PDA

View Full Version : Political agenda belongs downstairs in a different forum

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 06:11 PM
Most people enter the spurs forum to discuss the spurs.

If i want to see political agenda i wouldnt come into this forum.

New owner needs to address this and clean it up. I can deal with ignorant basketball takes in this forum but shouldnt have to sift through political diahrea.

sananspursfan21
10-24-2016, 06:15 PM
Yes. We need to chase dem crazy bald heads outta our town

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 06:17 PM
Yes. We need to chase dem crazy bald heads outta our town

:bobo

New owner should, at a minimum, institute a 3 o'clock road block and discourage this behavior.

apalisoc_9
10-24-2016, 06:19 PM
Yup. Always amazes me..

The amount of Anti-LGBT, sexim in this forum is concerning.

sananspursfan21
10-24-2016, 06:21 PM
:bobo

New owner should, at a minimum, institute a 3 o'clock road block and discourage this behavior.

Yes! And they eat up all of our corn!

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 06:23 PM
I like lesbians. Especially the ones who occassionally enjoy some penis.

I got picked up by two lesbos in the atl one time and it was probably one of the greatest nights of my life. Been a fan and supporter ever since.

I kid cause i care.

sananspursfan21
10-24-2016, 06:24 PM
But seriously though, it gets old. If I want political crap, I'll go to Jackasstalk.com

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 06:25 PM
But seriously though, it gets old. If I want politics I'll go to Jackasstalk.com

I and i agree

GSH
10-24-2016, 07:49 PM
Part of the beauty of ST is that everybody is subject to catching shit. You're always free to fire back to anything you disagree with, or just click on another thread and ignore it. That part's not "political", it's just Big Boy's Rules. If you want a safe space, go back to college.

xtremesteven33
10-24-2016, 07:53 PM
All the sensitive liberals really showing round these parts. Spurstalk will always be brash and vulgar. Learn to love it or GTFO.

GSH
10-24-2016, 08:16 PM
All the sensitive liberals really showing round these parts. Spurstalk will always be brash and vulgar. Learn to love it or GTFO.

There are some pretty sensitive conservative people here, too. I don't really care which side of the political spectrum they're on. They need to put their big pants on.

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 08:24 PM
There are some pretty sensitive conservative people here, too. I don't really care which side of the political spectrum they're on. They need to put their big pants on.
As always: my man, hell's yup.
I feel like this will be a great year of reading upon this site. No matter what happens with the team. Run for cover, the bombs will be fallin', time will be runnin' out...

xtremesteven33
10-24-2016, 08:25 PM

That's the point. Liberals don't have any.

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 08:26 PM

Im not into politics at all. Period. The diahrea is coming from both sides.

Its just annoying and doesnt belong. Period.

If i started talking about randomn shit unrelated to basketball i would hope someone would call me iut on it.

Examples -

oprah winfrey's vag smells like a red lobster

Eugene levy is the most handsome actor of his generation.

Ron howards brother is more talented than ron.

Sometimes cucumbers taste better pickled.

Jessica alba's p#### is so rare and special that when she comes she gives birth to a unicorn and an angel gets its wings.

Just randomn shit that doesnt belong

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 08:28 PM

If i started talking about randomn shit unrelated to basketball i would hope someone would call me iut on it.

Examples -

oprah winfrey's vag smells like a red lobster

Jessica alba's p#### is so rare and special that when she comes she gives birth to a unicorn and an angel gets its wings.

Booger? Damn, I can't argue with you on that one...

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 08:39 PM

On tv and everywhere its 24/7. Would just be nice to get a break from it in this forum is all.

If i started talking about randomn shit unrelated to basketball all the time i would hope someone would call me out on it.

Examples -

oprah winfrey's vag smells like a red lobster dumpster.

Jessica alba's p#### is so rare and special that when she comes she gives birth to a unicorn and an angel also gets its wings.

Just randomn shit that doesnt belong tbh

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 08:41 PM

On tv and everywhere its 24/7. Would just be nice to get a break from it in this forum is all.

If i started talking about randomn shit unrelated to basketball all the time i would hope someone would call me out on it.

Examples -

oprah winfrey's vag smells like a red lobster dumpster.

Jessica alba's p#### is so rare and special that when she comes she gives birth to a unicorn and an angel also gets its wings.

