PDA

View Full Version : "A nasty woman"

CosmicCowboy
10-19-2016, 09:51 PM
:lmao

Sadly true, but Trumps abject incompetence as a candidate just made her POTUS.

DarrinS
10-19-2016, 09:56 PM
He's ridiculous as a candidate. Burn it down.

Xevious
10-19-2016, 10:01 PM
It's sad really since Hillary is so unlikable.

Reck
10-19-2016, 10:03 PM
That and the I won't accept the election results are haymakers....from himself.

CosmicCowboy
10-19-2016, 10:04 PM
She and Fuzzy Lumpkins are the only ones stupid enough to think a no fly zone in Syria could possibly work.

DMC
10-19-2016, 10:08 PM
I said this months ago. Donald doesn't want to win. If he did he'd not treat this like a reality TV show. He's building up for his next big gig, and it ain't living in a smaller house in a black neighborhood.

This is collusion at its finest: Clinton/Media/Trump... all worked to get here. Bernie Sanders was fucked from the get go, as was Jeb Bush. Hillary would have a hard time against Jeb. Media's coverage of Trump made sure no one ever saw Jeb. Bernie was railroaded by his own party, by the media and obviously by Trump.

It's all a show, and everyone seems to be buying it. Even the Wikileaks thing is suspicious.

spurraider21
10-19-2016, 10:08 PM
She and Fuzzy Lumpkins are the only ones stupid enough to think a no fly zone in Syria could possibly work.
its a very libertarian position tbh :lol

Winehole23
10-19-2016, 10:09 PM
a no-fly zone, enforced in a foreign country, is a very dangerous policy.

I don't hold much with what Hater says, but the seeds of a global conflict are there. Just think about how many countries are fighting in Syria right now.

baseline bum
10-19-2016, 10:09 PM

Thankfully she apparently doesn't actually believe it per Wikileaks.

baseline bum
10-19-2016, 10:11 PM
I said this months ago. Donald doesn't want to win. If he did he'd not treat this like a reality TV show. He's building up for his next big gig, and it ain't living in a smaller house in a black neighborhood.

This is collusion at its finest: Clinton/Media/Trump... all worked to get here. Bernie Sanders was fucked from the get go, as was Jeb Bush. Hillary would have a hard time against Jeb. Media's coverage of Trump made sure no one ever saw Jeb. Bernie was railroaded by his own party, by the media and obviously by Trump.

It's all a show, and everyone seems to be buying it. Even the Wikileaks thing is suspicious.

Bernie got fucked but Jeb always looked so weak in the Republican debates. And his brother poisoned that name for good anyways.

DMC
10-19-2016, 10:15 PM
Bernie got fucked but Jeb always looked so weak in the Republican debates. And his brother poisoned that name for good anyways.

So you put Jeb on stage against Hillary instead, who does better, Trump or Jeb?

Winehole23
10-19-2016, 10:16 PM
Trump and Bush largely fucked themselves. The coordinated media pile on is of relatively recent vintage.

baseline bum
10-19-2016, 10:30 PM

All she'd have to do against Jeb is talk about how we'd be bringing all his brother's failed policies back. She would mop the floor with Jeb in the general.

Warlord23
10-19-2016, 10:34 PM
Trump got lucky that there were 17 candidates in the GOP primary. They all tried different tactics to outmaneuver each other (Jeb and Christie taking on Rubio, Cruz playing nice with Trump, Kasich trying to stand out as a moderate, etc), and the debates became a circus instead of a policy discussion. Trump managed to hide his utter lack of qualifications and his checkered history in the melee. And now he's being exposed as a joke.

spurraider21
10-19-2016, 10:35 PM
Trump got lucky that there were 17 candidates in the GOP primary. They all tried different tactics to outmaneuver each other (Jeb and Christie taking on Rubio, Cruz playing nice with Trump, Kasich trying to stand out as a moderate, etc), and the debates became a circus instead of a policy discussion. Trump managed to hide his utter lack of qualifications and his checkered history in the melee. And now he's being exposed as a joke.
he also talked about how big his dick was tbh

DMC
10-19-2016, 10:35 PM
All she'd have to do against Jeb is talk about how we'd be bringing all his brother's failed policies back. She would mop the floor with Jeb in the general.

But Jeb could just talk about his experience in Florida. They tried that "failed policy" bit with GWB regarding his dad. It didn't work. I don't think Jeb would win, but it wouldn't be this dog and pony show we've had. This is right up Trump's alley, he loves the spotlight. Might as well get Dog the Bounty Hunter next.

hater
10-19-2016, 10:36 PM
Gotta give it to Shitler tbh. Shes a woman that fits in with the 1%ers, can talk down to the retard population and can make backroom deals to keep the pigs fat with no remorse or 2nd thought. Oh and she can spill american soldier blood when need be with no problem whatsoever. Shes basically Dubya, Cheney and Rove all rolled into one large disgusting woman.

We are so fucked :lol

spurraider21
10-19-2016, 10:37 PM
Gotta give it to Shitler tbh. Shes a woman that fits in with the 1%ers, can talk down to the retard population and can make backroom deals to keep the pigs fat with no remorse or 2nd thought. Oh and she can spill american lives when need be with no problem whatsoever. Shes basically Dubya, Cheney and Rive all rolled into one large woman.

she's horrible and her unfavorables reflect that. she's just lucky that the republicans nominated one of the few buffoons that she could actually beat

Warlord23
10-19-2016, 10:40 PM
he also talked about how big his dick was tbh

Yeah, but by that time Rubio had tarnished himself, Jeb had flamed out, and nobody in the party liked Cruz.

