PDA

View Full Version : i just arrived at one of the whitest towns i've ever been

Trill Clinton
10-17-2016, 08:27 PM
anyone here from graham, tx or close to it wanting to get knocked the fucc out?

apalisoc_9
10-17-2016, 08:31 PM
:lol

Easy brother...Enjoy your time. Always a good laugh to mess around ultra white towns. :lol

Trill Clinton
10-17-2016, 08:50 PM

Easy brother...Enjoy your time. Always a good laugh to mess around ultra white towns. :lol

pray for me fam. you can tell these people never seen a nigga with some money in their lives:lol

Spurminator
10-17-2016, 09:02 PM
Are you there for a HS football game? Or are you a DQ regional manager?

I can't think of any other reason someone would be in Graham.

Avante
10-17-2016, 10:50 PM
Orosi is a tiny little town out in the sticks west of Hwy99 here in central Cali. A farming community, mostly Mexican.

Then there was McKinley Dillingham a big fast black RB/sprinter who ran wild at Orosi HS, then off to COS, and then San Diego State. Dillingham teamed up with the equally big fast and black John Henry Hamilton (a friend of mine) at COS, a dynamic duo at the JC level, (Hamilton played at Northern Arizona was out of Tulare Union)

Watching three short slow Mexicans on the same 4x1 team with Dillingham, while at Orosi....ha~~~~ As far as I know the Dillingham's the only black family in Orosi at that time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the great fiction reads about football........ENDZONE....by Don DeLillo. We read..."but mostly he had speed, sprinter speed, that black gift that thrills the millions". Here we are at an all white west Texas school...Logos College..and the schools/football teams first black athlete the speedy Taft Robinson. Highly recommend the read. SI rated it the best book ever on football when it comes to fiction.

End Zone is Don DeLillo (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Don_DeLillo)'s second novel, published in 1972.[1] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-Duvall2008-1)
It is a light-hearted farce that foreshadows much of his later, more mature work. Set at small Logos College in West Texas (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Texas), End Zone is narrated in first person by Gary Harkness, a blocking back on the American football (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/American_football) team during the school's first integrated year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was in the Navy, I was allowed to enter...The Jungle. This was the back street in Olongapo City, this is where the black guys went, us honkies could only be there if by invite. To be in a bar surrounded by nothing but blacks and Filipinos.....cool~~~~

http://bloggapo.blogspot.com/2011/01/jungle-of-olongapo-transformation.html#!/2011/01/jungle-of-olongapo-transformation.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jim Johnson former Niner cornerback (Hall of Fame) and his brother Rafer Johnson 1960 Olympic decathlon Champion/actor were both raised in Kingsburg an all white town right on HWY99 (overpass). The Johnson's the only black family in Kingsburg. Jim also a track star at UCLA (Rafer a Bruin also)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the mid 50's Leamon King a skinny black sprinter was the fastest teenager in the USA, he was out of another little HWY99 farming community Delano. The Kings the only black family in Delano, I think. King would end up at Cal, where he tied the 10.1 100m WR, he also made our 1956 Olympic team, ran the 4x1 relay.

http://archive.dyestat.com/news/tr2004/1-Jan04/24LKing/24LKing.htm

SpursforSix
10-17-2016, 11:35 PM

So...you're saying...there's a lot of Graham crackers?

DJR210
10-18-2016, 08:27 AM

BD24
10-18-2016, 09:04 AM

Are you pretending your black now? Is that your new thing?

Avante
10-18-2016, 11:39 AM
There is a Mexican bar right off HWY 65, just stuck out there. The place is jumping on Fri/Sat night. Cars parked a quarter mile away. Obviously....I'd never been in there.

Until.....

I was coming back from a football game in Tulare (about 10 miles west, was heading home to Porterville, about 10 miles east) when I run out of gas. Only time in my life I let this happen. Now this was long before the cell phone.

I'm out in the middle of nothing, except for....that Mexican bar. I need to make a phone call. So there I am walking about a mile wondering about how is 6-2 260 (ligther then) of twisted railroad steel will go over walking into a bar full of drunk Mexicans. They gotta have a phone in there.

As I pass those parked cars, I notice one rocking (small car) yep, you guessed it. They were busy and didn't see me walk by.

So there I stand debating my options, then....fuck it~~~~~ As I walk in the bar, every head turns, now I know how Davey Crockett must have felt at the Alamo, I was surrounded by Mexicans. I could feel the..."what is that fucking gringo doing in here?" I could also feel..."damn, that's a big boy".

So I walk straight to the bar..."ya got a phone?". The bartender just points to a wall phone in the corner. I call a buddy in Tulare....

Doug...you are where, no shit? No fucking way I'm going in there.

We agree he'll meet me back at my truck, if I'm not there,......bummer.

By now the novelty of ....a fucking gringo...has eased. Knowing I have time for a drink I order a gin tonic. While at the bar...

Old Mexican....car trouble?
Avante....ran out of gas, but how'd you know that?
Old Mexican...a gringo in here looking for a phone.
Avante...buy ya a drink?
Old Mexican...no thanks, I;m heading out, you need a ride back to your car?
Avante...truck, sure, and thanks.

The Old Mexican was the owner as I found out on the trip to my truck.

Yep, there is a God.

DMC
10-18-2016, 11:40 AM
If you're so interested in bowing up on whitey, why are you getting online instead of going down to the local roadside bar and challenging anyone in there to step outside? Oh because you don't have your posse.. nm

Trill Clinton
10-18-2016, 02:22 PM
If you're so interested in bowing up on whitey, why are you getting online instead of going down to the local roadside bar and challenging anyone in there to step outside? Oh because you don't have your posse.. nm

Huh? I'm offering to slap up a spurstalk poster, not some random citizen. Where are you at?

Trill Clinton
10-18-2016, 02:23 PM

Lol

Are you there for a HS football game? Or are you a DQ regional manager?

I can't think of any other reason someone would be in Graham.

Car seat technician training

Silver&Black
10-18-2016, 02:58 PM
Sounds like a Utopia.

DMC
10-18-2016, 04:51 PM
Huh? I'm offering to slap up a spurstalk poster, not some random citizen. Where are you at?
lol you drive as far as you can from SA then challenge Spurs fan.

Trill Clinton
10-18-2016, 05:06 PM
lol you drive as far as you can from SA then challenge Spurs fan.

I've offered several posters from my city. I offered a few dallas posters when I was there as well. Yall are scared. Fight me.