Just randomn shit that doesnt belong tbh
Dude, you're repeating like a cable news channel. Don't go demonhead on me here. I look to you as a way-point of sanity, in my smoke-pill-alcohol-induced haze.

GSH
10-24-2016, 08:42 PM

I don't know what to tell you. If someone starts a thread about the elections or something, it should go downstairs. But a lot of the things you're talking about aren't political, they're just not your cup of tea. (A lot of the time, it's just somebody's sense of humor.) I've called guys out for some pretty grotesque comments about Holocaust victims, but I sure as shit wouldn't support any move to censor them.

I'm sure there are some people who would like to boot me off the site, and I think I'm an alright guy. I think most of the rest of the people here are, too. There are a few I'd like to see get pinked for a week, every now and then, for starting a bunch of attention whore threads. But I'll live with the attention whore threads every time over censoring people.

Edit: Just to be clear - this thread doesn't have shit to do with the Spurs.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-24-2016, 08:43 PM
Hillary is frumpy though.

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 08:44 PM
I don't know what to tell you. If someone starts a thread about the elections or something, it should go downstairs. But a lot of the things you're talking about aren't political, they're just not your cup of tea. (A lot of the time, it's just somebody's sense of humor.) I've called guys out for some pretty grotesque comments about Holocaust victims, but I sure as shit wouldn't support any move to censor them.

I'm sure there are some people who would like to boot me off the site, and I think I'm an alright guy. I think most of the rest of the people here are, too. There are a few I'd like to see get pinked for a week, every now and then, for starting a bunch of attention whore threads. But I'll live with the attention whore threads every time over censoring people.
You're not indispensable, but you are a requirement. Props.

Joseph Kony
10-24-2016, 08:59 PM
OP should quit being a faggot, imo

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 09:01 PM

Edit: Just to be clear - this thread doesn't have shit to do with the Spurs.

You are correct that its not spurs related. No political pivot move will be made by me.

I gotcha. This is america and everyones entitled to voice their opinion. I get that and im cool with it.

Theres a big difference in being sensitive or annoyed. Its the latter to me and not the former.

Ive said many an offensive comment on this site and im sure ive offended people. I understand some folks have warped senses of humor and so do i.

Passion is a beautiful thing and shouldnt be curtailed or restricted. I get that. Im just passionate about other things:

Music
The good herb
Education
Spurs

Thats why i am in a spurs forum, being the spurs are a passion of mine. It just makes logical sense to voice political passion in the political forum. Thats my main point im trying to make.

In an effort not to be hypocritical, ive steered off course in this forum and discussed music, etc. Its not meant to annoy but i am sure it has had that effect on some.

But passions are hard to curtail or control. I get that.

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 09:05 PM
You are correct that its not spurs related. No political pivot move will be made by me.

I gotcha. This is america and everyones entitled to voice their opinion. I get that and im cool with it.

Theres a big difference in being sensitive or annoyed. Its the latter to me and not the former.

Ive said many an offensive comment on this site and im sure ive offended people. I understand some folks have warped senses of humor and so do i.

Passion is a beautiful thing and shouldnt be curtailed or restricted. I get that. Im just passionate about other things:

Music
The good herb
Education
Spurs

Thats why i am in a spurs forum, being the spurs are a passion of mine. It just makes logical sense to voice political passion in the political forum. Thats my main point im trying to make.

In an effort not to be hypocritical, ive steered off course in this forum and discussed music, etc. Its not meant to annoy but i am sure it has had that effect on some.

Aren't you an attorney? As a brother, in herb, I know how details can be taken away, while under the dance of the Muse... Isn't an attorney's job is their attention to detail?

I have to ask: How good are you? It would be one of the first times (besides David Comey) that I've met a decent smoking attorney.

Are you the attorney that likes to: "sneak up on them"?

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 09:05 PM
OP should quit being a faggot, imo

Duly noted. Hopefully i can bang your mom soon and reverse that trend. Saving up for a plane ticket as we speak. Let her know when i get to seattle that im gonna add two inches of rainfall to the yearly total (i.e. she is a squirter).

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 09:10 PM
Aren't you an attorney? As a brother, in herb, I know how details can be taken away, while under the dance of the Muse... Isn't an attorney's job is their attention to detail?

I have to ask: How good are you? It would be one of the first times (besides David Comey) that I've met a decent smoking attorney.

Id be alot better if i didnt smoke. But thats life. There is a give and take to everything.

