PDA

View Full Version : How many times did Spurs score this high last season?

raybies
10-26-2016, 02:23 AM
Point is, first game in and we scored 129. Warriors defense that bad? Fluke game for us on offense?

Last year our offense was unexplosive unlike what we saw tonight. One game of course but to start like this is very promising. We have shooters this year, and having shooters takes pressure off shooters. I mean Bertans comes off the bench and his two garbage time J's. You know you have Forbes and Nico that also can shoot. Now if we can get the old green back.

Kawhitstorm
10-26-2016, 02:24 AM
Kawhi/Simmons had career highs.

raybies
10-26-2016, 02:28 AM
Kawhi/Simmons had career highs.

Yeah, but where were the looks coming from. The transition to Kawhi and LMA led offense looked good. More potent. I love the big 3 but last year it was a bit confusing. One game, so we'll see. But your right, they did have career games. I just think out game is more explosive this year and my theory is because we have more shooters and an emphasis to shoot more threes.

Kawhitstorm
10-26-2016, 02:42 AM
Yeah, but where were the looks coming from. The transition to Kawhi and LMA led offense looked good. More potent. I love the big 3 but last year it was a bit confusing. One game, so we'll see. But your right, they did have career games. I just think out game is more explosive this year and my theory is because we have more shooters and an emphasis to shoot more threes.

Simmons was making all kinds of shots even in half-court sets so it wasn't all transition. It's more likely he's going to score 5 pts rather than 20 for the remaining 81 games. The major difference b/w this season & last season is Kawhi's ability to get to the line or I guess "get calls".