Avante
10-18-2016, 05:10 PM
I've offered several posters from my city. I offered a few dallas posters when I was there as well. Yall are scared. Fight me.

Right there is why blacks get treated like ya do.....fight me? Do you know anything at all about fighting? Ever even been in a fight?

Chris
10-18-2016, 05:15 PM

2 Timothy 2:23-24 "Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful."

Ephesians 4:26-27 "In your anger do not sin: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold."

Wild Cobra
10-18-2016, 05:16 PM
Or are you a DQ regional manager?

LOL!

Trill Clinton
10-18-2016, 05:57 PM
Right there is why blacks get treated like ya do.....fight me? Do you know anything at all about fighting? Ever even been in a fight?

Yea have you? I'm not all for the small talk. Man up and fight me or stfu

Trill Clinton
10-18-2016, 05:58 PM
2 Timothy 2:23-24 "Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful."

Ephesians 4:26-27 "In your anger do not sin: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold."

Thanks you brother. every day is a struggle.

Chris
10-18-2016, 06:05 PM

I struggle with Wrath daily as well.

'Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.' (1 Peter 3:9)

BD24
10-18-2016, 06:25 PM
I would pay for Avantes plane ticket to watch his fat ass get his shit pushed in by Trill :lol

resistanze
10-18-2016, 06:26 PM

DMC
10-18-2016, 06:34 PM
Sucking farts out of car seats is challenging but you're up to the task.

Trill Clinton
10-18-2016, 07:32 PM
Sucking farts out of car seats is challenging but you're up to the task.

trill love the kids

Clipper Nation
10-18-2016, 08:57 PM
I would pay for Avantes plane ticket to watch his fat ass get his shit pushed in by Trill :lol

After Avante gets his ass whooped, he'd immediately log into ST and cite the beatdown as another example of black athletic superiority. Then he'd include it in all his racist almanac lists forever.

SnakeBoy
10-18-2016, 09:04 PM

Why's that? The burden of the black man?

Avante
10-18-2016, 09:59 PM

After I beat ya up and down your street with mom and dad and the neighbors listening to ya beg for mercy, I'd wind it up by making you say...."I will never run my big mouth again, promise"....then toss your bloody carcass at your moms feet.

I'm a whole other deal little guy, trust me.

Avante
10-18-2016, 10:05 PM
After Avante gets his ass whooped, he'd immediately log into ST and cite the beatdown as another example of black athletic superiority. Then he'd include it in all his racist almanac lists forever.

Dude, will you figure this out? I'd poke a fucking eye out, bite an ear right off. I love the sight of blood and nothing sweeter than the sound of some man weeping and crying for me to stop beating him down. I pity the poor fuck who makes the mistake of messing with me.

Little man, avid reader here with a 10,000 book home library.......almanacs??? Never had an almanac.

Avante
10-18-2016, 10:23 PM

I'd love to see the look on the midgets face when I stepped off that plane.

Trill....please don't tell me you are Avante?
Avante...the one and only...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trill...what's so funny?
Avante...dude, a midget talking shit on a messageboard, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~
Trill....hey look, just messing around, ok?
Avante...I didn't fly all this way from California for some midget to turn yellow on me, ok?
Trill....can we talk this over big guy?
Avante....don't you ever run that big fucking mouth again, ya got that ya little shit?
Trill...yes sir.
Avante...ok, now scram.
Trill...can I ask ya one question?
Avante...make it fast before I change my mind.
Trill...how do you build those (pointing at my traps)
Avante...beating up on midgets, now go.
Trill...(takes off running)

So with some time to kill before heading back to Cali, I searched out that old hotel in San Antonio where Robert Johnson first recorded in 1936.

When Trill got back home.

Boyfriend...so what happened honey?
Trill...the guy was huge, he would have broke me into pieces so I kissed ass.
Boyfriend...speaking of ass...........

BD24
10-18-2016, 10:56 PM
:lmao

DJR210
10-19-2016, 01:37 AM
Dude, will you figure this out? I'd poke a fucking eye out, bite an ear right off. I love the sight of blood and nothing sweeter than the sound of some man weeping and crying for me to stop beating him down. I pity the poor fuck who makes the mistake of messing with me.

pgardn
10-19-2016, 06:18 AM

Do you know that if YOU are a real fighter you WILL have been beaten up at some point and come back for more?

No you don't know this because you are a coward and a liar.

Avante
10-19-2016, 09:01 AM
Do you know that if YOU are a real fighter you WILL have been beaten up at some point and come back for more?

No you don't know this because you are a coward and a liar.

Wrong as you always are.

Never lost a fight, am no wimpy ass coward and can't stand a fucking liar.

Dude are you really as stupid as ya appear?

Avante
10-19-2016, 09:28 AM
The biggest difference between whites/blacks is this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oPX8RO6rik

...ya know why they are capable of that while most whites aren't....rhythm.

Florida A&M gave us...

Bullet Bob Hayes....was recruited by Galimore, Hayes was a running back in HS and at FAMU, the Cowboys made a receiver out of him. Mel Renfro a stud RB at Oregon, Cowboys made a DB out of him. Renfro also a 13.7/25-10/9.6 track star. Ran on a WR college 4x1 team.
Rey Robinson 1972 Olympic 100m/WR 9.9
Hewritt Dixon Raiders stud FB
Clarence Childs Colts/Giants KR/cornerback...9.4 100 yards

Back in the mid 50's in Texas at a small school....Abilene Christian, we saw the last great all white 4x1 team in the USA.

Waymon Griggs (yep, white)
James Segrest
Bill Woodhouse...9.3 WR
Bobbny Morrow...1956 Oly 100m gold

But....Dave Sime (grandfather of Stanfords Christian McCaffrey) was injured in 1956. Him, Morrow, USC's Mel Patton and Cals Harold Davis (both in the 40's) are considered the fastest white American sprinters ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsQfuFqGLa4

Bill Woodhouse in the glasses.

As some of you might know, hmmmmm....nay! The greatest RB in Texas HS state history was a white cat....Ken Hall. Hard to believe the following.

Fifty-five years later, Hall still holds the following Texas State records

Single-season rushing yards (4,045/1953; this was accomplished in 12 games, and Hall remains the only Texas running back to rush for over 4,000 yards in one year)
Career scoring (899 points/1950-53)
Single-season scoring (395 points/1953/12)
Rushing per game (337.1 yards/1953/12)
Points per game (32.9/1953/12)
Career rushing (11,232 yards/1950-53)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ykRkEam8A

All white football.

