PDA

View Full Version : OT: The harsh reality: Tim Duncan = Larry Holmes\Kobe Bryant = Mike Tyson

Thebesteva
10-20-2016, 12:43 PM
Every one has Larry ahead of Mike in their top 10 rankings but honestly...when's the last time you sat down and watched a Larry Holmes highlight video or even gave a shit about Larry Holmes? People still talk Tyson, watch highlights, and he stars in movies. Every body will be talking about Kobe for decades to come but when they sit down to talk top 10 they might have Timmy ahead on their list but no one is gonna sit down and give a shit about the guy.

And of course, much like Tyson V Holmes, Kobe smashed Duncan overall head to head but still in the rankings we pretend Tim is ahead of Kobe.

INB4 rape Tyson and Kirby raped

RD2191
10-20-2016, 12:52 PM
Kirby raped.

RGMCSE
10-20-2016, 01:03 PM
Kirby raped.

Laker fan trolling their own again. Nothing to see here.

Brazil
10-20-2016, 01:17 PM
The harsh reality = OP is a faggot and this thread does not make any sense

Joseph Kony
10-20-2016, 01:39 PM
5/3/2 > 5/2/1

No further discussion needed

spursistan
10-20-2016, 02:38 PM
5/3/2 > 5/2/1

No further discussion needed

whitemamba
10-20-2016, 02:54 PM
TBE, ill be in vegas for kovalev/ward anyone else cruising?

Chris
10-20-2016, 03:02 PM
Kirby raped.

Clipper Nation
10-20-2016, 06:13 PM
Kobe is more like Ronald Rousey than Tyson, tbh.

poeticism707
10-20-2016, 06:37 PM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Chris
10-20-2016, 06:55 PM

:lol

Thebesteva
10-20-2016, 09:53 PM
TBE, ill be in vegas for kovalev/ward anyone else cruising?

My nigga...I wont be there. Lucky ass guy

Kidd K
10-21-2016, 02:33 AM
Kobe was a worse player with less accomplishments, so no. More like Duncan is George Foreman and Kobe is some overrated middleweight.

Sean Cagney
10-21-2016, 02:38 AM
#12.............

10-21-2016, 05:51 AM
The harsh reality = they were selling your shit.

Chucho
10-21-2016, 01:06 PM
Difference between Holmes and Tyson?

Holmes beat legitimate, top heavyweights. Tyson was a man sifting through Bums of the Month.

Only twits that can't identify their ass from a hole in the ground even see any synergies here that make their Rapist look good. So you had a polished turd? Good for you. Moron, try again, because you can't stop the skull fucking y'all been taking the last 24 months.

Kawhitstorm
10-21-2016, 01:16 PM
You're right, Kirby/Mike both RAPED.:wakeup

Thread
10-21-2016, 02:07 PM
You're right, Kirby/Mike both RAPED.:wakeup

You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

Thread
10-21-2016, 02:08 PM
Difference between Holmes and Tyson?

Holmes beat legitimate, top heavyweights. Tyson was a man sifting through Bums of the Month.

Only twits that can't identify their ass from a hole in the ground even see any synergies here that make their Rapist look good. So you had a polished turd? Good for you. Moron, try again, because you can't stop the skull fucking y'all been taking the last 24 months.

Thread
10-21-2016, 02:09 PM
The harsh reality = they were selling your shit.

Chucho
10-21-2016, 04:44 PM
Quite right. But your Kobe raped twice; once in Colorado and once in LA. LA is still walkingin shame and doesnt want to face the reality they've been supressing since it happened.

Splits
10-21-2016, 09:30 PM

Your Kirby statutoried his wife and forciblied that hotel worker. He's serial

DMC
10-21-2016, 09:55 PM
Every one has Larry ahead of Mike in their top 10 rankings but honestly...when's the last time you sat down and watched a Larry Holmes highlight video or even gave a shit about Larry Holmes? People still talk Tyson, watch highlights, and he stars in movies. Every body will be talking about Kobe for decades to come but when they sit down to talk top 10 they might have Timmy ahead on their list but no one is gonna sit down and give a shit about the guy.

And of course, much like Tyson V Holmes, Kobe smashed Duncan overall head to head but still in the rankings we pretend Tim is ahead of Kobe.

And you = Pinoy faggot

Arcadian
10-21-2016, 11:43 PM
The harsh reality: OP is a faggot.

Spurtacular
10-22-2016, 01:03 AM

I've never met anyone that had LH in their top ten, tbh. And Mike Tyson turned out to be more hype than substance. I can see why you'd want to compare Kobe to him.

hitmanyr2k
10-22-2016, 01:37 PM

Larry Holmes was way past his prime when he fought Tyson. I actually spent part of my childhood in Easton, PA when Holmes was in his prime. For being a heavyweight boxing champ he was very accessible. He turned my 7th birthday into a block party when he showed up at my house and word spread quick lol. My father was trying to recruit one of his siblings into the Marine Corps at the time and they somehow ended up talking and became friends.

Thebesteva
10-22-2016, 02:51 PM
I've never met anyone that had LH in their top ten, tbh. And Mike Tyson turned out to be more hype than substance. I can see why you'd want to compare Kobe to him.

Every body has larry holmes in their top 10 heavies of all time...the fuck u talking bout?

Thebesteva
10-22-2016, 02:52 PM

Just because I like my prostate scratched with a penis head doesnt make me gay.

Spurtacular
10-22-2016, 06:22 PM
Every body has larry holmes in their top 10 heavies of all time...the fuck u talking bout?

He might make a few superficial top ten lists due to some superficial accolades. He certainly makes almost nobody's top five. And when he fought Mike Tyson, he was 38 and coming out of retirement for a big pay day. Your analogy is funny b/c you basically compared Kobe to T-Mac and not a Jordan or a Bird. That's where Kobe is though; so good job, bro.

Silver&Black
10-22-2016, 06:37 PM
Just because I like my prostate scratched with a penis head doesnt make me gay.

It makes you a Lakers fan, tbh.

baseline bum
10-22-2016, 06:52 PM

Remember that time Holmes made Tyson cry? Or the time Holmes knocked him out winning every round? Me neither.

Obstructed_View
10-22-2016, 06:54 PM
Duncan = Holyfield. Kobe = Tyson for rape and fan ignorance.

Thread
10-23-2016, 01:13 AM
Duncan = Holyfield. Kobe = Tyson for rape and fan ignorance.

You've nary room, Obst. Your Neal raped as well.

Obstructed_View
10-23-2016, 04:09 PM
You've nary room, Obst. Your Neal raped as well.

Okay, you convinced me.

Kobe Bryant = Gary Neal

Thread
10-23-2016, 11:50 PM
Okay, you convinced me.

Kobe Bryant = Gary Neal

Yes, they both raped.

Obstructed_View
10-24-2016, 12:25 AM
Yes, they both raped.

Yep. Both rapists. Just like Mike Tyson, who Evander Holyfield beat the living shit out of.