PDA

View Full Version : Tiago Splitter back again?

MaNu4Tres
10-11-2016, 11:28 PM
Hawks will have to make a very tough decision.

Right now they have:

C: Howard/ Taveras/Splitter
PF: Milsap/ Moscala/ Humphries/Scott
SF: Korver/ Bembry/Prince
SG: Bazemore/ Hardaway/ Sefolosha
PG: Schroder/ Jack/ Delaney or Will Bynum

With the surprise play of Malcolm Delaney and Will Bynum, Hawks may decide to keep one of the two to have three PGs on the roster.

If that happens, Hawks will have to make a cut in the front-court. That may be Splitter in a buy out situation.

If he's bought out, I wouldn't be shocked if Spurs signed him again for the minimum to give the team depth in the front-court.

Spurs should keep a roster spot open.

spurtech09
10-11-2016, 11:39 PM
Doubt that will happen......

MaNu4Tres
10-11-2016, 11:45 PM
Doubt that will happen......

Likely so.

Just bringing up that there's a realistic possibility. IMO

Chris
10-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Injury prone Shitter - no thanks.

illusioNtEk
10-11-2016, 11:51 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0610/nba_lebron_splitter_block_01.jpg

MaNu4Tres
10-11-2016, 11:51 PM
Injury prone Shitter - no thanks.

As a 5th big, it's nice insurance to have for Dedmon. Low risk/ decent reward if he can get healthy. Better than Joel Anthony.

BillMc
10-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Is he injured again?

I'd be all for Tiago's return for the right contract.

ViceCity86
10-11-2016, 11:56 PM
Tiago out 4 weeks with Hamstring strain. One year it was his Calf. His entire "Kinetic chain" is out of whack. Better have good physical therapist in SA, if you bring him back.

MaNu4Tres
10-11-2016, 11:59 PM
Is he injured again?

I'd be all for Tiago's return for the right contract.

It would be for the minimum if he was bought out. I honestly think there's a good chance he gets bought out. All the other Hawks bigs have been playing well. Taveras won't get cut.

From Downtown
10-12-2016, 12:06 AM
I'd do it

apalisoc_9
10-12-2016, 12:06 AM
He's getting bought out. Even When he was healthy and playing with the Hawks he looked somewhat luckluster.

Lets just hope that of he does get bought, we get to him first.

Mugen
10-12-2016, 12:11 AM
Come home, Golden God.

Spur|n|Austin
10-12-2016, 12:25 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/yayVhneMbAFfG/giphy.gif

Nice try dingleberry

GSH
10-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Ummm... you guys do know that Tiago just got injured in practice (again)? He'll be out for at least a month (again). With a hamstring injury (again).

I would absolutely LOVE to have a healthy Tiago Splitter. So would the Hawks.

BillMc
10-12-2016, 01:13 AM
Come home, Golden God.

Exactly. Manu and Patty are waiting (with Boris's espresso machine).

It would be for the minimum if he was bought out. I honestly think there's a good chance he gets bought out. All the other Hawks bigs have been playing well. Taveras won't get cut.

Hope it happens, man!:toast

raybies
10-12-2016, 01:33 AM
I'd take him back.

cutewizard
10-12-2016, 01:55 AM
Tiago helped us during that title run.......!

:lobt2:

TheGreatYacht
10-12-2016, 02:44 AM
Hell no. Overrated as fuck.

The defense got better when LMA replaced him

timtonymanu
10-12-2016, 03:01 AM
Come home, Golden God.

BG_Spurs_Fan
10-12-2016, 03:12 AM

2300 minutes of playing time replaced 1300. LMA's adequate defense replaced Tiago's minutes + the back-up's, thus the improvement. Tiago is good defensively but he's too injury prone.

MI21
10-12-2016, 03:41 AM
I for one would welcome the Golden God.

hooperflash
10-12-2016, 04:35 AM
Yess

99 Problems
10-12-2016, 05:38 AM
Would handle Draymond on the D end.

benefactor
10-12-2016, 05:59 AM
Come home, Golden God.

ceperez
10-12-2016, 06:15 AM
Spurs totally ripped off the Hawks with that salary dump! Unbelievable!!