If there had been 4 candidates in the 1st debate, policy would have been discussed more and Trump would have had to say a lot more than just put-downs and zingers.

DMC
Trump had something lie 310 stories about him, and the next highest spotlight guy was Jeb with 180 or something like that. It's about media coverage. You might not win by that, but Hillary has been in the press for 30 years or so. Sure people knew who Trump was but he's portrayed himself as an arrogant asshole for ratings on TV. He probably is an arrogant asshole. Regardless, you cannot get the toothpaste back into the tube.

It's going to be hard to have any real candidates for the next 20 years. I don't see any on the horizon unless the Speaker of the House becomes popular. I'd bet on Chelsea or Michelle Obama before that. Bush, his son, his other son, Clinton, his wife, and you watch, Hillary will appoint Michelle with a post.

ducks
She is a fucking nasty woman
She is no lady
Pay to play pay to hurt people at republican rallies

pgardn
10-19-2016, 10:42 PM

At this point Jeb.

Because people are scared to death of Trump. And Trump has done nothing to try to change this. If he had Jeb's demeanor for ONE night... Trump actually had some good points on abortion, the rally Democrat plants, he understood Syria and Aleppo... But he can't help himself with so much other shit he should just let go or just apologize spontaneously.

Winehole23
10-19-2016, 10:43 PM
The first debate was a turning point: Trump never looked back at his chances to win, which at the time were close to even.

DMX7
10-19-2016, 10:47 PM
He invited her to his wedding and she accepted. They're perfect for each other -- if you want to know the truth.

vy65
10-19-2016, 10:49 PM
I actually think Trump "won" this debate, in a weird way. Not because he distinguished himself as anything presidential (he didn't). But he was more on point in terms of showing the nasty parts of Hillary (deleted emails, Wikileaks, etc ...). Although that may have more to do with Wallace being a good moderator as opposed to Trump being competent.

pgardn
10-19-2016, 10:49 PM
Gotta give it to Shitler tbh. Shes a woman that fits in with the 1%ers, can talk down to the retard population and can make backroom deals to keep the pigs fat with no remorse or 2nd thought. Oh and she can spill american soldier blood when need be with no problem whatsoever. Shes basically Dubya, Cheney and Rove all rolled into one large disgusting woman.

Better than a fckn madman, but very few people are happy about Hillary.

The crazy thing is people like you don't think things in this country can get any worse...That we are at some breaking point. Business as usual is very disappointing, but at least this is NOT Russia.

Winehole23
10-19-2016, 11:12 PM
I actually think Trump "won" this debate, in a weird way. Not because he distinguished himself as anything presidential (he didn't). But he was more on point in terms of showing the nasty parts of Hillary (deleted emails, Wikileaks, etc ...). Although that may have more to do with Wallace being a good moderator as opposed to Trump being competent.The format lent itself to debate-like self-presentation more than the previous ones, and the moderator exerted a modicum of control.

TheGreatYacht
10-19-2016, 11:39 PM
pay to hurt people at republican rallies
Poor Annabelle Trailerson from Mississippi now has one tooth instead on two! - SAD

ducks
10-19-2016, 11:44 PM
CLINTON: "I don't add a penny to the national debt."
THE FACTS:
Not true, according to the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. It estimates her increased spending in areas such as infrastructure, more financial aid for college and early childhood education, would increase the national debt by $200 billion over 10 years. That is far less than their estimate for Trump, who they predict would add $5.3 trillion over 10 years. But it's plenty more than a penny.

HarlemHeat37
10-20-2016, 12:40 AM

I don't agree that it was a work, but it's evident that Trump has known that he's been finished for weeks and is now looking towards his upcoming TV project, like you said(next gig)..

Fortunately, I'd go as far as saying I wouldn't be surprised if Shillary is impeached halfway into her term, tbh..the universal dislike for her(outside of Reck) is overwhelming, and there's too much dirt on her, a fatal controversy is inevitable..

StrengthAndHonor
10-20-2016, 01:16 AM
Obviously this question calls for speculation. I would say that, when he entered the race, it was a vanity and marketing exercise for him. Just another form of reality TV show. As the race wore on, and the media fell in love with covering him, he realized that he could actually win and decided that he wanted to.

da_suns_fan
10-20-2016, 03:50 AM
Basically Trump blew an early 20 point lead to lose by 15 in this debate.

Pelicans78
10-20-2016, 04:28 AM

Most of the other mainstream GOP would have beaten her including Jeb. None of those guys had the baggage she does. And Jeb had a much better record as governor compared to his brother plus would have gotten a lot more Hispanic voters than Trump is getting now.

boutons_deux
10-20-2016, 06:37 AM
"Most of the other mainstream GOP"

bullshit. America didn't want another Bush, and all the other assholes are too far right, which is where the astroturf Repug asshole base wants them to be, unelectable except in slave/red states.

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 06:38 AM
Most of the other mainstream GOP would have beaten her including Jeb. None of those guys had the baggage she does. And Jeb had a much better record as governor compared to his brother plus would have gotten a lot more Hispanic voters than Trump is getting now.

I don't buy it, the Bush name is toxic as hell. Kasich would have beaten Clinton. So would Romney. Rubio I'd probably bet on over Clinton, but I doubt he'd be the slam dunk Kasich or Romney would have been. I think Ryan would be a coin flip because of his Medicare plan. Christie would have lost because of his weight. Cruz and Bush would have gotten destroyed.

boutons_deux
10-20-2016, 06:45 AM
Kasich's record in OH would have blocked him.

