PDA

View Full Version : Is This Really a Racial Issue? :lol

DJR210
10-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Am I missing something here?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/%e2%80%98learn-your-manners%e2%80%99-a-white-man-wrote-to-his-black-neighbor-this-was-the-response/ar-BBxewRt?li=BBnb7Kz

(http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/%e2%80%98learn-your-manners%e2%80%99-a-white-man-wrote-to-his-black-neighbor-this-was-the-response/ar-BBxewRt?li=BBnb7Kz)Here is the original note, left by a tenant of apparently Anglo-Saxon descent

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuIEUGBWgAAmJmG.jpg

Here's the response from the other tenant, who is of African American descent, per his letter

http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBxeCaJ.img?h=1080&w=1920&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

:lol signed #blacklivesmatter

MSN eating that shit up :lol

apalisoc_9
10-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Things like this always boil up first. I can tell tge white guy is a racist fuck and was jist trying to find a shitty reason to call the police.

The cat probably just purred and that pissed her off.

Chinook
10-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Second letter looks like it was written by a real POS blowhard. Love the subject line, though, even though it would be a bad mark for him during a grievance

Trill Clinton
10-10-2016, 03:00 PM
i wouldn't say racist but its petty as fuck. if it was that bad just go knock on the door and ask them to keep it down. white people can be very passive aggressive, shits annoying.

Avante
10-10-2016, 03:01 PM
Why is it important to like all the races? Hell yes we are different, and maybe some don't like those differences. Why is this frown on?

I don't like Mexicans. They have earned that dislike.

Never have understood this..."you racist you"...thing. Turn on tonights football game and tell me what you see, yep, who is it on a whole other speed level, it won't be Japs, or Chinamen, it won't be Okies or Mexicans, so why is that? And knowing it will be the black athletes makes you a racist?

Walk into a shit kicker bar in west Texas, you won;t be hearing any of that rap crap on that jukebox, why? And you won't find any Hank Williams in some 16 year old black boy in Detroits inner city music collection, why?

InRareForm
10-10-2016, 03:04 PM
why was race is an issue here? need more of the background story of these people involved.

resistanze
10-10-2016, 03:06 PM
The response sounded like a calculated troll job for public consumption. Mission completed.

The original letter was idiotic and passive aggressive - I can imagine that person has never lived in a complex before. Or is just a moron. 'I'll call the cops?" :lol

DarrinS
10-10-2016, 03:30 PM
My neighbor left a rude note on my windshield about my (former) dogs and my son hitting couple of whiffle balls over the fence. Reported me to the HOA.

I think it's best to talk the person before leaving some snotty note.

That being said, I don't know why the guy brought race into it. I don't see anything about race in the original note.

DJR210
10-10-2016, 03:31 PM
The response sounded like a calculated troll job for public consumption. Mission completed.

The original letter was idiotic and passive aggressive - I can imagine that person has never lived in a complex before. Or is just a moron. 'I'll call the cops?" :lol

:lol Neighbors like this are the absolute best..

We had an upstairs neighbor back in the day who thought me and my roommate were supposed to live in complete silence because him and his fat wife just had a baby :lol He used to stomp around on our ceiling and shit, dropping heavy stuff or whatever pretty much anytime we did anything w/ the TV on. Dude was horrified of me and my roommate, and all we wanted to do was talk to him to apologize and try to work something realistic out.. :lmao at dude sitting in his car for like 15 minutes with his wife and newborn and all their groceries trying to avoid having to get out and walk past us as we waiting by our door to speak w/ him.

Anyways, the idiot tried to take the issue to the police who ended up coming out and standing by our windows and doors, and they basically told us that the neighbor can go fuck himself because the noise was never cause for a complaint anyway. :lol only time the police ever came thru for me tbh

resistanze
10-10-2016, 03:49 PM
:lol Neighbors like this are the absolute best..

We had an upstairs neighbor back in the day who thought me and my roommate were supposed to live in complete silence because him and his fat wife just had a baby :lol He used to stomp around on our ceiling and shit, dropping heavy stuff or whatever pretty much anytime we did anything w/ the TV on. Dude was horrified of me and my roommate, and all we wanted to do was talk to him to apologize and try to work something realistic out.. :lmao at dude sitting in his car for like 15 minutes with his wife and newborn and all their groceries trying to avoid having to get out and walk past us as we waiting by our door to speak w/ him.

Anyways, the idiot tried to take the issue to the police who ended up coming out and standing by our windows and doors, and they basically told us that the neighbor can go fuck himself because the noise was never cause for a complaint anyway. :lol only time the police ever came thru for me tbh

What a complete beta tbh. How people who are too scared to confront the people they have beef with think passive aggressiveness works, is beyond me.

My former neighbor politely said he can hear bass from my music...no big deal. Another dude below me said I was stepping too loudly in the morning...to that I said too bad, I'm not gonna tipey-toe around my place, esp at 5:30AM :lol

DJR210
10-10-2016, 04:01 PM
What a complete beta tbh. How people who are too scared to confront the people they have beef with think passive aggressiveness works, is beyond me.