Tiago is just amazingly injury prone and age isn't going to help him become healthier.

I worry though about losing Boris to the Jazz. If he comes back motivated (big if), then Spurs could suffer come playoff time.

spursistan
10-12-2016, 06:17 AM
Unfortunately, he is probaly finished as player and done as whole in this league..definitely in Top 10 of most fragile players to ever play in the NBA..

let me see him first back on court because I don't want him to just take a spot.......in our infirmary.

Chinook
10-12-2016, 06:20 AM
Unfortunately, he is probaly finished as player and done as whole in this league..definitely in Top 10 of most fragile players to ever play in the NBA..

let me see him first back on court because I don't want him to just take a spot.......in our infirmary.

There's a reason why Portland wanted him a few seasons ago.

BG_Spurs_Fan
10-12-2016, 06:29 AM

He's played in about 73% of the games since joining the NBA and not all of the missed ones were because of an injury. He's injury prone and he takes a bit to heal and a bit more to get going, but that statement is definitely not true.

( For reference, Kawhi's at ~82%. )

TheDoctor
10-12-2016, 07:29 AM
As the 5th big for the minimum why not.

The Golden God will always be San Antonio bound.

GSH
10-12-2016, 07:56 AM
He's played in about 73% of the games since joining the NBA and not all of the missed ones were because of an injury. He's injury prone and he takes a bit to heal and a bit more to get going, but that statement is definitely not true.

( For reference, Kawhi's at ~82%. )

I like Tiago, but he's played just 60 games or less in 5 of his 6 seasons in the NBA. He missed most of training camp his first year and, I believe, at least one other year. And he's never put in heavy minutes. Almost 25 minutes per game, one season, and a lot less most seasons.

Tony only played in just 60 games or less three times in 15 years. Manu, 4 times in 14 years. (And those two guys have both taken a lot of punishment in summer ball all that time.) Duncan played 60 games or less only twice in 18 years.

I'm not buying the bit about him being one of the most fragile players in history. But for a young guy in his prime, he's missed a bunch of games. You're right, though, Kawhi has missed a bunch, too, for such a young guy. (I wonder how many of his disciples here even realize that Kawhi has AVERAGED just 60 games per season?) But at least Kawhi has put in 30 minutes per game on average.

james evans
10-12-2016, 08:11 AM
As a 5th big, it's nice insurance to have for Dedmon. Low risk/ decent reward if he can get healthy. Better than Joel Anthony.
Please tell me you weren't one of the guys saying it was a good idea to get rid of Boban to make room for manu's contract. Because if that's the case, how on earth can you fix your fingers to type that shit you just typed?

Yuixafun
10-12-2016, 08:22 AM
I really believe that the GSW will have extreme growing pains, and already have fragile emotional/mental players as their core unit... add to that mix Kevin Durant and his loser intangibles and questionable fire.

(his recent talk about "I'm kinda glad they lost, it made it easier to decide" in referencing his previous team... for real Westbrook finna dunk it every time he sees Durant, nuts in his mouf type ish)

He needs to just be quiet, he can't help showing his ass.

Anyway... seems like things are lining up for the scenario OP suggested. Of course it's a daydream but, dreams do come true =).

And let's be real we'd all take Splitter in a heartbeat, as long as he is ready for the postseason. Shit I'd sit him the first 4 months and just let the trainers go to work and rebuild his 'kinetic chain'. I never heard that phrase before but I already plan to use it a dozen times today.

I have been working on theory of movement techniques and that is a piece to the puzzle.

Back to Splitter though (wordplay)... He'll be a low maintenance dude so the other new players will still get PT and burn.