Rubio is just a zero, no accomplishments, horrible record of absenteeism in Senate, and he may not win back his Senate seat in slave state FL.

Romney lost badly once, and his record plus his p/e predations would have brought him down again, plus he probably wouldn't release all his tax returns, again, because he got caught criminally evading tax.

t

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 06:49 AM
They tried that "failed policy" bit with GWB regarding his dad. It didn't work.

I don't think people really looked at Bush 41 as having a failed presidency like they did W. Bush 41's Gulf War was wildly popular and he lost the election mostly because he raised taxes after claiming "No New Taxes!", not because he drove the country off a cliff multiple times like his son.

boutons_deux
10-20-2016, 06:54 AM
41 lost because "it's the economy, stupid", the economy was bad, plus Clinton, a vastly superior politician, and his machine simply beat the shit out of the Repugs.

Xevious
10-20-2016, 07:55 AM
I don't agree that it was a work, but it's evident that Trump has known that he's been finished for weeks and is now looking towards his upcoming TV project, like you said(next gig)..

Fortunately, I'd go as far as saying I wouldn't be surprised if Shillary is impeached halfway into her term, tbh..the universal dislike for her(outside of Reck) is overwhelming, and there's too much dirt on her, a fatal controversy is inevitable..
They were talking about this on Morning Joe (probably the only MS NBC show I can stand). Hillary is going to be fucked from the get go. There's going to be investigation after investigation, people are going to keep combing over the wikileaks, McCain has already gone on record saying Congress will fight what ever Justices she tries to appoint, etc. Nothing is ever going to get done. Now if the roles were reversed and Trump won, the same shit would be taking place. The partisan devide is as wide as it has ever been, and these two candidates are probably the least equipped to deal with that just because of their shady backgrounds.

CosmicCowboy
10-20-2016, 08:20 AM
They were talking about this on Morning Joe (probably the only MS NBC show I can stand). Hillary is going to be fucked from the get go. There's going to be investigation after investigation, people are going to keep combing over the wikileaks, McCain has already gone on record saying Congress will fight what ever Justices she tries to appoint, etc. Nothing is ever going to get done. Now if the roles were reversed and Trump won, the same shit would be taking place. The partisan devide is as wide as it has ever been, and these two candidates are probably the least equipped to deal with that just because of their shady backgrounds.

Throw in the probable economic downturn in 2017 and Hillary will be crazy unpopular.

pgardn
10-20-2016, 08:27 AM

Welcome to our democracy, where it was purposely made easy to thwart big changes. Where a minority, or another branch, can thwart a president's initiative (or abuse of power if you label it such)

This is why we see congressional ratings are at an all time low while at the same time, the home state congressional leaders get high ratings from constituents BECAUSE they block the opposition. Congressmen are now running on the "I will block any attempt to....." platform.

pgardn
10-20-2016, 08:28 AM
Throw in the probable economic downturn in 2017 and Hillary will be crazy unpopular.

You said this about 2016. Tough business this prediction stuff.

DMC
10-20-2016, 08:36 AM
Hillary will be considered for the Nobel just like Obama was, for being the first female POTUS. Bill will be the diplomat with congress and the senate, and will be key in her 1st term to smoothing over relations with the GOP. The feds will form a bipartisan committee to investigate whatever Assange is waiting to dump on Hillary (I feel like Assange has something else, but it's going to be more damaging against a sitting POTUS than against a candidate).

I feel like Trump intentionally let HRC off the hook on too many things and instead went after mostly benign things that the US voters really don't know much about. When HRC said Donald can't be trusted with nuclear codes, he could have easily stated that even under this pressure to release them, his tax returns are safe but, as Sec of State, her emails obviously weren't. He could have pointed out that she claimed she didn't know what a confidential document looked like, even after being in office for so long, and that she testified that she doesn't recall much of it because of her state of mind or illness or whatever was happening at that time. He didn't say anything about it. His silence seemed scripted, to me anyhow.

101A
10-20-2016, 08:36 AM
41 lost because "it's the economy, stupid", the economy was bad, plus Clinton, a vastly superior politician, and his machine simply beat the shit out of the Repugs.

Perot nearly 20 million votes. Clinton got 5 more than Bush. Perot was easily drawing 80 - 90% of his support from conservatives/Republicans. If Perot isn't in the race, then Bush wins. If Nader, on the other hand, isn't running in '99, Al Gore Wins (or Clinton wins his 2nd)

DMC
10-20-2016, 08:42 AM
^Another moment in history I feel was staged. Perot comes along just long enough to pull votes then drops out. Why would a billionaire at their ages (Perot/Trump) give a shit about public office?

CosmicCowboy
10-20-2016, 08:45 AM
You said this about 2016. Tough business this prediction stuff.

1% GDP with zero interest rates and hanging on by a thread is not exactly anything to celebrate. Stock market PE is a joke. With 5 quarters in a row of down earnings an economic downturn is inevitable. The only question is what will trigger it.

pgardn
10-20-2016, 08:47 AM
^Another moment in history I feel was staged. Perot comes along just long enough to pull votes then drops out. Why would a billionaire at their ages (Perot/Trump) give a shit about public office?

Huge ego and desire to be noticed.

pgardn
10-20-2016, 08:54 AM
1% GDP with zero interest rates and hanging on by a thread is not exactly anything to celebrate. Stock market PE is a joke. With 5 quarters in a row of down earnings an economic downturn is inevitable. The only question is what will trigger it.

