PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: god bless the spurs tbh

dfens
10-26-2016, 05:09 AM
coming from a laker fan, I'm glad you fucked these betas up tbh. Hopefully curry or durant breaks a leg this season and we are done with this circus. At least the heat had real talent.

Splits
10-26-2016, 05:11 AM
Go fuck Dale's great grand-daughter some more

dfens
10-26-2016, 07:27 AM
Go fuck Dale's great grand-daughter some more

son, why is the entire american society so negroized tbh?

Canyonero
10-26-2016, 08:39 AM
dfens a Laker fan? I'm disappointed son.

dfens
10-26-2016, 03:00 PM
dfens (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24674) a Laker fan? I'm disappointed son.

son I got into basketball when magic was still playing and when I went for a year at a californian university in college as an exchange student, other times tbh, a better world tbh, american women were of better quality tbh, that america >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this america.
I hated the kobe era with a passion, kobe is a faggot tbh, and there is no need to describe the were laker fans - are gsw fans - will be cavs bandwagoners .. trash is trash.

These days I am just a basketball first fan, I don't give a fuck about results, I like to see good basketball being played. I've liked the spurs more in the last 10-15 years, nice team basketball and no faggotry .. well except neal and parker drilling teammates wifes and duncan being a cuck and all .. i guess that's the minimum for the NBA :lol

and of course I bandwagon dirk :king

clambake
10-26-2016, 03:28 PM
and of course I bandwagon dirk :king:toast

Spurtacular
10-26-2016, 03:42 PM
Guy hates on Warriors "super team" and praises the Heat "super team". Nah, I ain't gettin' behind that faggoty OP, tbh.

dfens
10-26-2016, 04:46 PM
Guy hates on Warriors "super team" and praises the Heat "super team". Nah, I ain't gettin' behind that faggoty OP, tbh.

i don't hate on them for being a super team, I hate on them because they are soft passive aggressive weak corny faggots. You can say whatever you want about them, but the heat had leadership and heart and their stars played both sides of the ball. Sure they were corny assholes, but the majority of nba players are. I actually enjoyed watching that heat defense when wade was still healthy, as I enjoyed their series vs dallas and the spurs. That was good basketball tbh. What I don't enjoy is some faggots running around illegal screens and jacking off shots at a rate even kirby can't comprehend, that's what i hate.

Spurtacular
10-26-2016, 04:55 PM
i don't hate on them for being a super team, I hate on them because they are soft passive aggressive weak corny faggots. You can say whatever you want about them, but the heat had leadership and heart and their stars played both sides of the ball. Sure they were corny assholes, but the majority of nba players are. I actually enjoyed watching that heat defense when wade was still healthy, as I enjoyed their series vs dallas and the spurs. That was good basketball tbh. What I don't enjoy is some faggots running around illegal screens and jacking off shots at a rate even kirby can't comprehend, that's what i hate.

That "great defense" that the Heat played was them being allowed to hand check on every play and drape themselves on players in the crunch time and/or to make runs. It was cheating then as well.

Canyonero
10-26-2016, 05:21 PM
son I got into basketball when magic was still playing and when I went for a year at a californian university in college as an exchange student, other times tbh, a better world tbh, american women were of better quality tbh, that america >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this america.
I hated the kobe era with a passion, kobe is a faggot tbh, and there is no need to describe the were laker fans - are gsw fans - will be cavs bandwagoners .. trash is trash.

These days I am just a basketball first fan, I don't give a fuck about results, I like to see good basketball being played. I've liked the spurs more in the last 10-15 years, nice team basketball and no faggotry .. well except neal and parker drilling teammates wifes and duncan being a cuck and all .. i guess that's the minimum for the NBA :lol

Son you have to be a Spurs fan. Boring yet effective team-play.

Clipper Nation
10-26-2016, 05:52 PM
The Heat wasn't a superteam. They went from being a treadmill team to prime LeGOAT surrounded by scrubs. In contrast, the Warriors added a so-called "superstar" to a team that already won 73 games without him - and were consistently unlikeable while doing it. The latter is way more deserving of hate than the former.

unleashbaynes
10-26-2016, 06:02 PM
That "great defense" that the Heat played was them being allowed to hand check on every play and drape themselves on players in the crunch time and/or to make runs. It was cheating then as well.

Someone is still super salty about lebron's Heat.....

Spurtacular
10-26-2016, 09:34 PM
Someone is still super salty about lebron's Heat.....

Wouldn't matter if I was; I was telling it like it is.

