PDA

View Full Version : Florida spirals away from Trump

FuzzyLumpkins
10-25-2016, 02:02 PM
From polling to early voting trends to TV ad spending to ground game, Donald Trump’s Florida fortunes are beginning to look so bleak that some Republicans are steeling themselves for what could be the equivalent of a “landslide” loss in the nation’s biggest battleground state.

Trump has trailed Hillary Clinton in 10 of the 11 public polls conducted in October. According to POLITICO’s Battleground States polling average, Clinton has a 3.4-point lead. Even private surveys conducted by Republican-leaning groups show Trump’s in trouble in Florida, where a loss would end his White House hopes.

“On the presidential race we’ve found Clinton with a consistent 3% - 5% lead in surveys that attempt to reflect Florida’s actual electorate,” Ryan D. Tyson, vice president of political operations for the Associated Industries of Florida business group, wrote in a confidential memo emailed to his conservative-leaning members this weekend and obtained by POLITICO.

Though Clinton’s lead is “within the margin of error for this survey, we would suggest that 3% really isn’t as close as it may seem in the state of Florida,” Tyson wrote, estimating a turnout of as much as 71 percent, or as many as 9.2 million Florida voters overall. If that happens and the polling margins hold, Clinton’s raw vote lead over Trump could end up being 275,000 to 460,000 votes.

“This is in all reality a landslide in our great state,” Tyson wrote, echoing the concerns of numerous Florida Republican insiders and experts. “Based on his consistent failure to improve his standing with non-white voters, voters under 50 and females, it seems fairly obvious to us that Mr. Trump’s only hope left in Florida is a low turnout.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-clinton-florida-230275#ixzz4O7owUR5b
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

TheSanityAnnex
10-25-2016, 02:43 PM
It's only early voting and mail in tracked but he's not losing in a landslide. Trump is actually up 7,000 or so votes.

https://countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

FuzzyLumpkins
10-25-2016, 04:27 PM
TSA is ignorant of early voting trends too.

How does it feel to lack anything resembling intelligence, wisdom, or critical thinking, TSA? Does it hurt or are you like the MR types that are gleefully ignorant?

TheSanityAnnex
10-25-2016, 04:57 PM

How does it feel to lack anything resembling intelligence, wisdom, or critical thinking, TSA? Does it hurt or are you like the MR types that are gleefully ignorant?

So ignorant I pointed out it's only early voting.

Speaking of ignorance, the politically correct term is developmentally disabled, not mentally retarded.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-25-2016, 05:06 PM
So ignorant I pointed out it's only early voting.

Speaking of ignorance, the politically correct term is developmentally disabled, not mentally retarded.

Since when am I politically correct, dumbfuck?

And my point was that you are ignorant to what the early voting trend was not that there was some larger scope beyond early voting. Dear goodness, you are dumb as shit. You have no idea what those early voting numbers portend.

I'll help: when I went to vote yesterday, the line was full of old white people.

TheSanityAnnex
10-25-2016, 05:21 PM
I'm well aware of the trend, hence the it's only early voting qualifier.

Who'd you vote for yesterday?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-25-2016, 05:57 PM
I'm well aware of the trend, hence the it's only early voting qualifier.

Who'd you vote for yesterday?

Wouldn't you like to know.

Your statements indicate you have no notion of what the trend portends. Your qualifier was nonsensical and did not apply to the discussion at hand.

TheSanityAnnex
10-25-2016, 06:11 PM
You shared with the board you voted yesterday why are you afraid to share who you voted for?

boutons_deux
10-25-2016, 06:33 PM
Daily Kos Elections early voting roundup: Democrats erase GOP advantage in Florida (http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/10/25/1586571/-Daily-Kos-Elections-early-voting-roundup-Democrats-erase-GOP-advantage-in-Florida)

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/10/25/1586571/-Daily-Kos-Elections-early-voting-roundup-Democrats-erase-GOP-advantage-in-Florida?detail=email&link_id=7&can_id=4217e8eb109c68bd0c2e4143dd2d8c15&source=email-florida-latinos-boo-marco-rubio-off-the-stage-hes-a-freaking-sellout-2&email_referrer=florida-latinos-boo-marco-rubio-off-the-stage-hes-a-freaking-sellout-2&email_subject=florida-latinos-boo-marco-rubio-off-the-stage-hes-a-freaking-sellout

FuzzyLumpkins
10-25-2016, 06:39 PM
You shared with the board you voted yesterday why are you afraid to share who you voted for?

Yeah its fear. . . . :rolleyes

You should try a different tactic because this one isn't working very well. It makes me think of you as a juvenile simpleton.

spurraider21
10-25-2016, 06:52 PM
fuzzy did you vote for a candidate who knows what aleppo is?

