PDA

View Full Version : Pop loves teh gays

Splits
10-14-2016, 08:54 PM

Spur Bank
10-14-2016, 09:45 PM
Ugh. "teh gays." Grow up.

The only reason Pop would want you as a fan of the Spurs is because he welcomes everyone. Even mouthbreathers like yourself.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-14-2016, 10:32 PM
And yet, OP claims to be a Democrat. We all know Hillary was at one point in the 1990s very, very homophobic. Fucking two faced liars :lol

tonight...you
10-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Dude... don't be a bitch. I just propped you up in another thread for being a Man. Why worry about gays?

Edit: And then I read shit... Jesus. I suck tonight. Ha! Splits is da man.

TheGreatYacht
10-14-2016, 11:01 PM
And yet, OP claims to be a Democrat. We all know Hillary was at one point in the 1990s very, very homophobic. Fucking two faced liars :lol
You might be on to something, since Trump was once a fucking democrat :lmao

Called Hillary low energy, and then at the debate said she never quits and is a fighter. Also praised Hillary every chance he got before he decided to run. Shamed Bill Clinton's accusers in the 1990's... etc etc

Anybody that votes for him is a straight retard tbh :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs&feature=share

TheGreatYacht
10-14-2016, 11:04 PM
Thanks OP for posting this, didn't know about this. Pop is a class act :tu

Why are people offended? Bill Kennedy IS gay, is he not? Do they go by a different name nowadays?

TimDunkem
10-14-2016, 11:07 PM
Yeah, OP isn't a homophobe. He has a dick perpetually stuck in his ass after all.

Splits
10-14-2016, 11:16 PM
Pop is a class act :tu

UNT Eagles 2016
10-14-2016, 11:16 PM

Holy fucking shit... how come this hasn't come up in the debates and press?

More proof that "they're all in it together.... " and yes, Trump was a Democrat in the past.

spurtech09
10-14-2016, 11:47 PM
I knew they were all in it together.....Don't trust Obama,Hilary, or Trump.......That's why I don't vote......are vote doesn't count anyway.......

Spur Bank
10-15-2016, 12:50 AM
Why are people offended? Bill Kennedy IS gay, is he not? Do they go by a different name nowadays?
Yes. Gays is generally acceptable. "Teh gays," or even the gays, depending on context, is not.

"Pop loves gay people" or even "Pop loves gays" comes across MUCH better than this thread title. This title toes the line between ignorant and legitimate homophobic.

Spurtacular
10-15-2016, 01:07 AM

Pop kissing ass for calls down the road, tbh.

Spurtacular
10-15-2016, 01:08 AM
You might be on to something, since Trump was once a fucking democrat :lmao

Called Hillary low energy, and then at the debate said she never quits and is a fighter. Also praised Hillary every chance he got before he decided to run. Shamed Bill Clinton's accusers in the 1990's... etc etc

Anybody that votes for him is a straight retard tbh :lol

Well, let's vote for a felon, then. That's the answer!

Canyonero
10-15-2016, 09:17 AM
Did Pop ass slap him after that?

Spurtacular
10-15-2016, 09:35 AM
Yes. Gays is generally acceptable. "Teh gays," or even the gays, depending on context, is not.

"Pop loves gay people" or even "Pop loves gays" comes across MUCH better than this thread title. This title toes the line between ignorant and legitimate homophobic.

Thanks for telling us what we can say. We needed someone to tell us what horrible people we are.

hater
10-15-2016, 09:39 AM
:lol splivagina obsessed with gayness :lmao

hater
10-15-2016, 09:41 AM
Well, let's vote for a felon, then. That's the answer!