So you are getting out again and shifting to cash.
When?

Ive made money in 2016 against your prior prediction.

If you really play this game you know how tough it is. From any stand point. So you are too old to dollar cost average. I would just get into cash and turtle up I guess.

FromWayDowntown
10-20-2016, 08:55 AM
CLINTON: "I don't add a penny to the national debt."
THE FACTS:
Not true, according to the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. It estimates her increased spending in areas such as infrastructure, more financial aid for college and early childhood education, would increase the national debt by $200 billion over 10 years. That is far less than their estimate for Trump, who they predict would add $5.3 trillion over 10 years. But it's plenty more than a penny.

This is an interesting thing to fact check Hillary on; if you believe the source, the assessments aren't particularly good for your guy.

Warlord23
10-20-2016, 08:56 AM

So what's your overall theory? The US would have had a 40-year golden age of prosperity under an unbroken line of Republican presidents, except for Trojan horses Perot and Trump and Manchurian candidate Obama who have turned it into a Communist hellhole?

Warlord23
10-20-2016, 08:59 AM
So you are getting out again and shifting to cash.
When?

Ive made money in 2016 against your prior prediction.

If you really play this game you know how tough it is. From any stand point. So you are too old to dollar cost average. I would just get into cash and turtle up I guess.

As the saying goes, CC has successfully predicted 7 of the last 3 downturns, and the next one is underway all the time.

Pelicans78
10-20-2016, 09:58 AM
I don't buy it, the Bush name is toxic as hell. Kasich would have beaten Clinton. So would Romney. Rubio I'd probably bet on over Clinton, but I doubt he'd be the slam dunk Kasich or Romney would have been. I think Ryan would be a coin flip because of his Medicare plan. Christie would have lost because of his weight. Cruz and Bush would have gotten destroyed.

No way Jeb or Cruz would have gotten destroyed by Hillary especially compared to Trump who was the worst candidate to beat Hillary. Jeb would have gotten alot of mainstream/moderate Republicans plus has a really good record with Hispanics. Don't forget his brother won two terms as well and Jeb would have a had a ton of money to spend on against Hillary. Cruz would have had a tougher time, but he still had better a higher favorable opinion compared to Hillary. Hillary is such a bad candidate that it took the worst candidate ever for her to win.

Pelicans78
10-20-2016, 09:59 AM
Kasich's record in OH would have blocked him.

Rubio is just a zero, no accomplishments, horrible record of absenteeism in Senate, and he may not win back his Senate seat in slave state FL.

Romney lost badly once, and his record plus his p/e predations would have brought him down again, plus he probably wouldn't release all his tax returns, again, because he got caught criminally evading tax.

t

But none of those candidates are disliked as much as Hillary or have nearly the baggage. The only reason Hillary is winning is due to beating the worst candidate since Goldwater.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-20-2016, 10:06 AM
Hitlery would NOT have lost to Jeb... but Cruz would have had a better than even shot, and Rubio definitely would have beat her (and still might in 2020)...

Rubio was my and my family's pet cat all along and he should have won...

florige
10-20-2016, 10:13 AM

^^^That^^^ If he had another last name he would be our next President.

hater
10-20-2016, 10:32 AM
And the Clintler name is not toxic?

Pelicans78
10-20-2016, 10:34 AM
And the Clintler name is not toxic?

Apparently not as bad as Comrade Trump's.

But Bill Clinton's presidency wasn't horrible compared to GW's.

Wild Cobra
10-20-2016, 11:00 AM
Trump had something lie 310 stories about him, and the next highest spotlight guy was Jeb with 180 or something like that. It's about media coverage. You might not win by that, but Hillary has been in the press for 30 years or so. Sure people knew who Trump was but he's portrayed himself as an arrogant asshole for ratings on TV. He probably is an arrogant asshole. Regardless, you cannot get the toothpaste back into the tube.

It's going to be hard to have any real candidates for the next 20 years. I don't see any on the horizon unless the Speaker of the House becomes popular. I'd bet on Chelsea or Michelle Obama before that. Bush, his son, his other son, Clinton, his wife, and you watch, Hillary will appoint Michelle with a post.

Yes, he is an asshole. Arrogant? Maybe...

Hillary however is an absolute piece of scum, and for the life of my, I can't see anyone actually wanting to vote for her, unless they like Trump less.

Wild Cobra
10-20-2016, 11:02 AM
I actually think Trump "won" this debate, in a weird way. Not because he distinguished himself as anything presidential (he didn't). But he was more on point in terms of showing the nasty parts of Hillary (deleted emails, Wikileaks, etc ...). Although that may have more to do with Wallace being a good moderator as opposed to Trump being competent.

He is also realistic about situation, doesn't say he can fix the unfixable problems, doesn't sugar coat or try to by the election with promises he can't keep.

Election after election, we have candidates promise things that they never deliver. Do people really think Trump lost because he isn't trying to buy votes with lies?

Wild Cobra
10-20-2016, 11:04 AM
I don't think people really looked at Bush 41 as having a failed presidency like they did W. Bush 41's Gulf War was wildly popular and he lost the election mostly because he raised taxes after claiming "No New Taxes!", not because he drove the country off a cliff multiple times like his son.

The reneging on the "no new taxes" was a smaller factor I think than Ross Perot taking his votes.

