PDA

View Full Version : Reparations

SpursforSix
10-26-2016, 09:04 AM
Is this enough? Can we consider the matter closed?

q-KUbflnMEs

Avante
10-26-2016, 12:23 PM
"Slaves"

they were brought here
long ago
they came from Africa
but that ya know

they were captured
by a more powerful tribe
then traded off to the slave traders
a lot didn't survive

so when they got here
only the strong made the trip
the weak ones were tossed overboard
off a slave ship

but if not for slavery
and it really did suck
what would the black athletes
do in Africa to make a buck

was it a blessing in disguise
actually a better way
than being black in Africa
especially today

what would LeBron do
or Lil' Mo
stuck in a jungle
somewhere in the Congo

One of the great reads about slavery is....To Be A Slave...by Julius Lester.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP5suoYTei0

If not for the powerful African tribes rounding up their fellow Africans (weaker tribes) there wouldn't have been any slavery.

https://factreal.wordpress.com/2010/07/08/slavery-history-the-african-complicity-africans-captured-and-sold-other-africans-into-slavery/

Avante
10-28-2016, 12:12 PM
I was over at my best friends house last night, his name is Stan and he's as black as night. His brothers (three) and a couple cousins were there, they are all from Tennessee. Big Titans fans (game last night)

So I asked them......

Avante....any of you rather be in Africa?
Gang....FUCK NO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan....would you rather be in Oklahoma ya fucking Okie.
Avante....haha~~~

We are different and it goes far beyond just skin pigment, look a this....6-3 205 pounds and can move like this. You will not find that in China, Japan, Russia, Poland, Italy, the Phillipines, Samoa, or white USA, this is a black thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySPTXJkPO20

Look at that long lanky but powerful physique, white people don;t look like that. They can't run like that.

Chucho
10-28-2016, 01:16 PM
Look at that long lanky but powerful physique, white people don;t look like that. They can't run like that.

So, you rape white kids since they can't run as fast as a colored kid?

Avante
10-28-2016, 01:20 PM
So, you rape white kids since they can't run as fast as a colored kid?

Who was this kid you were talking about from Texas who ran a sub 20.00 200m, my friend? I have to know. it kills me thinking there is something in track I'm not aware of. What was his name good buddy?

SpursforSix
10-28-2016, 01:23 PM
Who was this kid you were talking about from Texas who ran a sub 20.00 200m, my friend? I have to know. it kills me thinking there is something in track I'm not aware of. What was his name good buddy?

you rang?

Avante
10-28-2016, 01:26 PM
you rang?

Cool~~~

Since it shows up nowhere good buddy, what is your real name so I can add it to my note book that keeps all that info.

SpursforSix
10-28-2016, 01:28 PM
Cool~~~

Since it shows up nowhere good buddy, what is your real name so I can add it to my note book that keeps all that info.

Dee.

Avante
10-28-2016, 01:32 PM
Dee.

How about...

19.98....Dee, Texas Middle School...ok?

What a bummer nobody from any of the Texas schools found out about that, huh? Hell, the U of Texas has never had a sub 20.00 sprinter. You would have been their first.

Must piss you off that ya never got credit for a new USA Middle School record, huh?

SpursforSix
10-28-2016, 01:35 PM
How about...

19.98....Dee, Texas Middle School...ok?

You're no fun...
Avante : What's your name?
Me : Dee.
Avante : Dee what?
Me: Dee Snuts.

Avante
10-28-2016, 01:37 PM
You're no fun...
Avante : What's your name?
Me : Dee.
Avante : Dee what?
Me: Dee Snuts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're so funny my little buddy:lol

SpursforSix
10-28-2016, 01:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're so funny my little buddy:lol

Let's talk about funny...our high school long snapper was funny. He was the only black long snapper in the county. He was a big dude. And he was fast "for a big dude". One of his best bits...preparing for the snap, he'd start grunting like he was trying to poop, then he'd make a loud fart noise and snap the ball. Other times, he'd have a tennis ball hidden in his uniform and he'd snap it back instead of the football. One time our punter was smart enough to catch the ball and hide it. So the other team was called for offsides. That gave us a first down and I was able to score the next play.

Avante
10-28-2016, 01:52 PM
Let's talk about funny...our high school long snapper was funny. He was the only black long snapper in the county. He was a big dude. And he was fast "for a big dude". One of his best bits...preparing for the snap, he'd start grunting like he was trying to poop, then he'd make a loud fart noise and snap the ball. Other times, he'd have a tennis ball hidden in his uniform and he'd snap it back instead of the football. One time our punter was smart enough to catch the ball and hide it. So the other team was called for offsides. That gave us a first down and I was able to score the next play.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hurt from laughing so hard, you are a funny funny FUNNY guy, HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~ I almost fell out of this chair from laughing so hard.

What a great combo.....fast and funny, proud to be your good buddy.:toast