He won't need time to learn the system, he has already been part of a championship team. He solidifies our Bigs unit, with his skill set and defense. Also he'd mentor Dedmon full time while he gets his body right.
Also it seems like Tiago and David Lee are like Yin and Yang. They could be called the Roll Bros lol.

Just feels like despite the new players and loss of TD, the Spurs have the strongest continuity of core players, without having to integrate an All-Star player.

And our best player KL is about to take another step forward. I mean... what top player out there is, about to get another level better??

UNT Eagles 2016
10-12-2016, 08:27 AM
Nobody wants Shitter... :lol

tmtcsc
10-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Um, fuck no. The guy doesn't play. He's finished.

tmtcsc
10-12-2016, 08:48 AM
I really believe that the GSW will have extreme growing pains, and already have fragile emotional/mental players as their core unit... add to that mix Kevin Durant and his loser intangibles and questionable fire.

(his recent talk about "I'm kinda glad they lost, it made it easier to decide" in referencing his previous team... for real Westbrook finna dunk it every time he sees Durant, nuts in his mouf type ish)

He needs to just be quiet, he can't help showing his ass.

Anyway... seems like things are lining up for the scenario OP suggested. Of course it's a daydream but, dreams do come true =).

And let's be real we'd all take Splitter in a heartbeat, as long as he is ready for the postseason. Shit I'd sit him the first 4 months and just let the trainers go to work and rebuild his 'kinetic chain'. I never heard that phrase before but I already plan to use it a dozen times today.

I have been working on theory of movement techniques and that is a piece to the puzzle.

Back to Splitter though (wordplay)... He'll be a low maintenance dude so the other new players will still get PT and burn.

He won't need time to learn the system, he has already been part of a championship team. He solidifies our Bigs unit, with his skill set and defense. Also he'd mentor Dedmon full time while he gets his body right.
Also it seems like Tiago and David Lee are like Yin and Yang. They could be called the Roll Bros lol.

Just feels like despite the new players and loss of TD, the Spurs have the strongest continuity of core players, without having to integrate an All-Star player.

And our best player KL is about to take another step forward. I mean... what top player out there is, about to get another level better??

Kevin Durant is a child in a boy's body - > and NO, not everybody wants Shitter. He can't play anymore. Either his body has broken down or he's lost whatever desire he had to play. The list of injuries he has wracked up during his career are either vaginal at best or suspect at worst.

MaNu4Tres
10-12-2016, 10:04 AM
Please tell me you weren't one of the guys saying it was a good idea to get rid of Boban to make room for manu's contract. Because if that's the case, how on earth can you fix your fingers to type that shit you just typed?

:lol

Another grey man who doesn't understand how Manu had nothing to do with Boban.

Manu was the last Spur to sign with bird rights. Meaning, whether they paid him 4 million or 40 million, it wasn't going to make a difference on the cap space remaining after he signed.

Gasol was the guy who ate up most of the cap room, not Manu.

SAGirl
10-12-2016, 11:17 AM
It's a tough question bc it doesn't seem like he will be healthy again for any stretch of games that allows him to make a difference. I suppose he's worth the risk at the minimum, but it may end up resulting at the end that picking him up would be like picking nobody up.

dabom
10-12-2016, 11:43 AM
I wouldn't mind for 15th guy. If he gets bought out.

dabom
10-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Risk reward is there. He stays injured. We don't lose shit. But if he can play 10 minutes in the playoffs. Watch out.

benefactor
10-12-2016, 12:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqok6LcWFJc

:cry golden god pls

Kawhitstorm
10-12-2016, 12:11 PM
With the surprise play of Malcolm Delaney and Will Bynum, Hawks may decide to keep one of the two to have three PGs on the roster.

If that happens, Hawks will have to make a cut in the front-court. That may be Splitter in a buy out situation.

Delaney isn't necessarily a "surprise", they signed him from Europe b/c he was playing well. Bynum is a vet who has looked ordinary in pre-season, nothing special about him. They might just buyout Tiago if they find him to be expandable like the Blazers/Sideshow Bob so they could save some money.