Wild Cobra
10-20-2016, 11:09 AM
At least the presidency isn't as important as congress. The economy tanked starting in late 2006 when it was obvious the democrats were going to take congress.

clambake
10-20-2016, 11:10 AM
At least the presidency isn't as important as congress. The economy tanked starting in late 2006 when it was obvious the democrats were going to take congress.

good dope or what?

Th'Pusher
10-20-2016, 11:53 AM
He is also realistic about situation, doesn't say he can fix the unfixable problems, doesn't sugar coat or try to by the election with promises he can't keep.

Election after election, we have candidates promise things that they never deliver. Do people really think Trump lost because he isn't trying to buy votes with lies?

:lol you think in the unlikely event he wins he is going to deliver on the wall and that ridiculous tax plan. He may be able to get that shit through the house, but not the senate...unless of course they change the filibuster rules.

Warlord23
10-20-2016, 12:03 PM
Yes, he is an asshole. Arrogant? Maybe...

Hillary however is an absolute piece of scum, and for the life of my, I can't see anyone actually wanting to vote for her, unless they like Trump less.

Turns out people prefer a corrupt, status-quo politician who knows how the world works than an uninformed moron who can't control his mouth or his ego.

DMC
10-20-2016, 12:07 PM
I feel like a lot of people have no idea what the candidate is running on, their platform. They instead vote for things like skin color, gender, age, fashion sense, physical appearance, speaking prowess... charisma and such. I cannot count the number of people who say they voted for X because they just seemed like a better person.

DMC
10-20-2016, 12:09 PM
Turns out people prefer a corrupt, status-quo politician who knows how the world works than an uninformed moron who can't control his mouth or his ego.

I've always said if Bill could have run again he'd win in a landslide. Those guys from those days would destroy these guys, mostly. Never was a fan of Bill, but either Bill or Obama would have mopped the floor up with Trump.

Xevious
10-20-2016, 12:58 PM
That's a gross oversimplification. The crash was already an inevitably by 2006 regardless of who was in congress at the time.

Splits
10-20-2016, 12:59 PM

Obummer's governance tracked pretty closely to his campaign, sans closing Gitmo

Splits
10-20-2016, 01:03 PM
:lol you think in the unlikely event he wins he is going to deliver on the wall and that ridiculous tax plan. He may be able to get that shit through the house, but not the senate...unless of course they change the filibuster rules.

No matter the outcome of the Senate this year, the fillibuster is dead, tbh.

And rightfully so. Fuck the Dakotas, Idaho, and other cumsucking shitholes overriding NY, Cali, and Texas.

Spurminator
10-20-2016, 01:47 PM

I think Cruz would have won, which is why I was happy Trump beat him. He would have invigorated much more of the evangelical vote that has been put off by Trump, and I think he would have done a better job of making Clinton's scandals a problem for her.

DarrinS
10-20-2016, 02:57 PM
Rubio is just a zero, no accomplishments, horrible record of absenteeism in Senate...

So, pretty much just like Obama in 2008.

Sportcamper
10-20-2016, 03:07 PM
I am going to miss looking at Melania and Ivanka...But IMO what did Trump in was his sons killing a Triceratops...PETA did not like that...

Trump's Sons Kill a Triceratops on Hunting Safari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw

pgardn
10-20-2016, 03:13 PM
Nasty....

Cunning and evil are better.
Now Trump is nasty.

pgardn
10-20-2016, 03:16 PM
I am going to miss looking at Melania and Ivanka...But IMO what did Trump in was his sons killing a Triceratops...PETA did not like that...

Trump's Sons Kill a Triceratops on Hunting Safari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw

Thats funny.

Did you get the video with the conservatives claiming the animal never existed, fossils are fake, and God's way of testing us on creation? The conservatives were all over that scam, can't fool them.

Spurminator
10-20-2016, 03:20 PM
I didn't watch the video but isn't that Triceratops hoax older than Trump's presidential campaign? Did it just get repackaged?

Sportcamper
10-20-2016, 03:25 PM
I never understood the bizarre theory that dinosaurs never existed…I grew up in religious schools in LA & we took field trips to the La Brea tar pits every year to check out the preserved skeletons…

Sportcamper
10-20-2016, 03:30 PM
I didn't watch the video but isn't that Triceratops hoax older than Trump's presidential campaign?
Did it just get repackaged?

I think the humor is that one can go to Venice or Santa Monica Cali & interview same of the dumbest most gullible people on the planet…The video is worth watching…The Trump brothers also killed an endangered Saber tooth tiger…

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 05:03 PM
I think Cruz would have won, which is why I was happy Trump beat him. He would have invigorated much more of the evangelical vote that has been put off by Trump, and I think he would have done a better job of making Clinton's scandals a problem for her.

What evangelical vote has Trump lost? He's got Falwell Jr fellating him and evangelicals seem to support him in great numbers. Evangelicals are pretty often straight ticket voters because of abortion.

spurraider21
10-20-2016, 05:11 PM

And rightfully so. Fuck the Dakotas, Idaho, and other cumsucking shitholes overriding NY, Cali, and Texas.
unless trump wins the election somehow... then the filibuster will be alive and well

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 05:11 PM
Also Cruz looks horrible on TV. He gives off this creepy uncle vibe. I know he is an extremely skilled debater but that did fuck all for him in the Republican debates when no one stays on topic, and no one stays on topic in the general election debates either. Cruz is too religious, that wouldn't fly well today either.

spurraider21
10-20-2016, 05:12 PM
Evangelicals are pretty often straight ticket voters because of abortion.
fitting that they're rallying behind an abortion of a candidate

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 05:13 PM

What makes you say that? There is zero chance a party controls 60+ senate seats.