Trill Clinton
10-19-2016, 12:09 PM

Trill...what's so funny?
Avante...I didn't fly all this way from California for some midget to turn yellow on me, ok?
Avante....don't you ever run that big fucking mouth again, ya got that ya little shit?
Trill...yes sir.
Avante...ok, now scram.

So with some time to kill before heading back to Cali, I searched out that old hotel in San Antonio where Robert Johnson first recorded in 1936.

Lmaooooo

Leetonidas
10-19-2016, 01:33 PM
Lol demonic thug openly trying to incite violence

Avante
10-19-2016, 01:54 PM
there I stood
black as could be
in a town full of
whitey

there was no rap
no garbage on the street
everything was clean
clean and neat

little kids with their dad
wish I'd known mine
he must have been busy
didn't have the time

so how long can I stand
before some cop
move it along son
and no need to stop

clambake
10-19-2016, 02:03 PM
pedo thinks trill is a 12 year old asian girl. lol

Chucho
10-19-2016, 03:17 PM
God, I would love to fight OP. You're not knocking the fuck out of no one. Stop it already, you walking perpetual stereotype.

Chucho
10-19-2016, 03:21 PM
LMAO, didn't see Racist Avante and Even-More-Racist-Because-He's-Full-of-Liberal-Rhetoric-that-forces-him-to-feel-he-really-is-a-victim-instead-of-an-over-privileged=1st world-ingrate...

I could just imagine you two jokes "fighting". Both of you big fucking pussies would keep egging the other on to hit the other first "so they can get what they deserve for "starting" a fight". At worst, it would be a few pushes, but in honesty, it would entail some sissy-slapping, a trip or two, shirt-pulling and some biting and maybe a kick to the nuts or something. It would be comedic, and nothing else. You two are fucking jokes. Kill yourselves, please.

Silver&Black
10-19-2016, 04:45 PM
Even-More-Racist-Because-He's-Full-of-Liberal-Rhetoric-that-forces-him-to-feel-he-really-is-a-victim-instead-of-an-over-privileged=1st world-ingrate...

9.5/10

Trill Clinton
10-19-2016, 05:42 PM
God, I would love to fight OP. You're not knocking the fuck out of no one. Stop it already, you walking perpetual stereotype.

Post ya address

Avante
10-19-2016, 06:00 PM
LMAO, didn't see Racist Avante and Even-More-Racist-Because-He's-Full-of-Liberal-Rhetoric-that-forces-him-to-feel-he-really-is-a-victim-instead-of-an-over-privileged=1st world-ingrate...

I could just imagine you two jokes "fighting". Both of you big fucking pussies would keep egging the other on to hit the other first "so they can get what they deserve for "starting" a fight". At worst, it would be a few pushes, but in honesty, it would entail some sissy-slapping, a trip or two, shirt-pulling and some biting and maybe a kick to the nuts or something. It would be comedic, and nothing else. You two are fucking jokes. Kill yourselves, please.

You in the ball cap, me in the t-shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfBppeD550o&feature=related

Pay attentiion ya fucking jerk off, count your fucking blessings you are hid away like the bitch you are, now you got that mutherfucker? I'd beat that ass so bad yo mama wouldn't know you, ya got that shit head?

You got a big fucking mouth asshole, getting tired of ya slick, ok?

Trill Clinton
10-19-2016, 07:07 PM

Trill...what's so funny?
Trill...yes sir.
Avante...ok, now scram.

trill: *looks around airport for 6'2 275 pound cac with long hair and a handlebar mustache*

---after 30 mins i ask a front desk person to make an announcement for an "avante" to meet trill at baggage claim carousel for american airlines--

trill: still no sign of this guy. hold on wait! *sees scrawny old man wearing a hardy bros tee, wranglers and orhtopedic shoes, struggling with his luggage*

trill: you wouldn't happen to be avante, would you?http://i64.tinypic.com/2cfz8xv.jpg

avante:http://i64.tinypic.com/se55ip.png

trill: do you want to go to the parking garage and get your old ass beat?

trill: so cat got your tongue huh?

avante: look, man. i love the blacks. you're obviously bigger, faster, stronger, more athletic and in the peak in your physical prime. look at me, guy? i'm a little fella. i won't stand a chance. honestly i was hoping you wouldn't show up.

trill: yea yea, lets go to the garage

avante: sorry for wasting your time but i just want to find that hotel where robert johnson first recordedhttp://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/whoa.png

trill: oh the gunter? i can show you. follow me. *turns toward exit*

avante: *whispering to sapd and pointing at me*

Avante
10-19-2016, 07:30 PM
We funny, what a team, hahaha~~~~~

knock knock...

Boyfriend...(opens the door and sees Trill laying in a pool of blood)...TRILL, poor baby what happened?
Trill....A...van....te, he actually showed...ah....up.
Boyfriend ...Avante? Is he that big good looking 6-6 300 pounds of heavenly joy, yummy?
Trill....ah....(struggling)....twisted steel, railroad...steel, he's a......baddddd man.
Boyfreind....here let me get ya undressed and cleaned up, should I talk to this Avante?
Trill...hahaha...ouch.
Boyfriend....that's funny?
Trill...trust me sweetheart, that's funny, ok?

johnsmith
10-19-2016, 07:58 PM
Trill just trolling avante....good work

pgardn
10-19-2016, 08:05 PM
Wrong as you always are.

Never lost a fight, am no wimpy ass coward and can't stand a fucking liar.

Dude are you really as stupid as ya appear?

Then you are not a real fighter you old Pedometer.

So far we know:

uncoordinated, can't catch a football, mvp of flag football as a lineman, have many sales trophies, watched wrassln with a toothless grandma

You may continue with your scripts and dreams.

Avante
10-19-2016, 08:06 PM
Trill just trolling avante....good work

Johnsmith once again doing nothing here but....Avante.

The minute this little shit arrives..."where is Avante, theRe he is...." Yep...OWNED~~~

Trill Clinton
10-19-2016, 08:08 PM
We funny, what a team, hahaha~~~~~

knock knock...

