View Full Version : Spurs: Spurs Looking to Trade LaSoftus

whitemamba
10-18-2016, 02:07 PM
:lol spurms
:lol RC
:loloverrated
:lol hindenburg
:lol MVParker

http://news4sanantonio.com/sports/spurs-zone/video-espns-jackie-macmullan-says-lamarcus-aldridge-may-not-finish-season-with-spurs

LkrFan
10-18-2016, 02:10 PM
John Clawd Van Damn! :lmao

whitemamba
10-18-2016, 02:11 PM
John Clawd Van Damn! :lmao

:downspin:

10-18-2016, 02:16 PM
==============:lma3³3³3³3========================= ================================================== ========== :flag: :pop:

Molotov
10-18-2016, 02:18 PM
Lakerfans gonna have a field day with this...:lmao

Chris
10-18-2016, 02:23 PM
Jackie MacMullan doesn't know Jack shit. She's about as credible as Chris Broussard with her 'sources'.

whitemamba
10-18-2016, 02:31 PM
Lakerfans gonna have a field day with this...:lmao
:rollin

ambchang
10-18-2016, 03:48 PM
Some gal on TV said something, and that's the best Laker fans can grab onto ...

LkrFan
10-18-2016, 04:12 PM
Some gal on TV said something, and that's the best Laker fans can grab onto ...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263808

whitemamba
10-18-2016, 04:15 PM

:lol ambachang
:lol upstairs

Its going to be that game 6 thread all over again

DMC
10-18-2016, 05:10 PM
It wouldn't surprise me to see Aldridge try to get to Oakland to play alongside Durant. He probably didn't expect to see Tim come back the 1st day of training as if he never retired, and guys are turning to Tim instead of LMA. LMA plays second fiddle again, then they bring in Gasol and David Lee, taking more stats from LMA.

I don't blame him, get money now.

whitemamba
10-18-2016, 07:32 PM
It wouldn't surprise me to see Aldridge try to get to Oakland to play alongside Durant. He probably didn't expect to see Tim come back the 1st day of training as if he never retired, and guys are turning to Tim instead of LMA. LMA plays second fiddle again, then they bring in Gasol and David Lee, taking more stats from LMA.

o DMC , prepping for the storm.

ambchang
10-18-2016, 07:53 PM

:lol ambachang
:lol upstairs

Its going to be that game 6 thread all over again

:lol laker fans celebrating on rumours
:lol Spurs > lakers even if they lost their entire starting five

Clipper Nation
10-18-2016, 08:39 PM
Not sure why Lakerfan's laughing, tbh. LaMarsha is a fraud and always has been. The Spurs are about to fleece some desperate team and get some great pieces in return to build a real contender around Kawhi.

LkrFan
10-18-2016, 08:44 PM
Not sure why Lakerfan's laughing, tbh. LaMarsha is a fraud and always has been. The Spurs are about to fleece some desperate team and get some great pieces in return to build a real contender around Kawhi.

LMA for Fake Griffin?

whitemamba
10-18-2016, 08:45 PM
:lol laker fans celebrating on rumours
:lol Spurs > lakers even if they lost their entire starting five
This is the beginning of your downfall amb, just own up he future is looking bad, honestly are the spurs even going to make the playoffs next year?

Clipper Nation
10-18-2016, 08:48 PM
LMA for Fake Griffin?
Never in a million years. That would be a worse trade than the time Mexico traded you to the U.S. :downspin:

DMC
10-18-2016, 08:57 PM
'We would make the playoffs without him. What storm? I've said all along we don't have a good chance to win a ring, given the environment, so it is what it is.

apalisoc_9
10-18-2016, 09:00 PM
Never in a million years. That would be a worse trade than the time Mexico traded you to the U.S. :downspin:

:lmao

LkrFan
10-18-2016, 09:07 PM

:lol

ambchang
10-18-2016, 10:24 PM
This is the beginning of your downfall amb, just own up he future is looking bad, honestly are the spurs even going to make the playoffs next year?

