PDA

View Full Version : No Talk Of The Warriors Going Undefeated At Oracle This Year

Spurtacular
10-26-2016, 05:13 PM
Good job, Spurs...

:bobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTL1j2EA0Qs

Spurtacular
10-26-2016, 05:14 PM
Warriors on a three game skid at Oracle, too....

Chillen
10-26-2016, 05:50 PM
How can they top last season? they can't. They didn't win an NBA title and lost in epic fashion to Cleveland after being up 3-1, but you can't top a season like that. Giving a crap about winning over 73 games and breaking your own record is just silly. I think motivation will be an issue at times this season for this team, especially after signing Durant and losing depth. There is way to much pressure to have a historic season and win an NBA title after following up that season and adding a player like Durant. Curry is a great player but it's hard to keep that level up consistently, there will be a drop off at some point. That team just has so much pressure and they probably peaked last season. Those sniper 3's aren't gonna fall in like that every season, it seems last season they were hitting every shot, it was ridiculous.

Spurtacular
10-27-2016, 12:48 AM
How can they top last season? they can't. They didn't win an NBA title and lost in epic fashion to Cleveland after being up 3-1, but you can't top a season like that. Giving a crap about winning over 73 games and breaking your own record is just silly. I think motivation will be an issue at times this season for this team, especially after signing Durant and losing depth. There is way to much pressure to have a historic season and win an NBA title after following up that season and adding a player like Durant. Curry is a great player but it's hard to keep that level up consistently, there will be a drop off at some point. That team just has so much pressure and they probably peaked last season. Those sniper 3's aren't gonna fall in like that every season, it seems last season they were hitting every shot, it was ridiculous.

Yea, but going undefeated at home is what any really good team will for while it lasts, tbh.

UNT Eagles 2016
10-27-2016, 07:53 AM
Spurs went undefeated at Oracle in the 2016-17 regular season, and that's final.

xellos88330
10-27-2016, 10:53 AM
I wonder who else will be undefeated this year there.

dabom
10-27-2016, 10:56 AM
5 posts. :lmao

Let me give it some magic...