PDA

View Full Version : Clintler doubles down on war in Syria yet lies to americans about it

hater
10-20-2016, 05:45 PM
This pig of a woman still calling for a no fly zone when the entire expert world has declared
It could not happen without shooting Russian planes down thus start a war

At the same time this bitch says no way there will be boots on the ground in Syria and misses the fact that she will hand US airforce to Al Nusra and ISIS.

All involved also still claim that Syrian government is fighting to take Syrias biggest city from rebels but miss to say that Allepo is already 90% in pro-government and only a small fraction is still "rebel"

Actually only 10% of Allepo is rebel the rest is pro government.

griBXbxQrCk

clambake
10-20-2016, 05:48 PM
take your anger to the battlefield. be careful, young patriot.

hater
10-20-2016, 06:07 PM
Watch the video cool guy

You might learns a thing or teo

clambake
10-20-2016, 06:23 PM
i know what your saying.....and i ask......what will you do, my brave young patriot?

hater
10-20-2016, 06:51 PM
K cool guy

clambake
10-20-2016, 07:04 PM
i just saw a guy on the news that said clinton needs to be taken out. he said if she gets elected, he would do everything he can to take her out. when asked if thats a threat, he said i don't know, is it?

how you feel about that, hater?

DarrinS
10-20-2016, 07:06 PM
The ME was fubar before I was born and I'm 47. It will be fubar when my grandkids are my age and I'm long gone. Fuck the ME, tbh.

hater
10-20-2016, 07:08 PM
Theres crazies everywhere. I remember Obomber had extra security in his inaguration.

IMO killing off a tyrant usually brings more doom to the country. Look what happened to Iraq, Lybia, etc

DMC
10-20-2016, 09:08 PM
Nothing says objectiveness like party hack terms.

pgardn
10-20-2016, 09:19 PM
This pig of a woman still calling for a no fly zone when the entire expert world has declared
It could not happen without shooting Russian planes down thus start a war

At the same time this bitch says no way there will be boots on the ground in Syria and misses the fact that she will hand US airforce to Al Nusra and ISIS.

All involved also still claim that Syrian government is fighting to take Syrias biggest city from rebels but miss to say that Allepo is already 90% in pro-government and only a small fraction is still "rebel"

Actually only 10% of Allepo is rebel the rest is pro government.

griBXbxQrCk

Allepo is pro what the guys with the guns have to say.

Do you not get that ordinary people take any side controlling an area at that time to survive? Do you not get that people in these dire situations don't give a f about politics of sides, they just want to live long enough to get the hell out?

Splits
10-20-2016, 09:23 PM
As hilarious as hater (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609) is, he actually has a point to be taken seriously on this topic. Shill needs to shut the fuck up about this "no fly zone" bullshit policy. It is extremely dangerous... and useless.

TheSanityAnnex
10-20-2016, 09:29 PM
As hilarious as hater (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609) is, he actually has a point to be taken seriously on this topic. Shill needs to shut the fuck up about this "no fly zone" bullshit policy. It is extremely dangerous... and useless.
She also needs to shut the fuck up about Russia. She's itching to go to war and line the pockets of her MIC donors.

Splits
10-20-2016, 09:43 PM
She also needs to shut the fuck up about Russia. She's itching to go to war and line the pockets of her MIC donors.

Yep. The only question is whether the MIC prefers white noise or colored bars. Extremely important question that we have no answers for. I've reached out to Alex Jones for more info, will let you know what he says...

ElNono
10-21-2016, 02:37 AM
Yep. The only question is whether the MIC prefers white noise or colored bars. Extremely important question that we have no answers for. I've reached out to Alex Jones for more info, will let you know what he says...

surprised Breibart hasn't covered this yet, tbh

Pelicans78
10-21-2016, 05:52 AM
Theres crazies everywhere. I remember Obomber had extra security in his inaguration.

IMO killing off a tyrant usually brings more doom to the country. Look what happened to Iraq, Lybia, etc

Not to mention what happened to Eastern Europe when the Soviets left. Secretarian violence always escalates without law & order.

pgardn
10-21-2016, 07:11 AM
Not to mention what happened to Eastern Europe when the Soviets left. Secretarian violence always escalates without law & order.

Tito dying was far worse.

Ask how the former East Germany feels about the Soviets leaving. Ask Poland. The Chec Rep, , Slovakia. Estonia, Latvia.... the list is important.

pgardn
10-21-2016, 07:24 AM

Not till the election is over. Donald allowed her to make something important very public.

Then quietly add more sanctions. They fd up.

They have made it clear they will fool with our elections. No real attempt to hide it. Europe is already going to propose their own sanctions over the wanton bombing of Allepo. The Russians need to be slow squeezed. No war, no bravado, a back room slow determined strangle until they start spending money on their people instead of weapons. It's worked before, it can work again. There is a little man and his cronies keeping this country from prospering, which hurts everyone. But its gonna have to get worse before it can get better apparently.

Pelicans78
10-21-2016, 01:46 PM
Tito dying was far worse.

Ask how the former East Germany feels about the Soviets leaving. Ask Poland. The Chec Rep, , Slovakia. Estonia, Latvia.... the list is important.

And Yugoslavia. But you left out the Civil War which divided Czechoslovakia. Alot of people died. Not saying the Soviets leaving were bad, but the initial process was deadly in parts of the region.