PDA

View Full Version : What is your Super IQ...take the test.

Jimcs50
10-06-2005, 03:05 PM
http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/?c=42978&test=superiqogt

Jim, your Super IQ score is 141

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Investigator. This means you have multiple talents and can do anything you set your mind to. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily and are able to grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You've got a sharp logical mind and are adept at using words to get even a difficult point across. The combination of all these things makes you truly brilliant. :smokin

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Intuitive Investigator? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Intuitive Investigator. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

I think this test is too easy and everyone will be "brilliant". :)

SWC Bonfire
10-06-2005, 03:15 PM
This thing must not be working right...

SWC Bonfire, your Super IQ score is 6

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a complete dumbass. This means you have no redeeming talents whatsoever and can do anything and get sent to jail. You're able to injest large volumes of alcohol in order to mask out the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You've got shit for brains and are as adept at explaining difficult concepts as Mike Tyson is trying to explain open heart surgery. The combination of all these things plus your probable large physical size makes you dangerous to society.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a complete dumbass? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. Normally, the 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to determine your thinking style. However, we had to go with the only two dimensions you scored anything on. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities, and they all think people want to hear their opinions on Spurstalk.com.

JoeChalupa
10-06-2005, 03:16 PM
I suck at IQ tests...I'm much better at GQ tests.

angel_luv
10-06-2005, 03:19 PM

However, we had to go with the only two dimensions you scored anything on. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities, and they all think people want to hear their opinions on Spurstalk.com

You are awful! :lmao

Horry For 3!
10-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Damn, 6 pages, I thought it would be like 2 like all the others. I was going to do it but I don't feel like wasting my time on that stuff when I learned that stuff already and am in college learning more shit.

ShoogarBear
10-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Jim, your Super IQ score is 141

And yet, you still managed to do this (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24827)

baseline bum
10-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Why would you give your email address to these bastards?

exstatic
10-06-2005, 09:07 PM
your Super IQ score is 147

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Complex Intellectual? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Complex Intellectual. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

:nerd

Sense
10-06-2005, 09:13 PM
And yet, you still managed to do this (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24827)

:lol

Just evil.

Ozzy
10-07-2005, 02:29 AM
Gregor, your Super IQ score is 152

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.

nice

Jimcs50
10-07-2005, 10:43 AM

Shoog, read on down, I was correct the whole time, so fuckoff.

Jimcs50
10-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Damn, I am the dunce of the forum.

:)

ShoogarBear
10-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Damn, I am the dunce of the forum.

Repeated for truth.

2Blonde
10-07-2005, 04:37 PM
No your not, Jim. I usually score between 137 & 140 on these things. I haven't taken this one yet, but I'll take it later and I'm sure I will underperform you. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
10-07-2005, 04:43 PM
I scored 131. I swear I score 5pts lower with each pregnancy.... wow! kids really do suck the life right out of you huh? :lol

ShoogarBear
10-07-2005, 04:48 PM
This IQ test is must be the Lake Wobegone version, where everyone is above average.

exstatic
10-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Shooga - We got some smart peeps here.

BTW, if you can score 132 on a legit recognized test, you can get into MENSA, so, you're only stupid in the "loaning money to Duff" department, Jim. :lol

I don't know if the rest of you feel that your scores are accurate, but mine is pretty close to what I've scored on "real" tests, in the high 140s to low 150s.

angel_luv
10-07-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm smart enough to not waste my weekend taking an IQ test. How many points do I get? = )

MannyIsGod
10-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Manuel, your Super IQ score is 133

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Complex Intellectual? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Complex Intellectual. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

there you go Jim, I underperformed you. :lol

jochhejaam
10-07-2005, 10:12 PM

:lmao That's hilarious SWC, thanks for the laugh!

Pistons < Spurs
10-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Erik, your Super IQ score is 125

ShoogarBear
10-07-2005, 11:49 PM
James, your Super IQ score is 141

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

Jimcs50
10-08-2005, 12:06 AM
James, your Super IQ score is 141

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

We must have missed the same question....copycat.

1Parker1
10-08-2005, 09:35 AM
I think this test is too easy and everyone will be "brilliant".

:lol Clearly that must be the case if YOU even managed to score that high....

ShoogarBear
10-08-2005, 09:44 AM
We must have missed the same question....copycat.

Don't think so, since I'm a "Creative Theorist" and you're an "Intuitive Investigator".

I think what it really means is that this test is a "Bullshit Producer".

1Parker1
10-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Don't think so, since I'm a "Creative Theorist" and you're an "Intuitive Investigator".

I think what it really means is that this test is a "Bullshit Producer".

Hey! I'm a "Creative Theorist" also! And everyone knows that they are way better than those "Intuitive Investigators" :angel

1Parker1
10-08-2005, 10:18 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao OMG, How did I miss that thread?!?

I dunno Jimbo, after reading that thread, Shoogarbear edged you out a little in my book. I can't go out with a guy who can't do simple word problems :)

Jimcs50
10-08-2005, 10:51 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao OMG, How did I miss that thread?!?

I dunno Jimbo, after reading that thread, Shoogarbear edged you out a little in my book. I can't go out with a guy who can't do simple word problems :)

How about this word problem Parker1?

A beautiful coed from Princeton who happens to be a Tony Parker fan was trying to maintain her smokin figure, so she restricted herself to 1800 calories/day. When she realized that Jimcs50 scored in the top 10% of his math portion of his SAT, how much crow can she eat when it is 450 cals/ serving?

ShoogarBear
10-08-2005, 12:02 PM
When she realized that Jimcs50 scored in the top 10% of his math portion of his SAT, how much crow can she eat when it is 450 cals/ serving?

Of course, you have to remember when Jim took the SATs, all the math was in Roman numerals.

1Parker1
10-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Of course, you have to remember when Jim took the SATs, all the math was in Roman numerals.

:lol

1Parker1
10-08-2005, 12:54 PM
How about this word problem Parker1?

A beautiful coed from Princeton who happens to be a Tony Parker fan was trying to maintain her smokin figure, so she restricted herself to 1800 calories/day. When she realized that Jimcs50 scored in the top 10% of his math portion of his SAT, how much crow can she eat when it is 450 cals/ serving?

Sorry, I don't eat crow, I'm a vegitarian!

BTW, I transferred out of Princeton 3 semesters ago!!! Keep up Jimbo!

Here's a word problem for you:

If a crazy Dentist scored in the top 10% of his math portion on his SAT's but scored in the top 85% in the English portion, what percentage would his total score have been in? :angel

Jimcs50
10-08-2005, 02:36 PM

Spoken from someone that is my age.

:rolleyes