You want to bet on that. The Spurs will make the playoffs as long as pop is coach.

Kawhi is one hand tied to his back and two cement blocks for shoes is better than any players the lakers have.

ElNono
10-19-2016, 01:03 AM
Softridge's history checks a few boxes on this, tbh. The rumor when he left the Blazers was that he didn't like all the attention Lillard was getting... if the Spurs really are making Kawhi the centerpiece, I can understand that dynamic working again...

KobeOwnsDuncan
10-19-2016, 07:22 AM
Funny how everybody is blaming this on Lasoftuds.

Spurtacular
10-19-2016, 01:38 PM
LMA has to lose the diva if he wants to ring, tbh. I was hoping he had. I'm hoping it's more rumor than substance.

whitemamba
10-19-2016, 02:12 PM
'We would make the playoffs without him. What storm? I've said all along we don't have a good chance to win a ring, given the environment, so it is what it is. You were al over LMA when yall were stealing him from portland. Dont give me that.

You want to bet on that. The Spurs will make the playoffs as long as pop is coach.

Kawhi is one hand tied to his back and two cement blocks for shoes is better than any players the lakers have.

Make the playoffs and lose again, its over, spurs are never ringing in the next 10 years, ill put a bet on that. Mental midget Kiwi? no wonder why pop is begging Kobe to mentor him, hes a star but that is all, at least for now.

DLo>Parker
Clarkson>Green
Kiwi>Loul/Ingram(for now)
Julius>Gasoft
LMA>Mozbeast

Buddy Mignon
10-19-2016, 02:41 PM

Lol... look at this doomsday prepper here.

Buddy Mignon
10-19-2016, 02:42 PM
LMA has to lose the diva if he wants to ring, tbh. I was hoping he had. I'm hoping it's more rumor than substance.

What the hell are barking about. Jim had a tramp stamp and tongue ring when he titled.

whitemamba
10-19-2016, 02:43 PM

Lol... look at this doomsday prepper here.

Spurtacular
10-19-2016, 02:48 PM
What the hell are barking about. Jim had a tramp stamp and tongue ring when he titled.

Proof?

BD24
10-19-2016, 04:17 PM
You were al over LMA when yall were stealing him from portland. Dont give me that.

Make the playoffs and lose again, its over, spurs are never ringing in the next 10 years, ill put a bet on that. Mental midget Kiwi? no wonder why pop is begging Kobe to mentor him, hes a star but that is all, at least for now.

DLo>Parker
Clarkson>Green
Julius>Gasoft
LMA>Mozbeast
So you all should be better than us this year then right? How many games you think you win. How many do we win?

LkrFan
10-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Proof?

It fell out after Beak porked him in front of 20,000 fans tbh:

http://images.cbssports.com/u/photos/basketball/nba/img8487305.jpg

ambchang
10-19-2016, 05:14 PM
You were al over LMA when yall were stealing him from portland. Dont give me that.

DLo>Parker
Clarkson>Green
Julius>Gasoft
LMA>Mozbeast

Lol. Julius > anything. Clark son. You are just out of your mind.

Why backtrack? Going from not making the playoffs to not winning a title is quite a step

DMC
10-19-2016, 06:14 PM

DLo>Parker
Clarkson>Green
Julius>Gasoft
LMA>Mozbeast
Link to me being "all over LMA" as you've said. I was all over you losing out on him. Just like now, you think he's leaving but you don't really want him either.

DMC
10-19-2016, 06:16 PM
Lakers fan M.O.

Run in 1st and get the FTF taken care of...

First to Feltch

That's the little emoji approval you faggot share with your homo buds.

whitemamba
10-19-2016, 06:48 PM
Lol. Julius > anything. Clark son. You are just out of your mind.

Why backtrack? Going from not making the playoffs to not winning a title is quite a step

Il bet u one dollar the spurs don't make it.

whitemamba
10-19-2016, 06:50 PM
Lakers fan M.O.

Run in 1st and get the FTF taken care of...