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 05:49 PM
No way Jeb or Cruz would have gotten destroyed by Hillary especially compared to Trump who was the worst candidate to beat Hillary. Jeb would have gotten alot of mainstream/moderate Republicans plus has a really good record with Hispanics. Don't forget his brother won two terms as well and Jeb would have a had a ton of money to spend on against Hillary. Cruz would have had a tougher time, but he still had better a higher favorable opinion compared to Hillary. Hillary is such a bad candidate that it took the worst candidate ever for her to win.

The country wasn't anywhere near as polarized in 2000 as it is now. I don't buy Jeb could pull the hispanic vote his brother did, I think you're really overrating him. Kasich, Ryan, and Rubio are probably their best chances for the white house. The Bush name is the entire reason the Democrats won all three houses in 2008 and the only demographic too young to remember the Bush years went strongly to Bernie, no way they're voting for Jeb.

spurraider21
10-20-2016, 05:56 PM
:lmao jeb... i hae NO clue how anybody thought he had a remote chance

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 06:05 PM
Perot nearly 20 million votes. Clinton got 5 more than Bush. Perot was easily drawing 80 - 90% of his support from conservatives/Republicans. If Perot isn't in the race, then Bush wins. If Nader, on the other hand, isn't running in '99, Al Gore Wins (or Clinton wins his 2nd)

Fivethirtyeight.com had a video about Perot the other day claiming exit polls from Perot voters had them split at 38% Bush, 38% Clinton, and 24% no one had Perot not been in the race.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-ross-perot-myth/

Splits
10-20-2016, 08:00 PM
What makes you say that? There is zero chance a party controls 60+ senate seats.

Because the party that controls the Senate can abolish the fillibuster with a simple majority. Dems already did it with non-SC judicial appointees. It's just a matter of time.

Splits
10-20-2016, 08:02 PM
unless trump wins the election somehow... then the filibuster will be alive and well

Well of course the opposing party wouldn't abolish it if they don't hold the WH.

If Trump wins and the Senate remains R, the first order of business in the Senate is to drown the fillibuster in the bathtub. Same thing if the opposite holds true.

Spurminator
10-20-2016, 09:49 PM
What evangelical vote has Trump lost? He's got Falwell Jr fellating him and evangelicals seem to support him in great numbers. Evangelicals are pretty often straight ticket voters because of abortion.

He has a few of the fraud Evangelical leaders in his tank but we'll see if the voters turn out. Anecdotal, but many of the usual Christian Republican die-hards I know have said they'd rather stay home than vote for either Clinton or Trump.

That wouldn't be an issue for Cruz, he'd make them believe Jesus was calling them to the polls to defeat Hillary.

Pelicans78
10-20-2016, 10:49 PM
Evangelicals are strongly in favor with Trump. They're the biggest reason he won the Southern states. And they all hate Hillary because of her Pro-choice stance.

PublicOption
10-21-2016, 02:09 AM
She better be a nasty woman. She will establish a no fly zone over Syria. She is pissed at Assad and he is gonna pay.

ElNono
10-21-2016, 02:33 AM
I feel like a lot of people have no idea what the candidate is running on, their platform. They instead vote for things like skin color, gender, age, fashion sense, physical appearance, speaking prowess... charisma and such. I cannot count the number of people who say they voted for X because they just seemed like a better person.

It's a personality contest, tbh.... not new either, probably a big reason a guy like Reagan won too...

Winehole23
10-21-2016, 08:01 AM
1% GDP with zero interest rates and hanging on by a thread is not exactly anything to celebrate. Stock market PE is a joke. With 5 quarters in a row of down earnings an economic downturn is inevitable. The only question is what will trigger it.so much for your predictions of hyperinflation

ducks
10-21-2016, 09:59 AM
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-donna-brazile-shreds-obama-economy/
WikiLeaks: Donna Brazile Shreds Obama Economy

rmt
10-21-2016, 03:02 PM
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-donna-brazile-shreds-obama-economy/
WikiLeaks: Donna Brazile Shreds Obama Economy

They frame/word what's put out there in the best of terms to make it seem that everything's rosy - e.g. enrollment in Obamacare care is up 9% and not highlighting that by June it's down by 17%. SS benefits go up $4/month but that's not what I'm seeing at the grocery store - this is not even touching on the cost of housing. They tout 5% unemployment, but 94 million adults are not in the labor force.

ducks, thanks for all your work on the emails.

CosmicCowboy
10-21-2016, 03:05 PM
so much for your predictions of hyperinflation

way to be snarky.

If I absolutely predicted hyperinflation please provide the post.

Splits
10-21-2016, 03:16 PM
ducks, thanks for all your work on the emails.

:lmao

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 08:48 AM
way to be snarky.

If I absolutely predicted hyperinflation please provide the post.In 2012 you said 10% inflation wasn't out of the question:http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191048&p=5641099&viewfull=1#post5641099

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 08:51 AM
In 2013 you suggested hyperinflation was an inevitability, and claimed to have staked your financial life on it: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164863&page=4&p=6190117&viewfull=1#post6190117

CosmicCowboy
10-22-2016, 08:51 AM
In 2012 you said 10% inflation wasn't out of the question:http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191048&p=5641099&viewfull=1#post5641099

10% inflation is still not out of the question and that is FAR from hyperinflation.