Boyfriend...(opens the door and sees Trill laying in a pool of blood)...TRILL, poor baby what happened?
Trill....A...van....te, he actually showed...ah....up.
Boyfriend ...Avante? Is he that big good looking 6-6 300 pounds of heavenly joy, yummy?
Trill....ah....(struggling)....twisted steel, railroad...steel, he's a......baddddd man.
Boyfreind....here let me get ya undressed and cleaned up, should I talk to this Avante?
Trill...hahaha...ouch.
Boyfriend....that's funny?
Trill...trust me sweetheart, that's funny, ok?

you have a gay imagination. i bet you let some of your black navy buddies cuck you too as much as you stay on our DICKS, pause http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dame2.png

Trill Clinton
10-19-2016, 08:09 PM
avante i don't appreciate you coming in my thread and making it all about you, doggie. let somebody have their own thread for once. chill.

DJR210
10-19-2016, 08:11 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/avante_zps0djkygvy.jpg

pgardn
10-19-2016, 08:12 PM
avante i don't appreciate you coming in my thread and making it all about you, doggie. let somebody have their own thread for once. chill.

He has yet to put out an extensive googled list, you are fortunate.

DJR210
10-19-2016, 08:13 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/avante_zps4rxk9ohe.jpg

Avante
10-19-2016, 08:13 PM
Then you are not a real fighter you old Pedometer.

Dude, ya work WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too hard at this ok?

If I tell ya the truth about my weight lifting, football exploits, track exploits, my ability to rememeber anything that interests me it's all lies. Now I can't fight and must be fat and dumb, right?

And if I tell ya truth about...only a sick fuck messes with kids...yep, a liar, right?

So here I sit a fatass pedo who if not not Gogle wouldn't know shit and couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag, right? All because ya can't stand me knowing all the stuff I do, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little shit, very VERY bad man here, ok?

DJR210
10-19-2016, 08:14 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/old2_zpskerzt0l6.jpg

Avante
10-19-2016, 08:14 PM
you have a gay imagination. i bet you let some of your black navy buddies cuck you too as much as you stay on our DICKS, pausehttp://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dame2.png

That was stupid.

pgardn
10-19-2016, 08:18 PM
Dude, ya work WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too hard at this ok?

If I tell ya the truth about my weight lifting, football exploits, track exploits, my ability to rememeber anything that interests me it's all lies. Now I can't fight and must be fat and dumb, right?

And if I tell ya truth about...only a sick fuck messes with kids...yep, a liar, right?

So here I sit a fatass pedo who if not not Gogle wouldn't know shit and couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag, right? All because ya can't stand me knowing so little

Little shit, very VERY bad man here, ok?

Yes you were bad to little girls.

And no you can't fight, catch a football, or dance.
You cover up your huge deficiencies by scaling them off the chart.

You are horribly uncoordinated. No hand eye coordination whatsoever. No fighter. You can't move your feet.

Avante
10-19-2016, 08:18 PM

Well then ya might wanna cool...

I don't appreciate being told to stfu......ok?

Avante
10-19-2016, 08:22 PM
Yes you were bad to little girls.

And no you can't fight, catch a football, or dance.
You cover up your huge deficiencies by scaling them off the chart.

You are horribly uncoordinated. No hand eye coordination whatsoever. No fighter. You can't move your feet.

And you are 5-3 weigh 324, have a tattoo of Tom & Jerry across your forehead and wear a t-shirt that reads....FAGGOT.

You were born in the back seat of a Greyhound bus and have never met your dad. Your mom left ya with granny and as we can see she made a sissy out of ya.

And you are a faggot.

benefactor
10-19-2016, 08:31 PM

:lol...you won't even post a fucking video of you bench pressing and you are challenging someone to a fight?

benefactor
10-19-2016, 08:32 PM
You're a bullshit attention whore. Nothing more or less.

Avante
10-19-2016, 08:39 PM
:lol...you won't even post a fucking video of you bench pressing and you are challenging someone to a fight?

I thought about it and then after watching how ya act here, I decided a dumb fuck like you just wasn't worth the time. Dude, look at how ya act, what are you retarded?

Avante
10-19-2016, 08:41 PM
You're a bullshit attention whore. Nothing more or less.

Then there's always real life as I showed in those pictures I did post here for everyone to see.

Tons of CD's
Wrestling mags
Weights
Football trophies
Pictures of bluesmen, sprinters, footballers on my walls.
Tons of books.

It was all there, so what am I bullshitting about?

Just today...

mixed some Little Hat Jones, Funny Paper Smith, The Black Ace, Ramblin' Thomas, yep, prewar Texas blues. Added an Aaron Neville CD to my library. Read a few pages in the latest Lee Childs Jack Reacher stories....MAKE ME. Am working a trade for a Gale Sayers to get a Jim Brown football card. Knocked out my morning three sets of 20 on the bench and did my 100 jumping jacks.

Dude, you're an idiot,ok?

benefactor
10-19-2016, 08:42 PM
No...you are full of shit.

benefactor
10-19-2016, 08:43 PM
Then there's always real life as I showed in those pictures I did post here for everyone to see.

Tons of CD's
Wrestling mags
Weights
Football trophies
Pictures of bluesmen, sprinters, footballers on my walls.
Tons of books.

It was all there, so what am I bullshitting about?
Oh look...another scripted, deflecting Avante response. Shocker.

benefactor
10-19-2016, 08:45 PM
I've exposed you on multiple levels, so I'm not doing seven pages of your attention whoring old faggot bullshit. Trill can carry on if he feels the need.

Avante
10-19-2016, 08:48 PM
Oh look...another scripted, deflecting Avante response. Shocker.

Are you saying that no I didn't post those pictures right here? Everything I talk about I showed in those pictures, so what am I bullshitting about, well?

I could post pictures of....

Jim Brown rookie card.
First edition H.P.Lovecraft
A room full of weights
Football trophies
More books than some libraries.
6000 CD's/tapes
24 books on Islam
TONS...of track magazines
12 books on them blues
All of REH Conans
All of ERB John Carter on Mars epic

Are you saying I'm lying? Wanna bet self bannishment forever?

Avante
10-19-2016, 08:49 PM
I've exposed you on multiple levels, so I'm not doing seven pages of your attention whoring old faggot bullshit. Trill can carry on if he feels the need.

Will I or anyone take the time to go to a gym, need spotters so some freak like you can...."that isn't you"....fuck that.

FkLA
10-19-2016, 08:58 PM
What's your 1RM for the big three, Vante?

10-19-2016, 09:15 PM

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/avante_zps4rxk9ohe.jpg
:lmao:lmao:lmao

xXx
10-19-2016, 09:19 PM
You're all faggots on a dead message board. Lol. Seriously. When trill and Avante run shit? It's dead. Move on with your lives.