Uriel
10-12-2016, 02:59 PM
I would cry tears of joy if this happened :cry

boutons_deux
10-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Tiago is 31, and has been injured, in his prime years, nearly every year, for weeks, if not months. His age indicates he will probably more injury prone from now on.

wildbill2u
10-12-2016, 03:46 PM
I was surprised that Leonard missed so many games every season. Tiago is a skillful player at the 5 and knows the system and our rotation players which is where he would fit in. If we could get him for little or nothing as a 5th big, it could be a smart insurance move since LJC and Dedmon don't look like instant offense/or defense off the bench..

SPURt
10-12-2016, 03:51 PM
Price depending, yes please

baseline bum
10-12-2016, 03:52 PM
I would kill to have Splitter off the bench at a reasonable price. He is a great passer, a reasonable post option, and when healthy he's elite guarding the pick and roll. He's a china doll, but I'm not saying I'd want him at $10 million a year or to start or even play 25 minutes a night. But for the minimum if he gets bought out? That's an obvious yes.

Spur|n|Austin
10-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Healthy Splitter, si.

Normally injured Splitter, no.

TD 21
10-12-2016, 05:23 PM
I always thought Splitter would end up a Spur again. Even though he's probably not the same player, as long as he can still physically play, for 1 year and the veteran's minimum, I'd sign him.

Delaney is guaranteed, Bynum will be waived and the last spot will be between Splitter, Muscala and Tavares.

Their depth chart is more like this . . .

Millsap/Scott/Humphries
Korver/Sefolosha/Prince
Howard/Splitter/Muscala/Tavares
Bazemore/Hardaway/Bembry
Schroeder/Jack/Delaney

If Splitter gets bought out, Humphries and Muscala will compete for primary backup center.

Robz4000
10-12-2016, 05:40 PM
Come home Shitter

offset formation
10-12-2016, 06:03 PM
They would nt be able to offer him anything but the vet minimum. Surely someone else could offer him more. Perhaps he'd take it to come back though?

ribcage6foot6
10-12-2016, 08:18 PM
Did Spurs establish a wheelchair basketball affiliate?

Amuseddaysleeper
10-12-2016, 09:03 PM
I would kill to have Splitter off the bench at a reasonable price. He is a great passer, a reasonable post option, and when healthy he's elite guarding the pick and roll. He's a china doll, but I'm not saying I'd want him at $10 million a year or to start or even play 25 minutes a night. But for the minimum if he gets bought out? That's an obvious yes.

This, all of this.

gambit1990
10-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Did Spurs establish a wheelchair basketball affiliate?

gambit1990
10-12-2016, 09:13 PM
wasn't there a point where they didn't even know what was wrong with him? when's the last time he even played?

his recovery time is suboptimal to say the least.

testies
10-13-2016, 02:21 AM
He will go to Jazz, and Diaw-Splitter frontline will shit on the Spurs in the 1st round

DeRozan m8
10-13-2016, 02:47 AM
Thought he injured his back again tbh

james evans
10-13-2016, 07:39 AM
I was surprised that Leonard missed so many games every season. Tiago is a skillful player at the 5 and knows the system and our rotation players which is where he would fit in. If we could get him for little or nothing as a 5th big, it could be a smart insurance move since LJC and Dedmon don't look like instant offense/or defense off the bench..
Leonard misses games because Popovih babysits. He extends careers, but in the process of doing that, hurts chances for titles more often than none due to so much resting and not properly preparing players for the playoffs. There is no reason a 23, 24, or 25 year old should not be playing 38 minutes a game. There just isn't any excuse for it. And the resting bullshit needs to fucking stop

MaNu4Tres
10-13-2016, 07:47 AM
Leonard misses games because Popovih babysits. He extends careers, but in the process of doing that, hurts chances for titles more often than none due to so much resting and not properly preparing players for the playoffs. There is no reason a 23, 24, or 25 year old should not be playing 38 minutes a game. There just isn't any excuse for it. And the resting bullshit needs to fucking stop

Yes there is a reasonable reason why Spurs don't have anyone averaging 35 minutes a game.