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 08:54 AM
another suggestion of inevitability here:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164863&page=4&p=6190894&viewfull=1#post6190894

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 09:00 AM
again here: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206097&page=4&p=6224145&viewfull=1#post6224145

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 09:05 AM
dancing around it here: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110689&page=2&p=7858233&viewfull=1#post7858233

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 09:07 AM
another inflation prediction: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212091&page=3&p=6471909&viewfull=1#post6471909

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 09:09 AM
same thread:, another doozy of a prediction:

At the rate things are going in 20 years the Yuan will be the accepted reserve currency and the Dollar will be like the Euro.

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 09:12 AM
tidings of financial doom for the US and the dollar here:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212091&page=2&p=6469134&viewfull=1#post6469134

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 09:13 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by 2centsworth (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6469037#post6469037)

Please explain the downside to this "geometric growth"? Quantify the risks and tell me when these consequences are going to happen.

Good question. I figure 5-10 years till the tipping point. US currency has been THE reserve currency of the world. There are demands for dollars to do currency exchanges worldwide. As the US government and the Fed continues to shit massive amounts of "new" currency into the market to finance deficits as far as the eye can see the rest of the world is looking for dollar alternatives. When they find it the dollar is gonna go to shit.

I am literally betting my financial life on it. Fuck Dave Ramsey. By the end of the year I will literally have over a million dollars of low interest long term fixed interest dollar debt placed in hard assets that can roll with inflation.

rmt
10-22-2016, 09:15 AM
I don't know what method the government is using to calculate inflation but I know my prices at the grocery store. Everything (except gas) has gone up - housing, groceries, clothes, tuition, insurance, utilities, taxes, etc. They must be using some funny math like that 5% unemployment rate they keep touting (with 94 million not working).

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 09:15 AM
so, maybe it's not hyperinflation, but there's a clear pattern of CC predicting inflation, the demise of the US Dollar, and saying he's betting the house on it.

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 09:19 AM
Oh, I think a 5-10 year window is reasonable for inflation induced by the actions of the Fed to return with a vengeance. Like I said, I'm betting a lot of money on that opinion.

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 09:27 AM
"inflation with a vengeance," but not hyperinflation.

CC has been beating the drumbeat of imminent economic doom for the dollar, the budget and the USA for years.

CosmicCowboy
10-22-2016, 11:12 AM
"inflation with a vengeance," but not hyperinflation.

CC has been beating the drumbeat of imminent economic doom for the dollar, the budget and the USA for years.

:lol

Get back to me when Congress and the President actually deal with the imminent demise of Social Security and Medicare. There are no possible politically acceptable solutions that don't involve monetizing the governments obligations to the detriment of the dollar.

CosmicCowboy
10-22-2016, 11:17 AM
BTW, my strategy has worked since I stated I was putting my money in hard assets. The house I bought three years ago is now worth $30,000 more than I paid for it which just beat the hell out of inflation after all expenses and I did it with borrowed money. I'm about to buy another one. The reason this strategy is working is because interest rates are clearly being manipulated which benefits borrowers instead of savers.

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 11:32 AM

Get back to me when Congress and the President actually deal with the imminent demise of Social Security and Medicare. There are no possible politically acceptable solutions that don't involve monetizing the governments obligations to the detriment of the dollar.how imminent is the demise of Social Security and Medicare and what do you base this prediction on?

Winehole23
10-22-2016, 11:35 AM
BTW, my strategy has worked since I stated I was putting my money in hard assets. The house I bought three years ago is now worth $30,000 more than I paid for it which just beat the hell out of inflation after all expenses and I did it with borrowed money. I'm about to buy another one. The reason this strategy is working is because interest rates are clearly being manipulated which benefits borrowers instead of savers.duh. low interest rates favor borrowers over savers.

so much for your predictions of inflation, now you're predicting a recession.

when will we see inflation around 5-10%?

rmt
10-22-2016, 11:41 AM
BTW, my strategy has worked since I stated I was putting my money in hard assets. The house I bought three years ago is now worth $30,000 more than I paid for it which just beat the hell out of inflation after all expenses and I did it with borrowed money. I'm about to buy another one. The reason this strategy is working is because interest rates are clearly being manipulated which benefits borrowers instead of savers.

This is part of what I said in an earlier post. The young who don't have capital/money to take advantage of all this easy money and low interest rates are voting against their self interest by voting for Hillary and continuation of Obama's policies. Wall Street and US Chamber of Commerce are backing Hillary because they want open borders, cheap labor and low interest rates.

BTW, gold miners has done fantastically for me this year - another hard asset.

CosmicCowboy
10-22-2016, 11:43 AM
duh. low interest rates favor borrowers over savers.

so much for your predictions of inflation, now you're predicting a recession.

when will we see inflation around 5-10%?

Look at this trend. There are two ways to reduce total debt. Even you should admit the debt to GDP trend can't continue forever. Either raise taxes dramatically across the board or monetize it and hide the "tax increase" in the increased cost of goods and services.

Which do you think our politicians have the courage to do?

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2015/01/BO_debtgdp.png&w=1484

CosmicCowboy
10-22-2016, 11:46 AM
BTW, I'm leaving for the airport on a fishing trip to Costa Rica soon and won't be responding to you so you can have the last word and declare victory.

rmt
10-22-2016, 11:48 AM

Keep doing that CC. When the s**t hits the ceiling (look at all the unfunded liabilities - SS, Medicare, Medicaid, ACA, $20 trillion debt, pensions that no one is addressing), hard assets will skyrocket. And Hillary wants to add tuition/debt-free college and single payer - oh, yeah, we can afford all that too.

