That landscape no longer exist and the lakers will be selling you fools gold and false hope for he next decade and you will be following orders like Kobe follows orders from Katie girl.

LkrFan
10-10-2016, 05:21 PM
You actually think your current young guys will grow into a championship squad?

The lakers youngster will hit their prime in about 5 to 6 years, most of those guys won't even be on the lakers then. Players like Durant, Westbrook, harden and ibaka never grew into a championship team, neither did Webber, Jason Williams, stojokavic, or sheed, jermaine, grant. Non of the lakers youngs are ever going to sniff any of the Players above.

Not to mention, the lakers never build from scratch, they always hi jack other teams marquee players. , Kareem, shaq, MVPau. Even the worthy pick was traded for All of those were shred moves that requires a lot of skills and knowledge from the lakers side and dumbassery from the other side. That landscape no longer exist and the lakers will be selling you fools gold and false hope for he next decade and you will be following orders like Kobe follows orders from Katie girl.

Can I get the Cliff's note version? TLDNR, tbh.

ambchang
10-10-2016, 05:23 PM
You guys aint winning shit the next 4 years. popovich is overrated as fuck,the smartest thing he ever did was BEG kobe to mentor kawhi. The shitbag is gone, you have a TOSB Porker, and TOSB Gasol. Yall fucked.

Pop is overrated, Duncan is a system player, Kawhi is autistic, Robinson is a choker, manu is bald, Parker is fat. So how did the Spurs win the same number of titles as the lakers, who had the greatest coach of all time, most dominant player ever, MVPaus and the greatest sidekick of all time, during the same time period?

ambchang
10-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Can I get the Cliff's note version? TLDNR, tbh.

See a doctor if you can't read more than two paragraphs. You need some help but it does explain your shit takes.

cobbler
10-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Not to mention, the lakers never build from scratch, they always hi jack other teams marquee players.

Yet that is exactly what they are now doing and it's your Spurs who are now the ones jacking.

You sir are the dumbest of the dumb shits.

whitemamba
10-10-2016, 06:44 PM
Pop is overrated, Duncan is a system player, Kawhi is autistic, Robinson is a choker, manu is bald, Parker is fat. So how did the Spurs win the same number of titles as the lakers, who had the greatest coach of all time, most dominant player ever, MVPaus and the greatest sidekick of all time, during the same time period?

cant win them all.

whitemamba
10-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Yet that is exactly what they are now doing and it's your Spurs who are now the ones jacking.

BD24
10-10-2016, 07:46 PM

Yea and the Timberwolves will be ready to beat the shit out of you guys at that point :lol

LkrFan
10-10-2016, 08:28 PM
See a doctor if you can't read more than two paragraphs. You need some help but it does explain your shit takes.

:lol - much better. :tu

LkrFan
10-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Yea and the Timberwolves will be ready to beat the shit out of you guys at that point :lol

We'll see son. What has Thibs ever won?

ambchang
10-10-2016, 08:46 PM

So you think the lakers will win the title by doing something they were known to be bad at with a significantly worse front office.

While the Spurs already built the base through the draft and have the same front office that brought 5 rings.

I'm not exactly sure you even followed any logic when responding to that post. Do you make an effort to come up with shit post or was it an innate ability of yours?

ambchang
10-10-2016, 08:48 PM
cant win them all.

The problem wasn't the lakers not winning them all, it was the Spurs with such a horrible lineup as described as the lakers winning anything at all, let alone five.

cobbler
10-10-2016, 10:34 PM
So you think the lakers will win the title by doing something they were known to be bad at with a significantly worse front office.

While the Spurs already built the base through the draft and have the same front office that brought 5 rings.

I'm not exactly sure you even followed any logic when responding to that post. Do you make an effort to come up with shit post or was it an innate ability of yours?

Look at the dumb shit trying to spin again. :downspin:

How exactly are you supposed to be "known to be bad at" something when you clearly acknowledged and stated that they have always built through obtaining other teams marquee players and never built through the draft? BRILLIANT!!!

And no, I didn't follow any logic because you clearly showed none. I definitely displayed logic by once again pointing out your immense stupidity.

:bang

DeRozan m8
10-10-2016, 11:45 PM
LOL how generous is OP.

Laker fans will not be watching come December.

Suck sh!t you faggot$

ambchang
10-11-2016, 03:32 AM
Look at the dumb shit trying to spin again. :downspin:

How exactly are you supposed to be "known to be bad at" something when you clearly acknowledged and stated that they have always built through obtaining other teams marquee players and never built through the draft? BRILLIANT!!!

And no, I didn't follow any logic because you clearly showed none. I definitely displayed logic by once again pointing out your immense stupidity.

