PDA

View Full Version : Unaware and compliant

101A
10-10-2016, 09:22 PM
I have no idea who Bill Ivey is, but he wrote an email that went out to Podesta, and was released by Assange.

And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.

The only question I have is how many people are in included in "we've all". Pretty sure it includes the entire political class, not just the Clinton campaign. They are happy with us being unaware, now let's just stay compliant and everything will be OK. THIS is what has gotten us to a Trump candidacy, in more ways than one. Some people sense this attitude, and say, "Screw it, I'm for Trump"; others fall into that unaware camp and say, "Hell YEAH, I'm for Trump!"

Good job "You All".

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

rmt
10-10-2016, 09:39 PM
I have no idea who Bill Ivey is, but he wrote an email that went out to Podesta, and was released by Assange.

The only question I have is how many people are in included in "we've all". Pretty sure it includes the entire political class, not just the Clinton campaign. They are happy with us being unaware, now let's just stay compliant and everything will be OK. THIS is what has gotten us to a Trump candidacy, in more ways than one. Some people sense this attitude, and say, "Screw it, I'm for Trump"; others fall into that unaware camp and say, "Hell YEAH, I'm for Trump!"

Good job "You All".

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

Why do you think they're ALL against him - not just Hillary's campaign, the Dems, and the media but the republican establishment (who would rather Hillary win and the gravy train continue).

Th'Pusher
10-10-2016, 09:49 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ivey

101A
10-10-2016, 09:55 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ivey

Thanks. Now I don't feel bad not knowing who he is. How does he become part of "We All". And who is included in "We All"? Anyone whose wiki-page includes the word "National", maybe?

101A
10-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Why do you think they're ALL against him - not just Hillary's campaign, the Dems, and the media but the republican establishment (who would rather Hillary win and the gravy train continue).

I'm feeling that.

rmt
10-10-2016, 10:03 PM
Thanks. Now I don't feel bad not knowing who he is. How does he become part of "We All". And who is included in "We All"? Anyone whose wiki-page includes the word "National", maybe?

Is the "elites" - political, arts, technology, social, sciences, business (who all think they know better than us)?

Have you seen any of those "interviews" on the street where they ask any simple question and you just shake your head at the answers - this is the state of the electorate and how easily our citizenry is "grubered."

baseline bum
10-10-2016, 10:26 PM

:cry Such crybaby crap about the media hating Trump. The media loves Trump, his face was everywhere in the primaries. LOL at that faggot crying three on one last night. :cry

Spurminator
10-10-2016, 11:09 PM
i think he meant "we all" as in collectively the people in charge were complacent and didn't care (about the state of democracy) as long as the populace remained 'compliant' and didn't challenge the status quo -- now the shit hits the fan and trump's coming home to roost

seemed like a general lamentation/observation rather than the revelation of some conscious insidious illuminati plot

Yup.

Spurminator
10-10-2016, 11:10 PM

Because he's a fucking moron, a terrible person, and he's bad for the country.

SnakeBoy
10-10-2016, 11:16 PM
now the shit hits the fan and trump's coming home to roost

Trump is just the precursor of the shit hitting the fan...like a wet fart.

Winehole23
10-11-2016, 12:50 AM
hear, hear.

we're lucky to have Trump to kick around. the next iteration might not be so incompetent, or so easily beaten.