Im an underachiever. Im the first to admit it. But when motivated i can hold my own with anyone.

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 09:12 PM
Id be alot better if i didnt smoke. But thats life. There is a give and take to everything.

Im an underachiever. Im the first to admit it. But when motivated i can hold my own with anyone.
Love you bro. I have a not-so-different job and I can't do it without my Muse, amongst other muses...
Now... PM me you're real ish and I will know not to work with you when my shit gets real, should that moment come.

GSH
10-24-2016, 09:18 PM

Music
The good herb
Education
Spurs

LOL... are you really that irie in real life? Iyaman iration?

You're alright.

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 09:22 PM
LOL... are you really that irie in real life? Iyaman iration?

You're alright.
Til old boy's representing you and he's forgotten the premise of his argument going in...
That prima fascia is out the window, baby. There you'll be, looking at him like: what the fuck, man? Why didn't you bring this and that up? What about this? And that?
You're not so alright anymore...

Sorry Rasta... but I get into too much trouble to rely on a rapscallion like yourself to defend a rapscallion like myself.

I'd hang with you in a nanosecond, though... we'd have crazy-good times.

Joseph Kony
10-24-2016, 09:27 PM
Duly noted. Hopefully i can bang your mom soon and reverse that trend. Saving up for a plane ticket as we speak. Let her know when i get to seattle that im gonna add two inches of rainfall to the yearly total (i.e. she is a squirter).

i said to QUIT being a faggot, not further prove you are a massive cock fetishist with the sick 90s "your mom" burn, faggot

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 09:28 PM
Til old boy's representing you and he's forgotten the premise of his argument going in...
That prima fascia is out the window, baby. There you'll be, looking at him like: what the fuck, man? Why didn't you bring this and that up? What about this? And that?
You're not so alright anymore...

Sorry Rasta... but I get into too much trouble to rely on a rapscallion like yourself to defend a rapscallion like myself.

I'd hang with you in a nanosecond, though... we'd have crazy-good times.

Better call saul then.

Its cool. I dont represent musicians anyways cause there always broke. I gotta eat.

We can just be pals i reckon.

Thats cool.

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 09:32 PM
Better call saul then.

Its cool. I dont represent musicians anyways cause there always broke. I gotta eat.

We can just be pals i reckon.

Thats cool.
Good pals, for sure, although I'm a filthy writer, not a musician.
Would love to spend an evening navigating through the breeze with you, some evening. Preferably with a fire-pit and good music nearby...

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 09:38 PM
i said to QUIT being a faggot, not further prove you are a massive cock fetishist with the sick 90s "your mom" burn, faggot

Haha.

Ignorant little dictator thinks faggot jokes are new and cutting edge. Are jokes sent to africa like old discarded american clothes.

You know what i mean dont ya? Like your children soldiers wearing 1995 houston rockets championship t shirts in 2016?

Keep thinking your shtick isnt old.
I was just stooping to your level and trying to speak to you in this 80's dialogue you started.

I didnt mean to offend you by talking about your mom. Statistically speaking, there is a good chance aids got her. So im sory for that and hopeful i didnt open up a wound. All apologies joseph. All apologies

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 09:42 PM
Good pals, for sure, although I'm a filthy writer, not a musician.
Would love to spend an evening navigating through the breeze with you, some evening. Preferably with a fire-pit and good music nearby...

Deal. If i make it to the paso we will chill or if you get brave and venture east of the mississippi

Joseph Kony
10-24-2016, 09:46 PM
Haha.

Ignorant little dictator thinks faggot jokes are new and cutting edge. Are jokes sent to africa like old discarded american clothes.

You know what i mean dont ya? Like your children soldiers wearing 1995 houston rockets championship t shirts in 2016?

Keep thinking your shtick isnt old.
I was just stooping to your level and trying to speak to you in this 80's dialogue you started.

I didnt mean to offend you by talking about your mom. Statistically speaking, there is a good chance aids got her. So im sory for that and hopeful i didnt open up a wound. All apologies joseph. All apologies

tl;dr

faggot

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 09:49 PM
Deal. If i make it to the paso we will chill or if you get brave and venture east of the mississippi
Yes sir! I hold no 9-5 and my wife is patient beyond words, GB her... You in town, you have a place. You come close, I may be happy to oblige, my friend. I'd bring love, should that happen, but you know how them check-points are, surrounding my point of living-space...

You come here, though... I will expand your mind. I am not joking you.