:bang

As in the failures in the 90s and mid 00s. They failed. Them only winning through free agency doesn't preclude them from failing through building young talent. You seem to be quite proud of being full retard and love to flaunt it over and over again.

I'm too busy to post because I retired. :lol

Thread
10-11-2016, 05:24 AM
LOL how generous is OP.

Laker fans will not be watching come December.

Suck sh!t you faggot$

cobbler
10-11-2016, 06:43 AM
As in the failures in the 90s and mid 00s. They failed. Them only winning through free agency doesn't preclude them from failing through building young talent. You seem to be quite proud of being full retard and love to flaunt it over and over again.

I'm too busy to post because I retired. :lol

Did you not say the following?

"Not to mention, the lakers never build from scratch, they always hi jack other teams marquee players."

Most certainly only winning through free agency, which by the way is another completely inaccurate statement, doesn't preclude them from failing through building young talent. However, if they never built from scratch as you stated, that would most definitely preclude them from winning or failing that way. You are so fucking stupid you don't even know when you are contradicting yourself. BRILLIANT!!!

Apparently I gave you too much credit saying you were the dumbest of the dumb fucks. :lol

And yes, I had little time to spend on activities like pointing out your ignorance as I was building my dream home while also traveling around the world. Maybe someday, if you save enough of that minimum wage that you no doubt earn, you too can retire at a decent age and enjoy the good life. :toast

ambchang
10-11-2016, 10:54 AM
Did you not say the following?

"Not to mention, the lakers never build from scratch, they always hi jack other teams marquee players."

Most certainly only winning through free agency, which by the way is another completely inaccurate statement, doesn't preclude them from failing through building young talent. However, if they never built from scratch as you stated, that would most definitely preclude them from winning or failing that way. You are so fucking stupid you don't even know when you are contradicting yourself. BRILLIANT!!!

Apparently I gave you too much credit saying you were the dumbest of the dumb fucks. :lol

And yes, I had little time to spend on activities like pointing out your ignorance as I was building my dream home while also traveling around the world. Maybe someday, if you save enough of that minimum wage that you no doubt earn, you too can retire at a decent age and enjoy the good life. :toast

:lol, not understanding the context of the phrase, meaning the Lakers never successfully built from scratch to win a championship, then with a number of marquee players who were signed/traded for to win championships.

And it's almost hilarious for you to point out other people's lack of intelligence when you can't even exhibit even the basic ability to follow a conversation, if it wasn't so sad to begin with.

And congrats on retiring from a job that was so great that you had more time while you work than when you retire. I do admire your ability to travel the world and build your home in your wheelchair. It takes a lot of dedication and skill to paint the ceilings in a wheelchair.

The Gemini Method
10-11-2016, 11:02 AM
I would never root for tankin. I think we'll be slightly better than last year. Will we make the playoffs? Not in the mega loaded West. But if we break the 30 win mark and are competitive, I'll take it.

BD24
10-11-2016, 11:54 AM
I would never root for tankin. I think we'll be slightly better than last year. Will we make the playoffs? Not in the mega loaded West. But if we break the 30 win mark and are competitive, I'll take it.
Honestly west isn't mega loaded any more. The league in general is very top heavy. With that said 25 - 30 wins sounds about right.

The Gemini Method
10-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Honestly west isn't mega loaded any more. The league in general is very top heavy. With that said 25 - 30 wins sounds about right.

I mean in terms of comparing our squad to anyone in the West--we're still lacking. I plan on attending a couple games so it'll be nice to see them play hard and see where we stand at the end of the year.

DMC
10-11-2016, 01:51 PM
There were WAREHOUSES full of stuff left behind in South Vietnam. This stuff was sold all over the world in the 1970s and 1980s. Helicopters, aircraft, armored vehicles, trucks, repair parts, replacement engines, you name it. The small arms (there were between 700,000 and 800,000 M-16s alone, not to mention machine guns, shotguns, pistols...) were turning up in various hotspots for decades. There were some surviving records as to serial numbers, and I knew intel folks who were tracking serial numbers of recovered weapons from firefights with insurgents all over the world.

They were selling your shit

DMC
10-11-2016, 01:59 PM
https://mrpsmythopedia.wikispaces.com/file/view/MboroHornets.jpg/572007003/590x373/MboroHornets.jpg

Chris
10-11-2016, 03:58 PM

tonight...you
10-11-2016, 04:08 PM

Silver&Black
10-11-2016, 05:33 PM

Does that count in the High-Five stat? Need to ask a Suns fan, tbh...

Chris
10-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Does that count in the High-Five stat? Need to ask a Suns fan, tbh...

10-11-2016, 06:55 PM
I wonder why Swaggy didn't high five him :lol

poeticism707
10-11-2016, 09:19 PM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

DMC
04-13-2017, 07:29 PM
oh hi