PDA

View Full Version : Shillary Clinton begs forgiveness to Lady De Rothschild. Wikileak #1606

hater
10-19-2016, 02:08 PM
Clinton was serving as US Secretary of State. In the email, Clinton tells Lady de Rothschild that she had to ask Tony Blair (then-Prime Minister of England) to accompany her to Israel due to the Middle East peace negotiations taking place at the time. Blair had previously planned to spend the weekend in Aspen, Colorado with the Rothschilds at an unspecified conference, but accepted Clinton’s invitation. Clinton then says “I hope you all understand. […] Let me know what penance I owe you.” For those who are not familiar with the word, penance is defined as follows: “An act of self-mortification or devotion performed voluntarily to show sorrow for a sin or other wrongdoing.” Does this sound like something Hillary Clinton would normally say

hater
10-19-2016, 02:11 PM
:lmao Shillary who barely said Im sorry to america for her email disasters. Never said sorry for Bengazi and the dead ambassador. Yet she basically spends her presence on her hands and knees in front of the Rothschilds

:wow we are so fucked

Havent seen this type of sick dicksucking since Obama dropped to his knees in front of the Saudi Princes

clambake
10-19-2016, 02:15 PM
well...you are being a good sport about it.

Blake
10-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Penance is defined other ways too that make sense in that context.

Op is a tool.

clambake
10-19-2016, 02:39 PM
OP is passionate. why? idk

hater
10-19-2016, 02:49 PM
In emails from her private server made available to the public by WikiLeaks, Clinton’s close relationship to Lady de Rothschild is evident due to their warm exchanges which include phrases such as “You are the best […] Sweet dreams,” “I remain your loyal adoring pal,” and “Much love.” This is significant as, judging by Clinton’s other emails, her communication style is almost always curt and concise, never approaching the outright declarations of affection found only in her exchanges with Lady de Rothschild. Lady de Rothschild, married into the Rothschild family in 2000 after being introduced to Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, who alone is worth $20 billion, at the 1998 Bilderberg Conference. War criminal Henry Kissinger served as the couple’s “match-maker.”

hater
10-19-2016, 02:52 PM
Penance is defined other ways too that make sense in that context.

Op is a tool.

How would you interpret what penance I owe you Einstein?

Blake
10-19-2016, 03:20 PM
How would you interpret what penance I owe you Einstein?

You don't owe me penance but if you're asking it then nixing the spam in this forum would be a start, in my opinion.

As for this email, it sounds like she's just apologizing for taking Tony away from their fun time in Aspen. Maybe she sent a fruit basket as penance.

But hey, send this to Trump for debate ammo and see how it goes for him.

hater
10-19-2016, 03:42 PM
You don't owe me penance but if you're asking it then nixing the spam in this forum would be a start, in my opinion.

As for this email, it sounds like she's just apologizing for taking Tony away from their fun time in Aspen. Maybe she sent a fruit basket as penance.

But hey, send this to Trump for debate ammo and see how it goes for him.

Yeah Im sure lady Rothschild would ask Shillary the sitting sec of state for a fruit basket :lol

maybe Mr Rogers can include a couple of his favorites cigars too :lmao

FromWayDowntown
10-19-2016, 04:14 PM
A meeting in Colorado with the Rothschilds and British politicians involved?

Sounds like Stuart MacKenzie was right after all.

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?

Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tets-up.

CosmicCowboy
10-19-2016, 04:16 PM
A meeting in Colorado with the Rothschilds and British politicians involved?

Sounds like Stuart MacKenzie was right after all.

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?

Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tets-up.

:lmao

DMC
10-19-2016, 06:30 PM
The problem with most of this kind of thing is that there's no common fucking sense filter. If only the real issues rose to the top instead of every spin off from something as unimportant as this then the discourse would be more serious, and proponents of each side wouldn't look like biased fucksticks.

hater
10-19-2016, 06:48 PM
Yeah theres absolutely nothing wrong with the sitting sec of state of the most powerful empire in the world to ask for forgiveness fom One of the richest persons in the world for taking the British prime minister away from an "undisclosed" meeting she was holding. One of the best friends of the murderer Henry Kissinger nontheless.

Yeah nothing to see here folks :lmao

DMC
10-19-2016, 07:02 PM
Pretty sure it wasn't a formal offering, just what HRC considered to be manners. There's nothing else there.

pgardn
10-19-2016, 07:09 PM
Yeah theres absolutely nothing wrong with the sitting sec of state of the most powerful empire in the world to ask for forgiveness fom One of the richest persons in the world for taking the British prime minister away from an "undisclosed" meeting she was holding. One of the best friends of the murderer Henry Kissinger nontheless.

Yeah nothing to see here folks :lmao

Ok

Tell us what there is to see?

hater
10-19-2016, 07:40 PM
Pretty sure it wasn't a formal offering, just what HRC considered to be manners. There's nothing else there.

Why so sure it was not a formal offering?

Do you not mean it when you email someone what can I do to repay you?

DMC
10-19-2016, 10:14 PM
Why so sure it was not a formal offering?

Do you not mean it when you email someone what can I do to repay you?
If anything it's a lesbian thing. Otherwise it's nothing.

hater
10-19-2016, 10:15 PM
If anything it's a lesbian thing. Otherwise it's nothing.

If it was nothing, Shillary would not have bothered to email tbh

DMC
10-19-2016, 10:16 PM
If it was nothing, Shillary would not have bothered to email tbh

If they are friends, then she would. Especially if they are taco twins.

hater
10-19-2016, 10:20 PM
If they are friends, then she would. Especially if they are taco twins.

Howso. Do you apologize to your friends everytime you invite another common friend to an event?

DMC
10-19-2016, 10:54 PM
Howso. Do you apologize to your friends everytime you invite another common friend to an event?
If I was fucking a chick and wanted to take her female friend on a work trip I might say "tell me how I can make it up to you". Is that a foreign concept?