PDA

View Full Version : I had a vivid dream today during my afternoon nap about November 8th

UNT Eagles 2016
10-22-2016, 07:13 PM
So it's Tuesday night, I'm watching Fox News and they call the election for Hillary within about an hour of the Central Time polls being closed.

About 70% of the Fox News anchors seem happy (the younger men, Bill O'Reilly, Shepard Smith, Juan Williams and most all of the women except Judge Jeanine) but Jeanine Pirro and some of the older men (notably Hannity has an aneurysm) are pissed off and someone interviews Karl Rove and Rush Limbaugh and Rove goes nuts and Limbaugh says he's going to be moving to Canada.

Hillary wins a lot of surprise states east of the Rockies and holds the ones she's supposed to win as well as all of the swing states. She nears 270 without the Rockies and West and the first set of Colorado and NM precincts give her such a large edge that it'd be less than a 0.01% chance of Trump catching up in either of those states.

So, I guess you can say, I'm with her. I would never willingly vote for a loser, and Trump is the definition of a loser as well as a dumbass and a complete asshole. I still hate lying, corrupt Hillary, too, and hate that the SCOTUS is going to be left leaning for awhile (though pro abortion and gay marriage is good, I need my guns and that's important too -- also wish they'd legalize weed but they won't)... Marco Rubio was my guy but the Trump RINO money cheated him and the rest out... both parties suck and president 45 is going to be a joke no matter what.

Looking to 2020 for some relief.

Andrew

Splits
10-22-2016, 11:37 PM
I heard OP likes to rim dirty male anus

Ed Lover
10-23-2016, 01:03 AM
I heard OP likes to rim dirty male anus

I heard splits went to a Texas school that likes to violate women