What time is the voting? Cant wait to vote for an ambassador killer that does secret backroom deals and wants to start WW3

cd98
10-15-2016, 10:17 AM
Pop is falling all over himself to get progressive approval. Media pats his back for it. He repeats.

cd98
10-15-2016, 10:25 AM
Trump is not a republican or a democrat. He is a Trumplican or a Trumplicrat. His philsoph revolves around himself and he is bolstered by low educated white people. Hillary is everything that is disgusting about politics, from lying to being two-faced, from being corrupt and bought by Wall Street to being a robot with no people skills, and from being an above the law/negligent politician to a parody of a made up war on women. But America nominated these two clowns, so we deserve it.

Spurtacular
10-15-2016, 12:31 PM
What time is the voting? Cant wait to vote for an ambassador killer that does secret backroom deals and wants to start WW3

Pop is falling all over himself to get progressive approval. Media pats his back for it. He repeats.

TBH

z0sa
10-15-2016, 01:02 PM

Today's center-right is occupied by both parties.

z0sa
10-15-2016, 01:03 PM
Trump is not a republican or a democrat. He is a Trumplican or a Trumplicrat. His philsoph revolves around himself and he is bolstered by low educated white people. Hillary is everything that is disgusting about politics, from lying to being two-faced, from being corrupt and bought by Wall Street to being a robot with no people skills, and from being an above the law/negligent politician to a parody of a made up war on women. But America nominated these two clowns, so we deserve it.

I voted for Bernie, so no, I don't deserve it. Only people who voted for Hillary, voted for trump, or who do not vote deserve our current candidates.

InRareForm
10-15-2016, 01:04 PM
Grow up

koriwhat
10-15-2016, 01:43 PM
I voted for Bernie, so no, I don't deserve it. Only people who voted for Hillary, voted for trump, or who do not vote deserve our current candidates.

Bernie... the other other two face. Lol

Sean Cagney
10-15-2016, 01:52 PM

More proof that "they're all in it together.... " and yes, Trump was a Democrat in the past.I agree with what you said..... Very possible.

cd98
10-15-2016, 02:00 PM

America, as in the majority.

TheGreatYacht
10-15-2016, 02:12 PM
Could be worse, he could be an evangelical Christian republican

UNT Eagles 2016
10-15-2016, 03:38 PM

I don't believe in the God stuff, but I think those type of candidates are the best of what's left. At least they are righteous by the USA and are strong, honest leaders.

cd98
10-15-2016, 03:58 PM

Actually given how politically correct the left has gotten, they are much worse. Evangelical christians are mostly silent and unheard except for one not wanting to make a cake for a gay wedding every so often. And even then, they don't broadcast it. But the leftist progressives and their social media justice broadcast everything on social media and become so self righteous they are worse than any preaching I've endured from an evagelical. And worse, they are even more hypocritical, like defending Bill Clinton for being a sexual deviant while saying Trump is disqualified because of it. I mean, Hillary wasn't telling everyone Bill was unqualified because of his behavior before running for president and after being elected. And progressives cry about Wall Street owning politicians, and then they try to elect the most Wall Street candidate in years. But you keep bagging on those Christians bc it's politically correct to do it.

TheGreatYacht
10-15-2016, 07:05 PM
Actually given how politically correct the left has gotten, they are much worse. Evangelical christians are mostly silent and unheard except for one not wanting to make a cake for a gay wedding every so often. And even then, they don't broadcast it. But the leftist progressives and their social media justice broadcast everything on social media and become so self righteous they are worse than any preaching I've endured from an evagelical. And worse, they are even more hypocritical, like defending Bill Clinton for being a sexual deviant while saying Trump is disqualified because of it. I mean, Hillary wasn't telling everyone Bill was unqualified because of his behavior before running for president and after being elected. And progressives cry about Wall Street owning politicians, and then they try to elect the most Wall Street candidate in years. But you keep bagging on those Christians bc it's politically correct to do it.
:lol so much wrong with this post

The cancers of social media are evangelical Christian republicans, and it ain't close. They're the people with the most hatred inside of them and almost all of them are 50+ year old whites with white sheets in their closets. The whole "religious" thing is just a cover up for their hate mongering. They say they want a candidate who is anti-establishment but elect the guy that's the definition of Establishment: old, white, a billionaire who stiffs those at the bottom, takes what he wants without asking, doesn't pay taxes, etc.
They also want to defend Bill's accusers and then the next week are okay with Donald shaming his accusers :lol

