PDA

View Full Version : Berlin, 1945; Grozny, 2000; Aleppo, 2016 THANKS, REPUGS!

boutons_deux
10-14-2016, 08:40 AM
drone video

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/15/world/middleeast/aleppo-destruction-drone-video.html?utm_source=huffingtonpost.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange

... meanwhile, dubya, dickhead, rummy, Condi, wolfie, necons, DeepState, etc, relax in their multi-million dollar lives.

Pelicans78
10-14-2016, 10:02 AM
drone video

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/15/world/middleeast/aleppo-destruction-drone-video.html?utm_source=huffingtonpost.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange

... meanwhile, dubya, dickhead, rummy, Condi, wolfie, necons, DeepState, etc, relax in their multi-million dollar lives.

How about all the Democrats who voted for the Iraq war and the current administration increasing drone strikes and letting things get worse the last 8 years?

Thanks Democraps!!!

boutons_deux
10-14-2016, 10:05 AM
How about all the Democrats who voted for the Iraq war and the current administration increasing drone strikes and letting things get worse the last 8 years?

Thanks Democraps!!!

How about dubya/dickhead/neocons NOT LYING to America, including Dems, and to the world, bullying the CIA, to invade Iraq for BigOil?

All the terrorism and Middle East shit is on the Repugs and BigOil as the prime instigators.

Pelicans78
10-14-2016, 10:17 AM
How about dubya/dickhead/neocons NOT LYING to America, including Dems, and to the world, bullying the CIA, to invade Iraq for BigOil?

All the terrorism and Middle East shit is on the Repugs and BigOil as the prime instigators.

The Repugs are the ones to blame, but every democrat in the senate voted for it. Bernie was an independent and voted against it. But Hillary, Kerry, Gephardt, Edwards and their kind voted for it. Obama and Hillary haven't been intelligent enough the last 8 years to make it better. So in the end, both parties suck.

But carry on Boots.

baseline bum
10-14-2016, 10:46 AM
The Repugs are the ones to blame, but every democrat in the senate voted for it. Bernie was an independent and voted against it. But Hillary, Kerry, Gephardt, Edwards and their kind voted for it. Obama and Hillary haven't been intelligent enough the last 8 years to make it better. So in the end, both parties suck.

But carry on Boots.

What did you want? Obama to get more Americans killed trying to occupy that clusterfuck Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld left?

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 10:52 AM
It's time for everyone to accept that there isn't a fucking thing we can do about Allepo/Syria.

We aren't gonna start WWIII over that shithole and Putin knows it.

SnakeBoy
10-14-2016, 11:52 AM
What did you want? Obama to get more Americans killed trying to occupy that clusterfuck Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld left?

The Arab Spring occurred in 2011 and was cheered on by Obama and Democrats as "Yay Democracy". So it's a little disingenuous for you to still blame all of the problems in the Middle East on Dubya. It was a fucked up place before Bush, Bush fucked it up more, and Obama has fucked it up even more. Hillary is gonna fix that shithole right up though.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 12:18 PM
It's time for everyone to accept that there isn't a fucking thing we can do about Allepo/Syria.

We aren't gonna start WWIII over that shithole and Putin knows it.

We could start attacking Assad's forces which we have been unwilling to do.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 12:22 PM
The Arab Spring occurred in 2011 and was cheered on by Obama and Democrats as "Yay Democracy". So it's a little disingenuous for you to still blame all of the problems in the Middle East on Dubya. It was a fucked up place before Bush, Bush fucked it up more, and Obama has fucked it up even more. Hillary is gonna fix that shithole right up though.

Obama's Cairo speech was definitely encouragement for the Arab Spring uprisings. It was brewing anyway but that basically kicked it over the edge.

baseline bum

Why is it disingenuous to blame Bush for ISIS? There was none of that shit in Iraq until shithead took out Hussein.

CosmicCowboy

Seriously? With what?

ducks
10-14-2016, 12:24 PM

why
were you for the irag war?

boutons_deux
10-14-2016, 12:24 PM
The Repugs are the ones to blame, but every democrat in the senate voted for it. Bernie was an independent and voted against it.

Your beloved knitter Pres was Dem Senator who didn't vote for Iraq.

The Dems were lied to by the Repugs.

All the Middle East shitstorm and terrorism has been, is, and will be TOTALLY on the Repugs and BigOil.

SnakeBoy
10-14-2016, 12:26 PM

Yeah fighting alongside Iranian backed Shites against Sunnis in Iraq and then fighting alongside Sunnis against Iranian backed Shites just next door in Syria seems like a really good plan to achieve stability in the region.

