PDA

View Full Version : It's snowing already here and last night reached -4c...

apalisoc_9
10-10-2016, 03:24 PM
:sad...

Smdh. I hate early winters.

I'm not looking forward to -20c to -50c..January and Febraury weather. And apperently the mild weather last year is going to backfire on is this year.

Anyone else living in colder conditions?

resistanze
10-10-2016, 03:58 PM
I'd kill myself if I saw snow in October, tbh. I know I'll deal with it over Christmas when I'm back in TO.

NorCal weather would be perfect if the nights were a little warmer. I was in DC a few weeks ago and it was 78F/25C at 9PM....glorious feeling.

apalisoc_9
10-10-2016, 04:02 PM
I'd kill myself if I saw snow in October, tbh. I know I'll deal with it over Christmas when I'm back in TO.

NorCal weather would be perfect if the nights were a little warmer. I was in DC a few weeks ago and it was 78F/25C at 9PM....glorious feeling.

Toronto is not even bad..I thought Norcal was generally nice the whole year?

Snow melted this morning.. I'm hoping it doesnt snow again till maybe december. Was watching the news and it looks like January in Saskatchewan :lol

resistanze
10-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Toronto is not even bad..I thought Norcal was generally nice the whole year?

Snow melted this morning.. I'm hoping it doesnt snow again till maybe december. Was watching the news and it looks like January in Saskatchewan :lol

:lol You in Manitoba? I can't handle that kind of cold. And yeah Toronto is a walk in the park compared to that, but I still hate snow cleanup.

NorCal is generaly pleasant all year, and I'm probably bias since SF is generally cooler. But you'll have a evening/night of 78F/25C maybe twice a year. Typically it's cool as hell in the evening time, all year round.

Fabbs
10-10-2016, 05:56 PM
:sad...

Smdh. I hate early winters.

I'm not looking forward to -20c to -50c..January and Febraury weather. And apperently the mild weather last year is going to backfire on is this year.

Anyone else living in colder conditions?
I thought you lived in West Hollywood.

BD24
10-10-2016, 07:44 PM
Used to live near Chicago, hated the winters there. But, now I'm living in Texas and the winters here are wonderful :toast

lefty20
10-10-2016, 07:49 PM
I'd take the northern winter over the southern summer any day of the week and twice on sundays. Anything over 75 is pretty much too hot for me.

apalisoc_9
10-10-2016, 07:49 PM
:lol You in Manitoba? I can't handle that kind of cold. And yeah Toronto is a walk in the park compared to that, but I still hate snow cleanup.

NorCal is generaly pleasant all year, and I'm probably bias since SF is generally cooler. But you'll have a evening/night of 78F/25C maybe twice a year. Typically it's cool as hell in the evening time, all year round.

Yeah..I live in Manitoba.

Gorgeous province in the summer..Cant imagine leaving because I enjoy the summer, fall and spring here.. Its really just from December to Feb that I hate.

25c..damn, thats Gold but I imagine the humidity makes it a lot warmer.

BD24
10-10-2016, 07:55 PM
I'd take the northern winter over the southern summer any day of the week and twice on sundays. Anything over 75 is pretty much too hot for me.
Heat doesn't bother me to much. Problem is in the colder states it can realistically be cold from October to April. Sure Texas summers are hot as shit, but the other 8 -10 months of the year are wonderful and I don't need to put on a ton of layers every time I go outside.

jeebus
10-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Heat doesn't bother me to much. Problem is in the colder states it can realistically be cold from October to April. Sure Texas summers are hot as shit, but the other 8 -10 months of the year are wonderful and I don't need to put on a ton of layers every time I go outside.
Texas summers are about 10-11 months long with maybe a week of nice weather. No one willingly moves to Texas just because; they either have family here or are here for a job. Happiest day of my life was when I left that shit hole state and moved north.

10-10-2016, 08:14 PM
tbh

10-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Texas summers are about 10-11 months long with maybe a week of nice weather. No one willingly moves to Texas just because; they either have family here or are here for a job. Happiest day of my life was when I left that shit hole state and moved north.
:lol

Xevious
10-11-2016, 12:11 AM
Shit, I don't think I put on a jacket once last winter. And the grass kept growing like it was spring. Here's hoping we actually get a few good freezes this year in San Antonio.

Chinook
10-11-2016, 08:16 AM
It snowed my last October in Philly. Thought it was awesome. In a world where you don't have to drive and everything is within a half-mile of where you live, snow is awesome.

BD24
10-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Thats not true. Its already Down around 75 - 80 during the day and its October. It won't get hot again consistently till around May. Maybe 10 - 11 months of summer if your a bitch that cant handle 80+ weather.

Texas must not suck so much considering its the fastest growing state in the country. But please carry on with that noise.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Something something Al Gore...

Sportcamper
10-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Texas summers are about 10-11 months long with maybe a week of nice weather. No one willingly moves to Texas just because; they either have family here or are here for a job. Happiest day of my life was when I left that s-hole state and moved north.

Come on, it cant be that bad...:lol
Where do you live now?

BD24
10-11-2016, 11:48 AM
Come on, it cant be that bad...:lol
Where do you live now?
Its not, hes exagerrating. Summer generally last between 5 -6 months.

Xevious
10-11-2016, 12:00 PM
Its not, hes exagerrating. Summer generally last between 5 -6 months.
Tbh it is comfortable right now, so hopefully we have a nice winter. Last year was brutal though. Don't remember a winter being that warm before.

BD24
10-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Tbh it is comfortable right now, so hopefully we have a nice winter. Last year was brutal though. Don't remember a winter being that warm before.
Being from the midwest I appreciate the warm winter lol. Feels really nice right now, this weather is almost perfect honestly.

RGMCSE
10-12-2016, 02:39 PM
I fucking love Texas weather. Wear shorts and flip flops pretty much year round. Summer's tubing or surfing or pool. Heinas actually feeling happy and free in the hot weather. Bbq any weekend and or golf all year long. fuck having to put on a jacket. Long sleeve is my limit. Went on my morning bike ride this morning and dumbasses already wearing layers when it's 65 outside.