My former neighbor politely said he can hear bass from my music...no big deal. Another dude below me said I was stepping too loudly in the morning...to that I said too bad, I'm not gonna tipey-toe around my place, esp at 5:30AM :lol

People should value their neighbors tbh, who else is gonna look out for you when you're not around. When I moved in to my house I made it a point to meet all of mine, and I straight up told my neighbor that I listened to my music loud, but gave him my number if there was ever an issue. Because of that he's been cool af, and I can literally turn my shit to it's loudest all night and have never had a complaint. On the other side I have a guy who likes to have family sleepovers like every other day, which means his people love parking and completely blocking mail delivery.. I've talked to him at least 4 times, so dude can't complain when his guests start getting notices.

Wild Cobra
10-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Am I missing something here?

Not enough to go by. Stuff like this in the media lead to people believing the spin put on by the media, and/or their already preconceived notions.

Fabbs
10-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Letter 1 says "stomp around", not "talking in loud voice".

Letter 2 assumes OP is dissing his blackness. Is this all due to the final line of "Please learn your manners"? Altho a bit of strange grammar, is this automatically to be assumed dissing blacks?

DJR210
10-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Don't ever tell a black man to "learn his manners".. Will take him straight back to the worst days of the 1800's apparently

Chinook
10-11-2016, 07:04 AM
Would be great if the guy who wrote the second note wasn't even black.

DD
10-11-2016, 10:49 AM

That's the first thing I thought...especially with that uber-white last name

Fabbs
10-11-2016, 11:14 AM
LOL would be fitting.
HuffBlow is fellatating him and posts his real life picture:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-mans-letter-to-his-passive-aggressive-white_us_57f7a462e4b090dec0e70f5b

Chinook
10-11-2016, 11:24 AM
LOL would be fitting.
HuffBlow is fellatating him and posts his real life picture:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-mans-letter-to-his-passive-aggressive-white_us_57f7a462e4b090dec0e70f5b

Eh, might as well be.

Frank Dux
10-11-2016, 01:06 PM
My neighbor's pitbulls chewed through my fence and ran into my backyard the other day while my wife was pulling weeds. After hearing a long list of excuses from him, I told him that this was his courtesy warning and that the next time it happens animal control is getting the first call.

This was just months after I had to walk into his backyard into the middle of his 4th of July party (that lasted for 3 straight days) to ask him to stop firing off professional grade mortars while my family and I ate dinner on the back porch.

Fortunately, we are both of the same ethnic ancestry and these conversations were had in person so I cannot be accused of bigotry in some lame, attention-seeking viral social media campaign.

Chinook
10-11-2016, 01:18 PM
^Fucking race-traitor

DMC
10-11-2016, 04:54 PM
^^ Uncle fucking Thomas

Leetonidas
10-11-2016, 05:43 PM
Probably took that jig 3 hours with thesaurus.com open to write that letter on a computer he most likely stole, tbh

Avante
10-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Anywhere we find blacks there are some problems, just look at Africa, what a mess that is.

Anyone ever watch an HBCU football game? Penalty after penalty after penalty, sheesh~~~~

Notice when there is some protest involving blacks they end up breaking widows and looting in their own neighborhood, how dumb is that?

Hell, rappers battling it out, are you kidding me?

DJR210
10-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Probably took that jig 3 hours with thesaurus.com open to write that letter on a computer he most likely stole, tbh

:lmao

RGMCSE
10-12-2016, 12:05 AM
?
My neighbor's pitbulls chewed through my fence and ran into my backyard the other day while my wife was pulling weeds. After hearing a long list of excuses from him, I told him that this was his courtesy warning and that the next time it happens animal control is getting the first call.

This was just months after I had to walk into his backyard into the middle of his 4th of July party (that lasted for 3 straight days) to ask him to stop firing off professional grade mortars while my family and I ate dinner on the back porch.

Fortunately, we are both of the same ethnic ancestry and these conversations were had in person so I cannot be accused of bigotry in some lame, attention-seeking viral social media campaign.

Dumb move tbh. Never walk into someone's property uninvited. I my self had to educate one of my neighbors about this once.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2016, 12:24 AM

Why do people jump to racial conclusions when those involved are not the same race?

I say the accusers of racism, are more likely the racists!

Frank Dux
10-12-2016, 10:30 AM
?

Dumb move tbh. Never walk into someone's property uninvited. I my self had to educate one of my neighbors about this once.

Not a dumb, just not explained very well. I called him first. After he didn't answer I went to his front door and was invited into the backyard by one of his guests who is a mutual friend. The proper protocols were followed.

Frank Dux
10-12-2016, 10:43 AM
Why do people jump to racial conclusions when those involved are not the same race?

I say the accusers of racism, are more likely the racists!

It's like the boy who cried wolf. When I see a crybaby grandstander seeking attention over a simple dispute between neighbors and claiming that it's racism, it undermines the complaints of anybody out there who's experiencing actual racism. I do believe actual racism exists and people still experience it. This guy just got just got butthurt and decided to go full-blown victim over it—this was probably the moment he's been waiting for his whole life. lol

RGMCSE
10-12-2016, 04:10 PM
Not a dumb, just not explained very well. I called him first. After he didn't answer I went to his front door and was invited into the backyard by one of his guests who is a mutual friend. The proper protocols were followed.

Gotcha. I had a neighbor who let himself into our back yard in the middle of the night. It got life threatening for him quick. Didn't realize it was his Dumbass to begin with so

Frank Dux
10-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Gotcha. I had a neighbor who let himself into our back yard in the middle of the night. It got life threatening for him quick. Didn't realize it was his Dumbass to begin with so

Yeah dude, that's unreasonably dumb. At a minimum, he could have hollered over the fence before just creeping up on you.