Spurtacular
10-26-2016, 09:36 PM
The Heat wasn't a superteam. They went from being a treadmill team to prime LeGOAT surrounded by scrubs. In contrast, the Warriors added a so-called "superstar" to a team that already won 73 games without him - and were consistently unlikeable while doing it. The latter is way more deserving of hate than the former.

I would say Durant's move was higher on the bitch scale if it weren't for the fact that LeMaybeBetterThanKobe wasn't talking about the Cleveland for life sh**.

tonight...you
10-26-2016, 09:51 PM

Quantify and don't generalize. You gots some brains upon you. Display them.

dfens
10-27-2016, 08:55 AM
Quantify and don't generalize. You gots some brains upon you. Display them.

son I've got family living in california and on the east cost and trust me continental european women >>>>>> .... >>> us women. I'm talking about the pleasant feminine cook for you please you love you give you beautiful moments, not glued to the phone on facebook/instagram/twitter/whateverthefuck.com the type of girl. The type of girl you ask out with a bottle of wine. The type of girl you don't get shitfaced with. The type of girl that is romantic while staying practical. The type of girl who doesn't judge you for your pocket as long as you're not a bum. This is almost extinct in the US, but in southern germany, czech republic, poland, italy, ukraine, romania .. damn son, that's all I can say. American women are just too superficial, materialistic, don't take care of their bodies, too glued to thier phones .. frankly it shows what a fucking beta congregation you got going on there with all these broads getting a date.

Calling me out for brains, son I want a woman not a pick up call. Yes, not all are identical, but your average woman is statistically definable.

dfens
10-27-2016, 08:59 AM
Son you have to be a Spurs fan. Boring yet effective team-play.

I won't lie, I always liked the spurs, even when they cucked dirk. But I've never went to any of their games (went to about 20 lakers games) so it'd be cynical to call myself a fan. Anyway, I'm a fan of good basketball, so of course I enjoy seeing them play tbh.:toast

Clipper Nation
10-27-2016, 09:03 AM
I would say Durant's move was higher on the bitch scale if it weren't for the fact that LeMaybeBetterThanKobe wasn't talking about the Cleveland for life sh**.

dfens
10-27-2016, 09:03 AM

Lebron left a trash roster which he dragged to some enormous regular season to team up with another superstar and a good allstar, with no bench, no coaching continuity. He made a mess of things with the decision.
Durant left a great roster (and another superstar that kinda dragged durant many times) to team up with another superstar and 3 allstars, after that team won 73 games and after durant choked almost on purpose against them.

Seriously, they're not at all similar moves, lebron may sometimes be a bitch nigga but durant is just the definition of the word.

tonight...you
10-27-2016, 04:54 PM
son I've got family living in california and on the east cost and trust me continental european women >>>>>> .... >>> us women. I'm talking about the pleasant feminine cook for you please you love you give you beautiful moments, not glued to the phone on facebook/instagram/twitter/whateverthefuck.com the type of girl. The type of girl you ask out with a bottle of wine. The type of girl you don't get shitfaced with. The type of girl that is romantic while staying practical. The type of girl who doesn't judge you for your pocket as long as you're not a bum. This is almost extinct in the US, but in southern germany, czech republic, poland, italy, ukraine, romania .. damn son, that's all I can say. American women are just too superficial, materialistic, don't take care of their bodies, too glued to thier phones .. frankly it shows what a fucking beta congregation you got going on there with all these broads getting a date.

Calling me out for brains, son I want a woman not a pick up call. Yes, not all are identical, but your average woman is statistically definable.

I don't know... I'm married to an American woman (of Mexican descent) and she acts like the way you describe Euro women. I don't know too many true Euros, so I can't really say much about them. I'll take your word for it.
And I didn't call out your brains, I said I noticed you have one, I expect you to use it. I probably should have phrased it differently, but I was drinking...

As a matter of fact, I have found that location can show a real difference in the type of people that inhabit it:
I've lived in L.A. and the people, especially the women there are completely and utterly different than the people here in El Paso.

Very noticeable, but I can see where you're coming from on this.

dfens
10-27-2016, 07:40 PM
I don't know... I'm married to an American woman (of Mexican descent) and she acts like the way you describe Euro women. I don't know too many true Euros, so I can't really say much about them. I'll take your word for it.
And I didn't call out your brains, I said I noticed you have one, I expect you to use it. I probably should have phrased it differently, but I was drinking...

As a matter of fact, I have found that location can show a real difference in the type of people that inhabit it:
I've lived in L.A. and the people, especially the women there are completely and utterly different than the people here in El Paso.