Th'Pusher
10-22-2016, 12:06 PM
Keep doing that CC. When the s**t hits the ceiling (look at all the unfunded liabilities - SS, Medicare, Medicaid, ACA, $20 trillion debt, pensions that no one is addressing), hard assets will skyrocket. And Hillary wants to add tuition/debt-free college and single payer - oh, yeah, we can afford all that too.

Why do you conveniently ignore the fact that any independent analysis has your guy's policy proposals adding more to the national debt by more than anything HRC is proposing (Big league)?

baseline bum
10-22-2016, 12:38 PM

Free college is just an empty promise she made to try to get Bernie voters, knowing it is in no way politically feasible since the GOP has virtually locked up a house victory through gerrymandering. Single payer passing a Republican House? Are you on drugs? It's your boy Trump who would actually be able to explode the debt with his campaign promises since a Trump victory would almost certainly come with a Republican senate. Then he could push his huge tax cuts for the rich just like Bush did when the GOP controlled all three houses last time. Can we afford Trump's tax cuts for the rich?

rmt
10-22-2016, 12:40 PM
Independent analysis? You mean, like how the CBO scored ACA? Don't make me laugh on how off they were - both on how many people would be covered/enrolled and what it would cost. How about whatever independent analysis was done on Medicare when it was first put in? Should I go down the list of each government program that was supposed to do xyz for abc cost and didn't?

I choose to believe Trump when he says he's for the American worker - which includes closing the border, re-negotiating NAFTA, not doing TPP, not increasing H1-B visas, bringing back the trillions parked abroad with lower tax than Hillary with her open trade, open borders, hemispheric bent, Wall Street/foreign countries entanglements, probable increase in H1-B visas (why else is Silicon Valley cozying up to her) and more social programs that we can't afford.

baseline bum
10-22-2016, 12:42 PM
Why do you conveniently ignore the fact that any independent analysis has your guy's policy proposals adding more to the national debt by more than anything HRC is proposing (Big league)?

It's funny because Hillary could never get that agenda through congress if she wins, but Trump absolutely could and would get expensive his tax cut through if he wins.

baseline bum
10-22-2016, 12:47 PM
I don't get all the whining about the free college proposal. Hillary just said it because she knows she'd never actually be called on it. She can just blame the Republican House for not getting it done and pretend to be really progressive on education. And no way she has a Democratic senate after the 2018 midterms.

Th'Pusher
10-22-2016, 01:07 PM
Independent analysis? You mean, like how the CBO scored ACA? Don't make me laugh on how off they were - both on how many people would be covered/enrolled and what it would cost. How about whatever independent analysis was done on Medicare when it was first put in? Should I go down the list of each government program that was supposed to do xyz for abc cost and didn't?

I choose to believe Trump when he says he's for the American worker - which includes closing the border, re-negotiating NAFTA, not doing TPP, not increasing H1-B visas, bringing back the trillions parked abroad with lower tax than Hillary with her open trade, open borders, hemispheric bent, Wall Street/foreign countries entanglements, probable increase in H1-B visas (why else is Silicon Valley cozying up to her) and more social programs that we can't afford.

And this is why I can't wait for the election to be over so you fucking tourists can mosey on back upstairs and take your irrational thinking with you.

Spurminator
10-22-2016, 01:27 PM
I choose to believe Trump when he says he's for the American worker

Yeah, he's put behind 70 years of exclusive self-interest to run for President to help others.

hater
10-22-2016, 01:28 PM

Yeah, he's put behind 70 years of exclusive self-interest to run for President to help others.

Do you believ Shillary is in for the average american?

Spurminator
10-22-2016, 01:33 PM
Do you believ Shillary is in for the average american?

Did I say I believed that?

rmt
10-22-2016, 04:14 PM
And this is why I can't wait for the election to be over so you fucking tourists can mosey on back upstairs and take your irrational thinking with you.

Irrational thinking? Disregarding my 2nd paragraph which is an opinion - what in my first paragraph and answer to your question do you disagree with?

Th'Pusher
10-22-2016, 05:13 PM
Irrational thinking? Disregarding my 2nd paragraph which is an opinion - what in my first paragraph and answer to your question do you disagree with?

Yes. With all of the evidence we have on the effects of tax policy, it's irrational to believe that Trump's tax plan will do anything other than blow the doors off the national debt.

baseline bum
10-22-2016, 05:24 PM
Yes. With all of the evidence we have on the effects of tax policy, it's irrational to believe that Trump's tax plan will do anything other than blow the doors off the national debt.

:cry But Hillary's fake college plan and single payer medicine that Ryan will surely pass :cry

LkrFan
10-22-2016, 11:31 PM

ElNono
10-23-2016, 12:06 AM

look at you reynaldo, all happy they're not building det wall :lol

boutons_deux
10-23-2016, 12:48 AM
:cry But Hillary's fake college plan and single payer medicine that Ryan will surely pass :cry

nothing will pass, total strict obstructionism. House Repugs, without fail, will continue to defund govt, fuck it up as much as possible, as will red/slave states. The ideology is that govt cannot do anything good, Repugs will fuck it up to "prove" it to its suckered, ignorant base, so all must be privatized, which of course would really fuck things up.

LkrFan
10-23-2016, 12:58 PM
look at you reynaldo, all happy they're not building det wall :lol

¡Hillary hará América grandes otra vez! :lol