PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: "I'm glad that they lost" - Durant on 2016 Finals

-21-
10-11-2016, 08:28 AM
"[My agent] Rich [Kleiman], who's here, we were watching Game 7," Durant told reporters. "Well, as it started to unfold, it was, 'No question, no way could you go to this team.' And I was just like a kid, like, 'I'd really like playing with these guys. I'd get wide-open 3s, I could just run up and down the court, get wide-open layups.' I was basically begging him. I was like, 'Yo, this would be nice.'"

"As they lost, it became more and more real every day," Durant said. "You start to think about it even more. To see if I would fit. Then once I sat down with these guys, everything that I wanted to know about them, they kinda showed me. But we don't have to talk about [what would have happened if the Warriors had won the title], because they didn't get the job done, and they came after me.

"I guess you could say I'm glad that they lost.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17768273/kevin-durant-says-golden-state-warriors-nba-finals-collapse-helped-free-agency-decision

Clipper Nation
10-11-2016, 08:49 AM
Not a surprise. Losers love losing.

Bynumite
10-11-2016, 09:21 AM
Spurfan gotta feel salty right now, not like they had a chance vs GS with or without Durant but not only did they get curved by Durant, losing in the Finals gave GS a super team :lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
10-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Spurfan gotta feel salty right now, not like they had a chance vs GS with or without Durant but not only did they get curved by Durant, losing in the Finals gave GS a super team :lmao

I'd classify last year's Warriors as a "super team". You don't go 73-9 without a super team.

Chinook
10-11-2016, 10:15 AM

Leave it up to Lakerfan declaring the season over because a team put together an All-Star quartet.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8m5xzpZUE1qe1x8qo1_1280.jpg

Fabbs
10-11-2016, 10:17 AM
:lol LakerPhans level of phaggotry never fails to amaze.

Warriors have reached Laker level of phaggotry too.

Thread
10-11-2016, 10:32 AM
Spurfan gotta feel salty right now, not like they had a chance vs GS with or without Durant but not only did they get curved by Durant, losing in the Finals gave GS a super team
:lmao

Ice009
10-11-2016, 12:42 PM

I told a friend of mine at the time that I wanted Lebron to win, but if he did, it could open the door for Durant to go to the Warriors. I thought that was the one big drawback of the Cavs winning. I figured since he's a bit of a bitch, he might just do it, but I didn't think it was a more than a 20-30% chance, I thought he'd likely end up staying with the Thunder. I guess he turned out to be a bigger bitch than I thought.

resistanze
10-11-2016, 01:12 PM
I've never seen a player with that level of talent come off as so beta :lol

Silver&Black
10-11-2016, 01:14 PM

:rolleyes

spursreport
10-11-2016, 01:21 PM

Which is why Golden State won't ring. Durant is a beta. Curry is a point guard and that position doesn't lead teams to championships as the alpha. People fail to see this. :lmao

Sean Cagney
10-11-2016, 01:30 PM

Agreed...

Molotov
10-11-2016, 01:30 PM
I'd classify last year's Warriors as a "super team". You don't go 73-9 without a super team.

:lol Today's NBA super teams.

Spurtacular
10-11-2016, 01:32 PM

So super they went 3-4 against a beta contender to end.

Spurtacular
10-11-2016, 01:34 PM

Yup.

DMC
10-11-2016, 01:39 PM

And that makes your team even less important in California.

DMC
10-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Oh yeah a real knee slapper.

At least we can pretend to have a shot. You'd have to be batshit crazy to think you'll even make the playoffs.

Thread
10-11-2016, 01:42 PM
SF is bitter. He chose another.

You still got The Pile and you love your little Parker. Sure, you had to wait 2 years to get Pau, but, you got him.

And Duncan is hangin' around, probably rifling the players lockers when they're practicing.

Thread
10-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Oh yeah a real knee slapper.

At least we can pretend to have a shot. You'd have to be batshit crazy to think you'll even make the playoffs.

They were selling your shit.

DMC
10-11-2016, 01:47 PM
There were WAREHOUSES full of stuff left behind in South Vietnam. This stuff was sold all over the world in the 1970s and 1980s. Helicopters, aircraft, armored vehicles, trucks, repair parts, replacement engines, you name it. The small arms (there were between 700,000 and 800,000 M-16s alone, not to mention machine guns, shotguns, pistols...) were turning up in various hotspots for decades. There were some surviving records as to serial numbers, and I knew intel folks who were tracking serial numbers of recovered weapons from firefights with insurgents all over the world.