Very noticeable, but I can see where you're coming from on this.

I see what you're saying, glad you're having some normality in the US. And you're dead on with the location part, it varies a lot here in Europe too (northern germany, switzerland, england are all bad places to be a man IMO). I was actually talking about the white american city women. I imagine women of non-entitled descent who've had contact with struggle in their family (chronic lack of money, famine, war, occupation, communism, nazism .. many of the previous 2 euro generations have seen all of them) are much better at understanding the true dynamics of in-couple human interaction as they have superior discernment and prioritization between relevant and non-relevant aspects of life.

Glad you're happily married tbh :toast.

TDMVPDPOY
10-27-2016, 08:38 PM
I see what you're saying, glad you're having some normality in the US. And you're dead on with the location part, it varies a lot here in Europe too (northern germany, switzerland, england are all bad places to be a man IMO). I was actually talking about the white american city women. I imagine women of non-entitled descent who've had contact with struggle in their family (chronic lack of money, famine, war, occupation, communism, nazism .. many of the previous 2 euro generations have seen all of them) are much better at understanding the true dynamics of in-couple human interaction as they have superior discernment and prioritization between relevant and non-relevant aspects of life.

Glad you're happily married tbh :toast.

just because u change her life and family (freeloading on you/partner to remittance money) out of that shit hole where they come from, doesnt mean they will be loyal to you, yeh even the most educated and strict upbringing family morals and ethics, they will still cheat on you for a better person who can fund whatever life style.....why do you think most mail order brides dont work out once the female gets her green card

american dream or whatever dream in a better/democratic country doesnt mean everyone will be successful at achieving it...

if u already fail at life, u will fail if given the 2nd opportunity cause u aint going to do shit to change

Spurtacular
10-27-2016, 08:59 PM

Touche.

Spurtacular
10-27-2016, 09:02 PM
Lebron left a trash roster which he dragged to some enormous regular season to team up with another superstar and a good allstar, with no bench, no coaching continuity. He made a mess of things with the decision.
Durant left a great roster (and another superstar that kinda dragged durant many times) to team up with another superstar and 3 allstars, after that team won 73 games and after durant choked almost on purpose against them.

Seriously, they're not at all similar moves, lebron may sometimes be a bitch nigga but durant is just the definition of the word.

They both left b/c they weren't alpha enough, tbh.

tonight...you
10-27-2016, 09:22 PM
just because u change her life and family (freeloading on you/partner to remittance money) out of that shit hole where they come from, doesnt mean they will be loyal to you, yeh even the most educated and strict upbringing family morals and ethics, they will still cheat on you for a better person who can fund whatever life style.....why do you think most mail order brides dont work out once the female gets her green card

american dream or whatever dream in a better/democratic country doesnt mean everyone will be successful at achieving it...

if u already fail at life, u will fail if given the 2nd opportunity cause u aint going to do shit to change

Yup, but some people do. Go figure...

Kidd K
10-27-2016, 11:46 PM
dfens (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24674) a Laker fan? I'm disappointed son.

Why is that disappointing? Because he's not a bitter faggot like most basketball fans who can't give props when they're deserved?

DMC
10-28-2016, 01:11 AM
Why is that disappointing? Because he's not a bitter faggot like most basketball fans who can't give props when they're deserved?

Kidd Kuck shouldn't you be felching someone upstairs?

Lakers are a dumpster fire so their fans want to hop aboard the Spurs wagon.

Nope. Wallow in the mire.

Kidd K
10-29-2016, 05:55 AM
Kidd Kuck shouldn't you be felching someone upstairs?

Lakers are a dumpster fire so their fans want to hop aboard the Spurs wagon.

Nope. Wallow in the mire.

Don't be a faggot and act like I'm a yes man (completely untrue) when you're the pussy who was too afraid to even back your own team because he Lakers trolls had you cucked so hard that you were afraid to post you thought they'd win. Cucked so hard you hedged your bets by shit talking them every year to handjob the Laker trolls, even said you'd leave Spurstalk if they won, and yet here you are. Still being a welching fairweather faggot who calls people a "cuck" when you're the biggest cuck of all.

You one will ever take you seriously again after how beta bitch you proved to be.

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2016, 06:22 AM
regarding kawhi, he could be playing like this 2-3 years ago had the spurs not give a loyalty contract to the pos porker and the other has beens...fck those faggots upstairs also who wanted to see the big3 still stick around being in the way of kawhis ascension to greatness....