Avante
10-19-2016, 09:19 PM
Avante working the same gang of dummies that he always works, hahahaha~~~~~

HarlemHeat37
10-19-2016, 09:38 PM

trill: do you want to go to the parking garage and get your old ass beat?

trill: so cat got your tongue huh?

avante: look, man. i love the blacks. you're obviously bigger, faster, stronger, more athletic and in the peak in your physical prime. look at me, guy? i'm a little fella. i won't stand a chance. honestly i was hoping you wouldn't show up.

trill: yea yea, lets go to the garage

avante: sorry for wasting your time but i just want to find that hotel where robert johnson first recordedhttp://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/whoa.png

HarlemHeat37
10-19-2016, 09:39 PM
Are you saying that no I didn't post those pictures right here? Everything I talk about I showed in those pictures, so what am I bullshitting about, well?

Jim Brown rookie card.
A room full of weights
Football trophies
6000 CD's/tapes
24 books on Islam
12 books on them blues
All of REH Conans

OMG :lmao:lmao

DJR210
10-19-2016, 09:45 PM

Jim Brown rookie card.
A room full of weights
Football trophies
6000 CD's/tapes
24 books on Islam
12 books on them blues
All of REH Conans

Are you saying I'm lying? Wanna bet self bannishment forever?

Sounds like your room looks like Andy's from The 40 Year Old Virgin

DMC
10-19-2016, 09:54 PM
Who else thinks Larry Pedovante is a BBC cuck? You know damn well he keeps a list in his sock drawer of all the bucks that have plowed his wife, and he rates them based on how loud their balls were slapping against her ass cheeks, with points added if they didn't flush and made him the drip pan.

DJR210
10-19-2016, 10:48 PM
Who else thinks Larry Pedovante is a BBC cuck?

Oh for sure.. avante sucks more black dicks than all the Kardashians combined.. Dude is obsessed w/ BBC

Avante
10-19-2016, 10:48 PM
Sounds like your room looks like Andy's from The 40 Year Old Virgin

If a guy was into....

Sci fi novels
Football cards
Sword & sorcery
Blues
Country
Rock & Roll
Movies
Pro Rasslin'
Football
Track & Field
Boby Building
Alternative
Jazz
Big Band
The Classics
Westerns
James Patterson
Dean Koontz
Lee Child
James Lee Burke

....my Fortress of Solitude would be like Heaven.

Avante
10-19-2016, 11:03 PM
Who else thinks Larry Pedovante is a BBC cuck? You know damn well he keeps a list in his sock drawer of all the bucks that have plowed his wife, and he rates them based on how loud their balls were slapping against her ass cheeks, with points added if they didn't flush and made him the drip pan.

It's those cool ass names, like....

Hiawatha Francisco
Fair Hooker
Ivory Crockett
Huelon Hewritt
X.L.Emerson
Savante Stringfellow
Houston McTear
Elijah Jefferson
Elvis Peacock
"Choo Choo" Winters
"Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis
Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion
Rufus "Roadrunner" Ferguson
"Deacon" Dan Towler
Dick "Night Train" Lane
I.M.Hipp
Ocie Early
Usain Bolt
Ebanizar Edmonds
Smith Reed
Immaculant Perfection Harris
Tyrone Watley
Eulace Peacock
Ulis Williams
Vernus Ragsdale
Harrison Dillard
Haven Moses

Avante
10-19-2016, 11:08 PM
Oh for sure.. avante sucks more black dicks than all the Kardashians combined.. Dude is obsessed w/ BBC

Little man, I'm obsessed with sprinting, football, and music, ok?

Want me to list all the great white sprinters, how about RB's? How about blues cats?

How can ya talk any of those and not talk blacks?

There has never been any black athlete compare to this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Myers

Yep, I'm amazing.

Best white sprinters at....

Cal....Hal Davis WR holder
USC...Charles Paddock/Mel Patton/Frank Wykoff...all WR holders
Stanford...Clyde Jeffreys
Fresno St...Mike Agostini Trinidad
UCLA...Rodney Richards
San Jose St....Wayne Herman
Fresno Pacific...Jim Farmer
UTEP...Chris Garpenborg Sweden
San Diego St...Marty Krulee
ASU...Jerry Bright
Texas...Dean Smith
Texas A&M...Charlie Thomas
Rice...Claude Bracey
SMU...John Roderick...fastest white NFLer
ACU....Bobby Morrow Olympic gold 100m
Kansas St....Thane Baker
Oklahoma St...John Teeters...his 10.00 the fastest ever ran by a white American
Missouri...Jackson Shotz
Duke...Dave Sime WR holder
Tennessee...Richmond Flowers
Oklahoma...Dusty Stamer
Manhatten...Lindy Remigino Olympic gold 100m
Indiana...Mike Miller
Drake...Kevin Little

Black or white it doesn't matter.

I can do the same thing for RB's, trust me.

Avante
10-19-2016, 11:39 PM
Little people, why fight it like ya do?

I was born in 1949, as soon as I could I was running track and playing football, and there was never a day in my life I wasn't listening to music. I grew up watching Jim Brown in football, Ray Norton in track, listening to Hank Williams, Chuck Berry. In 1959 I discovered Steve Reeves in Hercules. I was going to be a sprinter, footballer and bodybuilder, so that's what I did. Now add a supernatural memory and need to know everything about my interests there was to know, so I do.

I will admit it is funny watching how ya act about this, ya know it's true but will never admit it, hahaha~~~~~~~~

I have books, tons of books, and magazines, and am never satisfied until I know every cat who ever cut an old blues record, ran a sub 9.5/10.10, rushed for over a 1000 yards, etc. So I find out.

Why not embrace it and learn something, to act like some punk because ya just can't accept the fact you don't know shit.....hey?

I like to uncover the obscure, those little hidden gems. Stuff like....

NFL stars Chad Johnson and Steve Smith played on the same JC team, but......some other cat was the star receiver....who?

Avante
10-20-2016, 12:15 AM
No...you are full of shit.

Dude, you didn't see the pictures I posted? If ya did ya didn't see all the things I talk about? Bullshit.....about what? Dude, what is so damn hard about lifting some weights, foillowing track, football and loving music, why do you act stupid over it?

I will post pictures of over 50 books by Robert E. Howard and Michael Moorcock. Football cards from the 50's. Track mags from the 70's. A dozen books on the blues and twice that many on Islam and the Middle East. If.....you promise to go away for good. Dude, you are a boring ass prick, ok? You never do anything but pester and bore..ok?