First to Feltch

That's the little emoji approval you faggot share with your homo buds.
Is that how they talk fat camp? Making up acronyms cause they can't say the whole word?

DMC
10-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Is that how they talk fat camp? Making up acronyms cause they can't say the whole word?
AFAIK

whitemamba
10-19-2016, 08:31 PM
AFAIK
noooooooooo!!!!

ambchang
10-19-2016, 08:33 PM
Il bet u one dollar the spurs don't make it.

You that broke? A dollar?

whitemamba
10-19-2016, 08:34 PM
You that broke? A dollar?
Or really rich

ambchang
10-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Or really rich

Try to make sense some day.

whitemamba
10-19-2016, 10:51 PM
Try to make sense some day.
You took the bait, and ran with it lol.

ambchang
10-20-2016, 05:47 AM
You took the bait, and ran with it lol.

You backtracked. And is now pulling the :cry I was just tr:crylling card.

whitemamba
10-20-2016, 01:10 PM
You backtracked. And is now pulling the :cry I was just tr:crylling card.
God dam your a retard , I accepted ur bet , how's that me back tracking , and my bad I thought you were smart enough to realize an obvious troll. But I'll never underestimate ur stupidity again.

ambchang
10-20-2016, 03:43 PM
God dam your a retard , I accepted ur bet , how's that me back tracking , and my bad I thought you were smart enough to realize an obvious troll. But I'll never underestimate ur stupidity again.

$1 as a bet. You already lost.

whitemamba
10-20-2016, 05:44 PM
$1 as a bet. You already lost.
So your agreeing I made a bet, dumbass. Stop responding honestly your stupidity is bringing down the respectable BNSFs

ambchang
10-20-2016, 07:17 PM
So your agreeing I made a bet, dumbass. Stop responding honestly your stupidity is bringing down the respectable BNSFs

A $1 bet means you are chickening out and try to find a way to backtrack.

You shamelessness is boundless.

If you get get through you minuscule laker lover brain, backtracking isn't a binary situation.

tonight...you
10-20-2016, 07:50 PM
None of the last 8-9 posts made any sense, when read chronologically. Let's pick it up people...

whitemamba
10-20-2016, 08:05 PM
A $1 bet means you are chickening out and try to find a way to backtrack.

You shamelessness is boundless.

If you get get through you minuscule laker lover brain, backtracking isn't a binary situation.

I love lakers

tonight...you
10-20-2016, 08:08 PM
I ruv rakers
Me rikey dat mo.

ambchang
10-20-2016, 08:20 PM
I love lakers

You dumb asshole.

whitemamba
10-21-2016, 12:30 AM
You dumb asshole.
:cry

ambchang
10-21-2016, 06:31 AM
:cry
I'm sorry, didn't mean to bruise your weak psyche. Just stating the facts.

whitemamba
10-21-2016, 05:19 PM
I'm sorry, didn't mean to bruise your weak psyche. Just stating the facts.
U basically stated that your a retard. Congrats ambachang!!

ambchang
10-21-2016, 10:24 PM
U basically stated that your a retard. Congrats ambachang!!

Saying someone is a retard and can't distinguish the difference between your and you're.

Classic.

Arcadian
10-21-2016, 11:47 PM
I bet he stays, and the Spurs go on to win another 60+ games.

:lol Laker fans...shut up, faggots.

Thread
10-22-2016, 01:25 AM
I bet he stays, and the Spurs go on to win another 60+ games.

:lol Laker fans...shut up, faggots.

Nonetheless it's good to see one of yours shit where he eats.

Splits
10-22-2016, 01:37 AM
Nonetheless it's good to see one of yours shit where he eats.

bend forward, I'll shit where you eat

whitemamba
10-22-2016, 12:28 PM
Saying someone is a retard and can't distinguish the difference between your and you're.

Classic.

Using grammar on the internet.. lol you must a worldly scholar. Now I know ur getting desperate after that bitch slapping session you just endured. When u use grammar as an excuse I know you've lost.

ambchang
10-22-2016, 02:33 PM
Using grammar on the internet.. lol you must a worldly scholar. Now I know ur getting desperate after that bitch slapping session you just endured. When u use grammar as an excuse I know you've lost.