They were selling your shit

I. Hustle
10-11-2016, 01:54 PM
And Duncan is hangin' around, probably rifling the players lockers when they're practicing.

LMMFAO at that visual. That was a good one. I'll give you that one.

Thread
10-11-2016, 02:15 PM
LMMFAO at that visual. That was a good one. I'll give you that one.

I still got it!!!

Thread
10-11-2016, 02:15 PM
There were WAREHOUSES full of stuff left behind in South Vietnam. This stuff was sold all over the world in the 1970s and 1980s. Helicopters, aircraft, armored vehicles, trucks, repair parts, replacement engines, you name it. The small arms (there were between 700,000 and 800,000 M-16s alone, not to mention machine guns, shotguns, pistols...) were turning up in various hotspots for decades. There were some surviving records as to serial numbers, and I knew intel folks who were tracking serial numbers of recovered weapons from firefights with insurgents all over the world.

They were selling your shit

Not to mention cases upon cases of glass Cokes.

lefty
10-11-2016, 02:23 PM
:lol Today's NBA super teams.

Thread
10-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Just thank Christ he didn't go to your Spurs. I'd a shit myself.

spursistan
10-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Yep..I usually never mistake a bitch-made dude when i see one, but I gotta admit this nigga fooled me all those years..He's proved to be one of the fakest Superstars ever personality-wise..

ambchang
10-11-2016, 06:57 PM

As much as I love MVPau, he had a case. He did lead his team in most advanced stats during the b2b but he led inferior talent take all the credit. He did have the best sidekick and coach of all time but a 2 time champ is a 2 time champ.

Thread
10-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Yep..I usually never mistake a bitch-made dude when i see one, but I gotta admit this nigga fooled me all those years..He's proved to be one of the fakest Superstars ever personality-wise..

You're sore because he didn't sign on with you guys. You're bitter & put out over it.

ha, ha.

poeticism707
10-11-2016, 09:18 PM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

TDMVPDPOY
10-11-2016, 09:30 PM
this guy is a bonafide fkn scrub continue looking for clowns to hide behind

tall wingman loving to shoot jumpers instead of using their size to attack the rim....

Thread
10-11-2016, 11:13 PM

tall wingman loving to shoot jumpers instead of using their size to attack the rim....

...Bend over. I'll fuckin' attack the rim.

-21-
10-12-2016, 01:48 AM

He's so beta, I honestly believe he still would've joined them even if they won.

mavsfan1000
10-12-2016, 02:03 AM
So was I. Hard to hate them now Durant is on the team.

DeRozan m8
10-12-2016, 04:46 AM
Remember when Laker fans were sure they'd get KD AND Westbrook LMFAO

Kobe made the franchise so shitty they couldn't even get a meeting.

Ouch.

Thread
10-12-2016, 07:11 AM
He's so beta, I honestly believe he still would've joined them even if they won.

As long as he didn't join you.

Thread
10-12-2016, 07:13 AM
Remember when Laker fans were sure they'd get KD AND Westbrook LMFAO

Kobe made the franchise so shitty they couldn't even get a meeting.

Ouch.

Remember when you were showing pics of Amy & Tim nice & cozy & warm? Then she stepped into the middle of the '13 Finals and they were selling your shit.

10-12-2016, 07:38 AM

lefty
10-12-2016, 07:50 AM

:lol today's NBA

DeRozan m8
10-12-2016, 08:59 PM
Remember when you were showing pics of Amy & Tim nice & cozy & warm? Then she stepped into the middle of the '13 Finals and they were selling your shit.

Unlike you Laker fans, I don't care about Amy and Tim, like, its f*cking weird you all keep bringin it up hahaha

They were selling Kobes shit.

And yeah, that f@ggot left your sh*tty team at its lowest point ever.

Enjoy.

B!tch.

Thread
10-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Unlike you Laker fans, I don't care about Amy and Tim, like, its f*cking weird you all keep bringin it up hahaha

Enjoy.

B!tch.

tonight...you
10-12-2016, 09:44 PM

Enjoy.

B!tch.
It's not weird, it's his highlights.

Thread
10-13-2016, 01:04 AM
It's not weird, it's his highlights.

She stepped right in the middle of the '13 Finals.