SnakeBoy
10-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Why is it disingenuous to blame Bush for ISIS? There was none of that shit in Iraq until shithead took out Hussein.

So you think Assad is fighting ISIS in Aleppo?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 01:09 PM
Seriously? With what?

The same planes we've been running out of Turkey and the Persian Gulf. We don't have a proxy. We just aid the Kurds and NSA with air power. To now we only target ISIS and no one else.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 01:10 PM
why
were you for the irag war?

Iraq wasn't undergoing a Civil War with Russia choosing a winner.

ducks
10-14-2016, 01:10 PM
answer the question yes or no

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 01:13 PM
The same planes we've been running out of Turkey and the Persian Gulf. We don't have a proxy. We just aid the Kurds and NSA with air power. To now we only target ISIS and no one else.

You obviously don't follow news closely enough to have an informed opinion. You REALLY want to do a live test of the S-400's?

SnakeBoy
10-14-2016, 01:21 PM
Iraq wasn't undergoing a Civil War with Russia choosing a winner.

Iraq was a sectarian country that was ruled by a brutal dictator. We removed the dictator and even with 150,000 US troops and a trillion+ it fell into chaos and sectarian violence.

What do you think is going to happen to Syria if we remove Assad from power without using the troops or the money?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 01:29 PM
Iraq was a sectarian country that was ruled by a brutal dictator. We removed the dictator and even with 150,000 US troops and a trillion+ it fell into chaos and sectarian violence.

What do you think is going to happen to Syria if we remove Assad from power without using the troops or the money?

And Iraq had no separate political identity because of Hussein's suppression over the previous 30 years. The NSA and the Peshmerga are what they are. Go read some Clausewitz.

The NSA and Kurds were winning until Russia stepped in 9 months ago. Assad had a media appearance where he admitted the need to retreat to the areas around Damascus.

Next thing we know, Russia starts moving forces South and bombing the shit out of NSA and the Kurds.

I'm not saying that we necessarily should do anything but this half-assed method of trying to have your cake and eat it too with selective targeting is precisely what handcuffed Westmoreland in Vietnam.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 01:33 PM
You obviously don't follow news closely enough to have an informed opinion. You REALLY want to do a live test of the S-400's?

You do understand that if Russia SAMs start attacking US forces that means they provoked WW3 right? Russia took the chance of our reprisal when they started attacking our allies. That is why we are told Obama is weak etc. Either you abandon that rhetoric or put your money where your mouth is when you call him weak and feckless.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 01:34 PM
You are seriously advocating an air campaign against Syria and Russia?

:lmao

Pelicans78
10-14-2016, 01:37 PM

He made it worse by exacerbating the Civil War in Syria supporting the "moderate rebels" and opposing Assad which led to ISIS gaining massive territory in the region. He should have stayed out of it. And then we have him getting rid of Gadaffi in Libya, supporting the Arab spring which led to more instability. He added on to Bush's fuck up with one clusterfuck after another.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 01:37 PM
You are seriously advocating an air campaign against Syria and Russia?

You're the one kowtowing to Soviet threats. Last week Putin threatened to use his SAMs if we participated like they were. Here you are acting like a feckless coward.

Turkey is the strategic asset. That is where we are running sorties out of. War actually does break out then that is a big strategic problem for Putin due to simple geography.

Pelicans78
10-14-2016, 01:38 PM

The only hot spot during that time was the Isreali-Palestinian conflict. Not much else was going on other than dictators doing their thing.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 01:38 PM
You're the one kowtowing to Soviet threats. Last week Putin threatened to use his SAMs if we participated like they were. Here you are acting like a feckless coward.

Turkey is the strategic asset. That is where they are running sorties out of. War actually does break out then that is a big strategic problem for Putin due to simple geography.

And exactly what do you propose to accomplish by starting WWIII?

Pelicans78
10-14-2016, 01:40 PM
Your beloved knitter Pres was Dem Senator who didn't vote for Iraq.

The Dems were lied to by the Repugs.

All the Middle East shitstorm and terrorism has been, is, and will be TOTALLY on the Repugs and BigOil.

That's bullshit. He wasn't even a senator until 2004 you dumbass :lol

The war started in 2003 and the vote took place in 2002. Go jump off a bridge loser.

Pelicans78
10-14-2016, 01:42 PM

That's the only group we should be targeting. Assad hasn't declared war on the U.S.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 01:42 PM
You do understand that if Russia SAMs start attacking US forces that means they provoked WW3 right? Russia took the chance of our reprisal when they started attacking our allies. That is why we are told Obama is weak etc. Either you abandon that rhetoric or put your money where your mouth is when you call him weak and feckless.