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 09:54 PM
tl;dr

faggot

Pm me your address and i will send you some comedy stand up vcr tapes of andrew dice clay. You will be blown away by his nursery rhyme jokes. I would send you a dvd but that will just confuse you because those havent made it across the atlantic just yet.

I might even throw in a poison t shirt. They are a real popular rock n roll band. I think you will dig them alot

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 10:03 PM
Pm me your address and i will send you some comedy stand up vcr tapes of andrew dice clay. You will be blown away by his nursery rhyme jokes. I would send you a dvd but that will just confuse you because those havent made it across the atlantic just yet.

I might even throw in a poison t shirt. They are a real popular rock n roll band. I think you will dig them alot
His nursery rhyme jokes weren't that good.
Hickory dickory dock... STFU, italian! This shit don't amuse any more!

Spur|n|Austin
10-24-2016, 10:10 PM

Komie* The attorney that ROCKS! And don't forget it.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos/2016/05/06/e8/ad/Komie.jpg

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 10:13 PM

Thank you, sir. It's been a hot minute since he and I have co-mingled spirits. I have harbored him an egregious error. Next time I'm in Austin (March), I shall make sure we dine together and discuss my apology with much thoroughness.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-24-2016, 10:17 PM
hey rastaspur

Are you part Jamaican by any chance? I think I'm about to be marrying a jamaican woman... any tips?

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 10:17 PM

Haha. Thats awesome. Only in austin. Love that weird ass place.

You go into court in georgia, alabama, or tennessee looking like you just came back from traveling with the rainbow people for a year or so and chances are a judge will ridicule you, rule against you, or find a reason to hold you in contempt.

Komoe apparently has huge balls and just doesnt give a f. Thats awesome.

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 10:18 PM
hey rastaspur (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18927)

Are you part Jamaican by any chance? I think I'm about to be marrying a jamaican woman... any tips?
Only one, from me: Respect. She gives, you give back, my brother.

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 10:20 PM
Haha. Thats awesome. Only in austin. Love that weird ass place.

You go into court in georgia, alabama, or tennessee looking like you just came back from traveling with the rainbow people for a year or so and chances are a judge will ridicule you, rule against you, or find a reason to hold you in contempt.

Komoe apparently has huge balls and just doesnt give a f. Thats awesome.

I've hung out with him more than once. He's never represented me... (always had CAA do that shit for me) but he could on any given Sunday. Thorough, and smart. And I mean thorough... That old boy is in the perfect place to be him and still ply his trade. Love it.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-24-2016, 10:20 PM
Only one, from me: Respect. She gives, you give back, my brother.

I don't even like blowjobs, tbh. But I do go down on her a lot and I really can tell it makes her happy. Which in turn makes me the happiest man alive. Her reciprocation lies in her cooking, which she is outstanding at. And she really, really loves me.

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 10:22 PM
I don't even like blowjobs, tbh. But I do go down on her a lot and I really can tell it makes her happy. Which in turn makes me the happiest man alive. Her reciprocation lies in her cooking, which she is outstanding at. And she really, really loves me.
That's beautiful. Two people that want to make each other happy... Marry that woman.

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 10:22 PM
hey rastaspur

Im not jamaican and you would not marry anyone that isnt white. Lets be real and quit trolling.

My race is not important. It isnt to me and really shouldnt be to you. I could be green and like to steal christmas but it doesnt matter. But for arguments sake, im transparent.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-24-2016, 10:27 PM
That's beautiful. Two people that want to make each other happy... Marry that woman.

Amen brother :toast

UNT Eagles 2016
10-24-2016, 10:28 PM
Im not jamaican and you would not marry anyone that isnt white. Lets be real and quit trolling.

My race is not important. It isnt to me and really shouldnt be to you. I could be green and like to steal christmas but it doesnt matter. But for arguments sake, im transparent.
I would post a pic, but I don't want my face on the internet. Needless to say you're dead wrong, and I'm going to prove you wrong. Also, Bob Marley was an asshole.

tonight...you
10-24-2016, 10:31 PM
I would post a pic, but I don't want my face on the internet. Needless to say you're dead wrong, and I'm going to prove you wrong. Also, Bob Marley was an asshole.
No... your life is your life. Send nothing. Just live and be happy.