I have no problems with incorrect grammar, in fact, my grammar is horrible myself. But to label someone is a retard while exhibiting some horrible grammar in the same post just drips with irony.

That said, what you said made no sense, both the retard one and the grammar one. Neither had any type of logic behind it.

Molotov
10-23-2016, 02:22 AM

I have to agree, if you use grammar smack on the internets, that's automatic.. :yield Usually it means you just shat on someone and that person is very butthurt and has nothing to say, but needs to say something or look like the salty loser he knows he is, so he latches on the only thing left, "shitty grammar on the internets", and tries to act like anyone gives a shit about it...:lmao

ambchang
10-23-2016, 06:39 AM
I have to agree, if you use grammar smack on the internets, that's automatic.. :yield Usually it means you just shat on someone and that person is very butthurt and has nothing to say, but needs to say something or look like the salty loser he knows he is, so he latches on the only thing left, "shitty grammar on the internets", and tries to act like anyone gives a shit about it...:lmao

Nobody give a shit of what you think.

Reck
10-23-2016, 06:44 AM
If this is true, I dont get it. He fit in nicely last year and put in work.

Did Parker stick his dick on this dude's girl or something? What a cancer.

Molotov
10-23-2016, 07:40 AM

Geezer Spermfan salty AF, must have struck a nerve...:lmao

ambchang
10-23-2016, 10:15 AM
Geezer Spermfan salty AF, must have struck a nerve...:lmao

You need more emoticons.

Molotov
10-23-2016, 11:06 AM
You need more emoticons.

:lmao:lol:rollin Are these emoticons upsetting you? Damn son, your trolling is so weak, I mean, come on, "grammar" and "emoticon" smack? I didn't want to admit it, but I guess lakerfan was right you're dumb as fuck. Just another retarded Spermfan getting worked up and desperately semen shielding for LaSoft...:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao ...but don't let me interrupt you, carry on old man, not like you got anything better to do...:rollin:rollin

Cessation
10-23-2016, 11:13 AM

http://i67.tinypic.com/2yju3pw.gif

whitemamba
10-23-2016, 12:30 PM
I have no problems with incorrect grammar, in fact, my grammar is horrible myself. But to label someone is a retard while exhibiting some horrible grammar in the same post just drips with irony.

That said, what you said made no sense, both the retard one and the grammar one. Neither had any type of logic behind it.
Do again you just made yourself look like an idiot. You say you have no problems but you correct me anyway; but wait you also said you have horrible grammar , so someone who has horrible grammar shouldn't be correcting people's grammar. Therefore that negates your entire counter argument and your back at square one. Which resonates to another loss.

I didn't known Molotov cocktails had a little dose of truth Bomb in there. Nice work.

what makes you think people give a shit what you think?

ambchang
10-24-2016, 11:48 AM
:lmao:lol:rollin Are these emoticons upsetting you? Damn son, your trolling is so weak, I mean, come on, "grammar" and "emoticon" smack? I didn't want to admit it, but I guess lakerfan was right you're dumb as fuck. Just another retarded Spermfan getting worked up and desperately semen shielding for LaSoft...:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao ...but don't let me interrupt you, carry on old man, not like you got anything better to do...:rollin:rollin

As opposed to grammar sucks and you are butthurt?

ambchang
10-24-2016, 11:52 AM
Do again you just made yourself look like an idiot. You say you have no problems but you correct me anyway; but wait you also said you have horrible grammar , so someone who has horrible grammar shouldn't be correcting people's grammar. Therefore that negates your entire counter argument and your back at square one. Which resonates to another loss.

No, the irony is that you are using the "you are a retard" while not being able to distinguish between you're and your. I am not saying you suck because your grammar does, I am saying you suck because you are calling other people retard (with nothing to back it up), while not being able to exhibit any type of intellectual superiority in the same post. I would imagine you would have been able to pick up the difference by now, but you haven't been.