Your logic is, as usual, absurd. If we attack them and they respond by shooting back at our planes THEY are starting the war?

UNT Eagles 2016
10-14-2016, 01:47 PM
Yeah fighting alongside Iranian backed Shites against Sunnis in Iraq and then fighting alongside Sunnis against Iranian backed Shites just next door in Syria seems like a really good plan to achieve stability in the region.

LIKE!!!!!!! Finally someone with a brain

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 01:47 PM
And exactly what do you propose to accomplish by starting WWIII?

We play it just like Putin did. Claim that our sorties are for ISIS and then blow the shit out of the forces besieging Aleppo near the Turkish border.

It's a risk for reprisal but I don't think Putin wants WW3 either. He is not in a good strategic position and if he is positioned such that he is considered the provocateur then China doesn't throw in. He would lose badly with Turkey to his south and all of Europe to his West.

If you don't want to do that then fine but we should just pull out and leave our one time allies to their fate while the Russians obliterate them. This halfassed method of Obama is bullshit in my view. I guess you like it.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-14-2016, 01:48 PM
That's the only group we should be targeting. Assad hasn't declared war on the U.S.

Agree 1100000%

It's not our F'ing business to police "humanitarian" concerns in third world countries. It is our business to obliterate groups that want to kill us, however. 2 brain cells!

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 01:48 PM
Your logic is, as usual, absurd. If we attack them and they respond by shooting back at our planes THEY are starting the war?

I'm not saying attack Russian assets. I'm saying to attack the militias and Syrian Army attacking Aleppo, dimwit

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 01:50 PM

That is fine then what are we doing in Syria in the first place?

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 01:52 PM
I'm not saying attack Russian assets. I'm saying to attack the militias and Syrian Army attacking Aleppo, dimwit

No surprise, but that's just fucking dumb. Missiles will be flying the second we break Syrian airspace. You really think the Russians wouldn't pull the trigger?

SnakeBoy
10-14-2016, 01:53 PM
And Iraq had no separate political identity because of Hussein's suppression over the previous 30 years. The NSA and the Peshmerga are what they are. Go read some Clausewitz.

:lol

Seriously? You bring up Clausewitz to defend your simplistic view of a war with Syria? And Russia

Go read some Clausewitz Fuzzy :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 02:00 PM

Seriously? You bring up Clausewitz to defend your simplistic view of a war with Syria?

Go read some Clausewitz Fuzzy :lol

ARe you even going to address my point about the vacuum outside of the Baathists in Iraq and the difference in Syria? The Sunnis in Iraq have no proxy; Hussein, Mawlaki and Badr made sure of that. In Syria there is the FSA as well as al Nusra wahabbists.

You are the one with the mindnumbing oversimplification of Iraq = Syria. When I rebutt it you call me simple? Eat a dick, yoni.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 02:05 PM

what do you want to do?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 02:05 PM
what do you want to do?

Shit or get off the pot. Obama's strategy reminds me of the lawyers running Vietnam.

boutons_deux
10-14-2016, 02:14 PM

neocons have wanted "regime change" throughout the Middle East for decades.

They got it, and now the Middle East is an unending shitstorm, America has lost 10Ks of military to dead, maiming of mind and body, and The West gets Bataclan, San Bernardino, etc, etd.

Russia and its dick-measuring murdere protects its protege Assad against American regime change. I guess the neocons didn't think about that, or maybe they really wanted to go to war with Russia, since the neocons are war profiteers.

SnakeBoy
10-14-2016, 02:16 PM
ARe you even going to address my point about the vacuum outside of the Baathists in Iraq and the difference in Syria? The Sunnis in Iraq have no proxy; Hussein, Mawlaki and Badr made sure of that. In Syria there is the FSA as well as al Nusra wahabbists.

I'm not going to debate you on what a smooth transition Syria would have if we took out Assad. It's too stupid to debate. It's basically Bill Kristol's view you're arguing for. Only a dumb motherfucker would still be agreeing with that guy when it comes to matters of war.

SnakeBoy
10-14-2016, 02:18 PM
Shit or get off the pot. Obama's strategy reminds me of the lawyers running Vietnam.

That I can agree with. The Vietnam analogy should give you a hint as to what the choice should be.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 02:19 PM
neocons have wanted "regime change" throughout the Middle East for decades.

They got it, and now the Middle East is an unending shitstorm, America has lost 10Ks of military to dead, maiming of mind and body, and The West gets Bataclan, San Bernardino, etc, etd.

Russia and its dick-measuring murdere protects its protege Assad against American regime change. I guess the neocons didn't think about that, or maybe they really wanted to go to war with Russia, since the neocons are war profiteers.