So you are saying that no I can't do that, I don't own those things?

I posted about 8-10 pictures right here showing that little world of mine, so cool your bullshit..ok?

TimDunkem
10-20-2016, 12:49 AM
You're all faggots on a dead message board. Lol. Seriously. When trill and Avante run shit? It's dead. Move on with your lives.
This guy is right, sadly. It's been a slow, steady decline for the past six years, tbh.

BD24
10-20-2016, 08:32 AM
holy fuck :lol

Avante
10-20-2016, 10:35 AM
It is funny, hahaha~~~~

A 19 year old kid who knew nothing about bars, hookers, sex slaves, the world in general walking into something he knew nothing about. What he did know was where he came from ya had to be 21 to enter a bar. No way in hell he is thinking kids will be working in bars. But.....being a big guy, just a year away from running over little DB's in HS football, he needs a full grown woman and there where plenty of them in there.

I wonder how many guys in my situation would have done things any differently. So ya stay on the ship, ya bug these girls over their age*** knowing you will be lied to? When they ask...."we go fucky sucky?"....you tell me..."no thanks"...which totally pisses them off, you are their income.

*** at no time in my 3 years and 10 months of active duty, and in bars in Singapore, Tokyo, Kobe, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Olongapo City, Bangkok did age of anyone ever come up, it was a 100% total and complete non factor, yep.....nobody cared at all. They sure didn't.

Imagine walking over a bridge that is above a river of floating shit, out in that river are little boats, in these boats is a little boy with a net and a young girl, if ya toss the boy some coin the girl will expose a tit, and yes if ya toss the coin in shit river there he goes diving. THAT....is your intro to that strange world over there.

Little old men and women hunkered down over a pit of fire cooking....monkey meat? Yep, delicious.

benefactor
10-20-2016, 10:50 AM
Dude, you didn't see the pictures I posted? If ya did ya didn't see all the things I talk about? Bullshit.....about what? Dude, what is so damn hard about lifting some weights, foillowing track, football and loving music, why do you act stupid over it?

I will post pictures of over 50 books by Robert E. Howard and Michael Moorcock. Football cards from the 50's. Track mags from the 70's. A dozen books on the blues and twice that many on Islam and the Middle East. If.....you promise to go away for good. Dude, you are a boring ass prick, ok? You never do anything but pester and bore..ok?

So you are saying that no I can't do that, I don't own those things?

I posted about 8-10 pictures right here showing that little world of mine, so cool your bullshit..ok?
Didn't read tbh

Avante
10-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Didn't read tbh

You cant even take a couple minutes to read me but I'm suppose to drive to a gym, find a couple guys to spot me, somebody to take some pictures of me knocking out 450....right? Then come back home and take the time to...........

spotter....so some guy on the internet needs to see you doing this, what is it a queer?

If you don't believe my pictures I showed you, you wouldn't believe I'm that big good looking cat on the bench either, THAT...is why I wont be doing it.

So you don't believe I own all that stuff in those pictures, right?

clambake
10-20-2016, 11:05 AM
a real badass would make them bring gym equipment and spotters to their house.

but they're not 12 year old asian girls.

Avante
10-20-2016, 11:36 AM
What I find really funny is why anyone gives a shit what some kid did over 40 fucking years ago. And what is hard to buy that guys lift weights, follow sports?

This is funny.

Avante...Big good looking guy here.
Midget...BULLSHIT~~~

Avante...Short fat slob here.
Midget....NAILED IT~~~~~~

Human nature, and that is why I was an ACE salesman. Ya ask five questions that can only have a yes answer.

Avante....you want to be covered for a huge hospital bill, right?
Client....right!
Avante...you want to get that coverage as cheap as possible, right?
Client...yep!

And on and on, then when it comes time to close, it's now awkward to.....no thanks.

benefactor
10-20-2016, 01:53 PM
You cant even take a couple minutes to read me but I'm suppose to drive to a gym, find a couple guys to spot me, somebody to take some pictures of me knocking out 450....right? Then come back home and take the time to...........

spotter....so some guy on the internet needs to see you doing this, what is it a queer?

If you don't believe my pictures I showed you, you wouldn't believe I'm that big good looking cat on the bench either, THAT...is why I wont be doing it.

So you don't believe I own all that stuff in those pictures, right?

Didn't read tbh

Avante
10-20-2016, 02:00 PM
Then this little shit wonders why I won't take the time to mess with taking pictures of me on the bench and posting them here. THAT.....is why right there. If he can't take a minute to read me, fuck the punk.

Chucho
10-20-2016, 04:27 PM
LOL, faggot and racist thred, tbh. xXx stealing my schtick of how shitty this place is. At least have fun and troll too.

Chucho
10-20-2016, 04:30 PM
And you are 5-3 weigh 324, have a tattoo of Tom & Jerry across your forehead and wear a t-shirt that reads....FAGGOT.

You were born in the back seat of a Greyhound bus and have never met your dad. Your mom left ya with granny and as we can see she made a sissy out of ya.

And you are a faggot.

That is still better than being you- a delusional liar that validates his existence telling lies to a bunch of strangers that don't like him. But, as his rapist genetics dictate, rejection just makes him randier.

Clipper Nation
10-20-2016, 06:25 PM
I thought about it and then after watching how ya act here, I decided a dumb fuck like you just wasn't worth the time. Dude, look at how ya act, what are you retarded?
You are a welcher. Also, you're a fat, old attention whore and a cuckold.

Avante
10-20-2016, 06:54 PM
You are a welcher. Also, you're a fat, old attention whore and a cuckold.

Look at yourself ya miserable fuck, what a mess. Stupid, ALWAYS, in a shit mood, ALWAYS, running down everyone and everything. What a waste of space you are ya miserable loser. Dude, have you ever smiled in your miserable life?

I have never in all my years seen anyone as grumpy, grouchy, BAH HUMBUG...as you. You are a sad little shit stupid, and we all see it.

Tell us all again about Derek "INT FUMBLE~~~~ INT" Anderson, how could anyone be that damn dumb?

There's your Chargers looking like they just might win a game, there your dumbass is..."here comes the choke"...well guess what stupid they didn't choke so....WRONG AS USUAL.

Clipper Nation
10-20-2016, 07:05 PM
:lol Blubber Gut actually thinks we read his novel-length posts.

Avante
10-20-2016, 09:00 PM

I can see where a dumb fuck like you would think a paragraph is novel length, it's real obvious you've never read one.

