PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: I don't like how they waited clear until February 11th, 2017

UNT Eagles 2016
10-24-2016, 12:20 PM
To schedule the first GSW @ OKC game... (the other one is in March, they play each other all 4 times this year).

The weird thing is both the OKC @ GSW games come very early in the season, before both the @ OKC games... this is very unusual especially for such a marquee matchup.

I want to hear the boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's....... .

DMC
10-24-2016, 01:50 PM
Why is it a marquee matchup? It's more like a reality TV show, at least for what you're referring to as "marquee". A marquee matchup should be the defending champs vs the best team in the other division, especially one that just lost to the defending champs in the Finals the year prior. All this reality TV musical chairs with this or that celeb/star player isn't equal to marquee matchup. Just thought I'd bring Mason back to reality that OKC isn't in the same league talent-wise as GSW. If you want fireworks and made for TV drama watch the Housewives or Fags Living Together shows.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-24-2016, 02:39 PM
I just want to see Durant get booed and then dookie all over methlahoma.

whitemamba
10-24-2016, 03:21 PM
Why is it a marquee matchup? It's more like a reality TV show, at least for what you're referring to as "marquee". A marquee matchup should be the defending champs vs the best team in the other division, especially one that just lost to the defending champs in the Finals the year prior. All this reality TV musical chairs with this or that celeb/star player isn't equal to marquee matchup. Just thought I'd bring Mason back to reality that OKC isn't in the same league talent-wise as GSW. If you want fireworks and made for TV drama watch the Housewives or Fags Living Together shows.

Why are you comparing it to a reality show? Things can have a drama-esque flavor besides TV or Movies. These teams are probably going to be up there in the Western Conference, they are both good, and obviously there are some other factors that contribute to making it a very very watchable game. So it is a Marquee matchup, even though I dont like that word, its still going to be highly televised and competitive, and you know that. I expect a high level of competition and entertainment. You and I both know you are watching that game grasping on to a box of donuts and chocolate milk with Spurs talk on deck commenting on every single play. As for the scheduling, I wish they would of played earlier tbh, lower risk of players getting injured, but I guess the NBA is trying to milk it and build it up.

DMC
10-24-2016, 03:27 PM
Why are you comparing it to a reality show? Things can have a drama-esque flavor besides TV or Movies.
Doesn't make it a marquee matchup.

These teams are probably going to be up there in the Western Conference, they are both good, and obviously there are some other factors that contribute to making it a very very watchable game. So it is a Marquee matchup, even though I dont like that word, its still going to be highly televised and competitive, and you know that. I expect a high level of competition and entertainment. You and I both know you are watching that game grasping on to a box of donuts and chocolate milk with Spurs talk on deck commenting on every single play. As for the scheduling, I wish they would of played earlier tbh, lower risk of players getting injured, but I guess the NBA is trying to milk it and build it up.

There's zero evidence to suggest the OKC Thunder sans KD is going to even make the playoffs, much less be "up there".

I won't watch those games. I have no reason to now that it's not competitive. Unlike you, who watches 4 years of a dumpster fire wrapped in a "hero Kobe" ribbon, I prefer to watch beautiful game style play. You see, if you're a basketball purist, you watch the Spurs. If you like flashy dunks, posing and all the shirt popping and drama then you might watch some other team.

Thread
10-24-2016, 03:33 PM
SF is so anal over this type of shit.

DMC
10-24-2016, 03:40 PM
SF is so anal over this type of shit.
Bend over, I'll show you some anal over a type of shit.

whitemamba
10-24-2016, 03:49 PM
Doesn't make it a marquee matchup.

There's zero evidence to suggest the OKC Thunder sans KD is going to even make the playoffs, much less be "up there".

I won't watch those games. I have no reason to now that it's not competitive. Unlike you, who watches 4 years of a dumpster fire wrapped in a "hero Kobe" ribbon, I prefer to watch beautiful game style play. You see, if you're a basketball purist, you watch the Spurs. If you like flashy dunks, posing and all the shirt popping and drama then you might watch some other team.

I actually do watch the spurs , when it's nationally televised of course. Yes I enjoyed e dry minute of Kobe shitting ok the spurs especially he 4-2 playoff matchups. To say the warriors are a flashy team that doesn't play "beautiful" basketball, is hilarious , :lol they don't even have a big dunker , they have curry with the handles and threes , same with Durant and klay, those are fundamentals , so if u ignore that your not a "purist." They as a team psd he ball incredibly well , and as a team they were he best defensive team I think last year, so calm down with your I'm a purist and I love the spurs beautiful faggotry, and unplug ur anus so u can release the hurt.

DMC
10-24-2016, 04:02 PM
I actually do watch the spurs , when it's nationally televised of course. Yes I enjoyed e dry minute of Kobe shitting ok the spurs especially he 4-2 playoff matchups. To say the warriors are a flashy team that doesn't play "beautiful" basketball, is hilarious , :lol they don't even have a big dunker , they have curry with the handles and threes , same with Durant and klay, those are fundamentals , so if u ignore that your not a "purist." They as a team psd he ball incredibly well , and as a team they were he best defensive team I think last year, so calm down with your I'm a purist and I love the spurs beautiful faggotry, and unplug ur anus so u can release the hurt.

Wasn't talking about the Warriors. They move the ball very well. I was referring to the Thunder and their bowling ball basketball style of get to the rim or to the line, or hurl up a long 3 by one of two people. Now it's one of one person. If you think they are going to be successful without their best player, you're dumber than you sound and that's pretty bad already.

I realize you posted all mad and melty and shit, but clean it up a little next time. Your team is a joke. This we know.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-24-2016, 10:24 PM

OKC will make the playoffs, win 45-50 games (did you not watch the 2015 season?) and compete. Remember Iverson and the early to mid 00s Sixers? They never had a Durant, they had Aaron McKie as their second best scorer. :lol

The GSW-OKC games in OKC will surely be much better than Lebron's first return to Cleveland as a member of the Heatles, that's for damn sure.

DMC
10-25-2016, 01:40 AM
OKC will make the playoffs, win 45-50 games (did you not watch the 2015 season?) and compete. Remember Iverson and the early to mid 00s Sixers? They never had a Durant, they had Aaron McKie as their second best scorer. :lol

The GSW-OKC games in OKC will surely be much better than Lebron's first return to Cleveland as a member of the Heatles, that's for damn sure. Wow, how did I overlook the overwhelming evidence of your opinion? 2014-2015? You mean when they missed the playoffs after KD went down? You mean the year they almost lost to the Lakers (1 point) even with Serge and Westbrook? Those Thunder who now don't have Serge or Durant? Why didn't I think of that?

whitemamba
10-25-2016, 04:39 PM
Wasn't talking about the Warriors. They move the ball very well. I was referring to the Thunder and their bowling ball basketball style of get to the rim or to the line, or hurl up a long 3 by one of two people. Now it's one of one person. If you think they are going to be successful without their best player, you're dumber than you sound and that's pretty bad already.

I realize you posted all mad and melty and shit, but clean it up a little next time. Your team is a joke. This we know.

I didnt say that, I said they would be competitive, and its going to be a high energy , highly entertaining game with lots of 3rd party factors. Your so asshurt that your spinning this into the lakers, you fatass. just admit your watching the game, and stop acting like a smartass.

DMC
10-25-2016, 05:59 PM
I didnt say that, I said they would be competitive, and its going to be a high energy , highly entertaining game with lots of 3rd party factors. Your so asshurt that your spinning this into the lakers, you fatass. just admit your watching the game, and stop acting like a smartass.
Competitive and high energy is a damn sight from marquee.