If you want to leave Syria, I am fine with it but having servicemen running missions over there with no plan and nebulous objectives is horseshit. I really don't like setting ourselves up as allies to the Kurds and FSA then abandoning them but if that is what is in the interest of the country then fine.

This halfassed shit needs to go one way or the other and cowards like CC capitulating to Russian threats at face value makes me nauseous. Obama is a terrible CiC.

boutons_deux
10-14-2016, 02:20 PM
"Iraq was a sectarian country that was ruled by a brutal dictator. We removed the dictator "

:lol The old "Saddam was a BAD MAN" bullshit.

The Repugs sure improved the M/E by invading Iraq for BigOil. The M/E is so much better now that Saddam removed, Iraq destroyed. Wonderful!

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 02:26 PM
I'm not going to debate you on what a smooth transition Syria would have if we took out Assad. It's too stupid to debate. It's basically Bill Kristol's view you're arguing for. Only a dumb motherfucker would still be agreeing with that guy when it comes to matters of war.

:lol I won't argue but I will make the argument of characterizing your argument so as to deride. You are such an intellectual coward, Yoni.

Who said anything about us taking over Damascus? I'm talking about relieving our FSA allies in aleppo. Nothing more and nothing less. I understand that Sunni boots need to win militarily. Thing is they were up until 9 months ago when Russia intervened. Assad was retreating.

SnakeBoy
10-14-2016, 02:37 PM

I'm talking about relieving our FSA allies in aleppo. Nothing more and nothing less.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnv6ujTP1v1qgy8c3.gif

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 02:39 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnv6ujTP1v1qgy8c3.gif

You do understand that relieving them would include breaking the siege right? Assad's Syrian Army is the one besieging Aleppo, dimwit.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 03:21 PM
You do understand that relieving them would include breaking the siege right? Assad's Syrian Army is the one besieging Aleppo, dimwit.

Do you not understand that attacking Syrian Forces by air will involve US airplanes being shot down with soviet A-400 missiles? It is being realistic, not cowardly, to acknowledge that, dumbass.

DMC
10-14-2016, 03:39 PM

Thanks Democraps!!!
But it's ok because they regret it now. They said ollie ollie ox in free and so they are forgiven just like that. bam... never happened.

DMC
10-14-2016, 03:40 PM
I have a hunch that you never served a day. It's all reading material for you.

ducks
10-14-2016, 03:43 PM
NO HILLARY SAID IT WAS A MISTAKE AND ADMITS IT AND SAYS IT IS OK
OH SHE SAID WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 03:45 PM
I have a hunch that you never served a day. It's all reading material for you.

Has your fat ass?

ducks
10-14-2016, 03:45 PM
HOW DO YOU KNOW HE IS FAT?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 03:48 PM
Do you not understand that attacking Syrian Forces by air will involve US airplanes being shot down with soviet A-400 missiles? It is being realistic, not cowardly, to acknowledge that, dumbass.

That is what the Russians threatened. You buy it 100% at face value. That is what I get.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 04:27 PM
That is what the Russians threatened. You buy it 100% at face value. That is what I get.

Yeah, I do. And only dumb fucks like you think differently. Putin won't back down on this one.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I do. And only dumb fucks like you think differently. Putin won't back down on this one.

You mean like his response when the Turks shot his shit down?

Then of course there is the countermeasures we have developed over the past 50 years to deal with radar based air defense systems.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 04:33 PM

Erdogan practically sucked his dick. Again, I understand you shoot from the hip and don't really follow the news. After the coup, Erdogan and Putin are big buddies.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-turkey-relations-coup-2016-8

clambake
10-14-2016, 04:41 PM
i say go for it. we got the best planes and the best pilot in the world. his call sign is "Maverick"

clambake
10-14-2016, 04:46 PM
also be a good time to test russian equipment.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 04:52 PM
also be a good time to test russian equipment.

The only way to possibly defeat the A-400 system is by hoping to take them out ahead of time with the F-22 and hoping they can't detect stealth aircraft as advertised. Our conventional fleet would have virtually a 100% death rate with the A-400. Obviously, attacking the A-400 sites would be a direct attack on Russian soldiers.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 04:52 PM
Erdogan practically sucked his dick. Again, I understand you shoot from the hip and don't really follow the news. After the coup, Erdogan and Putin are big buddies.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-turkey-relations-coup-2016-8

:lol now you are moving the goalposts. I especially like how you pretend you didn't just pull some google foo to come up with that shit and I'm the ignorant one. Apparently Erdogan had to wait in line behind you.