Dude, is life really this fucked up for you, my God guy, are you never ever ever in a good mood ever? Look at how ya act like fucking freak....

faggot
"Cum"
faggot
"Struggle' Wilson
faggot
Fivehead
faggot

and on and on and on, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will you ever figure out when a guy criticize everyone and everything ya get turned off and nobody pays any attention to your opinion?

Dude, why do you follow Avante around like ya do, well?

DJR210
10-20-2016, 09:58 PM

:lol dude spends like 45 minutes staring at each one editing and adding more and more shit too, and nobody reads

Avante
10-20-2016, 10:50 PM
:lol dude spends like 45 minutes staring at each one editing and adding more and more shit too, and nobody reads

You sure about that?

1 Day Ago #32 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263796&p=8754419&viewfull=1#post8754419) DJR210 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42671)

View Profile (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42671)
View Forum Posts (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?do=finduser&userid=42671&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)
Private Message (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=42671)
Add as Contact (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=42671)

Club Rookie of The Year http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=42671&dateline=1461876170 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42671)Location San Antonio Post Count 13,470 NBA Team San Antonio Spurs

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8754305#post8754305)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8754320#post8754320)

Want me to post others responding to my posts? So as usual.....WRONG~~~~~~~~~

How dumb is this?

you.....you suck Avante?
Avante...you ever read me?
you...well no..
Avante...so how do I suck then?
you...ah....hmmmmm?

Little man, I wish a dumb fuck like you would ignore me, ok?

Avante
10-20-2016, 10:56 PM
That is still better than being you- a delusional liar that validates his existence telling lies to a bunch of strangers that don't like him. But, as his rapist genetics dictate, rejection just makes him randier.

How does anyone rape those who are of age and willing? Yep, wrong as usual.

So tell me faggot, what lies have I told, well? Prove one lie, well?

Who likes you asshole, yep....nobody~!

Avante
10-20-2016, 11:18 PM
We have a lot of assholes here and they can't stand the fact I keep kicking thier ass because they don't know anything.

LOVE IT:lobt2:

DJR210
10-21-2016, 01:31 AM
Didn't read posts 100-102 :lol

benefactor
10-21-2016, 06:29 AM
Didn't read posts 100-102 :lol
Let's do the math on who is really in control here:

Me: Got Avante to agree to a bet that he welched on, got Kori to remove Avante's thread starting privileges so he couldn't spam the forum anymore, exposed Avante's lies about his son.

Avante: Posts full of lists, youtubes and regurgitated scripted responses(He's like a long-winded version of Dale)...most of which no one reads(he'll respond to this one the same way. I won't read that one either.).

Clipper Nation
10-21-2016, 09:11 AM
:lol His fat rolls jiggle and his face turns redder than his bedsores as he angrily types out his long-ass replies, only for everyone to just calmly scroll past the majority of his posts without reading them. So much effort with so little payoff.

Avante
10-21-2016, 09:26 AM
We have a lot of assholes here and they can't stand the fact I keep kicking thier ass because they don't know anything.

LOVE IT:lobt2:

translation

Yep, I lied as ya saw I do read Avante.

Avante
10-21-2016, 09:28 AM
:lol His fat rolls jiggle and his face turns redder than his bedsores as he angrily types out his long-ass replies, only for everyone to just calmly scroll past the majority of his posts without reading them. So much effort with so little payoff.

Now think dummy, here you are once again talking about Avante, now think ya dumb fuck..ok?

Avante
10-21-2016, 09:30 AM
Let's do the math on who is really in control here:

Me: Got Avante to agree to a bet that he welched on, got Kori to remove Avante's thread starting privileges so he couldn't spam the forum anymore, exposed Avante's lies about his son.

Avante: Posts full of lists, youtubes and regurgitated scripted responses(He's like a long-winded version of Dale)...most of which no one reads(he'll respond to this one the same way. I won't read that one either.).

As we all can see here is Avanteitist at it's best, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...worried about Avante,ha~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
10-21-2016, 09:34 AM
Anyone ever notice it's always that same little gang of losers that Avante rules? Notice Avante makes a huge impact on what they do here? Hell, a few of these guys do nothing here but Avante.

DJR210
10-21-2016, 12:24 PM
We need a group prayer thread for Avante's death tbh.. If the power of prayer can mend Glen ******'s wife's obliterated asshole, surely we can have this fool corpsed up by months end

DJR210
10-21-2016, 12:28 PM

True.. Laying in the living room in his hospice bed while the latest pedo accusations eat at him like his gangrenous legs.. Realizes he didnt say everything he had to say, so logs back in to ST and starts adding more useless drivel to skip past.. Final result "last edited by Avante at __:__" - rinse and repeat

Avante
10-21-2016, 12:40 PM
We need a group prayer thread for Avante's death tbh.. If the power of prayer can mend Glen ******'s wife's obliterated asshole, surely we can have this fool corpsed up by months end

You have how many other threads here, yet where do we usually find you, yep, humping on the leg of Avante, ha~~~~~~~~~

OWNED~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
10-21-2016, 12:42 PM
True.. Laying in the living room in his hospice bed while the latest pedo accusations eat at him like his gangrenous legs.. Realizes he didnt say everything he had to say, so logs back in to ST and starts adding more useless drivel to skip past.. Final result "last edited by Avante at __:__" - rinse and repeat"

Well actually there are three of us who do this.."Avante' bit, surprised nobody has figured that out by now. How could just one guy know so damn much about everything?

DJR210
10-21-2016, 01:02 PM
:lmao responds within minutes, no matter the time or day, on every forum on ST..
:lmao lives for ST

Leetonidas
10-21-2016, 02:28 PM
Avante is a faggot

SpursforSix
10-21-2016, 03:27 PM
Then this little shit wonders why I won't take the time to mess with taking pictures of me on the bench and posting them here. THAT.....is why right there. If he can't take a minute to read me, fuck the punk.

I suspect that you're just too lazy to take all the kiddie pics off your walls before you take the picture.

Avante
10-21-2016, 03:51 PM
:lmao responds within minutes, no matter the time or day, on every forum on ST..
:lmao lives for ST

Let's do this, I can go thirty days without posting here can you? Come on guy, put up ot shut the fuck up?

Neither of us post on this forum for 30 days, the other forums we need to keep up with the football. But here, nope~ Deal?

Avante
10-21-2016, 03:52 PM
I suspect that you're just too lazy to take all the kiddie pics off your walls before you take the picture.

Dude, why act stupid?