Spurs have had the luxury with resting players 4th quarters and games because of their ability to blow out teams and create separation in the standings. Fact of the matter is, Pop actually plays his best players 35+ minutes in games that are competitive in the regular season because of the nature of being competitive and trying to win the close, big games. In the long run, blowing out teams 30 games a year will naturally decrease MPG for the starters.

If Spurs were a 40-45-50 win team and had a point differential of 3 or less, you'd see Kawhi getting close to 35-37 mpg. That hasn't been the case in the Kawhi era and that likely won't change anytime soon.

james evans
10-13-2016, 08:18 PM
Yes there is a reasonable reason why Spurs don't have anyone averaging 35 minutes a game.

Spurs have had the luxury with resting players 4th quarters and games because of their ability to blow out teams and create separation in the standings. Fact of the matter is, Pop actually plays his best players 35+ minutes in games that are competitive in the regular season because of the nature of being competitive and trying to win the close, big games. In the long run, blowing out teams 30 games a year will naturally decrease MPG for the starters.

If Spurs were a 40-45-50 win team and had a point differential of 3 or less, you'd see Kawhi getting close to 35-37 mpg. That hasn't been the case in the Kawhi era and that likely won't change anytime soon.
He needs to prepare these guys for the playoffs. Resting is cool, but when you play a team int eh playoffs and your best players aren't used to playing 40+ minutes in a lot of games cuz they've been rested all season, that becomes a problem.

MaNu4Tres
10-20-2016, 09:00 PM
After Jack and Kelly getting cut, Hawks have two more cuts to make between Splitter, Muscala, Bynum (PG), and Magette ( PG).

Delaney won the back up PG spot over Jack. Hard to believe they'll only keep two point guards on the roster while keeping 7 bigs (three centers, four power forwards). And Humphries and Muscala have shown a lot more than Splitter the past year.

Something to watch.

timtonymanu
10-20-2016, 09:30 PM
Even if he was cut by Atlanta, I don't see the Spurs going after him. Love Tiago, but that ship sailed when he couldn't stay healthy in 2015.

Ice009
10-21-2016, 02:44 AM
After Jack and Kelly getting cut, Hawks have two more cuts to make between Splitter, Muscala, Bynum (PG), and Magette ( PG).

Delaney won the back up PG spot over Jack. Hard to believe they'll only keep two point guards on the roster while keeping 7 bigs (three centers, four power forwards). And Humphries and Muscala have shown a lot more than Splitter the past year.

Something to watch.

Do you actually think they will cut Splitter?

Chillen
10-21-2016, 02:53 AM
This makes no sense for them to cut Splitter, if Howard get's hurt he's good insurance. I say they keep him. He will get traded before cut/waived.

cd021
10-21-2016, 02:55 AM

You don't remember what he did to LMA and Dirk do you. He also Z-Bo in check in the '13 playoffs

cd021
10-21-2016, 02:57 AM
I always liked Twilight, but I wouldn't mind keeping Forbes around. Spurs don't necessarily need another big but can always use another shooter. With LJC, and Murray in the D- League for most of the season, he could actually play some when Manu gets injured/ rests.

MaNu4Tres
10-21-2016, 06:10 AM
I always liked Twilight, but I wouldn't mind keeping Forbes around. Spurs don't necessarily need another big but can always use another shooter. With LJC, and Murray in the D- League for most of the season, he could actually play some when Manu gets injured/ rests.

Spurs only have four true bigs. Its the lesst they've had in the Popovich era. And theyre loaded at the wing as it is.
They need at least one more true 4 or 5.

Im not including the developmental project Livio because he'll be in Austin.

MaNu4Tres
10-21-2016, 06:11 AM
This makes no sense for them to cut Splitter, if Howard get's hurt he's good insurance. I say they keep him. He will get traded before cut/waived.