Perhaps you should research the Fall of Constantinople To Mehmed in the 15th century, the relationship of the Eastern Church with Rus, and the relationship between the two for over half a millennium.

Erdogan has been posturing ever since we helped out the Kurds in Kobani. If you want to believe that the Turks are going to leave NATO to go with Russia then you have at it. If they don't let us use their airbases then that would be news. Photo-ops don't do much for me.

clambake
10-14-2016, 04:54 PM
The only way to possibly defeat the A-400 system is by hoping to take them out ahead of time with the F-22 and hoping they can't detect stealth aircraft as advertised. Our conventional fleet would have virtually a 100% death rate with the A-400. Obviously, attacking the A-400 sites would be a direct attack on Russian soldiers.

well.....you just screwed up that plan, spilled all the beans. i hope you're happy.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 04:54 PM

Yeah because we don't have our own missile systems in the region designed to take out SAMs. Only the Russians have that capability. . . . .

Only way possible :rolleyes

clambake
10-14-2016, 04:56 PM
Yeah because we don't have our own missile systems in the region. Only the Russians have that capability.

of course our missiles are there.

the iranians got em
isis got em
saudi got em
israel got em.....etc

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 05:03 PM
of course our missiles are there.

the iranians got em
isis got em
saudi got em
israel got em.....etc

flam tap splash

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 05:11 PM
Yeah because we don't have our own missile systems in the region designed to take out SAMs. Only the Russians have that capability. . . . .

So you want to unilaterally attack the Russians over Aleppo. :lol

and you talk about TRUMP being irresponsible...:lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 05:25 PM
So you want to unilaterally attack the Russians over Aleppo. :lol

and you talk about TRUMP being irresponsible...:lmao

That is not what I said. You have trouble keeping up? I said we have counters should Russian SAMs be utilized. I specifically stated that we should not target Russian assets except in defense of course.

You're the one cheerleading Russian military capability and supporting Obama's foreign policy.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 05:29 PM
That is not what I said. You have trouble keeping up? I said we have counters should Russian SAMs be utilized. I specifically stated that we should not target Russian assets except in defense of course.

You're the one cheerleading Russian military capability and supporting Obama's foreign policy.

Russians and Syrians are co-mingled in their air defenses and you can't use air power on Aleppo without going after their air defenses. Quit being so stupid. Obama can talk all he wants but he is out of options short of direct conflict with the Russians.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 05:39 PM
Russians and Syrians are co-mingled in their air defenses and you can't use air power on Aleppo without going after their air defenses. Quit being so stupid. Obama can talk all he wants but he is out of options short of direct conflict with the Russians.

Yeah I'm sure you have it all figured out. :rolleyes What is stupid is feigning certainty from a position of ignorance.

IF you want to be defeatist go ahead. I don't roll like that.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 06:13 PM
Yeah I'm sure you have it all figured out. :rolleyes What is stupid is feigning certainty from a position of ignorance.

IF you want to be defeatist go ahead. I don't roll like that.

Fuzzy, the warmonger. :lol

roll, pussy, roll.

SnakeBoy
10-14-2016, 06:18 PM
I said we have counters should Russian SAMs be utilized. I specifically stated that we should not target Russian assets except in defense of course.

So you want to send in our fighter pilots and just hope the Russians are kind enough not to shoot them down?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 06:38 PM
So you want to send in our fighter pilots and just hope the Russians are kind enough not to shoot them down?

Who said it had to be fighters? Why not the B-2 or something designed to avoid what you are fearmongering about?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 06:38 PM
Fuzzy, the warmonger. :lol

roll, pussy, roll.

So says the defeatist.

hater
10-14-2016, 06:48 PM

You gotta understand the art of war. Russia has troops and servicemen embedded with Syrian forces. You dont think they will defend those guys? ?

They already said in plain english. Actually have been
Repeating daily for several weeks "an attack on Russian/Syrian forces will be defended by our anti aircraft units"

You think they deployed all those s300/400 for the fun of it?

hater
10-14-2016, 06:50 PM
If US follows the logical move and decides to attack Syrian troops they would have to take the air defenses out. You are talking about a rain shower of cruise missiles on the Russian bases and defenses.

You dont think thats an act of war?

clambake
10-14-2016, 06:52 PM
If US follows the logical move and decides to attack Syrian troops they would have to take the air defenses out. You are talking about a rain shower of cruise missiles on the Russian bases and defenses.

colateral damage?

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2016, 08:22 PM

Fuzzy is too stupid to understand that. B-2's? :lol Sadly, easy pickings for an A-400.

DMC
10-14-2016, 08:45 PM
Has your fat ass?

