PDA

View Full Version : OT: GOATWeather: "All Lives Matter". "Kaepernick Needs To Stand"

Darth_Pelican
10-11-2016, 08:36 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/floyd-mayweather-im-here-to-say-all-lives-matter-012902281.html

“I’m here to say all lives matter"

“Kaepernick needs to try and get the starting job,” Mayweather said. “Stand up, and get the starting job. That’s what he needs to focus on.”

Clipper Nation
10-11-2016, 08:48 AM
Floyd showing yet again why he's the GOAT of boxing :worthy:

djohn2oo8
10-11-2016, 11:55 AM
Floyd cooning it up. Not surprising. A woman beater wants to talk about All lives matter :lol

The Gemini Method
10-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Floyd cooning it up. Not surprising. A woman beater wants to talk about All lives matter :lol Pretty much. Got that "massa" mentality down pat.

Spurtacular
10-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Floyd cooning it up. Not surprising. A woman beater wants to talk about All lives matter :lol

You went full retard.

djohn2oo8
10-11-2016, 04:54 PM
You went full retard.

That would be floyd.

apalisoc_9
10-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Need to get a better reader so he can properly evaluate the situation...News has it that he's hired a stuttering college student to read materials for him.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2016, 06:35 PM
ITT: "tolerant" leftists who want a successful black man to get back on the plantation.

djohn2oo8
10-11-2016, 07:02 PM
ITT: "tolerant" leftists who want a successful black man to get back on the plantation.
Nope. Floyd says Black people should comply and follow orders. That happens and they still get shot. Floyd is a coon negro for being blind to this fact.

Thebesteva
10-11-2016, 07:11 PM

Just out of curiosity have you watched Sugar Ray Robinson fights or Sugary Ray Leonard fights? In that era it was kind of like the UFC where you HAD TO fight the best of the best one after the other in their prime.

Yes Sugar Ray dodged Marvin Hagler for a long time but Marvin was much bigger than him and he didnt owe it to him to fight. I truly believe Leonard would give May the worst ass kicking ever.

I think Floyd is a legend but his offense has been almost non existent once he had the broken hand problems which is unfortunate because his fight with Gatti was a masterpiece.

Clipper Nation
10-11-2016, 08:09 PM
:lol Floyd's haters are still on that "ducking" narrative even though Manny was always the one ducking Floyd, not the other way around.

lefty
10-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Floyd also happens to be a fan of Kevin Durant

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2016, 10:58 AM
Nope. Floyd says Black people should comply and follow orders. That happens and they still get shot. Floyd is a coon negro for being blind to this fact.

Nigga need to stick to boxing and keep his fucking mouth shut.. He is cooning that shit the fuck up...a lot of niggas that supported his ass even when he was fighting on women gonna turn on his ass if he don't watch it...

Thread
10-12-2016, 11:08 AM
Floyd also happens to be a fan of Kevin Durant

You were as well till he told you to go pound salt.

lefty
10-12-2016, 11:44 AM
You were as well till he told you to go pound salt.

Kesskissik ?

Thread
10-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Kesskissik ?

No. They were selling your shit.

z0sa
10-12-2016, 12:23 PM

:lol exactly. We dont tolerate all lives mattering, only black ones.

lefty
10-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Mais Kesskissik?

Thread
10-12-2016, 12:54 PM
Mais Kesskissik?

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 07:13 AM
:cry But Colin Kaepercuck :cry

:lmao

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 04:37 PM
:lmaoWhy did you make a link to a completely different thread?

You're weirdly obsessed.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 08:36 PM
Why did you make a link to a completely different thread?

You're weirdly obsessed.

That's a funny card for someone like you to play, tbh.

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 08:37 PM
That's a funny card for someone like you to play, tbh.Why did you make a link to a completely different thread in this thread where I hadn't posted?

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:26 PM
Why did you make a link to a completely different thread in this thread where I hadn't posted?

Does your defense of a snowflake really need to be relegated to one thread?

BTW, Stephen A Smith dropping the hammer. Saying pretty much everything I done told you. :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrvESyCj7wQ

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:38 PM
Does your defense of a snowflake really need to be relegated to one thread?

BTW, Stephen A Smith dropping the hammer. Saying pretty much everything I done told you. :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrvESyCj7wQWell, if I'm that important to you....

:lol

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:41 PM
Well, if I'm that important to you....

Did me posting your name as a mention make you feel important?

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:44 PM
Did me posting your name as a mention make you feel important?Getting my attention was important to you.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:47 PM
Getting my attention was important to you.

Did getting the mention make you feel important?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:50 PM
Did getting the mention make you feel important?

Yes or no.From you?

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:56 PM
From you?

You had made the case that mentioning you denoted your importance. I guess you no longer believe you're important.

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:58 PM
You had made the case that mentioning you denoted your importance. I guess you no longer believe you're important.I made no claims about my importance. Getting my attention is important to you.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 12:00 AM
I made no claims about my importance. Getting my attention is important to you.

I've stated that you are negative four on a scale of one to hundred thousand in importance.

BTW, have you got that one yet?

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 12:04 AM
I've stated that you are negative four on a scale of one to hundred thousand in importance.

BTW, have you got that one yet?Yeah, you're showing how not important my attention is to you by calling me into this thread.

Now show everyone how not important my attention is to you by calling me back into this thread.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 12:06 AM
Yeah, you're showing how not important my attention is to you by calling me into this thread.

Now show everyone how not important my attention is to you by calling me back into this thread.

You are very eager to make a case for your importance. What level of importance do you think you have here?

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 12:12 AM
You are very eager to make a case for your importance. What level of importance do you think you have here?Some people use the mention function to get my attention in threads I never posted in previously and no one else had posted in for over a year.

My attention is important to those people.

If you don't want my attention in a thread I never posted in previously and in which no one has posted at all in over a year, don't use my name in the mention function.

Do you understand?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 12:15 AM
Some people use the mention function to get my attention in threads I never posted in previously and no one else had posted in for over a year.

My attention is important to those people.

If you don't want my attention in a thread I never posted in previously and in which no one has posted at all in over a year, don't use my name in the mention function.

Do you understand?

Yes or no.

I understand that you're desperately trying to conflate the importance of you getting mentioned. This is a subject on which it is understood you have a strong interest in. You ascribing your own personal importance to it overlooks that glaring reality.

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 12:17 AM
I understand that you're desperately trying to conflate the importance of you getting mentioned. This is a subject on which it is understood you have a strong interest in. You ascribing your own personal importance to it overlooks that glaring reality.You mentioned me to get my attention in this abandoned thread. My attention is important to you.

That's all.

You can't prove otherwise.

Silver&Black
12-28-2017, 12:26 AM
How long are you two faggots gonna keep going?