PDA

View Full Version : Fox news

clambake
10-20-2016, 01:37 PM
this is the first time in a loooooooong time that even fox is dumping on donald.

these assholes cheered for that airhead palin all the way to the end.

i smell a rat.

Spurminator
10-20-2016, 01:41 PM
Well... Palin didn't accuse Fox News of unfavorable treatment. Also Ailes was still there.

but still, no sympathy from me. They birthed this abomination.

clambake
10-20-2016, 01:47 PM
Well... Palin didn't accuse Fox News of unfavorable treatment.

thats what i mean. they never treated her like they are treating trump.

Spurminator
10-20-2016, 01:51 PM
thats what i mean. they never treated her like they are treating trump.

She wasn't saying bitchy things about their hosts. Generally she was pretty well behaved during her VP campaign, just really really dumb.

clambake
10-20-2016, 01:56 PM
fox never did anything for palin to bitch about. hell, they personally and deliberately elevated her importance.

Spurminator
10-20-2016, 02:09 PM
Probably a pretty good chance Ailes thought he could fuck her and give her a show.

DarrinS
10-20-2016, 02:52 PM
Megyn Kelly has been critical of him since the primaries

DarrinS
10-20-2016, 02:53 PM
And Wallace was the best moderator by far. Not all of Fox talking heads are Sean Hannity.

DMC
10-20-2016, 02:56 PM
Reuters..

I stopped visiting Fox or CNN or MSNBC news. Best way to get US news is from another country, US has too many niche media markets who push niche agendas.

rmt
10-20-2016, 04:06 PM

And then she sucked up to him when he won the nomination - marched into Trump Tower and got him on her TV special - hedged her bets.

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 05:21 PM
this is the first time in a loooooooong time that even fox is dumping on donald.

these assholes cheered for that airhead palin all the way to the end.

i smell a rat.

It was funny when they shit all over Palin the day after the election though. Eg, she didn't know Africa wasn't a country. :lmao

baseline bum
10-20-2016, 05:22 PM
And Wallace was the best moderator by far. Not all of Fox talking heads are Sean Hannity.

Yeah, at the end of the debate I wanted to cast my vote for Wallace. :lol

I love that he called Clinton out on her ridiculous no fly zone talk.

ElNono
10-21-2016, 02:38 AM
Reuters..

I stopped visiting Fox or CNN or MSNBC news. Best way to get US news is from another country, US has too many niche media markets who push niche agendas.

Correctamundo

Reck
10-21-2016, 02:57 AM

Well, he did called her a bleeding vagina. :lol

Xevious
10-21-2016, 07:46 AM
Sean Hannity brings the entire network down. Even O'Reilly who is hard-lined conservative is able to call bullshit to Trump's face duing interviews.

DMC
10-21-2016, 03:50 PM
You see this on both sides:

Guest: Person X did a horrible thing
Host: But what about when person Y did such and such?

There's never any real discussions, it's all one salesman trying to out sell the other with competing products, never anything about news.

Then you have all the little annoying little shills running around parroting the sales pitches like Amway assholes on every forum where politics is discussed. The lines are so clearly divided that there's no real reason to even discuss anything, no one is buying, just selling.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-21-2016, 04:02 PM
You see this on both sides:

Guest: Person X did a horrible thing
Host: But what about when person Y did such and such?

There's never any real discussions, it's all one salesman trying to out sell the other with competing products, never anything about news.

Then you have all the little annoying little shills running around parroting the sales pitches like Amway assholes on every forum where politics is discussed. The lines are so clearly divided that there's no real reason to even discuss anything, no one is buying, just selling.

That is not the dynamic I see. I see hosts asking questions and and the conservative political candidates deflecting with moral relativism or equivalencies. Liberals deflect by changing the subject.

For example when asked about his sex assault comments Trump brings up Bill and says what he did was worse. When Clinton is asked about the emails she brings up Russia. They are not remotely the same method.