Of course.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 08:46 PM
Fuzzy is too stupid to understand that. B-2's? :lol Sadly, easy pickings for an A-400.

It's entertaining watching you cheerlead for Russia.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 08:47 PM
Of course.

not

DMC
10-14-2016, 08:47 PM
HOW DO YOU KNOW HE IS FAT?
Same way he thinks he knows anything at all about war, he read it somewhere.

DMC
10-14-2016, 08:48 PM
not

Damn I guess I need to take this DD214 back then.

DMC
10-14-2016, 08:49 PM
Fuzzy didn't you say you were a cook in the USAF?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 08:53 PM
Damn I guess I need to take this DD214 back then.

this is a pointless conversation outside of unprovable nonsense that amounts to masturbation. Care to discuss the topic?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 08:56 PM
Same way he thinks he knows anything at all about war, he read it somewhere.

Hoping to discredit me with ad hominem cause you are incapable of demonstrating any aptitude?

DMC
10-14-2016, 10:15 PM
this is a pointless conversation outside of unprovable nonsense that amounts to masturbation. Care to discuss the topic?

Hoping to discredit me with ad hominem cause you are incapable of demonstrating any aptitude?

The interwebs are full of little do nothings who have opinions based on what they see when their head is up their asses their whole lives, which is nothing but shit, so no. I have nothing to gain by debating military ideas with people who never walked the colored lines.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2016, 10:20 PM
The interwebs are full of little do nothings who have opinions based on what they see when their head is up their asses their whole lives, which is nothing but shit, so no. I have nothing to gain by debating military ideas with people who never walked the colored lines.

You have nothing at all for anyone. Got it.

DMC
10-14-2016, 11:34 PM
You have nothing at all for anyone. Got it.
Like you wanting to send in unescorted bombers? lol sure. This isn't Iraq when you have Russians flying CAP.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2016, 11:51 AM
Like you wanting to send in unescorted bombers? lol sure. This isn't Iraq when you have Russians flying CAP.

I said I didn't want to attack the troops with fighters. Taht doesn't mean I would send bombers in solo. High altitude is much more robust and again, you don't even acknowledge all the counter measures the air force has.

It's obvious that you want to keep this conversation on the Mickey Mouse level and only fixate on the one part that you think you can win. FatT, angry, and with something to prove is a pathetic combo on the interwebs. Your cowardice is showing.

DMC
10-15-2016, 12:01 PM
I said I didn't want to attack the troops with fighters. Taht doesn't mean I would send bombers in solo. High altitude is much more robust and again, you don't even acknowledge all the counter measures the air force has.

It's obvious that you want to keep this conversation on the Mickey Mouse level and only fixate on the one part that you think you can win. FatT, angry, and with something to prove is a pathetic combo on the interwebs. Your cowardice is showing.

You don't have the intellect to rise above video game level forum banter about shit you know nothing about, queer. Stick to trying to suck your own dick.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2016, 01:27 PM
You don't have the intellect to rise above video game level forum banter about shit you know nothing about, queer. Stick to trying to suck your own dick.

Is this statement supposed to be ironic with it's sophomoric posturing? You have shown no aptitude and this type of bluster has the opposite appearance than what you are hoping for, fattie.

DMC
10-15-2016, 02:08 PM
Is this statement supposed to be ironic with it's sophomoric posturing? You have shown no aptitude and this type of bluster has the opposite appearance than what you are hoping for, fattie.

See what I mean? People who talk like this on forums are by and large insecure faggots with no grip on reality.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2016, 02:36 PM
You being desperate to avoid the topic is what I see. You said I couldn't rise above video game banter then you take this tact? You are trying too hard.

If you want to discuss the topic you can reel me back in otherwise enjoy the last word, fattie.

SnakeBoy
10-15-2016, 05:19 PM
Fuzzy still getting his ass kicked in this thread. You really should add some Kenny Rogers to your playlist Fuzzy.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2016, 06:01 PM
Oh noes Yoni and DMC are circle jerking claiming victory yet unable to address the topic.

CosmicCowboy
10-16-2016, 08:56 AM
Fuzzy still getting his ass kicked in this thread. You really should add some Kenny Rogers to your playlist Fuzzy.

He can't help himself. He wants to argue so bad he just keeps doubling down on stupid.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-16-2016, 12:34 PM

He can't help himself. He wants to argue so bad he just keeps doubling down on stupid.

Stroke him good CC. I do think its hilarious that the guys who have habitually supported every neocon candidate in history are now acting like Russia is unassailable.

CosmicCowboy
10-16-2016, 12:42 PM
Stroke him good CC. I do think its hilarious that the guys who have habitually supported every neocon candidate in history are now acting like Russia is unassailable.