LkrFan
10-13-2016, 05:07 AM
No Duncan to anchor the Spurs defense. LMA doesn't want to do the dirty work down low - he only wants to play pick and pop offense. Pau, even in his prime with my Lakers, is soft. He is longer in the tooth and will not be the consistent anchor the Spurs need him to be - like Duncan was for 20 years.

The Spurs will win 55+ this year. I don't like their matchups vs Dubs, now that KD is there. Spur Fans should be nervous that KD may have just shut their championship window forever by signing with the Dubs.

LkrFan
10-13-2016, 05:08 AM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

ambchang
10-13-2016, 07:42 AM

So did Amy caused the network to sell Spurs gear, or did she make Pop sit Duncan down?

tonight...you
10-13-2016, 09:01 AM

uh huh, and?

Thread
10-13-2016, 11:49 AM
uh huh, and?

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

tonight...you
10-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th
go on...

gambit1990
10-13-2016, 01:35 PM
:lol

Thread
10-13-2016, 04:34 PM
No Duncan to anchor the Spurs defense. LMA doesn't want to do the dirty work down low - he only wants to play pick and pop offense. Pau, even in his prime with my Lakers, is soft. He is longer in the tooth and will not be the consistent anchor the Spurs need him to be - like Duncan was for 20 years.

The Spurs will win 55+ this year. I don't like their matchups vs Dubs, now that KD is there. Spur Fans should be nervous that KD may have just shut their championship window forever by signing with the Dubs.

There ain't much protection outside of State in the West and Cleveland in the Finals. There is nobody else. I don't like being so vulnerable.

10-13-2016, 04:41 PM
There ain't much protection outside of State in the West and Cleveland in the Finals. There is nobody else. I don't like being so vulnerable.
Bend over, I'll show you vulnerable

Clipper Nation
10-13-2016, 05:47 PM

Enjoy.

B!tch.
Eights

Thread
10-13-2016, 11:55 PM
Eights

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

dbreiden83080
10-14-2016, 12:06 AM
OMG what a bitch, is he fucking serious with that bullshit? This guy comes off like a clown every time he opens his mouth anymore. He does not have a competitive bone in his body. Him going to the Warriors was the biggest bitch move of this era in the league..

dbreiden83080
10-14-2016, 12:10 AM
I told a friend of mine at the time that I wanted Lebron to win, but if he did, it could open the door for Durant to go to the Warriors. I thought that was the one big drawback of the Cavs winning. I figured since he's a bit of a bitch, he might just do it, but I didn't think it was a more than a 20-30% chance, I thought he'd likely end up staying with the Thunder. I guess he turned out to be a bigger bitch than I thought.

He turned me into a Westbrook fan, and I never thought that day would come. Westbrook felt like they had unfinished business, trying to get his cowardly ass to stay. I respect that Westbrook did stay and will try to keep building there. Durant flushed his legacy in a lot of ways for me. Yeah he can win rings, but any one of 20 star players in the league would win rings with that team..

Robz4000
10-14-2016, 03:40 AM
He turned me into a Westbrook fan, and I never thought that day would come. Westbrook felt like they had unfinished business, trying to get his cowardly ass to stay. I respect that Westbrook did stay and will try to keep building there. Durant flushed his legacy in a lot of ways for me. Yeah he can win rings, but any one of 20 star players in the league would win rings with that team..

Shit, you could replace Durant with Austin Daye and that team would still prolly ring.

spursistan
10-14-2016, 04:15 AM
OMG what a bitch, is he fucking serious with that bullshit? This guy comes off like a clown every time he opens his mouth anymore. He does not have a competitive bone in his body. Him going to the Warriors was the biggest bitch move of this era in the league..

DMC
10-15-2016, 12:13 AM

Pau brought you here. Bite your tongue.

DMC
10-15-2016, 12:14 AM
Shit, you could replace Durant with Austin Daye and that team would still prolly ring.
Replace him with Bogut and they didn't last year.

Robz4000
10-15-2016, 12:20 AM
Replace him with Bogut and they didn't last year.

You mean add Bogut and they win in 5.

DMC
10-15-2016, 12:26 AM
You mean add Bogut and they win in 5.

Maybe. He was there, just didn't play. Either way, no Bogut. They wouldn't have won with Austin Daye either.

They've been granted the throne and have one ring to show for it. Supposedly they are supposed to run off 4 or 5 in a row.

LkrFan
10-15-2016, 08:45 AM

Translation: my Spurs = f:lolcked