I didn't known Molotov cocktails had a little dose of truth Bomb in there. Nice work.

:lol Agreeing with you mean it's truth bomb.

what makes you think people give a shit what you think?

Nothing, which is the point.

clambake
10-24-2016, 11:54 AM
i don't know how much proper grammar would help the lakers, tbh.

Molotov
10-24-2016, 04:17 PM
As opposed to grammar sucks and you are butthurt?

Wow, that barely makes any sense, are you overwhelmed by senilty? Serious question, I mean, it took a whole day to come up with something that weak. Just stop old man, you're making yourself look even more retarded, as I'm effortlessly shitting on your sad attempts at a comeback.

DMC
10-24-2016, 05:29 PM

That's like saying "taking a bath on your day off"

You're either a pig or you aren't. It doesn't matter which farm you're on.

As if the internet is some mental construct and everyone here can't see you're a slob.

ambchang
10-24-2016, 06:56 PM
Wow, that barely makes any sense, are you overwhelmed by senilty? Serious question, I mean, it took a whole day to come up with something that weak. Just stop old man, you're making yourself look even more retarded, as I'm effortlessly shitting on your sad attempts at a comeback.

Look up the difference between throughput and effort. And yes. The sentence i posted made sense. Not well constructed but makes perfect sense in context.

Molotov
10-24-2016, 08:13 PM
Look up the difference between throughput and effort. And yes. The sentence i posted made sense. Not well constructed but makes perfect sense in context.

That didn't make any sense because everyone has used bad grammar on the internets, so trying to correct someone is hypocritical, therefore weak since its so easy to see through, and how am I butthurt? In which post exactly? I haven't even acknowledged your existence until your salty comment after my truthbomb to whitemamba, I wasn't even talking to you dummy, but you were clearly upset enough to lash out at me.....:lmao:lmao

ambchang
10-24-2016, 08:24 PM
That didn't make any sense because everyone has used bad grammar on the internets, so trying to correct someone is hypocritical, therefore weak since its so easy to see through, and how am I butthurt? In which post exactly? I haven't even acknowledged your existence until your salty comment after my truthbomb to whitemamba, I wasn't even talking to you dummy, but you were clearly upset enough to lash out at me.....:lmao:lmao

And everybody had been butt hurt on the internets. Everybody did something somehow means calling it out makes no sense?

And do you know why we had message boards? It's precisely because it's an open forum so people can comment on posts that are not directly addressed to them. But that apparently is something that you felt is unusual enough to point out.

Also, calling your own stuff truthbombs. :lol

Molotov
10-24-2016, 08:49 PM
And everybody had been butt hurt on the internets. Everybody did something somehow means calling it out makes no sense?

And do you know why we had message boards? It's precisely because it's an open forum so people can comment on posts that are not directly addressed to them. But that apparently is something that you felt is unusual enough to point out.

Also, calling your own stuff truthbombs. :lol

Wow your posting is so boring and weak, this is why I never read your senile gibberish, tbqh. Shitting on you is no challenge whatsoever, as if I'm bullying a child..:lmao, but I know now you'll become obsessed with me and follow me around with salty comments in every thread....:lmao:lmao

ElNono
10-24-2016, 09:52 PM
:lol today's PFs

ambchang
10-25-2016, 05:35 AM
Wow your posting is so boring and weak, this is why I never read your senile gibberish, tbqh. Shitting on you is no challenge whatsoever, as if I'm bullying a child..:lmao, but I know now you'll become obsessed with me and follow me around with salty comments in every thread....:lmao:lmao

Saying others post is boring and weak is saving the white flag and admitting defeat.

whitemamba
10-25-2016, 04:40 PM
That's like saying "taking a bath on your day off"

You're either a pig or you aren't. It doesn't matter which farm you're on.

As if the internet is some mental construct and everyone here can't see you're a slob.

thats what you think.

SpursforSix
10-25-2016, 04:45 PM

This isn't always true. If someone is calling someone out on a technicality and they fuck up the grammar or spelling, then it's appropriate. IMO.