Clipper Nation
10-24-2016, 10:32 PM
OP is a faggot. #BuildTheWall #DrainTheSwamp

UNT Eagles 2016
10-24-2016, 10:35 PM

#DrillTheDesert #DeportTheMuzzies

UNT Eagles 2016
10-24-2016, 10:36 PM
No... your life is your life. Send nothing. Just live and be happy.

Like button!

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 10:51 PM
His nursery rhyme jokes weren't that good.
Hickory dickory dock... STFU, italian! This shit don't amuse any more!

His new show on showtime is funny. Its very self deprecating. Very funny.

I was fucking with my pal joseph. His stand up has not stood the test of time. Kind of like the A team. Loved it as a kid but cant watch 5 minutes as an adult.

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 10:53 PM

Dang, bro. Dont get so salty.

No need for pics bro. You dont have to prove anything to me or anybody.

Im in a biracial relationship. So no worries.

Never dated a jamaican so i got no input on your query.

My bad on assuming. Never good to assume things. All apologies

Why is bob an asshole? A womanizer? Hell yeah.

But an asshole? Please enlighten me as to how you got to that conclusion. I am really curious how you arrived at that proclamation.

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 11:00 PM

I am going to have to gracefully wave my white flag in defeat. I just dont have the wits, mental fortitude or composure to successfully combat these op is fag burns.

Its third degree level and i dont have good insurance to cover it.

GSH
10-24-2016, 11:16 PM
I am going to have to gracefully wave my white flag in defeat. I just dont have the wits, mental fortitude or composure to successfully combat these op is fag burns.

Its third degree level and i dont have good insurance to cover it.

Before giving up, you should always drag out "UmadBro" or "butthurt". Guaranteed to give you another three rounds (you can use "butthurt" twice). Sometimes it's a war of attrition, and if the other side runs out of clichés before you do, you can steal a win.

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 11:20 PM

My lady cant cook for shit. Her bedroom skills have kept her from getting cut or waived for years.

If you find a sweet, good hearted freak you hang on to one. They are rare like big foots and unicorns

rastaspur
10-24-2016, 11:26 PM
Before giving up, you should always drag out "UmadBro" or "butthurt". Guaranteed to give you another three rounds (you can use "butthurt" twice). Sometimes it's a war of attrition, and if the other side runs out of clichés before you do, you can steal a win.

I havent given up.

Just didnt want to state the obvious and draw attention to the butthurt. Its a more zen like approach i am attempting.

TheGreatYacht
10-25-2016, 01:05 AM
Trump supporters are scared pussies

#HillaryKaine16 #HopOnTheClinttrainPussy #EvangelicalWhiteTerrorists

Clipper Nation
10-25-2016, 08:45 AM
Trump supporters are scared pussies

#HillaryKaine16 #HopOnTheClinttrainPussy #EvangelicalWhiteTerrorists
You and LkrFan are going back, tbh. No more leeching off the American taxpayer. #GetEmOuttaHere

LkrFan
10-25-2016, 11:03 AM
You and LkrFan are going back, tbh. No more leeching off the American taxpayer. #GetEmOuttaHere

Hitlery FTW tbh :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
10-25-2016, 01:58 PM
That's the point. Liberals don't have any.

Bend over,
I'll show you sensitive.

gambit1990
10-25-2016, 02:04 PM
fuck trump.

Chucho
10-25-2016, 02:38 PM
Bend over,
I'll show you sensitive.

Everyone already knows you're an overly docuhey Leftist that shares the "Let's all Hug, We're very accepting...unless you you're white and refuse to be guilty for the sins of your ancestors, refuse disgusting coercion to school children to confuse them with baseless bullshit about gender and if you call BLM the group of violent, hypocritical race mongers that don't realize their slave masters are pulling the strings or if you don't agree with our ideologies".

Too bad you can't bend over and show a sensitive anus, it's terribly scarred and resembles a cauliflower ear more than a hetero anus.

Budkin
10-25-2016, 02:39 PM
Looking forward to the election night Trump meltdown. :corn:

Chucho
10-25-2016, 03:00 PM
Looking forward to the election night Trump meltdown. :corn:

I think he wont meltdown. I think he will shrug it off, say some dumb stuff and that will be it. I can't wait to see the over smugness of the Left with them pretending they beat the most incredible opponent despite resorting to rigging. I'm looking forward to the Facebook comments a plenty to harvest for Stupid People of Facebook.

TheGreatYacht
10-25-2016, 03:23 PM

:lmao.......