And I think it's hilarious that a faggot like you wants to go to war with Russia.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-16-2016, 12:46 PM
And I think it's hilarious that a faggot like you wants to go to war with Russia.

I want to support our allies and quit capitulating to Putin's bluffs. I don't buy your interpretation of the disposition of troops. We aren't privy to that level of intelligence.

CosmicCowboy
10-16-2016, 12:48 PM
I want to support our allies and quit capitulating to Putin's bluffs. I don't buy your interpretation of the disposition of troops. We aren't privy to that level of intelligence.

Who exactly are our allies in that clusterfuck?

CosmicCowboy
10-16-2016, 12:50 PM

:lmao doubling and tripling down on stupidity.

You think the Russians just trained Syrians overnight to operate their sophisticated radar and missile sites?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-16-2016, 12:53 PM
:lmao doubling and tripling down on stupidity.

You think the Russians just trained Syrians overnight to operate their sophisticated radar and missile sites?

Overnight? It's been a year, dimwit.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-16-2016, 12:55 PM
Who exactly are our allies in that clusterfuck?

Specifically, the peshmerga, FSA, and turkish backed sunni militias where our special forces are embedded. You know the ones we've been coordinating air strikes with for years?

CosmicCowboy
10-16-2016, 01:06 PM
Specifically, the peshmerga, FSA, and turkish backed sunni militias where our special forces are embedded. You know the ones we've been coordinating air strikes with for years?

Oh. kind of like Al Queda and the Taliban in Afghanistan?

CosmicCowboy
10-16-2016, 01:07 PM
Overnight? It's been a year, dimwit.

:lol now the warmonger faggot is claiming to know Soviet troop deployments. Keep digging.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2016, 02:26 PM
:lol now the warmonger faggot is claiming to know Soviet troop deployments. Keep digging.

That would be your dumbass. You do understand that the timing deployment is not the same as disposition right? It was widely reported that Russia was moving armaments and vehicles south from the caucuses a year ago. Maybe you don't; wouldn't be surprising.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2016, 02:28 PM
Oh. kind of like Al Queda and the Taliban in Afghanistan?

The groups I mentioned are not wahhabists so no, not like them at all.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2016, 02:35 PM
The groups I mentioned are not wahhabists so no, not like them at all.

Oh Yeah. Totally reliable *wink*wink*

So were Al Queda and the Taliban when it suited our/their purpose

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2016, 02:36 PM

Can't believe you are still doubling down on your ignorance in this thread.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2016, 03:00 PM
Oh Yeah. Totally reliable *wink*wink*

So were Al Queda and the Taliban when it suited our/their purpose

The Kurd are what they are. The Syrian Army officers who couped are who they are. The turkish militias are what they are.

Wahhabism presents particular problems that is what it is. Your retort is incredulity? No doubt US foreign policy was naive in the 1980s but that doesn't create a boogeyman.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2016, 03:01 PM

Can't believe you are still doubling down on your ignorance in this thread.

I can believe that you have absolutely nothing substantive to add to this thread. I do think its hilarious that you are so butthurt about me that you will support Obama policy and denigrate US military capability just to be contrary, fattie.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2016, 05:01 PM
I can believe that you have absolutely nothing substantive to add to this thread. I do think its hilarious that you are so butthurt about me that you will support Obama policy and denigrate US military capability just to be contrary, fattie.

I think it's hilarious that you are frantically building strawmen just to change the subject from your stupidity and ignorance.

Attack the Russians...:lmao

Fuzzy the uninformed war monger...:lol

Obama isn't doing anything militarily to stop the bombing in Aleppo because he can't without directly attacking Russian troops. He just has to hope the Russians actually do the humanitarian cease fire they are talking about.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2016, 05:03 PM

I think it's hilarious that you are frantically building strawmen just to change the subject from your stupidity and ignorance.

Attack the Russians...:lmao

Fuzzy the uninformed war monger...:lol

Obama isn't doing anything militarily to stop the bombing in Aleppo because he can't without directly attacking Russian troops. He just has to hope the Russians actually do the humanitarian cease fire they are talking about.

Change the subject from what? Me? The strawman comment is pure irony.

I get that Obama is not going to do anything. You are supporting Obama's policy with your position in this thread nonetheless.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2016, 05:06 PM
Change the subject from what? Me? The strawman comment is pure irony.

I get that Obama is not going to do anything. You are supporting Obama's policy with your position in this thread nonetheless.