I dont think youve been keeping up with Atlanta. Taveras is the back up center now. Hes played real well this preseason. And Humphries, Scott and Muscala have all been able to not only stay healthy but theyve been productive their time with the team.

GSH
10-21-2016, 09:55 AM
Just hypothetically - could the Spurs package Simmons and Tim's full contract in a trade for Splitter? I know the Spurs have announced that they want to spread his salary, but I don't remember if spreading his contract was a pre-req to getting any of their current players signed. Forget whether you like that deal or not. I'm just wondering if they could still make something like that happen.

cd021
10-21-2016, 02:04 PM
Spurs only have four true bigs. Its the lesst they've had in the Popovich era. And theyre loaded at the wing as it is.
They need at least one more true 4 or 5.

Im not including the developmental project Livio because he'll be in Austin.

Anderson is a 4 playing the 3, he is the 5th big, and I expect him to wind up as the backup four at some point this season, which could open up playing time for Bertans at the three. This isn't the early 2000's, the spurs don't need to load on bigs, they just need make sure the ones they have stay healthy

cd021
10-21-2016, 02:06 PM
Just hypothetically - could the Spurs package Simmons and Tim's full contract in a trade for Splitter? I know the Spurs have announced that they want to spread his salary, but I don't remember if spreading his contract was a pre-req to getting any of their current players signed. Forget whether you like that deal or not. I'm just wondering if they could still make something like that happen.

Spurs used the strethch provision on Duncan so they can't trade his contract. Simmons makes less than $900,000 while Splitter makes $8,000,000+

MaNu4Tres
10-21-2016, 02:08 PM
Anderson is a 4 playing the 3, he is the 5th big, and I expect him to wind up as the backup four at some point this season, which could open up playing time for Bertans at the three. This isn't the early 2000's, the spurs don't need to load on bigs, they just need make sure the ones they have stay healthy

Anderson is not a true four, he's versatile enough to play the 4 though just like Leonard or Bertans depending on matchups. It's subjective really, you may think he's more of a 4, but he can fill minutes at the 3 therefore he's not a true big. And with Dedmon shaky out of the gate, I don't think Spurs should feel comfortable with their current big situation off the bench. It's okay if you have a different opinion. Take my take for what it is.

GSH
10-21-2016, 04:19 PM
Spurs used the strethch provision on Duncan so they can't trade his contract. Simmons makes less than $900,000 while Splitter makes $8,000,000+

I understand salary matching. Really. I swear.

What I couldn't remember is the deadline for using the stretch provision for the current year. Up to the deadline, they could have changed their mind about stretching, so long as they hadn't been forced to use that extra cap space to put someone on the roster.

A lot of people talked about Duncan maybe coming back after the ASB, so I thought maybe the stretch deadline was the same as the trade deadline. Moot point, since the stretch deadline was August 31.

GSH
10-21-2016, 04:33 PM
Anderson is not a true four, he's versatile enough to play the 4 though just like Leonard or Bertans depending on matchups. It's subjective really, you may think he's more of a 4, but he can fill minutes at the 3 therefore he's not a true big. And with Dedmon shaky out of the gate, I don't think Spurs should feel comfortable with their current big situation off the bench. It's okay if you have a different opinion. Take my take for what it is.

I think you're dead on. I think if Anderson put on about 20 pounds of muscle, he'd be closer to a true 4 than anything else. As long as it didn't turn him into Super-Slow-Mo.

I don't see how the Spurs could possibly be comfortable with their big situation. I still think Lee is too short, but I also think he's got the best big man skills of anyone other than Gasol and LMA. Right now I can see him out-performing his size easier than I can see Deadmon living up to his size/potential.

tonight...you
10-21-2016, 04:35 PM
I think you're dead on. I think if Anderson put on about 20 pounds of muscle, he'd be closer to a true 4 than anything else. As long as it didn't turn him into Super-Slow-Mo.