:cry why is the left so PC? :cry
:cry omg Hillary just called me deplorable :cry
:cry omg how dare that THUG Kaepernick kneel :cry
:cry every poll against Trump is rigged :cry
:cry Trump was only 59 when he said those comments :cry
:cry I'm against gay men entering women's bathrooms... :cry
:cry .... but support a groper :cry
:cry global warming is a Chinese myth :cry

cd98
10-15-2016, 07:14 PM

The cancers of social media are evangelical Christian republicans, and it ain't close. They're the people with the most hatred inside of them and almost all of them are 50+ year old whites with white sheets in their closets. The whole "religious" thing is just a cover up for their hate mongering. They say they want a candidate who is anti-establishment but elect the guy that's the definition of Establishment: old, white, a billionaire who stiffs those at the bottom, takes what he wants without asking, doesn't pay taxes, etc.
They also want to defend Bill's accusers and then the next week are okay with Donald shaming his accusers :lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXDHjwaUtPI

cd98
10-15-2016, 07:21 PM

You are as rabidly irrational as the Christians you hate. Perfect example of hypocrisy.

spurtech09
10-16-2016, 11:38 PM

:cry global warming is a Chinese myth :cryThis - 1,000

offset formation
10-17-2016, 12:28 AM
I don't believe in the God stuff, but I think those type of candidates are the best of what's left. At least they are righteous by the USA and are strong, honest leaders.

Bwahahahahahaha.

Strong, honest leaders??

Do you want the list of dishonest, hypocritical jagoffs listed alphabeticallyrics or by date??

offset formation
10-17-2016, 12:29 AM
You are as rabidly irrational as the Christians you hate. Perfect example of hypocrisy.

What is irrational?

DMC
10-17-2016, 01:05 PM

More proof that "they're all in it together.... " and yes, Trump was a Democrat in the past.
Think he ever grabbed her by the pussy?

poop
10-17-2016, 02:32 PM
Are there really people on here actually defending hillary clinton?? And these people call OTHERS ignorant?? LMFAO...

poop
10-17-2016, 02:39 PM
And LMFAO at it taking 'courage' and 'guts' and 'big balls' to come out as gay in 2016 america... :lol

Gayness is now promoted, praised, and celebrated in modern american culture....it is seen and depicted as not only normal but even morally superior to regular, 'traditional' culture. There is absolutely nothing novel, groundbreaking, or impressive about coming out as gay in modern america, sorry.

Maybe if he had done this in the middld east then i could see it. This is just standard pop trying maintIn his image as the super humble, progressive lovable guy

Spur|n|Austin
10-17-2016, 03:56 PM
And LMFAO at it taking 'courage' and 'guts' and 'big balls' to come out as gay in 2016 america... :lol

Gayness is now promoted, praised, and celebrated in modern american culture....it is seen and depicted as not only normal but even morally superior to regular, 'traditional' culture. There is absolutely nothing novel, groundbreaking, or impressive about coming out as gay in modern america, sorry.

Maybe if he had done this in the middld east then i could see it. This is just standard pop trying maintIn his image as the super humble, progressive lovable guy

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Pop most likely meant he had courage to do it in an industry where it's still very taboo. I doubt Pop is going up to strangers in the street and telling them how brave they are.

HarlemHeat37
10-17-2016, 04:11 PM
Proud, extremist, left-wing Liberals disgust me(a few obvious posters in this thread fit the criteria), tbh..

Anyways, not surprising coming from Pop..there's no logical reason to be anti-homosexual..if you enjoy penis, do your thing..

It's also not surprising, considering the face of this franchise, my favorite player(and the favorite of the majority of ST posters), Tim Duncan, could very well be a closet homosexual..