I am stating that Obama's previous policies in Syria have left him no choice but to sit back and watch them bomb the shit out of Aleppo until they decide to stop.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2016, 05:14 PM
I am stating that Obama's previous policies in Syria have left him no choice but to sit back and watch them bomb the shit out of Aleppo until they decide to stop.

That is the first time you have stated that. You are still supporting Obama's current policy and you have given no indication that you would have done anything differently.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2016, 05:26 PM
That is the first time you have stated that. You are still supporting Obama's current policy and you have given no indication that you would have done anything differently.

Obama was a pussy. He loudly advocated "red lines" and "non negotiable" regime change in Syria but didn't have the balls to back up his "moral convictions". Instead, he tried to cynically use ill-equipped and ill-trained surrogates to do the dirty work for him. The Russians bluntly told him he was fucking up and they would back Assad if Obama kept it up. He did, they did, and here we are, totally helpless now to stop the slaughter. Obama planted the seeds of this disaster years ago. Obama should have just gone to the UN and expressed his "outrage" and left it at that instead of just half ass fucking around in Syria. We reap what we sow, and our surrogate "allies" as you call them are gonna get the big Obama chorizo.

CosmicCowboy
10-18-2016, 07:45 AM
Fuzzy, you can always have the Navy send a frigate to confront Putin and the Russians...:lol

pgardn
10-18-2016, 08:23 AM

There are other choices.

Continue to arm rebels against Assad. They are obviously very resilient. But in the long run all this might accomplish is killing more innocent people while keeping Russia and Assad involved in a taxing endeavor. This crap is really a mess for everyone involved. Some also claim this is important in that it allows Iran to gain a foothold in the ME. Well it also gives us a chance to chop off tentacles and show the Iranians once again we can influence any situation in th ME, Covert or not.. Proxy or direct. We also could coax Sunni ME "allies" to play a bigger role. There are many options.

We also must consider how many more displaced innocents will be trying to flood Europe.

In any case, Assad does not control his old country anymore. And, innocent families just trying to live have been killed, torn apart, displaced... quite horrible.

boutons_deux
10-18-2016, 08:36 AM
"Obama's previous policies in Syria have left him no choice"

Oh Great GeoPolitician, tell us, in the wisdom of your hindsight, what other policies were available to address the Repug shit storm for BigOil?

And why didn't the neocon/regime-changing Repugs stop the shitstorm they started?

CosmicCowboy
10-18-2016, 08:46 AM
There are other choices.

Continue to arm rebels against Assad. They are obviously very resilient. But in the long run all this might accomplish is killing more innocent people while keeping Russia and Assad involved in a taxing endeavor. This crap is really a mess for everyone involved. Some also claim this is important in that it allows Iran to gain a foothold in the ME. Well it also gives us a chance to chop off tentacles and show the Iranians once again we can influence any situation in th ME, Covert or not.. Proxy or direct. We also could coax Sunni ME "allies" to play a bigger role. There are many options.

We also must consider how many more displaced innocents will be trying to flood Europe.

In any case, Assad does not control his old country anymore. And, innocent families just trying to live have been killed, torn apart, displaced... quite horrible.

see post 117.

Pelicans78
10-18-2016, 09:50 AM
There are other choices.

No point arming the rebels just to exarcebate the war. Focus on ISIS and let Assad and the Russians do whatever. Syria should have never been our problem in the first place.

Turkey isn't helping matters either, especially in Iraq where they are launching bombing campaigns in Mosul. Their main objective is to help the Sunnis there and to make sure that the Kurds don't get their own country.

pgardn
10-18-2016, 10:35 AM
see post 117.

The Russians have been drawn in.

There are a number of ways to make life very difficult for a country (Russia) already trying to project anything because they are a financial mess. This is NOT some sort of victory for them. Bravado Is quickly forgotten when they keep pouring money they don't have into a crappy situation.

We are not in any sort of power problem. That's just stupid. The problem we have is innocents getting slaughtered. That's not a problem for the Russians. There is no push back within their government for humanitarian considerations.

We have plenty of options if we want nasty, plenty.

pgardn
10-18-2016, 10:40 AM
No point arming the rebels just to exarcebate the war. Focus on ISIS and let Assad and the Russians do whatever. Syria should have never been our problem in the first place.

Turkey isn't helping matters either, especially in Iraq where they are launching bombing campaigns in Mosul. Their main objective is to help the Sunnis there and to make sure that the Kurds don't get their own country.

No there is a point for some conservative war Hawks. Make things tough on Iran, Russia and Assad. Keep them occupied and drain them. This is a very salient point. We have been pulled into shit like this and we have the money to pay for it, they don't. And to hell with casualties. This clearly still captivates some American politicians.