TheSanityAnnex
10-25-2016, 07:41 PM
Yeah its fear. . . . :rolleyes

You should try a different tactic because this one isn't working very well. It makes me think of you as a juvenile simpleton.
You can call it whatever you want. You said yesterday you were probably going to vote Dem after years of voting third party. Did you vote third party in protest of the two party system or did you cave to the two party system and vote Dem and are too embarrassed to declare you voted for Hillary?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-25-2016, 08:56 PM
You can call it whatever you want. You said yesterday you were probably going to vote Dem after years of voting third party. Did you vote third party in protest of the two party system or did you cave to the two party system and vote Dem and are too embarrassed to declare you voted for Hillary?

It's more like you are going to call it whatever you like. You are also demonstrably lacking in cognitive ability.

Going around in circles with you gets boring. No more dopamine for you.

clambake
10-25-2016, 09:15 PM
well.....you said you voted. got no conviction? maybe you regret considering either one of these clowns?

Axl Rose
10-25-2016, 09:16 PM
That gorilla dick daddy big don is going to run wild November 8th

FuzzyLumpkins
10-25-2016, 09:38 PM
well.....you said you voted. got no conviction? maybe you regret considering either one of these clowns?

Oh so now I don't really mean it? Tell me what difference it makes beyond satisfying your curiosity and allowing simple folks to put me in a category?

TheSanityAnnex
10-28-2016, 07:47 PM
Landslide bump lol

ducks
10-28-2016, 09:55 PM
People in trump gear standing 3 blocks waiting to vote trump

ducks
11-09-2016, 01:42 PM
I guess not

TheSanityAnnex
11-09-2016, 01:46 PM
Was wondering who would bump this :lol

Clipper Nation
11-09-2016, 01:52 PM
:lmao OP is a faggot.

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2016, 03:12 PM

:lmao Jesus..

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2016, 03:16 PM
:lmao Jesus..

I don't see what the big deal is. When you look at the polling prior to the Comey letter to the senate Clinton was dominating. It brought back to the forefront why she was such a shitty candidate.

The wikileaks showing how the DNC fucked Sanders didn't help either.

What is adorable is you guys actually pretending you were predicting what happened with reason. Even the guys claiming victory before hand had no basis for it.

Chris
11-09-2016, 03:16 PM
That's why you don't shit on people because no one knows shit.

baseline bum
11-09-2016, 03:17 PM
Florida wouldn't have saved her anyways

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2016, 03:17 PM
That's why you don't shit on people because no one knows shit.

Oh I know that TSA has poor critical thinking skills.

Axl Rose
11-09-2016, 03:20 PM
:lmao Jesus..liberals are always quick to declare they're soo smart and their opponent is so stupid but more often than not it's the other way around. I mean a basic college statistics course taught me that the polls were flawed but no one could hear it and now they all get to hit their knees

Axl Rose
11-09-2016, 03:22 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. When you look at the polling prior to the Comey letter to the senate Clinton was dominating. It brought back to the forefront why she was such a shitty candidate.

What is adorable is you guys actually pretending you were predicting what happened with reason. Even the guys claiming victory before hand had no basis for it.
Cmon dude...the final polls weren't much different from the earlier polls. They all had him outside the moe on Election Day overall and some even in Florida! Have you ever taken statistics and learned about sampling and weighting? Basically you can take data and make it say whatever you want

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2016, 03:23 PM
liberals are always quick to declare they're soo smart and their opponent is so stupid but more often than not it's the other way around. I mean a basic college statistics course taught me that the polls were flawed but no one could hear it and now they all get to hit their knees

Considering the polls towards the end all were trending towards Trump, this is a pretty ignorant take.

The reason why liberals tend to think that is because liberals tend to be better educated. It is what it is.

Clipper Nation
11-09-2016, 03:25 PM

:lmao Keep making excuses. Here's the truth: the Democrats finally had to go up against an actual Republican for the first time in decades. No more cupcakes like Dole, McCain, and Romney who were just there to serve as jobbers for the Dems. And we found out that America rejects everything about your miserable excuse for a party. The White House, Congress, the Supreme Court: all solid red. In the words of LeBron, "awww, that shit stank, don't it?"

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2016, 03:27 PM
:lmao Keep making excuses. Here's the truth: the Democrats finally had to go up against an actual Republican for the first time in decades. No more cupcakes like Dole, McCain, and Romney who were just there to serve as jobbers for the Dems. And we found out that America rejects everything about your miserable excuse for a party. The White House, Congress, the Supreme Court: all solid red. In the words of LeBron, "awww, that shit stank, don't it?"

Huh? This type of posturing is a waste of time.

I agree the democrats fucked up. They shouldn't have tanked Sanders who was the one the base actually came out for and wanted.