I don't see how the Spurs could possibly be comfortable with their big situation. I still think Lee is too short, but I also think he's got the best big man skills of anyone other than Gasol and LMA. Right now I can see him out-performing his size easier than I can see Deadmon living up to his size/potential.
Wouldn't that be called Bullet-Time-Mo?

TD 21
10-21-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm guessing Jack isn't all the way back from his injury. That or they value Muscala and Tavares too much to waive one or are too cheap to buy out Splitter.

Either way, they're almost Bucks and Knicks level thin at point guard now. Bembry (offense) and Bazemore (defense) will probably be the third one in tandem.

Agree that the Spurs only have 4 true bigs, but the last spot should go to someone who might be able to have a minor role in the present and be a part of the future, no matter the position.

Barring a long term injury to one of the 4, they should be able to get by with Bertans, Anderson in small ball situations and Jean-Charles in an emergency one.

tholdren
10-21-2016, 07:35 PM
LOL who cares that he was a net negative and his defense is overrated by everyone on this site. He can still get up.

spursistan
10-27-2016, 04:32 PM

:lmao

spursistan
11-26-2016, 04:38 PM

welp :sleep..

Really sad for Tiago, he might just be done in this league.

Kawhitstorm
11-26-2016, 04:40 PM
Really sad for Tiago, he might just be done in this league.

Shitter :lol
Sideshow Bob :lol
Nene :lol
Brazilian Big Men :lol

spursistan
11-26-2016, 04:44 PM
Shitter :lol
Sideshow Bob :lol
Nene :lol
Brazilian Big Men :lol

WTF were they eating growing up? :lol

gambit1990
11-26-2016, 04:45 PM
i was surprised people wanted him back. dude just can't stay healthy.

he suffered an injury during rehab...

spursistan
11-26-2016, 04:47 PM
I don't think Bud will pick up the phone on RC/Pop again :lol

kaji157
11-26-2016, 05:16 PM
Vagina, no thanks.

TheDoctor
11-26-2016, 05:36 PM
Sayonara Golden God

https://67.media.tumblr.com/96cdac0c23b1e6f4b93e6db9362738e4/tumblr_inline_n63bmyQkw71qa7k0a.gif

elemento
11-26-2016, 06:20 PM

At least SA moved his ass in time. Thanks for 2014 but I don't wanna see his BR ass ever again in SA.

tholdren
11-26-2016, 06:22 PM
Advanced stats made this loser who he is. Worthless. Absolutely worthless.

tholdren
11-26-2016, 06:23 PM
LOL who cares that he was a net negative and his defense is overrated by everyone on this site. He can still get up.
I like how you think

james evans
11-27-2016, 12:59 PM
I'm happy you're not a gm

GSH
11-27-2016, 01:38 PM
I'm happy you're not a gm

Wow, that really hurts. Especially coming from you. :lol

Parker/Anderson for Klay Thompson. Move Patty Hearst to the point, bring Ginobli and Green off the bench and search for a pg in the off season.

james evans
11-27-2016, 01:41 PM
haha, nah I wasn't trying to be rude or anything

GSH
11-27-2016, 01:51 PM
haha, nah I wasn't trying to be rude or anything

Sometimes teams have a player that they would let go, if they could get something, anything for them. They can't take a young prospect/project player, because the salaries don't match. So when Tim announced his retirement, I kept hoping they could find a way to use his contract as a portion of a salary match. The idea was to give up someone like Simmons, and use Duncan's contract as trade ballast.

When I wrote that, Tiago appeared to be healthy, and Simmons was looking like he might have even regressed from last season. Things do change. That's why the guys who really are GM's get paid the big bucks, I guess.

DMC
11-27-2016, 02:22 PM
Euroleague MVP Splitter doing Euroleague MVP things.

Chillen
11-28-2016, 08:55 AM
He fit the bill on that 2013, 2014 Spurs teams well, he played hard but Spurs made the right decision, this guy just can't stay healthy it seems, always injured with something. Kind of feel bad for the Hawks to a degree.