Wife....what's with those pictures of kids?
Mason...dad, what's that?
Leslie...are you kidding me?
Granddaughter Taylor...grandpa, ?????
Granddaughter Kyann...that's sick!
Mother in Law....I told Judy you were weird.
Stan....dude, you are one sick fuck.
Doug....that's fucked up guy.
Tyrone....fucking pervert~
Vicki....YUCK~!

Dude, just how fucking stupid are you?

Clipper Nation
10-21-2016, 05:32 PM
Dude, why act stupid?

Wife....what's with those pictures of kids?
Mason...dad, what's that?
Leslie...are you kidding me?
Granddaughter Taylor...grandpa, ?????
Granddaughter Kyann...that's sick!
Mother in Law....I told Judy you were weird.
Stan....dude, you are one sick fuck.
Doug....that's fucked up guy.
Tyrone....fucking pervert~
Vicki....YUCK~!

Dude, just how fucking stupid are you?
Sounds like you're speaking from experience, tbh.

Avante
10-21-2016, 06:27 PM
Sounds like you're speaking from experience, tbh.

You really are a 100% moron, aren't ya little man? Dude, your level of stupid really should be illegal.

Chucho
10-22-2016, 10:46 AM
You really are a 100% moron, aren't ya little man? Dude, your level of stupid really should be illegal.
So should your level of sadness.

Ed Lover
10-23-2016, 01:16 AM

You're quite good at what you do

Koolaid_Man
10-23-2016, 01:20 PM

Does Judy pussy still get wet without you licking it?

Avante
10-24-2016, 11:30 AM
So should your level of sadness.

Look at yourself guy, all worried around Avante....why?

Avante
10-24-2016, 11:31 AM
Does Judy pussy still get wet without you licking it?

Grow up little man, ok?

I. Hustle
10-24-2016, 01:06 PM

I bet we could get more than enough money in a GoFundMe account for a round trip ticket and a motel 6.

BD24
10-24-2016, 01:53 PM
I bet we could get more than enough money in a GoFundMe account for a round trip ticket and a motel 6.
Would need to make sure to get it on the east side, you know since Avante loves black men so much. Could probably find a Tyrone to plow him.

Avante
10-24-2016, 02:37 PM
Would need to make sure to get it on the east side, you know since Avante loves black men so much. Could probably find a Tyrone to plow him.

What?

Most blacks aren't very bright, ok? Then ya add the way they bail on their kids and I love black men? Stupid, I love speed and them blues, ok? And being a speedy, quick, elusive running back, a dancer and a sprinter I can relate to blacks.

clambake
10-24-2016, 02:51 PM
What?

Most blacks aren't very bright, ok? Then ya add the way they bail on their kids and I love black men? Stupid, I love speed and them blues, ok? And being a speedy, quick, elusive running back, a dancer and a sprinter I can relate to blacks.

i think its fellate, not relate.

I. Hustle
10-24-2016, 03:48 PM

LMAO

+1

benefactor
10-24-2016, 03:53 PM
:lol...you've been on fire lately mah nig

Avante
10-24-2016, 04:25 PM
I would never follow anyone around like you guys do with Avante.

That does amaze me.

Simple shits on the internet, ha~~~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
10-24-2016, 04:48 PM
I would never follow anyone around like you guys do with Avante.

That does amaze me.

Simple shits on the internet, ha~~~~~~~~~~

Trust me...you follow me around and I'll turn around and slug you in the mulligan. Stick with the kids. And then I'll follow you and BLAMMMMM....yep...shoot you in the head. Cuz that's what you do.

Avante
10-24-2016, 06:28 PM
Trust me...you follow me around and I'll turn around and slug you in the mulligan. Stick with the kids. And then I'll follow you and BLAMMMMM....yep...shoot you in the head. Cuz that's what you do.

We all have our thing, that is yours.....see me everyone, see how funny I am? Stick to this stupid shit little man, ok?

20.00 for a middle school kid.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, all that would have done is win you a silver medal at the last Olympics.

Olympic, Rio de Janeiro 2016

Usain Bolt (javascript:CheckID(796,'M','MA2'))
JAM

Andre De Grasse (javascript:CheckID(19789,'M','MA2'))
CAN

Christophe Lemaitre (javascript:CheckID(18690,'M','MA2'))
FRA

Adam Gemili (javascript:CheckID(19525,'M','MA2'))
GBR

Churandy Martina (javascript:CheckID(12794,'M','MA2'))
NED

LaShawn Merritt (javascript:CheckID(12799,'M','MA2'))
USA

Alonso Edward (javascript:CheckID(18091,'M','MA2'))
PAN

Ramil Guliyev (javascript:CheckID(18176,'M','MA2'))
TUR

SpursforSix
10-24-2016, 08:20 PM
We all have our thing, that is yours.....see me everyone, see how funny I am? Stick to this stupid shit little man, ok?

20.00 for a middle school kid.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, all that would have done is win you a silver medal at the last Olympics.

Olympic, Rio de Janeiro 2016

Usain Bolt (javascript:CheckID(796,'M','MA2'))
JAM

Andre De Grasse (javascript:CheckID(19789,'M','MA2'))
CAN

Christophe Lemaitre (javascript:CheckID(18690,'M','MA2'))
FRA

Adam Gemili (javascript:CheckID(19525,'M','MA2'))
GBR

Churandy Martina (javascript:CheckID(12794,'M','MA2'))
NED

LaShawn Merritt (javascript:CheckID(12799,'M','MA2'))
USA

Alonso Edward (javascript:CheckID(18091,'M','MA2'))
PAN

Ramil Guliyev (javascript:CheckID(18176,'M','MA2'))
TUR

What is it with you guy? Huh? There's no way I could run that today. I've been out of peak shape for sometime. I doubt I could break 22.

Avante
10-25-2016, 12:04 AM
What is it with you guy? Huh? There's no way I could run that today. I've been out of peak shape for sometime. I doubt I could break 22.

Dude, you really can't figure out I'm talking about when you lied about running a 20.00, really?

Liar, I follow sprinting, ok? I go back to the days of Lon Myers in the 1880's ok? I know all there is to know about it, ok? Trust me liar, if some kid had ran a 20.00 the track world would have FREAKED OUT, ok liar?

Liar, in 1972 the great USSR sprinter won the Olympic 200m in....20.00. Now are you really so far gone ya don't get that?

Why look like a total idiot?

So some middle school kid is running stride for stride with Valery Borzov here, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpsZPi5tdLM