What your dumb ass forgets is that I don't like the dem leadership at all so if you want to tie them to me and have it resonate you are going to fail.

Axl Rose
11-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Considering the polls towards the end all were trending towards Trump, this is a pretty ignorant take.

The reason why liberals tend to think that is because liberals tend to be better educated. It is what it is.
Trending towards trump doesn't mean shit when he's still supposedly losing big league, outside the moe and nyt giving him 15% odds and Nate aluminum giving him 30. Funny how la times and ibd had it right all along. It wasn't some miraculous swing at the final hour, it was always this way. You just like many others can't admit being wrong due to your inferiority complex. Every post reeks of it. You're the forum version of the black affirmative action hire on CNN who melted down last night.

Axl Rose
11-09-2016, 03:30 PM
. Double post

Clipper Nation
11-09-2016, 03:30 PM

I agree the democrats fucked up. They shouldn't have tanked Sanders who was the one the base actually came out for and wanted.
Bernie was a loser who couldn't get anyone other than white college students to vote for him, in a party where minority turnout means everything. He lost fair and square. He also wouldn't have beaten Trump.

Again, stop looking for excuses and just accept the fact that the left is taking L after L around the globe. First Brexit, now Trump, and pretty soon, conservative parties will be winning all over Europe. You guys spent the last few decades fucking up, and now it's time for the adults to come in and clean up your mess.

Axl Rose
11-09-2016, 03:31 PM

What your dumb ass forgets is that I don't like the dem leadership at all so if you want to tie them to me and have it resonate you are going to fail.

Nuh uh Daddy-o, you tied your fate to hers and now you're going to sink with her. im here to ensure that.

FuzzyLumpkins
Nuh uh Daddy-o, you tied your fait to hers and now you're going to sink with her. im here to ensure that.

:lol okay

Thread
Here's the truth: the Democrats finally had to go up against an actual Republican for the first time in decades. No more cupcakes like Dole, McCain, and Romney who were just there to serve as jobbers for the Dems. And we found out that America rejects everything about your miserable excuse for a party. The White House, Congress, the Supreme Court: all solid red.

CN

His finest hour.

baseline bum
11-09-2016, 03:32 PM
Actually, I take it back. I started shitting bricks about Michigan when Kentucky's first reports came in at 6PM and Trump was killing Romney's 2012 numbers. That's a state with lots of whites without college degrees and was going to be a good indication how well Trump's base was going to turn out for him. Once Virginia was competitive I figured Trump would win.

florige
11-09-2016, 04:28 PM
Actually, I take it back. I started shitting bricks about Michigan when Kentucky's first reports came in at 6PM and Trump was killing Romney's 2012 numbers. That's a state with lots of whites without college degrees and was going to be a good indication how well Trump's base was going to turn out for him. Once Virginia was competitive I figured Trump would win.

I had ZERO doubt that they would turn out for him. I was quite sure they would based off the primary numbers they would be out in full force. That's why I worried so much about the Bernie supporters that openly said they would never support Hillary and either not vote or vote third party. There was no way possible she could do it without the Berner's. I really thought they were bluffing and would just vote for Clinton for the sake of the party. Well that didn't obviously happen.

DMC
11-09-2016, 04:47 PM

Of course you don't see it. Your labia has flapped over your eyes.

florige
11-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Bernie was a loser who couldn't get anyone other than white college students to vote for him, in a party where minority turnout means everything. He lost fair and square. He also wouldn't have beaten Trump.

Again, stop looking for excuses and just accept the fact that the left is taking L after L around the globe. First Brexit, now Trump, and pretty soon, conservative parties will be winning all over Europe. You guys spent the last few decades fucking up, and now it's time for the adults to come in and clean up your mess.

I think Bernie would had done a whole lot better than Clinton. Not sure if he would had won. The reasoning is Hillary supporters would had been a lot more willing to back Bernie verses Bernie supporters backing Hillary. Hillary supporters flocked to Obama in 08 and probably would had done the same this time around. Bernie was pretty much pro everything, anti establishment. Its all hindsight now. DNC lost this election.

DMC
10-17-2019, 03:31 PM
Lol

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2019, 03:38 PM
Lol

DMC I made this post on 10/26. Comey's press release was the 28th. Up until then Trump was steadily eating shit in poll after poll. After that he got within the margin of error. He lost the popular vote by 2 points yet squeaked by in key states to win the general. Oh well.

The week of the election I was posting Nate Silver's articles about how the election was not a done deal.

i do like how you are bumping 3 year old threads to deflect from multiple arguments you know to be losing. I reads to me like a white flag especially when you are too stupid to see the big picture. Try the search function again.

DMC
10-18-2019, 08:25 AM
Lol

It's your thread